PDA

View Full Version : Dragonclan

Pages : [1] 2

Shadow
December 27th, 2016, 11:59 PM
CLAN IDEA CAME FROM YELLOWPOTATOES

There was a group of rouges,running from their enemy's who tried to kill them.Their enemy's where a clan called Mystclan.They where evil cats who wanted to use their powers for strength and power.Mystclan did not like this and a war broke out.Mystclan was winning and those of the cats who where evil fled.They gathered more and more cats with powers who were evil,and eventually there was a clan.Dragonclan
"Welcomd to Dragonclan.I am you leader Reaper.We are the strongest,most evil,most powerful cats around!Leaders and deputy's have 3 powers while normal cats have one and med cats have 2.Here males are in greater power then females and we get to tell them what to do,and get to force them to be our mates!When a male kit is born and is able to walkheis immediately in a higher rank then his mother and sisters.Here there are no softies and no nice cats.We kill all those who are nice.One day we will be stronger the Starclan!Blah!Starclan!I hate saying that.Here we think Dark Forest is the true ruler of our ansestors.Also,the rules of med cats and med cat apprentices don't apply here they can have mates.Our apprentices also become warriors at age 9.Now,one question remains,will you join?"
Leader:Reaper taken by Yellowpotatoes (who came up with this all)
Deputy:Rached taken by me
Med cat: Aether played by TehDerpyShoeLace
Med cat apprentice: open
Warriors:always open;Neddle played by Breezecloud
Apprentices:always open
Queens:always open
Kits:always open
Form:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Mate:
Kin:
Power:
Kits?:
Anything I missed?:
Other:
Questions:

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 12:05 AM

There was a group of rouges,running from their enemy's who tried to kill them.Their enemy's where a clan called Mystclan.They where evil cats who wanted to use their powers for strength and power.Mystclan did not like this and a war broke out.Mystclan was winning and those of the cats who where evil fled.They gathered more and more cats with powers who were evil,and eventually there was a clan.Dragonclan
"Welcomd to Dragonclan.I am you leader Reaper.We are the strongest,most evil,most powerful cats around!Here males are in greater power then females and we get to tell them what to do,and get to force them to be our mates!When a male kit is born and is able to walkheis immediately in a higher rank then his mother and sisters.Here there are no softies and no nice cats.We kill all those who are nice.One day we will be stronger the Starclan!Blah!Starclan!I hate saying that.Here we think Dark Forest is the true ruler of our ansestors.Now,one question remains,will you join?"
Med cat: Aether played by TehDerpyShoelace
Med cat apprentice: Bane played by vixenandwillowlikecookie
Warriors:always open
Queens:always open;Curse played by vixenandwilllikecookie
Form:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Mate:
Kin:
Kits?:
Anything I missed?:
Other:
Questions:
Name:Rached
Appearance:don't mind the collar https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/03/78/f1/0378f180960de21488adc371d99585e2.jpg
Personality:aggressive,smart,sarcastic,flirty,inpa tient,loyal,
Mate:fast,strong,quick to start a fight
Kin: open
Power:To do stuff with her mind,to make worst rached nightmare come true,and to curse people
Kits?: maybe later..
Anything I missed?:idk
Other: nope
Questions:nope

~Vixen~
December 28th, 2016, 07:18 AM
Name: Curse / bane //
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/d1/5d/e9/d15de90efb2e9b0a66b205c6102e3016.jpg // https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b0/d4/5a/b0d45a50f7cd80f6a25fa4b3370f13c8.jpg
Personality: She vicious and cruel she strives to show shes worthy honestly she is but nobody admits it she trains hard and is a quick healer but shes myserious and loyal // tbrp?
Mate: reaper? if male if female then dats ok // open
Power: She is acceptional with making posions and cursing cats but she can also grow and change the shape of things // bane can summon anything to his cpaws from spirits of the dead to food to fire
Kits?: maybe later // open
Anything I missed?: nah expect rank
Other: hi Queen and med cat app
Questions:sup

FlashFanatic
December 28th, 2016, 07:30 AM
Name: Aether
Appearance: http://orig07.deviantart.net/bf59/f/2009/256/2/a/black_cat_with_purple_eyes_by_onlyangel55.jpg
Personality: Cruel, stubborn, tired most of the time, bloodthirsty, and pure evil.
Mate: none
Kin: none
Power: He can get the truth out of anybody, and can heal cats with his mind.
Kits?: None
Anything I missed?: The role for the cat
Other: Can he be the medicine cat?
Questions: nupe!

Fallpotato
December 28th, 2016, 09:00 AM
Name: Reaper
Appearance: Black tom with white paws and red eyes.
Personality: Ruthless,bloodthirsty,relentless,merciless,caring inside
Mate: open
Kin: None
Power: Teleport/Invisibility
Kits?: maybe
Anything I missed?: no
Other: meow
Questions: no

Fallpotato
December 28th, 2016, 09:00 AM
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/d1/5d/e9/d15de90efb2e9b0a66b205c6102e3016.jpg // https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b0/d4/5a/b0d45a50f7cd80f6a25fa4b3370f13c8.jpg
Personality: She vicious and cruel she strives to show shes worthy honestly she is but nobody admits it she trains hard and is a quick healer but shes myserious and loyal // tbrp?
Power: She is acceptional with making posions and cursing cats but she can also grow and change the shape of things // bane can summon anything to his cpaws from spirits of the dead to food to fire
Accepted but I'll wait on the mate.

Fallpotato
December 28th, 2016, 09:01 AM
Name: Aether
Appearance: http://orig07.deviantart.net/bf59/f/2009/256/2/a/black_cat_with_purple_eyes_by_onlyangel55.jpg
Personality: Cruel, stubborn, tired most of the time, bloodthirsty, and pure evil.
Mate: none
Kin: none
Power: He can get the truth out of anybody, and can heal cats with his mind.
Kits?: None
Anything I missed?: The role for the cat
Other: Can he be the medicine cat?
Questions: nupe!
Yes and accepted

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 09:49 AM
Just got to say one thing..REALLY?!i was going to make one of her kits named Curse :/ but now I can't do that.Evil. XD

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 09:50 AM

"Welcomd to Dragonclan.I am you leader Reaper.We are the strongest,most evil,most powerful cats around!Leaders and deputy's have 3 powers while normal cats have one and med cats have 2.Here males are in greater power then females and we get to tell them what to do,and get to force them to be our mates!When a male kit is born and is able to walkheis immediately in a higher rank then his mother and sisters.Here there are no softies and no nice cats.We kill all those who are nice.One day we will be stronger the Starclan!Blah!Starclan!I hate saying that.Here we think Dark Forest is the true ruler of our ansestors.Now,one question remains,will you join?"
Med cat: open
Med cat apprentice: open
Warriors:always open
Queens:always open
Form:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Mate:
Kin:
Power:
Kits?:
Anything I missed?:
Other:
Questions:
Name: Needle
Appearance: http://www.google.com/search?q=white+cats+with+gray+tabby+spots&espv=1920&bih=950&source=Inms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwik3c61nJfRAhVD_4MKHUo8CBIQ_AUIBigB#imgr c=DgmANJ9fW2tLCM%3A
Perso: Is TBR'D accepted?
Mate: Open
Kin: Open
Power: Hmm, can she see the future?
Kits: None currently

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 09:57 AM
OKAY EVERYONE SINCE I WAS A DUMB DUMB OLEASE TELL ME YOUR RANKS!WE CAN NOT START THE ROLEPLAY WITHOUT THEM!

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 09:58 AM
Name: Needle
Appearance: http://www.google.com/search?q=white+cats+with+gray+tabby+spots&espv=1920&bih=950&source=Inms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwik3c61nJfRAhVD_4MKHUo8CBIQ_AUIBigB#imgr c=DgmANJ9fW2tLCM%3A
Perso: Is TBR'D accepted?
Power: Hmm, can she see the future?
Kits: None currently
Accepted but rank?and pic doesn't work

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 10:01 AM
Accepted but rank?and pic doesn't work
Oops, sorry! She's a warrior and, I'll just say the looks then, white molly with pale gray tabby spots, look up that, save the molly part and switch it with cat, the first pic)

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 10:07 AM
OKAY GUYS WE CAN START YELLOWPOTATOES AND I WILL STILL BE ACCEPTING THOGHOUT THE RP!!

Fallpotato
December 28th, 2016, 10:09 AM
Reaper padded out of his den. His red eyes glistened. He watched over the camp.

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 10:11 AM
Needle emerged from the Warriors Den, her white and gray pelt well groomed as she trotted into the clearing.

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 10:12 AM
Rached woke up in her den and sighed.She liked it in there it was cozy...she drifted back to sleep (me on school days :3 )

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 10:13 AM
Rached woke up in her den and sighed.She liked it in there it was cozy...she drifted back to sleep (me on school days :3 )
(XD same, until my 1 year old brother bites me awake)

FlashFanatic
December 28th, 2016, 11:13 AM
Aether woke up in his den, and opened one eye. He was always tired. Rolling over, he groaned. The tom didn't want to get up. But, he figured he had to anyways.

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 11:16 AM
Rached finally woke up and got out of her den and ate

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 28th, 2016, 11:23 AM
Name:Blood
Appearance:all black cat with blood red paws and red mask markings on his face
Personality:TBD
Mate:
Kin: Nightstar (sister)
Power: Can take over a cats body
Kits?:
Anything I missed?: nope
Other: hates echopaw
Questions:

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 11:24 AM
Name:Blood
Appearance:all black cat with blood red paws and red mask markings on his face
Personality:TBD
Mate:
Kin: Nightstar (sister)
Power: Can take over a cats body
Kits?:
Anything I missed?: nope
Other: hates echopaw
Questions:

Accepted

~Vixen~
December 28th, 2016, 03:26 PM
Just got to say one thing..REALLY?!i was going to make one of her kits named Curse :/ but now I can't do that.Evil. XD

i know )

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 03:32 PM
i know )
XD )

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 05:44 PM
Also,the rules of med cats and med cat apprentices don't apply here

~Vixen~
December 28th, 2016, 06:07 PM
Bane is a med cat app )

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 06:08 PM
Bane is a med cat app )
Yea I'm just saying that med cats and med cat apprentices can have mates. :) btw I changed Racheds age,she is still a deputy though,because apprentices become warriors at age 9

~Vixen~
December 28th, 2016, 06:11 PM
can i ship them? )

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 06:12 PM
can i ship them? )
Lol really?I just changed her age cuz I wanted her to make history being the youngest deputy but sure XD )

~Vixen~
December 28th, 2016, 06:23 PM
lol ok )

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 06:24 PM
Anyway I think we can start now if you would like.)

~Vixen~
December 29th, 2016, 08:07 AM
Sure let's do it )

Fallpotato
December 29th, 2016, 09:37 AM
Reaper took a walk around camp to clear his head. He has had too much stress and anger inside him. He looked around seeing all the members.

~Vixen~
December 29th, 2016, 09:40 AM
Bane walked up to reaper ( shes as girl now ) ' whats wrong? " she asked

Fallpotato
December 29th, 2016, 09:59 AM
Bane walked up to reaper ( shes as girl now ) ' whats wrong? " she asked
Reaper mewed "I'm just stressed out. That's all."

Shadow
December 29th, 2016, 11:17 AM
Bane and Rached bffs??)

Rached stretched and went out of her den to go eat.

~Vixen~
December 30th, 2016, 09:49 AM
Sure what is reaper a girl or a guy bane will be either gender because i oddly ship them ) " who isnt " laughed the apprentice " wanna go for a walk " asked the medicine cta

Fallpotato
December 30th, 2016, 09:50 AM
Sure what is reaper a girl or a guy bane will be either gender because i oddly ship them ) " who isnt " laughed the apprentice " wanna go for a walk " asked the medicine cta
Reaper is a guy) reaper nodded

~Vixen~
December 30th, 2016, 09:54 AM
ok bane is a cure ) bane was a suprisingly bubbly cat she bouncd alon gn side her best friend " so hows life as deputy ' she asked

Fallpotato
December 30th, 2016, 09:55 AM
ok bane is a cure ) bane was a suprisingly bubbly cat she bouncd alon gn side her best friend " so hows life as deputy ' she asked
Wait is your charecter talking to me or curse?)

~Vixen~
December 30th, 2016, 10:05 AM
I meant rached im sorry im bad with words and spelling )

Fallpotato
December 30th, 2016, 10:08 AM
I meant rached im sorry im bad with words and spelling )
Ok)

Bella~
December 30th, 2016, 10:11 AM
Name: Bella
Appearance: A black she cat with white splotches and some black in the white, she has brown eyes
Personality: A bit goofy, but rarely. She is very mean
Power: To make her teeth turn into fangs and her claws longer
Kits?: None, but open when she gets a mate
Anything I missed?: Nope
Other: Nope
Questions: Nope

Fallpotato
December 30th, 2016, 10:18 AM
Name: Bella
Appearance: A black she cat with white splotches and some black in the white, she has brown eyes
Personality: A bit goofy, but rarely. She is very mean
Power: To make her teeth turn into fangs and her claws longer
Kits?: None, but open when she gets a mate
Other: Nope
Questions: Nope
Accepted

Shadow
December 30th, 2016, 12:16 PM
Rached looked at the cat "Its ok,but boring."she hissed the last part

~Vixen~
December 30th, 2016, 12:35 PM
" thats alright " she said bouncing along " whenever you feel bored come to me andf i can entertain you " she mewed

Shadow
December 30th, 2016, 12:37 PM
" thats alright " she said bouncing along " whenever you feel bored come to me andf i can entertain you " she mewed
"Aliright Bane bye."she said as she was making patrols

~Vixen~
December 30th, 2016, 12:41 PM
bane sighed " bye " she whispered

Fallpotato
December 30th, 2016, 12:42 PM
Reaper sighed. He went back to his den and curled up.

Shadow
December 30th, 2016, 12:45 PM
After a while later her hunting patrol came back with a lot of prey.

(Imma make a rouge:
Name:Cloe but name will be changed to Curse
Power:able to control the ground and earth(like moving rocks and stuff)
Appearance:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/4b/a2/82/4ba282a7c6ec79330a4bc6860f426e79.jpg
Personality:same as Racheds)

Fallpotato
December 30th, 2016, 12:53 PM
Reaper put a claw mark on the wall of his den. He sat outside and watched his clan.

Shadow
December 30th, 2016, 12:55 PM
Reaper put a claw mark on the wall of his den. He sat outside and watched his clan.
Who is going to find Cloe??)

Rached watched her clan from the wind of the rock

Cloe was once again in the Dragonclans territory,she knew if she grabbed caught she would die but this was the only closest place she had to get food.

Fallpotato
December 30th, 2016, 12:55 PM
Who is going to find Cloe??)

Rached watched her clan from the wind of the rock

Cloe was once again in the Dragonclans territory,she knew if she grabbed caught she would die but this was the only closest place she had to get food.
I don't know. You)

~Vixen~
December 30th, 2016, 12:57 PM
" Hi reaper! " mewed bane bouncing up to him and sitting down she smiled

Fallpotato
December 30th, 2016, 01:00 PM
" Hi reaper! " mewed bane bouncing up to him and sitting down she smiled
Reaper smiled "hello"

~Vixen~
December 30th, 2016, 01:03 PM
she plopped down beside him smiling her normal bright smile " sp how are you! " she asked nonoe could doubtr she was evil but she was still nice and that was refreshing to most

Fallpotato
December 30th, 2016, 01:05 PM
she plopped down beside him smiling her normal bright smile " sp how are you! " she asked nonoe could doubtr she was evil but she was still nice and that was refreshing to most
Reaper meted "I'm ok. How are you?"

Shadow
December 30th, 2016, 01:05 PM
Rached went out to hunt once more only to find a rouge.She yowled to alert the others at camp and attacked the rouge.

Cloe yowled as razer sharp claws hit her back and she tried to get it off of her

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 31st, 2016, 08:32 PM
Blood padded into the clearing, he was going to ask reaper more about his sister
(Nightstar) Yellowpotatoes

(Blood needs a mate so if anybody's intrested just ask)

Fallpotato
December 31st, 2016, 08:33 PM
Blood padded into the clearing, he was going to ask reaper more about his sister
(Nightstar)@yellowpotatoes

(Blood needs a mate so if anybody's intrested just ask)
herro c: )

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 31st, 2016, 08:34 PM
herro c: )
(HIIII)

Fallpotato
December 31st, 2016, 08:34 PM
Reaper was in his den

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 31st, 2016, 08:39 PM
Blood padded into reapers den, he had reinforced claws (like scourge) that clicked on the stone ground as he entered. He dipped his head in respect as he walked in

Fallpotato
December 31st, 2016, 08:40 PM
Blood padded into reapers den, he had reinforced claws (like scourge) that clicked on the stone ground as he entered. He dipped his head in respect as he walked in
Reaper sat up. Blood glistened on his claws from killing rogues all day. "yes?' he mewed

Fallpotato
December 31st, 2016, 08:51 PM
bumpp

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 31st, 2016, 08:58 PM
Reaper sat up. Blood glistened on his claws from killing rogues all day. "yes?' he mewed
"Sir," he said
"I would like to know some information about my sister NifhtStar. " she meowed sitting down

Fallpotato
December 31st, 2016, 09:00 PM
"Sir," he said
"I would like to know some information about my sister NifhtStar. " she meowed sitting down
Reaper hissed at that name "that dirty good for nothing cat." He sighed "She was the leader of mistclan. She had a mate named dragonclaw and they had a kit named nightkit. Dragonclaw got killed by his broher and nightstar died because of a rogue. They all went to starclan. Done"

Fallpotato
December 31st, 2016, 09:05 PM
Bloop

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 31st, 2016, 09:11 PM
Reaper hissed at that name "that dirty good for nothing cat." He sighed "She was the leader of mistclan. She had a mate named dragonclaw and they had a kit named nightkit. Dragonclaw got killed by his broher and nightstar died because of a rogue. They all went to starclan. Done"
"Sir," blood said
"She isn't in starclan, and dragonclaw isn't in the dark forest." Blood said
"Where are they?"

Fallpotato
December 31st, 2016, 09:13 PM
"Sir," blood said
"She isn't in starclan, and dragonclaw isn't in the dark forest." Blood sai
Reaper rolled his eyes and mewed "if i know my brother he would be in the dark forest."

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 31st, 2016, 09:15 PM
Reaper rolled his eyes and mewed "if i know my brother he would be in the dark forest."
They aren't there" he growled
"I have the power to take over cats and travel to starclan and the dark forest, and when I tried to take over my sister, I turned up in a paw' named echopaw, and when I tried to become dragonclaw..." He started but fell silent

Fallpotato
December 31st, 2016, 09:16 PM
They aren't there" he growled
"I have the power to take over cats and travel to starclan and the dark forest, and when I tried to take over my sister, I turned up in a paw' named echopaw, and when I tried to become dragonclaw..." He started but fell silent
Reaper mewed "yeah?"

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 31st, 2016, 09:18 PM
Reaper mewed "yeah?"
"I turned up in you. " he said silently

Fallpotato
December 31st, 2016, 09:20 PM
"I turned up in you. " he said silently
Reapermewed "It was probably by accident. My brother is in the dark forest.

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 31st, 2016, 09:21 PM
Reapermewed "It was probably by accident. My brother is in the dark forest.
"Reaper, I have been using
My power since I was
Born. I have mastered it, I didn't make a mistake, and if. You still think I did I can do it again.

Fallpotato
December 31st, 2016, 09:22 PM
"Reaper, I have been using
My power since I was
Born. I have mastered it, I didn't make a mistake, and if. You still think I did I can do it again.
Reaper mewed "Do it then."

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 31st, 2016, 09:28 PM
Reaper mewed "Do it then."
Blood nodded, his eyes began to glow dark red and a red outline lined his fur. Suddenly his body turned to stone as he took over dragonclaws mind an body, when he opened his eyes he was staring at his stone body
"See?" He thought

Fallpotato
December 31st, 2016, 09:30 PM
Blood nodded, his eyes began to glow dark red and a red outline lined his fur. Suddenly his body turned to stone as he took over dragonclaws mind an body, when he opened his eyes he was staring at his stone body
"See?" He thought
Reaper thought h-how... Memorys flooded back to him.

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 31st, 2016, 09:31 PM
Reaper thought h-how... Memorys flooded back to him.
Blood left his mind and returned to his body

Fallpotato
December 31st, 2016, 09:34 PM
Blood left his mind and returned to his body
Reaper went into anesthetic shock. He fell and went cold.

XxEclipseMoonxX
Sorry had to do this)
ROLLING INTO THE NEW YEAR
(._.) ( l: ) ( .-. ) ( :l ) (._.)(._.) ( l: ) ( .-. ) ( :l ) (._.)(._.) ( l: ) ( .-. ) ( :l ) (._.)(._.) ( l: ) ( .-. ) ( :l ) (._.)(._.) ( l: ) ( .-. ) ( :l ) (._.)(._.) ( l: ) ( .-. ) ( :l ) (._.)(._.) ( l: ) ( .-. ) ( :l ) (._.)

Fallpotato
Sorry had to do this)
ROLLING INTO THE NEW YEAR
(._.) ( l: ) ( .-. ) ( :l ) (._.)(._.) ( l: ) ( .-. ) ( :l ) (._.)(._.) ( l: ) ( .-. ) ( :l ) (._.)(._.) ( l: ) ( .-. ) ( :l ) (._.)(._.) ( l: ) ( .-. ) ( :l ) (._.)(._.) ( l: ) ( .-. ) ( :l ) (._.)(._.) ( l: ) ( .-. ) ( :l ) (._.)
XD

Fallpotato
December 31st, 2016, 11:36 PM
bloop

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 1st, 2017, 04:04 PM
Blood woke his leader up
"So?" He asked

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 04:06 PM
Blood woke his leader up
"So?" He asked
reaper hissed "im finally back." He has dragonclaw in him again.

Shadow
January 1st, 2017, 04:16 PM
WHAT I MISSS!!!!!)

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 04:18 PM
WHAT I MISSS!!!!!)
well reaper found out he is dragonclaw)

Shadow
January 1st, 2017, 05:10 PM
well reaper found out he is dragonclaw)
Oh ok :) )
Rached came back with the rouge growling warning her not to make any moves."Reaper!I found a rouge."she said

Cloe looked around

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 05:10 PM
Oh ok :) )
Rached came back with the rouge growling warning her not to make any moves."Reaper!I found a rouge."she said

Cloe looked around
Reaper padded outside his den "we will recruit her if she want to join

Shadow
January 1st, 2017, 05:16 PM
Reaper padded outside his den "we will recruit her if she want to join
Rached looked at the cat "Do you want to join?What is your name?"

Cloe breathed out as she saw the muscular cat in front of her "Cloe~"she breathed

Heatache
January 1st, 2017, 05:16 PM
Name: Flowerheart
Appearance: Is tall with a lean body structure. Has golden fur and stem green eyes.
Personality: Shy, kind but doesn't show it, never forces a mate, quite around other toms
Mate: None
Power: Able to grow plants: But only flowers, grass, and trees only grow into a sprout or half grown
Kits?: Never
Other: He is extremely nice and kind but never shows it, neither does he talk much so it is believed he is a mute.
Questions: Nope =)

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 05:17 PM
Name: Flowerheart
Appearance: Is tall with a lean body structure. Has golden fur and stem green eyes.
Personality: Shy, kind but doesn't show it, never forces a mate, quite around other toms
Mate: None
Power: Able to grow plants: But only flowers, grass, and trees only grow into a sprout or half grown
Kits?: Never
Other: He is extremely nice and kind but never shows it, neither does he talk much so it is believed he is a mute.
Questions: Nope =)
accepted

Fallpotato
Rached looked at the cat "Do you want to join?What is your name?"

Cloe breathed out as she saw the muscular cat in front of her "Cloe~"she breathed
Reaper looked at them.

Heatache
accepted
Thanks

Shadow
January 1st, 2017, 05:32 PM
Reaper looked at them.
Rached hissed at the cat "Do you want to join or are you going to stare at the leader all day??"

Cloe snapped out of her trance "Yes I want to join."she meowed

Heatache
January 1st, 2017, 05:32 PM
Rp anybody?)

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 05:33 PM
Rached hissed at the cat "Do you want to join or are you going to stare at the leader all day??"

Cloe snapped out of her trance "Yes I want to join."she meowed
Reaper mewed "i will ake you a fighter. we do not need to tell the clan this."

Shadow
January 1st, 2017, 05:35 PM
Reaper mewed "i will ake you a fighter. we do not need to tell the clan this."
Rached nodded as she padded away.

Cloe looked at the tom "What's your name?Mind teaching me about the way of the clan?"she asked trying to stay focused

Shadow
January 1st, 2017, 05:36 PM
Rp anybody?)
I'll rp with you!Well one of my characters)
As Rached was walking away she jumped into Flowerheart

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 05:36 PM
Rached nodded as she padded away.

Cloe looked at the tom "What's your name?Mind teaching me about the way of the clan?"she asked trying to stay focused
Reaper mewed "my name is dragonclaw but im commonly know as reaper. Clan life is simple. Kill or be killed. Stay loyal and sacrifice your life for the clan.

Heatache
January 1st, 2017, 05:39 PM
I'll rp with you!Well one of my characters)
As Rached was walking away she jumped into Flowerheart

Flowerheart spun around quickly to face Rached.

Shadow
January 1st, 2017, 05:45 PM
Reaper mewed "my name is dragonclaw but im commonly know as reaper. Clan life is simple. Kill or be killed. Stay loyal and sacrifice your life for the clan.
Flowerheart spun around quickly to face Rached.
Rached looked at his her ears down "Don't get in my way."she hissed

Cloe looked at Reaper "Oh..where will I sleep?"she asked

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 05:46 PM

Reaper flicked his tail to the fighters den.

Shadow
January 1st, 2017, 05:47 PM
Reaper flicked his tail to the fighters den.
Cloe nodded

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 05:48 PM
Reaper sighed and continuedon the tour.

Shadow
January 1st, 2017, 05:50 PM
Reaper sighed and continuedon the tour.
"Anything else I need to know?"she asked

Heatache
January 1st, 2017, 05:51 PM

Flowerheart simply moved aside, not even trying to stop or even talk or scold Rached.

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 05:51 PM
"Anything else I need to know?"she asked
Reaper mewed "no."

Shadow
January 1st, 2017, 05:54 PM
Flowerheart simply moved aside, not even trying to stop or even talk or scold Rached.
Reaper mewed "no."
Rached purred,she was younger then this cat but was still respected as she passed she stopped and looked at him "What are you doing anyway?"

Cloe nodded

Heatache
January 1st, 2017, 05:58 PM
Flowerheart pointed at a half grown flower. He was in the middle of growing the flower.

Shadow
January 1st, 2017, 06:00 PM
Flowerheart pointed at a half grown flower. He was in the middle of growing the flower.
"Oh."she rolled her eyes then used her mind to make it grow "There you go."she said as she started to pad away

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 06:00 PM
Rached purred,she was younger then this cat but was still respected as she passed she stopped and looked at him "What are you doing anyway?"

Cloe nodded
reaper slowly sat down.

Heatache
January 1st, 2017, 06:01 PM
The flower then immediately drooped. Flowerheart sat down next to it and placed his paw over it. The flower crawled back into an upright position and stayed there.

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 1st, 2017, 07:19 PM
(Echo paws goin to spy)

Blood looked at his leader. "So what now?" He asked

echopaw crept around the camp walls, she was hoping to find reaper alone to kill him and end dragonclaw and dragonclan once and for all

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 1st, 2017, 08:17 PM
BUMP

Shadow
January 1st, 2017, 08:20 PM
reaper slowly sat down.
The flower then immediately drooped. Flowerheart sat down next to it and placed his paw over it. The flower crawled back into an upright position and stayed there.
Cloe sat afar from the leader

Rached smirked,she had wanted the flower to die as she padded off

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 08:21 PM
(Echo paws goin to spy)

echopaw crept around the camp walls, she was hoping to find reaper alone to kill him and end dragonclaw and dragonclan once and for all
Reaper mewed "well I'm not sure.

Heatache
January 1st, 2017, 08:22 PM
Cloe sat afar from the leader

Rached smirked,she had wanted the flower to die as she padded off

Flowerheart walked up to a small patch of dirt and placed his paws over it. A tree grew very quickly, but only half way grown fully.

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 1st, 2017, 08:22 PM
Reaper mewed "well I'm not sure.
echopaw finally found reaper. But she saw blood and crouched. She was going to wait for him to leave

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 08:23 PM
echopaw finally found reaper. But she saw blood and crouched. She was going to wait for him to leave
Reaper looked at blood and mewed "can you go ask curse to make some patrols."

Shadow
January 1st, 2017, 08:24 PM
(Echo paws goin to spy)

Cursepaw was following her sister and jumped on her and pinned her down,she was still dripping with blood from the battle she had "Why are you following him?!We need to get back to camp!Millions of cats are here,more then our camp alone!We can tell Shadestar about this!Now come on!"she hissed

Rached was in her den staring into space

Cloe noticed how all the names here where more tough like.She padded up to reaper and dipped her head "May I change my name to something more fearce?You may pick it though."

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 08:26 PM
Cursepaw was following her sister and jumped on her and pinned her down,she was still dripping with blood from the battle she had "Why are you following him?!We need to get back to camp!Millions of cats are here,more then our camp alone!We can tell Shadestar about this!Now come on!"she hissed

Rached was in her den staring into space

Cloe noticed how all the names here where more tough like.She padded up to reaper and dipped her head "May I change my name to something more fearce?You may pick it though."
Reaper turned around and mewed "I will think about a name for you."

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 1st, 2017, 08:26 PM
blood bowed his head and padded out of the den, he padded up to curse Shadow
"Reaper said to send out a patrol." He hissed as he passed by

echopaw saw blood leave and slowly padded to reaper. She crouched there watching

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 08:28 PM
Reaper flicked his tail to dismiss cloe. He padded to his den and sat down.

Shadow
January 1st, 2017, 08:32 PM
blood bowed his head and padded out of the den, he padded up to curse Shadow
"Reaper said to send out a patrol." He hissed as he passed by

echopaw saw blood leave and slowly padded to reaper. She crouched there watching
I'm read my post Cursepaw just talked to you and I don't play curse,I play Rached or Cloe)

XxEclipseMoonxX
echopaw looked at her sister and signaled her to be quiet , then she leaped out of the bushes lading on reaper. She covered his mouth with moss and held
Him down. Despite his struggles

Fallpotato
I'm read my post Cursepaw just talked to you and I don't play curse,I play Rached or Cloe)
Srry bout that...

Shadow
January 1st, 2017, 08:33 PM
Reaper flicked his tail to dismiss cloe. He padded to his den and sat down.
Reaper turned around and mewed "I will think about a name for you."
Cloe nodded and sat in the clearing

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 08:33 PM
echopaw leaped out of the bushes lading on reaper. She covered his mouth with moss and held
Reaper hissed muffled because of the moss. He kicked her off him.

Heatache
January 1st, 2017, 08:34 PM
Flowerheart walked up to Rached.

fresh
January 1st, 2017, 08:35 PM
Name: Breeze
Appearance: Black cat with one white ear and a silver tail tip
Q: None, except is the med cat app spot still open?
Power(s): Can control fire, create fire, etc.

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 1st, 2017, 08:36 PM

EchoPaw looked at cursepaw in the shadows
"Run!" she hissed Shadow, then she leaped at Reaper again slicing his belly and his face

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 08:37 PM
Name: Breeze
Appearance: Black cat with one white ear and a silver tail tip
Q: None, except is the med cat app spot still open?
She can't be two moons to be a med cat app it's six and up

Shadow
echopaw leaped out of the bushes lading on reaper. She covered his mouth with moss and held
BRO CRUSEPAW JUST TALKED TO YOU!!)

Fallpotato
"Run!" she hissed Shadow, then she leaped at Reaper again slicing his belly and his face
Reaper rolled to the left and jumped in her back flipping her over. He pinned her down and stomped on her throat as hard as he could and kept it there choking her.

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 1st, 2017, 08:39 PM
BRO CRUSEPAW JUST TALKED TO YOU!!)
I KNOW AND I ANSWERED SHE SCILENCED HER WITH HER TAIL BEFORE LEAPING AT REAPER!)

fresh
January 1st, 2017, 08:41 PM
She can't be two moons to be a med cat app it's six and up

Okay I'll edit it. Am I in though?

Shadow
January 1st, 2017, 08:41 PM
Flowerheart walked up to Rached.
Rached looked at the approaching Flowerheart "What?"she sighed

Cursepaw looked at her sister and ran dragging her along with her

Cloe herd muffling and leapt into Reapers den just in time to see the apprentices den out of the den."What happened?!"she took the moss out of his mouth

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 1st, 2017, 08:42 PM
EchoPaw began to choke
"DragonClaw... t-this isn't you." she choked out
"We used to be best friends, then mates! We have a son"
"Don't you even remember me?" she hissed
"Im Not echopaw and your not reaper!" she yowled as she threw him off of her

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 08:42 PM
Okay I'll edit it. Am I in though?
Yes

fresh
January 1st, 2017, 08:43 PM
Yes

Yay! Thanks :3

Fallpotato

Cloe herd muffling and leapt into Reapers den just in time to see the apprentices den out of the den."What happened?!"she took the moss out of his mouth
Reaper mewed "enemy's from mist clan."

Heatache

He placed down a stick and drew in the dirt , the word hi.

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 08:44 PM
EchoPaw began to choke
Reaper mewed "This is me. Deal with it." (Mlg glasses and dabs)

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 1st, 2017, 08:44 PM
Reaper mewed "This is me. Deal with it." (Mlg glasses and dabs)
(I edited it theres more now)

Shadow
January 1st, 2017, 08:45 PM
EchoPaw began to choke
Cursepaw slashed at Reapers through making him let her sister go "RUN!"she hissed to her sister nudging her away

Cloe hissed at the two she cats and started swiping at them

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 1st, 2017, 08:46 PM
Cursepaw slashed at Reapers through making him let her sister go "RUN!"she hissed to her sister nudging her away

Cloe hissed at the two she cats and started swiping at them

(Hold on! im trying to do something, make her wait)

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 08:47 PM
EchoPaw began to choke
Reaper hissed "I am reaper. You should be bowing down to me. I will rule this forest."

Shadow
January 1st, 2017, 08:48 PM
Ok )

Rached looked at the cat "Hello" (he can't speak?)

Cloe nodded and slashed at the cats getting them away from her leader,she standed infront of him in a defense pose and hissed

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 1st, 2017, 08:50 PM
Reaper hissed "I am reaper. You should be bowing down to me. I will rule this forest."

EchoPaw suddenly wasn't alone, she looked to her left and there stood as older version of her
"NightStar!" she said

NightStar bowed her head then looked at Reaper,
"Im not alone," she hissed silently

ShineMoon (NightStars mom) was to her right
"END THIS NOW REAPER!" she hissed
"WE HAVE STARCLAN WITH US!"

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 08:51 PM
EchoPaw suddenly wasn't alone, she looked to her left and there stood as older version of her
"NightStar!" she said

NightStar bowed her head then looked at Reaper,
"Im not alone," she hissed silently

ShineMoon (NightStars mom) was to her right
"END THIS NOW REAPER!" she hissed
"WE HAVE STARCLAN WITH US!"

Reaper hissed "never!" He ran out of his den and into the middle of the clearing.

Heatache
January 1st, 2017, 08:51 PM
Ok )

Cloe nodded and slashed at the cats getting them away from her leader,she standed infront of him in a defense pose and hissed

No, he was born a mute) Flowerheart drew more words 'Do you like trees?'

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 1st, 2017, 08:53 PM
Reaper hissed "never!" He ran out of his den and into the middle of the clearing.
EchoPaw and her companions followed
"If you call your clan Reaper," she hissed
"We will always out number you! Starclan is unlimited!" you yowled

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 08:54 PM
Reaper flicked his tail and his father and kin appeared as well as his older brother who is alive fang.

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 1st, 2017, 08:57 PM
Reaper flicked his tail and his father and kin appeared as well as his older brother who is alive fang.

EchoPaw growled, starclan cats began to flood the clearing. EchoPaw sneered and yowled
"MYSTCLAN TO ME NOW" (Wait for at least two cats from mystclan plz)

Shadow
January 1st, 2017, 09:00 PM
Ok )

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 1st, 2017, 09:00 PM
(Ok we can go)

Shadow
January 1st, 2017, 09:01 PM
No, he was born a mute) Flowerheart drew more words 'Do you like trees?'
EchoPaw growled, starclan cats began to flood the clearing. EchoPaw sneered and yowled
"MYSTCLAN TO ME NOW" (Wait for at least two cats from mystclan plz)
Rached nodded amused

Cursepaw stood by her sister and hissed

Cloe stood by Reaper and hissed

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 1st, 2017, 09:03 PM
Rached nodded amused

ShadeStar)

EchoPaw looked at reaper, she smiled when she saw a flash of fear in his eyes
@Yellowpotatoes

Heatache
January 1st, 2017, 09:03 PM
Rached nodded amused

He placed his paws over the ground nearby and a tiny tree sprouted. He looked at Rached.

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 09:04 PM
ShadeStar)

@YellowPotatoes
Reaper had reinforced claws with badger claws. He looked at fang and then nodded.

Shadow
January 1st, 2017, 09:05 PM
ShadeStar)

@YellowPotatoes
He placed his paws over the ground nearby and a tiny tree sprouted. He looked at Rached.
(Okay I'll make her magically appear and Breezefang too man I'm roleplay if thousands of cats!)
Cursepaw stood infront of her sister hissing

Shadestar had been somoned by her mate saying that their kits needed them

Breezefang was among the Starclan warriors

Cloe still was infront of her leader hissing

Racheds eyes danced with amusement "Amazing."she said

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 1st, 2017, 09:06 PM
Reaper had reinforced claws with badger claws. He looked at fang and then nodded.

EchoPaw lit up her stripes n]an spread her wings
"ATTACK!" she yowled as her flew high into the sky
(Reaper has wings right?)

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 1st, 2017, 09:07 PM
(Okay I'll make her magically appear and Breezefang too man I'm roleplay if thousands of cats!)

(Lol Racheds over there oblivious to the fight! Haha:squee: I like it)

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 09:07 PM
EchoPaw lit up her stripes n]an spread her wings
"ATTACK!" she yowled as her flew high into the sky
(Reaper has wings right?)
No... He can go invisible though.)
Reaper went invisible and appeared behind Breezefang. He jumped on his former mentor and slashed at his throat.

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 1st, 2017, 09:10 PM
Reaper went invisible and appeared behind Breezefang. He jumped on his former mentor and slashed at his throat.
EchoPaw dove and landed rigt on reaper knocking him off of breezefang, then she flew into the sky

NightStar went straight for DragonClaw she yowled as she knockedhim to the ground and scratched his face

Heatache
January 1st, 2017, 09:11 PM

He looked at the tiny tree. He placed his paw on one of the leaves. The leaf grew. Then he placed his paws over the tiny sprout. A cherry tree grew. He ran up it and collected some of the cherries in the giant leaf. He came back down and set the cherry leaf-bowl on the ground. He wrote in the dirt 'Do yu think the younger cats like cherries?' he wrote in the dirt.

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 09:12 PM
EchoPaw dove and landed rigt on reaper knocking him off of breezefang, then she flew into the sky

NightStar went straight for DragonClaw she yowled as she knockedhim to the ground and scratched his face
Reaper hissed.

Dragonclaw hissed and kicked her off.

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 1st, 2017, 09:16 PM
Reaper hissed.

EchoPaw dove into the middle of the clearing, when she landed a shockwave went out and knocked the cats around her down

NightStar hissed and leaped at her former mate but before she reached him she stopped and looked into his eyes
"Look at where we are, (BOUT TO GO HAMILTON) look at where we started." she choked out
"Wheres the cat I once loved." she meowed silently

Shadow
January 1st, 2017, 09:16 PM
He looked at the tiny tree. He placed his paw on one of the leaves. The leaf grew. Then he placed his paws over the tiny sprout. A cherry tree grew. He ran up it and collected some of the cherries in the giant leaf. He came back down and set the cherry leaf-bowl on the ground. He wrote in the dirt 'Do yu think the younger cats like cherries?' he wrote in the dirt.
Reaper hissed.

Cursepaw hissed and jumped on Fangs back ripping

Cloe jumped on Breezefangs back and clawed at him

Shadestar jumped on a tom

Breezefang hissed as the molly jumped on her

"Maybe."Rached replied

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 09:18 PM
(I'm listening to sad music. )
Dragonclaw mewed "he is gone. I'm better then him he was weak."

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 09:19 PM

"Maybe."Rached replied
Fang hissed and turned around biting her throat.

Shadow
January 1st, 2017, 09:20 PM
Sorry guys I'm at a hotel and the wifi sucks)

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 1st, 2017, 09:21 PM
(I'm listening to sad music. )
Dragonclaw mewed "he is gone. I'm better then him he was weak."
(Same)
EchoPaw leaped at an apprentice from the dark forest and quickly killed him

NightStar looked into his eyes
"Hes not gone." she whispered

Just as nightstar finished Blood leaped on her back
"FOR DRAGONCLAN!" he yowled as he raked her back with reinforced claws

Shadow
January 1st, 2017, 09:21 PM
Cursepaw hissed and bit his throght

Shadow
January 1st, 2017, 09:22 PM
Cursepaw hissed and bit his throat

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 09:22 PM
(Same)
EchoPaw leaped at an apprentice from the dark forest and quickly killed him

NightStar looked into his eyes
"Hes not gone." she whispered

Just as nightstar finished Blood leaped on her back
"FOR DRAGONCLAN!" he yowled as he raked her back with reinforced claws
Reaper rolled over and cursed under his breath. He had already lost two lives and only had a few left.

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 09:24 PM
Cursepaw hissed and bit his throat
Fang jumped off and ran to another cat.

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 1st, 2017, 09:25 PM
Reaper rolled over and cursed under his breath. He had already lost two lives and only had a few left.

EchoPaw leaped at reaper without him noticing and grabbed his throat

NightStar yowled as her brother tore at her back
"DRAGONCLAW HELP ME PLEASE!" she yowled

Blood growled and looked at dragonclaw as he pinned her down
"Finish it." he hissed

Shadow
January 1st, 2017, 09:25 PM
Cloe leaped off Breezefangs back and went to Reapers side "We are out numbered."she said

Cursepaw ran to her sisters side and nicked off blood from her sister she scratched his eyes and belly

Shadestar yowled in victory as the cat she was fighting fell dead

(I'm losing the color wig Breezefang)Breezefang hissed as he killed another cat

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 09:26 PM
EchoPaw leaped at reaper without him noticing and grabbed his throat

NightStar yowled as her brother tore at her back
"DRAGONCLAW HELP ME PLEASE!" she yowled

Blood growled and looked at dragonclaw as he pinned her down
"Finish it." he hissed
Dragonclaw unsheathed one claw and put it next to her throat. "Any final words?"
Reaper hissed and fell down. He had lost another life. He had two remaining.

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 09:27 PM
Cloe leaped off Breezefangs back and went to Reapers side "We are out numbered."she said

Cursepaw ranked her claws under Fangs belly

Shadestar yowled in victory as the cat she was fighting fell dead

(I'm losing the color wig Breezefang)Breezefang hissed as he killed another cat
Fang sliced her throat and ran out of the camp.

Shadow
January 1st, 2017, 09:28 PM
Dragonclaw unsheathed one claw and put it next to her throat. "Any final words?"
Reaper hissed and fell down. He had lost another life. He had two remaining.
Cloe ran to her leaders side "Come we must get you to safety."she said

Cursepaw continued to claw at bloods belly

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 1st, 2017, 09:29 PM

EchoPaw slashed reapers throat causing him to bleed

NightStar looked at her mate
"Don't do this." she hissed
"But even if you kill me, I still have nine lives so ill come back and slit your throat and watch you bleed knowing you are not the cat I once loved." she hissed

Blood was looking at NightStar remembering his kithood but it was all tainted by evil
then cursepaw was on him clawing at him, he slashed her sholder causing her to fall to the ground, he let his clanmate finish the fight

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 09:30 PM
EchoPaw slashed reapers throat causing him to bleed

NightStar looked at her mate
"Don't do this." she hissed
"But even if you kill me, I still have nine lives so ill come back and slit your throat and watch you bleed knowing you are not the cat I once loved." she hissed

Blood was looking at NightStar remembering his kithood but it was all tainted by evil
Reaper hissed and ran out of camp following his brother fang.
Dragonclaw mewed to blood "you got my back right?"

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 1st, 2017, 09:32 PM
Reaper hissed and ran out of camp following his brother fang.
Dragonclaw mewed to blood "you got my back right?"

Before cursepaw was thrown to the ground he had slit his throat, he tried to answer but only gurgled as blood filled hin nose mouth and lungs, then he fell to the ground dead

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 09:33 PM
Before cursepaw was thrown to the ground he had slit his throat, he tried to answer but only gurgled as blood filled hin nose mouth and lungs, then he fell to the ground dead
Dragonclaw mewed "bel blood?" He ran out of camp and followed reaper.

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 1st, 2017, 09:36 PM
Dragonclaw mewed "bel blood?" He ran out of camp and followed reaper.

EchoPaw flew out of the sky and plucked reaper from the front she flew him high into the sky

NightStar jumped onto dragonclaw and pinned him down, she looked at him with rage and hatered in her eyes that she could tell surprised him
"In that case," she hissed in his ear setting her paws on fire so she burned him
"I hope you burn." she hissed as she continued to burn him

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 09:38 PM
EchoPaw flew out of the sky and plucked reaper from the front she flew him high into the sky

NightStar jumped onto dragonclaw and pinned him down, she looked at him with rage and hatered in her eyes that she could tell surprised him
"In that case," she hissed in his ear setting her paws on fire so she burned him
"I hope you burn." with that she grabbed his neck and pulled up breaking it and killing him
Dragon law meted "I will be in the dark forest..." Before dying.
Reaper bit her paw making her drop him. He landed in a tree and he hid.

Shadow
January 1st, 2017, 09:38 PM
Cursepaw yowled as blood ran from her

Shadestar yowled "Retreat!WE HAVE WON!"

Breezefang went to Starclan

Cloe followed her leader

Heatache
January 1st, 2017, 09:39 PM

"Maybe."Rached replied

Flowerheart picked up the cherries and brought them to the apprentice and kits den, dropping off half at each of the dens.

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 1st, 2017, 09:40 PM
Dragon law meted "I will be in the dark forest..." Before dying.
Reaper bit her paw making her drop him. He landed in a tree and he hid.
Just as reaper bit her paw she had set it on fire so he burned his mouth, then she watched NightStar kill dragonclaw,
"That means that reaper will die!" she thought

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 09:41 PM
Reaper choked a bit but stayed alive.

Shadow
January 1st, 2017, 09:42 PM
Cloe dragged him "Hurry I will take you to my secret den!"she said to reaper gripping his scruff and pulling him towards her cave den in the ground

Shadestar yelled again "RETREAT WE HAVE WON!"

Cursepaw wasn't moving

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 1st, 2017, 09:43 PM

EchoPaw saw he was still alive and quickly made a cage of fire around him
"Don't move." she growled as she landed
"or ill kill you over and over till you DIE" she hissed

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 09:43 PM
Cloe dragged him "Hurry I will take you to my secret den!"she said to reaper gripping his scruff and pulling him towards her cave den in the ground

Cursepaw wasn't moving
Reaper weakly mewed "thank you cloe."

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 1st, 2017, 09:44 PM

Cursepaw wasn't moving

(Um EchoPaw has him trapped in a fire cage in a tree)

Shadow
January 1st, 2017, 09:44 PM
Reaper weakly mewed "thank you cloe."
"Your welcome."she said putting herbs on him

Shadestar was waiting to lead her clan home

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 1st, 2017, 09:45 PM
EchoPaw saw he was still alive and quickly made a cage of fire around him
"Don't move." she growled as she landed
"or ill kill you over and over till you DIE" she hissed

(HES STILL IN THE TREE)

Shadow
January 1st, 2017, 09:45 PM
(Um EchoPaw has him trapped in a fire cage in a tree)
But I posted that before that..)

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 1st, 2017, 09:46 PM
But I posted that before that..)

(I know but he landed in the tree.. ok ok)

EchoPaw flew away with her clan back to mystclan

(Meet at the mistclan thread)

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 09:51 PM
"Your welcome."she said putting herbs on him

Shadestar was waiting to lead her clan home
Reaper twitched as blood trickled down his cheek.

Shadow
January 1st, 2017, 09:53 PM
Reaper twitched as blood trickled down his cheek.
Cloe ignored the blood coming from her two hind legs."This will burn a little."she said as she squeezed herbs on his wounds

Shadow
January 1st, 2017, 09:54 PM
Rached meowed when Flowerheart returned "That was nice of you."she purred

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 1st, 2017, 09:54 PM
Blood lay in the clearing dead (Going to make a new cat)

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 09:57 PM
Cloe ignored the blood coming from her two hind legs."This will burn a little."she said as she squeezed herbs on his wounds
Reaper gritted his teeth.

Shadow
January 1st, 2017, 10:00 PM
Reaper gritted his teeth.
"Your wounds she be better soon."she said gently laying down on the ground and trying to get the herbs to her hind legs but failing.

(Let's say Rached and Flowerheart were deep in the warriors den unable to hear anything)

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 10:03 PM
"Your wounds she be better soon."she said gently laying down on the ground and trying to get the herbs to her hind legs but failing.

(Let's say Rached and Flowerheart were deep in the warriors den unable to hear anything)
Reaper helped her put the herbs on her legs.

Shadow
January 1st, 2017, 10:05 PM
Reaper helped her put the herbs on her legs.
Cloe looked at Reaper and nodded her thanks as she scratched the ground in pain

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 10:06 PM
Cloe looked at Reaper and nodded her thanks as she scratched the ground in pain
Reaper smiled and then looked like he died but he just went into anesthetic shock

Shadow
January 1st, 2017, 10:08 PM
Reaper smiled and then looked like he died but he just went into anesthetic shock
Cloe yowled then rushed to his side opening the wounds again "Reaper?!"she asked

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 10:09 PM
Cloe yowled then rushed to his side opening the wounds again "Reaper?!"she asked
His heart beat slowed and warmth left his body. He went into a coma.

Shadow
January 1st, 2017, 10:11 PM
His heart beat slowed and warmth left his body. He went into a coma.
"Reaper?!"she hissed/yowled

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 10:11 PM
Reaper appeared in the dark forest "am I dead?"

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 1st, 2017, 10:16 PM
Name: Eclipse
Appearance: all black she cat with a whit moon symbol on her cheek and bright blue eyes
Personality: Likes to kill, loves battle, and hates mystclan
Mate: None but she has a major crush on Reaper
Kin: Blood
Power: Can blend into the shadows
Kits?:
Anything I missed?:nope
Other:nope
Questionsnope

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 10:17 PM
Name: Eclipse
Appearance: all black she cat with a whit moon symbol on her cheek and bright blue eyes
Personality: Likes to kill, loves battle, and hates mystclan
Mate: None but she has a major crush on Reaper
Kin: Blood
Power: Can blend into the shadows
Kits?:
Anything I missed?:nope
Other:nope
Questionsnope
Accepted

Shadow
January 1st, 2017, 10:19 PM
Reaper appeared in the dark forest "am I dead?"
Cloe meowed in his ear "Can you hear me?"she asked

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 10:20 PM
Cloe meowed in his ear "Can you hear me?"she asked
Reaper twitched in real life.

Reaper called out "hello?

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 1st, 2017, 10:22 PM

A shadow appeared in front of him, then a bright white shadow

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 10:23 PM
A shadow appeared in front of him, then a bright white shadow
Reaper meted "hello?"

Shadow
January 1st, 2017, 10:23 PM

I will rp dark forest cat named.........Skull,but is short time only)
Skull appeared infront of Reaper "No you are not dead,just visiting."he said (Skull is a black and white cat that looks like Blackstar)

Cloe sighed in relief

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 1st, 2017, 10:28 PM
Reaper meted "hello?"
The two cats began to whisper
"A spark lights inside a broken heart as a Storm loses its Thunder,An Echo of the wind and A Curse Upon the water Come with a Storm to change the Darkness into light"

Shadow
January 1st, 2017, 10:30 PM
The two cats began to whisper
"A spark lights inside a broken heart as a Storm loses its Thunder,An Echo of the wind and A Curse Upon the water Come with a Storm to change the Darkness into light"
As soon as Skull herd this he hissed "Be gone Starclan!"

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 1st, 2017, 10:31 PM
As soon as Skull herd this he hissed "Be gone Starclan!"
The starlan cat disappeared leaving the shadow (Dark forest) to disappear into the shadows

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 10:33 PM
Reaper looked at skull confused.

Shadow
January 1st, 2017, 10:34 PM
Reaper looked at skull confused.
Skull looked at Reaper "Why have you come here."she snarled

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 10:35 PM
Skull looked at Reaper "Why have you come here."she snarled
Reaper shrugged "I don't know I just ended up here."

Shadow
January 1st, 2017, 10:36 PM
Reaper shrugged "I don't know I just ended up here."
"Your not dead,and you have many moons before you."he said
(What do you want him to say?)

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 10:37 PM
"Your not dead,and you have many moons before you."he said
(What do you want him to say?)
(Idk maybe kill everything in sight besides clan mates?)
Reaper mewed "oh.

Shadow
January 1st, 2017, 10:39 PM
(Idk maybe kill everything in sight besides clan mates?)
Reaper mewed "oh.
"But I will say one thing.Do not trust anyone out side of the clan."he said "You will wake up now."he said sitting down

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 10:41 PM
"But I will say one thing.Do not trust anyone out side of the clan."he said "You will wake up now."he said sitting down
Reaper woke up. He sat up confused.

Shadow
January 1st, 2017, 10:42 PM
Reaper woke up. He sat up confused.
"Reaper!"Cloe gasped

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 10:46 PM
"Reaper!"Cloe gasped
Reaper mewed "yes?"

Shadow
January 1st, 2017, 10:47 PM
Reaper mewed "yes?"
"Are you ok?"she asked

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 1st, 2017, 10:48 PM
Eclipse padded into the clearing, she padded around the dead bodies and picked up a fat vole and took it to reaper
"Here you go!" she said as she placed it next to him she was hoping he didn't notice her blushing
(Do cats even blush)

Shadow
January 1st, 2017, 10:50 PM
Eclipse padded into the clearing, she padded around the dead bodies and picked up a fat vole and took it to reaper
"Here you go!" she said as she placed it next to him she was hoping he didn't notice her blushing
(Do cats even blush)
lol Cloe took him to her old rouge den to escape the enemy's)

Heatache
January 1st, 2017, 10:52 PM
Name: Scissor
Appearance: Has silver,silky fur with blue eyes.
Personality: TBRP'ed
Mate: Forbidden
Power: Is able to summon very sharp pairs of scissors and use them as wepons
Kits?: Forbidden
Other: Derpy.
Questions: Nope derp.

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 1st, 2017, 10:53 PM
lol Cloe took him to her old rouge den to escape the enemy's)

(Well she magicaly found them!)

Fallpotato
Name: Scissor
Appearance: Has silver,silky fur with blue eyes.
Personality: TBRP'ed
Mate: Forbidden
Power: Is able to summon very sharp pairs of scissors and use them as wepons
Kits?: Forbidden
Other: Derpy.
Questions: Nope derp.
Accepted

Fallpotato
"Are you ok?"she asked
Reaper nodded

Heatache
January 1st, 2017, 10:54 PM
Accepted
Thanks

Shadow
January 1st, 2017, 10:55 PM
Reaper nodded
"Come we must get back to camp,the other clan retreated."she said getting up and wincing

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 10:57 PM
"Come we must get back to camp,the other clan retreated."she said getting up and wincing
Reaper tried to get up but fell back down "just leave me. You will be the future of the clan.

Shadow
January 1st, 2017, 11:06 PM
Reaper tried to get up but fell back down "just leave me. You will be the future of the clan.
"No you are coming with me."she said

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 11:31 PM
"No you are coming with me."she said
Reaper meted "no leave me. I am meant to die."

Shadow
January 2nd, 2017, 10:32 AM
Reaper meted "no leave me. I am meant to die."
Cloe hissed and dragged him back to camp by his scruff

Fallpotato
January 2nd, 2017, 10:45 AM
Cloe hissed and dragged him back to camp by his scruff