PDA

View Full Version : My random story

judas
December 27th, 2016, 09:34 PM
I feel like throwing up a story so here you go~

I walked up to my new school, "This is it.." I mumbled. My blonde hair waved behind me as I entered. My backpack dug into my shoulder as I walked, and people ran frantically around. I was taken back by the amount of people, making me claustrophobic. I fought my way to a large room, filled with instruments. I dropped my backpack on the floor, and let out a sigh of relief. I plopped myself in a chair, my sweater making me uncomfortable. I looked around with my blue orbs. I took it off, revealing a lime green t-shirt under the pink fabric. I laid back, letting out a sigh as I dropped her case on the floor. Suddenly footsteps came over, I sat up looking over. A boy walked over, not bad looking. He was skinny, and had grey eyes, a jet-black hair.

"Who are you?" He asked.
"E-elizabeth.."
"No," He sat down across from me, "I mean are you new?"
"Y-yes,"
"So, Elizabeth, what do you think I am?"
I leaned forward, narrowing her eyes and flashed a smile. "Hmp, Demon, maybe Devil."
"Demon, correct on obviously your a witch?"
I blinked at him oddly, "Yes, how did you-"
"Careful, witches are being hunted these days." He walked over and bent down, poking my nose. "We wouldn't want this witch to die would we?" He smiled.
[ "No, I guess not," I shifted in my chair.
"So, my little witch I'll show you around." He got up and grabbed my hand.
"Why?" I followed him, "Why should I follow you, I don't even know your name."
"Tsuisek," He said, leading me away from the room, my hand in his, and my backpack in the other.

He walked me to the middle of the school, were a few tunnels were sat up next to signs. "Well, my little witch, the first thing you must know is this, Classes seperate here. Shape shifters go there," Tsuisek pointed to the first tunnel, "The second is for Demons, and the last one is for Vampires." He smiled.
"What about witches?" I dared to ask, my voice shook.
"You, are very, very rare. You'll be training with the Demons like me." He Laughed.

Author's note
So if you're wondering, this is a story about a girl in middle school. But she's special, one of the only Witches in the world. I made her blonde with blue eyes well, because, most of the books I read have blonde girls as the enemies or the dumb ones. And most of the heros are not blonde. In most of the stories I write, the main character is blonde. Also because I'm blonde and like to imagine myself as the character ANYWAY If you would like to read more please tell me what you think of this lil' bit of story, I'll probably write more because this tiny little short story is actually turning out better then I thought
:love4:

Dovekit12
December 27th, 2016, 10:10 PM
I feel like throwing up a story so here you go~

I walked up to my new school, "This is it.." I mumbled. My blonde hair waved behind me as I entered. My backpack dug into my shoulder as I walked, and people ran frantically around. I was taken back by the amount of people, making me claustrophobic. I fought my way to a large room, filled with instruments. I dropped my backpack on the floor, and let out a sigh of relief. I plopped myself in a chair, my sweater making me uncomfortable. I looked around with my blue orbs. I took it off, revealing a lime green t-shirt under the pink fabric. I laid back, letting out a sigh as I dropped her case on the floor. Suddenly footsteps came over, I sat up looking over. A boy walked over, not bad looking. He was skinny, and had green, brown eyes. His hair was a lighter brown.

"Who are you?" He asked.
"E-elizabeth.."
"No," He sat down across from me, "I mean are you new?"
"Y-yes,"
"So, Elizabeth, what do you think I am?"
I leaned forward, narrowing her eyes and flashed a smile. "Hmp, Demon, maybe Devil."
"Demon, correct on obviously your a witch?"
I blinked at him oddly, "Yes, how did you-"
"Careful, witches are being hunted these days." He walked over and bent down, poking my nose. "We wouldn't want this witch to die would we?" He smiled.
[ "No, I guess not," I shifted in my chair.
"So, my little witch I'll show you around." He got up and grabbed my hand.
"Why?" I followed him, "Why should I follow you, I don't even know your name."
"Tsuisek," He said, leading me away from the room, my hand in his, and my backpack in the other.

He walked me to the middle of the school, were a few tunnels were sat up next to signs. "Well, my little witch, the first thing you must know is this, Classes seperate here. Shape shifters go there," Tsuisek pointed to the first tunnel, "The second is for Demons, and the last one is for Vampires." He smiled.
"What about witches?" I dared to ask, my voice shook.
"You, are very, very rare. You'll be training with the Demons like me." He Laughed.

Author's note
So if you're wondering, this is a story about a girl in middle school. But she's special, one of the only Witches in the world. I made her blonde with blue eyes well, because, most of the books I read have blonde girls as the enemies or the dumb ones. And most of the heros are not blonde. In most of the stories I write, the main character is blonde. Also because I'm blonde and like to imagine myself as the character ANYWAY If you would like to read more please tell me what you think of this lil' bit of story, I'll probably write more because this tiny little short story is actually turning out better then I thought
:love4:

I really like reading this Moonfur it was amazing.

judas
December 27th, 2016, 10:14 PM
I really like reading this Moonfur it was amazing.
Thanks! There will be more later, I had writers block today so I couldn't write a whole lot ^^

judas
December 28th, 2016, 09:08 PM
He walked me back to my room, "So, shall I take the little witch to class in the morning?" Tsuisek asked. I glared at him as I took my back back. "I can take care of myself, I don't need help." I growled. I pushed open the door, "Fine my little witch just...watch out tomorrow," I closed the door in his face, and locked it. He was right...I was one of the only witches in the world. The witch trials had started again. Demons, shapeshifters, and devils- witch didn't come to this school. They were all ignore, while Witches were caught, and burned. I shivered as I remembered my parents- who were caught. They did nothing wrong...I remember that day, it was burned inside my mind. I set my backpack down, my room had everything I would need in it. Clothes, books, I looked around. Note books were stacked on my desk along with a old, worn spell book. I fell on my bed, almost falling asleep instantly.
End Of Day #1