PDA

View Full Version : Chilali's Cave (ask first)

Raggedclaw
December 27th, 2016, 06:15 PM
Chilali is a snow white cat with one blue eye and one amber eye. This well built, strong Tom lives in a cave created by a pile of boulders in a forest. The boulders are covered in moss, making them well hidden.

Chilali is crouched outside his cave, munching on a rabbit, when he hears another cat and looks up, turning his head to look around. "Whose there?"

Shadow

Reverie
January 4th, 2017, 02:10 PM
Chilali is a snow white cat with one blue eye and one amber eye. This well built, strong Tom lives in a cave created by a pile of boulders in a forest. The boulders are covered in moss, making them well hidden.

Chilali is crouched outside his cave, munching on a rabbit, when he hears another cat and looks up, turning his head to look around. "Whose there?"

Shadow

Obstructive turned her head to the rogue silently. "Hey, there." She meowed. Her amber eyes full of misconception.

Raggedclaw

Raggedclaw
January 4th, 2017, 02:19 PM
Obstructive turned her head to the rogue silently. "Hey, there." She meowed. Her amber eyes full of misconception.

Raggedclaw
"Who are you?" He asks, snarling softly as he rises to his paws. He had never seen this She-cat before.

Reverie
January 4th, 2017, 02:24 PM
"Who are you?" He asks, snarling softly as he rises to his paws. He had never seen this She-cat before.

"Obstructive. You've heard my name throughout the cats, haven't you, dear?" The she-cat's lips curl into a snarl.

Raggedclaw
January 4th, 2017, 02:47 PM
"Obstructive. You've heard my name throughout the cats, haven't you, dear?" The she-cat's lips curl into a snarl.
"No I can't say I have. You're in my territory Obstructive. Move on."

Reverie
January 4th, 2017, 06:44 PM
"No I can't say I have. You're in my territory Obstructive. Move on."

"No, dear. It's not that easy."

Raggedclaw
January 6th, 2017, 05:20 PM
"No, dear. It's not that easy."
"And why's that." He snarls, unsheathing his claws.