PDA

View Full Version : The Legend of Spyro RP

Pages : [1] 2 3

Piketooth
December 27th, 2016, 05:34 PM
WARNING: THIS RP CONTAINS; BLOOD, VIOLENCE, CREEPYPASTAS, AND DEATH. VIEWER DISCRESSION IS ADVISED!

This is a Continuation of The Legend of Spyro RP from the original WCO Site back on Webs, Story so far:

Zalgo attacked Warfang and took it over making all of its residents leave and head towards I.S.A. City. Zalgo tried to attack there but failed miserably, while Liam and his family take refuge in his house, along with Zekrom Liam's Pokemon and Reshiram Alex's Pokemon and Spyro and Cynder. Zalgo kidnapped Zekrom and incubated her to make evil formes of Her, the I.S.A. City is now raining blood with a couple of Zekrom's Evil Children...

What will happen to our heroes? Will New Villains come forth to defeat them? Will Zalgo manage to drive the I.S.A. Forces out of the Planet for good? Lets find out!

I will be role playing as Spyro and Cynder along with Liam and Zekrom

Form:

Name:
Role (Hero/Villain):
Race (No Humans! I will explain why in PMs):
Appearance:
Other:

Name: Liam Leone
Role (Hero/Villain): Hero
Race (No Humans! I will explain why in PMs): Human
Appearance: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/killzone/images/6/6e/ISA_Regular.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100825233624
Other: is a Keyblade Master and the Master General of the I.S.A.

HwangHarin
December 27th, 2016, 05:49 PM
Do I have to do another form???))

Piketooth
December 27th, 2016, 06:04 PM
Do I have to do another form???))
(Probably not but remind me your char(s) name(s) so I can decide)

HwangHarin
December 27th, 2016, 06:06 PM
I only had one, Shadow )

Piketooth
December 27th, 2016, 06:10 PM
I only had one, Shadow )
(Dragoness right? then nope your good ^^

HwangHarin
December 27th, 2016, 06:11 PM
Yupp )

Piketooth
December 27th, 2016, 06:17 PM
Yupp )
(Go ahead and start RPing then!

Rivergold
December 27th, 2016, 07:11 PM
RISS!!!!
I'm sorry for dying out on the last one....

Piketooth
December 28th, 2016, 12:23 PM
RISS!!!!
I'm sorry for dying out on the last one....
(its alright)

HwangHarin
December 28th, 2016, 12:25 PM
I totally forgot where we where at.....))

Piketooth
December 28th, 2016, 12:36 PM
I totally forgot where we where at.....))
Liam looked out the window, watching where Zekrom was looking, seeing her young ones now evil and having zalgofied eyes, and he sighed

HwangHarin
December 28th, 2016, 12:39 PM
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh )

Shadow sat down, and looked out of the window, seeing Zekrom, and her children.

Piketooth
December 28th, 2016, 06:19 PM
Liam looked at Shadow and sighs, he opens the front door and rushes the Evil Zekroms. Zekrom who was now freaking out ran for the door and tried to get Liam back inside the house!

Rivergold
December 29th, 2016, 12:39 PM
(ok, so where is Riss in all this?)

Piketooth
December 30th, 2016, 11:19 AM
(ok, so where is Riss in all this?)
Probably still around Liams neck last time I checked xD)

Slash-GNR
December 30th, 2016, 11:42 AM
WARNING: THIS RP CONTAINS; BLOOD, VIOLENCE, CREEPYPASTAS, AND DEATH. VIEWER DISCRESSION IS ADVISED!

This is a Continuation of The Legend of Spyro RP from the original WCO Site back on Webs, Story so far:

Zalgo attacked Warfang and took it over making all of its residents leave and head towards I.S.A. City. Zalgo tried to attack there but failed miserably, while Liam and his family take refuge in his house, along with Zekrom Liam's Pokemon and Reshiram Alex's Pokemon and Spyro and Cynder. Zalgo kidnapped Zekrom and incubated her to make evil formes of Her, the I.S.A. City is now raining blood with a couple of Zekrom's Evil Children...

What will happen to our heroes? Will New Villains come forth to defeat them? Will Zalgo manage to drive the I.S.A. Forces out of the Planet for good? Lets find out!

I will be role playing as Spyro and Cynder along with Liam and Zekrom

Form:

Name:
Role (Hero/Villain):
Race (No Humans! I will explain why in PMs):
Appearance:
Other:

Name: Liam Leone
Race (No Humans! I will explain why in PMs): Human
Appearance: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/killzone/images/6/6e/ISA_Regular.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100825233624
Other: is a Keyblade Master and the Master General of the I.S.A.

Name: Maya
Race (No Humans! I will explain why in PMs): Wolf
Appearance: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/F-9WeyfYr_M/maxresdefault.jpg
Other: Nope

Piketooth
December 30th, 2016, 12:26 PM
Name: Maya
Race (No Humans! I will explain why in PMs): Wolf
Appearance: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/F-9WeyfYr_M/maxresdefault.jpg
Other: Nope
(Accepted)

HwangHarin
December 30th, 2016, 07:06 PM
Liam looked at Shadow and sighs, he opens the front door and rushes the Evil Zekroms. Zekrom who was now freaking out ran for the door and tried to get Liam back inside the house!

Shadow jumped up running after him, but stopped at the door and yelled to Liam. " Are you trying to kill yourself.....again!?!"

Rivergold
January 1st, 2017, 05:56 PM
(um....Why is this page stretched out?)

Riss tightened a little around Liam's neck. "If he tries again, I'll poke him."

HwangHarin
January 2nd, 2017, 07:31 PM
I think it's bc cedar did the picture)

Shadow signed, " that's comforting."

Piketooth
January 3rd, 2017, 06:19 PM
Liam pulled out his M82 Assault Rifle and started to shoot the Evil Zekroms, one of them Spotted Liam's Zekrom and snarled, Liam's Zekrom gasped and hid in the house, what ever happened she couldn't handle Losing Liam, but she couldn't go out there knowing those things are out there

Rivergold
January 3rd, 2017, 06:23 PM
"Careful," Riss hissed in his ear.

Piketooth
January 3rd, 2017, 06:29 PM
Liam forgot Riss was around his neck until she said Carefull "Riss?!?! How long were you there?" he asked then managed to kill a couple of those Zalgofied Zekrom's until he started to get overwhelmed

Liam: "Gah! There's too many of them! I'm pulling back!"

Liam immediately ran for the house, but was blocked by the Evil ZZ (Zalgofied Zekrom)

Rivergold
January 3rd, 2017, 06:39 PM
Riss spat her venom at them

Piketooth
January 3rd, 2017, 06:48 PM
Liam took the chance and fired his M203 Granade Launcher at them, killing 3 of the ZZ's and bolted towards the house, once he was inside he slammed the door shut

Liam: "There is a Hatch under my bed in my room, it leads to the I.S.A. Towers, all of you, go NOW!"

Piketooth
January 5th, 2017, 09:09 PM
(Pokes?)

monfang
January 5th, 2017, 09:51 PM
Taking her pistol, she looked around at the ZZ's, her eyes ablaze with anger. "Zalgo... I will get you for this!" she yelled, and aimed it as a ZZ, firing a shot into it's head. She ducked again behind the cover of the crates she was behind. "Liam, I need a '50 Caliber, now!" she called, and fired another shot.

Piketooth
January 5th, 2017, 10:03 PM
Liam ran over towards Alex and gave her a 50 cal.

Liam: "Alex I want you get the other to safety"

monfang
January 5th, 2017, 10:09 PM
"You're kidding, right?!" Alex protested. "If anything, this place needs YOU alive, not me. Go get Zekrom and them out of here." she said, and sighed. "Protect our son."
With that, she aimed the '50 cal and fired, a perfect shot to the chest of a ZZ.

Piketooth
January 5th, 2017, 10:18 PM
Liam growled, he didnt want to Lose Alex, so he too stayed behind

Liam: "Spyro! Cynder! Get everyone out of here!"

Spyro: "Liam! We aren't letting you-"

Liam: "THATS AN ORDER SPYRO! Zekrom cant handle defeating her children after what Zalgo did to her, get her to safety, I will be right behind you!"

Spyro nodded and Cynder got Zekrom to Liam's Bedroom and into the secret tunnel to I.S.A. Towers

monfang
January 5th, 2017, 10:26 PM
Liam growled, he didnt want to Lose Alex, so he too stayed behind

Liam: "Spyro! Cynder! Get everyone out of here!"

Spyro: "Liam! We aren't letting you-"

Liam: "THATS AN ORDER SPYRO! Zekrom cant handle defeating her children after what Zalgo did to her, get her to safety, I will be right behind you!"

Spyro nodded and Cynder got Zekrom to Liam's Bedroom and into the secret tunnel to I.S.A. Towers
"You crazy fool..." Alex chuckled. "If we go down, we go down together!"
Aiming the rifle, she fired another shot and looked through her ammo case. "Damn! Only good for an S7... " she murmured, and looked around.

Piketooth
January 6th, 2017, 06:09 PM
Liam Smirked and Tossed Alex some 50. Cal magazines then took aim at the ZZ's and fired at them

monfang
January 7th, 2017, 12:04 AM
Liam Smirked and Tossed Alex some 50. Cal magazines then took aim at the ZZ's and fired at them
"Thanks." she said, and loaded her 50 Cal. She took aim, and fired one, perfect headshot to a ZZ. "Man, and people said to stick to the books. Sniper Core here I come." she chuckled, her southern accent coming out strong. "Liam, I think t's time we showed Zalgo who he's messing woth once and for all!" she yelled and grabbed a nearby AK-47.
"This is for our Fallen Brothers!"

Piketooth
January 7th, 2017, 09:57 AM
Liam just stared blankly at Alex and smiled and shook his head

Liam: "This is why I married you"

Suddenly a ZZ appeared in front of Liam and grabbed him, bringing him outside and glare at him

HwangHarin
January 7th, 2017, 11:29 AM
Shadow signed, I must be invisible, she thought, and opened her snout and releasing a beam of dark light at the ZZ

monfang
January 7th, 2017, 03:13 PM
As Shadow fired at the ZZ, Alex farmed down on the ZZ. "How many did this guy create?!" she asked, ducking down to reload her gun. She looked up, and saw some Helghast coming from behind the remaining ZZ. "Damn it, no!" she growled, and poked up, firing.
(I might kill off Alex, or make her disappear cause I'm going hiatus for a bit, read my profile for more info...)

HwangHarin
January 7th, 2017, 03:15 PM
Shadow looked up seeing more, " Oh come on!" She growled opening her snout getting to maximize the dark beam.

Piketooth
January 7th, 2017, 06:21 PM
Liam saw the Helghast and struggled out of the ZZ's grasp, feeling its hold on him it stared at Liam and then flew off towards Warfang

Rivergold
January 9th, 2017, 03:28 PM
(and Riss is still on Liam's neck.....)

Piketooth
January 12th, 2017, 05:22 PM
(woops xD)

Liam growls and used his hidden blade to slice at the ZZ's Palm fallow straight towards the city, only to be caught by Zekrom

Liam: "Zekrom?!?! I thought you went to I.S.A. Towers!"

Zekrom: "Not without you Liam!"

Zekrom flew Liam back to his house and they both went through the tunnel towards I.S.A. Towers

Rivergold
January 12th, 2017, 05:35 PM
(at some point she's going to turn into a scarf...Riss the Guardian Scarf)
Riss pressed her head against Liam's neck. "Sorry,"

Piketooth
January 12th, 2017, 05:46 PM
Liam put a hand on Riss's head and started to pet her

Liam: "Its alright Riss"

(Lol)

Rivergold
January 12th, 2017, 05:51 PM
"I should have fired at the evil thing, but I got nervous." (She keeps forgetting what they're called)

Piketooth
January 12th, 2017, 06:08 PM
Liam: "Its alright Riss, and they are called ZZ's; Zalgofied Zekrom's"

Rivergold
January 12th, 2017, 06:09 PM
She was quiet for a moment. "...I'll just call them 'Evil butts'"

Piketooth
January 12th, 2017, 06:39 PM
Liam laughed and looks at Zekrom who was quiet, and had tears in her eyes

Rivergold
January 12th, 2017, 06:45 PM
Riss looked up and fell silent as well, whispering, "sorry,"

Piketooth
January 12th, 2017, 06:46 PM
Liam stopped Zekrom, Zekrom just looked at Liam and hugged him, crying her eyes out now

Rivergold
January 12th, 2017, 07:09 PM
(and riss just kinda fades out at this moment like she usually does......)

HwangHarin
January 13th, 2017, 10:10 PM
And Shadow is just behind them thinking everyone it crazy )

Piketooth
January 14th, 2017, 10:56 AM
And Shadow is just behind them thinking everyone it crazy )

(xD)

Liam rubbed Zekrom's back and shushed her

Piketooth
January 20th, 2017, 03:12 PM
(bump)

Rivergold
January 21st, 2017, 04:32 PM
(what is Riss supposed to do exactly?)

HwangHarin
January 22nd, 2017, 12:14 AM
Aaannndd Shadow, no one pays attention to her. )

Piketooth
January 23rd, 2017, 08:11 AM
Liam looked at shadow and whispered a help me

Liam: "Riss I need you and shadow to do something for me"

HwangHarin
January 23rd, 2017, 08:21 AM
Shadow Flew down, to Liam. "What do you need?"

Rivergold
January 23rd, 2017, 02:47 PM
Riss listened.
(your neck gonna be frozen.)

Piketooth
January 24th, 2017, 02:22 PM
Liam sighed

Liam: "I need the two of you to run as decoys for me, I want to destory Zalgo's machines to make minions, but I cant do it without you"

Rivergold
January 24th, 2017, 02:41 PM
"Decoys...fun."

HwangHarin
January 24th, 2017, 05:16 PM
" Be a decoy? Ok!" She said flapping her wings to say in the air.

Piketooth
January 24th, 2017, 08:17 PM
Liam gives Shadow a anklet

Liam: "This should allow you to make a duplicate of me... It should fool Zalgo and his minions but not for long, just long enough for me to plant D-Charges on the machines and destroy them for good"

HwangHarin
January 24th, 2017, 08:22 PM
Shadow nodded

Piketooth
January 24th, 2017, 08:29 PM
Liam: "Riss I will need you to go around Shadows neck for now, plus you need to learn how to walk anyways"

Rivergold
January 24th, 2017, 11:30 PM
She looked at him, craning her neck to look him in the face. "I know how to walk. I prefer both protecting your neck and you from trying to kill yourself. And others," she added softly, remembering his zalgofied state.

Piketooth
January 25th, 2017, 05:28 PM
Liam nodded in response

Liam: "I know Riss... but this plan wont work if your around my neck... I need Zalgo to think of me as the fake and the two of you as the real me, when in reality its the other way around"

Liam looked at Both Riss and Shadow

Liam: "I have faith in both of you have faith in yourselves"

HwangHarin
January 25th, 2017, 05:59 PM
Shadow nodded

Rivergold
February 1st, 2017, 07:52 AM
(you forget she's stubborn, ...and likes a good argument.)
She looked at him. "Does he even know that I stay around your neck? You and everyone else continuously forget that I'm here." She huffed. "Besides, I stay camouflaged."

Piketooth
February 1st, 2017, 07:47 PM
Liam pondered that for a moment

Rivergold
February 2nd, 2017, 12:41 PM
"If there's a Liam that suddenly appears with a dragon on his neck, how will that be taken? Does Zalgo know you to keep dragons in that way?" Riss wasn't letting up. "If you add too many bells and whistles, they might get suspicious. Plus there's also the fact that if the cover is blown, you could be exposed to him without me. If he zalgofies you again, who will stop you?"

Piketooth
February 2nd, 2017, 06:00 PM
"If there's a Liam that suddenly appears with a dragon on his neck, how will that be taken? Does Zalgo know you to keep dragons in that way?" Riss wasn't letting up. "If you add too many bells and whistles, they might get suspicious. Plus there's also the fact that if the cover is blown, you could be exposed to him without me. If he zalgofies you again, who will stop you?"
Liam cursed Himself he knew she was right, but in the end he had to go with his plan, maybe just maybe...

Liam: "Your right Riss, but... I can't leave shadow alone to fend for herself either..." Liam continued to think for a moment. Then had another Idea "Zekrom, you go with Shadow"

Zekrom: "Uhhh... How about No!"

Liam: "Zekrom... Zalgo will have more smarts to go with Shadow with you following him... cuz he knows that you never leave my side... if you go with shadow then..."

Zekrom: "He will think that Shadow is the Real You!"

Liam: "Exactly!"

Zekrom: "Alright, I'll do it... and Liam..."

Liam looks at Zekrom

Zekrom: "Destroy those machine... make sure he doesn't create more of my yonug..."

Liam nodded and ran to the side entrance with Zekrom

Rivergold
February 3rd, 2017, 12:36 PM
Riss couldn't entirely hide her satisfaction at staying around Liam's neck, her scales turning a faint purpilish pink

Piketooth
February 5th, 2017, 12:07 PM
Liam gave Riss a Gentle Pet on her head

Rivergold
February 5th, 2017, 03:31 PM
She closed her eyes and gave a small trill.

Piketooth
February 16th, 2017, 06:13 PM
(Ok Rivergold)

Liam looked at Zekrom and nodded, he opened the door and bolted out first, hiding from time to time until he reached a safe place and teleported to Zalgo's Base

Rivergold
February 17th, 2017, 05:26 PM
Riss changed end color of her scales, trying her best to look like a brown scarf.

Piketooth
February 18th, 2017, 02:43 PM
Liam teleported to Zalgo's Base and found the machines he used to incubate Zekrom, Liam quickly placed D-Charges on all of the equipment and then blew it, the base was to heavily damaged now

Liam: "There... now Zekrom will be safe from this stuff"

Liam teleported out of the base and appeared in Warfang

Rivergold
February 18th, 2017, 04:29 PM
"Are we done?" she asked.

Piketooth
February 19th, 2017, 08:13 AM
Liam nodded but wondered why he was in Warfang

Liam: "Why are we in Warfang? I thought Zalgo took the place over..."

Helghast soldiers run by

Liam: "well... this can't be good..."

Rivergold
February 19th, 2017, 09:06 AM
"Did someone hack your teleportation?" Riss was whispering, still in scarf mode.

Piketooth
February 23rd, 2017, 09:10 AM
(Liam teleports by snapping his fingers and walking through a portal

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts/images/3/3a/Corridor_of_darkness.png/revision/latest?cb=20120923044531

except where its black its white and the blue is yellow, symbolizing a Realm of Light portal instead of a realm of Darkness portal, otherwise this is the protal Zalgo uses)

Liam sneaked around warfang, keeping a watchful eye on the Helghast

Piketooth
February 25th, 2017, 06:12 PM
(boops)

Rivergold
February 25th, 2017, 06:24 PM
(sorry!)
Riss remained a scarf. "Why are we here?"

Piketooth
February 27th, 2017, 12:04 PM
Liam shrugged

Liam: "I dont know... but something seems up if we are brought here..."

Liam found a helghast soldier walking through the alleyway, Liam took him out quickly and placed Riss down on the ground

Liam: "I have an Idea, but its risky" Liam replied then quickly changed his armor, replacing His I.S.A. Clothing with helghast

Piketooth
February 27th, 2017, 12:46 PM
(sorry!)
Riss remained a scarf. "Why are we here?"

(Boops)

Rivergold
February 27th, 2017, 03:16 PM
Liam shrugged

Liam: "I dont know... but something seems up if we are brought here..."

Liam found a helghast soldier walking through the alleyway, Liam took him out quickly and placed Riss down on the ground

Liam: "I have an Idea, but its risky" Liam replied then quickly changed his armor, replacing His I.S.A. Clothing with helghast
Riss watched him, tilting her head.

Piketooth
February 27th, 2017, 03:40 PM
Riss watched him, tilting her head.

Liam smirked

Liam: "a slight disguise so that the Helghast don't recognize me!"

Rivergold
February 28th, 2017, 07:50 AM
Liam smirked

Liam: "a slight disguise so that the Helghast don't recognize me!"
"But where do I go?"

Piketooth
February 28th, 2017, 09:17 AM
"But where do I go?"

Liam pointed around his neck "Think you can make yourself invisible?"

Rivergold
February 28th, 2017, 12:32 PM
Liam pointed around his neck "Think you can make yourself invisible?"
She snorted. "What have I been doing this entire time?" She flapped her wings and jumped up to his neck, curling around him. With a slight shiver, she faded. "And I don't turn invisible. My scales just turn different colors."

Piketooth
February 28th, 2017, 12:39 PM
She snorted. "What have I been doing this entire time?" She flapped her wings and jumped up to his neck, curling around him. With a slight shiver, she faded. "And I don't turn invisible. My scales just turn different colors."
Liam nodded and stabbed the helghast solder in the neck then his his body in a basket, before walking to the center square

Rivergold
February 28th, 2017, 12:45 PM
Liam nodded and stabbed the helghast solder in the neck then his his body in a basket, before walking to the center square
Riss closed her eyes, dozing.

Piketooth
February 28th, 2017, 12:59 PM
Riss closed her eyes, dozing.
Liam poked Riss awake

"Wake up I may need your help if we are going to get out of here alive"

Rivergold
February 28th, 2017, 08:22 PM
Liam poked Riss awake

"Wake up I may need your help if we are going to get out of here alive"
"Should I look like a scarf again?" she whispered. "It's a bit difficult making my outer scales look like the air around your neck..."

Piketooth
March 1st, 2017, 01:43 PM
"Should I look like a scarf again?" she whispered. "It's a bit difficult making my outer scales look like the air around your neck..."

Liam nodded

Liam: "Make your scales look like the helghast armor"

(If you dont know what they look like, look up "Killzone Helghast Soldier" to see what they look like)

Rivergold
March 1st, 2017, 06:55 PM
Liam nodded

Liam: "Make your scales look like the helghast armor"

(If you dont know what they look like, look up "Killzone Helghast Soldier" to see what they look like)
(Or I can do it the easy way: )
She did so.

Piketooth
March 1st, 2017, 10:15 PM
(Or I can do it the easy way: )
She did so.

(xD wow Lazy much xD)

Liam nodded and walked towards the town square to see all of the comotion

Rivergold
March 1st, 2017, 10:23 PM
(xD wow Lazy much xD)

Liam nodded and walked towards the town square to see all of the comotion
(yup.)
Riss remained unseen.

Piketooth
March 2nd, 2017, 08:48 AM
(yup.)
Riss remained unseen.

Liam watched as the Helghast were executing Prisoners of war, eventually Liam noticed the guardians were next, Zalgo pointed at Liam to use the new weapon the Helghast made, it used some sort of green energy that when exposed to any being at any time causes them to explode into nothing but a pile of blood

Rivergold
March 2nd, 2017, 12:43 PM
Liam watched as the Helghast were executing Prisoners of war, eventually Liam noticed the guardians were next, Zalgo pointed at Liam to use the new weapon the Helghast made, it used some sort of green energy that when exposed to any being at any time causes them to explode into nothing but a pile of blood
(.........wut?)

Piketooth
March 2nd, 2017, 06:13 PM
(.........wut?)

(In Killzone 3 a special group under the command of Stahl makes special weapons, one of those weapons uses some sort of green energy to completely emplde the enemy leaving nothing but blood as their remains, its very deadly and extremely dangerous, it can and will insta kill your guy if you are not careful. Trust me I died alot fro those guys)

Liam took the weapon and aimed it at Volteer, then Lam aimed it atZalgo and ripped off the mask

Zalgo; "YOU!!!"

Liam: "Yeah... Me..." Liam fired and zalgo used the cover of the helghast to escape from Liam, instantly the captured civilians and the other three guardians of the Dragon Temple Cyril and Terrador each looked in shock, Liam broke them free

Liam: "Head for I.S.A. City! NOW!"

without one word they flew towards I.S.A. City, and Liam was left alone in the chaos

Rivergold
March 3rd, 2017, 02:56 PM
(In Killzone 3 a special group under the command of Stahl makes special weapons, one of those weapons uses some sort of green energy to completely emplde the enemy leaving nothing but blood as their remains, its very deadly and extremely dangerous, it can and will insta kill your guy if you are not careful. Trust me I died alot fro those guys)

Liam took the weapon and aimed it at Volteer, then Lam aimed it atZalgo and ripped off the mask

Zalgo; "YOU!!!"

Liam: "Yeah... Me..." Liam fired and zalgo used the cover of the helghast to escape from Liam, instantly the captured civilians and the other three guardians of the Dragon Temple Cyril and Terrador each looked in shock, Liam broke them free

Liam: "Head for I.S.A. City! NOW!"

without one word they flew towards I.S.A. City, and Liam was left alone in the chaos
(No I was just confused about it pointing at Liam.)
"What now?" Riss whispered.

HwangHarin
March 3rd, 2017, 08:51 PM
what happened here for the time i dissapeared )

Rivergold
March 4th, 2017, 10:30 AM
They went and did the thing and now Zalgo sees Liam. So much for the decoy.)

Piketooth
March 5th, 2017, 11:55 AM
They went and did the thing and now Zalgo sees Liam. So much for the decoy.)

(Liam went to Zalgos base and destroyed Zalgo's Incubating machines, so he wouldn't be able toake more evil Zekroms, then Liam tried to teleport back, and ended up teleporting to warfang instead, so Liam found that Zalgo was going to kill the gardians with a new weapon the developed that could wipe out an entire I.S.A. army, Liam took the weapon and aimed it at Zalgo but he managed to escape and now Liam is in the heart of warfang and is going to fight his way through it to get to I.S.A. City)

Liam took the weapon and scanned it into his "Cheat Device" (it looks like a PSP) once the weapon was scanned Liam instantly ran towards the Gates of Warfang with the weapon in hand.

(The cheat device, once it scans something, allows Liam to spawn in the item any time he wants to)

Piketooth
March 5th, 2017, 07:02 PM
(Pokes)

Rivergold
March 6th, 2017, 12:41 PM
(Sorry!)
Riss stayed around his neck.

Piketooth
March 6th, 2017, 05:52 PM
(Sorry!)
Riss stayed around his neck.

Liam ran out of the gates as the helghast ran after him hot on his tail, Liam ran into the forest and lost them

Rivergold
March 6th, 2017, 06:58 PM
"How do we get home?"

Piketooth
March 10th, 2017, 05:14 PM
"How do we get home?"
Silverfur & Co

Liam shrugs and starts walking

Silverfur & Co
March 10th, 2017, 05:20 PM
Spirit cleaned her paws and smiles and wags her tail

Piketooth
March 12th, 2017, 06:28 PM
Spirit cleaned her paws and smiles and wags her tail
Liam finally reached IS.A. City, after a very long walk.

Liam: "Finally we are here"

Liam walked through the gates and into the city, where he was congratulated by everyone there, even Spyro and Cynder were jumping for joy

Spyro: "Liam! you saved the Guardians!"

Cynder: "How did you find them???"

Liam: "I will tell you later, right now we have a bigger problem The helghast invented a new weapon using this Green energy, it must be from their planet... it has the power to completely Decinagrate their enemies"

Silverfur & Co
March 13th, 2017, 08:22 AM

Liam walked through the gates and into the city, where he was congratulated by everyone there, even Spyro and Cynder were jumping for joy

Liam: "I will tell you later, right now we have a bigger problem The helghast invented a new weapon using this Green energy, it must be from their planet... it has the power to completely Decinagrate their enemies"

Spirit smiles and nods "welcome home." She howled

Rivergold
March 13th, 2017, 10:27 PM

(Pff Remember when Spyro and Cynder were supposed to be Riss's parents?) Riss remained on Liam's neck, having fallen asleep.

Piketooth
March 15th, 2017, 12:15 PM
(Pff Remember when Spyro and Cynder were supposed to be Riss's parents?) Riss remained on Liam's neck, having fallen asleep.
(I thought It was Liam and Cynder? since Liam was holding Riss when she hatched and Cynder was imprnted as the mother)

Cynder cooed seeing Riss fast asleep around Liam's Neck

Liam brought his trusty Generals, the Guardians, Spyro and Cynder into the meeting room inside I.S.A. Towers

Liam: "Alright we need to find a way to take back warfang before its too late... any ideas?"

Rivergold
March 15th, 2017, 12:29 PM
(I thought It was Liam and Cynder? since Liam was holding Riss when she hatched and Cynder was imprnted as the mother)

Cynder cooed seeing Riss fast asleep around Liam's Neck

Liam brought his trusty Generals, the Guardians, Spyro and Cynder into the meeting room inside I.S.A. Towers

Liam: "Alright we need to find a way to take back warfang before its too late... any ideas?"
(Spyro was supposed to be her dad, but she hatched with Liam and Cynder and Spyro got mad.) Riss remained asleep.

Piketooth
March 15th, 2017, 01:23 PM
(Spyro was supposed to be her dad, but she hatched with Liam and Cynder and Spyro got mad.) Riss remained asleep.

Spyro; "Well if we are going to take back Warfang, we are going to need all the help we can get"

Cynder: "Spyro is right... how are we going to take back Warfang?"

Liam: "We will need alot of firepower and alot of guns..."

Rivergold
March 17th, 2017, 07:55 AM
(*sigh* Just keep going, She'll be asleep.)

Piketooth
March 18th, 2017, 10:08 AM
(*sigh* Just keep going, She'll be asleep.)
(Nods)

Liam pulled out his Cheat Device and summoned the new weapon the Helghast made, and used it on a sheep, the sheep emploded, leaving nothng but a pile of blood behind, everyone stood wide eyed at Liam

Liam: "Ths is the weapon they made"

The exploding sheep woke Riss up

HwangHarin
March 18th, 2017, 10:44 AM
(Shadow has just been following them this whole time XD )

Rivergold
March 19th, 2017, 05:39 PM
(Nods)

Liam pulled out his Cheat Device and summoned the new weapon the Helghast made, and used it on a sheep, the sheep emploded, leaving nothng but a pile of blood behind, everyone stood wide eyed at Liam

Liam: "Ths is the weapon they made"

The exploding sheep woke Riss up
(*thinks instantly of Skylanders* .....Is that sheep gonna respawn?)
Riss jolted slightly, then yawned.

Piketooth
March 19th, 2017, 10:54 PM
(*thinks instantly of Skylanders* .....Is that sheep gonna respawn?)
Riss jolted slightly, then yawned.

(lol No, the sheep is dead)

Liam picked Riss up and put her on Cynders Back

Liam: "Well I could have the ISA Soldiers swarm them... but the amount of losses is too high, and there is no way I am letting any of you fight after finding out about this weapon

Rivergold
March 19th, 2017, 11:00 PM
(lol No, the sheep is dead)

Liam picked Riss up and put her on Cynders Back

Liam: "Well I could have the ISA Soldiers swarm them... but the amount of losses is too high, and there is no way I am letting any of you fight after finding out about this weapon She momentarily curled tighter around his neck, then relented and let herself be placed on her mother's back. She then instantly swarmed up Liam's leg and went around his neck again.
(That is HER spot.)

Piketooth
March 19th, 2017, 11:11 PM
She momentarily curled tighter around his neck, then relented and let herself be placed on her mother's back. She then instantly swarmed up Liam's leg and went around his neck again.
(That is HER spot.)

Cynder chuckles

Cynder: "Wow Liam Riss Likes you!"

Spyro: "Liam your joking right? you can't possibly take on the helghast on your own can you?"

Liam nodded "I can certainly try"

Rivergold
March 19th, 2017, 11:15 PM
She growled at Spyro and promptly closed her eyes, blending in to Liam's clothing.

Piketooth
March 19th, 2017, 11:18 PM
She growled at Spyro and promptly closed her eyes, blending in to Liam's clothing.

Spyro Ignored Riss's Growling and continued "Liam... I am coming with you"

Cynder: "I am too!"

Liam: "I can't let you two go after me after seeing a weapon like that!"

Rivergold
March 19th, 2017, 11:20 PM
(Well we all know who's going)
Riss began to doze again.

Piketooth
March 20th, 2017, 06:37 PM
(Well we all know who's going)
Riss began to doze again.

Liam gently picked up Riss and put her around Cynders Neck

Liam: "Absolutly Not, for once you are all sitting this out, No exceptions"

Cynder; "But Liam..."

Liam: "NO BUTTS!!!"

HwangHarin
March 20th, 2017, 06:40 PM
Shadow laid in the trees above. She had no problem with laying around.

(She's just going to sleep again..the entire time XD )

Piketooth
March 20th, 2017, 06:48 PM
Shadow laid in the trees above. She had no problem with laying around.

(She's just going to sleep again..the entire time XD )
(Shadow should be in the meeting room

HwangHarin
March 20th, 2017, 06:49 PM
Well, I don't pay attention on what is going on around me. Gets me in tight spots. ) Ok she's laying on the flood, half asleep )

Piketooth
March 20th, 2017, 07:11 PM
Well, I don't pay attention on what is going on around me. Gets me in tight spots. ) Ok she's laying on the flood, half asleep )

(dont worry this is Liam's Fight, if she wishes to join you can)

Liam walked out of the meeting room and into the streets of I.S.A. City

HwangHarin
March 20th, 2017, 07:12 PM
Well, I need to Rp so I will. She sleeps to much anyway )

Shadow signed and got up and ran after him, and got out lifted into the air.

Piketooth
March 22nd, 2017, 03:58 PM
Well, I need to Rp so I will. She sleeps to much anyway )

Shadow signed and got up and ran after him, and got out lifted into the air.
Liam glared up at Shadow, then turned on his Exo Suit and turned on his cloaking, turning himself invisable

HwangHarin
March 22nd, 2017, 04:11 PM
Liam glared up at Shadow, then turned on his Exo Suit and turned on his cloaking, turning himself invisable

Shadow narrowed her eyes and turned herself invisible.

Piketooth
March 22nd, 2017, 09:05 PM
Shadow narrowed her eyes and turned herself invisible.
Liam reached the gates of I.S.A. City with an entire army of I.S.A. soldiers

Rivergold
March 25th, 2017, 09:49 AM
"What's the plan?" Riss asked, having reattached herself to Liam's neck once again.

Piketooth
March 25th, 2017, 04:02 PM
"What's the plan?" Riss asked, having reattached herself to Liam's neck once again.

Liam jumps from the surprise

Liam: "Riss, I want you to stay with Cynder"

Rivergold
March 26th, 2017, 02:21 PM
Liam jumps from the surprise

Liam: "Riss, I want you to stay with Cynder"
"That ain't happening."

Piketooth
March 27th, 2017, 12:02 PM
"That ain't happening."

Liam growled

Liam: "Riss, this isn't up for negotiations! I want you to stay with Cynder where you will be safe!"

Rivergold
March 27th, 2017, 02:17 PM
Liam growled

Liam: "Riss, this isn't up for negotiations! I want you to stay with Cynder where you will be safe!" "Safety's overrated! And who will protect you?"

Piketooth
March 27th, 2017, 08:58 PM
"Safety's overrated! And who will protect you?"

Liam: "I will be fine Riss... Dont worry about me"

Rivergold
March 28th, 2017, 03:28 PM
Liam: "I will be fine Riss... Dont worry about me" "As if. I ain't going anywhere."

Piketooth
March 28th, 2017, 04:17 PM
"As if. I ain't going anywhere."

Liam growled, but said nothing

Liam: "Alright, lets move out!"

Rivergold
March 28th, 2017, 04:31 PM
Liam growled, but said nothing

Liam: "Alright, lets move out!"She huffed smugly

Piketooth
March 28th, 2017, 04:44 PM
She huffed smugly

Liam: "Riss, if anything happens to me, I want you to run and find Cynder"

Rivergold
March 28th, 2017, 05:13 PM
Liam: "Riss, if anything happens to me, I want you to run and find Cynder"
(...who is this picture...)
"ok," she said. "But I'm not leaving you until you're dead."

Piketooth
March 28th, 2017, 05:46 PM
(...who is this picture...)
"ok," she said. "But I'm not leaving you until you're dead."

(My profile Picture? Its me! I look ugly dont I?)

Liam growled

Liam: "Riss the moment I tell you to go, I want you to go!""

Rivergold
March 28th, 2017, 06:34 PM
(My profile Picture? Its me! I look ugly dont I?)

Liam growled

Liam: "Riss the moment I tell you to go, I want you to go!""
:I ....I thought you were closer to my age...... Apparently you're one of the Old Ones)
Riss growled right back. "You're my dad. I'm not. Leaving."

Piketooth
March 28th, 2017, 06:44 PM
:I ....I thought you were closer to my age...... Apparently you're one of the Old Ones)
Riss growled right back. "You're my dad. I'm not. Leaving."

(Im 20 years old -.-)

Liam sighs "Fine then"

Rivergold
March 28th, 2017, 07:15 PM
(Im 20 years old -.-)

Liam sighs "Fine then"
(Yup. Old One. Compared to the 10- and 12-year-olds here, yous ancient.)
Riss stayed firmly on his neck, ready for what came next.

Piketooth
March 29th, 2017, 02:35 PM
(Yup. Old One. Compared to the 10- and 12-year-olds here, yous ancient.)
Riss stayed firmly on his neck, ready for what came next.

(Thanks I guess???)

Liam marched with his I.S.A. Convoy to take back Warfang

Rivergold
March 29th, 2017, 07:18 PM
(Thanks I guess???)

Liam marched with his I.S.A. Convoy to take back Warfang
Yw.)
Riss remained around his neck.

Piketooth
March 29th, 2017, 07:31 PM
Yw.)
Riss remained around his neck.

Liam reached the outskirts of warfang, and within seconds the I.S.A. Started to bombard Warfang with Mortars

Rivergold
March 29th, 2017, 07:34 PM
Liam reached the outskirts of warfang, and within seconds the I.S.A. Started to bombard Warfang with Mortars
Riss made a low noise at the sound.

Piketooth
March 29th, 2017, 07:56 PM
Riss made a low noise at the sound.

Liam pets Riss's Head to calm her

Liam: "All Units MOVE IN NOW!"

As Liam gave orders the I.S.A. Moved into the gates of warfang and starts to shoot at the helghast

Rivergold
March 29th, 2017, 08:20 PM
Liam pets Riss's Head to calm her

Liam: "All Units MOVE IN NOW!"

As Liam gave orders the I.S.A. Moved into the gates of warfang and starts to shoot at the helghast
Riss readied her venom.

Piketooth
March 29th, 2017, 08:32 PM
Riss readied her venom.

I.S.A. soldiers were quickly being disintegrated quickly from the Helghasts New weapon, once Liam killed a couple of the soldiers with the weapon, I.S.A. soldiers grabbed the weapons and used them against the helghast

HwangHarin
March 29th, 2017, 08:37 PM
Shadow growled as some of the I.S.A. tryed attacking her. She sent out a beam of shadows, and turned around in a circle to attack ones around her.

Piketooth
March 29th, 2017, 08:43 PM
Shadow growled as some of the I.S.A. tryed attacking her. She sent out a beam of shadows, and turned around in a circle to attack ones around her.

(WOAH WOAH WOAH, the I.S.A. are the good guys here! I thought Shadow was on the I.S.A.'s side now?)

Rivergold
March 29th, 2017, 08:46 PM
I.S.A. soldiers were quickly being disintegrated quickly from the Helghasts New weapon, once Liam killed a couple of the soldiers with the weapon, I.S.A. soldiers grabbed the weapons and used them against the helghast
Riss fired her venom, easily rendering the weapons useless. She narrowed her eyes and uncoiled from Liam's naeck, her tail still wrapped around him, and fired all around, aiming at the weapons of the Helghast.

HwangHarin
March 29th, 2017, 10:05 PM
(WOAH WOAH WOAH, the I.S.A. are the good guys here! I thought Shadow was on the I.S.A.'s side now?)

well damb it. I Need to Sleep )

Piketooth
March 30th, 2017, 11:22 AM
Riss fired her venom, easily rendering the weapons useless. She narrowed her eyes and uncoiled from Liam's naeck, her tail still wrapped around him, and fired all around, aiming at the weapons of the Helghast.

Liam and his men took the advantage and stormed the city. within hours the I.S.A. was driving the retreating helghast out of Warfang.

Rivergold
March 30th, 2017, 12:34 PM
Liam and his men took the advantage and stormed the city. within hours the I.S.A. was driving the retreating helghast out of Warfang. Riss was around Liam's neck again. "We won!" she crowed, wings flaring pink and yellow

Piketooth
March 30th, 2017, 03:44 PM
Riss was around Liam's neck again. "We won!" she crowed, wings flaring pink and yellow

Liam looked around

Liam: "This Victory was too easy... WAY too easy..."

Rivergold
March 30th, 2017, 03:47 PM
Liam looked around

Liam: "This Victory was too easy... WAY too easy..." She deflated. "Did they want you to find the New Weapon?" she asked.

Piketooth
March 30th, 2017, 05:38 PM
She deflated. "Did they want you to find the New Weapon?" she asked.

Liam: "Its not the weapon... there is something amiss here..."

Rivergold
March 30th, 2017, 06:30 PM
Liam: "Its not the weapon... there is something amiss here..."
"Where's Zalgo?"

Piketooth
March 30th, 2017, 06:32 PM
"Where's Zalgo?"

Liam growled, when suddenly Air raid sirens started blaring

Liam: "FIND SOME COVER! NOW!

Rivergold
March 30th, 2017, 06:36 PM
Liam growled, when suddenly Air raid sirens started blaring

Liam: "FIND SOME COVER! NOW!
Ris opened her wings and covered Liam's head.

Piketooth
March 31st, 2017, 03:14 PM
Ris opened her wings and covered Liam's head.

All of the I.S.A. Soldiers found cover, when suddenly a Missle came into Warfang, it exploded and released a Gas Known as the T-Virus. any person who breathed it in became infected and turned into a Zombie, who would spread the infection by biting other beings

Liam and most of the I.S.A. Soldiers stayed indoors while the I.S.A. Soldiers who didn't manage to find cover fast enough turned into Zombies

Liam: "Great! THIS is what he was planning... THIS is why Zalgo wasn't here!"

Rivergold
March 31st, 2017, 08:23 PM
All of the I.S.A. Soldiers found cover, when suddenly a Missle came into Warfang, it exploded and released a Gas Known as the T-Virus. any person who breathed it in became infected and turned into a Zombie, who would spread the infection by biting other beings

Liam and most of the I.S.A. Soldiers stayed indoors while the I.S.A. Soldiers who didn't manage to find cover fast enough turned into Zombies

Liam: "Great! THIS is what he was planning... THIS is why Zalgo wasn't here!"(...shouldn't it be Z-virus?)
"How do we get out?"

Piketooth
March 31st, 2017, 08:38 PM
(...shouldn't it be Z-virus?)
"How do we get out?"

Liam: "When the fog clears, until then, we need to stay out of the Gas"

Rivergold
March 31st, 2017, 08:53 PM
Liam: "When the fog clears, until then, we need to stay out of the Gas" "how long wil that be?"

Piketooth
April 11th, 2017, 08:57 PM
"how long wil that be?"
Liam watched the fog

Liam: "I have no Idea..."

Rivergold
April 12th, 2017, 07:56 AM
Liam watched the fog

Liam: "I have no Idea..."
She put her head on his shoulder.

Piketooth
April 13th, 2017, 06:12 PM
She put her head on his shoulder.
Liam watched as a few hours passed and the fog started to clear up, I.S.A. Soldiers were shooting at the undead and losing the battle

Liam: "Come on Riss, we need to help them!"

Rivergold
April 13th, 2017, 06:17 PM
Liam watched as a few hours passed and the fog started to clear up, I.S.A. Soldiers were shooting at the undead and losing the battle

Liam: "Come on Riss, we need to help them!"
"I'm already on you."

Piketooth
April 13th, 2017, 06:57 PM
"I'm already on you."

Liam Rushes out of his hiding place with the I.S.A. Soldiers killing off the infected zombies

Rivergold
April 14th, 2017, 07:46 AM
Liam Rushes out of his hiding place with the I.S.A. Soldiers killing off the infected zombies
She used her frostvenom, freezing the ones that tried to get to him behind his back.

Piketooth
April 15th, 2017, 07:13 PM
She used her frostvenom, freezing the ones that tried to get to him behind his back.

Liam eventually called the I.S.A. Soldiers out of Warfang, they fell back shooting at the zombies until the whole city seemed to be filled with them

Rivergold
April 15th, 2017, 07:21 PM
Liam eventually called the I.S.A. Soldiers out of Warfang, they fell back shooting at the zombies until the whole city seemed to be filled with them
"Those poor people," she said as they retreated out of the city. "I guess we didn't get Warfang back after all."

Piketooth
April 15th, 2017, 09:31 PM
"Those poor people," she said as they retreated out of the city. "I guess we didn't get Warfang back after all."

Liam: "Yes we did... we just need to kill those zombies, we are leaving to call reinforcements then heading back in"

Rivergold
April 15th, 2017, 11:19 PM
Liam: "Yes we did... we just need to kill those zombies, we are leaving to call reinforcements then heading back in"
"Will fire work?" she asked.

Piketooth
April 18th, 2017, 12:51 PM
"Will fire work?" she asked.

Liam nodded

Liam: "Fire will work... but we can't put the entire city to flames..."

Rivergold
April 18th, 2017, 02:58 PM
Liam nodded

Liam: "Fire will work... but we can't put the entire city to flames..."
A gleam came to her eyes. "Can't we?"

Piketooth
April 19th, 2017, 10:19 AM
A gleam came to her eyes. "Can't we?"
Liam sighed

Liam: "Alright..."

Silverfur & Co

Rivergold
April 19th, 2017, 03:21 PM
Liam sighed

Liam: "Alright..."

@Silverfur & Co (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=167)
The dragon gave a trill. "What will we use?"

Piketooth
April 19th, 2017, 04:50 PM
The dragon gave a trill. "What will we use?"
Liam Pondered for a moment... then thought they could use flamethrowers

Rivergold
April 19th, 2017, 04:51 PM
Liam Pondered for a moment... then thought they could use flamethrowers
"...I wonder if my venom is flammable..." Riss wondered out loud.

Piketooth
April 20th, 2017, 11:38 AM
"...I wonder if my venom is flammable..." Riss wondered out loud.

Liam wondered that too

Liam: "Alright we are calling for reinforcements... tell them to bring flamethrowers"

Rivergold
April 20th, 2017, 12:30 PM
Liam wondered that too

Liam: "Alright we are calling for reinforcements... tell them to bring flamethrowers"
She trilled with exitement.

Piketooth
April 20th, 2017, 12:31 PM
She trilled with exitement.

Liam smiles and within the next hour or so, I.S.A. Reinforcements came along with some of the Dragons from warfang

Rivergold
April 20th, 2017, 12:40 PM
Liam smiles and within the next hour or so, I.S.A. Reinforcements came along with some of the Dragons from warfang
Riss looked up as they arrived.

Piketooth
April 20th, 2017, 12:46 PM
Riss looked up as they arrived.

(I am in desparet need of more people in this RP -.-)

Liam talked to his commanders as his troops readied themselves to head back into warfang

Silverfur & Co
April 20th, 2017, 01:11 PM
Liam wondered that too

*spirit raced to them*

Piketooth
April 20th, 2017, 01:22 PM
*spirit raced to them*

Liam Noticed Spirit running and growled, there were Zombies inside Warfang now... the last thing he wanted was to see his friend get killed or even worse! Turn into one of the Undead.

Liam: "Spirit what are you doing here?!?! I told you to stay at I.S.A. City!"

Silverfur & Co
April 20th, 2017, 01:38 PM
Liam Noticed Spirit running and growled, there were Zombies inside Warfang now... the last thing he wanted was to see his friend get killed or even worse! Turn into one of the Undead.

Liam: "Spirit what are you doing here?!?! I told you to stay at I.S.A. City!"

"I felt u needed me." She howled and looks at him

Piketooth
April 20th, 2017, 01:53 PM
"I felt u needed me." She howled and looks at him

Liam sighed and looked at Spirit

Liam: "Spirit... I thank you for this... but this has turned into a Bio terror Threat... Meaning whatever Zalgo fired into Warfang... turned my soldiers into Zombies... they became infected... This is Earth all over again. If Zalgo fires another rocket like that over I.S.A. City... the two major cities on this planet will be under his contral, and then us... meaning the I.S.A. will have to leave the planet letting all of you to fend for yourselves and most likely get killed." Liam said with a heavy heart

Liam: "We can't let this happen-"

Zekrom: "-and we won't let it happen!"

Liam was instantly cut off as Zekrom landed next to him

Silverfur & Co
April 20th, 2017, 02:38 PM
Liam sighed and looked at Spirit

Liam: "Spirit... I thank you for this... but this has turned into a Bio terror Threat... Meaning whatever Zalgo fired into Warfang... turned my soldiers into Zombies... they became infected... This is Earth all over again. If Zalgo fires another rocket like that over I.S.A. City... the two major cities on this planet will be under his contral, and then us... meaning the I.S.A. will have to leave the planet letting all of you to fend for yourselves and most likely get killed." Liam said with a heavy heart

Liam: "We can't let this happen-"

Zekrom: "-and we won't let it happen!"

Liam was instantly cut off as Zekrom landed next to him

Spirit nodded "I understand and I'll go wherever u do as u all are my family now."

Piketooth
April 20th, 2017, 02:45 PM
Spirit nodded "I understand and I'll go wherever u do as u all are my family now."

Liam sighed and looked at everyone

Liam: "Fine... lets do this... Zekrom stay with Spirit, I want flamethrowers in the front to burn the zombies... Gunners in the back. I want a convoy taking up the rear"

Silverfur & Co
April 20th, 2017, 02:49 PM
Liam sighed and looked at everyone

Liam: "Fine... lets do this... Zekrom stay with Spirit, I want flamethrowers in the front to burn the zombies... Gunners in the back. I want a convoy taking up the rear"

Spirit nodded and clawed wat she say hurt but made sure they didn't hurt her.

Rivergold
April 20th, 2017, 02:57 PM
Spirit nodded and clawed wat she say hurt but made sure they didn't hurt her.
(...they haven't left yet...)
riss readied herself.

Piketooth
April 20th, 2017, 03:22 PM
(...they haven't left yet...)
riss readied herself.

Liam walked in front of the I.S.A. Convoy, and opened the gates to Warfang. They were instantly greeted with a horde of Zombies

Liam: "OPEN FIRE!"

Bullet went flying past Liam as he jumped and ran to cover, the zombies fell one by one... Tanks rolled in and blasted them to smitherines

Silverfur & Co
April 20th, 2017, 07:46 PM
Liam walked in front of the I.S.A. Convoy, and opened the gates to Warfang. They were instantly greeted with a horde of Zombies

Liam: "OPEN FIRE!"

Bullet went flying past Liam as he jumped and ran to cover, the zombies fell one by one... Tanks rolled in and blasted them to smitherines

Spirit nodddd then continued on her way and growled loudly

Piketooth
April 20th, 2017, 08:53 PM
Spirit nodddd then continued on her way and growled loudly

Evetually The I.S.A. took back warfang with the help of everyone. The I.S.A. soldiers that have been infected has been buried and a Monument was made to honour the dead. A few months has passed since and no sign of Zalgo or the helghast

Silverfur & Co
April 22nd, 2017, 11:21 PM
Evetually The I.S.A. took back warfang with the help of everyone. The I.S.A. soldiers that have been infected has been buried and a Monument was made to honour the dead. A few months has passed since and no sign of Zalgo or the helghast

Spirit noticed everything was quiet and remained silent

Piketooth
April 23rd, 2017, 10:53 AM
Spirit noticed everything was quiet and remained silent

Liam walked out of Warfang's main hall

Liam: "Everything has been too quiet for too long... what is Zalgo planning?"

Silverfur & Co
April 24th, 2017, 10:15 AM
Liam walked out of Warfang's main hall

Liam: "Everything has been too quiet for too long... what is Zalgo planning?"

"Not sure." She sat there watching everything and looks at them and the city and smiled. "Hopefully he stays gone this time." The white wolf says

Piketooth
April 24th, 2017, 11:16 AM
"Not sure." She sat there watching everything and looks at them and the city and smiled. "Hopefully he stays gone this time." The white wolf says

Liam: "I ordered more patrols around Warfang... and I.S.A. City... and so far there has been no sign of him..."

Silverfur & Co
April 24th, 2017, 11:59 AM
Liam: "I ordered more patrols around Warfang... and I.S.A. City... and so far there has been no sign of him..."

"So far so good right?" She asked

Piketooth
April 24th, 2017, 12:18 PM
"So far so good right?" She asked

Liam nodded "This peace never lasts... Whatever they have planned... Its not good..."

Silverfur & Co
April 24th, 2017, 12:35 PM
Liam nodded "This peace never lasts... Whatever they have planned... Its not good..."

"True but hope w it does for now."

Piketooth
April 24th, 2017, 01:01 PM
"True but hope w it does for now."

Liam just stared over the City of warfang, before heading towards the dining hall to eat

Rivergold
April 24th, 2017, 03:04 PM
(oh halp....oooh, me haz plot?)
Riss lay limply around Liam's neck.

Silverfur & Co
April 24th, 2017, 03:12 PM
Spirit yawned and laid in her spot and rest for a nap.

Piketooth
April 24th, 2017, 03:22 PM
Spirit yawned and laid in her spot and rest for a nap.

Liam called spirit to follow him... there was something he needed to discuss with all of his friends

Spyro: "Whats wrong Liam?"

Liam: "Zalgo has just suddenly... disappeared..."

Cynder: "So? That's a good thing!"

Liam: "Actually that's a bad thing Cynder... we have no plans on where he is going to strike next... which is very very bad!"

Silverfur & Co
April 24th, 2017, 03:35 PM
Liam called spirit to follow him... there was something he needed to discuss with all of his friends

Spyro: "Whats wrong Liam?"

Liam: "Zalgo has just suddenly... disappeared..."

Cynder: "So? That's a good thing!"

Liam: "Actually that's a bad thing Cynder... we have no plans on where he is going to strike next... which is very very bad!"

Spirit trotted after obediently and noded "he is right."

Piketooth
April 24th, 2017, 03:46 PM
Spirit trotted after obediently and noded "he is right."

Liam nodded his thanks to Spirit

Liam: "I want to set out some outposts around warfang and I.S.A. City. That way we can see when he is coming"

Silverfur & Co
April 24th, 2017, 05:09 PM
Liam nodded his thanks to Spirit

Liam: "I want to set out some outposts around warfang and I.S.A. City. That way we can see when he is coming"

Spirit node and tried to help

Piketooth
April 25th, 2017, 11:01 AM
Spirit node and tried to help

Liam took spirit out for a walk, she really could use the extra exercise

Silverfur & Co
April 25th, 2017, 11:18 AM
Liam took spirit out for a walk, she really could use the extra exercise

Spirit looked at him as spirit followed Liam in silence

Piketooth
April 27th, 2017, 11:50 AM
Spirit looked at him as spirit followed Liam in silence

Liam looked down at Spirit and smiled "You know spirit... your the best thing that has happened to me and my family"

Rivergold
April 27th, 2017, 12:33 PM
(*hasn't known what to post for a few days*)
Riss was asleep on Liam's neck.

Silverfur & Co
April 27th, 2017, 03:42 PM
Liam looked down at Spirit and smiled "You know spirit... your the best thing that has happened to me and my family"

"I am glad to be apart of it." She smiled looking up at him

Piketooth
April 27th, 2017, 06:43 PM
"I am glad to be apart of it." She smiled looking up at him

Liam looked around Warfang, Suddenly realized that the patrols he sent out... had not come back

Liam: "Something isn't right..."

Airraid sirens go off

Liam: "SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT!!!"

Silverfur & Co
April 27th, 2017, 08:52 PM
Liam looked around Warfang, Suddenly realized that the patrols he sent out... had not come back

Liam: "Something isn't right..."

Airraid sirens go off

Liam: "SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT!!!"

Spirit listens "air raid sirens."

Piketooth
April 27th, 2017, 09:09 PM
Spirit listens "air raid sirens."

Liam ran towards the Warfang Town hall

Liam: "Spyro! Cynder! Zekrom! where are you?"

Silverfur & Co
April 27th, 2017, 09:18 PM
Liam ran towards the Warfang Town hall

Liam: "Spyro! Cynder! Zekrom! where are you?"

Spirit ran sniffing

Piketooth
April 28th, 2017, 07:28 AM
Spirit ran sniffing

Liam ran inside the Town Hall to find all three inside with the guardians, and even some I.S.A. Generals

Liam: "Do you hear the Air raid sirens???"

Spyro: "Yeah... whats going on?"

Liam: "No clue... but I don't think its good!"

Rivergold
April 28th, 2017, 07:54 AM
Riss's ears were flicked back. "Is is Zalgo?" she asked. "Is he coming for us?"

Silverfur & Co
April 28th, 2017, 08:39 AM

"Might be" spirit howled

Piketooth
April 28th, 2017, 08:58 AM

Liam started to pet Riss's head

Liam: "I don't know Riss... I really don't know..."

Rivergold
April 28th, 2017, 12:46 PM
(Hey, Didn't Zalgo take Liam's kid? could be him)

Piketooth
April 28th, 2017, 12:50 PM
(Hey, Didn't Zalgo take Liam's kid? could be him)

(Liam and Alex got the kid back...)

Rivergold
April 28th, 2017, 06:36 PM
Oh..........Zekroms?)

Piketooth
May 1st, 2017, 07:22 AM
Oh..........Zekroms?)
(Zekrom had no Natural children... they were all zalgofied from Zalgo's Incubating machine... which are all dead now btw)

Rivergold
May 1st, 2017, 07:44 AM
(Zekrom had no Natural children... they were all zalgofied from Zalgo's Incubating machine... which are all dead now btw)
(What I meant.)

Piketooth
May 1st, 2017, 12:25 PM
(What I meant.)

(Kk

Rivergold
May 1st, 2017, 12:36 PM
(ok then...Riss's real parents?)

Piketooth
May 1st, 2017, 12:54 PM
(ok then...Riss's real parents?)

(You said Riss's Parents was Cynder and Liam? even though nobody knew who her parents were from

Rivergold
May 1st, 2017, 03:08 PM
(You said Riss's Parents was Cynder and Liam? even though nobody knew who her parents were from
(Her real parents. The ones who made her. They would be either seawing/rainwing hybrid and a Icewing/sandwing hybrid, or any combination of those.)

Piketooth
May 1st, 2017, 06:41 PM
(Her real parents. The ones who made her. They would be either seawing/rainwing hybrid and a Icewing/sandwing hybrid, or any combination of those.)

(Oh... well Riss is your character... you should make her parents

Rivergold
May 2nd, 2017, 03:00 PM
(I've been working on that. About a year ago I drew a picture of Riss; I still need to show it to you somehow. I'm working on the pics of her parents too.)
A roar sounded overhead, and Riss curled tighter around Liam's neck. "What's that?" she whispered.

Piketooth
May 3rd, 2017, 01:33 PM
(I've been working on that. About a year ago I drew a picture of Riss; I still need to show it to you somehow. I'm working on the pics of her parents too.)
A roar sounded overhead, and Riss curled tighter around Liam's neck. "What's that?" she whispered.

Liam took his M82 Assault Rifle and aimed it in the air

Liam: "I have no idea..."

Rivergold
May 3rd, 2017, 02:52 PM
Liam took his M82 Assault Rifle and aimed it in the air

Liam: "I have no idea..."
A near white dragon soared high overhead, pale yellow scales bright against the blue sky. Meanwhile, a stormy blue dragon apprached from a lower altitude. "WHERE IS MY CHILD!?" She roared, red and blue mixing on the undersides of her wings.

Piketooth
May 3rd, 2017, 08:40 PM
A near white dragon soared high overhead, pale yellow scales bright against the blue sky. Meanwhile, a stormy blue dragon apprached from a lower altitude. "WHERE IS MY CHILD!?" She roared, red and blue mixing on the undersides of her wings.

Liam looked up in shock... he then looked to Riss

Liam: "Uh Riss... I think THOSE are your real parents!"

Rivergold
May 3rd, 2017, 09:40 PM
Liam looked up in shock... he then looked to Riss

Liam: "Uh Riss... I think THOSE are your real parents!"
The small dragon looked at him with wide eyes. "But...you're my parents..."

The large female roared again, joined by her mate as they soared lower.

Piketooth
May 4th, 2017, 08:47 AM
The small dragon looked at him with wide eyes. "But...you're my parents..."

The large female roared again, joined by her mate as they soared lower.

Liam: "Riss look at them... They seem to be the only ones that can be your bloodline!"

Rivergold
May 5th, 2017, 06:02 PM
Agh turds forgot sorry!)
She looked, then tucked her head into her coils.

The female roared again. "Where is my egg?"
Above, the pale male gave an answering roar and swooped down low. "Where is your leader?" He bellowed.

Piketooth
May 8th, 2017, 08:07 PM
Agh turds forgot sorry!)
She looked, then tucked her head into her coils.

The female roared again. "Where is my egg?"
Above, the pale male gave an answering roar and swooped down low. "Where is your leader?" He bellowed.

Liam stepped forward "That would be me"