PDA

View Full Version : Novel previews

Spirit
December 27th, 2016, 06:26 AM
Heeeello everybody!

I am currently working on a book/novel, and am always looking for people to read it and give feedbacks :D

I will request that people who will sign up for this do NOT take anything from my story and create their own with the same kind of idea, as I will get it copyrighted hopefully.

It is a fantasy science fiction mix mainly based on children with 'magic' powers, being trained forcefully into a military for the island they live on, to take over the other humanly occupied islands on the planet.

We follow a young girl called Milaya from the age of four, where she already has the mind of an adult due to being raised with puzzles and strategies from the age of half a year.

Anyone interested? I write in google docs, so it requires an email that I can invite to the tons of documents related to the novel :D

Mango
December 27th, 2016, 11:50 AM
I will! As long as it's wrote in English!

Spirit
December 27th, 2016, 03:38 PM
@#Hashtag

It is ^^ Just message me an email an you're in ^^

Spirit
December 28th, 2016, 09:58 AM
Anyone else ^^

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 29th, 2016, 09:31 AM
Meeeee
My email isnt much of a secret...
Moose8grass@gmail.com

Silhouettes
December 29th, 2016, 10:16 AM
Heeeello everybody!

I am currently working on a book/novel, and am always looking for people to read it and give feedbacks :D

I will request that people who will sign up for this do NOT take anything from my story and create their own with the same kind of idea, as I will get it copyrighted hopefully.

It is a fantasy science fiction mix mainly based on children with 'magic' powers, being trained forcefully into a military for the island they live on, to take over the other humanly occupied islands on the planet.

We follow a young girl called Milaya from the age of four, where she already has the mind of an adult due to being raised with puzzles and strategies from the age of half a year.

Anyone interested? I write in google docs, so it requires an email that I can invite to the tons of documents related to the novel :D
You could post it on Quotev!

Spirit
December 29th, 2016, 04:58 PM
@Breezecloud
I'm too nervous someone will take my idea so I can't get it copyrighted when the time comes, so I keep it on docs and only let people I trust not to, read it :) And I wouldn't think any of you awesome peeps on here would steal it :P

Spirit
December 31st, 2016, 09:15 PM
Boobity bumping this

Mayflower
December 31st, 2016, 09:18 PM
I will preview it if you let me, I love reading sci if and adventure/fantasy! If you accept I will pm you my email.

~Breadsticks~
December 31st, 2016, 09:23 PM
I'd love to read it!

Spirit
January 1st, 2017, 04:54 AM
MooBaby171 TheBread
Just PM me your emails and I shall add you ^^

Mayflower
January 1st, 2017, 11:34 AM
MooBaby171 TheBread
Just PM me your emails and I shall add you ^^
Okay, will do!

Spirit
January 3rd, 2017, 12:35 PM
*Bumps*
MooBaby171 still waiting for an email ^^

Mayflower
January 3rd, 2017, 02:54 PM
*Bumps*
MooBaby171 still waiting for an email ^^
sorry! Let me give that to you right quick.