PDA

View Full Version : Mossdrop's Apprentice [TC]

seasalt
December 26th, 2016, 07:48 PM
Sorry, but this is closed, I have already found her an apprentice.

Hey everyone! I have decided to find Mossdrop (http://cloudyswcocharcters.weebly.com/mossdrop.html) her first apprentice.
This might take awhile, and theirs no date planned, but I will put it up
when I think it's time to tell the date! Now, please note, this isn't a first
come first serve, and I this might take a month, or a week, because, I
am looking for a good, able apprentice for her, and to make plots if the
roleplayer wants to. So, if you want to apply, go ahead! But their are
things I'm looking for.
.Requirements.
- they must relate to Mossdrop in personality, or not, so we can make plots, honestly it doesn't matter.
- You must be 4-6 moons, close to apprenticeship, at least.
- I'd like preexisting characters, unborn will not be allowed, wips aren't either.
- They need to be a kit who's about to be apprentice, or will be apprentice soon.
I may give an exception, but not for sure.
- you may have to train in the dark forest.
- training is pretty brutal, make sure your character can
handle that before applying, or I won't accept you.
Character Link Form
~ - ~
[name/link:]
[role:]
[why should you be mossdrop's app:]
[opinion on mossdrop:]
[plots:]
[rp sample:]
[activity:]

Without Link Form
~ - ~
[name:]
[age:]
[gender:]
[appearance:]
[personality:]
[why you should be mossdrop's app:]

FlashFanatic
December 27th, 2016, 08:05 AM
[name/link:]
Coldpaw { http://wcokittiessite.weebly.com/coldpaw.html }
[role:]
Apprentice
[why should you be mossdrop's app:]
The personalities just goes well together, and he needs a new mentor... Also, I wanna see how they would interact with him.
He would be scared towards them, because they are older, and eviler that he is.
I have a plot for him... but i'm thinking of gettin rid of it.
Willowbreeze was irritated beyond words when she had to go on a hunting patrol with this useless cat. Helping as much as she could, she tried to pretend not to catch that rabbit. Instead, when he was doping around, she ran it straight into his paws. Being irritated by being put with "useless as a mouse" over there, she was even more irritated on watching him brag about is wonderful rabbit. She just wanted to yell at him, "I drove it straight into your paws, you mouse brain!" But if she did, it would just get her in trouble.

Padding through the camp entrance, Willowbreeze didn't even look over her shoulder. She hoped he knew what to do. Take the prey. Put it on the pile. As she carefully placed hers on the pile, she heard mousebrain garble something. She bit back laughter as mousebrain forgot to put the prey down. Hearing him say clear words, it was hard not to congratulate him. But, after processing what mousebrain had said, she tried her beet not to say, "No! You're a mousebrain and I did NOT enjoy today!" But, instead, Willowbreeze said something nice. "I enjoyed it too. It was nice helping someone out for a change. I wouldn't mind if you came with me again." She cheerfully answered. I've been set up, haven't I? She thought, falling apart on the inside.
3.12 post per day {Subject to change} 8/10

seasalt
December 29th, 2016, 03:48 PM
Boop~

Trashy Sky
December 29th, 2016, 03:59 PM
[name/link:] Damppaw (http://noonelivesforever.weebly.com/damppaw.html)
[role:] Apprentice
[why should you be mossdrop's app:] Their personalities clash, Damppaw is a happy energetic cat who is very nice while Mossdrop is almost the exact opposite. She can knock some sense into him haha.
[opinion on mossdrop:] Damppaw would believe that she can change and would try to be nice to her without being terrified, though that'll probably fail.
[plots:] Don't really got any lol
[rp sample:] (Taken from Garden of a New Beginning) Skybird's ears twitched from afar, not exactly close to the cats in this garden. She had been paying attention to the things going on from a hidden spot in far off bushes that weren't technically apart of the garden. Her blue-grey pelt was dirty and a bit matted, as it seemed she had been more occupied in trying to keep her own life intact instead of grooming her medium-length fur. The forty-nine moon old cat took in a deep, but quiet, breath. She puffed her chest out a bit, letting the soft white tufts there fluff out as she slowly stood up and let the bushes rustle with her presence as she walked out of the leaves. The older cat took soft and slow steps as she neared the group of cats that mostly belonged to the clan she still called home. She stopped at a nice distance from her and the other cats, letting body softly relax in a sign of truce almost. She didn't exactly speak, just waiting to see if anyone would recognize her or come to her first. She wasn't just going to go up to a cat that might be on edge, as that would have consequences and Skybird wasn't looking for any kind of fight. Just the opposite in fact. Skybird was here on peaceful terms, just hoping she could find a place to rest and help out in the ways she used to when ShadowClan, and all the other clans, weren't over run by evil cats.
[activity:] 7-8/10