PDA

View Full Version : Kote's Path

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 26th, 2016, 07:47 PM
Kote (http://pinkorcahascharacters.weebly.com/kote.html) is a cat living at the beginning of a long path leading to the Clans, and they point cats wishing to join them in their direction along their path.

Slash-GNR
December 26th, 2016, 08:26 PM
Kote (http://pinkorcahascharacters.weebly.com/kote.html) is a cat living at the beginning of a long path leading to the Clans, and they point cats wishing to join them in their direction along their path.

Cedar laid in her tree hollow. Leaves enveloping her fluffy brown fur. She snored lightly as she slept.

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 27th, 2016, 08:52 AM
Cedar laid in her tree hollow. Leaves enveloping her fluffy brown fur. She snored lightly as she slept.
Kote landed silently outside the entrance, their yellow eyes looking at the young cat. They stepped forwards and blinked. "Greetings." They sat down, grooming their paw casually. "I'd think you might be decided I am creepy by now," they meowed coolly, setting down their paw, "But I assure you the weirdest has yet to come."

Mayflower
December 27th, 2016, 08:57 AM
Kote landed silently outside the entrance, their yellow eyes looking at the young cat. They stepped forwards and blinked. "Greetings." They sat down, grooming their paw casually. "I'd think you might be decided I am creepy by now," they meowed coolly, setting down their paw, "But I assure you the weirdest has yet to come."
"Yes, and I believe I am the weirdest, Kote."

(Am I allowed to create their sister?)

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 27th, 2016, 09:12 AM
"Yes, and I believe I am the weirdest, Kote."

(Am I allowed to create their sister?)
(It depends--they'd have to insist that Kote is a she-cat and named Dakota because I have a plot for Kote.)

Mayflower
December 27th, 2016, 09:19 AM
(It depends--they'd have to insist that Kote is a she-cat and named Dakota because I have a plot for Kote.)
(Okay, you decide)

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 27th, 2016, 02:18 PM
@ceder bump

Slash-GNR
December 27th, 2016, 02:22 PM
@ceder bump

Cedar looked down at the cat beneath her. "What? I have seen plenty weird things in my life time, and you are not one of them," she said with a light chuckle. "What you doing around here?" she asked tilting her head.

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 27th, 2016, 02:33 PM
Cedar looked down at the cat beneath her. "What? I have seen plenty weird things in my life time, and you are not one of them," she said with a light chuckle. "What you doing around here?" she asked tilting her head.
"I live here," they meowed calmly, sitting with their tail over their paws. "You live here as well, but as many you call only one place your home?" They looked around. "Quite cozy. And your name is?"

Slash-GNR
December 27th, 2016, 02:37 PM
"I live here," they meowed calmly, sitting with their tail over their paws. "You live here as well, but as many you call only one place your home?" They looked around. "Quite cozy. And your name is?"

"Yes, well I move around sometimes. My name is Cedar," she said. "What's yours?" she asked.

Shadow
December 27th, 2016, 03:55 PM
Hi I would like to join but this is my first time doing a thread like this can someone explain if a do a form or..)

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 27th, 2016, 07:52 PM
"Yes, well I move around sometimes. My name is Cedar," she said. "What's yours?" she asked.
"Kote." They returned to grooming their paw. "You don't happen to have a rat lying around?"

Slash-GNR
December 27th, 2016, 07:54 PM
"Kote." They returned to grooming their paw. "You don't happen to have a rat lying around?"

The she-cat went back into her hollow and came back out with a large rodent. She threw it down to the cat. "There ya go," she smiled.

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 27th, 2016, 07:56 PM
Hi I would like to join but this is my first time doing a thread like this can someone explain if a do a form or..)
Oh, sorry! You can, just give the cat's name, gender, and age, and you'll be auto accepted))

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 27th, 2016, 08:01 PM
The she-cat went back into her hollow and came back out with a large rodent. She threw it down to the cat. "There ya go," she smiled.
They smiled slightly but their face was still mild and slightly distant. "Thank you." They dipped their head elegantly.

Slash-GNR
December 27th, 2016, 08:03 PM
They smiled slightly but their face was still mild and slightly distant. "Thank you." They dipped their head elegantly.

"No problem," she said as she hung her head out the hollow and put it on top of her paws.

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 27th, 2016, 09:31 PM
"No problem," she said as she hung her head out the hollow and put it on top of her paws.
"What's your story?" they meowed, taking a delicate bite of the prey. "I may tell mine, if you wish as such."

Shadow
December 27th, 2016, 09:51 PM
Oh, sorry! You can, just give the cat's name, gender, and age, and you'll be auto accepted))
Ok
Name:Curse
Looks:my profile pic
(Can curse be walking around and find them?)

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 27th, 2016, 09:56 PM
Ok
Name:Curse
Looks:my profile pic
(Can curse be walking around and find them?)
Sure

Shadow
December 27th, 2016, 11:28 PM
Curse was walking to what she was told a path that had a cat near it.She highly doubted it but she went anyway.She almost gave up until she smelled two things.Cats and prey.She snuck up to the scents and hid behind a bush.

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 27th, 2016, 11:38 PM
Curse was walking to what she was told a path that had a cat near it.She highly doubted it but she went anyway.She almost gave up until she smelled two things.Cats and prey.She snuck up to the scents and hid behind a bush.
Kote straightened, still in their elegant posture, and turned their head. "It would seem that some cat is refusing company by hiding in that plant." They strode over, paws falling so lightly that they were almost silent. "Unless this is a bush that simply smells of cats."

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 12:09 AM
Kote straightened, still in their elegant posture, and turned their head. "It would seem that some cat is refusing company by hiding in that plant." They strode over, paws falling so lightly that they were almost silent. "Unless this is a bush that simply smells of cats."
Curse flicked her tail ever so quietly and froze holding her breath ready to defend if worst comes to worst.

Slash-GNR
December 28th, 2016, 01:58 PM
Curse flicked her tail ever so quietly and froze holding her breath ready to defend if worst comes to worst.

"Yeah, we get a lot of them around here," she mewed. "I tend to ignore them though. I don't usually feel like fighting," Cedar mewed looking down at the bush.

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 04:15 PM
"Yeah, we get a lot of them around here," she mewed. "I tend to ignore them though. I don't usually feel like fighting," Cedar mewed looking down at the bush.
Curse jumped on a nearby tree "Who are you?!"she asked

Slash-GNR
December 28th, 2016, 04:24 PM
Curse jumped on a nearby tree "Who are you?!"she asked

"More like the question is, "Who are you?" she asked tilting her head out of her tree hollow.

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 04:28 PM
"More like the question is, "Who are you?" she asked tilting her head out of her tree hollow.
"I am Curse,now answer my question."she said

Slash-GNR
December 28th, 2016, 04:42 PM
"I am Curse,now answer my question."she said

"Well first of all, I am Cedar, and I live here," she mewed.

Shadow
December 28th, 2016, 04:44 PM
"Well first of all, I am Cedar, and I live here," she mewed.
Curse nodded.