PDA

View Full Version : Under the willow tree

Frosty
December 26th, 2016, 02:57 PM
deep in the forest, not far from the sea but away from the clans live two calicos. A tom and molly, father and daughter. The tom is named boulder and the she cat is named koi. The two cats live in a hollowed log under a willow tree . The two don't get many visitors , most likely due to their seclusion and hidden place. But, on occasion they get a visitor who leaves with memories they never forget . koi loves visitors for the young cat often makes new friends quickly because of her kind and bubbly nature. Boulder on the other hand is rude and harsh towards everyone, even his daughter. He hates other cats and his violent personality what often leads in the cats leaving. This also leads to the cats sad departure and kois tears that follow.

------------

Feel free to just jump in, you don't have to ask

shark sailor
December 26th, 2016, 03:01 PM
(Sup Frosty)
Andromeda walked around, looking curiously at everything. "Wow." She whispered when she saw a willow. She slowly walked towards it, her ears pricked and her blue eyes glancing everywhere.

Frosty
December 26th, 2016, 03:09 PM
Koi awoke and froze . 'another cat?'. She slowly nnd gently emerged from the log and saw the newcomer . "hello there" she said cheerily. She thought about boulder but then rembered her father went out hunting and wouldn't be bavck until nightfall. "Im Koi. I live here .What brings you here?" She asked excitedly. Understandable if you knew how the young she cat suffered (hello dear friend)

shark sailor
December 26th, 2016, 05:43 PM
(:3)
Andromeda was startled when Koi walked up to her. "U-um I'm Andromeda." She said. Realizing her name was difficult to pronounce she added, "But you can call me Andy. And I'm here because I wondered off from my mother and brother..."

Frosty
December 26th, 2016, 05:55 PM
Koi smiled sweetly . "oh, nice to meet you . if you like, I can help yoiu find them" she offered, cocking her head to the side slightly. She ran a swift tounge over her paw. (Koi is so hyperactive and random XD. warning )

shark sailor
December 26th, 2016, 05:59 PM
(Andy is one of my shyest cats ever)
Andromeda shook her head. "N-no, it's alright." She said. She was surprisingly quiet.

Frosty
December 26th, 2016, 06:02 PM
(Aww, she honestly sounds like a total babe rn )

Koi nodded "alright then " . suddenly there was a rustle in the leaves and koi's ears flattened. "Get in my den . now!" Koi hissed quietly to Andromeda , knowing that the rustle could only mean one thing. Boulder had come home early .

shark sailor
December 26th, 2016, 06:04 PM
"O-ok." Andromeda ran to Koi's den and slipped inside.

Frosty
December 26th, 2016, 06:11 PM
Koi leaped onto the log and looked in the direction of the leaves as a large and muscular calico Tom emerged from the wood. "Father " koi mewed, dipping her head inin a respectful greeting . Boulder nodded in her direction as response. "I came to tell you that I am leaving again . I may not be back for a few days. Therefore, protect our land from intruders. " he said in a growly deep voice . koi nodded. "When do you set off?" She asked . "as soon as I finish my meal. " he said , pointing a nose at the think Moise he had caught. Suddenly the toms eyes widened and he sniffed."I smell another cat nearby "

shark sailor
December 26th, 2016, 06:13 PM
Andromeda tried her best to hide in the shadows.

Frosty
December 26th, 2016, 06:18 PM
Koi shuffled on her feet nervously . "that's be cause I chased off earlier. " she answered in a strait voice. Boulder nodded and finished eating his mouse before giving koi a lick on the head and bounding away once again

shark sailor
December 26th, 2016, 06:25 PM
Andromeda slowly crept from the shadows. "Is he gone?"

Frosty
December 26th, 2016, 06:28 PM
"He is. I'm so very sorry. But my father just hates almost everyone. " kpoi answered , her head sinking in apology

shark sailor
December 26th, 2016, 06:31 PM
Andromeda smiled a bit. "That's alright!" She said.

Frosty
December 26th, 2016, 06:32 PM
Koi cracked a small smile. She hopped off her log. "Would you care to stay a night or two ? Its freezing out here and there are plenty of logs that I've made into dens *

shark sailor
December 26th, 2016, 06:57 PM
"Thank you, Koi." Andromeda said, following her.