PDA

View Full Version : Deeming good

Mango
December 26th, 2016, 01:29 PM
A young kit named Berrykit will be born to Skyclan. She will have two littermates and parents. Her father was a mean and cruel man telling them Starclan's evil and that the Darkforest is good. The kits are raised to believe that, until the mother interferes and takes the kits away from the clan to a small farm not far away. She teaches them love and kindness, to cherish all you have. The kits soon forget evil, besides Berrykit who still remembers it. Soon, she gets an unknown illness, it isn't contagious and the kits stay close to her, until her final breathe, they are told to go far from Skyclan and don't ever return there. The other kits make plans to join one of the other four clans, since they are almost apprentices, mere 5 moon old kits. But Berrykit disagreed and went to Skyclan found at the border and brought to camp. The littermates were scared and instead of leaving there sister behind, went after her, caught by a patrol deeper in the territory. They were taken to camp. The father scolds them and tried to push dark thoughts into their heads. The kits refused and wouldn't let him persuade them, but Berrykit believed it all and trusted him. They became apprentices. Berrypaw grew distant with her littermates. She'd snarl at them for getting in her way and everything. They soon avoided her. Soon after moons of Darkforest training she was ready, she became a warrior. Her name was Berryleaf. She killed a kit the next day for speaking to her, no one saw, though both her littermates did. She snarled and was about to fight them, but one backed down and cowered. The other tried to fight her. She was about to kill the littermate, but the spirit of her mother came from Starclan and told her not to kill her. Suddenly she saw her father with a patrol and killing him out of pure anger. She turned and killed her littermate. Out of horror she hide, realizing her wrong-doing. She was booted from the territory by the patrol and left there. Little did she know, she was expecting kits. She had to make things right.
Roles:
Mother
Father
Littermate who dies
Littermate who survives
Patrol members
future kits
DF mentor
clan mentor

Form:
Name:
perso:
looks:
other:
RP sample:
activeness:

Silhouettes
December 27th, 2016, 10:47 AM
A young kit named Berrykit will be born to Skyclan. She will have two littermates and parents. Her father was a mean and cruel man telling them Starclan's evil and that the Darkforest is good. The kits are raised to believe that, until the mother interferes and takes the kits away from the clan to a small farm not far away. She teaches them love and kindness, to cherish all you have. The kits soon forget evil, besides Berrykit who still remembers it. Soon, she gets an unknown illness, it isn't contagious and the kits stay close to her, until her final breathe, they are told to go far from Skyclan and don't ever return there. The other kits make plans to join one of the other four clans, since they are almost apprentices, mere 5 moon old kits. But Berrykit disagreed and went to Skyclan found at the border and brought to camp. The littermates were scared and instead of leaving there sister behind, went after her, caught by a patrol deeper in the territory. They were taken to camp. The father scolds them and tried to push dark thoughts into their heads. The kits refused and wouldn't let him persuade them, but Berrykit believed it all and trusted him. They became apprentices. Berrypaw grew distant with her littermates. She'd snarl at them for getting in her way and everything. They soon avoided her. Soon after moons of Darkforest training she was ready, she became a warrior. Her name was Berryleaf. She killed a kit the next day for speaking to her, no one saw, though both her littermates did. She snarled and was about to fight them, but one backed down and cowered. The other tried to fight her. She was about to kill the littermate, but the spirit of her mother came from Starclan and told her not to kill her. Suddenly she saw her father with a patrol and killing him out of pure anger. She turned and killed her littermate. Out of horror she hide, realizing her wrong-doing. She was booted from the territory by the patrol and left there. Little did she know, she was expecting kits. She had to make things right.
Roles:
Mother
Father
Littermate who dies
Littermate who survives
Patrol members
future kits
DF mentor
clan mentor

Form:
Name:
perso:
looks:
other:
RP sample:
activeness:
Name: Mistykit
Perso: Quiet and obedient, she rarely stands up for herself and sometimes cowards.
Looks: Very light ginger molly splashed with white and black, has a pink nose and a feathery tail.
Role: Litter-mate who survives
Rp Ex: (I'll do later since I have to go, I'll do it as soon as I can!)

Mango
December 27th, 2016, 10:49 AM
Name: Mistykit
Perso: Quiet and obedient, she rarely stands up for herself and sometimes cowards.
Looks: Very light ginger molly splashed with white and black, has a pink nose and a feathery tail.
Role: Litter-mate who survives
Rp Ex: (I'll do later since I have to go, I'll do it as soon as I can!)
Okay! U forgot the activeness, also she has to somewhat bully Berrykit.

seasalt
December 27th, 2016, 11:36 AM
name:
Appletooth (http://cloudyswcocharcters.weebly.com/appletooth.html)
[formerly: Applepaw]
(12 moons in timeline
if she was alive.)
role:
dark forest mentor
perso:
appletooth has a very cunning nature,
with a sly look to her, she's a very
devious molly, and tends to lie quite a
lot and uses this to charm and to
manipulate young kits and apprentices,
having a little bit of cleverness. she
has a quite fierce additude, and is very
aggressive in battle. appletooth isn't
very peaceful at all, and can be quite
vicious, and extremely hostile.
appletooth is quite a haughty warrior,
with a very arrogant view point to
herself. she isn't a friendly person,
and is known to be quite snappy if she
doesn't like someone, or is just in a
bad mood. to tell you the truth, she is
mean, and rude in comparasion, with
a huge temper.
looks:
A dark ginger tabby with a white chest fur,
and fierce, almond shaped amber eyes, with
a forever blood flowing neck wound.
appletooth is a bulky and muscular cat, due to
her interest in fighting. her fur is rough and
wiry in texture, but still very thick, almost fluffy,
but not. her amber eyes hold the fiercest glare,
making her an imitating foe.
other:
former shadowclan
not sure how the dark forest council
works
rp sample:
activeness:
9-10
also i might be one of the kits
once some people join.

Silhouettes
December 27th, 2016, 11:47 AM
Okay! U forgot the activeness, also she has to somewhat bully Berrykit.
Oh, I'll edit that when I get home!

Mango
December 27th, 2016, 11:48 AM
Oh, I'll edit that when I get home!
NP!