PDA

View Full Version : Dusk Falls on SkyClan

monfang
December 26th, 2016, 10:51 AM
(Dusk and Empress have already agreed to this ^^")
Now that the Evil Era has ended, and SkyClan has returned home, Onyx has found out that he is going to have kits. Now he wants to become more and more feared. In his eyes he has a new toy. SkyClan.

Once he arrives, a lone apprentice tries to stop him, but they were killed with ease. Now Onyx becomes blood thirsty. He kills more warriors and apprentices umt he comes face to face with an angered leader and deputy. Trying to scare him off, he kill s one more, a kit, before he finally leaves after fighting the Deputy and Leader.

Roles needed
Victims (at least five)
Kit
Cat who survived and tells lease/dep

Form
Name
Rank
Personality
Looks

dino.
December 26th, 2016, 11:06 AM
Name: Crane
Personality: TBRP'd
Looks: http://www.mooseyscountrygarden.com/cats-dogs/black-cat-sand.jpg

added these on if thats ok c:

goddess of ducks
December 26th, 2016, 11:39 AM
Name: Cliffheart
Personality: Cliffheart is extremely loyal to his leader. He is soft spoken though, never seeking attention, rather he wishes to serve. He wants to look for the best and most efficient ways to do thing, always about conserving his energy. He is a survivor and he pushes through hardships. He may stumble and fall, but he knows how to get back up again.
Appearance: Cliffheart has a very short dense pelt that clings firmly to his muscular frame. His pelt ripples when he moves, the outline of his different tendons and muscles visible. He fur is very shiny and often reflects the sun, making it look glossy and sleek. His entire pelt is this way except for his paws which slowly begin to fade to a dark brown adopt where his knee joint is. The tip of his tail does the same thing, starting with tan and then fading to brown at the tip. Cliffheart has one major hindrance that gives him problems most the time, it would be his back left paw, which has been twisted since birth. He has rather large ears, which are tinted brown and the top. His eyes are a very pale light green.

seasalt
December 26th, 2016, 11:41 AM
[Name:]
Doepaw (http://cloudyswcocharcters.weebly.com/doepaw.html)
[Rank:]
Soon to be warrior.
[Role:]
Surviver
Personality
see char site
Looks
SITE

paxil
December 26th, 2016, 12:13 PM
unfortunately lost cedar's bio to the host switch
name - cedartail
rank - warrior
role - victim
personality - cedartail is a naturally very funny cat. with a combination of his quick wits and good timing, he is quite the comedian. he can get a bit cocky at times, due to his good looks and intelligence, but he is a kind cat if you get to know him well.
looks - click (https://feralfront.com/Themes/default/images/graphic.php?picture_height=280&picture_width=200&folder_name=adults&layer1=light-forest&layer2=chocolate-sable&layer3=van-pattern2&layer4=blue-orangeright&layer5=default&layer6=default&layer7=undefined) - cedartail is an attractive chocolate van with bi-colored eyes. his right eye is orange, whilst his left is blue. he is not a large cat, due to his heritage, but he can hold a fight.

Sage
December 26th, 2016, 12:48 PM
Name: Gingerwish (http://accidentshappenwco.weebly.com/gingerwish.html)
Role: Cat who survives to tell leader and deputy
Personality: Gingerwish is a very calm and collective cat. She is good at listening and tries her best to be intent. Gingerwish hates to give up. She is often determined to get the job done, and will not stop until it is done right. The ginger molly is semi-sensitive, when certain subjects are brought up, she looses it. Other than being sensitive and over-protective, she is a good shoulder to cry on, and can be very supportive when it comes to certain problems like bullying. She tries to stand up for what she believes in and will die for a good cause. Gingerwish is not a very romantic cat. Seeing as she has never been in a serious relationship before, she tends to ignore oblivious signs of love.
Looks: On site

Silhouettes
December 27th, 2016, 09:17 AM
(Dusk and Empress have already agreed to this ^^")
Now that the Evil Era has ended, and SkyClan has returned home, Onyx has found out that he is going to have kits. Now he wants to become more and more feared. In his eyes he has a new toy. SkyClan.

Once he arrives, a lone apprentice tries to stop him, but they were killed with ease. Now Onyx becomes blood thirsty. He kills more warriors and apprentices umt he comes face to face with an angered leader and deputy. Trying to scare him off, he kill s one more, a kit, before he finally leaves after fighting the Deputy and Leader.

Roles needed
Victims (at least five)
Kit
Cat who survived and tells lease/dep

Form
Name
Rank
Personality
Looks
Name: Leafpetal
Perso: She is friendly and bubbly, though, when it comes to protecting her family/friends, she is fierce, though she isn't the best fighter.
Looks: Small, creamy brown molly with dark brown stripes and splashes, a pink nose and pads, and a wisky tail.
Role: Kitty who survives.

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 27th, 2016, 12:56 PM
Name: Fogpelt
Personality: Fog is a mild cat, and tends to avoid fighting cats who she deems weak or scared in attempts to win them over. She will fight when necessary, however, and if she, her clan, or her beliefs are threatened she will turn from the sweetest, most mild-mannered cat into a vicious fighter.
Appearance: Pale grey molly with faint, swirling tabby markings
Role: Victim or cat who lives. I prefer she lives, but if too many cats apply for the role I can have her die

monfang
December 27th, 2016, 04:44 PM
I HAVE CHOSEN SAGIE AS SURVIVOR, IF YOU WOULD IKE TO CHANGR YER FORM, PLEASE QUOTE THE ORIGINAL!
THANKS

monfang
December 27th, 2016, 04:46 PM
Final forms due tomorrow, I need someone to apply for the kit pls

Starfall
December 29th, 2016, 10:02 PM
Tiny Moony

I got chu

Name: Littlekit
Personality: It's all in the link in the name
Looks: All in the link in the name
Role: The kit who dies ;w;

Name: Rainpebble
Personality: She's a very humorous molly who acts like a kit most of the time. She's always smiling, always finding a way to stay positive. She's always telling helping other's out and telling them useful tips whenever she can. Rainpebble can be very scary and serious when provoked, she always glares and smirks at the one she's about to attack. She's much wiser than most think, always thinking deeply about most things, coming up with conclusions and brilliant ideas whenever asked right on the spot.
Looks: She's a lean silver tabby with sky blue eyes. He has black tabby stripes along her back, tail, and arms. She has long limbs and a slender maw, making her look moons older than she really is.
Role Wanted: Victim, Hurt her really badly, I'm not sure if I want you to kill her yet.

monfang
December 30th, 2016, 12:57 PM
ALRIGHTY I WILL MENTION EVERYONE WHEN IT'S YOUR TURN PLEASE KEEP AN EYE OUT ON YER NOTIFICATIONS!!!!!

monfang
January 3rd, 2017, 10:27 AM
DUE TO RECENT DEVELOPEMENTS, I HAVE SWITCHED THE SURVIVOR TO Nighty .
I feel it would be easier on my part, because cliffheart is known to me better.
No hard fellings Sagie! I loved your form too!

Static
January 13th, 2017, 07:57 PM
Form
Name:slick foot
Personality:kind
Looks: orange with white tip tail,black paws and ears and a white mussel.if I can
Role:victim BTW can she not die but leave the clan after she is attacked because she is scared?u can kill her later because she will come back and try to stop u.if not then I will stick to original plot