PDA

View Full Version : Blizzardclan

Agnate
December 26th, 2016, 06:43 AM
This is my first fan clan since my first week on the old site. So... :rainbowllama:

After a huge fire swept through the old clans' territory, they were forced to move far north, to the icy tundra. Here, food is scarce and dangerous, while predators are always on the hunt. Arctic foxes, seals, and polar bears are among their predators, and they are always hungry...

Le camp (http://image.shutterstock.com/z/stock-photo-icy-cold-ice-ridges-or-freezing-blue-chill-and-frozen-tundra-hill-sides-of-icicles-3485534.jpg)
The big one on the top is the leader's den, the apprentice's and warriors share the wide one on the bottom right. Off to the left, not visible to us are two larger ones, being the med cat's den and the nursery, the nursery bring the larger of the two

Le territory (https://sheryllim30.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/icy-tundra.png)

The way into the camp is a small hole in a thick wall of ice, just large enough for a cat. On the side of the wall away from the camp, it opens directly to the territory.

These cats have learned to make and control fire, but it is contained within the medicine cat's den, use only to warm up frost-bitten or hypothermic cats.

Predators: Arctic foxes, seals, polar bears

Prey: arctic hares, fish (rarely), carcasses of seals left behind by polar bears

Ooc rules:
Put "Hunter, or hunted?" in the other section
No cussing. Period.
4+ sentences or lines

Clan rules (can be disobeyed, if the leader finds out, punishment can be anything short of death or banishment, except for one rule, which is punished by banishment):
No hunting solo.
Kits eat first, then leader, then warriors and Queens, then apprentices
Anyone found putting themselves above the clan will be banished
Then add the warrior code

Leader:
Deputy:
Med cat:
Med cat app.:
Warriors: firefrost (Agnate)
Queens (please keep it even with male warriors/deputy/leader (if dep./leader are male):
Kits:

No one has ever survived to the age of elder, so...

Form for dep/leader/meddies:
Name:
Crush/mate
Looks:
Personality (TBRP NOT accepted):
RP example:
Activity level (be truthful, I won't accept you if I know you aren't):
Other:

Form for everything else:
Name:
Crush/mate
Looks:
Personality (TBRPED NOT accepted):
Other:

Name: Firefrost
Crush/mate: open, developing
Looks: a large, beefy tom, with long, red and white fur. He has bright green eyes. Ref (https://www.google.com/search?q=large,+long+haired+cat&client=ms-android-verizon&prmd=sivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiduvu675HRAhVKfiYKHfD4CmAQ_AUICCgC&biw=360&bih=560&dpr=4#tbm=isch&q=large%2C+long+haired+cat+red&imgrc=KiZeW7en1kYUnM%3A)
Personality (TBRPED NOT accepted): Confident even in the face of danger, and always willing to help a buddy out of a tight situation. He issue easily flustered however, especially when his bulk gets him stuck in the passageway to camp.
Other: Hunter, or hunted?

Shadow
December 26th, 2016, 07:58 AM
This is my first fan clan since my first week on the old site. So... :rainbowllama:

After a huge fire swept through the old clans' territory, they were forced to move far north, to the icy tundra. Here, food is scarce and dangerous, while predators are always on the hunt. Arctic foxes, seals, and polar bears are among their predators, and they are always hungry...

Le camp (http://image.shutterstock.com/z/stock-photo-icy-cold-ice-ridges-or-freezing-blue-chill-and-frozen-tundra-hill-sides-of-icicles-3485534.jpg)
The big one on the top is the leader's den, the apprentice's and warriors share the wide one on the bottom right. Off to the left, not visible to us are two larger ones, being the med cat's den and the nursery, the nursery bring the larger of the two

The way into the camp is a small hole in a thick wall of ice, just large enough for a cat. On the side of the wall away from the camp, it opens directly to the territory.

These cats have learned to make and control fire, but it is contained within the medicine cat's den, use only to warm up frost-bitten or hypothermic cats.

Prey: arctic hares, fish (rarely), carcasses of seals left behind by polar bears

Ooc rules:
No cussing. Period.
4+ sentences or lines

Clan rules (can be disobeyed, if the leader finds out, punishment can be anything short of death or banishment, except for one rule, which is punished by banishment):
No hunting solo.

Leader:
Deputy:
Med cat:
Med cat app.:
Queens (please keep it even with male warriors/deputy/leader (if dep./leader are male):
Kits:

Name:
Crush/mate
Looks:
RP example:
Other:

Name:
Crush/mate
Looks:
Other:

Looks: a large, beefy tom, with long, red and white fur. He has bright green eyes. Ref (https://www.google.com/search?q=large,+long+haired+cat&client=ms-android-verizon&prmd=sivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiduvu675HRAhVKfiYKHfD4CmAQ_AUICCgC&biw=360&bih=560&dpr=4#tbm=isch&q=large%2C+long+haired+cat+red&imgrc=KiZeW7en1kYUnM%3A)
Personality (TBRPED NOT accepted): Confident even in the face of danger, and always willing to help a buddy out of a tight situation. He issue easily flustered however, especially when his bulk gets him stuck in the passageway to camp.
Name:Cursewind
Crush/Mate: open but will develop through rp
Looks: my profile picture,if you cannot see it I'll do this;https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/8f/b2/82/8fb282e42dfa7322559896ead50abb17.jpg
Personality:aggressive,loyal,will do anything for clan,sarcastic,strong,smart,fast,flirty
Rp example: Cursewind padded through the windy and ice cold ground outside of camp.She had her hunting patrol with her.She herd a yowl from behind her and froze.A polar bear was coming her way!She told the weakest of the group to leave and get backup.If they where to all scram back to camp the polar bear would surly find their scent trail and the camp.She stood their and fought,she knew it wasn't much damage to the big beast but she still had to try.
Activity levels: usually an 8 but as of now since I am sick with a stomach virus it will most likely be a 6
Other: Hunter of hunted? can you answer this;?uoy era woh

Agnate
December 26th, 2016, 08:44 AM
I am Agnate, but you spelled who wrong, even if it was backwards. I'd like to see options before choosing hrs, sorry

Shadow
December 26th, 2016, 08:46 AM
I am Agnate, but you spelled who wrong, even if it was backwards. I'd like to see options before choosing hrs, sorry
Ok and it's not who,it's how

Agnate
December 26th, 2016, 09:13 AM
Ah. Then I am fine. I've only seen it as who, so...

Shadow
December 26th, 2016, 09:16 AM
Ah. Then I am fine. I've only seen it as who, so...
lol it's ok who and how are the same letters but mixed around XD )

Fallpotato
December 26th, 2016, 09:43 AM

Ooc rules:
No cussing. Period.
4+ sentences or lines

No hunting solo.

Leader:
Deputy:
Med cat:
Med cat app.:
Kits:

Name:
Crush/mate
Looks:
RP example:
Other:

Name:
Crush/mate
Looks:
Other:

Name polarheart
Age 29 moons
Gender M
Crush or mate open
Rank senior warrior
Looks white cat with red eyes and a black underbelly.
Other meow

Agnate
December 26th, 2016, 10:19 AM
Polarheart is accepted

Roesyy
December 26th, 2016, 12:38 PM
Name: Snowpaw

Crush/mate: Forbidden/Forbidden

Looks: https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Mc8f9a28253856f03fcac0e3adef2428bo0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=265&h=166

Personality (TBRP NOT accepted): Snowpaw is very kind-hearted but can be really snappy at times. She will not take no for an answer and can be very protective of her clan-mates. She is a very loyal she-cat who will die to save her clan.

RP example: Snowpaw's ears perked up as she heard a tree branch snap beside her, she whisked around to be met by another cat. "Silentstream!" I gasped as I flinged my sheathened paw at her "You scared me!"

Activity level (be truthful, I won't accept you if I know you aren't): I try to be as active as I can, I go online atleast for as long as I can nearly every day. (I've forgotten my old accounts password, I'm not new to this community at all!)
Other: Hunter, or hunted? <3 :rainbowllama:

frostyy
December 26th, 2016, 12:40 PM
Name: Icetail
Crush/mate none
Looks:http://www.superiorwallpapers.com/cats/a-beautiful-white-scottish-fold-cat-with-blue-eyes
Personality (TBRP NOT accepted): calm, persuasive, pateint,emotional
RP example: Icetail trotted along the forset floor edging near the lake, she calmly padded to the lakes edge and dipped her paw in gingerly washing off the dried mud stuck inbeetween her claws, she scooped her paw out and gave a few rough licks to get the dampness off.
Activity level (be truthful, I won't accept you if I know you aren't): every once in a while (every 2 days or so?)
Other: Hunter, or Hunted?