PDA

View Full Version : The Streets of Twolegplace

Gusty
December 24th, 2016, 03:58 PM
{Closed for now. This is a thread for me and Breezecloud}

Silhouettes
December 24th, 2016, 07:17 PM
{Closed for now. This is a thread for me and Breezecloud}
The well-groomed kittypet by the name of Lyra padded down the block of Housefolk dens, tail waving her tail as a few cats she knew walked by.

Gusty
December 24th, 2016, 08:24 PM
Breezecloud (oh my god I had to redo this post 3 times cuz my phone kept crashing)

Apollo was padding along the streets of his town, not exactly sure of what he was looking for, but ready for something new. A change, maybe. That was when he came across a group of cats, all scattered around, saying 'hello' and the whatnot to each other. They seemed quite pleasant.

Some of them were rogues; these were feral cats that made up their own rules and had their own boundaries. And some were house-cats. Bound to their owners by a collar, and treated under the protection of humans. Apollo fit under the latter group.

Out of all of them, a certain she-cat caught his eye. It was a molly, with a sleek, glossy, pelt. No doubt was attention put into her looks, Apollo knew this well enough. His well-groomed and well-cut fur was only because of proper care and hours of diligence. This molly must have done the same.

It was because of this- her pelt- that Apollo was attracted towards Lyra. The Siamese observed the molly from a short distance, not afraid to make his presence known.

Silhouettes
December 24th, 2016, 08:38 PM
Breezecloud (oh my god I had to redo this post 3 times cuz my phone kept crashing)

Apollo was padding along the streets of his town, not exactly sure of what he was looking for, but ready for something new. A change, maybe. That was when he came across a group of cats, all scattered around, saying 'hello' and the whatnot to each other. They seemed quite pleasant.

Some of them were rogues; these were feral cats that made up their own rules and had their own boundaries. And some were house-cats. Bound to their owners by a collar, and treated under the protection of humans. Apollo fit under the latter group.

Out of all of them, a certain she-cat caught his eye. It was a molly, with a sleek, glossy, pelt. No doubt was attention put into her looks, Apollo knew this well enough. His well-groomed and well-cut fur was only because of proper care and hours of diligence. This molly must have done the same.

It was because of this- her pelt- that Apollo was attracted towards Lyra. The Siamese observed the molly from a short distance, not afraid to make his presence known.
(XD I hate when that happens.)
She suddenly felt a strange, weird feeling of being watched, and turned around, before locking her eyes on a handsome pure-breed tom. "Hello," she mewed, a soft purr ending as she spoke, her tail waving a greeting as she said the words. "I'm Lyra, who are you?" The light silver-blue molly asked, tilting her head ever so slightly, her diamond studded collar catching the light and emitted a slight glare.

Gusty
December 25th, 2016, 09:57 AM
Breezecloud

Apollo padded closer, flashing a smile towards the house-cat. It just so happened that she was the same one that he'd noticed earlier. The beautiful pelt, good-looking eyes, and not to mention a flashy collar studded with precious metals. Extravagant and extraordinary. Maybe she's as high class as I am, the tom wondered with each pawstep. I wouldn't be surprised if that were true...

The tom finally came to a pause when he decided he was close enough to Lyra, and it was then that he answered the question. "Oh, Lyra's a delightful name. It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Apollo." He said, ruffling up his chest fur and locking his blue glare towards hers.

Silhouettes
December 26th, 2016, 07:31 AM
Breezecloud

Apollo padded closer, flashing a smile towards the house-cat. It just so happened that she was the same one that he'd noticed earlier. The beautiful pelt, good-looking eyes, and not to mention a flashy collar studded with precious metals. Extravagant and extraordinary. Maybe she's as high class as I am, the tom wondered with each pawstep. I wouldn't be surprised if that were true...

The tom finally came to a pause when he decided he was close enough to Lyra, and it was then that he answered the question. "Oh, Lyra's a delightful name. It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Apollo." He said, ruffling up his chest fur and locking his blue glare towards hers.
(Sorry if my posts aren't long, I do this on my phone a lot)
She blushed, (Can cats even blush?) scraping the ground with her paw, a breezy smile straight through her face though, she replied the the flirty tom, "Apollo is a great name," (She's not that good at flirting)

Gusty
December 26th, 2016, 11:59 AM
(That's okay x3 Breezecloud )

"Ah, I do like it myself." He smiled, widening his mouth so that the small faint tips of his teeth were shown. Not that they'd do anything harmful, though. His canines were dull with lack of use, because he was accustomed to eating soft, mushy food.

"My owners gave me that name. But let's just say that your name is quite special too, it has a nice ring to it." The tom laughed good-heartedly, leaning his body towards Lyra. Their fur nearly touched- that was how close he was.

Gusty
December 30th, 2016, 10:45 AM
{Boop Breezecloud }

Silhouettes
January 7th, 2017, 01:39 PM
(That's okay x3 Breezecloud )

"Ah, I do like it myself." He smiled, widening his mouth so that the small faint tips of his teeth were shown. Not that they'd do anything harmful, though. His canines were dull with lack of use, because he was accustomed to eating soft, mushy food.

"My owners gave me that name. But let's just say that your name is quite special too, it has a nice ring to it." The tom laughed good-heartedly, leaning his body towards Lyra. Their fur nearly touched- that was how close he was.
She let out a smile at the flirty tom, letting it waver a bit as he came closesr, before replying "Thank you..." it had a happy ending to it, her eyes had a spark of wonder. She examined the glossy-pelted tom.
"Are you a show cat?" She said smoothly. The question actually made Lyra more interested, she wanted to see if he was like herself.

Gusty
January 8th, 2017, 11:23 AM
Breezecloud

"Me?" Apollo questioned aloud, echoing Lyra's question. His tail flicked, turning his gaze around the molly in interest. How could she know that I'm a show cat? It could just be luck, or perhaps she's seen me at a show before. Or maybe, she's a show cat herself! I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case, based off her pelt and manners. Talking based off his previous thoughts, the tom smiled. "Why, it's funny that you asked; I am a show cat myself. How about you?" The Siamese believed that it was only polite to ask back.