PDA

View Full Version : Stormclan

Crumbleless
December 24th, 2016, 03:10 PM
Welcome to Stormclan!
This will be one of my first fanclan's. Bare with me XD.
Form:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality (High Ranks = No TBRP'ed):
Questions/Other:

Ranks:
Leader: Amberstar (@Lyra )
Deputy: Phoenixwing (@Strobelight)
Medicine Cat: Echobreeze (@Goose )
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Greypaw (@NineTailsNetwork (Jason) )
Warriors: Snoweye (@Lyra ) Starlingcry (@Lyra ) Shatteredsoul (@Yellowpotatoes ) Fierceheart (@FoxyFanGirl ) Ratwhisker (@Goose ) Blackpelt (@NineTailsNetwork (Jason) )Always Open
Apprentices: Fennelpaw (@Lyra ) Falconpaw (@FoxyFanGirl )Always Open
Queens: Always Open
Kits: Fallenkit (@Fallen )Always Open
Elders: Always Open

Always Accepting!
I have any right to decline a form.

dino.
December 24th, 2016, 03:21 PM
Name: Falconpaw
Appearance: Russet with pale ginger paws and tail tip, white patch on chest, amber eyes
Personality: (High Ranks = no TBRP'd) Kind and thoughtful, loyal and feirce
Questions/other: He is ready for his warrior ceremony. I'm gonna let you choose the name.

Name: Feirceheart
Appearance: Thundercloud grey, with little patches of white on his chest, green eyes
Personality: Very protective of his pride but kind and loyal
Questions/other: nope

lyra
December 24th, 2016, 09:00 PM
(i'll make the leader soon)

lyra
December 24th, 2016, 09:12 PM
Name: Amberstar
Appearance: boop (www.catbreedselector.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Black-Somali-Cat.jpg) and meow (cdn1-www.cattime.com/assets/uploads/gallery/somali-cats-and-kittens/somali-cats-kittens-6.jpg)
Personality (High Ranks = No TBRP'ed): (you suck XD)Amberstar is very talkative and energetic. She loves to hunt and also communicate with the cats in the clan, and usually ends up doing something with them like patrolling or hunting. The energetic cat likes/wishes to have kits of her own one day too.
Questions/Other: Hai :3 also is this good enough?

Crumbleless
December 24th, 2016, 11:51 PM
All accepted! We will begin when deputy is filled and we have at least one more warrior!

FOXXRR
December 25th, 2016, 12:36 AM
Form:
Name: Greypaw
Appearance: Grey fur, blue eyes
Personality (High Ranks = No TBRP'ed): Likes to joke around, but suddenly becomes serious when he does his job
Questions/Other: can he be a kit that Blackpelt adopts?

Form:
Name: Blackpelt
Appearance: Black fur, blue eyes, the blue eyes abit darker than Greypaw
Personality (High Ranks = No TBRP'ed): TBRP'd
Questions/Other: can he be a father of the adopted kit?

CinnamonCookie
December 25th, 2016, 02:00 AM
Name: Fallenkit (Fallenface bc of a tragic accident that will happen when she's older)
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/59/a9/0b/59a90ba03ed37709a62756ab1b6b8bc6.jpg
Personality (High Ranks = No TBRP'ed): sweet, kind, yet keeps to self
Questions/Other: she needs parents?

Strobelight
December 25th, 2016, 07:45 AM
Welcome to Stormclan!
Form:
Name:
Appearance:
Questions/Other:

Ranks:
Deputy: Open
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Unavailable
Warriors: Fierceheart (@FoxyFanGirl ) Ratwhisker (@Goose ) Always Open
Apprentices: Falconpaw (@FoxyFanGirl )Always Open
Kits: Always Open

Always Accepting!
Welcome to Stormclan!
Form:
Name:Phoenixwing
Appearance: Dark gray Tom with Orange stripes and bmgreen eyes,he is well built
Personality (High Ranks = No TBRP'ed):Flirty,Funny,Encouraging,Down to earth,Caring,Patient
Questions/Other: No

Fallpotato
December 25th, 2016, 10:13 AM
Welcome to Stormclan!
Form:
Name:
Appearance:
Questions/Other:

Ranks:
Deputy: Open
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Unavailable
Warriors: Fierceheart (@FoxyFanGirl ) Ratwhisker (@Goose ) Always Open
Apprentices: Falconpaw (@FoxyFanGirl )Always Open
Kits: Always Open

Always Accepting!
Name Shatteredsoul
Gender M
Age 29 moons
Rank senior warrior
Appearance black cat with grey eyes and white paws
Personality Caring,helpful,kind,ruthless inside

lyra
December 25th, 2016, 04:42 PM
Name: Snoweye // Starlingcry // Fennelpaw
Appearance: boop (i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/02/23/05/3177D9D500000578-3459590-Purrrfect_Colby_the_Cat_has_stunning_icy_blue_eyes _and_a_snow_wh-a-30_1456207181043.jpg) // meow (images4.fanpop.com/image/forum/90000/90530_1303517382328_full.jpg) // :3 (valleverdeanimalrescue.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/amigo3.jpg)
Personality (High Ranks = No TBRP'ed): TBRP' ed for all
Questions/Other: Fennelpaw needs le mentor :3

Crumbleless
December 26th, 2016, 02:45 AM
Form:
Name: Greypaw
Appearance: Grey fur, blue eyes
Personality (High Ranks = No TBRP'ed): Likes to joke around, but suddenly becomes serious when he does his job
Questions/Other: can he be a kit that Blackpelt adopts?

Form:
Name: Blackpelt
Appearance: Black fur, blue eyes, the blue eyes abit darker than Greypaw
Personality (High Ranks = No TBRP'ed): TBRP'd
Questions/Other: can he be a father of the adopted kit?
To your question, of course because they are of course your characters. Also, it seems you did not read the rankings. Medicine Cat Apprentice was temporarily Unavailable . I put him on there anyway. Accepted

Crumbleless
December 26th, 2016, 02:48 AM
Name: Fallenkit (Fallenface bc of a tragic accident that will happen when she's older)
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/59/a9/0b/59a90ba03ed37709a62756ab1b6b8bc6.jpg
Personality (High Ranks = No TBRP'ed): sweet, kind, yet keeps to self
Questions/Other: she needs parents?
Accepted, my cat Ratwhisker could father Fallenkit with anyone willing to volunteer.

Crumbleless
December 26th, 2016, 02:50 AM
Welcome to Stormclan!
Form:
Name:Phoenixwing
Appearance: Dark gray Tom with Orange stripes and bmgreen eyes,he is well built
Personality (High Ranks = No TBRP'ed):Flirty,Funny,Encouraging,Down to earth,Caring,Patient
Questions/Other: No
Your personality was much too Mary-Sue and I would like you to remember that characters should have flaws. Other than that Phoenixwing is accepted.

Crumbleless
December 26th, 2016, 02:58 AM
Falconpaw's warrior name will be Falconjaw, FoxyFanGirl
Fennelpaw's mentor will be Phoenixwing. Lyra Strobelight

Crumbleless
December 26th, 2016, 02:59 AM
We will begin role playing now! )

Strobelight
December 26th, 2016, 03:17 AM
(Okay,I made some flaws for Phoenixwing-He doesn't pay much attention to the small,important details,so he isn't so organized,he often hunts at night,causing him to be,less awake in the morning)
Phoenixwing headed towards the apprentices den,"Fennelpaw?" He called,scanning the den,he stood outside of the apprentices den and waited for his apprentice Lyra

lyra
December 26th, 2016, 05:20 AM
Fennelpaw woke up from his nest and stretched, excited to finally begin his training. He only became an apprentice yesterday, and so everything would be new to him. Hopefully the training wouldn't be that hard. The toms ears pricked as he heard his name being called by his new mentor. Can't I just sleep in for a little more? He thought, his tail tip flicking. Standing up, Fennelpaw padded out of the apprentices den. His fur was ruffled here and there, but it wasn't very noticeable. "What are we going to do today?" He asked his mentor, bouncing on his paws excitedly. Not waiting for an answer the apprentice said, "Can we hunt? It sounds better than fighting." He never liked playfighting as a kit for some reason, and that meant he wouldn't like training to fight either. Which to him meant he wouldn't be a warrior.
Amberstar padded out of the leaders den, a small smile on her face. She always seemed happy for some reason, but she thought it made her clan know she was fine. (Goosewhat if she's hiding depression from all the clan? 0.0) She went over to her deputy, who was apparently about to take out one of the apprentices. "I can organize patrols for you while your gone," She said to Pheonixwing, "And while your out training, make sure to check the borders if you have time afterwards." It felt weird to her giving out orders hat the deputy usually would have done, but she was the leader, and on random occasions of all the time leaders had to give out orders.

Strobelight
December 26th, 2016, 05:59 AM
Fennelpaw woke up from his nest and stretched, excited to finally begin his training. He only became an apprentice yesterday, and so everything would be new to him. Hopefully the training wouldn't be that hard. The toms ears pricked as he heard his name being called by his new mentor. Can't I just sleep in for a little more? He thought, his tail tip flicking. Standing up, Fennelpaw padded out of the apprentices den. His fur was ruffled here and there, but it wasn't very noticeable. "What are we going to do today?" He asked his mentor, bouncing on his paws excitedly. Not waiting for an answer the apprentice said, "Can we hunt? It sounds better than fighting." He never liked playfighting as a kit for some reason, and that meant he wouldn't like training to fight either. Which to him meant he wouldn't be a warrior.
Amberstar padded out of the leaders den, a small smile on her face. She always seemed happy for some reason, but she thought it made her clan know she was fine. (Goosewhat if she's hiding depression from all the clan? 0.0) She went over to her deputy, who was apparently about to take out one of the apprentices. "I can organize patrols for you while your gone," She said to Pheonixwing, "And while your out training, make sure to check the borders if you have time afterwards." It felt weird to her giving out orders hat the deputy usually would have done, but she was the leader, and on random occasions of all the time leaders had to give out orders.
"Of course,Amberstar" he dipped his head and nudged his new apprentice,"We will practice hunting,and patrol while doing so," he meowed,flicking his tail.He padded out of camp,his apprentice following him

lyra
December 26th, 2016, 07:14 AM
Name: Snake // Lyra X3
Rank; none // apprentice when she joins
Appearance: x (cdn.lifebuzz.com/images/110640/lifebuzz-e65de1182a6637bead8ee9ca33db4e5b-limit_2000.jpg) // x (m.imgur.com/aDY3hKi?r) x (m.imgur.com/JAWsSei?r)
Personality: TBRP'ed for both
Questions/Other: nurp
Amberstar nodded and padded away, bounding up to the small ledge near her den. She looked around, picking who would go on what patrol. Didn't the warriors say they smelled kittypet or rogue yesterday? It would be a good idea to check. "Shatteredsoul, and Blackpelt come hunting with me," She started, " And if anyone would like to check the borders then please do." Amberstar didn't feel like she did anything right, but at least she tried. She hadn't been a deputy in a while too.
Fennelpaw watched as Amberstar walked up onto her small ledge and gave out instructions. Turning back to his mentor he said," Okay, that's good." He said the last part quietly since he didn't want Pheonixwing to hear. "Where's the best hunting spot?" He asked while he headed towards the camp entrance.

Strobelight
December 26th, 2016, 07:21 AM
Name: Snake // Lyra X3
Rank; none // apprentice when she joins
Appearance: x (cdn.lifebuzz.com/images/110640/lifebuzz-e65de1182a6637bead8ee9ca33db4e5b-limit_2000.jpg) // x (m.imgur.com/aDY3hKi?r) x (m.imgur.com/JAWsSei?r)
Personality: TBRP'ed for both
Questions/Other: nurp
Amberstar nodded and padded away, bounding up to the small ledge near her den. She looked around, picking who would go on what patrol. Didn't the warriors say they smelled kittypet or rogue yesterday? It would be a good idea to check. "Shatteredsoul, and Blackpelt come hunting with me," She started, " And if anyone would like to check the borders then please do." Amberstar didn't feel like she did anything right, but at least she tried. She hadn't been a deputy in a while too.
Fennelpaw watched as Amberstar walked up onto her small ledge and gave out instructions. Turning back to his mentor he said," Okay, that's good." He said the last part quietly since he didn't want Pheonixwing to hear. "Where's the best hunting spot?" He asked while he headed towards the camp entrance.
"In my opinion,it's that shady oak tree place,(IDK)mice and squirrel are aplenty there,for the abundance of nuts and hiding spots" he recalled and stopped,"But,it's also quite difficult to hunt there in leaf-fall,the leaves make too much noise,I'll teach you to at least have a chance to catch something there when I can,but for now,we'll hunt here," they stopped in a clearing with Bushes surrounding it,

dino.
December 26th, 2016, 10:19 AM
Falconpaw's warrior name will be Falconjaw, FoxyFanGirl
Fennelpaw's mentor will be Phoenixwing. Lyra Strobelight
OK. Could you hold like a warrior ceremony for him? You don't have to if you don't want to its just a suggestion.))

Crumbleless
December 26th, 2016, 01:10 PM
OK. Could you hold like a warrior ceremony for him? You don't have to if you don't want to its just a suggestion.))
Of course! Lyra. He will have his ceremony hopefully today as long as Lyra is able to perform it.) Also, Snake and Lyra are accepted XD)
Ratwhisker arched his back in a long stretch. Padding out of the warriors den drearily he made his way up to Amberstar as he heard patrols would be dulled out by the leader. The black tom hoped he would be on dawn patrol since after it he could go back to sleep and catch up on his must needed rest. He was grumpy enough as it was.

Echobreeze stretched out her gray pelt shining in the dawn sun. The medicine cat licked the moss out of it her loving of cleanliness driving her out of her den.
Echobreeze gazed at the herbs strewn across the ground from gusts of wind coming in. With a sigh the gray she-cat started to sort them back into their holes carefully taking off the ivy tendrils covering them as she placed each herb into its rightful position.

lyra
December 26th, 2016, 01:16 PM
"In my opinion,it's that shady oak tree place,(IDK)mice and squirrel are aplenty there,for the abundance of nuts and hiding spots" he recalled and stopped,"But,it's also quite difficult to hunt there in leaf-fall,the leaves make too much noise,I'll teach you to at least have a chance to catch something there when I can,but for now,we'll hunt here," they stopped in a clearing with Bushes surrounding it,

Nuts and berries? He thought, a puzzled expression on his face. Fennelpaw didn't know what those were, although he had a slight memory from the medicine cat den. When he was a kit he had stepped on a thorn. His mother brought him inside the den and then the medicine cat put some stuff on it to heal. But what were they called? Herbs, The tom reminded himself. While he was in there he saw a red colored berry that looked delicious, but he was told not to eat it. I wonder what's wrong with them? Shakjng the memory away he meowed," Mice are easy to find, but what about squirrels? Don't they run up the trees, and that can be dangerous!" But as soon as he said that he heard a faint rustling in the bushes and some tiny squeaks. Mouse! He wanted to go for it, but he barely knew the hunter crouch.

lyra
December 26th, 2016, 01:19 PM

Of course! @Lyra. He will have his ceremony hopefully today as long as Lyra is able to perform it.)

(I Won't be on as much tomorrow, so I can do it today!)

Strobelight
December 26th, 2016, 01:19 PM
Phoenixwing watched him do a hunters crouch,it's almost perfect,he purred,Dont hold back! He silently encouraged his apprentice

lyra
December 26th, 2016, 01:31 PM
Fennelpaw got into his nest hunters crouch, and silently creeped over towards the mouse. Only a few more pawsteps and Pheonixwing will be proud of me! He was starting to get a little over confident, leading to him stepping on twigs and leaves. This made the mouse scurry away, its small tail streaming behind it. But that didn't stop Fennelpaw. He chased after it and pounced right on its back, sending a killing bite to the neck. Picking it up in his mouth, the apprentice padded back over to his mentor and dropped it at his paws. "Did I do good?" He asked.
Amberstar gaze swooped over the clan once more, and she saw the three perfect cats for morning patrol. "Starlingcry, Fierceheart, and Ratwhisker! You three are on border patrol," She told them, then a serious look covered her face. "Look for any kittypets or rogues, since Snoweye told me she scented some yesterday. We don't know how many so be cautious."After that she padded over to the hunting patrol that she had put herself in.
(and it will maybe have to be after Amberstar goes on a hunting patrol FoxyFanGirl)

Strobelight
December 26th, 2016, 02:29 PM
Fennelpaw got into his nest hunters crouch, and silently creeped over towards the mouse. Only a few more pawsteps and Pheonixwing will be proud of me! He was starting to get a little over confident, leading to him stepping on twigs and leaves. This made the mouse scurry away, its small tail streaming behind it. But that didn't stop Fennelpaw. He chased after it and pounced right on its back, sending a killing bite to the neck. Picking it up in his mouth, the apprentice padded back over to his mentor and dropped it at his paws. "Did I do good?" He asked.
Amberstar gaze swooped over the clan once more, and she saw the three perfect cats for morning patrol. "Starlingcry, Fierceheart, and Ratwhisker! You three are on border patrol," She told them, then a serious look covered her face. "Look for any kittypets or rogues, since Snoweye told me she scented some yesterday. We don't know how many so be cautious."After that she padded over to the hunting patrol that she had put herself in.
(and it will maybe have to be after Amberstar goes on a hunting patrol FoxyFanGirl)
"That was good for your first," Phoenixwing praised,"But be aware of where your paws are next time" he pointed to the trail of broken twings leading to the place where Fennelpaw killed the mouse,"Do the hunting crouch,I'll try to make some improvements"

lyra
December 26th, 2016, 03:36 PM
Fennelpaw nodded and looked to where the deputy pointed. He didn't remember doing any of the twig breaking, but maybe the chase was very exciting and he forgot. Doing what he was told, he crouched down and replicated the hunters crouch perfectly, except for one thing. One of his front paws were directly in front of him. He didn't think it was correct but kept it there anyways. "Is this good?" Fennelpaw asked.
Two cats padded through the territory, one much younger than the other. The she-cat was a dark grey and white cat, while the other a balck and white speckled tom. They were both very alike, though they weren't related in any way. Or atleast that's what they preferred to think. Snake was from a different litter, and now is responsible over the she-cat ever since they had left the rogue group. He was glad they did leave, though. There was never enough food, shelter, or protection. He didn't want Lyra to live like this. She deserved better even though she was old enough to look out for herself. (I'm going to make her 9 moons actually X3) "Where are we going?" Lyra asked, her tail tip flicking in curiosity. "Somewhere," He replied shortly and then ran up a tree, carrying Lyra with him. The she-cat gave Snake a questioning look and he hissed," Cats." Just with that single word it made the fur along Lyras neck bristle. She never liked other cats. They could be dangerous for all she knew! The tom motioned for her to follow him and she did. They ran through the trees, but it eventually got tiring for Snake and he jumped down, Lyra following. "How much longer?" She wondered, but immediately shut her mouth as Snake looked at her in annoyance. Fine then, She thought bitterly and continued on.

dino.
December 26th, 2016, 03:45 PM
Ok. Sounds good!))
Falconpaw paced at the edge of the clearing, wondering when it would happen. "Today's the day," he murmured. "Today I will recieve my warrior name!" His mentor, Feirceheart, padded up to him. "Excited?" Feirceheart chuckled. Falconpaw nodded. "I can't wait!"

lyra
December 26th, 2016, 03:51 PM
(I'll do it now to make things easier X3)
At the exact moment her patrol was about to leave, Amberstar remembered something and ran up to the small ledge near her den. Taking a deep breath then exhaling, she yowled, "Cats of Stormclan! I know not everyone is here, but today we will have a new warrior!" Amberstar paused for a second and watched as the clan gathered underneath the small ledge. Starlingcry and Snoweye walked up and sat down, but at different places. Starlingcry sat near a corner, his eyes fixed on Amberstar. "Falconpaw," She continued, Please step forward."

dino.
December 26th, 2016, 03:55 PM
(I'll do it now to make things easier X3)
At the exact moment her patrol was about to leave, Amberstar remembered something and ran up to the small ledge near her den. Taking a deep breath then exhaling, she yowled, "Cats of Stormclan! I know not everyone is here, but today we will have a new warrior!" Amberstar paused for a second and watched as the clan gathered underneath the small ledge. Starlingcry and Snoweye walked up and sat down, but at different places. Starlingcry sat near a corner, his eyes fixed on Amberstar. "Falconpaw," She continued, Please step forward."
Falconpaw took a deep breath and stepped forward to stand in front of his leader. Whatt will it be? he windered, trembling slightly. He glanced at his mentor and Feirceheart gave him an encouraging nod, which made him feel a little bit better.

lyra
December 26th, 2016, 03:59 PM
Amberstar watched the apprentice and then began the actual ceremony,"I, Amberstar, leader of Stormclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn. Falconpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

dino.
December 26th, 2016, 05:09 PM
Amberstar watched the apprentice and then began the actual ceremony,"I, Amberstar, leader of Stormclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn. Falconpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
"I do," Falconpaw responded clearly.

lyra
December 26th, 2016, 08:05 PM
"I do," Falconpaw responded clearly.

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Falconpaw, from this moment you will be known as Falconjaw. StarClan honors your courage and bravery, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Stormclan," She finished, and stepped down. Amberstar rested her muzzle atop the new warriors head, then stood up straight as the cats started shouting Falconpaws new name. Now he would be known as Falconjaw.

dino.
December 26th, 2016, 08:15 PM
"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Falconpaw, from this moment you will be known as Falconjaw. StarClan honors your courage and bravery, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Stormclan," She finished, and stepped down. Amberstar rested her muzzle atop the new warriors head, then stood up straight as the cats started shouting Falconpaws new name. Now he would be known as Falconjaw.
Falconjaw stood tall and listened to his clanmates call his new name. He glanced at Fierceheart. His mentor's eyes were shining proudly.

Strobelight
December 26th, 2016, 08:42 PM
"Move your front paw," he instructed and used his tail to move it,"Now try pouncing,"

Crumbleless
December 26th, 2016, 09:56 PM
Ratwhisker turned his head with a slight grumble of disaproval. He was obviously the only one not exilerated to watch Falconjaw's warrior ceremony. At the end he chanted the tom's name halfheartedly before padding to Starlingcry.
"Wait for me and Fierceheart at the entrance to camp." He mewed grumpily before padding towards Fierceheart eyes glued on the now apprenticeless tom.

dino.
December 27th, 2016, 10:44 AM
Ratwhisker turned his head with a slight grumble of disaproval. He was obviously the only one not exilerated to watch Falconjaw's warrior ceremony. At the end he chanted the tom's name halfheartedly before padding to Starlingcry.
"Wait for me and Fierceheart at the entrance to camp." He mewed grumpily before padding towards Fierceheart eyes glued on the now apprenticeless tom.
"Hello Ratwhisker," Fierceheart greeted the tom. "What is it?" He had noticed his clanmate's half hearted yowl, and he tipped his head curiously. "Aren't you proud of Falconjaw? He was a good apprentice."

lyra
December 28th, 2016, 07:48 AM
Fennelpaw did as Pheonixwing said and placed his paw along bis other one. He narrowed his eyes and focused on a small stick. He moved forward silently, then leaped and pounced. Turning back to his mentor he asked,"is this better?"

Strobelight
December 28th, 2016, 08:42 AM
Fennelpaw did as Pheonixwing said and placed his paw along bis other one. He narrowed his eyes and focused on a small stick. He moved forward silently, then leaped and pounced. Turning back to his mentor he asked,"is this better?"
Much better He meowed encouragingly,Wanna try on something more,alive? He asked,sniffing around for prey

CinnamonCookie
December 29th, 2016, 02:28 PM
Fallenkit woke up and stretched, wanting to play. "Who wanna play moss ball?" She grinned.