PDA

View Full Version : The Fall of the Clans

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 6th, 2016, 11:46 PM
This is basically a to where there are Kittypets, Leafclan, Marshclan, Grassclan, and Stringclan. The kittypets have gotten tired and hungry and have wondered into the forest led by the powerful leader, Scrooge. The kittypets have already banded together and defeated Marshclan. With their strength growing, which of the clans is next, or could the clans possibly stop this growing force. Form coming soon.

jaymoon
October 6th, 2016, 11:47 PM
Fome

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 6th, 2016, 11:54 PM
Form-
Name:
Clan cat, kittypet, or Clawclan(scrooge clan):
Which clan (If clan cat):
Appearance:
Personality:
Other(anything I missed):
Questions:

HwangHarin
October 6th, 2016, 11:58 PM
Name: Midnight
Clan cat, kittypet, or Clawclan(scrooge clan): Clawclan
Which clan (If clan cat): Puft no
Appearance:A dark shecat with stripes. and bright blue eyes
Personality: She is Rude, and snappy, and Just dont like anyone
Looks: You Did This Twice : Gasp :
Other(anything I missed): Bloop
Questions: Bloob:hug:

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 7th, 2016, 12:01 AM
Accepted!

Rivergold
October 7th, 2016, 07:24 AM
Name:Sunstar
Age: 30 moons(or however old Firestar was when Bloodclan came)
Clan cat, kittypet, or Clawclan: Clan cat
Which clan (If clan cat): Leafclan
Appearance: Yellowish orange with green eyes
Personality: tbrped
Other(anything I missed): She's the kittypet leader that dies
Questions: nawp

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 7th, 2016, 07:25 AM
ACCEPTED

cinder
October 7th, 2016, 07:31 AM
Name: Xerox
Clan cat, kittypet, or Clawclan(scrooge clan): ClawClan
Which clan (If clan cat): >:3
Appearance: He is a pure-white coated male with dark green eyes and a huge scar over his left shoulder.
Personality: He acts like he's old and grumpy, and he will do everything he can to get what he wants. He doesn't really have a soft spot, and would never get a soft spot, even if he tried. He has a lack of sympathy, and tends to be unlikeable.
Other(anything I missed): He enjoys peace and quiet, and hates how his pelt is easily seen in any landscape except for snow, which is where he does the best.
Questions: Nope! Looking forward!

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 7th, 2016, 07:33 AM
ACCEPTED

Rivergold
October 7th, 2016, 07:35 AM
You're gonna be Scrooge, right?

vixenandwillowlikescookie
October 7th, 2016, 07:40 AM
Name: tornthorn
Clan cat, kittypet, or Clawclan(scrooge clan): clawclan
Which clan (If clan cat): NOPE
Appearance: http://chainimage.com/images/beautiful-black-cat-animal-high-definition-wallpaper-for-desktop.jpg
Personality: vicious but calm very brutal
Other(anything I missed): i think you missed love intrest and rank
Questions: MOOO

Name: beestar
Clan cat, kittypet, or Clawclan(scrooge clan): clancat
Which clan (If clan cat): stingclan
Appearance: http://orig11.deviantart.net/9f4b/f/2012/043/c/c/cold_by_501seira-d4phuz6.jpg
Personality: VICIOUS but laid back
Other(anything I missed): look above
Questions: can i be le cookie master WAIT I AM THE COOKIE MASTER

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 7th, 2016, 07:43 AM
Thanks vixen. And you are accepted. And yes river

cinder
October 7th, 2016, 07:45 AM
when do we start roleplay?))

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 7th, 2016, 07:50 AM
(Now) Scrooge was confident in his cats as they killed the last Marshclan cat. "Cats of Clawclan!" He yelled. "Gather around for a meeting."

cinder
October 7th, 2016, 07:53 AM
Xerox's white figure slipped out, sitting down to a halt in front of the rock that held every meeting; he looked up to Scrooge and watched with dignity and posture, looking around to see that every cat would come to Scrooge's beck and call.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 7th, 2016, 07:58 AM
Scrooge nodded at Xerox and round for any other cats gathering.

vixenandwillowlikescookie
October 7th, 2016, 08:58 AM
tornthorn the young shecat got up from her nest she got up and gathered in front of the leader ( i think i should make her a queen )

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 7th, 2016, 09:44 AM
(Just go with me and pretend like there are more cats) Scrooge saw the cats gathering and spoke. "Not too long ago, we were starving little kittypets doing whatever we can to survive. Now we are fed and powerful! Look at what we have done to Marshclan. they thought they could stop us and look what we did. We came out victorious and with basically no injuries or deaths."

Rivergold
October 7th, 2016, 12:40 PM
Name: Sif
Clan cat, kittypet, or Clawclan(scrooge clan): Clawclan
Which clan (If clan cat): ^
Appearance: Black with blue eyes
Personality: tbrped
Other(anything I missed):
Questions: May she be close to Scrooge?

cinder
October 7th, 2016, 01:28 PM
Xerox looked up, cheering and yowling in joy with the other cats surrounding him. He turned around to face the mass of cats- it wasn't really a mass, however it was a clump of cats enough to take down MarshClan. He had always been told, 'quality over quantity,' and it was very, very true.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 7th, 2016, 02:53 PM
(Accepted and yes River)

Rivergold
October 7th, 2016, 03:00 PM
Sunstar's ear twitched as she heard the victorious yowls, and the stench of death rolled through her territory. "Scroogeclan," she muttered, closing her eyes. They must have killed all of Marshclan. Tears dropped to the forest floor and she turned away, feeling to sick to bring her prey home. When she walked into camp, she leapt up and called for a clan meeting, sharing the terrible news. "Scroogeclan had slaughtered the whole of Marshclan," she mewed hoarsely. "There are none left."

HwangHarin
October 7th, 2016, 03:02 PM
Midnight Listened to Scrooge as he spooke

Rivergold
October 7th, 2016, 03:06 PM
Sif padded to her leader. "Where do we go from here?" she asked, dipping her head to him.
(so...mates, siblings, second in command?)

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 7th, 2016, 03:06 PM
Scrooge smirked and continued. "There are three more clans who think they are strong enough to face us! They think they can defeat us! But they haven't seen our strength! They haven't seen what we can do! Tomorrow, we will walk to the next clan and show them that we will always rise above any cat that dares to step in our way!"

HwangHarin
October 7th, 2016, 03:08 PM
Midnight grinned as their leader spooke about whats going to happen tomarrow, she laid her ears back on her head as she thought to herself

Rivergold
October 7th, 2016, 03:10 PM
Sif's ear twitched. "Is that wise? Our warriors have just fought, and wounds are still fresh. We didn't win this battle without our own losses."
(Sorry, gtg)

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 7th, 2016, 03:15 PM
(Sif could be whatever you want her to be) "Eat and rest well!" He said. "Meeting is over." He jumped down and looked at Sif. "Well look at us. " He explained. "No deaths and only a few injuries." His smile disappeared. "Why do you ask?"

HwangHarin
October 7th, 2016, 03:18 PM
Midnight got up and patted away to where no one could she her and sheathed her claws and stretched her claws scratching the ground sharping them. then she laid down

cinder
October 7th, 2016, 03:18 PM
Xerox was like an invisible ghost in the pool of muddy, black, or grey swathes of cats in the dark. He had approached alongside Scrooge without a single noise, covered by all the yowls of the cats behind him and the conversations had made a light rumble. "I don't know. Is that your place to tell us?" He snickered and slipped over to the other's side, looking at Scrooge with a slight tint to his eyes. "Yeah. The molly's right. We might hurt ourselves a bit more than we expect to unless we give it a day. Though, if you want us to run into battle, I'll be more than glad."

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 7th, 2016, 03:51 PM
Scrooge looked at both of them, then thought about it again. "Alright. You two are right, we'll wait a little for our cats to rest and heal. " He said. "What's the rush."

Rivergold
October 7th, 2016, 09:32 PM
Sif nodded to Scrooge, then hesitantly opened her mouth. "I have something to tell you, a private matter."

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 7th, 2016, 09:34 PM
Scrooge looked at Sif and nodded. "Alright."

Rivergold
October 7th, 2016, 09:36 PM
"I'm expecting your kits."

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 7th, 2016, 09:39 PM
Scrooge's eyes widened with surprise. "Really?"

Rivergold
October 7th, 2016, 10:44 PM
"Would I lie to you?" she asked in a flat voice.

cinder
October 8th, 2016, 03:59 AM
Xerox had already disappeared in the blink of an eye- rather, he was just stealthy. He dare not dwell on the matters of the leader, that just wasn't him. He looked around and started to groom his pelt to occupy him and his thoughts, hoping that maybe there would be a patrol to go out.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 8th, 2016, 08:17 AM
Scrooge never felt happier, though he did let all of it show.

Rivergold
October 8th, 2016, 11:56 AM
"One of the older queens noticed before I did, told me that I have at least a moon and a half to go." She gazed down at her flank, which had only just started to swell.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 8th, 2016, 11:58 AM
Scrooge walked up and licked her cheek. "I'll be back." He said quietly then walked off and called for Xerox

Rivergold
October 8th, 2016, 11:59 AM
She nodded and sat, then began to wash her flank.

HwangHarin
October 8th, 2016, 12:56 PM
Midnight in her hidden place, she yawned a rolled over on her back, and she Gazed up. She hoped no one found her like this.

cinder
October 8th, 2016, 01:34 PM
Xerox strutted over to the fresh kill pile, looking around in hopes to find something to do tht would bore him. He decided that, in order to get the Clan stopping with the gossip, he'd ask the leader what to do. He approached boldly, before sitting down. "Heya, Scrooge. Mind makin' a hunting group, so we can actually... you know, do something?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 8th, 2016, 01:38 PM
"That's exactly why I called you." Scrooge said. "Pick whoever you want, but I must do something so you will be in charge until I get back."

Rivergold
October 8th, 2016, 02:06 PM
Sif finished her wash and lay down in a patch of sunlight, dozing in the warmth.

HwangHarin
October 8th, 2016, 02:18 PM
Midnight sighed and got up, and shook her pelt, and went out of her hiding plae, and sat down

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 9th, 2016, 07:09 PM
Scrooge walked away into the territory he would soon take. He wanted to see what was in this land before his cats killed every other cats in this land.

Rivergold
October 10th, 2016, 02:46 PM
Sunstar was out hunting alone, as she liked to do. Suddenly she caught the scent of an intruder. She narrowed her eyes and leaped into a tree to track from above. Silently, she waited.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 10th, 2016, 07:26 PM
Forest was all that Scrooge was thinking as he continued to walk. "Perfect." He said to himself. This would be perfect for ambushes he though for the future. And there was plenty of prey for all the cats.

Caligo Everton
October 10th, 2016, 07:33 PM
Form-
Name: vixenheart
Which clan (If clan cat): ha your funny
Appearance: black tabby with green eyes and a scar over one of his ears
Personality: calm but hates clan cat
Other(anything I missed): crush/possible mate if she agrees:sunstar rank:a clawclan version of warrior
Questions: none

Caligo Everton
October 10th, 2016, 07:35 PM
Form-
Name: vixenheart
Which clan (If clan cat): ha your funny
Appearance: black tabby with green eyes and a scar over one of his ears
Personality: calm but hates clan cat
Other(anything I missed): crush/possible mate if she agrees:sunstar rank:a clawclan version of warrior
Questions: none

Ik clan love is forbidden but doesn't everyone love a forbidden love. I may go to the clan cats if sun star takes me as her mate

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 10th, 2016, 08:36 PM
Go on ahead if River wants to

Caligo Everton
October 10th, 2016, 08:37 PM
I'll ask her later.

Rivergold
October 11th, 2016, 07:49 AM
(um, well, Sunstar is the kittypet who became leader, essentially a female Firestar...and she's doomed to die, unless, she doesn't.)

Sunstar dropped down square on the black tom's shoulders, flattening him to the ground.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 11th, 2016, 07:56 AM
Scrooge fell looking up at the cat that had him on the ground. "Nice." He said with a grin. "I didn't even hear you." 'This territory is perfect.' He thought.

Rivergold
October 11th, 2016, 12:45 PM
Her eyes widened and she pressed her claws deeper into the tom as she recognized him. "You."

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 11th, 2016, 12:48 PM
"Yes. It is me." Scrooge said. "I just came to see the territory before we take it." He quickly flipped and pinned her to the ground before stepping back a few paces.

Caligo Everton
October 11th, 2016, 01:02 PM
(um, well, Sunstar is the kittypet who became leader, essentially a female Firestar...and she's doomed to die, unless, she doesn't.)

Sunstar dropped down square on the black tom's shoulders, flattening him to the ground.

(ik but whats the harm in trying? so is that yes or no?:waaah::wut::)

Caligo Everton
October 11th, 2016, 01:09 PM
Vixenheart stalked up beside scrooge and stared at the beautiful she cat. "whos this." he said disdainfully.

Rivergold
October 11th, 2016, 04:12 PM
She dismissed the other tom; he was of no concern to her. "The clans are not yours to take."

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 11th, 2016, 07:02 PM
Scrooge laughed. "So Marshclan wasn't, yet we still took it." He turned from her. "Watch your back." He told her. "Come on Vixenheart. I told you to stay at the camp."

Rivergold
October 12th, 2016, 12:36 PM
Sunstar watched them silently.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 12th, 2016, 03:03 PM
Scrooge left the territory slowly a huge grin showed.

Caligo Everton
October 12th, 2016, 03:08 PM
Vixenheart turned to see the beautiful she cat leave. He sighed. "Scrooge we had an agreement I go where I want." He snarled. He and the tom had never gotten along. He was not loyal to his leader but he was loyal to his friends which Scrooge was not one of. He padded ahead of the tom pelt burning with distain for the tom.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 12th, 2016, 03:16 PM
Scrooge's smile vanished. "An agreement that will get you killed one of these days. And if not by one of the other cats, then by me."

Caligo Everton
October 12th, 2016, 03:21 PM
Scrooge's smile vanished. "An agreement that will get you killed one of these days. And if not by one of the other cats, then by me."

Vixen growled ready to pounce if needed. He unsheathed his claws. "Excuse me. Say that again I dare you."

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 12th, 2016, 03:26 PM
"You heard me." Scrooge growled. "You wouldn't dare attack me."

Caligo Everton
October 12th, 2016, 03:29 PM
"You heard me." Scrooge growled. "You wouldn't dare attack me."

"You wanna bet?" Right then he heard a cat yowl. He turned to the sound then back to Scrooge.

Rivergold
October 12th, 2016, 03:54 PM
Sunstar followed them from the trees, listening. She thought it interesting that a tom was named after a female fox, but then again, who was she to laugh at the ways of twoleg cats?

Caligo Everton
October 12th, 2016, 04:31 PM
He stopped and listened he heard something Scrooge had left to go investigate the yowl. He stopped and turned he saw a flash of orange fur. He pounced on it. He saw the she cat from earlier she was shaking startled he presumed. he considered killing her which he could have but instead. He let her go. "We aren't all horrible like Scrooge so remember me and don't generalize MY people the ones who aren't blind and hungry and have fallen into the deep Hole of lies told from the mange ridden flea bag excuse for a cat Scrooge." He snarled. He let her get up and he waited for her answer.

(I had a way better post but the site crashed.)

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 12th, 2016, 06:49 PM
He stopped and listened he heard something Scrooge had left to go investigate the yowl. He stopped and turned he saw a flash of orange fur. He pounced on it. He saw the she cat from earlier she was shaking startled he presumed. he considered killing her which he could have but instead. He let her go. "We aren't all horrible like Scrooge so remember me and don't generalize MY people the ones who aren't blind and hungry and have fallen into the deep Hole of lies told from the mange ridden flea bag excuse for a cat Scrooge." He snarled. He let her get up and he waited for her answer.

(I had a way better post but the site crashed.)
(Who the heck are you to tell me where my characters are and what they are doing.)

Caligo Everton
October 12th, 2016, 07:05 PM
(Who the heck are you to tell me where my characters are and what they are doing.)

(Oml just try trying to set something up why are you being so prickly. Sry:bawling:)

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 12th, 2016, 07:08 PM
(THEN FREAKING TELL ME SOMETHING BEFOREHAND!!! *sigh* I'm sorry. I've got too much on my mind)

Caligo Everton
October 12th, 2016, 07:12 PM
(THEN FREAKING TELL ME SOMETHING BEFOREHAND!!! *sigh* I'm sorry. I've got too much on my mind)

(Same just confronted my crush he doesn't even know me.:bawling:)

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 12th, 2016, 09:21 PM
Oh d by the way. BRING IT. SCROOGE WILL MURDER YOU)

Caligo Everton
October 13th, 2016, 11:54 AM
(He don't know I tratior yet)

Rivergold
October 13th, 2016, 12:37 PM
(Please do not rp other people's characters. That is against the rules.)

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 13th, 2016, 12:53 PM
(Please do not rp other people's characters. That is against the rules.)
He's doing it to try and get your character.

Rivergold
October 13th, 2016, 01:12 PM
(I know that, but Sunstar doesn't startle like that.)

When the tom pounced, Sunstar moved nimbly out of the way, staring at him cooly. In reply to his words she let out a huff of air. "I know perfectly well that not all Twolegplace cats are as twisted as your leader."

Caligo Everton
October 13th, 2016, 01:12 PM
He's doing it to try and get your character.

(XD. i thought it was just something we agreed on. sorry if i offended anyone.)

Rivergold
October 13th, 2016, 03:05 PM
(I know that, but Sunstar doesn't startle like that.)

When the tom pounced, Sunstar moved nimbly out of the way, staring at him cooly. In reply to his words she let out a huff of air. "I know perfectly well that not all Twolegplace cats are as twisted as your leader."
(boop?)