PDA

View Full Version : Deep forest(anyone is free to jump in)

Saiyan
December 23rd, 2016, 07:20 PM
Gogo stared forward at his enemy. The perfect enemy in front of him was gathering chi for his final attack. Gogo's heart pounded in his chest as he dug his claws in the ground and prepared for his death. He was young and just learning to fight. And yet, all of his friends lay dead around him.

"What's the matter? Aren't you going to try and stop me now?" The perfect enemy said to Gogo.

"What's the point? I've lost my chance to defeat you. Now I can join all of my friends."

"I expected the end to be a bit more climatic. But if this is all I get then there is no use dragging it out."

Gogo braced himself. When suddenly, in the back of his head, he heard a familiar voice.

"Giving up already?" Said a ghostly voice from one of his deceased friends.

"S-Slug? Is that you? Where are you?" Gogo responded.

"That doesn't matter right now. I can sense the power within you- you just haven't tapped into it just yet. I believe in you."

"Okay, Slug! I may be injured, but I think I understand now." Gogo said with confidence as he regained his combat stance. Instantly he began to charge up his chi blast.

"K-....K....... Hey guys what were the words again?" Gogo said.

All of the younger kittens got up around Gogo. "Aw...C'mon Gogo! You're the one who's supposed to remember! And we cant go back to the weird two leg den and see it on the black box until they open the window again!" Gogo sighed and glanced around, noticing that Perfect was sitting down grooming, apparently waiting for them to resume their pretend game. Daylight was fading, however. And Gogo, despite loving being a hero, was terrified of the night. He quickly noticed, however, that during their imaginary reenactment of what they saw in the two-leg den, they had wandered further into the forest then they usually do. He hadn't noticed the various scents of other cats around him while he was "fighting" Perfect. A snarl was heard from behind a tree. All four of the kits, Perfect, Slug, Krill and King, scurried behind Gogo. From behind the tree emerged a hungry Coyote, snarling at the kittens.

Suddenly, Gogo knew this was a serious situation that a kits overactive imagination couldn't solve.

|:|QueenCinder|:|
December 23rd, 2016, 07:38 PM
joining now, my name is finch and i'm a smallish brown/ginger tabby tom with yellow eyes, an offwhite chest, paws, and tailtip, i hope this Rp doesn't devolve into a horde of autofighters and powerplayers. wish me luck.

Rivergold
December 23rd, 2016, 07:55 PM
(First: PFFFFFFF this is Hilarious! Second: Enter the Ninja Kitties! They look like this https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/5c/c5/ab/5cc5ab8eebda04dca3bff7f0b27495c1.jpg )

Leaf and Oak watched the kits from a concealed branch, watching the coyote as well. When it jumped at the kits, they both dropped down in front of the coyote.

December 23rd, 2016, 07:58 PM
The small tabby kit trembled, his short fur fluffed up, his yellow eyes wide as the coyote bore down on the kits "Go away, coyote!" he mewled, his voice shaky "this is our spot!"

Saiyan
December 23rd, 2016, 07:59 PM
Gogo gasped at the two who bravely jumped in front of the Coyote, staring in awe at their heroism. "B-Be careful!" He studdered out, hoarding Slug, Krill and Perfect behind himself as if to protect them.

December 23rd, 2016, 08:02 PM
the tom hissed at the dog-like creature, unsheathing his little, blunt claws. "Back, fiend! back! i am the mighty king! back i say!

Rivergold
December 23rd, 2016, 08:04 PM
Oak flicked an ear to Leaf, who turned towards the kits. She pointed with her tail to a bush, motioning for them to hide beneath. Oak, meanwhile stared down the canine, not a hair out of place.

December 23rd, 2016, 08:08 PM
the little kit quickly dashed to where leaf had indicated, not sparing a second before he cowered behind it, his yellow eyes wide.

Saiyan
December 23rd, 2016, 08:25 PM
Slug, Krill and Perfect quickly followed suit behind King. Gogo, however, stayed. He knew that during this moment he could be a true hero. He stood boldly and shouted. "I am your opponent! The others are of no concern to you! Got it?!"

The Coyote ignored Gogo and lunged at the new challengers, Oak and Leaf, prepared to enjoy his first meal in days.

December 23rd, 2016, 08:28 PM
King lunged at the coyote with as much force as his little legs would allow, upon impact he sunk his claws and teeth into whatever part of the predator in an flimsy attempt to protect his fellow kits.

Saiyan
December 23rd, 2016, 08:29 PM
The Coyote let out a brief yelp and shook his entire body, sending King flying a few feet away from him. The Coyote snarled and started stalking towards King.

Rivergold
December 23rd, 2016, 08:30 PM
(sorry for tiny bit of powerplaying)
As the coyote lunged, the two she-cats seemingly disappeared, as well as the kit who had remained. In reality, they had merely jumped straight up, Leaf taking the kit's scruff in her jaws just before she did so. They landed on a branch overhead, Leaf still holding the kit.

December 23rd, 2016, 08:31 PM
the tabby kit scrabbled in a circle around the coyote, hoping to distract it long enough for the other kits to escape, however, he was limping slightly due to his rough landing.

Saiyan
December 23rd, 2016, 08:32 PM
Gogo struggled and squeaked, "Let go of me! King is in trouble! I have to help King!" Though try as he might, he couldn't wiggle free from the heroic jaws of Leaf.

December 23rd, 2016, 08:34 PM
The kit bolted suddenly, scrambling as fast as he could up the nearest tree, his fur fluffed up, his heart pounding.

Rivergold
December 23rd, 2016, 08:36 PM
Leaf nodded to Oak, who jumped several more branches up before leaping down to land explosively with her hind legs on the spine of the Coyote.

Saiyan
December 23rd, 2016, 08:38 PM
The Coyote jumped from the sudden contact and quickly attempted to shake the offender off, snarling all at the same time.

December 23rd, 2016, 08:40 PM
king clambered higher up the tree, trying to put as much distance possible between him and the coyote, before pausing several branches up ans sitting close to the trunk, his eyes wide and heart pounding.

Rivergold
December 23rd, 2016, 08:41 PM
Oak dug her claws in, making sure to hit pressure points.
(You decide what it does to the coyote)

Saiyan
December 23rd, 2016, 08:46 PM
The weak Coyote suddenly crumpled as the razor claws dug into the soft of his spine, wimpering softly. Gogo took the opportunity and ran to the front of the Coyote, clawing its eyes. The Coyote yelped and drew his head back, hiding his face under his paws.

December 23rd, 2016, 08:47 PM
King leaped down from his vantage point and started jump on the coyote's ribs. (no mercy!)

Rivergold
December 23rd, 2016, 08:49 PM
Oak stepped off the Coyote and moved to block the kits' attacks.

December 23rd, 2016, 08:50 PM
"aw, what? why can't i attack it? it attacked us!" the tabby tom whined

Saiyan
December 23rd, 2016, 08:52 PM
Gogo backed up, glaring at the Heroes. "What, are you just going to take the kill for yourself?!"

Rivergold
December 23rd, 2016, 08:55 PM
Oak gazed at him, then turned to the coyote, pointing with her tail for it to leave.

Saiyan
December 23rd, 2016, 08:59 PM
Gogo snarled. "Mercy? You're giving it mercy!? I think not! That is one sure way for it to come back and destroy us!" Gogo stood aggressively.

Rivergold
December 23rd, 2016, 09:02 PM
Leaf landed next to the kit. "Your hero, from the Twoleg's box. Does he not show mercy?"

Saiyan
December 23rd, 2016, 09:04 PM
Gogo gritted his teeth. "....Fine." Gogo then nudged the Coyote.

The Coyote rose, slowly trotting away in the distance. He was careful, due to just being blinded.

"How did you know about what I see at the Twoleg place?" Gogo questioned.

Rivergold
December 23rd, 2016, 09:07 PM
Oak and Leaf looked at each other, then back at the kit. "We know much more about human's 'anime' than you think, young one."

Saiyan
December 23rd, 2016, 09:09 PM
Gogo cocked his head, not understanding what those words meant. But he shook it off and stared at them. "What if he comes back, huh? With others? What if he tries to get revenge? Then what?"

Rivergold
December 23rd, 2016, 09:10 PM
"Then you should learn not to need rescuing," Said Leaf.

Saiyan
December 23rd, 2016, 09:14 PM
"Then teach me... Teach us how to defend ourselves." Gogo demanded.

Rivergold
December 23rd, 2016, 09:19 PM
Oak's eyes flashed, "Do you wish to learn?"

Saiyan
December 23rd, 2016, 09:25 PM
The other kits began to emerge from the bush and gather around Gogo. "Of course! You said it yourself, we need to protect ourselves!" The other kits nodded in agreement.

Rivergold
December 23rd, 2016, 09:27 PM
"Did I now?" Leaf purred.

Saiyan
December 23rd, 2016, 09:30 PM
"So will you teach us?" Slug quickly asked. "Yeah! you have to!" Gogo said in agreement.

Rivergold
December 23rd, 2016, 09:31 PM
"She told you to learn to not need rescuing, which means to not get yourselves int o these situations in the first place." Oak gazed at each of the kits.

Rivergold
December 24th, 2016, 11:21 AM
(bump?)

December 24th, 2016, 02:51 PM
(time freeze for some reason not really)

Saiyan
December 25th, 2016, 06:50 PM
(Sorry! you know how Christmas is.)

Gogo growled. "We're not asking much. Our mom died recently and all we need is some help defending ourselves. Is it really that difficult?"

Rivergold
December 26th, 2016, 10:03 AM
"Our training began when our eyes were closed and our ears were sealed," Leaf said softly. "It ended when we reached twenty moons."
Oak gazed at the kits. "Once you begin training, you cannot quit. A half-lesson is more harmful than one not learned at all."

Saiyan
December 26th, 2016, 03:50 PM
Gogo nodded with determination. "Then lets get started already! We're wasting enough time as it is!" The other kits mewled in agreement, standing ready around Gogo. "I'm Gogo. And this is Slug, Perfect, Krill... and **** is in that tree." Gogo said looking up at ****. He was starting to worry **** couldn't get down on his own.

Rivergold
December 27th, 2016, 07:14 PM
(...****?)

Saiyan
December 27th, 2016, 09:32 PM
(For some reason K EE I N G -take EE out- is censored.)

Rivergold
December 28th, 2016, 08:02 AM
(...huh)
Leaf set plebeianplebeianplebeianplebeian on the ground, having leaped up to grab him already.

January 26th, 2017, 08:11 PM
( finally on again.. sorry ) k i n g squirmed on the ground and righted himself, his ears pricked as he prepared to listen