PDA

View Full Version : Lecturing the Rude

The Cannibal
December 23rd, 2016, 04:04 PM
Alrighty howdy there everyone, Dusk here! I've finally decided to make my own plot after a while of debating this so here it is, I truly hope this doesn't fall flat. Anyways, this will be featuring one of my most prized characters, Hannibal (http://kaytlynb.wixsite.com/mycharacters/hannibal), a purely evil cat who absolutely hates the rude.

Plot Summary
There's a happy little family of five that lives in the Dusk Syndicate, they're not evil like the rest of the cats, in fact they're actually quite civil, the mother and the father being hunters and most of the kits appearing to grow up to be mild-mannered healers or hunters as well, all except for one kit. Out of the three siblings, there is one kit that contradicts the happy, polite little family being being completely and utterly rude.
They don't know what manners are and are often being loud, obnoxious, shouting and demanding for things like the world owes them something and the parents, they're much too mild-mannered to put their kit in line.

Well one day, this rude little kit will happen along Hannibal (Likely not looking where their going and bumping right into him), berating the older cat and being nothing but rude before continuing on their merry little way and grumbling something about where cats should look where their going, or something of the sorts.
But as we all know, Hannibal doesn't take very kindly to the rude at all. But he doesn't do anything, at least not in the beginning, no. He watches the kit, gets to know the schedule, gets to know where the kit often hangs around.
One day the kit will come back to a place where they often like to hang out to find their father killed in a most brutal way, the corpse mangled and collecting flies, Hannibal quietly washing a paw and watching as the kit discovers the corpse.
And several days after that, the kit will find their mother behind the nursery, her corpse displayed in an even worse fashion than the fathers.
Several days after that, one of their siblings.
Then after that, their last sibling. But Hannibal will be waiting at this last corpse, waiting for the kit to come and find it. And there, that's when Hannibal will lecture him about the ramifications of being rude to another cat. He will not kill the rude kit, he will keep them alive so that they can live with those terrible images, live as an orphan and live with the fear of Hannibal and keep that fear of the dark cannibalistic tom alive in the Syndicate.

So yes, that's the plot in it's most basic form! The scenes of the killings will not take place in the forums though due to it being too gory, if you'd like to rp out the death of your character, we can do it either through PM, or give me your skype and we can rp it out there.
Anyways, now time for the form! Below are the characters I'm looking for for this story.

Parent 1 Sky Rped by: JaxenAmethyst
Parent 2 Lucky Rped by: JaxenAmethyst
Sibling 1 Felecia Rped by: Pink Orca!
Sibling 2 Aurora Rped by: MooBaby171
Rude Kit Zyphyr Rped by: Stormiiix

Though you are free to have your character witness this.

~Form~
Name:
Role applying for:
Personality:
(For all except Rude kit) Will you want to rp out the character's death?:
(If yes) PM or Skype?:
(If Skype) What's your Skype?
History/Background Information:
Questions?:
Other:

Thank you all and I look forward to rping!

meraki
December 23rd, 2016, 04:28 PM
Name: Pine
Age: 6 moons ? (Unless you'd rather him be older/younger)
Appearance: Pine is a small, average sized kit with dark grey short fur and cold, icy blue eyes. He is an American shorthair, with no crazy fur patterns. He has a small build, but walks real proud, his ego bigger than himself.
Personality: Pine is very... stuck up. He thinks he's better than everyone, and acts like a spoiled brat when he doesn't get what he wants. He is rude and stubborn, but he is only like that because he's not punished for doing so. He doesn't know any better, really.
History/Background info: Pine was never a very greatful cat, and always longed for something interesting to happen. He grew snappish and short tempered with them and everyone around him.
Questions: None c:
Other: Nons c:

Agnate
December 23rd, 2016, 04:34 PM
Ugh... I need the parents to apply and be accepted so I can make my form with correct looks and stuff. Don't pick the rude kit yet, please?

FlashFanatic
December 23rd, 2016, 04:39 PM
Name~
Porcupine
Age~
3 moons???
Appearance~
Porcupine has glistering grey eyes, but mostly look blue. He is quite a fluffball, and has tiny ears. His base pelt color is a chocolate brown, but has lighter brown markings, which are a chocolate milk color. http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/animal-jam-clans-1/images/e/ee/12229024-fluffy-brown-beautiful-kitten-breed-scottish-straight-close-portrait-on-light-blue-background--Stock-Photo.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160529121426
Personality~
Porcupine is quite rude. Despite his family, he is still mean, and rude. Even though he is a yound kit, he's still a bully. He thinks that the hunters are weaklings, and don't know how to fight. Because of his family history, people tease him a lot. He can get quite mad at that, and tends to yell at them a lot. One thing that he hates to admit, is that it's really easy to get him to cry. Of course, he doesn't like that about himself. That's why he's so rude to everyone. Porcupine is quite obnoxious, loud, and thinks he deserves everyhing.
After the killing of his family...
He prefers not to talk to anyone, and hates everyone. He plots to one day have revenge, even though it's probably not going to happen. he becomes a fighter, and trains as hard as he can. He still has dreams of becoming commander one day, and believes t will happen. Soon after he becomes a trainee, he realizes the lesson Hannibal was trying to teach. So, he reaches out, makes some friends, and is happy. He still would never forgive Hannibal for what he did.
History/Background Information~
Growing up in a nice famly, he always felt out of place. the family ignored him a lot, so he grew rude, just to get some attention. Part of it was also because he cries easily.
Questions?~
Did I go overboard?
Other~
Totally my first DS cat...

goddess of ducks
December 24th, 2016, 07:46 AM
Oh my god Hannibal is terrifying o,O

seasalt
December 24th, 2016, 10:31 AM
Name:
Zyphyr
Role applying for:
Rude Kit
Appearance:
A scruffy, rough looking brown
mottled she cat with squinty amber
eyes. Zyphyr's fur is a very rough,
and wiry in texture, since it's fluffy,
it make's this she kit look very
scruffy, and messy. Zyphyr's fur is
splashed with mottled browns and
whites, making her look like an owl.
Her squinty, amber eyes add to the
owl-like look to this tough kit.
Personality:
A snarky, down to earth kind of kit,
Zyphyr is a rude, short tempered she
kit, and doesn't really care about
anyone, perferring to not make relations
with anyone, even her family. Zyphyr
has a very fierce temper, and has a very
snappy attitude, she doesn't like most
cats, and has a loner type preference, she
does prefer to be alone, being slightly
anti-social. Zyphyr likes to bully others, it
makes her feel more powerful than the rest,
it makes her feel higher up. Zyphyr has a
very confident view in her abilities aswell,
making her also very arrogant. But, when
something happens, she can get very
emotional about things, and is easily horrified.
Being down-to-earth, Zyphyr isn't afraid to get
messy and roll around in the dirt, due to her
scruffy looking pelt, it isn't clean all the time.
History/Background Information:
Zyphyr lives in a very happy family,
background. But she prefers to stay
away from that, she feels its TOO happy,
but she does watch and make snarky
comments every now and again, she does
love them a tiny bit, but doesn't show that,
unless they do something she likes, or
makes her sad.
Questions?:
nuuu
Other:
I changed the name owo

Gusty
December 24th, 2016, 10:41 AM
That's what I thought when I read this plot
I might apply to this, but I'm not sure as of right now.

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 24th, 2016, 01:30 PM
Name: Felecia
Role applying for: sibling
Appearance: Black she-kit with white spots, green eyes and a pink nose
Personality: Mild-mannered and quiet, she tends not to talk unless necessary and rarelym if ever, yells, putting her in stark contrast with her ruder brother
(For all except Rude kit) Will you want to rp out the character's death?: Sure
(If yes) PM or Skype?: PM
History/Background Information: She tends to avoid her brother at all costs, but is fairly kind to him, making her slightly closer to him than the others in her family
Questions?: ugh this sucks XP whateverrrrr
Other:

The Cannibal
December 25th, 2016, 11:02 AM
That's what I thought when I read this plot
I might apply to this, but I'm not sure as of right now.
He is the most evil and most terrifying out of all of my characters x3

The Cannibal
December 25th, 2016, 08:40 PM
Name: Felecia
Role applying for: sibling
Appearance: Black she-kit with white spots, green eyes and a pink nose
Personality: Mild-mannered and quiet, she tends not to talk unless necessary and rarelym if ever, yells, putting her in stark contrast with her ruder brother
(For all except Rude kit) Will you want to rp out the character's death?: Sure
History/Background Information: She tends to avoid her brother at all costs, but is fairly kind to him, making her slightly closer to him than the others in her family
Questions?: ugh this sucks XP whateverrrrr
Other:
You're accepted, I don't think many people are going to apply for the siblings xP

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 25th, 2016, 09:47 PM
Ty god!

Mayflower
December 25th, 2016, 10:00 PM
~Form~
Name: Aurora
Role applying for: Sibling
Appearance: dark grey Molly with a white patch above her nose and green eyes
Personality: She is kind, caring, and soft spoken, and is a very good candidate for a healer. Because she's so soft spoken, cats often overlook her and forget about her, so she has developed some separation anxiety and paranoia.
(For all except Rude kit) Will you want to rp out the character's death?: why not...
(If Skype) What's your Skype? Nap
History/Background Information: Very close friends with the rude kit, so her death could majorly affect him
Questions?: nope
Other nope

goddess of ducks
December 26th, 2016, 12:40 AM
He is the most evil and most terrifying out of all of my characters x3
but also one of the best RP'd, I think I might be voting him for the CotM next month, little late to do it now

The Cannibal
December 26th, 2016, 09:51 AM
~Form~
Name: Aurora
Role applying for: Sibling
Appearance: dark grey Molly with a white patch above her nose and green eyes
Personality: She is kind, caring, and soft spoken, and is a very good candidate for a healer. Because she's so soft spoken, cats often overlook her and forget about her, so she has developed some separation anxiety and paranoia.
(For all except Rude kit) Will you want to rp out the character's death?: why not...
(If Skype) What's your Skype? Nap
History/Background Information: Very close friends with the rude kit, so her death could majorly affect him
Questions?: nope
Other nope
Accepted!

The Cannibal
December 26th, 2016, 09:51 AM
but also one of the best RP'd, I think I might be voting him for the CotM next month, little late to do it now
Awww, thank you, I appreciate it!!

The Cannibal
December 27th, 2016, 05:32 PM
We just need the parents and then I will be picking the rude kit!

JaxenAmethyst
January 11th, 2017, 09:13 AM
(:O I HAVE THE PERFECT CHARACTER!! I'll switch it up a bit for the sake of joining Hannibal)

Name: Sun
Role applying for: Rude Kit
Appearance: Sun is a Dark-Golden tabby tom with a fluffy tail and chest, along with pure hatred and past memories written in his green eyes.
Personality: Sun is a very rude, snobby, and supercilious, but all the while energetic and jumpy. Sun thinks everything revolves around him and HIS needs rather than someone else's. If someone steals the spotlight from him, he'll find a way to gain it back, whether it be killing that cat, hurting himself(like broken leg, etc), or simply shoving the cat out of the spotlight and standing in that cat's place.
(For all except Rude kit) Will you want to rp out the character's death?: Applying for Rude Kit
(If yes) PM or Skype?: Applying for rude kit
(If Skype) What's your Skype?: Applying for Rude Kit
History/Background Information: Sun was a horrific and utterly rude kit, always hopping around his parents asking for more and more of what they're simply handing down. Sun could never get enough of the attention and once it started, he further craved it to a higher extent. Once his family died--everyone else but him--he became depressed. The only friends that would put up with him, were his own siblings, and now they're gone..forever. He couldn't bare to look up at Hannibal or even think his name--Hannibal. Sun couldn't sleep at night because of this cannibalistic, dream-crushing nightmare. Until one day, a few cats had padded up to him to see if Sun was okay, and he snarled, warning them to leave him alone. They obeyed, but the next day, they prodded on again and realized he wasn't okay, but angry..at Hannibal? No. At himself. Sun was angry with himself because his rudeness is what caused his family's death. Sun realized what Hannibal was teaching him, something his parents never taught him--Consequences. Actions have consequences, whether it's a good action that results in a good consequence, or a bad action that results in a bad consequence. Sun made a few group of a friend, but out of those friends, there was one specific She-cat that was his very close friend. (ANYONE OFFER TO BE SUN'S CLOSE SHE-CAT FRIEND? Who will later on continue as Sun's mate)
Questions?:
Other: Sun was named "sun" at first because of his dark-golden pelt, but now because of how he prefers to be the sun, shining above others.

Picture of Sun as a warrior: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/1f/60/ea/1f60eae8cf6d7677cc319ce5962bfbfd.jpg

JaxenAmethyst
January 11th, 2017, 09:25 AM
(:O I HAVE THE PERFECT CHARACTER!! I'll switch it up a bit for the sake of joining Hannibal)

Name: Sun
Appearance: Sun is a Dark-Golden tabby tom with a fluffy tail and chest, along with pure hatred and past memories written in his green eyes.
Personality: Sun is a very rude, snobby, and supercilious, but all the while energetic and jumpy. Sun thinks everything revolves around him and HIS needs rather than someone else's. If someone steals the spotlight from him, he'll find a way to gain it back, whether it be killing that cat, hurting himself(like broken leg, etc), or simply shoving the cat out of the spotlight and standing in that cat's place.
(For all except Rude kit) Will you want to rp out the character's death?: Applying for Rude Kit
(If yes) PM or Skype?: Applying for rude kit
(If Skype) What's your Skype?: Applying for Rude Kit
History/Background Information: Sun was a horrific and utterly rude kit, always hopping around his parents asking for more and more of what they're simply handing down. Sun could never get enough of the attention and once it started, he further craved it to a higher extent. Once his family died--everyone else but him--he became depressed. The only friends that would put up with him, were his own siblings, and now they're gone..forever. He couldn't bare to look up at Hannibal or even think his name--Hannibal. Sun couldn't sleep at night because of this cannibalistic, dream-crushing nightmare. Until one day, a few cats had padded up to him to see if Sun was okay, and he snarled, warning them to leave him alone. They obeyed, but the next day, they prodded on again and realized he wasn't okay, but angry..at Hannibal? No. At himself. Sun was angry with himself because his rudeness is what caused his family's death. Sun realized what Hannibal was teaching him, something his parents never taught him--Consequences. Actions have consequences, whether it's a good action that results in a good consequence, or a bad action that results in a bad consequence. Sun made a few group of a friend, but out of those friends, there was one specific She-cat that was his very close friend. (ANYONE OFFER TO BE SUN'S CLOSE SHE-CAT FRIEND? Who will later on continue as Sun's mate)
Questions?:
Other: Sun was named "sun" at first because of his dark-golden pelt, but now because of how he prefers to be the sun, shining above others.

Picture of Sun as a warrior: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/1f/60/ea/1f60eae8cf6d7677cc319ce5962bfbfd.jpg
Oh, and if needed, I could be both of the parents :3

Name: Sky and Lucky
Role: Parent1 (Mother) and Parent2 (Father)
Appearance: Mother: A white, fluffy she-cat with one green eye and one blue eye || Father: A light grey tom with dark grey stripes and large, bulging green eyes.
Personality: Mother: Sweet, caring and sensitive with a dash of elegant || Father: Menacing, daring, and overall dangerous
Character Death: Yes
PM or Skype?: PM
History/Background Info: They're going to die anyways so there's no point in providing background info/history. I can edit this if you want History/Background info though.

JaxenAmethyst
January 11th, 2017, 09:27 AM
Ugh... I need the parents to apply and be accepted so I can make my form with correct looks and stuff. Don't pick the rude kit yet, please?
You know there's always at least that one outcast of the liter with looks that differ from his siblings and parents x3

The Cannibal
January 11th, 2017, 09:34 AM
Oh, and if needed, I could be both of the parents :3

Name: Sky and Lucky
Role: Parent1 (Mother) and Parent2 (Father)
Appearance: Mother: A white, fluffy she-cat with one green eye and one blue eye || Father: A light grey tom with dark grey stripes and large, bulging green eyes.
Personality: Mother: Sweet, caring and sensitive with a dash of elegant || Father: Menacing, daring, and overall dangerous
Character Death: Yes
PM or Skype?: PM
History/Background Info: They're going to die anyways so there's no point in providing background info/history. I can edit this if you want History/Background info though.
Just because I have so many applications for the rude kit, I'll be auto-accepting the parents, though unfortunately I can't accept you for the rude kit, I have to keep it fair to the other members, so it's up to you whether you want to remain the parents and not be the rude kit, or just apply for the rude kit c:

JaxenAmethyst
January 11th, 2017, 02:11 PM
Just because I have so many applications for the rude kit, I'll be auto-accepting the parents, though unfortunately I can't accept you for the rude kit, I have to keep it fair to the other members, so it's up to you whether you want to remain the parents and not be the rude kit, or just apply for the rude kit c:
I'll be the parents since nobody seems to wanna be them x33 I'll give others the opportunity to be the rude kit.

YW TO THOSE WHO APPLIED FOR RUDE KIT! :|

The Cannibal
January 11th, 2017, 06:02 PM
All other family positions have been selected, I will wait 15 more minutes to chose the rude kit and then I will message all who are involved.

monfang
January 11th, 2017, 06:06 PM
Name: Weiser
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/eb/5c/c2/eb5cc2019ad133ec329f2dac4deb2839.jpg (creds to nighty for finding this! ^^")
Personality: Weiser is a rather oddball to most of the Syndicate. He shows kindness to 'those who deserve it', which sometimes ends up as him getting into fights, which he hasn't lost thanks to his strength and intelligence. Though he is young, which results in over confidence.
(For all except Rude kit) Will you want to rp out the character's death?: mmmm Does he have to die? If so then yes
History/Background Information: none
Questions?: Nerp
Other: No

The Cannibal
January 11th, 2017, 06:58 PM
After some thought, I've finally decided that I think Zyphyr { Stormiiix } will play the role of the rude kit, thank you all for applying, again, I'll be messaging all who have been expected shortly about when he will begin this plot!

JaxenAmethyst
January 12th, 2017, 03:43 PM
After some thought, I've finally decided that I think Zyphyr { Stormiiix } will play the role of the rude kit, thank you all for applying, again, I'll be messaging all who have been expected shortly about when he will begin this plot!
That's actually a GREAT choice x3 Stormiiix is an AMAZING roleplayer!