PDA

View Full Version : Christmas chat

Mystery
December 23rd, 2016, 02:28 PM
Merry Xmas guys!
So , I just wanted to start a very merry Christmas chat , talking about what we want /x what we are doing... And stuff...

Spinny
December 23rd, 2016, 07:56 PM
I think Christmas is going to be super fun except that I am going to a party on christmas, which is kind of annoying because I hate parties and I want to spend my Christmas at home. :< But I am planning to wake up at 6:00, and leave the party early, so I have most of the time at home :pBy me, it going to rain later on Christmas which is kind of stupid, but I think it's going to be fine... Today is the first day of Christmas break and I am excited. I'm pretty sure I am going to go to this hotel, but I'm going to it like it's a resort. The pool there is really warm and there is another pool and a hot tub and an icecream place and lots of other fun things to do there. So I think this year's Christmas is going to be really fun xP
Most people don't think 2016 was so good, but most of it was really good like the Cubs won the world series (If you like Cubs and if you live in Chicago :D)! There are only a few bad things that happened in it, I think, and I think this year went by so quickly. Like, I thought it was still the beginning of the year, but there's about 9 more days until 2017? Whhaaa?

I kind of have a small sore throat so I hope it goes away before Christmas, which is in two days, sooo... I hope it doesn't get worse. It's not bugging me so much so I hope it stays like that or gets better, because if I'm sick on Christmas day... :nuu:

So yeah, Merry Christmas, and have a happy new year!! :colorwah:

Gusty
December 24th, 2016, 11:23 AM
Honestly I just can't believe it's Christmas tomorrow.