PDA

View Full Version : Midnightclan

HwangHarin
October 6th, 2016, 11:12 PM
This is a clan of cats that formed the clan generations ago. They are known for hunting at night, their pelts are on the darker color. The camp is under a canopy trees, and the ground is clear but some places has bramble, and of course a bramble wall around the camp and a bramble tunnel that leads out the camp.
I will be taking Medicine Cat.
The ranks-
Leader- Ravenstar
Deputy- Nightpelt
Medicine Cat- Twilightpelt ( Me )
Medicine Cat Apprentice- Melodypaw ( Lilacwood )
Elders- Always Open
Warriors- Always Open
Apprentice- Shadepaw, Always Open
Queens- Nightpelt, Always Open
Kits( Must have mothers )- Silverkit, Leafkit, Shadekit, Always Open

The Form-
Name:
Looks:
Perso:
Backstory(Optional):
Other?:

My Form-
Name: Twilghtpelt
Looks: A Dark Grey She-cat with black spots, the end of her tail is all black. Brown Eyes.
Perso: She's a Very calm she-cat, she loves to help other cats, if a cat thats she is trying to help don't listen to her, she will get very strict.
Backstory(Optional): When she was apprenticed, she was suppose to be a warrior, but she was not good at hunting or fighting, and the other apprentices would bully her, the old medicine cat forsaw that Twilightpaw was suppose to be a medicine cat, so she became the medicine cat and the other apprentices stopped bullying her, because the Twilightpaw was strict with them when they wouldn't let her heal them.
Other?: No.

Abstracted Dog
October 6th, 2016, 11:25 PM
Name:Melodypaw
Looks:Black pelt with white paws and ears
Perso:TBPR'd?
Backstory(Optional):
Other?:I'm 2 lazy to write stuff ;-;

HwangHarin
October 6th, 2016, 11:26 PM
Name:Melodypaw
Looks:Black pelt with white paws and ears
Perso:TBPR'd?
Backstory(Optional):
Other?:I'm 2 lazy to write stuff ;-;

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Accepted

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 7th, 2016, 06:28 AM
Name:Silverkit
Looks:http://http://www.pets4homes.co.uk/images/classifieds/2013/06/28/346232/large/sonnenblume-breeders-of-quality-savannah-kittens-51fe60f5df365.JPG
Perso:Silverkit is a friendly kit who can be a bit stubborn sometimes.She is very calm and collected but also very curious.She sometimes gets in trouble.When she becomes an apprentice,she'll have dreams from starclan.
Backstory(Optional): nope.
Other?:Cn someone be her parents or siblings?

HwangHarin
October 7th, 2016, 03:48 PM
Name:Silverkit
Looks:http://http://www.pets4homes.co.uk/images/classifieds/2013/06/28/346232/large/sonnenblume-breeders-of-quality-savannah-kittens-51fe60f5df365.JPG
Perso:Silverkit is a friendly kit who can be a bit stubborn sometimes.She is very calm and collected but also very curious.She sometimes gets in trouble.When she becomes an apprentice,she'll have dreams from starclan.
Backstory(Optional): nope.
Other?:Cn someone be her parents or siblings?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Accepted she just needs a mother

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 7th, 2016, 03:53 PM
[ QUOTE=Aashka;2160]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Accepted she just needs a mother[/QUOTE]
true.:rainbowllama::squee:

BluBunnie
October 7th, 2016, 03:56 PM
Name: Shadepaw
Looks: Midnight brown and black dappled pelt with ice cold blue eyes.
Perso: TBRPD
Backstory(Optional): N/A
Other? Nope

HwangHarin
October 7th, 2016, 04:15 PM
Name: Shadepaw
Looks: Midnight brown and black dappled pelt with ice cold blue eyes.
Perso: TBRPD
Backstory(Optional): N/A
Other? Nope

Accepted

Caligo Everton
October 7th, 2016, 04:34 PM
My Form-
Name: nightpelt
Looks: black she cat with green eyes and a long tail
Perso: can be calm and loving but when you catch her on her bad side she is snappy impatient and strict.
Backstory: silverkits father was killed by dogs.
Other: when angry she can slitly burn things not to the point of fire but I guess if she was angry enough she could start a flame. But usually it just is uncomfortable heat. (If you don't like this I can erase it)

HwangHarin
October 7th, 2016, 04:36 PM
This is a clan of cats that formed the clan generations ago. They are known for hunting at night, their pelts are on the darker color. The camp is under a canopy trees, and the ground is clear but some places has bramble, and of course a bramble wall around the camp and a bramble tunnel that leads out the camp.
The ranks-
Leader- Open
Deputy- Open
Elders- Always Open
Warriors- Always Open
Apprentice- Always Open
Kits( Must have mothers )- Always Open

The Form-
Perso: can be calm and loving but when you catch her on her bad side she is snappy impatient and strict.

Accepted you will have to ask Silverkit to be her mother.

Caligo Everton
October 7th, 2016, 04:40 PM
[ QUOTE=Aashka;2248]Accepted you will have to ask Silverkit to be her mother.[/QUOTE]

Ok can u check out the updated one?

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 7th, 2016, 05:08 PM
[ QUOTE=Ash;2245]My Form-
Other: when angry she can slitly burn things not to the point of fire but I guess if she was angry enough she could start a flame. But usually it just is uncomfortable heat. (If you don't like this I can erase it)[/QUOTE]
YEAH!:headrub:

HwangHarin
October 7th, 2016, 05:37 PM
Yes that fine, and if we don't get a deputy soon u can be

jaymoon
October 7th, 2016, 05:41 PM
Name leafkit:
Looks:black fur and dark green eyes
Perso:tbrp
Backstory(Optional): nope
Other?:can night poet be my mom

HwangHarin
October 7th, 2016, 05:43 PM
Name leafkit:
Looks:black fur and dark green eyes
Perso:tbrp
Backstory(Optional): nope
Other?:can night poet be my mom

Accepted ask Nightpelt

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 7th, 2016, 05:50 PM
Name: Shadekit
Looks: black fur with one white paw and blue eyes
Perso: tbrp
Backstory(Optional): no
Other?: Leafkit's brother?

HwangHarin
October 7th, 2016, 05:52 PM
Name: Shadekit
Other?: Leafkit's brother?

Hello brother, and Accepted

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 7th, 2016, 05:52 PM
[ QUOTE=Shadomaru;2381]Name: Shadekit
Other?: Leafkit's brother?[/QUOTE]
i have two bros now cause Nightpelt is also my mum...kewl :rainbowllama:

HwangHarin
October 7th, 2016, 06:05 PM
Once We Get A Deputy We Can Start.

HwangHarin
October 7th, 2016, 07:14 PM
Ok I just noticed we need a leader, so im going to make that so we can start, bc i'm impatient ))

Name: Ravenstar
Looks: A all black cat with brown eyes
Perso: She is strict, gives ferm orders
Backstory: N/A Nothing important
Other: None

jaymoon
October 7th, 2016, 09:06 PM
I startleafkit wakes up

HwangHarin
October 7th, 2016, 09:07 PM
Twilightpelt woke up and patted out of the medicine den // Ravenstar went out of her den and sat infront of her den.

jaymoon
October 7th, 2016, 09:12 PM
Leaf kit walks out of the den and goes over to the fresh kill pile and grabes a mouse :headrub:

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 7th, 2016, 09:14 PM
Shadekit wanted to see what was outside the clan, so quietly he snuck out of the camp hoping nobody noticed.

Abstracted Dog
October 7th, 2016, 09:16 PM
Melodypaw sighed as she stared at the unfamiliar herbs.

Caligo Everton
October 8th, 2016, 11:27 AM
[ QUOTE=Aashka;2423]Once We Get A Deputy We Can Start.[/QUOTE]

So im deputy.

Caligo Everton
October 8th, 2016, 11:29 AM
Accepted to all the kits.

HwangHarin
October 8th, 2016, 01:03 PM
Once We Get A Deputy We Can Start.

So im deputy.

Yes, hope you can handle all those kits, lol))

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 8th, 2016, 01:46 PM
One of them has already snuck out of camp

Caligo Everton
October 8th, 2016, 02:23 PM
[ QUOTE=Aashka;3579]Yes, hope you can handle all those kits, lol))[/QUOTE]

lol yes and being dep this is going to be a fun and busy rp.

Caligo Everton
October 8th, 2016, 02:33 PM
nightpelt walked out to the clearing and howled. "I LOST MY KITTTTT." she ran over to twilightpelt (her close friend.) "twilightpelt shadekits gone..." she started to hyperventilate. "i-i already lost him oh twilightpelt I'm a horrible mother." she yelped shaving her muzzle into her fur... "wheres leafkit and silverkit." she wailed. she was sniffling and hyperventilating now. she felt lightheaded.

HwangHarin
October 8th, 2016, 02:41 PM
nightpelt walked out to the clearing and howled. "I LOST MY KITTTTT." she ran over to twilightpelt (her close friend.) "twilightpelt shadekits gone..." she started to hyperventilate. "i-i already lost him oh twilightpelt I'm a horrible mother." she yelped shaving her muzzle into her fur... "wheres leafkit and silverkit." she wailed. she was sniffling and hyperventilating now. she felt lightheaded.

" Don't Worry Nightpelt, i'll have some warriors and myself help you look for them." She said and went in her den to get her apprentice

Caligo Everton
October 8th, 2016, 02:47 PM
[ QUOTE=Aashka;3693]" Don't Worry Nightpelt, i'll have some warriors and myself help you look for them." She said and went in her den to get her apprentice[/QUOTE]

night pelt was still hyperventilating. she couldn't lose another kit she had lost one at birth and she had lost her mate to dogs only a moon ago. she couldn't lose anything else or she might just give up. NO! she said to herself. she started to heat up. you are deputy to this clan you cant think like that!
she slowed her breathing and started to cool down. we will get my cats back. we will get my cats back. we... she kept on telling herself. she realized she had raised the temperature in the clearing up so high she felt like she was going to pass out she walked up to the stream that ran through the camp and lapped the water up.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 8th, 2016, 04:47 PM
Silverkit was sitting in a tree,when she heard her mother wail loudly.She rushed over to her and said "Its okay mom..i'm here."Trying to soothe her mother.Silverkit rubbed against her side.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 8th, 2016, 04:54 PM
Shadekit was roaming around in the territory.

Caligo Everton
October 8th, 2016, 04:58 PM
nightpelt started to get hotter as she thought about her mate and looking at her a her body convulsed then finally went limp. she could imagine that happening to shadekit. her pelt was burning hot not. and she felt silverkit flinch away.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 8th, 2016, 05:06 PM
Silverkit spotted Shadekit and jumped to get him."Mom!Look I found Shadekit!" She mewled loudly.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 8th, 2016, 05:11 PM
(I'm long gone outside the camp)

Caligo Everton
October 8th, 2016, 05:12 PM

Shadow
October 8th, 2016, 05:12 PM
Name:Shadeclaw
Appearance:black orange and a litttle white (my profile pic) has a scar across right eye
Personality:sarcastic,mysterious,smart,brave,carin g,fun,and funny
Backstory:was a loner, had many battles with dogs,and ended up with a scar across her right eye,so that eye is blind, but got accepted by the clan anyway

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 8th, 2016, 05:14 PM
[ QUOTE=Shadomaru;4006](I'm long gone outside the camp)[/QUOTE]
oh.. lel))

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 8th, 2016, 05:26 PM
XD it's cool. I'm still in the territory though

HwangHarin
October 8th, 2016, 05:29 PM
Name:Shadeclaw
Appearance:black orange and a litttle white (my profile pic) has a scar across right eye
Personality:sarcastic,mysterious,smart,brave,carin g,fun,and funny
Backstory:was a loner, had many battles with dogs,and ended up with a scar across her right eye,so that eye is blind, but got accepted by the clan anyway

Accepted

Caligo Everton
October 8th, 2016, 05:32 PM
"im going to find him." she ran out of the clearing and started calling his name.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 8th, 2016, 05:35 PM
Shadekit heard his name being called and hesitantly avoided it. He wished he didn't come out here by himself, he was a bit scared. "Momma!" He called.

Caligo Everton
October 8th, 2016, 05:44 PM
she heard her kit voice and ran towards it, she found shadekit sitting there a lump of fur wailing. she grabbed him by the scruff and run back to the clearing and instantly took him to the medicine den. "twilightpelt i found shadekit help. is he ok is he hurt?" she asked before the she cat had the chance to reply

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 8th, 2016, 05:48 PM
Silverit followed them into the medicene den,worried for Shadekit."Is he ok?Is he hurt?"She asked rapidly,hoping that he was ok.She brushed Nightpelt and went to Shadekit,and nuzzled him.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 8th, 2016, 05:57 PM
Shadekit didn't move, he was frozen in fear.

HwangHarin
October 8th, 2016, 06:01 PM
Twilightpelt ran to Shadekit and sniffed around his body. " Hes Fine." She said

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 8th, 2016, 06:25 PM
Shadekit shook from her grasp and shook out his fur.

Caligo Everton
October 9th, 2016, 11:32 AM
[ QUOTE=Shadomaru;4123]Shadekit shook from her grasp and shook out his fur.[/QUOTE]

Nightpelt started to growl. "Do you know the stress you have put me through. Twilightpelt there has to be a punishment." She said to twilightpelt knowing she was one of the harshest cats.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 9th, 2016, 11:37 AM
"I just wanted to go out and explore." He said. "I'm sorry."

HwangHarin
October 9th, 2016, 11:37 AM
( Hehehe )

" I agree, but it can't be nothing to harsh, he's still a kit afterall." She said and thought for a moment, " Shadekit, you can help the apprentices clean out old moss and bring in new moss in the warrior den, apprentice den, and the nursery. That good Nightpelt, or do you want me to cut down on the amount of dens." She asked Nightpelt

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 9th, 2016, 12:34 PM
Shadekit didn't say anything though he wanted to argue.

HwangHarin
October 9th, 2016, 12:38 PM
Twlightpelt waited for Nightpelt's answer.

//

Ravenstar walked in, "Hello, I see you found Shadekit." She said. "Shadekit come here, I would like to speak with you." She meowed Kindly

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 9th, 2016, 12:39 PM
Shadekit inched away.

HwangHarin
October 9th, 2016, 12:41 PM
" Come on." She meowed and stepped out the medicine den.

//

" Go Shadekit." She said and nudged Shadekit with her paw

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 9th, 2016, 12:47 PM
Shadekit had no choice but to follow.

HwangHarin
October 9th, 2016, 01:05 PM
Ravenstar sat infront of her den and flickered her tail for Shadekit to sit down

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 9th, 2016, 01:08 PM
Shadekit sat down.

HwangHarin
October 9th, 2016, 01:19 PM
" Shadekit, seeing that you left camp alone. I should tell you, one of the warriors could take you, even Twilightpelt, she would be happy to." She said. "But never go alone, because there are bigger animals that could kill you. I don't think you want that to happen." She said

Abstracted Dog
October 9th, 2016, 01:20 PM
Melodypaw looked around. Her ears twitched and she honestly felt like she was being watched, but she wasn't. She knew this, but still didn't like it.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 9th, 2016, 01:23 PM
Shadekit shook his head.

HwangHarin
October 9th, 2016, 01:24 PM
" Why not small one?" She asked as she bent her head over

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 9th, 2016, 01:34 PM
"Because I don't want to die. And I don't want make others worry."

HwangHarin
October 9th, 2016, 01:52 PM
" Then ask a warrior, Twilightpelt, maybe your mother, or even me, and one of us will take you out into the territory." She said. " You can go."

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 9th, 2016, 02:06 PM
"Ok." He said and stood. "I'm sorry."

Caligo Everton
October 10th, 2016, 12:56 PM
nightpelt was still staring out into no where thinking about greypelt (the father.) and snowkit (the dead kit.) she wailed and ran into the clearing trying to run from the memory.

HwangHarin
October 10th, 2016, 12:59 PM
" Its alright, now go say sorry to your mother, I think she would like that." Ravenstar meowed with a smile

Caligo Everton
October 10th, 2016, 04:24 PM
she sat there shame flowing off her pelt like heat waves. then she remembered they where heat waves. she padded up to twilightpelt. she knew the medicine cat could feel the heat because she was staring at her bewildered.

HwangHarin
October 10th, 2016, 06:07 PM
"Nightpelt whats wrong?" Twilightpelt asked concerned

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 10th, 2016, 07:19 PM
Shadekit nodded and walked to his mother.

Caligo Everton
October 10th, 2016, 07:26 PM
"It's just graypelt and snow kit. What happened to them can't happen to my other kits. I cat even keep them safe twilightpelt. And on top of that it seems I have a power when whenever I'm upset heat waves come off me. AND on top of that I'm the deputy. There still suckleing twilightpelt i need a temporary deputy someone I can trust to take the part intill my kits can eat fresh kill and I don't have to be with them always.

HwangHarin
October 10th, 2016, 07:36 PM
" Nightpelt, don't worry, your kits will be safe. If it makes you feel better, me and Ravenstar take turns watching the kits while your away, because we know they are adventureous." Twilightpelt meowed

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 10th, 2016, 07:39 PM
Shadekit saw his mother and jumped on her.

Caligo Everton
October 10th, 2016, 07:44 PM
Nightpelt turned and snarled she jumped on the kit and was about to bite into the kits neck when it cryed "momma stop your hurting me." She let go and her eyes softened. She cried "my kit." She ran to the kit but he flinched away. She stopped.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 10th, 2016, 07:48 PM
(Taking about me?)

HwangHarin
October 10th, 2016, 07:48 PM
obvious she is.))

Caligo Everton
October 10th, 2016, 07:49 PM
obvious she is.))

(Lol obviously. FYI I'm on my phone so if some stuff is messy then that's why.)

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 10th, 2016, 07:51 PM
(Just making sure) Shadekit inched away from her. He thought she was his mother but was he wrong all this time. She never acted this way around him.

HwangHarin
October 10th, 2016, 07:54 PM
Twilightpelt flinched, " Nightpelt what are you doing?!" She asked close to snarling but she kept as calm as she could

Caligo Everton
October 10th, 2016, 07:55 PM
(Just making sure) Shadekit inched away from her. He thought she was his mother but was he wrong all this time. She never acted this way around him.

"Shadekit im sorry I I didn't mean it I I was surprised I was remembered of something when you jumped on me." She walked up to the kit and touched her nose to his. And he pushed his muzzle into her shoulder.

Caligo Everton
October 10th, 2016, 07:55 PM
"Shadekit im sorry I I didn't mean it I I was surprised I was remembered of something when you jumped on me." She walked up to the kit and touched her nose to his. And he pushed his muzzle into her shoulder.

Heat started flying off her in large scathing waves.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 10th, 2016, 07:57 PM
Shadekit licked her cheek but felt heat come from her and took a few steps back.

HwangHarin
October 10th, 2016, 07:58 PM
" Nightpelt calm down." She said not getting close because of the heat waves

Caligo Everton
October 10th, 2016, 08:00 PM
The ranks-
Leader- Ravenstar
Deputy- Open
Elders- Always Open
Warriors- Always Open
Apprentice- Shadepaw, Always Open
Queens- Nightpelt, Always Open
Kits( Must have mothers )- Silverkit, Leafkit, Shadekit, Always Open

The Form-
Name:
Looks:
Perso:
Backstory(Optional):
Other?:

My Form-
Name: Twilghtpelt
Looks: A Dark Grey She-cat with black spots, the end of her tail is all black. Brown Eyes.
Perso: She's a Very calm she-cat, she loves to help other cats, if a cat thats she is trying to help don't listen to her, she will get very strict.
Backstory(Optional): When she was apprenticed, she was suppose to be a warrior, but she was not good at hunting or fighting, and the other apprentices would bully her, the old medicine cat forsaw that Twilightpaw was suppose to be a medicine cat, so she became the medicine cat and the other apprentices stopped bullying her, because the Twilightpaw was strict with them when they wouldn't let her heal them.
Other?: No.

Hey can my name be put into the dep. slot just want to make it final XD

HwangHarin
October 10th, 2016, 08:00 PM
Hey can my name be put into the dep. slot just want to make it final XD

Oh Ya XD

Caligo Everton
October 10th, 2016, 08:02 PM
"I can't control it." She wailed she swooned and passed out.

(Time skip to when I wake up?)
(Also the only thing that can controll the heat waves is love not kit love but mate love that is why it never showed intill greypelt died.)

HwangHarin
October 10th, 2016, 08:03 PM
Ya.))

" Nightpelt!" Twilightpelt meowed

Caligo Everton
October 10th, 2016, 08:05 PM
Nightpelt woke up everything was blurry.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 10th, 2016, 08:06 PM
MOM" Shadekit squeaked. "Please be alright."

Caligo Everton
October 10th, 2016, 08:08 PM
MOM" Shadekit squeaked. "Please be alright."

She grabbed shade kit by the scruff put her in her nest curled up around him and licked him vigourisly. "I love you!"

HwangHarin
October 10th, 2016, 08:09 PM
Twilightpelt laughed. " Nightpelt, let him breath." She meowed

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 10th, 2016, 08:10 PM
Shadekit purred loudly as she licked him and licked her head once in response.

Caligo Everton
October 10th, 2016, 08:11 PM
She stoped licking him and started to purr loud and proud (lol). She sniffed him and smelled blood. "NIGHTPELT HES BLEEDING."

HwangHarin
October 10th, 2016, 08:13 PM
Did u just name your own cat XD As bleeding XD ))

Twilightpelt ran to Nightpelt and Shadekit and gently picked him up and set him in a nest near some herbs, and sniffed where the blood was coming from.

Caligo Everton
October 10th, 2016, 08:15 PM
(?)
"Was it me is it my fault?" She cried

(How old is shadekit?)

HwangHarin
October 10th, 2016, 08:17 PM
" Dont worry Nightpelt." Twilightpelt said. ( Look at your last post what name do you yell, unless my computer is saying the wrong name.))

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 10th, 2016, 08:17 PM
2 moons I believe) Shadekit refused and limped back over to his mother.

Caligo Everton
October 10th, 2016, 08:18 PM
(Lol oops I'm so stressed a and confused I guess)

Caligo Everton
October 10th, 2016, 08:19 PM
"What happened to you?" She asked shadekit.

HwangHarin
October 10th, 2016, 08:19 PM
" No No No, Don't you even try that. "Twilightpelt meowed and grabbed the kit again

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 10th, 2016, 08:21 PM
"I wanna be with my mom." Shadekit protested, but didn't fight it.

Caligo Everton
October 10th, 2016, 08:22 PM
Nightpelt giggled then stoped. "How bad is it how old is it is it my fault?" She asked curiously. She looked around. " where's your apprentice." She asked wondering if we needed the help.

HwangHarin
October 10th, 2016, 08:23 PM
" Will I have to knock out you just for you to sit down where I can reach you easily?!" She meowed setting him in the nest and glaring down at him. " To be honest I don't know where my apprentice is." She meowed, Ill chew her out when she gets back."

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 10th, 2016, 08:24 PM
"No." Shadekit stayed where he was.

HwangHarin
October 10th, 2016, 08:25 PM
"Good." She said and sniffed the wound. " I don't know if its from you Nightpelt. Did you hurt yourself when you snuck out of camp?" She asked the kit

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 10th, 2016, 08:26 PM
"No." Shadekit answered.

Caligo Everton
October 10th, 2016, 08:27 PM
"He reminds me so much of his father. He has my pelt and his fathers eyes." She sighed

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 10th, 2016, 08:30 PM
"I'm fine." Shadekit said. "It's just bleeding a little."

Caligo Everton
October 10th, 2016, 08:31 PM
"Is that true twilightpelt." She asked looking at the elegant dark she cat.

Caligo Everton
October 10th, 2016, 08:36 PM
"Is that true twilightpelt." She asked looking at the elegant dark she cat.

She got up and started to lick shadekit again. "I love you." She whispered in his ear. She honestly hope she got him as an apprentice but she's knew it was not likely.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 10th, 2016, 08:37 PM
Shadekit pressed his face into her fur. "I love you too." He mumbled in her fur.

Caligo Everton
October 10th, 2016, 08:48 PM
She curled up in her nest and sat there watching twilight pelt take care of shadepaws wound.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 10th, 2016, 08:49 PM
ShadeKIT) Shadekit sat silently.

Caligo Everton
October 10th, 2016, 08:57 PM
(Lol oops I'm tired and it's late where I am.)

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 10th, 2016, 09:01 PM
I feel you) "Ok I'm good." Shadekit said limping to his mother.

HwangHarin
October 10th, 2016, 09:33 PM
OKkk....))

Twilightpelt grabbed some went moss, and dripped it over the wound to clean off the blood, and grabbed some marigold, chewed it up and put it on the wound, then grabbed some cobwebs and covered the wound. " He'll be fine." Twilightpelt said

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 10th, 2016, 10:13 PM
"Told you!" He mewed and climbed on his mother where he let out a huge yawn.

HwangHarin
October 10th, 2016, 10:14 PM
" I think you both should go get some rest." Twilightpelt said

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 10th, 2016, 10:31 PM
"But I wanna stay with her." He protested.

HwangHarin
October 10th, 2016, 10:32 PM
Twilightpelt glared at the kit

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 10th, 2016, 10:35 PM
Shadekit didn't move.

HwangHarin
October 10th, 2016, 10:47 PM
Twilightkit went outside and went into Ravenstar's den.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 10th, 2016, 10:48 PM
Shadekit felt his eyes grow heavy as he laid down on his mother

HwangHarin
October 10th, 2016, 10:58 PM
Ravenstar saw Twilightpelt. " How are you?" She asked.

" Tired." Twilightpelt said with a yawn.

" Nightpelt, and Shadekit sleeping in your den?" Ravenstar asked.

Twilightpelt nodded with an other yawn.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 10th, 2016, 11:09 PM
Shadekit was trying his hardest to stay awake.

HwangHarin
October 10th, 2016, 11:10 PM
I Myself is very tired......................ainr ey cwehfwrfwrueuncfjdnCXdj)))))

Caligo Everton
October 11th, 2016, 11:17 AM
" I think you both should go get some rest." Twilightpelt said

"your probably right" she lay her head down curled around shade kit and fell asleep.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 11th, 2016, 12:28 PM
Shadekit, feeling protected and comforted by her mother, fell asleep as well.

Caligo Everton
October 12th, 2016, 08:06 AM
Nightpelt woke up and stretched. She left out a huge yawn. She walk to the leaders den. "Ravenstar?" She saw her leader. "What do you need me to do?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 12th, 2016, 12:03 PM
Shadekit pressed into his mother as he slept, letting out a small purr.