PDA

View Full Version : Clan of Light and Clan of Dark (Magic Cats)

Herontail
December 23rd, 2016, 05:18 AM
Hidden well from other cats is what appears to be nothing by cracked ground, going on for miles and miles. Any cat who'd sniff the air would smell no prey. No signs of life. Not even a single chirping bird. At this point, the cat would turn away. However, anyone who does enter this devastated wasteland finds themselves in what looks like an entirely different world.

You gasp yourself when you decide to cross into the lifeless land. Well, I say lifeless, but you've suddenly found yourself in between two territories. One territory is what appears to be a spruce forest, with trees that reach so high they seem to be able to touch The Clan of Spirits's territory. From the shadows of the trees, a patrol of cats approach you. The leader seems ready to simply talk, but he whispers to his patrol, and they unsheathe their claws and their fur bristle. They're getting ready to attack!

The leader of the patrol sees the fear in your eye and smiles. "I've come only to talk to you, but one cannot be too safe, right?" he asks. "You've lived your life on the Outside, so I assume so."

You then look at the other territory. Willow trees grew out of muddy ground. Frogs croaked. Birds chirped. Cats approached. Another patrol of cats appear, with muddy fur and, like the other patrol, a leader who seems to only want to talk. "Hello, Wanderer. I see you've stumbled upon our home. Now, before we continue, have you ever heard of the clans?"

You nod. The four clans in the forest.

"Well, we are clans as well. The spruce forest is full of the Clan of the Light, and I am part of the Clan of the Dark. We may seem like normal clans, but... how about we just show you? That is much more fascinating."

The patrol leader from the spruce forest nodded, a tiny smirk threatening to appear. "Yes, let's show them." he said. With that he mumbled something, and a ball of light appeared right in front of you. It was so blinding to look at it, and yet you were too fascinated to look away. The Light cat smiled as he dragged around the light orb, shaping the orb into little shapes, like a cat chasing a mouse, a bird, and even a forest. Finally, the orb faded into nothing.

The Dark cat smiled, too, but at you. "Look down." he simply said. You did, but all you saw was grass and your shadow-

Your shadow suddenly started moving by itself. It walked around away from you, before turning into a shadow of a sphere. Slowly, the shadow rose out the ground like a bubble in boiling water. A shadow appeared, floating in the sky, rising higher and higher, when suddenly it exploded into nothing. More shadows rose out of the ground, and zoomed around. One whizzed by you, ruffling your fur. You turn to the Dark cat, wondering why he would practice dark magic, but he was simply smiling at you. Perhaps he wasn't so bad.

Eventually, all of the shadows gathered into in spot in front of you and jerked down. It crashed into the ground, shaking it. As you regained your balance, both patrols look at you. "I think this cat has potential to wield magic. I think they should join the clans." the Light cat said.

"They'll join if they wants." The Dark cat snapped.

"Yes, and they'll join the clan that wants justice, right?" The Light cat raised his eyebrow.

"Or perhaps they'll join the clan that doesn't think justice equals preparing to attack some random Wanderer when they mean no harm."

"So, which one will it be, Wanderer?"

(***)

Welcome to the Clan of Light and Dark. Before I continue, no, the Clan of Dark is not evil. Good, I wanted to get that out the way. So, basically, the Clan of Light resides in a spruce forest, and the Clan of Dark resides in a marsh. Below will be some terms.

Dark Cat/Light Cat: Cat from either of the clans.

Clan of Spirits: StarClan. The Dark Forest doesn't exist. All cats go to StarClan, but the evil cats don't have much power. No cat from the Clan of Spirits can kill another. Only mortals can kill them.

Wanderer: Someone who came from the Outside.

The Outside: The world beyond their territories. It was said that there are ruthless, savage cats in the outside, and those who are desperate enough to run from them. If you read this far, say, "Hello, I am Name." The clans don't travel into the outside, as they worry it may be too dangerous.

The Clan of the Light: Cats who can perform light magic. They live in the spruce forest and want to defeat the Clan of the Dark, thinking that the forest would be safer without them.

The Clan of the Dark: Cats who can perform dark magic. They live in the marsh and are a bit laidback.

If you have any questions, please ask me! :D

Form:

Name: (What is your character's name?)
Clan: (What clan do they belong to?)
Gender: (If you read this far, mention your cat's favorite prey anywhere)
Rank: (Kit, App, Warrior, MedApp, Med, Elder, Queen, Deputy, and Leader)
Appearance: (What does your cat look like?)
Personality: (TBRP'd accepted.)
Other: (Any other facts I should know?)

Have fun Roleplaying! Oh, and P.S. Merry Soon-To-Be Christmas! :D

Herontail
December 23rd, 2016, 05:31 AM
(Name: Fallowkit/Buckshade/Needleshine/Volefur/Mousestar/Galeheart
Clan: Dark/Dark/Light/Light/Spirit/Spirit
Rank: Kit/Warrior/Queen/Warrior/Leader(Former)/Warrior(Former)
Appearance: Brown fur, green eyes/Brown fur, yellow eyes/White fur, green eyes/Brown fur, orange eyes/Brown fur, orange eyes/White tabby fur, blue eyes
Personality: TBRPed
Other: Fallowkit is Buckshade's and Needleshine's kit. A half-clan cat isn't normal, but they are allowed, since the clans didn't think that half-clans are so much of a big deal. So far, no half-clan has had magic.)

Herontail
December 23rd, 2016, 05:32 AM
(Name: Fallowkit/Buckshade/Needleshine/Volefur/Mousestar/Galeheart
Clan: Dark/Dark/Light/Light/Spirit/Spirit
Rank: Kit/Warrior/Queen/Warrior/Leader(Former)/Warrior(Former)
Appearance: Brown fur, green eyes/Brown fur, yellow eyes/White fur, green eyes/Brown fur, orange eyes/Brown fur, orange eyes/White tabby fur, blue eyes
Personality: TBRPed
Other: Fallowkit is Buckshade's and Needleshine's kit. A half-clan cat isn't normal, but they are allowed, since the clans didn't think that half-clans are so much of a big deal. So far, no half-clan has had magic.)
(Accepted!)

Silhouettes
December 23rd, 2016, 07:44 AM
Hidden well from other cats is what appears to be nothing by cracked ground, going on for miles and miles. Any cat who'd sniff the air would smell no prey. No signs of life. Not even a single chirping bird. At this point, the cat would turn away. However, anyone who does enter this devastated wasteland finds themselves in what looks like an entirely different world.

You gasp yourself when you decide to cross into the lifeless land. Well, I say lifeless, but you've suddenly found yourself in between two territories. One territory is what appears to be a spruce forest, with trees that reach so high they seem to be able to touch The Clan of Spirits's territory. From the shadows of the trees, a patrol of cats approach you. The leader seems ready to simply talk, but he whispers to his patrol, and they unsheathe their claws and their fur bristle. They're getting ready to attack!

The leader of the patrol sees the fear in your eye and smiles. "I've come only to talk to you, but one cannot be too safe, right?" he asks. "You've lived your life on the Outside, so I assume so."

You then look at the other territory. Willow trees grew out of muddy ground. Frogs croaked. Birds chirped. Cats approached. Another patrol of cats appear, with muddy fur and, like the other patrol, a leader who seems to only want to talk. "Hello, Wanderer. I see you've stumbled upon our home. Now, before we continue, have you ever heard of the clans?"

"Well, we are clans as well. The spruce forest is full of the Clan of the Light, and I am part of the Clan of the Dark. We may seem like normal clans, but... how about we just show you? That is much more fascinating."

The patrol leader from the spruce forest nodded, a tiny smirk threatening to appear. "Yes, let's show them." he said. With that he mumbled something, and a ball of light appeared right in front of you. It was so blinding to look at it, and yet you were too fascinated to look away. The Light cat smiled as he dragged around the light orb, shaping the orb into little shapes, like a cat chasing a mouse, a bird, and even a forest. Finally, the orb faded into nothing.

The Dark cat smiled, too, but at you. "Look down." he simply said. You did, but all you saw was grass and your shadow-

Your shadow suddenly started moving by itself. It walked around away from you, before turning into a shadow of a sphere. Slowly, the shadow rose out the ground like a bubble in boiling water. A shadow appeared, floating in the sky, rising higher and higher, when suddenly it exploded into nothing. More shadows rose out of the ground, and zoomed around. One whizzed by you, ruffling your fur. You turn to the Dark cat, wondering why he would practice dark magic, but he was simply smiling at you. Perhaps he wasn't so bad.

Eventually, all of the shadows gathered into in spot in front of you and jerked down. It crashed into the ground, shaking it. As you regained your balance, both patrols look at you. "I think this cat has potential to wield magic. I think they should join the clans." the Light cat said.

"Yes, and they'll join the clan that wants justice, right?" The Light cat raised his eyebrow.

"Or perhaps they'll join the clan that doesn't think justice equals preparing to attack some random Wanderer when they mean no harm."

(***)

Welcome to the Clan of Light and Dark. Before I continue, no, the Clan of Dark is not evil. Good, I wanted to get that out the way. So, basically, the Clan of Light resides in a spruce forest, and the Clan of Dark resides in a marsh. Below will be some terms.

Clan of Spirits: StarClan. The Dark Forest doesn't exist. All cats go to StarClan, but the evil cats don't have much power. No cat from the Clan of Spirits can kill another. Only mortals can kill them.

The Outside: The world beyond their territories. It was said that there are ruthless, savage cats in the outside, and those who are desperate enough to run from them. If you read this far, say, "Hello, I am Name." The clans don't travel into the outside, as they worry it may be too dangerous.

The Clan of the Light: Cats who can perform light magic. They live in the spruce forest and want to defeat the Clan of the Dark, thinking that the forest would be safer without them.

The Clan of the Dark: Cats who can perform dark magic. They live in the marsh and are a bit laidback.

Form:

Name: Aspenwing/Fawnbreeze
Clan: Dark/Light
Appearance: Reddish ginger molly with very faint stripes of white and black/Lithe light brown molly with creamy brown and white splashes.
Other: Hello, I am namd

Herontail
December 23rd, 2016, 07:53 AM
Name: Aspenwing/Fawnbreeze
Clan: Dark/Light
Appearance: Reddish ginger molly with very faint stripes of white and black/Lithe light brown molly with creamy brown and white splashes.
Other: Hello, I am namd
(Accepted!)

Fallpotato
December 23rd, 2016, 08:00 AM

(***)

Form:

Name Shatteredheart
Clan dark clan
Gender M
Rank senior warrior
Appearance black cat with grey eyes and white paws
Personality nice, caring, helpful towards clan mates. , ruthless, merciless towards enemy's.like to eat mice.
Other none

FOXXRR
December 23rd, 2016, 08:32 AM
Form:

Name: Opera//Lightpaw
Clan: None//Clan of Light
Appearance: Completely black, except for his eyes, which are ocean blue//White fur with faint grey stripes, bright green eyes
Personality: Crazy, mean//TBRP'd
Other: Is this form ok? And can Opera attack one of the clan??????????(if possible)

Herontail
December 23rd, 2016, 08:43 AM
Name Shatteredheart
Clan dark clan
Gender M
Rank senior warrior
Appearance black cat with grey eyes and white paws
Personality nice, caring, helpful, ruthless, merciless like to eat mice.
Other none
(The personality is really contradicting. Nice/Caring/Helpful and Ruthless/Merciless...? Otherwise, accepted.)

Herontail
December 23rd, 2016, 08:44 AM
Form:

Name: Opera//Lightpaw
Clan: None//Clan of Light
Appearance: Completely black, except for his eyes, which are ocean blue//White fur with faint grey stripes, bright green eyes
Personality: Crazy, mean//TBRP'd
Other: Is this form ok? And can Opera attack one of the clan??????????(if possible)
(Accepted!)

FOXXRR
December 23rd, 2016, 08:48 AM
(Accepted!)
(Yay! Thank you!)

Herontail
December 23rd, 2016, 10:26 AM
(So, no one else wants to join? If you like, you can start Roleplaying, I suppose.)

Kolabear360
December 23rd, 2016, 12:14 PM
Name: stromkit-stormpaw-stormclaw
Clan: dark clan
Appearance:https://goo.gl/images/yC4Oa2
Personality:TBRP
Other: none

Herontail
December 23rd, 2016, 02:44 PM
Name: stromkit-stormpaw-stormclaw
Clan: dark clan
Appearance:https://goo.gl/images/yC4Oa2
Personality:TBRP
Other: none
(Accepted)

Herontail
December 23rd, 2016, 05:43 PM
Mousestar used to be a LightClan cat who hated DarkClan. Of course, many LightClan cats think that DarkClan may harm their chances of survival simply with the fact that another clan means less territory and prey, but Mousestar took it too far. One day, he saw a patrol of DarkClan cats who were hunting prey on their territory, with their ribs showing and strength waning. Mousestar, angry, approached the Dark Cats and confronted them, saying that they should stick to their own territory. The Dark Cats tried to explain what was going on - their territory has flooded and they needed prey since their own was forced out of their homes - but Mousestar growled, "Stop making excuses, the three of you. Take me to your leader immediately."

That day, Mousestar was shown to the leader of the Clan of Dark, Hallowstar. Hallowstar, after listening to what Mousestar had to say, repeated what the patrol had said. "Our territory is flooded. Surely you noticed? We even moved camp to-"

"Enough!" Mousestar had roared out. "If you won't listen, then we shall fight. Tomorrow at Sun-High. If you refuse to show up at the border, then we'll attack your camp anyway."

The Clan of Light were horrified when Mousestar had said what had happened. They all hated the Dark Cats, but this was simply unfair.

The next day, the Clan of Dark wasn't at the border or at camp. It only took a short time, however, to find that they were fleeing, trying to cross into the Outside. It was there where Mousestar commanded his uncertain cats to attack. Mousestar spotted one of the cats at the patrol: an apprentice named Starlingpaw. Furious at the sight of her, Mousestar charged towards the confused apprentice and swatted her away. She splashed in a tail-length of water, screaming. "We're starving! Show some mercy!" she screeched.

Mousestar narrowed his eyes. "You don't deserve it. Cats who break the rules of the Spirits should die."

With that, he slashed at Starlingpaw's chest, grabbed her, and shook her until she was too weak. That day, she had died.

The Clan of Light had protested, saying it was not right to kill an apprentice, or launch that attack in general. Mousestar grew angry as he heard this. "Do you all have bees in your brain? I am saving us all from the enemy! They don't follow the rules of the Spirits! If you are wise enough, you all will, too."

Needleshine, a simple Light Cat, couldn't believe her ears. She knew she had to do something. That was when she got her idea.

A moon later, all had seemed peaceful. Mousestar, however, watched from the Highrock, wondering why the Dark Cats went silent. Perhaps they really did flee. In that case, he should organize a patrol to find them so he could get rid of them-

"Cats, attack!" two cats screeched. Dark Cats swarmed into camp, running towards Mousestar. Light Cats emerged from their dens, but instead of facing the enemy, they turned towards Mousestar, hissing and snarling. The final two cats to emerge was Needleshine and Buckshade, the leaders of this rebellion.

'Traitors! All of them!' Mousestar thought. Before he could flee, many cats had tackled him and pushed him off the Highrock. "Get me go!"

Needleshine approached. "What, and give you mercy?" she hissed.

"You're my greatest warrior! How could you betray me?!"

"'Cats who betray the rules of the Spirits should die.'" Needleshine repeated. With that, she finally killed Mousestar.

That is where our story supposedly ends. However, we should skip ahead to a couple of moons. Currently, the clans are at peace, back at their old ways, once again two clans. Mousestar may have been killed, but the story's simply beginning.

Shadow
December 23rd, 2016, 05:58 PM

(***)

Form:

Name:Jinxtial
Clan: Dark clan
Appearance:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/8f/b2/82/8fb282e42dfa7322559896ead50abb17.jpg
Personality:aggressive,sarcastic,fast,strong,smart ,loyal,hit headed,quick to start a fight
Other:nope
Mate: open

Herontail
December 24th, 2016, 12:08 AM
Name:Jinxtial
Appearance:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/8f/b2/82/8fb282e42dfa7322559896ead50abb17.jpg
Personality:aggressive,sarcastic,fast,strong,smart ,loyal,hit headed,quick to start a fight
Other:nope
(Accepted. Also... do you mean Jinxtail?)

Shadow
December 24th, 2016, 12:09 AM
(Accepted. Also... do you mean Jinxtail?)
Yes XD)

Herontail
December 24th, 2016, 12:10 AM
Yes XD)
You can start Roleplaying if you want, or did I leave the first post at an awkward place?)

Kolabear360
December 24th, 2016, 08:50 PM
You can start Roleplaying if you want, or did I leave the first post at an awkward place?)
I'll jump rite into rp:santaclaws::santaclaws:

Kolabear360
December 25th, 2016, 05:49 AM
Duskfoot
Darkclan
She cat
Senior warrior
https://goo.gl/images/EzlyxO
Sassy quick to start a fight likes to fight good hunter has a softER spot for younger cats and is very loyal
Mate is open
None
:bulbflash::xmas005::xmas005::candycane1::candycan e1::xmas035::xmas035:

CinnamonCookie
December 25th, 2016, 06:27 AM
Name: Echocreek
Appearance:Clicky (http://www.freewebs.com/warriorcatsreplay/Kitten.jpg)
Personality: smart, quick-thinking, has a sharp tongue
Other: Hello, I am Name

Herontail
December 25th, 2016, 08:37 AM
Duskfoot
Darkclan
She cat
Senior warrior
https://goo.gl/images/EzlyxO
Sassy quick to start a fight likes to fight good hunter has a softER spot for younger cats and is very loyal
Mate is open
None
:bulbflash::xmas005::xmas005::candycane1::candycan e1::xmas035::xmas035:
(Accepted)

Herontail
December 25th, 2016, 08:39 AM
Name: Echocreek
Appearance:Clicky (http://www.freewebs.com/warriorcatsreplay/Kitten.jpg)
Personality: smart, quick-thinking, has a sharp tongue
Other: Hello, I am Name
(Accepted)

Silhouettes
December 26th, 2016, 09:15 PM
Mousestar used to be a LightClan cat who hated DarkClan. Of course, many LightClan cats think that DarkClan may harm their chances of survival simply with the fact that another clan means less territory and prey, but Mousestar took it too far. One day, he saw a patrol of DarkClan cats who were hunting prey on their territory, with their ribs showing and strength waning. Mousestar, angry, approached the Dark Cats and confronted them, saying that they should stick to their own territory. The Dark Cats tried to explain what was going on - their territory has flooded and they needed prey since their own was forced out of their homes - but Mousestar growled, "Stop making excuses, the three of you. Take me to your leader immediately."

That day, Mousestar was shown to the leader of the Clan of Dark, Hallowstar. Hallowstar, after listening to what Mousestar had to say, repeated what the patrol had said. "Our territory is flooded. Surely you noticed? We even moved camp to-"

"Enough!" Mousestar had roared out. "If you won't listen, then we shall fight. Tomorrow at Sun-High. If you refuse to show up at the border, then we'll attack your camp anyway."

The Clan of Light were horrified when Mousestar had said what had happened. They all hated the Dark Cats, but this was simply unfair.

The next day, the Clan of Dark wasn't at the border or at camp. It only took a short time, however, to find that they were fleeing, trying to cross into the Outside. It was there where Mousestar commanded his uncertain cats to attack. Mousestar spotted one of the cats at the patrol: an apprentice named Starlingpaw. Furious at the sight of her, Mousestar charged towards the confused apprentice and swatted her away. She splashed in a tail-length of water, screaming. "We're starving! Show some mercy!" she screeched.

Mousestar narrowed his eyes. "You don't deserve it. Cats who break the rules of the Spirits should die."

With that, he slashed at Starlingpaw's chest, grabbed her, and shook her until she was too weak. That day, she had died.

The Clan of Light had protested, saying it was not right to kill an apprentice, or launch that attack in general. Mousestar grew angry as he heard this. "Do you all have bees in your brain? I am saving us all from the enemy! They don't follow the rules of the Spirits! If you are wise enough, you all will, too."

Needleshine, a simple Light Cat, couldn't believe her ears. She knew she had to do something. That was when she got her idea.

A moon later, all had seemed peaceful. Mousestar, however, watched from the Highrock, wondering why the Dark Cats went silent. Perhaps they really did flee. In that case, he should organize a patrol to find them so he could get rid of them-

"Cats, attack!" two cats screeched. Dark Cats swarmed into camp, running towards Mousestar. Light Cats emerged from their dens, but instead of facing the enemy, they turned towards Mousestar, hissing and snarling. The final two cats to emerge was Needleshine and Buckshade, the leaders of this rebellion.

'Traitors! All of them!' Mousestar thought. Before he could flee, many cats had tackled him and pushed him off the Highrock. "Get me go!"

Needleshine approached. "What, and give you mercy?" she hissed.

"You're my greatest warrior! How could you betray me?!"

"'Cats who betray the rules of the Spirits should die.'" Needleshine repeated. With that, she finally killed Mousestar.

That is where our story supposedly ends. However, we should skip ahead to a couple of moons. Currently, the clans are at peace, back at their old ways, once again two clans. Mousestar may have been killed, but the story's simply beginning.
(Great plot)
Fawnbreeze, the Medicine Cat of the Clan of Light, organized the marigold from the tansy, happy that no battles had been held since Mousestar's rule, where blood had been splahed, even if it was another clans blood. Her apprentice Lightpaw was still asleep in her moss bed. The creamy she-cat got up, before exiting the den and went into the clearing.
-------------
Aspenwing, a queen of the Dark, lay in the sun, grooming her reddish pelt, her tail swishing. Not much excitement was going on, which was good, except it could get boring, especially since she was a queen, and wasn't aloud to hunt. She let out a sigh, before heaving up, and padding into the Nursery den.

Shadow
December 26th, 2016, 09:54 PM
Jinxtail walked around in the Darkclan camp.She swished her tail because she never got on one of this mornings patrols.She sighed as she looked up at the sky.

Herontail
December 27th, 2016, 12:30 AM
Voleheart finished his mouse quietly. It has been a while since Mousestar has ruled this clan, and, at that time, he had been conflicted between caring about his father and joining the rebellion against him, but that has past, it's over, it's done.

Needleshine apporached Voleheart warily. "Oh, hey..." she spoke as if she was in the presence of a stranger. "I was going to go hunting. Want to... want to join?" she asked.

"Yes," Voleheart said. Yes, he had already hunted, but he was bored. Plus, he knew why Needleshine was acting weird; he resembled Mousestar. He had no idea whether the other clan cats were casting strange looks at him, but he knew Needleshine did, even when he knew she would never wish for harm to come to him. "Let's go."

Herontail
December 28th, 2016, 06:45 AM
Fallowkit padded through the marshy ground, catching up with Buckshade. "When can I see mom?" Fallowkit asked.

Buckshade smiled. "Well, we're just about to cross the border. If we encounter any cats, tell them you're an apprentice." he said. "Let me tell you something: we're not supposed to be here, but, hopefully, the Light Cats will make an exception for us. They know your mother is Needleshine, and so does our clan."

"But what if they attack me?" Fallowkit questioned.

"After what Mousestar did to Starlingpaw? I don't think so," Buckshade answered.

The ground slowly grew drier, and the willow trees were soon replaced with spruces. Fallowkit looked up at his father. "Who do you think we might encounter out here?"

"Probably a cat."

"Of course."

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 09:36 AM
Fawnbreeze padded out of the barrier and out of camp, she needed to collect more Borage Leafs and Chamomile, they would need it, as Borage helps fever and Chamomile gives strength. ( Herontail can she find Buckshade+Fallowkit?)

Herontail
December 28th, 2016, 01:42 PM
Fawnbreeze padded out of the barrier and out of camp, she needed to collect more Borage Leafs and Chamomile, they would need it, as Borage helps fever and Chamomile gives strength. ( Herontail can she find Buckshade+Fallowkit?)
(Go ahead)

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 05:32 PM
Fallowkit padded through the marshy ground, catching up with Buckshade. "When can I see mom?" Fallowkit asked.

Buckshade smiled. "Well, we're just about to cross the border. If we encounter any cats, tell them you're an apprentice." he said. "Let me tell you something: we're not supposed to be here, but, hopefully, the Light Cats will make an exception for us. They know your mother is Needleshine, and so does our clan."

"But what if they attack me?" Fallowkit questioned.

"After what Mousestar did to Starlingpaw? I don't think so," Buckshade answered.

The ground slowly grew drier, and the willow trees were soon replaced with spruces. Fallowkit looked up at his father. "Who do you think we might encounter out here?"

"Probably a cat."

"Of course."
Their scent waffed off, and the young medicine cat turned around to see the Dark cats. She let out a hiss at the sight of them, "What are you doing in Lightclan's territory?!"

Herontail
December 28th, 2016, 05:48 PM
Their scent waffed off, and the young medicine cat turned around to see the Dark cats. She let out a hiss at the sight of them, "What are you doing in Lightclan's territory?!"
Fallowkit's fur bristled, but Buckshade stayed calm. "I was hoping we could see Needleshine," he said. "Would you be kind enough to let us pass?"

Silhouettes
December 28th, 2016, 08:59 PM
Fallowkit's fur bristled, but Buckshade stayed calm. "I was hoping we could see Needleshine," he said. "Would you be kind enough to let us pass?"
She narrowed her eyes. "So your the mate and kit of Needleshine?" She said.

Herontail
December 29th, 2016, 06:47 AM
She narrowed her eyes. "So your the mate and kit of Needleshine?" She said.
"Yep," Fallowkit replied, her voice shaking a bit.

Buckshade nodded. "You can ask Needleshine. She'll say yes." he told the medicine cat.

Silhouettes
December 29th, 2016, 07:57 AM
"Yep," Fallowkit replied, her voice shaking a bit.

Buckshade nodded. "You can ask Needleshine. She'll say yes." he told the medicine cat.
"Fine." She Replied, before trotting away to a random place.

Herontail
December 29th, 2016, 09:55 AM
"Fine." She Replied, before trotting away to a random place.
Buckshade smiled. "See? Nothing to worry about, Fallowpaw." he said.

Fallowkit nodded. "Do you think Needleshine will be happy to see us?" she asked.

"Of course!" Buckshade replied. "Let's go now."