PDA

View Full Version : Nightingale paws bio

Nightingale
October 6th, 2016, 11:06 PM
Nightingale paw (enjoy her short back story)-

Nightingale howled in fear as the earth shook under her feet her mother moved to press her muzzle against her fur to calm the kit down but the muzzle never made it to the little kits fur. The old two leg structure fell barely missing the little kit the beam fell hitting Nightingales mom the rest of structure collapsing around the kit. Nightingale frighten stood shivering completely frozen. She final shock her self out of it carefully making it to her mother already crying nudging her corpse hoping my some miracle she made it but she was granted no so miracle.
"Mommy please don't leave me I'm to scared I need you! Please!" Nightingale cried shaking her mother desperately but the dead shell of her mother flopped around giving to resistance to being shoved side to side. A few red drops leaked from her mouth crying Nightingale pulled away unable to love at her mother this way she turned her attention to the collapsed two leg nest around her slowly picking her way out of the rubble stopping only once to look back but instantly felt guilty for leaving her there.
"Mommy I'm so sorry I'm just not strong enough I can't take you out of here please forgive me" Nightingale muttered under her breath shaking climbing out of the rubble to only see and hear strange things. The two legs had all come out of there homes screaming coming from not just cats and two legs but all animals. From there Nightingale wondered far scavenging for what little food she could in two leg trash feeling like she had no purpose until one day she met the wild cats of wind clan who allowed her once again to find her purpose in there group...

Abstracted Dog
October 6th, 2016, 11:09 PM
woah ;-;

Nightingale
October 7th, 2016, 08:56 PM
Sorry I can write some dark sad bios the worst part is this was the less sad version of the two drafts I wrote up... I am really am good at writing sad back stories if any one wants me to write them up a back story for there cat I would I am fairly decent writer. (writing warriors wattpad stories is my speciality)