PDA

View Full Version : The Milkman's House ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) (open, but see rules)

kkriket
December 22nd, 2016, 03:53 PM
:cow: welcome :cow: to :cow: the :cow: milkmans :cow: house
you can hop in and rp, but only if your cat is named after food

--------------------

Chocolate Milk sat on the milkman's porch, where she had just left behind a nice, fat bird for her human to find. She hopes that they're happy with their present, tis the giving season after all!
She stretches her stubby, brown legs and fluffs out her milky fur, eyes searching the snow-pocked area for a friend.

Mayflower
December 22nd, 2016, 04:01 PM
Strawberry Milk leaped out from behind Chocolate and yelled "ARRRGH!" Strawberry cackled and said "Were you scared?"

(What does Chocolate look like?)

Mayflower
December 22nd, 2016, 04:04 PM
Strawberry Milk leaped out from behind Chocolate and yelled "ARRRGH!" Strawberry cackled and said "Were you scared?"

this is Strawberry: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/43/fb/c9/43fbc9a604f44f1651ed0813f14b6b87.jpg

kkriket
December 22nd, 2016, 04:05 PM

Chocolate Milk shrieked in surprise, and she jumped away a few feet. When she realized who it was, though, her fur immediately settled and her tail lowered in relief. "Oh, it's just you! You fur-brain, don't do that to me!" She giggled, swiping a paw at Strawberry's ear playfully.

(i was thinking kinda fluffy-ish, white fur and brown splotches, yellow eyes. Strawberry's cute! Ill see if I can find a pic i think matches what i have in mind well-enough ahha)

kkriket
December 22nd, 2016, 04:08 PM
(( http://cdn2-www.cattime.com/assets/uploads/gallery/snowshoe-cats-and-kittens/snowshoe-cats-and-kittens-1.jpg
so, scratch that, just a rich-colored snowshoe with yellow eyes lol ))

Mayflower
December 22nd, 2016, 04:22 PM
Chocolate Milk shrieked in surprise, and she jumped away a few feet. When she realized who it was, though, her fur immediately settled and her tail lowered in relief. "Oh, it's just you! You fur-brain, don't do that to me!" She giggled, swiping a paw at Strawberry's ear playfully.

(i was thinking kinda fluffy-ish, white fur and brown splotches, yellow eyes. Strawberry's cute! Ill see if I can find a pic i think matches what i have in mind well-enough ahha)
(( http://cdn2-www.cattime.com/assets/uploads/gallery/snowshoe-cats-and-kittens/snowshoe-cats-and-kittens-1.jpg
so, scratch that, just a rich-colored snowshoe with yellow eyes lol ))
(So cute!)
"Okay, I won't." Strawberry started jumping in circles around Chocolate. "So, what you wanna do?"

>Pepsi<
December 22nd, 2016, 04:26 PM
Vanillas cream colored pelt blended in with all the milk bottles that were not being used today, she picked one up by the lid and carried it around. She dropped it by accident, "Uhhhhh Chocolate what did you do," she mewed cheekily
(Her link: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=cream+coloured+cats&view=detailv2&&id=34B3F08F2CE6B709BB1A824254A3BEC27640C825&selectedIndex=2&ccid=d4vfZrEc&simid=608031563531816959&thid=OIP.M778bdf66b11c9f8a292308838247506cH0 )

kkriket
December 22nd, 2016, 04:30 PM
(So cute!)
"Okay, I won't." Strawberry started jumping in circles around Chocolate. "So, what you wanna do?"

Chocolate sighed, thinking about something they hadn't done yet. It seemed to her that the two had done almost everything together - they always do something fun and exciting and today, she was at a loss of ideas. They've gone into the forest to explore lots of times (but Chocolate Milk always found herself too chicken to go very far), and the same goes for deeper into the town.
"I don't know!" She cries, as if it were the end of the world. She slumps to the dead grass and rolls on her back, a sign of defeat.

kkriket
December 22nd, 2016, 04:35 PM
(oh woopS!! sorry DapplePelt, i posted that before i saw your message.)

Mayflower
December 22nd, 2016, 04:37 PM
Vanillas cream colored pelt blended in with all the milk bottles that were not being used today, she picked one up by the lid and carried it around. She dropped it by accident, "Uhhhhh Chocolate what did you do," she mewed cheekily
(Her link: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=cream+coloured+cats&view=detailv2&&id=34B3F08F2CE6B709BB1A824254A3BEC27640C825&selectedIndex=2&ccid=d4vfZrEc&simid=608031563531816959&thid=OIP.M778bdf66b11c9f8a292308838247506cH0 )
Chocolate sighed, thinking about something they hadn't done yet. It seemed to her that the two had done almost everything together - they always do something fun and exciting and today, she was at a loss of ideas. They've gone into the forest to explore lots of times (but Chocolate Milk always found herself too chicken to go very far), and the same goes for deeper into the town.
"I don't know!" She cries, as if it were the end of the world. She slumps to the grass and rolls on her back, a sign of defeat.
(Are they all littermates or just Strawberry and Chocolate?)
Strawberry jumped up when he heard Vanilla and screamed "Vanny! Where have you been?" The tom ran to Vanilla and rubbed up against her. "I missed you!"

judas
December 22nd, 2016, 04:43 PM
Sushi looked around at the cats. Her ears narrowed, along with her eyes. Sushi's brown pelt sat out as she looked at the cats from behind a bush. Being to afraid to leave the protective shade of it. She wandered around for a moment, and hid behind another bush near by. Her grey tiped fur was mixed with brown. Sushi yawned, looking around. Her light brown orbs gazed at the other cats. Sushi sighed, waving her tail. Leaves Danced around her tail, what now? She thought. The kit sat down, licking her paw. I'm bored...She thought. Sushi crouched down and spied on the cats ahead of her.

kkriket
December 22nd, 2016, 04:43 PM
Strawberry jumped up when he heard Vanilla and screamed "Vanny! Where have you been?" The tom ran to Vanilla and rubbed up against her. "I missed you!"

(thats a good question,,, i gues i dont mind?)

Chocolate's attention switched to Vanilla, and while she was glad to see them again... She would be ten times more glad if they had an idea of what to do. "Hey 'Nilla! What do you think we should do? I'm bored outta my mind!" She chirps, exasperated. Her plumed, brown tail flicks in excitement and her golden eyes latch onto Vanilla like a lifeline, hoping for something good.

judas
December 22nd, 2016, 04:56 PM
Sushi looked around at the cats. Her ears narrowed, along with her eyes. Sushi's brown pelt sat out as she looked at the cats from behind a bush. Being to afraid to leave the protective shade of it. She wandered around for a moment, and hid behind another bush near by. Her grey tiped fur was mixed with brown. Sushi yawned, looking around. Her light brown orbs gazed at the other cats. Sushi sighed, waving her tail. Leaves Danced around her tail, what now? She thought. The kit sat down, licking her paw. I'm bored...She thought. Sushi crouched down and spied on the cats ahead of her.
*Was ment to be posted before arumin's post* ))

>Pepsi<
December 23rd, 2016, 05:58 AM
(If Vanilla was a forest cat she would still be an apprentice? she is about 7 moons)

Strobelight
December 23rd, 2016, 06:21 AM
Skittle happily walked around,
(I FOUND THE PERFECT PICTURE)
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/27/c0/a9/27c0a96b9c9a6e79a5986a690e0194cc.jpg

Mayflower
December 23rd, 2016, 07:21 AM
Skittle happily walked around,
(I FOUND THE PERFECT PICTURE)
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/27/c0/a9/27c0a96b9c9a6e79a5986a690e0194cc.jpg
(If Vanilla was a forest cat she would still be an apprentice? she is about 7 moons)
(She can be their younger sister? And Strobelight- YASSSSSSSSSSS)

Strobelight
December 23rd, 2016, 07:25 AM
He ran through the milk bottles skillfully,not knocking down a single one,

>Pepsi<
December 23rd, 2016, 05:28 PM
(Yeah)

>Pepsi<
December 23rd, 2016, 05:29 PM
Vanilla pounced on skittles, making him knock one over.

Mayflower
December 23rd, 2016, 09:45 PM
(thats a good question,,, i gues i dont mind?)

Chocolate's attention switched to Vanilla, and while she was glad to see them again... She would be ten times more glad if they had an idea of what to do. "Hey 'Nilla! What do you think we should do? I'm bored outta my mind!" She chirps, exasperated. Her plumed, brown tail flicks in excitement and her golden eyes latch onto Vanilla like a lifeline, hoping for something good.
Vanilla pounced on skittles, making him knock one over.
arumin

"Careful Vanilla, the Milkman will get mad if you break those bottles." Strawberry then noticed Sushi staring at him through a bush. "Hey little guy!"

Moonfur

judas
December 24th, 2016, 03:05 AM
arumin

"Careful Vanilla, the Milkman will get mad if you break those bottles." Strawberry then noticed Sushi staring at him through a bush. "Hey little guy!"

Moonfur
Sushi hissed, and the brown cat hid farther in the bush. Sushi flicked her tail, gazing at Strawberry with amber eyes. The fur on her back as raised, and she flicked her tail to the side. Sushi sat down, licking her paw, then drew it across her ear. She darted out, running into a few more bushes near by. Sushi unsheathed her claws. The cat clawed the ground, Crap crap crap! That weird cat saw me! Crap! She thought. Sushi crouched down, and clawed the ground. Not knowing what to do next.

CinnamonCookie
December 24th, 2016, 04:03 AM
Blueberry (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/1f/a5/11/1fa511227974ad6cc10f02f0e806d4b8.jpg) crept up behind Chocolate then pounced. "Got cha Choco!" she smiled.

Strobelight
December 24th, 2016, 04:19 AM
Skittle playfully nipped Vanillas ear,and purred

Mayflower
December 24th, 2016, 08:49 AM
Sushi hissed, and the brown cat hid farther in the bush. Sushi flicked her tail, gazing at Strawberry with amber eyes. The fur on her back as raised, and she flicked her tail to the side. Sushi sat down, licking her paw, then drew it across her ear. She darted out, running into a few more bushes near by. Sushi unsheathed her claws. The cat clawed the ground, Crap crap crap! That weird cat saw me! Crap! She thought. Sushi crouched down, and clawed the ground. Not knowing what to do next.
"Whoa, you okay?" Strawberry said, eyes following the little brown cat.

judas
December 24th, 2016, 10:02 AM
"Whoa, you okay?" Strawberry said, eyes following the little brown cat.
Sushi hissed, clawing at Strawberry. "Leave me alone, you, you meanie!" Sushi hissed. The brown she cat darted back in the bushes, looking at Strawberry. She clawed at the strange cat, "Leave me alone!" The kitten darted into a corner, not sure of what to do. "Go A-away! I-I'll claw your kitty pet face off!" She hissed. Sushi flicked her tail hissing. Her fur was raised on her back, she snarled at Strawberry. Sushi smacked at Strawberry again, she flicked her tail, and narrowed her amber eyes. She jumped on Strawberry, trying to get out of the corner.

Mayflower
December 24th, 2016, 10:17 AM
Sushi hissed, clawing at Strawberry. "Leave me alone, you, you meanie!" Sushi hissed. The brown she cat darted back in the bushes, looking at Strawberry. She clawed at the strange cat, "Leave me alone!" The kitten darted into a corner, not sure of what to do. "Go A-away! I-I'll claw your kitty pet face off!" She hissed. Sushi flicked her tail hissing. Her fur was raised on her back, she snarled at Strawberry. Sushi smacked at Strawberry again, she flicked her tail, and narrowed her amber eyes. She jumped on Strawberry, trying to get out of the corner.
"Whoa!" Strawberry cried as Sushi landed on top of him. "I was just trying to be cordial, gosh!" Strawberry, being much larger than Sushi, stod up and shook the cat off of him.

judas
December 25th, 2016, 12:52 PM
"Whoa!" Strawberry cried as Sushi landed on top of him. "I was just trying to be cordial, gosh!" Strawberry, being much larger than Sushi, stod up and shook the cat off of him.
Sushi was flung into the air and crashed into a fence. She closed her eyes, and curled up into a ball. Her fur was standing on end, and a small trail of blood dripped down her head. She rapped her tail around herself, her ember eyes closed. The she cat let out a squeak of pain, her breathing was soft.

Mayflower
December 25th, 2016, 03:41 PM
Sushi was flung into the air and crashed into a fence. She closed her eyes, and curled up into a ball. Her fur was standing on end, and a small trail of blood dripped down her head. She rapped her tail around herself, her ember eyes closed. The she cat let out a squeak of pain, her breathing was soft.
"Oh my! Are you all right?" Strawberry ran over to Sushi and noticed that the small molly was bleeding. "Chocolate, go get the milkman! This cat's hurt."
arumin

>Pepsi<
December 25th, 2016, 03:50 PM
Skittle playfully nipped Vanillas ear,and purred
she spun around and stood on her hind legs. she started clawing his nose playfully

kkriket
December 25th, 2016, 07:04 PM
"Oh my! Are you all right?" Strawberry ran over to Sushi and noticed that the small molly was bleeding. "Chocolate, go get the milkman! This cat's hurt."
arumin

(AGH IM SORRY I KEEP MEANING TO REPLY HERE BUT I ALWAYS FORGET)

Chocolate Milk shrieked in surprise, a brief moment of shock keeping her glued in place. She couldn't take her eyes off of the blood oosing out of the poor cat's head, probably sticky and warm. It wasn't even that much blood, but it shook Chocolate Milk nonetheless. She forced her frantic eyes away from the wound, nodding to Strawberry.
"R-Right!" She stumbles, turning on heal and racing towards the den window, pawing the transparent pane until it opened and allowed her access. The milkman always kept the window opened just a tad, so she could return to him easily, and she was forever greatful for it - especially now.
Racing inside, she howled and mewled up a storm, almost deafening herself in her frantic calls. The kind old milkman was always quick to arrive, speaking in soothing purrs that Chocolate Milk could never understand. She was able, after a long while of incessant meowing, to coerce her caretaker to the yard, where their injured friend lay. Chocolate Milk bounded ahead of him, though, ready to warn their new friend of the twolegs intentions.
"Don't worry!" She called. "He's kind - he'll help you."

Mayflower
December 25th, 2016, 08:43 PM
(AGH IM SORRY I KEEP MEANING TO REPLY HERE BUT I ALWAYS FORGET)

Chocolate Milk shrieked in surprise, a brief moment of shock keeping her glued in place. She couldn't take her eyes off of the blood oosing out of the poor cat's head, probably sticky and warm. It wasn't even that much blood, but it shook Chocolate Milk nonetheless. She forced her frantic eyes away from the wound, nodding to Strawberry.
"R-Right!" She stumbles, turning on heal and racing towards the den window, pawing the transparent pane until it opened and allowed her access. The milkman always kept the window opened just a tad, so she could return to him easily, and she was forever greatful for it - especially now.
Racing inside, she howled and mewled up a storm, almost deafening herself in her frantic calls. The kind old milkman was always quick to arrive, speaking in soothing purrs that Chocolate Milk could never understand. She was able, after a long while of incessant meowing, to coerce her caretaker to the yard, where their injured friend lay. Chocolate Milk bounded ahead of him, though, ready to warn their new friend of the twolegs intentions.
"Don't worry!" She called. "He's kind - he'll help you."
(It's okay)
Strawberry quickly meowed to get the milkman's attention and then stepped aside to let him see Sushi.

Moonfur
arumin

kkriket
December 25th, 2016, 09:24 PM
(It's okay)
Strawberry quickly meowed to get the milkman's attention and then stepped aside to let him see Sushi.

Moonfur
arumin

The old man made a surprise noise, and then creened some twoleg words of pity. He reached down to pick up poor Sushi, and Chocolate Milk could only watch on in terror.
She knew her twoleg's intentions were good, but she was worried of Sushi's reaction nonetheless - if she scratched her poor Twoleg there was no telling what might happen. It was perfectly reasonable to be scared of a twoleg, especially if the cat is hurt, but Chocolate Milk was hopeful that everything would go fine.

wren
December 25th, 2016, 09:29 PM
Cookie sat on the yard. His body stretched out soaking up the sun with his skin. A yawn cracked open his lips and lasted a mere moment before he shut his jaws and fell silent. His sparse movements much more noticeable now that he sparsely made any attempt to move.

judas
December 25th, 2016, 10:41 PM
The old man made a surprise noise, and then creened some twoleg words of pity. He reached down to pick up poor Sushi, and Chocolate Milk could only watch on in terror.
She knew her twoleg's intentions were good, but she was worried of Sushi's reaction nonetheless - if she scratched her poor Twoleg there was no telling what might happen. It was perfectly reasonable to be scared of a twoleg, especially if the cat is hurt, but Chocolate Milk was hopeful that everything would go fine.
Sushi's eyes blinked open, looking at the twoleg. "Put me down!" She hissed, but her body was in to much pain to move. Sushi twitched, she looked over at the cats. Her head hurt uncontrollably, "Daddy?" She mumbled as her eyes closed. She soon fell back asleep, her ears twitched.

Strobelight
December 27th, 2016, 04:10 AM
"Stop!Stop!You win!" He purred and played dead,dropping to the ground

>Pepsi<
December 27th, 2016, 05:08 AM
"Stop!Stop!You win!" He purred and played dead,dropping to the ground
"Yay," she purred. She gazed out of the window, "what's out there?" She asked skittles. She looked at all of the trees.

Mayflower
January 8th, 2017, 11:04 AM
Sushi's eyes blinked open, looking at the twoleg. "Put me down!" She hissed, but her body was in to much pain to move. Sushi twitched, she looked over at the cats. Her head hurt uncontrollably, "Daddy?" She mumbled as her eyes closed. She soon fell back asleep, her ears twitched.
Strawberry Milk meowed in concern, then looked at his sister. She was trembling from the shock of seeing blood, and he realized he was trembling too. He gathered up his courage and followed the milkman inside, supporting Chocolate milk as they went. I know that cat didn't like us cats, I hope she doesn't hurt our twoleg.