PDA

View Full Version : Whiskerfur's winter home (closed)

Mango
December 22nd, 2016, 01:32 PM
She has a nice barn filled with mice.
http://i55.tinypic.com/2a50t8x.jpg
https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3019/2951584808_4ab1eacfab_b.jpg
and on the outside is this
http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/exterior-of-abandoned-barn-picture-id594643875?s=170667a
Her kit and kits BFF spend all winter here and can easily leave if they want, plus she can sneak into Skyclan so her kit can see her littermates/father (don't ask why)
Bram246 and Maplefur

Maplefur
December 22nd, 2016, 09:28 PM
She has a nice barn filled with mice.
http://i55.tinypic.com/2a50t8x.jpg
https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3019/2951584808_4ab1eacfab_b.jpg
and on the outside is this
http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/exterior-of-abandoned-barn-picture-id594643875?s=170667a
Her kit and kits BFF spend all winter here and can easily leave if they want, plus she can sneak into Skyclan so her kit can see her littermates/father (don't ask why)
Bram246 and Maplefur

Sandykit let out a short sigh, the warmth finally beginning to return to her body. "Whiskerfur, how did you find this place?" She asked quietly from her spot on the ground, moving her head up to stare at her mother.

Mango
December 22nd, 2016, 09:30 PM
Sandykit let out a short sigh, the warmth finally beginning to return to her body. "Whiskerfur, how did you find this place?" She asked quietly from her spot on the ground, moving her head up to stare at her mother.
She sighed," I saw it one day while hunting in green leaf and I investigated it."

Maplefur
December 22nd, 2016, 09:34 PM
She sighed," I saw it one day while hunting in green leaf and I investigated it."

Sandykit frowned, many questions swirling in her head. "Mother... why did you want to leave?" She asked. "Didn't you care about Father? And my littermates?" She asked. "And what will the clan do when they find out we've gone?" Sandykit hoped her mother wouldn't get in trouble- while it was obvious Whiskerfur had some growing to do as a parent, Sandykit couldn't help but love her. She was her mother, after all, so in a way she had to love her.

Mango
December 22nd, 2016, 09:38 PM
Sandykit frowned, many questions swirling in her head. "Mother... why did you want to leave?" She asked. "Didn't you care about Father? And my littermates?" She asked. "And what will the clan do when they find out we've gone?" Sandykit hoped her mother wouldn't get in trouble- while it was obvious Whiskerfur had some growing to do as a parent, Sandykit couldn't help but love her. She was her mother, after all, so in a way she had to love her.
"Cucumberpickle will only be concerned about you, it's snowing so they'll loose our scent easily. Your father and I had relationship, but don't anymore I'll explain that when your older. They'll think I'm on one of my adventures with you, at least if later Waspkit wants to join us he can. Perhaps Pebblekit could too, I suppose. But I left over hid distrust in me raising you and your littermates."

Maplefur
December 22nd, 2016, 09:43 PM
"Cucumberpickle will only be concerned about you, it's snowing so they'll loose our scent easily. Your father and I had relationship, but don't anymore I'll explain that when your older. They'll think I'm on one of my adventures with you, at least if later Waspkit wants to join us he can. Perhaps Pebblekit could too, I suppose. But I left over hid distrust in me raising you and your littermates."

Sandykit nodded. "Oh," was all she could think to say. So then, it's my father's fault that Whiskerfur left? She wondered, shaking her head slightly. She looked around at their surroundings. "This place is big," she commented, wobbling to her feet and moving to sniff some hay. "And it smells funny," she added.

Mango
December 22nd, 2016, 10:08 PM
Featherkit sniffed. "Yea, it stinks in here." she said as she wrinkled her nose.
Sandykit nodded. "Oh," was all she could think to say. So then, it's my father's fault that Whiskerfur left? She wondered, shaking her head slightly. She looked around at their surroundings. "This place is big," she commented, wobbling to her feet and moving to sniff some hay. "And it smells funny," she added.
(Fallen, this is closed)
She smiled," Maybe when your 6 moons old you can return to Skyclan and be the long lost kit and see your littermates. We'll make this journey next moon so you can see your family."

Maplefur
December 23rd, 2016, 07:26 AM
(Fallen, this is closed)
She smiled," Maybe when your 6 moons old you can return to Skyclan and be the long lost kit and see your littermates. We'll make this journey next moon so you can see your family."

Sandykit nodded, happy she'd at least be able to see her family again. "But will they let me back in, knowing that I left them?" She murmured to herself. She began to pad around, sniffing every crack and crevice. It felt decently safe in the barn, despite the weird scent and the fact that it was obviously built by twolegs.

Mango
December 23rd, 2016, 03:45 PM
Sandykit nodded, happy she'd at least be able to see her family again. "But will they let me back in, knowing that I left them?" She murmured to herself. She began to pad around, sniffing every crack and crevice. It felt decently safe in the barn, despite the weird scent and the fact that it was obviously built by twolegs.
She glanced at Sandykit," Do you want to go back? Because if you do then maybe in a day or do, after this storm passes I can get you back to camp. But yes, they'll know it's you." she forced herself to her paws and smiled," Up this ladder is a much of hay, I know that moss is softer, but it's going to have to do, besides you won't have to make your nest."

Maplefur
December 23rd, 2016, 05:25 PM
She glanced at Sandykit," Do you want to go back? Because if you do then maybe in a day or do, after this storm passes I can get you back to camp. But yes, they'll know it's you." she forced herself to her paws and smiled," Up this ladder is a much of hay, I know that moss is softer, but it's going to have to do, besides you won't have to make your nest."

Sandykit shook her head. "I'm staying with you," she meowed quietly, yet firmly. She wouldn't allow herself to go back, not when she had willingly left. I've made my decision, I'm not going back on it now. The kit looked up the ladder, tilting her head at the new word. "They don't have any ladders back at camp," she mewed as she put a paw on the first step to try it out. She pulled the rest of her body up, back legs churning for a moment as she struggled to climb up.

Mango
December 23rd, 2016, 08:27 PM
Sandykit shook her head. "I'm staying with you," she meowed quietly, yet firmly. She wouldn't allow herself to go back, not when she had willingly left. I've made my decision, I'm not going back on it now. The kit looked up the ladder, tilting her head at the new word. "They don't have any ladders back at camp," she mewed as she put a paw on the first step to try it out. She pulled the rest of her body up, back legs churning for a moment as she struggled to climb up.
"That's good." She mewed," It's okay.. It made by twolegs, it's sturdy."

Maplefur
December 24th, 2016, 05:20 PM
"That's good." She mewed," It's okay.. It made by twolegs, it's sturdy."

Sandykit nodded, trusting the structure more. She scrambled her way up a few more rings and lay there for a moment, regaining strength before pulling herself the rest of the way up. "Wow, there's a lot of space!" She exclaimed, popping her head out from the edge to look down at Whiskerfur. "It's bigger than the nursery!"

Mango
December 24th, 2016, 05:56 PM
Sandykit nodded, trusting the structure more. She scrambled her way up a few more rings and lay there for a moment, regaining strength before pulling herself the rest of the way up. "Wow, there's a lot of space!" She exclaimed, popping her head out from the edge to look down at Whiskerfur. "It's bigger than the nursery!"
Whiskerfur bounded up," Besides you and Songkit get it all for yourselves, besides me, who'll share of course... Besides, maybe your littermates might one day join us!"

Maplefur
December 24th, 2016, 06:59 PM
Whiskerfur bounded up," Besides you and Songkit get it all for yourselves, besides me, who'll share of course... Besides, maybe your littermates might one day join us!"

Sandykit nodded. "Maybe," she meowed. In all honesty, she wasn't that sure that her siblings would want to leave the clan, but she didn't want to say anything to bring Whiskerfur's hope down. She pawed at some of the hay, trying to shift it into what would hopefully be a comfy nest.

Mango
December 25th, 2016, 11:36 AM
Sandykit nodded. "Maybe," she meowed. In all honesty, she wasn't that sure that her siblings would want to leave the clan, but she didn't want to say anything to bring Whiskerfur's hope down. She pawed at some of the hay, trying to shift it into what would hopefully be a comfy nest.
Whiskerfur paused," true, they just lay around all day doing nothing." she padded the bedding down trying to make it softer."

Maplefur
December 25th, 2016, 05:13 PM
Whiskerfur paused," true, they just lay around all day doing nothing." she padded the bedding down trying to make it softer."

Sandykit didn't say anything, tail waving behind her uncomfortably. Her littermates did move about, but it seemed like Whiskerfur didn't pay enough attention to them to notice. Instead of saying anything, the young kit simply copied her mother's movements in patting the bedding, before settling down into the little scoop she had made. I wonder when someone will notice we're missing.... I wonder what my littermates will do, and what Father will do when he comes back. Her ears flattened a bit against her head as she laid it down on her paws, tucking her nose under her tail as she tried to find sleep.

Mango
December 25th, 2016, 05:35 PM
Sandykit didn't say anything, tail waving behind her uncomfortably. Her littermates did move about, but it seemed like Whiskerfur didn't pay enough attention to them to notice. Instead of saying anything, the young kit simply copied her mother's movements in patting the bedding, before settling down into the little scoop she had made. I wonder when someone will notice we're missing.... I wonder what my littermates will do, and what Father will do when he comes back. Her ears flattened a bit against her head as she laid it down on her paws, tucking her nose under her tail as she tried to find sleep.
Whiskerfur laid down and tried to sleep easily falling into a deep slumber.

Maplefur
December 25th, 2016, 08:45 PM
Whiskerfur laid down and tried to sleep easily falling into a deep slumber.

Sleep came harder for Sandykit. She fidgeted about, discomfort radiating from her due to the new surroundings. The smell of hay was heavy in the air, and she still wasn't sure she liked the scent. Each time the wind blew against the wooden barn and made loud creaks she would jump, fur bristling only to realize it was nothing. Finally, she gave up on trying to sleep by herself, standing up and slowly padding closer to Whiskerfur. The fluffy kit hesitated outside of her mother's nest before slipping inside and curling up against her, Whiskerfur's scent calming her down as it reminded her of the nursery. Closing her eyes tight and letting out a small yawn, she was finally able to drift off.

Mango
December 26th, 2016, 01:09 PM
Sleep came harder for Sandykit. She fidgeted about, discomfort radiating from her due to the new surroundings. The smell of hay was heavy in the air, and she still wasn't sure she liked the scent. Each time the wind blew against the wooden barn and made loud creaks she would jump, fur bristling only to realize it was nothing. Finally, she gave up on trying to sleep by herself, standing up and slowly padding closer to Whiskerfur. The fluffy kit hesitated outside of her mother's nest before slipping inside and curling up against her, Whiskerfur's scent calming her down as it reminded her of the nursery. Closing her eyes tight and letting out a small yawn, she was finally able to drift off.

Whiskerfur was sound asleep she didn't even hear Sandykit join her in the nest. She just slept while millions of mice scurried around the barn.