PDA

View Full Version : Sadly, It's Time to Part

MaskedBandits
October 6th, 2016, 09:14 PM
Since the migration, I have realized there are many of my characters I just don't roleplay anymore, and... I don't want them sitting in the dust any longer. So, without further ado, the following cats are now up for adoption:

Deerpaw (TC)
Mosspaw (SkC)
Ivyfrost (RC)
Amberpaw (RC)
Rowan (Loner)

I'd like for them to go to good homes, where people will actually roleplay them, so I may be slightly picky on who gets who.

Character Pages for each:

http://charahub.com/character/921137/Deerpaw
http://charahub.com/character/923673/Mosspaw
http://charahub.com/character/921131/Ivyfrost
http://charahub.com/character/931616/Amberpaw
http://charahub.com/character/927555/Rowan

My form is:

Character you're adopting
Why you chose this
What will you change? (Please, only small changes!)
SHORT but sweet RP Sample (Cause nobody likes those)
Other questions

Thanks, and I hope these guys go to a good - and better - place!

BiblioManiac
October 6th, 2016, 10:17 PM
Character you're adopting: Deerpaw
Why you chose this character(s): I need an apprentice/ shy cat?
How will you use my character in roleplay?: Can you clarify?
What will you change? (Please, only small changes!): Nothing I can think of now, but I'll tell you beforehand if I change something later.
SHORT but sweet RP Sample (Cause nobody likes those): (Most recent post) A leaf twitched, and Emberpaw focused upon it, tightening her muscles in preparation to pounce. After what felt like moons later but was really only a few heartbeats, a plump beige mouse poked its head out of the bush, scanning the mountainside but failing to notice Emberpaw, crouched soundless and unmoving beside a boulder. Her gray-orange fur blended well with the rock in the dying light, just like the last time she had hunted on her own, over three moons ago. The mouse scurried forward, and Emberpaw went as far as shifting her weight backwards before the first mouse was followed by three smaller, skinnier ones that had to be its children. The orphaned she-cat's eyes softened, and she paused. Moments later her face hardened again and she leapt forward and pounced, but only on the parent. The others had each other, and they'd find their way. She had. Emberpaw added the mouse to her ever-growing pile, scratched dirt over it again, and continued, heart thudding so loudly she was sure it would scare away any animals for miles.
Other questions: Who had Deerpaw's crush and mentor?

~Masked~
October 6th, 2016, 10:31 PM
I was about to make a form for IvyFrost and then i thought wait... i need to ask a question
are schoringFlame and IvyFrost mates or does she just crush on him?

MaskedBandits
October 7th, 2016, 07:14 AM
BiblioManiac, sorry I didn't clarify, I've removed it from the form now as I realize it makes no sense XD Fireclaw is his mentor, RPed by Aashka, and his crush is Coonpaw, RPed by Queen Elizabeth (I'll find out if they've changed their names) You may have Deerpaw *silent tear falls*
MoonHeart & Friends, She's just crushing on him now, wether they become mates is unknown. And Schorchingflame was her former live interest, now it's Tumblestep (I haven't updated my site in a while :p )

MaskedBandits
October 8th, 2016, 09:45 AM
Bump

MaskedBandits
October 8th, 2016, 04:37 PM
Bump bump bump bump buuuuuummmppp

Sage
October 10th, 2016, 05:57 AM
Character you're adopting: Mosspaw
Why you chose this: She is sooo sweet!
What will you change? (Please, only small changes!): Nothing
SHORT but sweet RP Sample (Cause nobody likes those):
Errm....I'll post in a little while, I have to go somewhere.
Other questions: N/A

MaskedBandits
October 10th, 2016, 10:53 AM
S A G I E She's yours :heartbounce:

stormblaze
October 12th, 2016, 01:09 PM
wow I remember a time when you and me where going to rp with deerpaw and i with my charries at the time! if you ever feel you got rid of a cat to many or want a cat come to my kitty cat market! welcome always jay and i'll take, amberpaw! what clan i'm just wondering!
character your adopting: amberpaw
reason why: i just love the sound of her and need an apprentice in windclan and since you do not metion any for certain clan she's in well looks good!
my rp sample: Amberpaw padded through the tall grass of the moor, looking down on the glistening lake that lay down infront of the high hill she stood on. her her mentor, Flamesong walked beside her, every few paces instucting her on the difference between smells that drifted by and prey scents. " can you here anything?" he asked for the first time. " the wind and the grass rustling?" she said as way of answer still unsure of her senses. " good but now you must learn how to here among all that the sounds of prey!" Flamesong told amberpaw.
also icase you wondered my 1-10 activeness on wco genarally.: 9-10 for rp: 9.
p.s she will be put to good use!
changes: i will put her in windclan! if thats k with you?

MaskedBandits
October 27th, 2016, 09:38 PM
I remember that :) Gonna give this one final bump...

goddess of ducks
October 28th, 2016, 10:15 AM
Character you're adopting: Rowan
Why you chose this: I want to get back into RPing loners, since the RP's I had previously died
What will you change? (Please, only small changes!): Not much. He'll find a mate eventually, maybe have a run with the DS
SHORT but sweet RP Sample (Cause nobody likes those): Waterstreak watched his apprentice practice. "Alright Moonpaw, very good." He praised. "Now I'm going to teach you a rather common move, but it's rather effective. Watch." Waterstreak stepped forwards and began to explain as he demonstrated. "So imagine an enemy right here." He said as an image of Acornprick sprang into mind. "Stay back a little ways so you can get a good running start. Then charge at them. At the last moment propel yourself forwards on the ground, this will knock their feet out from under them." Waterstreak launched at the image of Acornprick. When he was just a few tail lengths away, he sprang forwards sliding across the ground. He stood back up once he stopped and shook the dust out of his pelt. "You try, and don't worry if you get it wrong on the first try."
Other questions: Nope as long as it's cool that he runs with the DS for a while.

MaskedBandits
October 28th, 2016, 12:31 PM
He's yours :) He seems like a DS cat, though XD so that's fine! :heartbounce: