PDA

View Full Version : Recap game!

wren
December 22nd, 2016, 11:03 AM
I have been thing about this forever! So we could try and recap all of the books! Be as descriptive as you want or just put one sentence! I wanna see if we can get through he books! Please don't let this die.

Rusty a normal house cat is having a dream, a dream that he is in the forest hunting a mouse. Though something is there and disturbs his hunt and he wakes up. Getting up and leaving his house he walks across the yard and leaps up on the fence.

Tundra
May 13th, 2017, 03:19 AM
I will edit this!

Question: do I pick up on where you left off on into the wild?)

wren
May 24th, 2017, 10:17 PM
I will edit this!

Question: do I pick up on where you left off on into the wild?)

Yes!

Ludicrous Lunacy
May 24th, 2017, 10:24 PM
I have been thing about this forever! So we could try and recap all of the books! Be as descriptive as you want or just put one sentence! I wanna see if we can get through he books! Please don't let this die.

Rusty a normal house cat is having a dream, a dream that he is in the forest hunting a mouse. Though something is there and disturbs his hunt and he wakes up. Getting up and leaving his house he walks across the yard and leaps up on the fence.
He fights his future boyfriend--I mean, best friend, but then his best/boy friends mentor appears and comments on how he fought well or whatever. Oh and theres Bluestar, leader of a group of bizzare feral cats, too

Tundra
May 24th, 2017, 10:32 PM
Then Bluestar comments on his hunting skills and tells him he would have caught the moue if he had not hesitated. (Which is the part you skipped!) Rusty feels proud that a wild cat had complemented him. Then Bluestar offers him to join ThunderClan as an apprentice...

wren
May 24th, 2017, 11:23 PM
He thinks about what smudge had said but also thinks of his dreams. He asks a to make a choice later so I think it was whitestorm? Who would meet him there tomorrow at sun down. Rusty races back quickly

wickedvirtues
May 25th, 2017, 07:25 PM
Then he comes to ThunderClan and fights future best eld- I mean.. Longtail.. and buries his collar and meets Sandpaw and Dustpaw and they are rude. (I skipped the forest part so bleh, they race through a forest and stuff happenz)