Form:
Name:
Perso:
Other:
-=-=-=-
So this is after true pacifist but all the monsters moved back underground

Zan Partizanne
October 6th, 2016, 09:07 PM
HELLO EVERYONE THIS IS WHO I RP AS :FLOWEY/ASRIEL,PAINT,DAWN,ERROR-DAWN AND POSSIBLY MORE VERSIONS OF DAWN (Error-Dawn: Please no)

Abstracted Dog
October 6th, 2016, 09:10 PM
Name: Daisy
Looks:Tall with platinum colored hair and green eyes
Perso:TBRP'd
Other:She is a genocide

Snake
October 6th, 2016, 09:15 PM
All accepted also here is my stuff)
Main characters: Sans, Asgore
Oc
Name: Ice
Looks: short girl with brown hair and blue eyes
Perso: kind but gets angered easily
Other: Loves the monsters

Zan Partizanne
October 6th, 2016, 09:22 PM
Name: Dawn/Paint/Error-Dawn
Looks:Brown hair with Pink eyes she also wears a pink hoodie and her shirt is striped red and pink/Brown hair with rainbow eyes she wears a rainbow striped shirt and something resembling the stained apron but splattered with paint you will never see her not covered in paint./Hair with a greyish tint her left eye is covered by particles while the other is red and yellow with blue lines coming out of it her skin is colored pitch black and she wears a black hoodie with a red yellow and blue striped shirt

Personality:Kind and caring/Optimistic and calm/Mean and unsupportive
Other:None/None/She hates being called a glitch so if you call her that it's over for you also she has good English but only talks glitchy when she's super mad.(also forgot to mention I'm also:UnderFell Flowey and Storyshift Asriel)

Abstracted Dog
October 6th, 2016, 09:26 PM
Can I have chara too

Abstracted Dog
October 6th, 2016, 11:18 PM
burmpity

Snake
October 7th, 2016, 01:03 PM
Sorry! Yes you can, All accepted

Abstracted Dog
October 7th, 2016, 01:32 PM
now when can we start

Snake
October 7th, 2016, 04:15 PM
Yes go ahead and start!)

Abstracted Dog
October 8th, 2016, 11:52 AM
bump?

Snake
October 8th, 2016, 12:34 PM
Sans walked around the house, they had moved the lab here...he walked into the lab looking at his father's writing Wing Dings Gaster was signed at the bottom. Sans heard someone call him so he ran out of the lab.

aleka!
October 8th, 2016, 12:37 PM
(Can I beh Temmie?)

Snake
October 8th, 2016, 01:56 PM
(Can I beh Temmie?)
Sure!

aleka!
October 8th, 2016, 02:03 PM
(Yay XD)

Zan Partizanne
October 8th, 2016, 11:47 PM
(What I miss)

aleka!
October 9th, 2016, 11:20 AM
(Who wants to visit the Tem Shop? XD)

Abstracted Dog
October 9th, 2016, 11:24 AM
(Who wants to visit the Tem Shop? XD)
WHO DOSEN'T :P)

Zan Partizanne
October 9th, 2016, 12:28 PM
"I will fight you!"said Dawn "C-coMe at Me-e Th-thEn"said Error-Dawn. Paint sighed and facepalmed"why do the things I create always hate each other"she muttered.

Snake
October 10th, 2016, 09:41 AM
"I will fight you!"said Dawn "C-coMe at Me-e Th-thEn"said Error-Dawn. Paint sighed and facepalmed"why do the things I create always hate each other"she muttered.
Sans walked out of the lab, he saw Dawn and Error-Dawn fighting. Sans teleported in front of them "Hey we dont have a Bone to pick with anyone right?

Zan Partizanne
October 11th, 2016, 09:25 AM
Error-Dawn looked at him "..........."was all she said.Dawn however laughed into her hand Paint as well.

Thunder
October 11th, 2016, 03:25 PM
Can I be Toriel and Undyne? c: and Error Sans?

Snake
October 12th, 2016, 01:18 PM
Can I be Toriel and Undyne? c: and Error Sans?
Yeah)

Zan Partizanne
October 12th, 2016, 01:25 PM
"By the way are you blind?"asked Dawn pointing at the particles covering her left eye "Half Blind..."muttered Error-Dawn.

Trashy Sky
October 12th, 2016, 01:26 PM
(I wanna join but I'm not sure so excuse me while I sit here and think over everything damnit.)

Thunder
October 12th, 2016, 03:26 PM
Toriel sat in the kitchen, sighing as she pondered. She thought on calling Dawn, but she feared that Error Dawn would try to answer.
Error Sans sat in the complete white void, watching Error Dawn and the normal Sans. "HmM, mAyBe I sHoUlD bRiNg SaNs OvEr FoR a ViSiT."

Zan Partizanne
October 12th, 2016, 07:08 PM
(Awwwwwww dun be scared goat mom Error-Dawn isn't all that bad sure she's mean but.....yeah shes not that bad )Paint sighed and face palmed again "Can e please calm down"she said.

Snake
October 12th, 2016, 09:42 PM
(Awwwwwww dun be scared goat mom Error-Dawn isn't all that bad sure she's mean but.....yeah shes not that bad )Paint sighed and face palmed again "Can e please calm down"she said.
Sans sighed and sat down "Welp do you guys want to apologize to each other?" He asked

Zan Partizanne
October 12th, 2016, 11:14 PM
"No"said Error-Dawn "she won't stop making fun of me cause I have these blue lines on my face"she said "Hey I was just asking"said Dawn.

Snake
October 13th, 2016, 01:29 PM
"No"said Error-Dawn "she won't stop making fun of me cause I have these blue lines on my face"she said "Hey I was just asking"said Dawn.
"Just get along for once!" He replied "I wont leave until you BOTH apologize"

Zan Partizanne
October 13th, 2016, 02:00 PM
"ughhhhh Fine I'm S-sorry"said Error-Dawn "I'm sorry to"said Dawn pulling her into a hug"Just do me a favor and stop touching me"said Error-Dawn "ok"said Dawn letting go.