PDA

View Full Version : Smokeclan and Ivyclan

Silhouettes
December 21st, 2016, 07:47 PM
Once we're to siblings, Smoke and Ivy. Their parents were dead, and the brother and sister were barley managing. One day, a sign appeared. There was a bundle of ivy, being killed by smoke, though was no fire. The sister, Ivy, took it as a sign that her brother would kill her, she attacked, loosing miserably and became blind in one eye. The siblings parted, Smoke taking the thick, pine trees, and Ivy took the trinds of river. They got cats to join, and they called themself Smokestar and Ivystar. They lead their cats to battle, and lost many.
Many moons later, when they were a proper clan, something happened. Ivystar lead her clans into a terrible battle, and, she pushed herself and her brother down into an overflowing river. Ivystar, who knew how to swim, pushed her brother down, and killed him. Only a few heartbeats after, she realized she would be gone. Her final breath escaped. Smokeclan had one the battle, leaving many Ivyclan woundd...

Ivyclan, the Stealthy and Swimmers
They live in a small island after the marshes, which are neutral territory, and where the gatherings are.
Leader:Poppystar(Me)
Deputy:Thornshade (Yellowpotatoes)
Med: Open
Med Apprentice:Open
Warriors:
Apprentices:
Queens:
Kits:
Elders: Swiftfoot (@Shadomaru)
Ivyclan rules:
Do not befriend Smokeclan, the gathering is just for talk.
Stay out of the marshes unless gathering
(Pm if a plot/Forbidden love)
If you've befriended or mated with a Smokeclan cat and found out (Which could be hard or easy, just say which if you do), you MIGHT be dispromoted or killed
Leaders say is law
Follow the warrior code (*CoughsometimesCough*)
You may attack Smokeclan

Smokeclan, the Bold and Hunters
They live on the other side of marshes, where the most land prey is, they live in the pine forest
Leader: Shadestar (@Fallen)
Deputy: Ashfire (@Shadow)
Med Apprentice: Open
Warriors: Foxwhisker (Me)
Apprentices:
Queens:
Kits: Snowkit (Shadomaru){Foster mother=Ashfire)
Elders:
Smokeclan rules:
Do not befriend Ivyclan cats
Stay out of the marshes unless starving of gathering
Do as Starclan commands
What leader and deputy speak is law
Follow the warrior code
Do not attack Ivyclan unless attacked
Do not harm or force kits

Whenever it is the 10th or last day of every month, there will be a gathering! Whenever both the leaders are present and ready, they will say (Ready!) in this coloring
Here la forms:
Name:
Clan::
Perso: (Tbr'd is accepted)
Family:
Crush/Mate:
Rp ex: (Not if your roleplay with me)
Other:
Mentor (If apprentice):
Apprentice (If old enough):

Here is Poppystar's
Name: Poppystar
Clan: Ivy
Looks: Small tortoiseshell she-cat with pale yellow splashes and emerald eyes.
Perso: Tbrp'd
Family: Thornshade (Brother)
Crush/Mate: Open
Apprentice: Open

And here is Foxwhisker's
Name: Foxwhisker
Clan: Smoke
Looks: Fluffy fox-colored she-cat with faded red markings.
Family: Open
Apprentice: Open

Fallpotato
December 21st, 2016, 07:49 PM
Once we're to siblings, Smoke and Ivy. Their parents were dead, and the brother and sister were barley managing. One day, a sign appeared. There was a bundle of ivy, being killed by smoke, though was no fire. The sister, Ivy, took it as a sign that her brother would kill her, she attacked, loosing miserably and became blind in one eye. The siblings parted, Smoke taking the thick, pine trees, and Ivy took the trinds of river. They got cats to join, and they called themself Smokestar and Ivystar. They lead their cats to battle, and lost many.
Many moons later, when they were a proper clan, something happened. Ivystar lead her clans into a terrible battle, and, she pushed herself and her brother down into an overflowing river. Ivystar, who knew how to swim, pushed her brother down, and killed him. Only a few heartbeats after, she realized she would be gone. Her final breath escaped. Smokeclan had one the battle, leaving many Ivyclan woundd...

They live in a small island after the marshes, which are neutral territory, and where the gatherings are.
Leader:Petalstar(Me)
Deputy: Open
Warriors:
Apprentices:
Queens:
Kits:
Elders:

They live on the other side of marshes, where the most land prey is, they live in the pine forest
Leader: Open
Warriors:
Apprentices:
Queens:
Kits:
Elders:

(More coming soon)
Save deputy on ivy clan for me!

Shadow
December 21st, 2016, 07:58 PM

Leader:Petalstar(Me)
Warriors:
Apprentices:
Queens:
Kits:
Elders:

Warriors:
Apprentices:
Queens:
Kits:
Elders:

(More coming soon)
Name:Ashfire
Personality:aggressive,sarcastic,smart,brave,loyal ,fast,strong,quick to start a fight
Looks:http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb190/_wolfquest_/foxg14.jpg
Clan:Smokeclan
Mate: open just ask
Other:meow
Questions: noitseuq siht ot on yas uoy lliW (try to figure this out)

Silhouettes
December 21st, 2016, 08:23 PM
Name:Ashfire
Personality:aggressive,sarcastic,smart,brave,loyal ,fast,strong,quick to start a fight
Looks:http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb190/_wolfquest_/foxg14.jpg
Clan:Smokeclan
Mate: open just ask
Other:meow
Questions: noitseuq siht ot on yas uoy lliW (try to figure this out)
Accepted and, question this to no say you will? XD

Silhouettes
December 21st, 2016, 08:23 PM
Save deputy on ivy clan for me!
Sure, lemme make the form

Fallpotato
December 21st, 2016, 08:30 PM

Leader:Poppystar(Me)
Warriors:
Apprentices:
Queens:
Kits:
Elders:

Warriors:
Apprentices:
Queens:
Kits:
Elders:

Here la forms:
Name:
Clan::
Perso: (Tbr'd is accepted)
Family:
Crush/Mate:
Rp ex: (Not if your roleplay often with me)
Other:

Here is Poppystar's
Name: Poppystar
Clan: Ivy
Looks: Small tortoiseshell she-cat with pale yellow splashes and emerald eyes.
Family: Open
Name thornshade
Rank deputy
Clan ivy
Gende male
Looks small calico tom with ruby red eyes and black fur
Perso tbrped
Family Poppystar?
Crush/mate open
Rp ex thornshade Dan into the badger and knocked it over. He slashed at his throat and killed it.
Other meow

Silhouettes
December 21st, 2016, 08:34 PM
Name thornshade
Rank deputy
Clan ivy
Looks small calico tom with ruby red eyes and black fur
Perso tbrped
Family Poppystar?
Crush/mate open
Rp ex thornshade Dan into the badger and knocked it over. He slashed at his throat and killed it.
Other meow
Accepted, dough, how related to Poppy?

Fallpotato
December 21st, 2016, 08:35 PM
Accepted, dough, how related to Poppy?
Brother and sister?

Silhouettes
December 21st, 2016, 08:35 PM
Brother and sister?
Sure

CinnamonCookie
December 21st, 2016, 09:06 PM
Name: Shadestar
Clan: Smokeclan
Looks: Boop (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/0d/26/c2/0d26c2757a595b058183fca23677de0b.jpg)
Perso: TBRP
Family: daughter of Smokestar but mother died in battle
Crush/mate:
Rp ex: Tunisa crept forward slowly, tail just above the ground. Her nose shivered as she smelled the unknowledgable rabbit. She took a few steps closer....then pounced! The rabbit twitched a few times then she bitt the neck. Daddy would be proud.
Other: nope nurthin'

Silhouettes
December 22nd, 2016, 07:01 AM
Looks: Boop (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/0d/26/c2/0d26c2757a595b058183fca23677de0b.jpg)
Crush/mate:
Rp ex: Tunisa crept forward slowly, tail just above the ground. Her nose shivered as she smelled the unknowledgable rabbit. She took a few steps closer....then pounced! The rabbit twitched a few times then she bitt the neck. Daddy would be proud.
Accepted (The first leaders COULD of had mates and kits :P)

CinnamonCookie
December 22nd, 2016, 07:04 AM
Thank you!

Silhouettes
December 22nd, 2016, 07:11 AM
Thank you!
Np

Shadow
December 22nd, 2016, 08:45 AM
Crush/mate:
Can Ashfire be somewhat related to her?You can pick how though

CinnamonCookie
December 22nd, 2016, 08:55 AM
Sure and half sister?

Shadow
December 22nd, 2016, 09:01 AM
Sure and half sister?
Sure :3

CinnamonCookie
December 22nd, 2016, 09:06 AM
Then it's settled.

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 22nd, 2016, 09:27 AM
Name: Snowkit
Looks: a pure white cat with only a black ear to ruin the pure white fur
Perso: (Tbr'd is accepted) tbrpd
Family: I'd like a family
Crush/Mate: NO

Brendon caught the scent of a mouse somewhere close to him. Dropping into a hunter’s crouch, he spotted the mouse a few tail lengths away from him. He crept forward as quietly as he could so the mouse wouldn’t hear him. Once he was close enough, he pounced on top of the mouse, killing it in one quick blow. Brendon’s gray fur tingled with excitement after his first kill
Other: whoever her parents are, I pray for them

Shadow
December 22nd, 2016, 09:34 AM

Brendon caught the scent of a mouse somewhere close to him. Dropping into a hunter’s crouch, he spotted the mouse a few tail lengths away from him. He crept forward as quietly as he could so the mouse wouldn’t hear him. Once he was close enough, he pounced on top of the mouse, killing it in one quick blow. Brendon’s gray fur tingled with excitement after his first kill
Ashfire could be his adopted mother?

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 22nd, 2016, 10:02 AM
ok. He's a moon old as well

CinnamonCookie
December 22nd, 2016, 10:38 AM
Ok

(thx for vollenteering Shadestar XD)

Shadow
December 22nd, 2016, 10:42 AM
Np

Fallpotato
December 22nd, 2016, 10:44 AM
Can we start soon?

Silhouettes
December 22nd, 2016, 10:50 AM

Accepted

Silhouettes
December 22nd, 2016, 10:53 AM
Can we start soon?
Lets start after 1 or 2 more ppl come

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 22nd, 2016, 11:03 AM
(I need a cat in the other clan)
Name: Swiftfoot
Clan: Ivyclan
Looks: A gray tabby with amber eyes
Perso: (Tbr'd is accepted) Really hates being old and retired because he wants to continue doing things for the clan and it makes him very troublesome at times
Family: I guess I could be somebody's father
Crush/Mate: mate died
Rp ex: (Not if your roleplay often with me)do I need another example?
Other: no

Silhouettes
December 22nd, 2016, 11:07 AM
(I need a cat in the other clan)
Name: Swiftfoot
Clan: Ivyclan
Looks: A gray tabby with amber eyes
Perso: (Tbr'd is accepted) Really hates being old and retired because he wants to continue doing things for the clan and it makes him very troublesome at times
Family: I guess I could be somebody's father
Crush/Mate: mate died
Rp ex: (Not if your roleplay often with me)do I need another example?
Other: no
Accepted and no, you dont

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 22nd, 2016, 11:08 AM
yay

Silhouettes
December 22nd, 2016, 11:10 AM
Let's do one more kitty to startt :P

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 22nd, 2016, 11:45 AM
i hate waiting but ok

Silhouettes
December 22nd, 2016, 11:49 AM
i hate waiting but ok
XDD, we can roleplay now :O (Gtg soon though, I'll be back soon)

Silhouettes
December 22nd, 2016, 11:52 AM
Poppystar groomed her long-furred yet slick pelt, brushing her tail along the sand that made the Ivyclan clearing, which is where the meetings ammend and where the cats come after long days of hunting and patrolling.

Fallpotato
December 22nd, 2016, 11:53 AM
Poppystar groomed her long-furred yet slick pelt, brushing her tail along the sand that made the Ivyclan clearing, which is where the meetings ammend and where the cats come after long days of hunting and patrolling.
Thorn shade padded over to Poppystar and mewed "Hi."

Silhouettes
December 22nd, 2016, 11:55 AM
Thorn shade padded over to Poppystar and mewed "Hi."
"Hello." She replied, curling her tail around her mitts (Ugh, my baby brother is screaming brb)

Shadow
December 22nd, 2016, 12:02 PM
Ashfire stretched and looked for her half sister,Shadestar

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 22nd, 2016, 12:13 PM
Snowkit mewed loudly.

Swiftfoot laid in the elders den. He wondered if he could sneak out of camp in a little bit and maybe try to hunt.

Shadow
December 22nd, 2016, 12:15 PM
Snowkit mewed loudly.

Swiftfoot laid in the elders den. He wondered if he could sneak out of camp in a little bit and maybe try to hunt.
Ashfire herd her adopted but young kit (can Snowkit be too young to remember that he isn't Ashfires real kit?)she trotted to the nursery "Yes Snowkit?"She purred curling around him

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 22nd, 2016, 12:25 PM
Ashfire herd her adopted but young kit (can Snowkit be too young to remember that he isn't Ashfires real kit?)she trotted to the nursery "Yes Snowkit?"She purred curling around him
(he's a moon old so yes)

Snowkit mewed again and looked at who he thought was his mother. "Hi mom!" He mewed.

Shadow
December 22nd, 2016, 12:43 PM
(he's a moon old so yes)

Snowkit mewed again and looked at who he thought was his mother. "Hi mom!" He mewed.
"Hello Snowkit.What did you need?"she purred

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 22nd, 2016, 12:46 PM
"Hello Snowkit.What did you need?"she purred
"Someone to play with!" He mewed.

Shadow
December 22nd, 2016, 12:54 PM
"Someone to play with!" He mewed.
Ashfire purred as she looked at her tail.She moved her tail over to Snowkit and started to flick it in his face."I bet you can't get this one!"she meowed

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 22nd, 2016, 01:17 PM
Ashfire purred as she looked at her tail.She moved her tail over to Snowkit and started to flick it in his face."I bet you can't get this one!"she meowed
Snowkit giggled and began to bat and grab her tail.

Shadow
December 22nd, 2016, 01:36 PM
Snowkit giggled and began to bat and grab her tail.
She smiled and wagged her tail more

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 22nd, 2016, 01:37 PM
She smiled and wagged her tail more
"I'll catch it!" He mewed. He continued to try and grab it until he finally did. He mewed in accomplishment. "I caught it!"

Shadow
December 22nd, 2016, 01:39 PM
"I'll catch it!" He mewed. He continued to try and grab it until he finally did. He mewed in accomplishment. "I caught it!"
"Good job!"She licked him.She saw him yawn "Now you must be tierd.Go to sleep sweetie"

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 22nd, 2016, 01:51 PM
"Good job!"She licked him.She saw him yawn "Now you must be tierd.Go to sleep sweetie"
Snowkit shook his head. " But I'm not tired." It was a lie, but he didn't want to sleep.

Shadow
December 22nd, 2016, 01:59 PM
Snowkit shook his head. " But I'm not tired." It was a lie, but he didn't want to sleep.
"If your not tierd then you can help me with the elders and their ticks."She said getting up,though it was a lie she knew that would get her kit to sleep

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 22nd, 2016, 02:02 PM
"If your not tierd then you can help me with the elders and their ticks."She said getting up,though it was a lie she knew that would get her kit to sleep
"No!" Snowkit whined. "I don't wanna!"

Shadow
December 22nd, 2016, 02:06 PM
"No!" Snowkit whined. "I don't wanna!"
"Well you said your not tierd and I could use some help."she said

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 22nd, 2016, 02:12 PM
"Well you said your not tierd and I could use some help."she said
Snowkit yawned. "Ok. I'm tired." He admitted. "But I wanna stay up."

Shadow
December 22nd, 2016, 02:14 PM
Snowkit yawned. "Ok. I'm tired." He admitted. "But I wanna stay up."
"No.How about I tell you a story.A story about how our clans became clans.I was told this my my mama.If I tell you will you fall asleep?"she asked sitting down

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 22nd, 2016, 02:16 PM
"No.How about I tell you a story.A story about how our clans became clans.I was told this my my mama.If I tell you will you fall asleep?"she asked sitting down
Snowkit nodded and curled up in front of her.

Shadow
December 22nd, 2016, 02:28 PM
Snowkit nodded and curled up in front of her.
"Once apon a time there was two kits.One is named Smoke and and the other was named Ivy.They where abandoned by their parents.One time,Ivy saw a sign that she was going to get killed by Smoke,her brother.She saw ivy getting killed by smoke though with no fire.So then Ivy attacked Smoke and failed miserably.Smoke left Ivy to die and started to gather cats.So did Ivy.Soon,they called themselves Ivystar and Smokestar.Ivystar lead her clan into many battles.But all those times they failed miserably,as Smokestars clan,Smokeclan,won over Ivystars clan,Ivyclan.In one battle.Ivystar pushed Smokestar into a river,Smokestar drowned there,but before Ivystar could swim up to the surface,she drowned as well.That is how our clans came to be.There are many guesses that Ivystar has some sort of decents.Though many know that Smokestar has descendants.Shadestar,our leader is one of them.I am another.Me and Shadestar are half sisters."She purred at her kits wide eyes

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 22nd, 2016, 02:32 PM
"Once apon a time there was two kits.One is named Smoke and and the other was named Ivy.They where abandoned by their parents.One time,Ivy saw a sign that she was going to get killed by Smoke,her brother.She saw ivy getting killed by smoke though with no fire.So then Ivy attacked Smoke and failed miserably.Smoke left Ivy to die and started to gather cats.So did Ivy.Soon,they called themselves Ivystar and Smokestar.Ivystar lead her clan into many battles.But all those times they failed miserably,as Smokestars clan,Smokeclan,won over Ivystars clan,Ivyclan.In one battle.Ivystar pushed Smokestar into a river,Smokestar drowned there,but before Ivystar could swim up to the surface,she drowned as well.That is how our clans came to be.There are many guesses that Ivystar has some sort of decents.Though many know that Smokestar has descendants.Shadestar,our leader is one of them.I am another.Me and Shadestar are half sisters."She purred at her kits wide eyes
Snowkit was amazed by all of this. He didn't want to sleep anymore, he had so many questions.

Shadow
December 22nd, 2016, 02:40 PM
Snowkit was amazed by all of this. He didn't want to sleep anymore, he had so many questions.
"Now it's time for you to go to sleep."she said stretching

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 22nd, 2016, 02:45 PM
"Now it's time for you to go to sleep."she said stretching
"But mom, I don't want to." He complained.

Shadow
December 22nd, 2016, 02:46 PM
"But mom, I don't want to." He complained.
"You promised.And a warrior NEVER breaks his promises."Ashfire purred

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 22nd, 2016, 02:57 PM
"You promised.And a warrior NEVER breaks his promises."Ashfire purred
"A warrior never breaks his promise?" He asked and curled up next to her wanting her warmth.

Shadow
December 22nd, 2016, 02:59 PM
"A warrior never breaks his promise?" He asked and curled up next to her wanting her warmth.
"Never"she says curling up around her kit

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 22nd, 2016, 03:00 PM
Snowkit closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Shadow
December 22nd, 2016, 03:01 PM
Snowkit closed his eyes and fell asleep.
I am afraid to timeskip lol)

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 22nd, 2016, 03:04 PM
(If were in the middle of the day, I HOPEFULLY don't think it would hurt to skip two hours of the day)

Shadow
December 22nd, 2016, 03:06 PM
(If were in the middle of the day, I HOPEFULLY don't think it would hurt to skip two hours of the day)
Ok..)
Ashfire woke up seeing that her kit was still asleep she padded out of the nursery to get something to eat

Silhouettes
December 22nd, 2016, 03:07 PM
(If your in Smokeclan do the chat color Sienna and Ivyclan MeduimTurquoise )

Silhouettes
December 22nd, 2016, 03:11 PM
Poppystar swiped her claws quickly into the water, scooping up a silver fish, before snapping down on its throat, caught two more, and headed back to camp

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 22nd, 2016, 03:12 PM
Ok..)
Ashfire woke up seeing that her kit was still asleep she padded out of the nursery to get something to eat

Snowkit remained asleep.

CinnamonCookie
December 22nd, 2016, 03:31 PM
Shadestar watched the clan from the Ashenrock (like the Skyrock or the Highrock but Smokeclan version). She was proud of her clan.

Fallpotato
December 22nd, 2016, 03:33 PM
thornshade padded around camp bored. He went out to the river and gathered some fish.

Shadow
December 22nd, 2016, 03:43 PM
Shadestar watched the clan from the Ashenrock (like the Skyrock or the Highrock but Smokeclan version). She was proud of her clan.
Ashfire sighed

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 22nd, 2016, 04:23 PM
Snowkit yawned and woke up. He stood and stretched. He wondered if he was quiet, he could sneak out.

Silhouettes
December 22nd, 2016, 04:43 PM
(Just made a Smokeclan kitty XD) Foxwhisker stretched as she climbed out the warriors den, blinking the sleep out of her amber eyes.

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 22nd, 2016, 05:08 PM
Snowkit silently poked his head out of the nursery. He checked to make sure no cat was looking and stepped out.

CinnamonCookie
December 22nd, 2016, 05:42 PM
Shadowstar was turning away when she saw the fluff ball. She silemly crept forward towards the kit and asked in a cold harsh vioce, "What do you think you're doing?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 22nd, 2016, 05:46 PM
Snowkit jumped in fear when he heard a voice and looked up at Shadowstar. He didn't have anything to say. "Ummm..."

Fallpotato
December 22nd, 2016, 05:49 PM
thornshade sat in the clearing and ate a mouse.

CinnamonCookie
December 22nd, 2016, 05:57 PM
"Get back in the nursery." Shadestar growled. After the kit scrambled inside, she approached his mother.

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 22nd, 2016, 05:58 PM
Snowkit stayed just inside the entrance of the nursery. He needed a different plan.

Swiftbreeze watched the clan from just outside the elders den. He hated it there. He wanted to be a warrior again.

Shadow
December 22nd, 2016, 08:41 PM
Ashfire trotted to her leader "Shadestar what happened?"she asked

CinnamonCookie
December 22nd, 2016, 08:46 PM
"Snowkit tried to sneak out of camp." she glanced at the kit.

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 22nd, 2016, 08:49 PM
"That's not true!" Snowkit said. "I just wanted to explore the camp!"

CinnamonCookie
December 22nd, 2016, 08:53 PM
"Why did you do it stealthily and looked around to make sure no cats were around then fixed your eyes on the entrance? Hmmm?" Shadestar said.

Shadow
December 22nd, 2016, 09:01 PM
Ashfires face was getting hot in embarrassment "I'm sorry shadestar I will make sure that this will NOT happen again."She glanced at her kit

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 22nd, 2016, 09:08 PM
Snowkit didn't have any words after that.

CinnamonCookie
December 22nd, 2016, 09:16 PM
"You'd better not." she growled then left the nursery. She went onto Ashenrock and kept an eye out for anything.

Shadow
December 22nd, 2016, 09:25 PM
"Snowkit!"She hissed "Do you have any idea how Shadestar thinks of my Now??I might as well be a kit like you!"She sighed plopping down next to him

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 22nd, 2016, 09:29 PM
"I'm sorry mom." Snowkit sounded truly sorry. "I just wanted to explore."

Shadow
December 22nd, 2016, 09:31 PM
"its ok.your just a kit.Its not long until you become a apprentice."she purred licking him between the ears

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 22nd, 2016, 09:34 PM
yeah 5 more moons isnt long at all)

Snowkit smiled and stood up.

Silhouettes
December 23rd, 2016, 07:48 AM

(How about 1 Sunday= 1 moon?

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 23rd, 2016, 08:25 AM
Don't ask me. I didn't make the thread

Silhouettes
December 23rd, 2016, 08:26 AM
(Just asking for an opinion

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 23rd, 2016, 08:29 AM
I don't care, the only flaw is it only two people rp and then everyone else misses out)

Silhouettes
December 23rd, 2016, 08:40 AM
I don't care, the only flaw is it only two people rp and then everyone else misses out)
I agree that there's barley any ppl)

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 23rd, 2016, 08:57 AM
Plus that means a gathering has to be once a week and if one of the leaders is offline, then we have to wait and the gathering might take 3 days)

CinnamonCookie
December 24th, 2016, 12:32 AM
That queen needs to pay attention to the kit and teach him what's good or bad! I need him to be the best warrior he can be, not a stupid kit. Shadowstar thought.

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 24th, 2016, 09:07 AM
Snowkit climbed on top of his mother and laid on her head purring.

Swiftfoot stood up and walked to the entrance of the camp. He hated sitting around and doing nothing.

Shadow
December 24th, 2016, 09:23 AM
Snowkit climbed on top of his mother and laid on her head purring.

Swiftfoot stood up and walked to the entrance of the camp. He hated sitting around and doing nothing.
(Hey now fallen it's not her real kit but he doesn't know it,and she is VERY young to be a queen,16! Moons and all)
Ashfire looked up at her kit.She purred and swatted him off playfully "What are you doing?"she purred

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 24th, 2016, 09:27 AM
(Hey now fallen it's not her real kit but he doesn't know it,and she is VERY young to be a queen,16! Moons and all)
Ashfire looked up at her kit.She purred and swatted him off playfully "What are you doing?"she purred
"I'm seeing the world like you see it!" He said happily.

Shadow
December 24th, 2016, 09:36 AM
"I'm seeing the world like you see it!" He said happily.
She giggled and put him back on her head "Now hang on!And don't claw me.."she said as she stood up and walked out of the den

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 24th, 2016, 09:39 AM
She giggled and put him back on her head "Now hang on!And don't claw me.."she said as she stood up and walked out of the den
Snowkit hung on.

Shadow
December 24th, 2016, 09:40 AM
Snowkit hung on.
"Do you feel like a starclan warrior?"she purred seeing his eyes light up

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 24th, 2016, 09:41 AM
"Do you feel like a starclan warrior?"she purred seeing his eyes light up
"Yes!" He mewed happily.

Shadow
December 24th, 2016, 10:02 AM
"Yes!" He mewed happily.
Ashfire purred.She pushed her kit onto her back and told him to hang on with his claws.She ran around camp with him on her back.

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 24th, 2016, 10:06 AM
Ashfire purred.She pushed her kit onto her back and told him to hang on with his claws.She ran around camp with him on her back.
Snowkit laughed.

Shadow
December 24th, 2016, 10:09 AM
Ashfire stopped and set him down on the nursery "Good thing Shadestar didn't see."she licked him between his ears

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 24th, 2016, 10:12 AM
Ashfire stopped and set him down on the nursery "Good thing Shadestar didn't see."she licked him between his ears
Snowpaw laughed and got off.

Shadow
December 24th, 2016, 10:21 AM
Snowpaw laughed and got off.
Ashfire sat down purring and looked at her kit

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 24th, 2016, 10:28 AM
Ashfire sat down purring and looked at her kit

Snowkit purred in happiness.

CinnamonCookie
December 24th, 2016, 12:24 PM
(Shadestar is rude and kinda mean. she doesn't care. She's cruel)

Shadow
December 24th, 2016, 12:31 PM
(Shadestar is rude and kinda mean. she doesn't care. She's cruel)
But we sistas)

CinnamonCookie
December 24th, 2016, 12:46 PM
(i know I'll make her brighten up)

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 26th, 2016, 08:15 AM
bump

Shadow
December 26th, 2016, 08:16 AM
Ashfire woke up with her kit beside her and dropped him down.She got up and started to organize a hunting patrol

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 26th, 2016, 08:31 AM
Snowkit stayed asleep.

Shadow
December 26th, 2016, 08:43 AM
Ashfire came back later with her patrol to fill up the fresh kill pile and she went back into the nursery with a big plump mouse and a small mouse for her kit

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 26th, 2016, 08:45 AM
Snowkit yawned and woke up.

Shadow
December 26th, 2016, 08:48 AM
Snowkit yawned and woke up.
"Wake up Snowkit I brought your a mouse."she said as she placed the mouse right infront of him

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 26th, 2016, 08:53 AM
Snowkit looked at the mouse and began to quickly devour it.

Shadow
December 26th, 2016, 08:55 AM
Snowkit looked at the mouse and began to quickly devour it.
Ashfire smiled and looked at her kit "Tomorrow you should be a apprentice." She purred

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 26th, 2016, 08:57 AM
(I AM ONE MOON OLD.....maybe two)

Shadow
December 26th, 2016, 08:59 AM
(I AM ONE MOON OLD.....maybe two)
(But you said a couple of pages back that you where five moons opd..)

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 26th, 2016, 08:59 AM
did I? Show me)

Shadow
December 26th, 2016, 09:00 AM
did I? Show me)
Currently trying to find it.)

Shadow
December 26th, 2016, 09:02 AM

There it is.page nine )

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 26th, 2016, 09:05 AM
key word: More

Shadow
December 26th, 2016, 09:05 AM
key word: More
Ok I'll look more.)

Shadow
December 26th, 2016, 09:06 AM
"Why did you do it stealthily and looked around to make sure no cats were around then fixed your eyes on the entrance? Hmmm?" Shadestar said.
Ashfires face was getting hot in embarrassment "I'm sorry shadestar I will make sure that this will NOT happen again."She glanced at her kit
"You'd better not." she growled then left the nursery. She went onto Ashenrock and kept an eye out for anything.
"Snowkit!"She hissed "Do you have any idea how Shadestar thinks of my Now??I might as well be a kit like you!"She sighed plopping down next to him
"its ok.your just a kit.Its not long until you become a apprentice."she purred licking him between the ears

(How about 1 Sunday= 1 moon?
All on page 9,is that good?)

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 26th, 2016, 09:09 AM
omg.............no. You said it's not long until I become an apprentice and I said 5 moons isn't long at all

Shadow
December 26th, 2016, 09:09 AM
omg.............no. You said it's not long until I become an apprentice and I said 5 moons isn't long at all
Ohhhh I read that the wrong way XD I thought you ment you where 5 moons)

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 26th, 2016, 09:11 AM
I'm dying of laughter XD

Shadow
December 26th, 2016, 09:12 AM
I'm dying of laughter XD
Waaaahhhh why you laugh at meeeed XD )

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 26th, 2016, 09:17 AM
Alright no more. Let's continue)

Shadow
December 26th, 2016, 09:38 AM
Ashfire knew that her kit was too young to become an apprentice but she loved seeing the exitment in her kits eyes

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 26th, 2016, 12:59 PM
Ashfire knew that her kit was too young to become an apprentice but she loved seeing the exitment in her kits eyes
(XD )

"Can I really become an apprentice tomorrow?" Snowkit asked excited.

Shadow
December 26th, 2016, 06:05 PM
(XD )

"Can I really become an apprentice tomorrow?" Snowkit asked excited.
"Soon if you be a good kit it will be almost like if it was tomorrow you become an apprentice!"she purred

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 26th, 2016, 07:05 PM
"Soon if you be a good kit it will be almost like if it was tomorrow you become an apprentice!"she purred
Snowkit nodded and sat down.