PDA

View Full Version : the journey to the clans. (flood,rain,lynx.)

kozui-chan
December 21st, 2016, 03:39 PM
flood started to walk away. let's go then!

Rain Fallen

CinnamonCookie
December 21st, 2016, 04:45 PM
(ok)
Lynx got up and followed Flood.

Rain
December 22nd, 2016, 06:44 AM
flood started to walk away. let's go then!

Rain Fallen
Rain looked around "So we are really doing this!" there was laughter in his mew, but he was really happy that his dream will finally come true. He followed Flood and Lynx

CinnamonCookie
December 22nd, 2016, 07:00 AM
"So. I don't know you guys very well so explain. Talk. Tell about yourselves please." Lynx asked in a little bit of a sassy way.

Rain
December 22nd, 2016, 11:00 AM
"So. I don't know you guys very well so explain. Talk. Tell about yourselves please." Lynx asked in a little bit of a sassy way.
Rain felt embarrassed to talk about himself "Well.. um.. I was born far, far away from here. I lived in a clan made of loners. It wasn't calm or fun there, cats fought for leader ship.. Then I met a new loner that joined our clan her name is Ocy.. we left the clan and went to explore the world together, she got lost - I lost her. And now I truly have no idea where she is.." He finished sadness stuck in his throat.

CinnamonCookie
December 22nd, 2016, 11:56 AM
Lynx looked at him. "Ok. No more sappyness. I came from not to far from here and there was a bunch of cats. They called it the cat shelter. How dumb was that? I lived in a cave in peace."

kozui-chan
December 22nd, 2016, 03:44 PM
Lynx looked at him. "Ok. No more sappyness. I came from not to far from here and there was a bunch of cats. They called it the cat shelter. How dumb was that? I lived in a cave in peace."
"i was born to two evil cats. they abused me,hated me, called me worthless. i had a friend names sea. she is in thunderclan now. my brother quiet is in riverclan. they left about four moons ago... but i will see them at gatherings. hopefully." she meowed

CinnamonCookie
December 22nd, 2016, 03:45 PM
"I wonder....which clan should I be in?" Lynx asked.

kozui-chan
December 22nd, 2016, 03:53 PM
"I wonder....which clan should I be in?" Lynx asked.
the five are shadowclan skyclan riverclan thunderclan and windclan." flood meowed rain and i are going to thunderclan

CinnamonCookie
December 22nd, 2016, 05:24 PM
"Shadowclan...I like the sound of that." Lynx said.

Rain
December 23rd, 2016, 06:26 AM
"Shadowclan..I like the sound of that." Lynx said.
Rain looked at her "Shadowclan does not sound family like to me"

kozui-chan
December 23rd, 2016, 08:07 PM
Rain looked at her "Shadowclan does not sound family like to me"
shadowclan is a good clan from what i have heard." flood meowed.

CinnamonCookie
December 23rd, 2016, 11:36 PM
Lynx smiled. "Well I like to keep to the shadows, not literally of course. And yea, I bet that Shadowclan is a good clan."

Rain
December 24th, 2016, 02:01 AM
shadowclan is a good clan from what i have heard." flood meowed.
"Maybe its good, I don't know much to judge.." Rain mewed

CinnamonCookie
December 24th, 2016, 02:24 AM
"Anyways, what is your guys names? I'm Lynx." she greeted.

Rain
December 24th, 2016, 05:30 AM
"Anyways, what is your guys names? I'm Lynx." she greeted.
"Im Rain" he meowed

CinnamonCookie
December 24th, 2016, 11:53 AM
"Nice name and greetings." she said.

kozui-chan
December 24th, 2016, 09:30 PM
[QUOTE=Fallen;94992]"Nice name and greetings." she said.[/QUOTE"flood at your service." meowed the blue silver she cat

Rain
December 24th, 2016, 11:18 PM
"Are we nowhere near the clan yet?" Rain meowed impatiently, but with excitement

kozui-chan
December 24th, 2016, 11:48 PM
"Are we nowhere near the clan yet?" Rain meowed impatiently, but with excitement
we should stop for the night. by tomorrow we should reach the border." flood meowed

Rain
December 25th, 2016, 02:53 AM
we should stop for the night. by tomorrow we should reach the border." flood meowed
"That sounds good' Meowed rain while looking around

CinnamonCookie
December 25th, 2016, 03:24 AM
"Agreed." Lynx sat down.
Rain kozui-chan

Rain
December 25th, 2016, 06:17 AM
:mikilien:"Agreed." Lynx sat down.
Rain kozui-chan
following Lynx rain plumped on the soft grass lazily

CinnamonCookie
December 25th, 2016, 06:35 AM
"Night." Lynx laid down and fell asleep.

kozui-chan
December 25th, 2016, 05:59 PM
"Night." Lynx laid down and fell asleep.
:mikilien:
following Lynx rain plumped on the soft grass lazily
flood woke up to see the other cats asleep. she slunk over to rain and pounced on his tail. "wakey wakey!" she said playfully

Rain
December 26th, 2016, 02:54 AM
flood woke up to see the other cats asleep. she slunk over to rain and pounced on his tail. "wakey wakey!" she said playfully
Rain squeaked and saw flood "morning flood" he meowed happily though hiding his tail
:boo:

kozui-chan
December 30th, 2016, 04:02 PM
Rain squeaked and saw flood "morning flood" he meowed happily though hiding his tail
:boo:
its tome we should get going i believe and uh... i dont wanna wake linx she may bite me..

Rain
December 31st, 2016, 04:45 AM
its tome we should get going i believe and uh... i dont wanna wake linx she may bite me..
"yeah it time, I will wake her" meowed rain with laughter in his voice, he padded up to lynx and carefully touched her with his paw