PDA

View Full Version : Binks' chill time? ;)

zinfranny
December 20th, 2016, 10:31 PM
Ayyeee~:cow:

Would anyone like to jump into a join.me and just chill? I did this with Silvy a while back while we roleplayed together and created our characters- let me tell you, it was so fun! It's the greatest way to do things when you're just workin' and stuff.
So yeah! Maybe just reply to this thread or send me a message and I'll hook up a join.me for us. It would be just a casual time, maybe so I can get to know the community better and put an end to my inactiveness. Nothing crazy, just joking around while I completely redesign GyreWind hahaha :heartballoon4:

Fel
December 20th, 2016, 10:33 PM
I'd be up for one! c; [eDIT; rip, my device is a butt, so it'll have to be tomorrow ;u;]

zinfranny
December 20th, 2016, 10:35 PM
I'd be up for one! c;
Heheyyy I'll shoot you a link! ;)

zinfranny
December 20th, 2016, 10:51 PM
Awe shucks- Open again! :cow:

zinfranny
December 20th, 2016, 10:58 PM
Totally NOT bumping

Ludicrous Lunacy
March 11th, 2017, 07:51 AM
Well.
Inglewood Binks
*quietly dusts off*

zinfranny
March 11th, 2017, 10:31 AM
Ludicrous Lunacy
hEck
How in tarnation did you find this? It's so old lol
Okay so.. this weekend is busy because today I have a hockey game, and tomorrow I may be gone the whole day travelling. Just send me a PM when you're online again and I'll try to catch you

Momotaro
March 11th, 2017, 10:36 AM
ummm... Inglewood Binks, *raises hand slowly* Mate we could create random characters together then throw them away? Or keep them... we might have to talk through pm though..

Ludicrous Lunacy
Ludicrous Lunacy
hEck
How in tarnation did you find this? It's so old lol
Okay so.. this weekend is busy because today I have a hockey game, and tomorrow I may be gone the whole day travelling. Just send me a PM when you're online again and I'll try to catch you
heheheheheh totally wasnt stalking you for gyre info 0-0 heh...

Hexict
too bad join.me is blocked on my computer :c

zinfranny
March 11th, 2017, 10:49 AM
The Eye Of The Storm Sounds good! I've already arranged something with Lunacy, so I'll contact you when I'm free next!

Ludicrous Lunacy jOIN THE JOIN.ME

Hexict awe shucks... do you think there's any other program we could use?

Hexict
March 11th, 2017, 10:52 AM
Hexict awe shucks... do you think there's any other program we could use?

probably not...

but thanks anyway ^u^

zinfranny
March 13th, 2017, 10:52 PM
Just doing a bump, because I have some work to do and don't want to do it alone (;

bright !
March 27th, 2017, 09:40 AM
Just doing a bump, because I have some work to do and don't want to do it alone (;

i'll join you fren :0