PDA

View Full Version : Knominal(3-in-one Interactive story)

FOXXRR
December 20th, 2016, 07:31 PM
SO! I've decided to take a rest from making a huge interactive story. As the title states, this will consist of three stories, which you get to choose one... maybe more later on. "Cats At Bay" is all about cats and their story until the end(and I'll try to make it comedic and funny). ANYWAYS lets get on with the story. (Knominal sounded stupid so I want to change it to Cats At Bay, but I can't for some reason)

Welcome to Cats At Bay, a story that has three stories all included. Your first choice is...
1: Give me the info for the stories
2: I'm not ready yet!
3: Just give me the first one already

FOXXRR
December 20th, 2016, 08:50 PM
So, nobody is going to do this?

Shadow
December 20th, 2016, 08:52 PM
One

FOXXRR
December 20th, 2016, 09:06 PM
The three choices for the stories are:
One, A kit in stray(a story about a cat), two, The lost warrior(a story about a cat), and three, Survival guide(a story about a cat). You are not given any more info.... CHOSE!

1: A Kit In Stray
2: The Lost Warrior
3: Survival Guide

(Author's note: I am horrible with names...)

FOXXRR
December 20th, 2016, 11:15 PM
One, A kit in stray(a story about a cat), two, The lost warrior(a story about a cat), and three, Survival guide(a story about a cat). You are not given any more info.... CHOSE!

(KABOOSKI!)

Snake
December 20th, 2016, 11:22 PM

How about 2

Shadow
December 20th, 2016, 11:23 PM
I would say one but I will say two

Shadow
December 20th, 2016, 11:24 PM
(KABOOSKI!)
Do you know markiplier...)

FOXXRR
December 20th, 2016, 11:25 PM
Do you know markiplier...)
(Yes)

Shadow
December 20th, 2016, 11:27 PM
(Yes)
YUS I knew it cuz you said one of his favorite quotes

FOXXRR
December 20th, 2016, 11:29 PM
Let's begin with the story right away........

You wake up slowly, your head throbbing in pain as you try to get up. You subconsciously feel around the area you are in but all you could feel is bitter coldness. After some time, you open your eyes and look around, but all you could see is white fluff. You don't know why and how you got here...
1: Continue looking around
2: Try to eat the fluff
3: Try to get up

Shadow
December 20th, 2016, 11:31 PM
Let's begin with the story right away........

You wake up slowly, your head throbbing in pain as you try to get up. You subconsciously feel around the area you are in but all you could feel is coldness. After some time, you open your eyes and look around, but all you could see is white fluff. You don't know why and how you got here...
1: Continue looking around
2: Try to eat the fluff
3: Try to get up
My funny part of me is all like:"EAT THE FLUFFFFF" while the realistic part of me is all like:"LOOK AROUND!!" I'll go with 1

FOXXRR
December 20th, 2016, 11:37 PM
You decide that eating fluff is a bad idea, and you can't move much anyways. You decide to look around and find anything that may help you. In the far distance, you could see something that resembles a white mushroom, and near you seems to be a white, hollow log of some sort....
1: Keep looking
2: Investigate the log
3: Investigate the mushroom thingi

Shadow
December 20th, 2016, 11:40 PM
You decide that eating fluff is a bad idea, and you can't move much anyways. You decide to look around and find anything that may help you. In the far distance, you could see something that resembles a white mushroom, and near you seems to be a white, hollow log of some sort....
1: Keep looking
2: Investigate the log
3: Investigate the mushroom thingi
2!

FOXXRR
December 20th, 2016, 11:46 PM
You investigate the log. It is white. It is a log. It is hollow.... other than those obvious facts, you discover it would be a good place to shelter from all these white fluff. The log is big enough for you to crawl into, and long enough to shelter from the wind that just started blowing a moment ago...
1: Go into the log
2: Investigate the mushroom thingi
3: Investigate the log further

Shadow
December 20th, 2016, 11:52 PM
You investigate the log. It is white. It is a log. It is hollow.... other than those obvious facts, you discover it would be a good place to shelter from all these white fluff. The log is big enough for you to crawl into, and long enough to shelter from the wind that just started blowing a moment ago...
3: Investigate the log further
3!

FOXXRR
December 20th, 2016, 11:56 PM
You Investigate the log further... hmm.... if you stare long enough, you can see the log moving slightly back and forth, but you think your eyes are playing tricks. The wind definitely got stronger than a moment ago...
3: Do nothing

Shadow
December 20th, 2016, 11:57 PM
You Investigate the log further... hmm.... if you stare long enough, you can see the log moving very slightly, and the wind definitely got stronger than a moment ago...
3: Do nothing
2 :3

FOXXRR
December 21st, 2016, 12:01 AM
You get up slowly, and walk towards the mushroom like thing.... but then as you get closer, you realize it is not a mushroom, but in fact, a tree covered in snow completely. The wind is blowing fiercely now....
1: Venture further
2: Turn back
3: What?!

Shadow
December 21st, 2016, 12:01 AM
You get up slowly, and walk towards the mushroom like thing.... but then as you get closer, you realize it is not a mushroom, but in fact, a tree covered in snow completely. The wind is blowing fiercely now....
1!

Snake
December 21st, 2016, 12:03 AM
I want to put 3!!!! But 1

FOXXRR
December 21st, 2016, 12:07 AM
You continue to walk, going past the single tree in middle of nowhere, until the wind gets so strong it blows you off your paws. You collapse on more white fluff, unable to move due to the strong wind current that seemed to throw the fluff at you...
1: Find shelter
2: Call for help
3: What...

Shadow
December 21st, 2016, 12:10 AM
You continue to walk, going past the single tree in middle of nowhere, until the wind gets so strong it blows you off your paws. You collapse on more white fluff, unable to move due to the strong wind current that seemed to throw the fluff at you...
1: Find shelter
2: Call for help
3: What...

Snake
December 21st, 2016, 12:12 AM
1 XD

FOXXRR
December 21st, 2016, 12:14 AM
Unfortunately, there are no shelter except for that one log you left behind.... you no longer feel your body as the snow piles up on you. Your vision darkens with every second, and you can't do anything about it. The last thing you see is white fluff.......
1: Restart from the tree
2: Choose another story
(Achievement unlocked: First Death)

Shadow
December 21st, 2016, 12:15 AM
U evil 1 :I

FOXXRR
December 21st, 2016, 12:16 AM

Shadow
December 21st, 2016, 12:17 AM
2 :I

FOXXRR
December 21st, 2016, 12:22 AM
The wind blew harshly as you go back to the log. It becomes hard to stand as the wind blows stronger and stronger, throwing white fluff at your face. You have no choice except to dive into the log, accidentally bumping your head in the process. You feel slight movements as you settle down. Looks like you're not alone...
1: Investigate
2: Stay and wait
3: Make the log wobble.

Shadow
December 21st, 2016, 12:24 AM
The wind blew harshly as you go back to the log. It becomes hard to stand as the wind blows stronger and stronger, throwing white fluff at your face. You have no choice except to dive into the log, accidentally bumping your head in the process. You feel slight movements as you settle down. Looks like you're not alone...
2: Stay and wait
3: Make the log wobble.

FOXXRR
December 21st, 2016, 12:26 AM
You decide to wait and see what happens... nothing... except that the wind howled as it blew against and past the log...
2: Make the log wobble to indicate your presence

Shadow
December 21st, 2016, 12:26 AM
You decide to wait and see what happens... nothing... except that the wind howled as it blew against and past the log...
2: Make the log wobble to indicate your presence

FOXXRR
December 21st, 2016, 12:30 AM
You crawl slowly to the other side of the log, and stared. It was just a black hole..... or maybe a cat.... You crawl closer, and you found out it was a black cat. A black she-cat to be exact....
1: Poke
2: Clear your throat
3: Turn back and leave the cat be

Shadow
December 21st, 2016, 12:31 AM
You crawl slowly to the other side of the log, and stared. It was just a black hole..... or maybe a cat.... You crawl closer, and you found out it was a black cat. A black she-cat to be exact....
1: Poke
2: Clear your throat
3: Turn back and leave the cat be
2(wait am I a male?!)

FOXXRR
December 21st, 2016, 12:34 AM
(You are a cat...)
You cleared your throat, but there was no reaction from the cat. Unsatisfied, you clear your throat again, but louder. That is when the cat suddenly turns around, a surprised look on her face...
1: Ask if this is her log
2: Hiss at the cat
3: Turn back as if nothing happened

Shadow
December 21st, 2016, 12:40 AM
(You are a cat...)
You cleared your throat, but there was no reaction from the cat. Unsatisfied, you clear your throat again, but louder. That is when the cat suddenly turns around, a surprised look on her face...
1: Ask if this is her log
2: Hiss at the cat
3: Turn back as if nothing happened

FOXXRR
December 21st, 2016, 12:45 AM
(Last one before I go to bed)
You ask the cat whether the log is hers or not. "N-no" She stammers, looking down at her paws. She looks like she wants to say something but is unable to...
1: Excuse yourself and go back to your end of the log
2: Ask who she is
3: Stare at the cat blankly

Shadow
December 21st, 2016, 12:51 AM
(Last one before I go to bed)
You ask the cat whether the log is hers or not. "N-no" She stammers, looking down at her paws. She looks like she wants to say something but is unable to...
1: Excuse yourself and go back to your end of the log
2: Ask who she is
3: Stare at the cat blankly

FOXXRR
December 21st, 2016, 11:37 AM
You ask the cat who she is. "Umm... my name is Daisy" she said, "What's yours?" You were about to say your name, but you realize you don't even know your name. You decide to make one up quick...
1: Fernandestigo
2: Xqurophil
3: These are all terrible names! I want to make my own

Shadow
December 21st, 2016, 11:46 AM
You ask the cat who she is. "Umm... my name is Daisy" she said, "What's yours?" You were about to say your name, but you realize you don't even know your name. You decide to make one up quick...
1: Fernandestigo
2: Xqurophil
3: These are all terrible names! I want to make my own

FOXXRR
December 21st, 2016, 11:51 AM
Then what shall it be?...
1: (Enter new name here)

Shadow
December 21st, 2016, 12:06 PM
Then what shall it be?...
1: (Enter new name here)
SUNGLOW

FOXXRR
December 21st, 2016, 12:10 PM
You tell the cat that your name is Sunglow.... for some reason, that name feels familiar... Well anyways, after you traded your greetings, you wonder to yourself, why you are here...
1: Magic?
2: FAITH!
3: None of the above

Shadow
December 21st, 2016, 12:23 PM
You tell the cat that your name is Sunglow.... for some reason, that name feels familiar... Well anyways, after you traded your greetings, you wonder to yourself, why you are here...
1: Magic?
2: FAITH!
3: None of the above
1!!!!!

FOXXRR
December 21st, 2016, 12:30 PM
You decide that you are here because of a magical... happening???? You stare at the cat for a moment longer and you turn away, unable to strike a conversation... suddenly, the log turns, throwing you on one of it's sides...
1: Crawl backward
2: Wait and see
3: Reach out for Daisy

kozui-chan
December 21st, 2016, 12:32 PM
You decide that you are here because of a magical... happening???? You stare at the cat for a moment longer and you turn away, unable to strike a conversation... suddenly, the log turns, throwing you on one of it's sides...
1: Crawl backward
2: Wait and see
3: Reach out for Daisy

3!!

FOXXRR
December 21st, 2016, 12:40 PM
You reach out for the she-cat you just met and grab her by the tail. You pull her away from the edge and at the center as you hear a loud CRACK! You look past her shoulders and see that the area was crushed by a rock.... you just saved her life. Although the cat fainted and can not thank you, you decide that you can not lose a companion...
1: Drag her back even further
2: Stay where you are
3: Nudge the cat

kozui-chan
December 21st, 2016, 01:04 PM
You reach out for the she-cat you just met and grab her by the tail. You pull her away from the edge and at the center as you hear a loud CRACK! You look past her shoulders and see that the area was crushed by a rock.... you just saved her life. Although the cat fainted and can not thank you, you decide that you can not lose a companion...
1: Drag her back even further
2: Stay where you are
3: Nudge the cat
1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please!!!!!!!!

FOXXRR
December 21st, 2016, 01:13 PM
You drag the cat further backwards until you could feel the cold wind rushing through... but nothing happened. The wind seems to be calming down.
1: Go outside
2: Try to wake the cat
3: Wait

aleka!
December 21st, 2016, 01:30 PM
2)

FOXXRR
December 21st, 2016, 01:35 PM
You nudge the cat. Nothing. You prod the cat. Nothing. You yowl at the cat. Nothing. You check her pulse. She's alive alright. Nothing else happened. You could hear her breathing, and the gentle breeze...
2: Wait some more
3: Go to sleep

kozui-chan
December 21st, 2016, 02:32 PM
3.)

FOXXRR
December 21st, 2016, 02:41 PM
You decide that going to sleep is a reasonable thing to do at the moment, since your companion is already asleep... or fainted... either way. You curl up into a ball and went to sleep.

You wake up the next night because of a paw poking at you. You lift your head slowly to see what is poking you and you found out it was your companion. You look over your shoulder and see that it is night, and there is no wind whatsoever...
1: Go outside and explore with the cat
2: Talk with the cat
3: Go back to sleep

kozui-chan
December 21st, 2016, 02:44 PM
You decide that going to sleep is a reasonable thing to do at the moment, since your companion is already asleep... or fainted... either way. You curl up into a ball and went to sleep.

You wake up the next night because of a paw poking at you. You lift your head slowly to see what is poking you and you found out it was your companion. You look over your shoulder and see that it is night, and there is no wind whatsoever...
1: Go outside and explore with the cat
2: Talk with the cat
3: Go back to sleep
2 please

FOXXRR
December 21st, 2016, 02:49 PM
You decide to talk to the cat, but you have no questions at all... except... you ask her where she is from. "I used to live in a house in a human neighborhood" She said. Though you have no idea what she is talking about, you nod.
2: Go to sleep
3: Keep talking

kozui-chan
December 21st, 2016, 02:50 PM
You decide to talk to the cat, but you have no questions at all... except... you ask her where she is from. "I used to live in a house in a human neighborhood" She said. Though you have no idea what she is talking about, you nod.
2: Go to sleep
3: Keep talking
1!

FOXXRR
December 21st, 2016, 02:55 PM
You go outside, only to be blinded by the tremendous amount of white fluff. As you blink to adapt your eyes to the new light level, your companion follows you from behind...
1: Look around
2: Go back inside
3: Observe the log

Shadow
December 21st, 2016, 03:15 PM
1 plz

FOXXRR
December 21st, 2016, 03:24 PM
There is white fluff everywhere, but as you look even closely, you spot a figure next to the tree you thought was a mushroom. It has a somewhat similar appearance compared to the cat next to you, but seems slightly pointier...
1: Call out to it
2: Go towards it
3: Ignore and look around again

Shadow
December 21st, 2016, 05:46 PM
There is white fluff everywhere, but as you look even closely, you spot a figure next to the tree you thought was a mushroom. It has a somewhat similar appearance compared to the cat next to you, but seems slightly pointier...
1: Call out to it
2: Go towards it
3: Ignore and look around again

FOXXRR
December 21st, 2016, 06:30 PM
You yowl towards it, surprising your companion. You see its head turn towards you, and somehow it gives you the chills. It starts running towards you, as you hear its... barking? As it gets closer, you realize it is not a cat, but in fact, a fox...
1: Run!
2: Fight it!
3: Push your companion towards the fox and run away!

Shadow
December 21st, 2016, 06:44 PM
You yowl towards it, surprising your companion. You see its head turn towards you, and somehow it gives you the chills. It starts running towards you, as you hear its... barking? As it gets closer, you realize it is not a cat, but in fact, a fox...
1: Run!
2: Fight it!
3: Push your companion towards the fox and run away!

FOXXRR
December 21st, 2016, 06:54 PM
You bolt away towards the opposite direction of the fox, constantly looking back to see if your companion was managing okay. Although you and your companion ran fast, the fox began to catch up...
1: Stop and fight
2: Run more
3: Stop and throw fluff at it

Shadow
December 21st, 2016, 06:59 PM
You bolt away towards the opposite direction of the fox, constantly looking back to see if your companion was managing okay. Although you and your companion ran fast, the fox began to catch up...
1: Stop and fight
2: Run more
3: Stop and throw fluff at it
I know I'm gonna die..but 1

FOXXRR
December 21st, 2016, 07:09 PM
You decide to stop and turn around, surprising both the fox and your companion. You launch yourself at the fox, scratching its muzzle in the process of trying to land yourself on the fox. You dig your claws into the fox as it barks in pain. You think that you won against the fox, but you realize you are far from beating the fox as it throws you off. You land on soft fluff, unscratched. You see that the fox took interest on the other cat...
1: Run while there is a chance!
2: Throw fluff at it
3: Go back and attack again

Shadow
December 21st, 2016, 07:11 PM
You decide to stop and turn around, surprising both the fox and your companion. You launch yourself at the fox, scratching its muzzle in the process of trying to land yourself on the fox. You dig your claws into the fox as it barks in pain. You think that you won against the fox, but you realize you are far from beating the fox as it throws you off. You land on soft fluff, unscratched. You see that the fox took interest on the other cat...
1: Run while there is a chance!
2: Throw fluff at it
3: Go back and attack again

FOXXRR
December 21st, 2016, 07:20 PM
You go back to the fox, which seemed to have its full attention towards the she-cat. This was your chance to strike. You leap towards its neck, hoping that a single blow would do the job, however, the fox turned its head towards you, looking as if it expected you. You suddenly feel a sharp pain, before passing out...
1: What
2: What
3: WHAT?!

Shadow
December 21st, 2016, 07:30 PM
You go back to the fox, which seemed to have its full attention towards the she-cat. This was your chance to strike. You leap towards its neck, hoping that a single blow would do the job, however, the fox turned its head towards you, looking as if it expected you. You suddenly feel a sharp pain, before passing out...
1: What
2: What
3: WHAT?!
3!!

FOXXRR
December 21st, 2016, 07:39 PM
You feel a throbbing pain as you slowly wake up. Everything is blurry, and you feel lightheaded, but as your vision clears, you see that there is something beside you... your companion. You slowly get up, only to collapse back on the soft fluff due to the pain on your shoulder...
1: Try speaking
2: Try moving
3: Rest just a bit more

Shadow
December 21st, 2016, 07:47 PM
You feel a throbbing pain as you slowly wake up. Everything is blurry, and you feel lightheaded, but as your vision clears, you see that there is something beside you... your companion. You slowly get up, only to collapse back on the soft fluff due to the pain on your shoulder...
1: Try speaking
2: Try moving
3: Rest just a bit more
#Spredthejoy:Apple's "Frankie’s Holiday" Commercial look it up

FOXXRR
December 21st, 2016, 07:58 PM
You try to ask what happened, but it came out softer than you expected. Daisy replies with; "You fainted..."
1: Anything new? Something I don't know?
2: Go on...
3: Try something else

Shadow
December 21st, 2016, 08:00 PM
You try to ask what happened, but it came out softer than you expected. Daisy replies with; "You fainted..."
1: Anything new? Something I don't know?
2: Go on...
3: Try something else

FOXXRR
December 21st, 2016, 08:04 PM
Daisy continued anyways. "I killed the fox" She said, and you didn't believe it, until you saw the corpse next to you. 'A bite in the neck' You thought as you attempt to move again, only to be met with sharp pain... again...
1: Rest
2: Try to move again
3: Owww...

Shadow
December 21st, 2016, 08:05 PM
Daisy continued anyways. "I killed the fox" She said, and you didn't believe it, until you saw the corpse next to you. 'A bite in the neck' You thought as you attempt to move again, only to be met with sharp pain... again...
1: Rest
2: Try to move again
3: Owww...

FOXXRR
December 21st, 2016, 08:11 PM
You decide to rest, and let the cat take care of you...

You soon wake up in a dim lighted cave, and beside you, you can hear the cat's snoring. The pain is minimal now, and you realize the fox had bit you on the shoulders. Other than the pain when you try to move the shoulder, you seem okay... for now...
1: Look around
2: Go back to rest
3: Try waking up the cat

FOXXRR
December 24th, 2016, 12:45 PM
(Ahem.....)

CinnamonCookie
December 25th, 2016, 02:40 AM