PDA

View Full Version : ~~Orchardclan's Surrounding Clans-Seedclan-Roseclan-Lillyclan-Auroraclan

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 20th, 2016, 04:10 PM
Lillyclan

Camp
The camp is a clearing with a cherry tree in the center. The clearing lies in the middle of a small forest.

Training area
A sandy patch just outside of the camps forest. This is where
mentors train their apprentices battle moves. There is a small pond beside it that's good for teaching cat's how to swim and a few trees for climbing.

Whispering River
A river that's abundent with fish all year round. When forest and meadow prey run low the clan hunts from the river.
There are stepping stones that allow cats to walk across the river without the need of swimming.
Bearstar lost a life slipping in the river so it is advised that if any cat goes to the river they bring another cat.
Especially apprentices.

Silver Mountains
Place where medicine cats go to share tongues with Starclan and leaders receive their nine lives. There is a cave entrance at the bottom of the mountain
that lead into a cave with a small pool that is illuminated by slivers of moonlight through cracks
in the ceiling,. Crystals are scattered across the stone walls and ceiling that shimmer l like stars, that reflect off the pool making it look like a starry sky., giving it the name 'Astral pool'. It is used to share
tongues with Starclan

Breezy Meadow
A beautiful meadow that is rich with rabbits and mice in new leaf and green leaf. Foxes tend to make dens here so no cat should
ever go here alone.

Twoleg fence
Just beyond this fence are two leg houses and kittypets.

Thunderpath
A dangerous path created by twolegs that has monsters. The monsters never stray off of the path but
cats are always cautioned to be careful.

Camp

The camp is a large clearing in the center of a forest full of oak trees and cherry blossom trees.

Right in the center of the camp lies a large cherry blossom tree.
This is where clan meetings are held. The is a long branch that juts out of the tree just a few fox lengths from the ground
where the leader perches on when calling for meetings.

The leaders den is a large boulder with leafy vines overhanging the entrance.

The medicine cats' den lies beside the leaders den, it too is a large boulder, a bit smaller than
the leaders with an viney entrance.

The apprentices' den lays between the medicine den and the camps' entrance. It is a fallen log resting against a boulder surrounded
by bushes and brambles. It has a viney overhang.

The warriors den consists of bushes, brambles and boulders. The entrance it between a few brambles and a boulder.
it lays between the elders den and leaders den.

The elders den is similar to the apprentices' den, only slightly smaller.

The nursery is between the elders den and the entrance to the camp. It is a large boulder with brambles and bushes on either
side of the entrance with a viney overhang.

A small pool of water with a stream that leads into the forest lies beside the Cherry Tree and the Nursery. It is advised
that kits are supervised if they ever go near it in case one might fall in.

Rules

To whomever roleplays the cat that is leader of Petalclan. Don't go thinking that just because your
cat is leader that you can make major choices in rp. Talk to me about it first.

Please be active! Especially if your a high rank. (Deputy, Med cat, etc.)
If you're going to be inactive for a week or more please let me know so I can freeze your cat. If you are inactive for 2-3 weeks and you gave no reason for so you will be removed.
If you had a high rank if that happens you might not get it back.

Please use [], {}, (), when talking out ooc (out of character)

Please be at least somewhat literate/advanced. I don't want to see responses with only a couple words. It's okay
if your having one of those days where your responses are short but try not
to make a habit of it.

No kitstealing

LGBT+ is allowed

No Mary/Gary sues allowed

If you roleplay an apprentice please let me and the leader know what you want their warrior/med name to be beforehand if you have a certain name you want for them.
If not we will come up with a name for them.

No God modding, power playing or spotlighting

When you make a character please make sure your cat doesn't have the same prefix as any others. It will create less confusion and make every cat more unique.

Try to keep it PG-PG 13

You must wait till I accept your form before you rp. I'm on several hours every day so don't worry c':.

Please ask before jumping into mini plots/situations going on between roleplayers. They might not want any
interference.

Form

Cat name~
Rank ~
Gender ~
Description ~
Age ~
Personality (optional) ~
History (optional) ~
Kin ~
Gender pref ~
Crush~
Other (optional) ~

Season

Leafbare

Seedclan

Territory

Seedclan's territory is nestled in an unkept forest infested with dirt paths and moss. It is located just outside a two-leg village, however very few two-legs actually enter the forest except during logging season. There's a stream that runs along the border of the territory that leads to a small lake if one follows downstream. If one follows upstream, they'll reach a large decayed tree that the stream runs through and creates a pool of water where cats go to visit Starclan.

Season

Leafbare

* Radiant Pool *

Radiant Pool was named after the beautiful shimmer it releases despite being nestled in the underground tunnels hidden beneath a decaying tree. Despite it's location, Radiant Pool serves as a way for clan cats to communicate with their ancestors in Starclan. It lies north of the camp and can be found by following the stream upward. By entering the decaying tree stump, cats will discover a tunnel nestled in the base of the ground under the roots, and following that tunnel will bring them to the Radiant Pool.

* Moss-laced Tree *

A tall tree in the center of Seedclan territory that is laced top to bottom covered almost completely in moss. Most cats don't try to climb it due to the moss, but it serves as a point of direction in Seedclan territory. It's a landmark for them and is very useful in accurately planning battle strategies

* Breezy Meadow *

A hillside that commonly picks up breeze from the higher altitude. Going towards the west end of the territory leads to a hill that if followed, can allow a cat a view of the forest and its a fairly nice sight. If cats keep walking, they'll find a flatter plain filled with a variety of beautiful flowers such as lilies, petunias, chicories, asters, and bluebells.

* Two-leg Village *

A small town that usually avoids the forest where Seedclan lives. The only time two-legs really enter the forest is for logging season, and even then they keep to the outskirts of the territory usually. The village is a couple miles away from a suburban neighborhood. They raise lots of farm animals here and pets are common for the families here. Only visited for catmint that can be found in the two-leg gardens, and only for extreme emergencies

* Trail-blazed Path *

A dry, usually warm, gravely path that large monsters drive on. It is usually avoided and is recommended to never cross it. However, medicine cats or others sometimes may have to cross it to reach certain herbs that lie on the other side. Such valuable herbs include Borage, Juniper berries, and Lavender

Animals

- Threats -

Badgers (uncommon)

Black Bears (rare. Hibernation in leaf bare)

Red Foxes (uncommon)

Coyotes (uncommon)

Hawks (common; usually only prey on kits)

Wolves (extremely rare)

- Prey -

Chipmunks (common)

Squirrels (common)

Mice (common)

Voles (common)

Snipes (uncommon)

Rabbits / Hares (uncommon)

- Other Notable Animals -

Porcupines (while not hostile, they are typically avoided for their dangerous quills and risk of serious injuries)

Minks (like to sneak into camp and steal prey sometimes. Common in the forest)

Seedclan has a variety of traditions specific to their clan and all clan members tend to follow them

Traditions

* Apprentice Assessment *

To prove their skills and their readiness to receive the privilege to become warriors/medicine cats, apprentices are expected to complete certain tasks. Warrior apprentices must catch three different types of prey in a quarter days time. Once completed, the apprentice is then expected to travel to Breezy Meadow while their mentor follows them from a distance, keeping hidden and away from the apprentice. The mentor may not assist the apprentice, but are there as a safety precaution. Once reaching Breezy Meadow, the apprentice must bring back a flower of their choice and return it in healthy condition to prove their strength, yet respect for the little things.

Medicine cat apprentices must answer trivia questions asked by their mentor about certain herbs and their uses, as well as have previously proven their skills as a medicine cat apprentice through a real experience. Once this is verified, the apprentice will be given the seed of a herb of the medicine cat mentor's choice. The apprentice will then travel to Radiant Pool, while protecting the seed, and plant it in the damp dirt sections near the water. The apprentice will then spend the night in a dream with Starclan by the Radiant Pool. The medicine cat mentor will come to check on the apprentice and their seed, stay with them, and name the apprentice the next morning if they succeeded in their assessment.

* Matrimonial Blessing of Starclan *

While not everyone follows this tradition, many cats see this as the formal way of blessing the choice of mates in Seedclan. While it is most common for the tom to initiate this, she-cats are known to do this as well. The cat initiating goes to Breezy Meadow and chooses a flower that they feel best represents the cat they are in love with. The cat then takes the flower to their love, preferably in a secluded location, but it's not required, and presents the flower. If the cat being given the flower accepts, the pairing is said to be blessed formally by Starclan. The cat who went to find the flower then places the flower behind the cat's ear that is receiving said flower (regardless of gender). If the flower is turned down, the pairing is not blessed, but instead completely rejected. The pairing will be looked at as 'never meant to be', and even cursed with bad consequences if the pair later on become mates.

Cats of different clans who perform this ceremony typically are not fully blessed, as they are still breaking the warrior code. Further extremes, such as confessing their relationship to their respective clans, moving clans to be with each other, or one cat making an extreme sacrifice (giving up kits to one ,ending relationship for loyalty, etc) may be required.

* Dandelion Memorial *

The Dandelion Ceremony is a night where the cats of Seedclan gather to remember their dead loved ones. Dandelions are a very special flower to Seedclan because of the way they scatter their seeds far and wide through the use of just the wind, and withstand it all despite how small and fragile they are. The day before the next day's evening, the cats of Seedclan hunt for lots of prey and gather dandelions that are ready to have their seeds blown away and are careful to bring them back to camp and salvage as many of the seeds as they can. The next day's evening, the clan will sit together all night and cats will swing the dandelions in their mouth to release the seeds through the night as a honor to their ancestors and loved ones. The rest of the night is joyful as everyone from the oldest warrior to the smallest kit stays up and shares tongues and eats all the prey they want. The event takes place whenever the leader deems the season most fit, usually a very prey filled season, and can happen multiple times a year

Roseclan

Rules

✦ Literacy ✦ First of all, no txt tlk! Secondly, please avoid writing 1 liners. I can't reply to 1 liners, they aren't descriptive, nor are they informative of what your cat is doing. But I do understand if you do 2 liners, even sometimes I write 2 liners but please, try to write 2 liners as little as possible. Please understand this and try your best to reply with correct punctuation and spelling. It's okay if you mess up! All I expect is your best!

✦ Relationships ✦ Please let your character develop a crush rather than just join with one, it adds to roleplay fun and development. No having your own characters being mates with each other! That also takes away from the roleplay fun, plus it's way cuter watching two characters fall in love. However IF you want your character to have a mate badly, just ask someone if they could be mates with a character you think yours would be good with. BE SURE TO NOTIFY ME WHEN YOUR CHARACTER FEELS SOME TYPE OF WAY FOR ANOTHER CHARACTER.

✦ Activity ✦ Please be active at least 2-3 times a week, and by that i mean rping. I love to chat with everyone, but this clan is for RPing so please at least RP once in a while everytime you are here. If you don't feel included enough then go ahead and tell me and I will do my best to help you get into the RPing action! Those who are not active for over 2 weeks will be deleted. Please tell me if you're going to be absent, or if you wish to leave the roleplay. Do not join and never come back because I don't want to waste my time adding you.

✦ Characters ✦ I have no problem with have characters in an rp that are Handsome, beautiful, pretty, ect., what I do have a problem with is when they HAVE NO FLAWS. If you need ideas for your characters don't be afraid to ask! ^u^ I don't have a cat limit, but please only make a amount you can handle. You aren't expected to rp all of your characters at once either, especially StarClan cats. So don't worry if you don't touch a character for a while. All i ask is that you remember you have them. Keep the Genders even! If you make a she-cat or a tom, be wary of the Gender ratio first. No joining as queens or as an orphaned kit! However, if you're willing to set up a plot to find your kit, i'm willing to let this slide!

✦ Powerplay ✦ No godmodding or spotlighting! It's bland and boring. This includes cat killing, you cannot kill a cat without permission! Also, no auto dodges, or auto hits. Be realistic with fight scenes! Your cat will not come out of battle unscathed. The cats in the books have only ever chased out predatory animals! So don't have your character killing foxes or badgers!

✦ Respect ✦ I won't tolerate any from of bullying or disrespecting to another member! I don't want this to get deleted as I and a few others put a lot of effort into this clan, and if you do have beef and not chicken with someone, take it away from here, please.

✦ No Kit___ing ✦ If you try to do any Kit___ing, i will ignore you, if you try multiple times, i believe i have the right to report you for spam. Kit-STEALING can be okay if used in this rp for plot advancement and if the respective parties are okay with it.

✦ Spam ✦ I do not want anyone advertising anything here, unless you are a member and you've asked me personally. However, saying "___ come back to ___clan" is fine!

✦ Plots ✦ Don't try to make a large scale plot without my confirmation. I like getting in on plot planning too! However, small plots like taking down an eagle, or forbidden romance do not require permission! Unless it reaches a more serious state.

✦ Realism ✦ I don't want cats with pink fur and hair covering an eye. This goes with names too. This clan is going to be situated in a Mountainous area so names like Dragonwish or Pegasusfur will not be accepted!

Territory

Settled in a forest of willowy and vibrant trees is the clan known as RoseClan. The cats of RoseClan are used to the lush views of the forests. These cats are no strangers to climbing trees and stepping on thorns. RoseClan’s territory is mostly forest, made up by willows, oaks, cherry blossoms, and of course, rosebushes.

Cherry Blossom Pond—is situated on the east side of the territory, Cherry Blossom Pond is lined with a large cliff that has a cascading waterfall. This cliff is the clan’s border, and also where the cats are able to speak with StarClan.

Rosebush Meadow—is situated in the center of the clan’s territory lays Rosebush Meadow. Just like its namesake, it is merely a large patch of land filled with beautiful roses of all different colors. This is where many of the apprentices and warriors train to fight.

Flower blossom field—is situated on the west side of the territory, in which is covered by trees but flowers of all kind scatter the ground making it a very lively place for prey. It is a covered with different kind of bushes in which prey also like to feed on. This is where warriors and apprentices hunt, they can hunt all over the territory but this spot has the most prey.

The moonflower— is situated high up on the the other side of the cliff in a cave, this cave hold lush green grass that has a little mote surrounding an island that only has one flower called the moonflower, through this flower is how cats of Roseclan speak with Starclan.

Roseclan's camp— is situated more near Cherry Blossom Pond on the east side but is in between Cherry blossom pond and Rosebush Meadow.

Mistclan's Camp-- Mistclan's camp is on the on the northern border, They have luscious oak trees, although it is quite foggy on there side of the territory, but it is also quite warm.

Camp

Roseclan's camp resides in an abandon twoleg tree house in a huge willow tree, the tree house has five separate levels. The leaders den being at the top, it also has stairs connecting to the grounds and all the levels. The clearing of the camp is covered from weather by the willow's long branches that reach the floor.

✦ Leaders den ✦ The leaders den is the very top level which is quite small just big enough to fit, two small twolegs; But it also has a balcony in which the leader uses to call meetings.

✦ Medicine cat den ✦ The medicine cat den is the second to highest level because this level had little cubby holes for storing herbs, it is also a lot larger then the leaders den and has a tiny loft where the medicine cat sleeps leaving the ground level for sick cats.

✦ Queen, kits, and elders den ✦ The Nursery is the third highest level but it is also shared by the elders, in the Nursery/Elders den there is also a tiny loft in which the queens use so the elders don't have to climb.

✦ Apprentice's den ✦ The apprentices den is the fourth highest level it is a lot larger than the medicine cat den so if theres ever a run over of apprentice that have somewhere to sleep.

✦ Warrior den ✦ The warriors den is the lowest level, it is like this so if anyone ever tries to invade their camp the warriors are the first to know about.

Prey,Predators,and Season

✦ Season ✦
It is currently greenleaf.

✦ Prey ✦
✦ Mouse ~ Common
✦ Birds ~ Common { Crow, Blue Jay, Finch, Sparrow }
✦ Squirrels ~ Common
✦ Hawks ~ Uncommon
✦ Eagles ~ Ucommon
✦ Rabbits ~ Rare

✦ Predators ✦

✦ Foxes ~ Common
✦ Badgers ~ Common
✦ Bears ~ Common
✦ Mountain lion ~ Uncommon.
✦ Wolf's ~ Uncommon

Auroraclan

Territory

Camp: A depression into the land that was created by two-legs, but was never completed, and was left there for the wilderness to take over. This depression consists on many caves and access to several different areas of the island. It's a comfortable place for the clan cats.

Forest: The pine forest, of course, has many pine trees. It very shadowy and dark here, and it is very silent. Predators are more common here, as they are most likely to hide in the pine trees and lash out at you when you least expect it. This overall is a somewhat dangerous place, so you should watch out for any danger.

Training Area: Lying to the east of camp, the Training Area is can be found in a clearing dotted by a few smaller, lower-branched trees. Its ground is soft and moss-covered, a perfect spot for clumsy apprentices learning their battle moves. The smaller trees are especially convenient for learning climbing skills, and young apprentices are often taken here by their mentors.

Underground Caverns: Here, medicine cats, leaders, and the oracle can only enter for ancient rituals. They do this in the Underground Cavern's secret, lush, and beautiful garden. It is a spiritual area, and has lots of useful herbs and useful plants spawning in the secret garden. Any cat who is unauthorized to enter will be punished greatly, from the lengths from exile to being trapped and lost in the Underground Cavern forever.

Fallen Tree: The bridge that allows the Auroraclan cats to traverse to the Cavern of Lights from the safety of their island. The tree is relatively stable, but kits and elders are not allowed to cross it unless absolutely necessary.

Monster's Trail: The Monster Trail, in twoleg terms, is a highway. To AuroraClan, the cats consider it to be a place where twoleg monsters and their twoleg owners run freely, but, the twolegs are too lazy to run on their own. This is a very loud place, and it is rarely quiet and not full with passing-by twoleg monsters and their owners.

Land of Black Smoke: To twolegs, these are factories. It is very loud, dark, and mysterious to the cats of AuroraClan. Some might even say it might be haunted. Sometimes, twolegs go in there and ''work'' in there, but to AuroraClan, it seems to them that the Land of the Black Smoke has a spirit that runs the factory, hidden, this in reality, is the occasional technology.

Cavern of Lights: A beautiful cavern which cracks in the ceiling that allows shafts of light to shine down upon those within the cavern. This place holds a mystical aura and a beautiful crystal shard in its center. Upon touching this shard, worthy cats may obtain their aura.

Grove of Ancients: This section of the forest is full of huge, ancient trees towering above all the rest. It is an old growth forest, and has stood strong for generations. Though the elders like to boast they've seen these trees as saplings, this section of the forest is significantly older than the rest. Due to its ancient, towering trees, the Grove of Ancients is surrounded by somewhat of a mystical aura, and one cannot help but become awestruck upon seeing these sky-breaching trees. This area is only accessible to the Leader, Medicine Cat, and Oracle.

Traditions

Auroraclan follows strict traditions, that are respected by all those who live in the clan.

Borealis Festum: The event where cats feel their auras resonate and grow stronger. This is a time of rejoicing and gathering. The days before this event is spent preparing and gathering food, for during this day, there is no working. During this festival, the moon shines brighter and the Northern Lights shimmer along with the stars. This happens once every two moons. During this time, the new Leader will earn their Aura

Celebration of the New Lights: Once the apprentices go to awaken their aura, the clan prepares for their return, and celebrates this momentous occasion by, one by one, touching their nose to the apprentice's shoulder. The apprentice(s) then are allowed the first picks of the fresh-kill pile for the next two mornings.

Declarationem Amoris: This is an important tradition in the clan, where new mates must declare their decision in front of the clan. Any oppositions towards the relationship must be mentioned at this moment. Should any disapprove of this relationship, the clan must decide, as a whole whether to accept them or not. Should they be accepted, there will be a small celebration of the new mates. Should they not be accepted, the cats may not continue their relationship. Should they do so, both are eligible for exile.

Festival of the Stars: Night of a beautiful meteor shower that only occurs once every moon. During this night, mates will leave the clan to go towards the lakeside and view the stars. This is often where cats will propose matehood to other cats.

Festum De Purpura Lux: The moment where a new oracle receives their aura, and, therefore, their destiny. This often occurs shortly after the previous Oracle passes away. It is often considered to be the light that shines after the darkness covers the clan.

About

In Auroraclan, each cat has a role. Please be sure to understand these roles properly and thoroughly before joining the clan.

*RP Tip: Auras are lights that coat the gifted cats at all time and occasionally do represent their emotions by flaring up or calming down. They emanate from the pelt itself.

Leader: The cat in charge of the clan. This cat has a rainbow aura that was bestowed upon them during the Borealis Festival of Stars at the Cavern of Lights, and has the powers of each and every aura, but none of their weaknesses. The leader is the spokesperson for the clan as a whole and leads the rituals and ceremonies along with the oracle. Only the leader, medicine cat, and the oracle are allowed into the Grove of Ancients. Not allowed to have a mate after they become the Clan Leader, however, should they have a mate prior to becoming the Clan Leader, it shall be allowed.

Deputy: The deputy holds their own individual aura, but is the second-in-command of the clan. Should the leader be unable to perform their duties, the deputy takes charge. In charge of scheduling patrols for the scouts, clan guards, and the prey hunters. They handle the training schedules for the apprentices as well. Allowed into the Grove of Ancients. Allowed to have a mate.

Medicine Cat: A cat with green aura. This cat is responsible for healing the entire clan, and for keeping the cats as healthy as possible. They are the keeper of the Spirit Garden. They have an innate understanding of herbs and poultices, and have the ability to detect the sources of pain in their patients. These cats have very low stamina, and are extremely prone to fainting if strained too much. Not allowed to have a mate. Only one allowed in the clan, not including their apprentice.

Clan Guard: A cat with red aura. These cats are the strength of the clan, and are in charge of protecting the clan from unwanted intruders. One or two will always join scouts and prey-hunters on their patrols. They are talented in combat and spend most of their free time combat training. They, however, are also trained to hunt, but do not excel at this. In times of trouble, they are able to have temporary bouts of invisibility that last for approximately fifteen minutes, but after this time is over, they collapse. They are significantly slower and bulkier than other cats.

Scout: A cat with orange aura. These are the swiftest cats of the clan, and are born with the ability, and are also trained to, pick up even the faintest of scents. They are excellent trackers and lead the border patrols. They avoid fights, and are often used as messengers to relay messages from the battleground to any recipient of the message. They have the ability to "see" scent trails, which are more fluorescent than its surroundings. However, they are prone to injuries and illnesses.

First Step Mentor: A cat with yellow aura. The more intellectual and patient cats of the clan. They are given the task of training apprentices for the first five moons of their apprenticeship, after which they are given specialized mentors according to their aura type. They train apprentices about their basic survival skills, and are the jack of all trades, but the master of none. They are hypersensitive to the emotions of other cats.

Council Member: A cat with blue aura. Council members are special cats that were not born with their blue aura, rather they earned their blue aura after they received their title as a Council Member, which is determined by the Oracle. Usually, they are the cats that have mastered their given talent, but this is not always the case. There are five council members, one for each aura type, and one to represent the Auraless cats. Council members are known for their wisdom, and they convene every half-moon to discuss any current issues with the clan; they also meet under serious circumstances. Council members have their own den, and can join patrols with the scouts and prey hunters in their free time. They are able to determine if a cat is lying, but cannot determine the reason for it. They suffer from nightmares significantly more often than other cats. They are not allowed to have a mate after they earn their title, but should they have a mate prior to earning their blue aura, this shall be allowed.

Prey Hunter: A cat with indigo aura. The more agile and stealthy cats of the clan. They are responsible for providing the clan with enough prey to survive. They almost always lead hunting patrols, but are not the only cats allowed to participate in patrols. They have an excellent ability to adapt to their surroundings and capture prey swiftly and nimbly. These cats have excellent hearing, and are able to stalk prey silently. They, however, are often found to be terrible at combat, and often stay out of fights if possible.

Oracle: A cat with violet aura. Only one Oracle can exist in the clan at a time, and when one dies, a new Oracle is given their violet aura. The Oracle is able to see prophetic visions and is the only cat that can sense the aura in kits and unawakened apprentices who have Auroraclan blood. The Oracle is the one that nominates Council Members. They are not allowed to leave the clan without the utmost supervision. They have the shortest life-span, living only 25 moons. They are allowed into the Grove of Ancients. The Oracle is not allowed to have a mate.

The Auraless: A cat with no aura. These cats do not have any particular talent and are notably different from the other cats in the clan. Since they don't have an aura, once they finish their first five moon training with the first step mentors, that will be the end of their training and they will immediately become warriors, unless they wish to continue training under another auraless cat, which must be requested for ahead of time. Some of the other cats look down at these cats, since they don't have any particular talent like the others.

Apprentices: A cat with unawakened aura. Apprentices do not earn their aura until they complete their fifth moon of training, after which they shall travel to the Cavern of Lights with the Leader, Medicine Cat, and Oracle to awaken their respective aura. After this point, they are assigned to specific cats to train under. The only exceptions to this rule are the medicine cat apprentice and the future Oracle, who is determined by the current Oracle upon their sixth moon. Once these cats have been determined, they have a moon to prepare before awakening their aura.

Elders: A cat with fading aura. Once a cat retires to the elders' den, their aura begins to fade. Upon the time of death, the aura will fade away entirely, and these cats will pass away.

Codes and Info

The Code Is Life

I. The Leader's Final Word is Law

II. Kits are not allowed to leave the camp until they have been apprenticed at 6 moons.

III. Queens, kits, and elders eat first.

IV. The Medicine Cat and Oracle may never have mates.

V. The Council must meet every half moon.

VI. Non-Auroraclan cats are not allowed to join the clan.

VII. The Cats must reject the life of a kitty-pet

VIII. Never attack your own cats.

IX. Never betray the clan.

X. An Auraless Cat cannot become deputy or leader.

XI. Specialized apprenticeship lasts until the mentor indicates that their apprentice is ready.

XII. The Oracle is never to leave the clan camp without two clan guards and a scout.

XIII. Mates must declare their relationship to be approved by the clan.

IXV. No cat besides the Leader, Medicine Cat, and Oracle are allowed to enter the Grove of Ancients.

XV. Those who defile or disobey the Auroraclan Code are to be exiled.

Rules

I. Follow all the Pre-set Forum Rules. This clan is no exception to the rules. In fact, breaking any of the rules puts this clan in jeopardy, and I really wouldn't appreciate that!

II. Be Kind To Everyone. Come on guys, this is a given! I don't want to see any blatant ignoring, even if you're in the middle of a super awesome RP session. Even if you can't RP, say hi, talk to them, so that way, we become a happy family!

III. Do Not Claim More Than Three Characters. I've seen people with ten characters, and they only frequently RP two of them. It's kinda sad, because what if that character was the basis of another character's development and description? What is that character was really important to another RPer. Always only do as much as you can. If you need to delete a character, please let me know. But do try to RP all existing characters.

IV. Try to Show Up At Least Twice A Week. I totally understand the pressures of school, I'm taking super specified classes right now, and I only normally get around four hours of sleep, unlessI oversleep, but if I could make this
clan from scratch, despite all this, I'm sure you could set aside even thirty minutes for two days of the week. I'll delete inactive members and characters if they have been inactive for two weeks, and have not notified me ahead of time.

V. Do Not Take Graphics and/or Pixels. These graphics were intended for this clan, and this clan alone. As someone that's horrible at pixels, it took me quite a bit of time to create a proper template. I'd really rather you not use it
in another clan or in your signature. I often do requests on the art forum every so often, so if you're interested, keep an eye out over there. Or stalk me. Stalking is fine. As long as it involves cookies.

VI. Do Not Join as a New Character Without Permission. If we run out of characters, the current members and I will create a couple more.

VII. Check to See If There Are Open Positions Before Claiming a Certain Character. Please be careful about this! Slots may go by quickly, so be on your toes! First come first serve!

VIII. Inactive Characters Become Elders. It's just my thing. That way if you come back and want to rejoin, you can do so. But if your character was in an important position, they cannot rejoin that position. Important positions include: Deputy, Med. Cat and Med. Cat Apprentice, Council Member, and Oracle.

IX. This is a Semi-Literate RP. I totally understand if you're just not feeling inspired enough to write an entire paragraph, because I've been there and done that. But the minimum you should write is about two sentences. Any less than that can be questioned by who you are RPing with or by me.

X. Cats Age Every Sunday. This is applicable for all claimed cats, except for those who are in circumstances where they can't have certain cats age due to plot relevance.

(Phew...this took forever.....mah hands hurt )

Shadow
December 20th, 2016, 04:22 PM
Lillyclan

Camp
The camp is a clearing with a cherry tree in the center. The clearing lies in the middle of a small forest.

Training area
mentors train their apprentices battle moves. There is a small pond beside it that's good for teaching cat's how to swim and a few trees for climbing.

Whispering River
A river that's abundent with fish all year round. When forest and meadow prey run low the clan hunts from the river.
There are stepping stones that allow cats to walk across the river without the need of swimming.
Bearstar lost a life slipping in the river so it is advised that if any cat goes to the river they bring another cat.
Especially apprentices.

Silver Mountains
Place where medicine cats go to share tongues with Starclan and leaders receive their nine lives. There is a cave entrance at the bottom of the mountain
that lead into a cave with a small pool that is illuminated by slivers of moonlight through cracks
in the ceiling,. Crystals are scattered across the stone walls and ceiling that shimmer l like stars, that reflect off the pool making it look like a starry sky., giving it the name 'Astral pool'. It is used to share
tongues with Starclan

Breezy Meadow
A beautiful meadow that is rich with rabbits and mice in new leaf and green leaf. Foxes tend to make dens here so no cat should
ever go here alone.

Twoleg fence

Thunderpath
A dangerous path created by twolegs that has monsters. The monsters never stray off of the path but

Camp

The camp is a large clearing in the center of a forest full of oak trees and cherry blossom trees.

This is where clan meetings are held. The is a long branch that juts out of the tree just a few fox lengths from the ground

The medicine cats' den lies beside the leaders den, it too is a large boulder, a bit smaller than

The apprentices' den lays between the medicine den and the camps' entrance. It is a fallen log resting against a boulder surrounded

The warriors den consists of bushes, brambles and boulders. The entrance it between a few brambles and a boulder.

The nursery is between the elders den and the entrance to the camp. It is a large boulder with brambles and bushes on either

A small pool of water with a stream that leads into the forest lies beside the Cherry Tree and the Nursery. It is advised

Rules

To whomever roleplays the cat that is leader of Petalclan. Don't go thinking that just because your

If you're going to be inactive for a week or more please let me know so I can freeze your cat. If you are inactive for 2-3 weeks and you gave no reason for so you will be removed.

Please be at least somewhat literate/advanced. I don't want to see responses with only a couple words. It's okay
to make a habit of it.

No kitstealing

LGBT+ is allowed

If you roleplay an apprentice please let me and the leader know what you want their warrior/med name to be beforehand if you have a certain name you want for them.

When you make a character please make sure your cat doesn't have the same prefix as any others. It will create less confusion and make every cat more unique.

Try to keep it PG-PG 13

You must wait till I accept your form before you rp. I'm on several hours every day so don't worry c':.

Please ask before jumping into mini plots/situations going on between roleplayers. They might not want any
interference.

Form

Cat name~
Rank ~
Gender ~
Description ~
Age ~
Personality (optional) ~
History (optional) ~
Kin ~
Gender pref ~
Crush~
Other (optional) ~

Season

Leafbare

Seedclan

Territory

Seedclan's territory is nestled in an unkept forest infested with dirt paths and moss. It is located just outside a two-leg village, however very few two-legs actually enter the forest except during logging season. There's a stream that runs along the border of the territory that leads to a small lake if one follows downstream. If one follows upstream, they'll reach a large decayed tree that the stream runs through and creates a pool of water where cats go to visit Starclan.

Season

Leafbare

* Radiant Pool *

Radiant Pool was named after the beautiful shimmer it releases despite being nestled in the underground tunnels hidden beneath a decaying tree. Despite it's location, Radiant Pool serves as a way for clan cats to communicate with their ancestors in Starclan. It lies north of the camp and can be found by following the stream upward. By entering the decaying tree stump, cats will discover a tunnel nestled in the base of the ground under the roots, and following that tunnel will bring them to the Radiant Pool.

* Moss-laced Tree *

A tall tree in the center of Seedclan territory that is laced top to bottom covered almost completely in moss. Most cats don't try to climb it due to the moss, but it serves as a point of direction in Seedclan territory. It's a landmark for them and is very useful in accurately planning battle strategies

* Breezy Meadow *

A hillside that commonly picks up breeze from the higher altitude. Going towards the west end of the territory leads to a hill that if followed, can allow a cat a view of the forest and its a fairly nice sight. If cats keep walking, they'll find a flatter plain filled with a variety of beautiful flowers such as lilies, petunias, chicories, asters, and bluebells.

* Two-leg Village *

A small town that usually avoids the forest where Seedclan lives. The only time two-legs really enter the forest is for logging season, and even then they keep to the outskirts of the territory usually. The village is a couple miles away from a suburban neighborhood. They raise lots of farm animals here and pets are common for the families here. Only visited for catmint that can be found in the two-leg gardens, and only for extreme emergencies

* Trail-blazed Path *

A dry, usually warm, gravely path that large monsters drive on. It is usually avoided and is recommended to never cross it. However, medicine cats or others sometimes may have to cross it to reach certain herbs that lie on the other side. Such valuable herbs include Borage, Juniper berries, and Lavender

Animals

- Threats -

Badgers (uncommon)

Red Foxes (uncommon)

Coyotes (uncommon)

Wolves (extremely rare)

- Prey -

Chipmunks (common)

Squirrels (common)

Mice (common)

Voles (common)

Snipes (uncommon)

Porcupines (while not hostile, they are typically avoided for their dangerous quills and risk of serious injuries)

Seedclan has a variety of traditions specific to their clan and all clan members tend to follow them

Traditions

To prove their skills and their readiness to receive the privilege to become warriors/medicine cats, apprentices are expected to complete certain tasks. Warrior apprentices must catch three different types of prey in a quarter days time. Once completed, the apprentice is then expected to travel to Breezy Meadow while their mentor follows them from a distance, keeping hidden and away from the apprentice. The mentor may not assist the apprentice, but are there as a safety precaution. Once reaching Breezy Meadow, the apprentice must bring back a flower of their choice and return it in healthy condition to prove their strength, yet respect for the little things.

Medicine cat apprentices must answer trivia questions asked by their mentor about certain herbs and their uses, as well as have previously proven their skills as a medicine cat apprentice through a real experience. Once this is verified, the apprentice will be given the seed of a herb of the medicine cat mentor's choice. The apprentice will then travel to Radiant Pool, while protecting the seed, and plant it in the damp dirt sections near the water. The apprentice will then spend the night in a dream with Starclan by the Radiant Pool. The medicine cat mentor will come to check on the apprentice and their seed, stay with them, and name the apprentice the next morning if they succeeded in their assessment.

While not everyone follows this tradition, many cats see this as the formal way of blessing the choice of mates in Seedclan. While it is most common for the tom to initiate this, she-cats are known to do this as well. The cat initiating goes to Breezy Meadow and chooses a flower that they feel best represents the cat they are in love with. The cat then takes the flower to their love, preferably in a secluded location, but it's not required, and presents the flower. If the cat being given the flower accepts, the pairing is said to be blessed formally by Starclan. The cat who went to find the flower then places the flower behind the cat's ear that is receiving said flower (regardless of gender). If the flower is turned down, the pairing is not blessed, but instead completely rejected. The pairing will be looked at as 'never meant to be', and even cursed with bad consequences if the pair later on become mates.

Cats of different clans who perform this ceremony typically are not fully blessed, as they are still breaking the warrior code. Further extremes, such as confessing their relationship to their respective clans, moving clans to be with each other, or one cat making an extreme sacrifice (giving up kits to one ,ending relationship for loyalty, etc) may be required.

* Dandelion Memorial *

The Dandelion Ceremony is a night where the cats of Seedclan gather to remember their dead loved ones. Dandelions are a very special flower to Seedclan because of the way they scatter their seeds far and wide through the use of just the wind, and withstand it all despite how small and fragile they are. The day before the next day's evening, the cats of Seedclan hunt for lots of prey and gather dandelions that are ready to have their seeds blown away and are careful to bring them back to camp and salvage as many of the seeds as they can. The next day's evening, the clan will sit together all night and cats will swing the dandelions in their mouth to release the seeds through the night as a honor to their ancestors and loved ones. The rest of the night is joyful as everyone from the oldest warrior to the smallest kit stays up and shares tongues and eats all the prey they want. The event takes place whenever the leader deems the season most fit, usually a very prey filled season, and can happen multiple times a year

Roseclan

Rules

✦ Literacy ✦ First of all, no txt tlk! Secondly, please avoid writing 1 liners. I can't reply to 1 liners, they aren't descriptive, nor are they informative of what your cat is doing. But I do understand if you do 2 liners, even sometimes I write 2 liners but please, try to write 2 liners as little as possible. Please understand this and try your best to reply with correct punctuation and spelling. It's okay if you mess up! All I expect is your best!

✦ Relationships ✦ Please let your character develop a crush rather than just join with one, it adds to roleplay fun and development. No having your own characters being mates with each other! That also takes away from the roleplay fun, plus it's way cuter watching two characters fall in love. However IF you want your character to have a mate badly, just ask someone if they could be mates with a character you think yours would be good with. BE SURE TO NOTIFY ME WHEN YOUR CHARACTER FEELS SOME TYPE OF WAY FOR ANOTHER CHARACTER.

✦ Activity ✦ Please be active at least 2-3 times a week, and by that i mean rping. I love to chat with everyone, but this clan is for RPing so please at least RP once in a while everytime you are here. If you don't feel included enough then go ahead and tell me and I will do my best to help you get into the RPing action! Those who are not active for over 2 weeks will be deleted. Please tell me if you're going to be absent, or if you wish to leave the roleplay. Do not join and never come back because I don't want to waste my time adding you.

✦ Characters ✦ I have no problem with have characters in an rp that are Handsome, beautiful, pretty, ect., what I do have a problem with is when they HAVE NO FLAWS. If you need ideas for your characters don't be afraid to ask! ^u^ I don't have a cat limit, but please only make a amount you can handle. You aren't expected to rp all of your characters at once either, especially StarClan cats. So don't worry if you don't touch a character for a while. All i ask is that you remember you have them. Keep the Genders even! If you make a she-cat or a tom, be wary of the Gender ratio first. No joining as queens or as an orphaned kit! However, if you're willing to set up a plot to find your kit, i'm willing to let this slide!

✦ Powerplay ✦ No godmodding or spotlighting! It's bland and boring. This includes cat killing, you cannot kill a cat without permission! Also, no auto dodges, or auto hits. Be realistic with fight scenes! Your cat will not come out of battle unscathed. The cats in the books have only ever chased out predatory animals! So don't have your character killing foxes or badgers!

✦ Respect ✦ I won't tolerate any from of bullying or disrespecting to another member! I don't want this to get deleted as I and a few others put a lot of effort into this clan, and if you do have beef and not chicken with someone, take it away from here, please.

✦ No Kit___ing ✦ If you try to do any Kit___ing, i will ignore you, if you try multiple times, i believe i have the right to report you for spam. Kit-STEALING can be okay if used in this rp for plot advancement and if the respective parties are okay with it.

✦ Spam ✦ I do not want anyone advertising anything here, unless you are a member and you've asked me personally. However, saying "___ come back to ___clan" is fine!

✦ Plots ✦ Don't try to make a large scale plot without my confirmation. I like getting in on plot planning too! However, small plots like taking down an eagle, or forbidden romance do not require permission! Unless it reaches a more serious state.

✦ Realism ✦ I don't want cats with pink fur and hair covering an eye. This goes with names too. This clan is going to be situated in a Mountainous area so names like Dragonwish or Pegasusfur will not be accepted!

Territory

Settled in a forest of willowy and vibrant trees is the clan known as RoseClan. The cats of RoseClan are used to the lush views of the forests. These cats are no strangers to climbing trees and stepping on thorns. RoseClan’s territory is mostly forest, made up by willows, oaks, cherry blossoms, and of course, rosebushes.

Cherry Blossom Pond—is situated on the east side of the territory, Cherry Blossom Pond is lined with a large cliff that has a cascading waterfall. This cliff is the clan’s border, and also where the cats are able to speak with StarClan.

Rosebush Meadow—is situated in the center of the clan’s territory lays Rosebush Meadow. Just like its namesake, it is merely a large patch of land filled with beautiful roses of all different colors. This is where many of the apprentices and warriors train to fight.

Flower blossom field—is situated on the west side of the territory, in which is covered by trees but flowers of all kind scatter the ground making it a very lively place for prey. It is a covered with different kind of bushes in which prey also like to feed on. This is where warriors and apprentices hunt, they can hunt all over the territory but this spot has the most prey.

The moonflower— is situated high up on the the other side of the cliff in a cave, this cave hold lush green grass that has a little mote surrounding an island that only has one flower called the moonflower, through this flower is how cats of Roseclan speak with Starclan.

Roseclan's camp— is situated more near Cherry Blossom Pond on the east side but is in between Cherry blossom pond and Rosebush Meadow.

Mistclan's Camp-- Mistclan's camp is on the on the northern border, They have luscious oak trees, although it is quite foggy on there side of the territory, but it is also quite warm.

Camp

Roseclan's camp resides in an abandon twoleg tree house in a huge willow tree, the tree house has five separate levels. The leaders den being at the top, it also has stairs connecting to the grounds and all the levels. The clearing of the camp is covered from weather by the willow's long branches that reach the floor.

✦ Leaders den ✦ The leaders den is the very top level which is quite small just big enough to fit, two small twolegs; But it also has a balcony in which the leader uses to call meetings.

✦ Medicine cat den ✦ The medicine cat den is the second to highest level because this level had little cubby holes for storing herbs, it is also a lot larger then the leaders den and has a tiny loft where the medicine cat sleeps leaving the ground level for sick cats.

✦ Queen, kits, and elders den ✦ The Nursery is the third highest level but it is also shared by the elders, in the Nursery/Elders den there is also a tiny loft in which the queens use so the elders don't have to climb.

✦ Apprentice's den ✦ The apprentices den is the fourth highest level it is a lot larger than the medicine cat den so if theres ever a run over of apprentice that have somewhere to sleep.

✦ Warrior den ✦ The warriors den is the lowest level, it is like this so if anyone ever tries to invade their camp the warriors are the first to know about.

✦ Season ✦

✦ Prey ✦
✦ Mouse ~ Common
✦ Squirrels ~ Common
✦ Hawks ~ Uncommon
✦ Eagles ~ Ucommon
✦ Rabbits ~ Rare

✦ Predators ✦

✦ Foxes ~ Common
✦ Badgers ~ Common
✦ Bears ~ Common
✦ Wolf's ~ Uncommon

Auroraclan

Territory

Camp: A depression into the land that was created by two-legs, but was never completed, and was left there for the wilderness to take over. This depression consists on many caves and access to several different areas of the island. It's a comfortable place for the clan cats.

Forest: The pine forest, of course, has many pine trees. It very shadowy and dark here, and it is very silent. Predators are more common here, as they are most likely to hide in the pine trees and lash out at you when you least expect it. This overall is a somewhat dangerous place, so you should watch out for any danger.

Training Area: Lying to the east of camp, the Training Area is can be found in a clearing dotted by a few smaller, lower-branched trees. Its ground is soft and moss-covered, a perfect spot for clumsy apprentices learning their battle moves. The smaller trees are especially convenient for learning climbing skills, and young apprentices are often taken here by their mentors.

Underground Caverns: Here, medicine cats, leaders, and the oracle can only enter for ancient rituals. They do this in the Underground Cavern's secret, lush, and beautiful garden. It is a spiritual area, and has lots of useful herbs and useful plants spawning in the secret garden. Any cat who is unauthorized to enter will be punished greatly, from the lengths from exile to being trapped and lost in the Underground Cavern forever.

Fallen Tree: The bridge that allows the Auroraclan cats to traverse to the Cavern of Lights from the safety of their island. The tree is relatively stable, but kits and elders are not allowed to cross it unless absolutely necessary.

Monster's Trail: The Monster Trail, in twoleg terms, is a highway. To AuroraClan, the cats consider it to be a place where twoleg monsters and their twoleg owners run freely, but, the twolegs are too lazy to run on their own. This is a very loud place, and it is rarely quiet and not full with passing-by twoleg monsters and their owners.

Land of Black Smoke: To twolegs, these are factories. It is very loud, dark, and mysterious to the cats of AuroraClan. Some might even say it might be haunted. Sometimes, twolegs go in there and ''work'' in there, but to AuroraClan, it seems to them that the Land of the Black Smoke has a spirit that runs the factory, hidden, this in reality, is the occasional technology.

Cavern of Lights: A beautiful cavern which cracks in the ceiling that allows shafts of light to shine down upon those within the cavern. This place holds a mystical aura and a beautiful crystal shard in its center. Upon touching this shard, worthy cats may obtain their aura.

Grove of Ancients: This section of the forest is full of huge, ancient trees towering above all the rest. It is an old growth forest, and has stood strong for generations. Though the elders like to boast they've seen these trees as saplings, this section of the forest is significantly older than the rest. Due to its ancient, towering trees, the Grove of Ancients is surrounded by somewhat of a mystical aura, and one cannot help but become awestruck upon seeing these sky-breaching trees. This area is only accessible to the Leader, Medicine Cat, and Oracle.

Traditions

Auroraclan follows strict traditions, that are respected by all those who live in the clan.

Borealis Festum: The event where cats feel their auras resonate and grow stronger. This is a time of rejoicing and gathering. The days before this event is spent preparing and gathering food, for during this day, there is no working. During this festival, the moon shines brighter and the Northern Lights shimmer along with the stars. This happens once every two moons. During this time, the new Leader will earn their Aura

Celebration of the New Lights: Once the apprentices go to awaken their aura, the clan prepares for their return, and celebrates this momentous occasion by, one by one, touching their nose to the apprentice's shoulder. The apprentice(s) then are allowed the first picks of the fresh-kill pile for the next two mornings.

Declarationem Amoris: This is an important tradition in the clan, where new mates must declare their decision in front of the clan. Any oppositions towards the relationship must be mentioned at this moment. Should any disapprove of this relationship, the clan must decide, as a whole whether to accept them or not. Should they be accepted, there will be a small celebration of the new mates. Should they not be accepted, the cats may not continue their relationship. Should they do so, both are eligible for exile.

Festival of the Stars: Night of a beautiful meteor shower that only occurs once every moon. During this night, mates will leave the clan to go towards the lakeside and view the stars. This is often where cats will propose matehood to other cats.

Festum De Purpura Lux: The moment where a new oracle receives their aura, and, therefore, their destiny. This often occurs shortly after the previous Oracle passes away. It is often considered to be the light that shines after the darkness covers the clan.

About

In Auroraclan, each cat has a role. Please be sure to understand these roles properly and thoroughly before joining the clan.

*RP Tip: Auras are lights that coat the gifted cats at all time and occasionally do represent their emotions by flaring up or calming down. They emanate from the pelt itself.

Leader: The cat in charge of the clan. This cat has a rainbow aura that was bestowed upon them during the Borealis Festival of Stars at the Cavern of Lights, and has the powers of each and every aura, but none of their weaknesses. The leader is the spokesperson for the clan as a whole and leads the rituals and ceremonies along with the oracle. Only the leader, medicine cat, and the oracle are allowed into the Grove of Ancients. Not allowed to have a mate after they become the Clan Leader, however, should they have a mate prior to becoming the Clan Leader, it shall be allowed.

Deputy: The deputy holds their own individual aura, but is the second-in-command of the clan. Should the leader be unable to perform their duties, the deputy takes charge. In charge of scheduling patrols for the scouts, clan guards, and the prey hunters. They handle the training schedules for the apprentices as well. Allowed into the Grove of Ancients. Allowed to have a mate.

Medicine Cat: A cat with green aura. This cat is responsible for healing the entire clan, and for keeping the cats as healthy as possible. They are the keeper of the Spirit Garden. They have an innate understanding of herbs and poultices, and have the ability to detect the sources of pain in their patients. These cats have very low stamina, and are extremely prone to fainting if strained too much. Not allowed to have a mate. Only one allowed in the clan, not including their apprentice.

Clan Guard: A cat with red aura. These cats are the strength of the clan, and are in charge of protecting the clan from unwanted intruders. One or two will always join scouts and prey-hunters on their patrols. They are talented in combat and spend most of their free time combat training. They, however, are also trained to hunt, but do not excel at this. In times of trouble, they are able to have temporary bouts of invisibility that last for approximately fifteen minutes, but after this time is over, they collapse. They are significantly slower and bulkier than other cats.

Scout: A cat with orange aura. These are the swiftest cats of the clan, and are born with the ability, and are also trained to, pick up even the faintest of scents. They are excellent trackers and lead the border patrols. They avoid fights, and are often used as messengers to relay messages from the battleground to any recipient of the message. They have the ability to "see" scent trails, which are more fluorescent than its surroundings. However, they are prone to injuries and illnesses.

First Step Mentor: A cat with yellow aura. The more intellectual and patient cats of the clan. They are given the task of training apprentices for the first five moons of their apprenticeship, after which they are given specialized mentors according to their aura type. They train apprentices about their basic survival skills, and are the jack of all trades, but the master of none. They are hypersensitive to the emotions of other cats.

Council Member: A cat with blue aura. Council members are special cats that were not born with their blue aura, rather they earned their blue aura after they received their title as a Council Member, which is determined by the Oracle. Usually, they are the cats that have mastered their given talent, but this is not always the case. There are five council members, one for each aura type, and one to represent the Auraless cats. Council members are known for their wisdom, and they convene every half-moon to discuss any current issues with the clan; they also meet under serious circumstances. Council members have their own den, and can join patrols with the scouts and prey hunters in their free time. They are able to determine if a cat is lying, but cannot determine the reason for it. They suffer from nightmares significantly more often than other cats. They are not allowed to have a mate after they earn their title, but should they have a mate prior to earning their blue aura, this shall be allowed.

Prey Hunter: A cat with indigo aura. The more agile and stealthy cats of the clan. They are responsible for providing the clan with enough prey to survive. They almost always lead hunting patrols, but are not the only cats allowed to participate in patrols. They have an excellent ability to adapt to their surroundings and capture prey swiftly and nimbly. These cats have excellent hearing, and are able to stalk prey silently. They, however, are often found to be terrible at combat, and often stay out of fights if possible.

Oracle: A cat with violet aura. Only one Oracle can exist in the clan at a time, and when one dies, a new Oracle is given their violet aura. The Oracle is able to see prophetic visions and is the only cat that can sense the aura in kits and unawakened apprentices who have Auroraclan blood. The Oracle is the one that nominates Council Members. They are not allowed to leave the clan without the utmost supervision. They have the shortest life-span, living only 25 moons. They are allowed into the Grove of Ancients. The Oracle is not allowed to have a mate.

The Auraless: A cat with no aura. These cats do not have any particular talent and are notably different from the other cats in the clan. Since they don't have an aura, once they finish their first five moon training with the first step mentors, that will be the end of their training and they will immediately become warriors, unless they wish to continue training under another auraless cat, which must be requested for ahead of time. Some of the other cats look down at these cats, since they don't have any particular talent like the others.

Apprentices: A cat with unawakened aura. Apprentices do not earn their aura until they complete their fifth moon of training, after which they shall travel to the Cavern of Lights with the Leader, Medicine Cat, and Oracle to awaken their respective aura. After this point, they are assigned to specific cats to train under. The only exceptions to this rule are the medicine cat apprentice and the future Oracle, who is determined by the current Oracle upon their sixth moon. Once these cats have been determined, they have a moon to prepare before awakening their aura.

Elders: A cat with fading aura. Once a cat retires to the elders' den, their aura begins to fade. Upon the time of death, the aura will fade away entirely, and these cats will pass away.

Codes and Info

The Code Is Life

II. Kits are not allowed to leave the camp until they have been apprenticed at 6 moons.

XI. Specialized apprenticeship lasts until the mentor indicates that their apprentice is ready.

XII. The Oracle is never to leave the clan camp without two clan guards and a scout.

IXV. No cat besides the Leader, Medicine Cat, and Oracle are allowed to enter the Grove of Ancients.

Rules

I. Follow all the Pre-set Forum Rules. This clan is no exception to the rules. In fact, breaking any of the rules puts this clan in jeopardy, and I really wouldn't appreciate that!

II. Be Kind To Everyone. Come on guys, this is a given! I don't want to see any blatant ignoring, even if you're in the middle of a super awesome RP session. Even if you can't RP, say hi, talk to them, so that way, we become a happy family!

III. Do Not Claim More Than Three Characters. I've seen people with ten characters, and they only frequently RP two of them. It's kinda sad, because what if that character was the basis of another character's development and description? What is that character was really important to another RPer. Always only do as much as you can. If you need to delete a character, please let me know. But do try to RP all existing characters.

IV. Try to Show Up At Least Twice A Week. I totally understand the pressures of school, I'm taking super specified classes right now, and I only normally get around four hours of sleep, unlessI oversleep, but if I could make this
clan from scratch, despite all this, I'm sure you could set aside even thirty minutes for two days of the week. I'll delete inactive members and characters if they have been inactive for two weeks, and have not notified me ahead of time.

V. Do Not Take Graphics and/or Pixels. These graphics were intended for this clan, and this clan alone. As someone that's horrible at pixels, it took me quite a bit of time to create a proper template. I'd really rather you not use it
in another clan or in your signature. I often do requests on the art forum every so often, so if you're interested, keep an eye out over there. Or stalk me. Stalking is fine. As long as it involves cookies.

VI. Do Not Join as a New Character Without Permission. If we run out of characters, the current members and I will create a couple more.

VII. Check to See If There Are Open Positions Before Claiming a Certain Character. Please be careful about this! Slots may go by quickly, so be on your toes! First come first serve!

VIII. Inactive Characters Become Elders. It's just my thing. That way if you come back and want to rejoin, you can do so. But if your character was in an important position, they cannot rejoin that position. Important positions include: Deputy, Med. Cat and Med. Cat Apprentice, Council Member, and Oracle.

IX. This is a Semi-Literate RP. I totally understand if you're just not feeling inspired enough to write an entire paragraph, because I've been there and done that. But the minimum you should write is about two sentences. Any less than that can be questioned by who you are RPing with or by me.

X. Cats Age Every Sunday. This is applicable for all claimed cats, except for those who are in circumstances where they can't have certain cats age due to plot relevance.

Name:Shadestar
Looks:my profile picture
Personality:agresive,quick to start a fight,smart,strong,fast,loyal,sarcastic
Clan:Roseclan
History:was born into a litter of 5,each a leader of the other 4 clans
Kin:Cursestar (in orchardclan),Fawnstar (of Auroraclan) moonstar (of Seedclan)the other 1 the leader of the clan
Mate: open just ask
Other:can you make it that so the leaders of the clans are simblings?

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 20th, 2016, 04:25 PM
Name:Shadestar
Looks:my profile picture
Personality:agresive,quick to start a fight,smart,strong,fast,loyal,sarcastic
Clan:Roseclan
History:was born into a litter of 5,each a leader of the other 4 clans
Kin:Cursestar (in orchardclan),the other 3 are the other leaders of the clans
Mate: open just ask
Other:can you make it that so the leaders of the clans are simblings?
Accepted and yes they can be siblings.

Shadow
December 20th, 2016, 04:26 PM
Accepted and yes they can be siblings.
Ok :3 :bloomingrose:

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 20th, 2016, 04:35 PM
Ok :3 :bloomingrose:
I'll be Auroraclan's Leader,K?

Cat name~Fawnstar
Rank ~Leader
Gender ~Female
Description ~http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/14986-Fat-black-and-white-cat-white-background.jpg
Age ~21 Moons
Personality (optional) ~Fawnstar loves to explore with their hands and their eyes, touching and examining the world around them with cool rationalism and spirited curiosity. She explores ideas through creating, troubleshooting, trial and error and first-hand experience.
History (optional) ~N/A
Kin ~Shadestar,and Cursestar
Gender pref ~Heterosexual
Crush~Open
Other (optional) ~none

Hallowed Echo
December 20th, 2016, 04:59 PM
Cat name~ Silvershadow
Rank ~ Warrior
Gender ~ Female
Description ~ Slick silver she-cat with green eyes. She has black paws, tail tip, and ear tips
Age ~ 28 moons
Personality (optional) ~ Friendly, Shy, Quiet, Gentle, Loyal, Loving
History (optional) ~ N/A
Kin ~ Echofrost
Gender pref ~ Male
Crush~ Open
Other (optional) ~ LillyClan warrior

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 20th, 2016, 05:03 PM
Cat name~ Silvershadow
Rank ~ Warrior
Gender ~ Female
Description ~ Slick silver she-cat with green eyes. She has black paws, tail tip, and ear tips
Age ~ 28 moons
Personality (optional) ~ Friendly, Shy, Quiet, Gentle, Loyal, Loving
History (optional) ~ N/A
Kin ~ Echofrost
Gender pref ~ Male
Crush~ Open
Other (optional) ~ LillyClan warrior
(Accepted)

Fallpotato
December 20th, 2016, 05:06 PM
Cat name~ Thornstrike
Rank ~ clan guard
Gender ~male
Description ~ black cat with green eyes and white paws.
Age ~ 18 moons
Personality (optional) ~ funny, nice. Protective caring ruthless
History (optional) ~ always wanted to become something important since he was a kit
Kin ~ none
Gender pref ~ female
Crush~ Open
Other (optional) ~ none

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 20th, 2016, 05:10 PM
Cat name~ Thornstrike
Rank ~ clan guard
Gender ~male
Age ~ 18 moons
History (optional) ~ always wanted to become something important since he was a kit
Kin ~ none
Gender pref ~ female
Crush~ Open
Other (optional) ~ none
(Accepted)

Shadow
December 20th, 2016, 05:34 PM
Cat name~ Thornstrike
Rank ~ clan guard
Gender ~male
Age ~ 18 moons
Kin ~ none
Gender pref ~ female
Crush~ Open
Other (optional) ~ none

What clan you in though

Fallpotato
December 20th, 2016, 05:58 PM
What clan you in though
I'll just be in rose clan cus thorns on roses so.

Fallpotato
December 20th, 2016, 05:58 PM
I gtg be back in a few hours.

Shadow
December 20th, 2016, 06:01 PM
Okie)

cute skeleton
December 20th, 2016, 09:23 PM
cat name ~ moonstar

rank ~ leader

gender ~ female

description ~ a greyish blueish she cat with yellow eyes

age ~ 21 moons

personality ~ loyal, strong, quick, careful, worried, kind, caring, and wont give up easily.

clan ~ seedclan

history ~ N/A

kin ~ shadestar (roseclan), cursestar (orchardclan), fawnstar (auroraclan), and then the last leader

gender pref ~ male ( I just realized what it meant sorry about that )

crush ~ N/A

other ~ N/A

Silhouettes
December 21st, 2016, 04:17 PM
Lillyclan

Camp

Training area

Whispering River
Especially apprentices.

Silver Mountains
tongues with Starclan

Breezy Meadow
ever go here alone.

Twoleg fence

Thunderpath

Camp

Rules

to make a habit of it.

No kitstealing

LGBT+ is allowed

Try to keep it PG-PG 13

interference.

Form

Cat name~
Rank ~
Gender ~
Description ~
Age ~
Personality (optional) ~
History (optional) ~
Kin ~
Gender pref ~
Crush~
Other (optional) ~

Season

Leafbare

Seedclan

Territory

Season

Leafbare

* Radiant Pool *

* Moss-laced Tree *

* Breezy Meadow *

* Two-leg Village *

* Trail-blazed Path *

Animals

- Threats -

Badgers (uncommon)

Red Foxes (uncommon)

Coyotes (uncommon)

Wolves (extremely rare)

- Prey -

Chipmunks (common)

Squirrels (common)

Mice (common)

Voles (common)

Snipes (uncommon)

Traditions

* Dandelion Memorial *

Roseclan

Rules

Territory

Camp

✦ Season ✦

✦ Prey ✦
✦ Mouse ~ Common
✦ Squirrels ~ Common
✦ Hawks ~ Uncommon
✦ Eagles ~ Ucommon
✦ Rabbits ~ Rare

✦ Predators ✦

✦ Foxes ~ Common
✦ Badgers ~ Common
✦ Bears ~ Common
✦ Wolf's ~ Uncommon

Auroraclan

Territory

Traditions

About

Codes and Info

The Code Is Life

Rules

Name: Sagepaw
Looks: Very light brown tabby she-cat with a twisted front paw.
Perso: She is usually bitter, since her twisted paw prevents her from being a warrior, though, she can be sweet and bubbly
Clan: Rose
History: N/A
Kin: Open
Gender pref: What genders she likes? Male?
Crush: (Is it ok if she had a secret crush? XD)
Other: N/A

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 24th, 2016, 09:25 AM
Name: Sagepaw
Looks: Very light brown tabby she-cat with a twisted front paw.
Perso: She is usually bitter, since her twisted paw prevents her from being a warrior, though, she can be sweet and bubbly
Clan: Rose
History: N/A
Kin: Open
Gender pref: What genders she likes? Male?
Crush: (Is it ok if she had a secret crush? XD)
Other: N/A
Accepted