PDA

View Full Version : ~~Orchardclan-The Fierce and the Loyal~~Semi-Literate

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 20th, 2016, 10:02 AM
:bloomingrose:~~Orchidclan~~:bloomingrose:
http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/purple-orchids-kathleen-struckle.jpg
~Intro~

It’s been days since you’ve last eaten, and you stumble across something that looks like a tunnel into a hidden den of some sort. Desperate for a safe place to rest, and too tired to notice the scents of the other cats, you push your way inside. Once you get through, you realize that you’re not alone. Dozens of other cats are busy, and when you next look in front of you, you see a fierce looking she-cat standing in front of you.
“Welcome traveler. I am OrchardStar, and this is my clan. You look tired. You may rest here, if you would like.” Her tail flicks back and forth. “We will cause you no harm, as long as you do not give us a reason to. Who knows, maybe you’ll decide to stay with us. We are always looking for new members” Another cat, a tom, walks over to you and the she-cat. “My warrior here will show you around and make sure you eat. Come and find me if you have any questions” The she-cat pads away, leaving you with the tom.

~Territory~

OrchardClan is located in a large forest mostly of large pine and oak trees. There is also a river with a very powerful waterfall. The area around the waterfall is good for collecting herbs and such. There is a clearing in the trees not far from camp where the apprentices train, and if you follow the path of the river, you’ll come across a large open space in the trees with rocks covering the ground, huge flat ones perfect for laying out and sunning yourself. Brambles also grow on one edge of this clearing, which the cats use to protect their camp and dens.

~Camp~

The leader's den which is a small cave right next to a tall pine tree, has room for only two cats inside it.

The warrior's den is a big cave on the other side of the leader's den, it has room for a lot of cats in it, and in an area of camp where room can be added if needed.

The apprentice's den is on the other side of the leader's den before you get to the warrior's den and right next to the nursery. It is a cave just a little bit smaller then the warriors den.

The nursery is right next to the warrior's den and apprentice's den. It is one of the safest places in camp.
The elder's den and Medicine cat den are in a linked cave on the other side of the OrchardClan camp.

~Mooncave~

The Mooncave is a cave not far from camp where clan leaders goes to get there 9 lives, and where medicine cats go to consult with StarClan.

~Prey~

Mice, Voles, the occasinal rabbit, birds, and other small woodland creatures.

~Possible Threats~

Foxes, badgers, and the occasional dog.

~Rules~

-Follow Forum rules

-If you have a more important role, you must be more active then an average member, as characters in power will be needed for many things.

-Do not kill another user's cat without permission from the owner of the cat.

-You can only RP your cats unless another user has given you permission to RP with theirs.

-You can not mentor your own characters. this way, it allows more interaction between clan members

-No kit stealing.

-Please notify me if you want to have something large to happen, such as a patrol fight, badger/fox attack, etc.

-Out of roleplay conversation should be done in; []. {}. or ().

-No making perfect/unnaturally coloured(pink, purple, green, etc)/supernaturally gifted cats. Accessories are not allowed either. (some exceptions may apply later on, ask if you want to discuss this)

-No cats with impossible backstories.

-Half-Clan cats, forbidden relationships, and prophesies need to be run by me first.

-Be active or you will be deleted after two weeks. If you have an excuse to be gone, I will allow it.

-Do not make only apprentice characters, please. Try to even out the ratio with warriors, as a lot of the time we run out of mentors for the large amount of apprentices.
-Kits must have mothers.
-There is no limit to number of character, but please make as many as you can handle.
Put NightBringer in your form so i know you read the rules

~Form~

Name:
Description:
Personality:
Crush:
Mate:
History:
Other:

~Warrior Code~

1. Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.

2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.

3. Elders, Queens, and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders. If any warrior or apprentice is sick or injured, they may eat while the elders, queens, and kits are eating.

4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.

5. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.

6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.

7. A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.

8. The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies or retires.

9. After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.

10. A Gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.

11. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.

12. No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is from a different Clan.

13. The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.

14. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his/her battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or if it is necessary for self-defense.

15. A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.

~Medicine Cat Code~

1. A medicine cat cannot take on a mate.

2. A medicine cat cannot have kits.

3. A medicine cat will never let personal feelings get in the way of his or her duties.

4. Medicine cats are outside Clan and Clan rivalry.

5. A medicine cat may be trained in as a warrior before a medicine cat, but a medicine cat cannot become a normal warrior.

6. Medicine cats are outside Clan rivalries, but they still must learn basic fighting moves.

7. A medicine cat must be able to interpret signs from StarClan.

8. Medicine cats cannot reject an injured cat.

9. A medicine cat must do everything in his or her power to save a sick or injured cat.

10. A medicine cat will give his or her life to save a cat.

~Ceremonies~

Appointing a Deputy: "I say these words before the body of (name of former deputy), that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of (name of Clan) will be (warrior's name)!

Warrior Ceremony: Leader: I, (Leader), leader of (Clan), call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. (He/she) has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend (him/her) to you as a warrior in (his/her) turn.
Leader: (Apprentice), do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?
Apprentice: I do.
Leader: Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. (Apprentice), from this moment you will be known as (new warrior name). StarClan honors your (virtues), and we welcome you as a full warrior of (Clan).

Mentor/Apprentice Ceremony: Leader: (Kit), you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as (new name, ending with "paw"). Your mentor will be (name of warrior or medicine cat). I hope (name of warrior or medicine cat) will pass down all he/she knows on to you.
Leader:"(Mentor), it is now your time for an apprentice. You will be mentor to (Apprentice)."
Mentor walks out of the crowd. Apprentice goes up to meet the mentor.
Leader:"(Mentor), the whole Clan knows your (reasons to have an apprentice, such as courage or loyalty). Do your best to pass on these qualities on to (Apprentice)."

Dying Apprentice Ceremony: Leader: I ask my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. (He/She) has learned the warrior code and given up (his/her) life in the service of (his/her) Clan. Let StarClan receive (him/her) as a warrior. (He/She) will be known as (new name).

~Battle Moves~

Back Kick - Explosive surprise move to catch opponent from behind. Judge opponent's distance from you carefully, then lash out with your back legs, taking all weight on your front paws.

Belly Rake - A fight-stopper. Slice with unsheathed claws against the soft flesh of the opponent's belly. If you're pinned down, the belly rake quickly puts you back into control.

Front Paw Blow - Frontal attack. Bring your front paw down hard on your opponent's head. Claws sheathed.

Front Paw Strike/Forepaw Slash - Frontal attack. Slice downward with your front paw at the face or body of your opponent.

Killing Bite - A death blow to the back of the neck. Quick and silent and sometimes considered dishonorable. Used only as a last resort.

Leap-and-hold - Ideal for a small cat facing a larger opponent. Spring onto opponent's back and grip with unsheathed claws. Now you are beyond the range of the opponent's paws and in position to inflict severe body wounds. A group of apprentices can defeat a large and dangerous warrior in this way. Watch for the drop-and-roll counter move, and try to jump free before you get squashed.

Partner Fighting - Warriors who have trained and fought together will often fall instinctively into a defensive position, each protecting each other's back while fending off an opponent on either side. Slashing, clawing, and leaping together, battle pairs can be a whirlwind of danger for attackers.

Play Dead - Effective in a tight situation, such as when you are pinned. Stop struggling and go limp. When your opponent relaxes their grip, thinking you are defeated, push yourself up explosively. This will throw off an unwary opponent and put you in attacking position.

Scruff Shake - Secure a strong teeth grip in the scruff of your opponents neck; then shake violently until he or she is too rattled to fight back. Most effective against rats, who are small enough to throw. A strong throw will stun or kill them.

Tail Yank - Grab your opponent's tail and yank it with such force your opponent is thrown off balance.

Teeth Grip - Target your opponent's extremities- the legs, tail, scruff or ears- and sink in your teeth and hold. This move is similar to the leap-and-hold except your claws remain free to fight.

Upright Lock - Final, crushing move on already weakened opponent. Rear up on back legs and bring weight down on opponent. If opponent does the same, wrestle and flip him under you. This makes you vulnerable to the belly rake, so it takes great strength and speed.

Half-Turn Belly Rake - Turn onto your side, slip under the opponent's belly, rake it with your claws, then swiftly turn back onto all fours out from under your opponent.

Badger Defense: Leap over opponent, turn on your back legs and bite opponent's leg. Used only when fighting badgers.

Duck and Twist: Simple defensive move. The cat ducks then twists around, rolling over onto their back, and then springs to their paws.

Jump and pin: Complicated move. Leap backwards, and bounce off the wall. With precise accuracy, land on the cat.

~Herbs~

Borage Leaves – Increases milk in queens. Brings down fevers.

Burdock Root – Applied to bites. Cures infections.

Catmint – Remedy for greencough.

Chervil – Applied to wounds. It’s leaves cure infections, it’s roots help bellyaches.

Cobwebs – Stops bleeding.

Coltsfoot – Helps shortness of breath.

Comfrey – Soothes wounds. Mends broken bones.

Dock – Soothes scratches. Leaves make fur slippery.

Dried Oak Leaf – Stops infections.

Feverfew – Cools down body temperatures for cats who have fevers or chills.

Goldenrod – Applied to wounds.

Honey – Soothes throats.

Horsetail – Treats infected wounds.

Juniper Berries – Soothes bellyaches. Helps with troubles breathing.

Lavender – Cure’s fevers.

Marigold – Stops infections.

Mouse Bile – Used to remove ticks.

Poppy Seeds – Soothes shock, distress, and eases pain.

Stinging Nettle – Dispels poison. Brings down swelling.

Tansy – Cures cough.

Thyme – Calms anxiety and frayed nerves.

Watermint – Helps bellyache.

Wild garlic – Prevents infections.

Yarrow – Applied to wounds. Prevents infections. Expels poison. If swallowed, will make a cat vomit.

Adder Barrack – Helps toothache.

Alfalfa – Prevents tooth decay.

Aloe Vera – Treats burns and skin problems.

Blessed Thistle – Strengthens heart & lungs; Increases circulation.

Bramble Twigs – Helps to sleep.

Broom Malice Poultices – Apply to open wounds.

Celandine – Strengthens weak eyes.

Chamomile – Gives physical strength.

Echinacia – Eases infection.

Ferns – Used to clean out wounds.

Ginger – Used for asthma and coughs.

Hawthorne berries – Treats heart burns and indigestion.

Huckleberry – Relives muscle pain.

Ivy – Calms down body.

Daisy leaves – Soothes aching joints.

Dandelion leaves – Calms a cat of nervous breakdown or shock.

Goosegrass – Also stops bleeding.

Parsley – Stops the initial flow of milk in nursing queens.

Raspberry leaves – Eases pain during a queen’s kitting.

~Gestures~

Touching noses: “I like you!”

Lick on the cheek: “I really like you.”

Lick on the ear: Comforting.

Lick on forehead: “I love you!”/“Will you be my mate?”

Brushing tail on back or flank: Calming

Lick under/on belly: “I want kits.”

Touching nose to cheek: “I’m happy for you”/Comforting.

Nuzzle: Comfort/“You’re hilarious!” (The second is for mates)

Touch nose to cheek: “I’m glad you’re here.” (For lovers)

Lick own chest fur: To hide embarrassment.

Lick on the shoulder: Respect.

Lick on the tail: “Will you be my mate?”

Lick on the paw: “You are my friend!”

Lick below the chin: “I want you forever!”

Lick on the nose: “Do you want to play?”

Rubs tail anywhere: Flirty, comforting or curious.

Rubbing against you: “I like you.”/“Don’t worry.”/“I love you.”

Licking constantly: Cleaning.

Flat ears: “Back off!”

Bares teeth: “Get away from me!"

Lunging at you: “Back off now!”

Roll on your back: “You are stronger than me, I respect you.”

Tail tucked: Scared.

Growling/Hissing/Spitting: Angry or accenting

Post with 4+ or more lines,please.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 20th, 2016, 10:18 AM
(Boop)

Fallpotato
December 20th, 2016, 10:24 AM
http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/purple-orchids-kathleen-struckle.jpg
~Intro~

It’s been days since you’ve last eaten, and you stumble across something that looks like a tunnel into a hidden den of some sort. Desperate for a safe place to rest, and too tired to notice the scents of the other cats, you push your way inside. Once you get through, you realize that you’re not alone. Dozens of other cats are busy, and when you next look in front of you, you see a fierce looking she-cat standing in front of you.
“Welcome traveler. I am OrchardStar, and this is my clan. You look tired. You may rest here, if you would like.” Her tail flicks back and forth. “We will cause you no harm, as long as you do not give us a reason to. Who knows, maybe you’ll decide to stay with us. We are always looking for new members” Another cat, a tom, walks over to you and the she-cat. “My warrior here will show you around and make sure you eat. Come and find me if you have any questions” The she-cat pads away, leaving you with the tom.

~Territory~

OrchardClan is located in a large forest mostly of large pine and oak trees. There is also a river with a very powerful waterfall. The area around the waterfall is good for collecting herbs and such. There is a clearing in the trees not far from camp where the apprentices train, and if you follow the path of the river, you’ll come across a large open space in the trees with rocks covering the ground, huge flat ones perfect for laying out and sunning yourself. Brambles also grow on one edge of this clearing, which the cats use to protect their camp and dens.

~Camp~

The leader's den which is a small cave right next to a tall pine tree, has room for only two cats inside it.

The warrior's den is a big cave on the other side of the leader's den, it has room for a lot of cats in it, and in an area of camp where room can be added if needed.

The apprentice's den is on the other side of the leader's den before you get to the warrior's den and right next to the nursery. It is a cave just a little bit smaller then the warriors den.

The nursery is right next to the warrior's den and apprentice's den. It is one of the safest places in camp.
The elder's den and Medicine cat den are in a linked cave on the other side of the OrchardClan camp.

~Mooncave~

The Mooncave is a cave not far from camp where clan leaders goes to get there 9 lives, and where medicine cats go to consult with StarClan.

~Prey~

~Possible Threats~

~Rules~

-Follow Forum rules

-If you have a more important role, you must be more active then an average member, as characters in power will be needed for many things.

-You can only RP your cats unless another user has given you permission to RP with theirs.

-You can not mentor your own characters. this way, it allows more interaction between clan members

-No kit stealing.

-Please notify me if you want to have something large to happen, such as a patrol fight, badger/fox attack, etc.

-No making perfect/unnaturally coloured(pink, purple, green, etc)/supernaturally gifted cats. Accessories are not allowed either. (some exceptions may apply later on, ask if you want to discuss this)

-Half-Clan cats, forbidden relationships, and prophesies need to be run by me first.

-Be active or you will be deleted after two weeks. If you have an excuse to be gone, I will allow it.

-Do not make only apprentice characters, please. Try to even out the ratio with warriors, as a lot of the time we run out of mentors for the large amount of apprentices.
-Kits must have mothers.
-There is no limit to number of character, but please make as many as you can handle.

~Form~

Name:
Description:
Personality:
Crush:
Mate:
History:
Other:

~Warrior Code~

1. Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.

3. Elders, Queens, and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders. If any warrior or apprentice is sick or injured, they may eat while the elders, queens, and kits are eating.

6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.

9. After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.

10. A Gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.

11. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.

12. No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is from a different Clan.

14. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his/her battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or if it is necessary for self-defense.

~Medicine Cat Code~

3. A medicine cat will never let personal feelings get in the way of his or her duties.

5. A medicine cat may be trained in as a warrior before a medicine cat, but a medicine cat cannot become a normal warrior.

6. Medicine cats are outside Clan rivalries, but they still must learn basic fighting moves.

9. A medicine cat must do everything in his or her power to save a sick or injured cat.

~Ceremonies~

Appointing a Deputy: "I say these words before the body of (name of former deputy), that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of (name of Clan) will be (warrior's name)!

Warrior Ceremony: Leader: I, (Leader), leader of (Clan), call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. (He/she) has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend (him/her) to you as a warrior in (his/her) turn.
Leader: (Apprentice), do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?
Leader: Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. (Apprentice), from this moment you will be known as (new warrior name). StarClan honors your (virtues), and we welcome you as a full warrior of (Clan).

Mentor/Apprentice Ceremony: Leader: (Kit), you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as (new name, ending with "paw"). Your mentor will be (name of warrior or medicine cat). I hope (name of warrior or medicine cat) will pass down all he/she knows on to you.
Leader:"(Mentor), it is now your time for an apprentice. You will be mentor to (Apprentice)."
Leader:"(Mentor), the whole Clan knows your (reasons to have an apprentice, such as courage or loyalty). Do your best to pass on these qualities on to (Apprentice)."

Dying Apprentice Ceremony: Leader: I ask my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. (He/She) has learned the warrior code and given up (his/her) life in the service of (his/her) Clan. Let StarClan receive (him/her) as a warrior. (He/She) will be known as (new name).

~Battle Moves~

Back Kick - Explosive surprise move to catch opponent from behind. Judge opponent's distance from you carefully, then lash out with your back legs, taking all weight on your front paws.

Belly Rake - A fight-stopper. Slice with unsheathed claws against the soft flesh of the opponent's belly. If you're pinned down, the belly rake quickly puts you back into control.

Front Paw Blow - Frontal attack. Bring your front paw down hard on your opponent's head. Claws sheathed.

Front Paw Strike/Forepaw Slash - Frontal attack. Slice downward with your front paw at the face or body of your opponent.

Killing Bite - A death blow to the back of the neck. Quick and silent and sometimes considered dishonorable. Used only as a last resort.

Leap-and-hold - Ideal for a small cat facing a larger opponent. Spring onto opponent's back and grip with unsheathed claws. Now you are beyond the range of the opponent's paws and in position to inflict severe body wounds. A group of apprentices can defeat a large and dangerous warrior in this way. Watch for the drop-and-roll counter move, and try to jump free before you get squashed.

Partner Fighting - Warriors who have trained and fought together will often fall instinctively into a defensive position, each protecting each other's back while fending off an opponent on either side. Slashing, clawing, and leaping together, battle pairs can be a whirlwind of danger for attackers.

Play Dead - Effective in a tight situation, such as when you are pinned. Stop struggling and go limp. When your opponent relaxes their grip, thinking you are defeated, push yourself up explosively. This will throw off an unwary opponent and put you in attacking position.

Scruff Shake - Secure a strong teeth grip in the scruff of your opponents neck; then shake violently until he or she is too rattled to fight back. Most effective against rats, who are small enough to throw. A strong throw will stun or kill them.

Tail Yank - Grab your opponent's tail and yank it with such force your opponent is thrown off balance.

Teeth Grip - Target your opponent's extremities- the legs, tail, scruff or ears- and sink in your teeth and hold. This move is similar to the leap-and-hold except your claws remain free to fight.

Upright Lock - Final, crushing move on already weakened opponent. Rear up on back legs and bring weight down on opponent. If opponent does the same, wrestle and flip him under you. This makes you vulnerable to the belly rake, so it takes great strength and speed.

Half-Turn Belly Rake - Turn onto your side, slip under the opponent's belly, rake it with your claws, then swiftly turn back onto all fours out from under your opponent.

Badger Defense: Leap over opponent, turn on your back legs and bite opponent's leg. Used only when fighting badgers.

Duck and Twist: Simple defensive move. The cat ducks then twists around, rolling over onto their back, and then springs to their paws.

Jump and pin: Complicated move. Leap backwards, and bounce off the wall. With precise accuracy, land on the cat.

~Herbs~

Chervil – Applied to wounds. It’s leaves cure infections, it’s roots help bellyaches.

Honey – Soothes throats.

Tansy – Cures cough.

Yarrow – Applied to wounds. Prevents infections. Expels poison. If swallowed, will make a cat vomit.

Ivy – Calms down body.

~Gestures~

Name: Shadowstep
Description: medium size sleek black cat with grey eyes and a grey tail
Personality: intelligent funny loyal ruthless
Crush: open
Mate: open
History: Was born in orchard land and has dreamed of becoming deputy. He trained as hard as he could day after day to get to this point.
Other: meow.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 20th, 2016, 10:26 AM
Name: Shadowstep
Description: medium size sleek black cat with grey eyes and a grey tail
Personality: intelligent funny loyal ruthless
Crush: open
Mate: open
History: Was born in orchard land and has dreamed of becoming deputy. He trained as hard as he could day after day to get to this point.
Other: meow.
Accepted.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 20th, 2016, 10:50 AM
(Booop)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 20th, 2016, 11:25 AM
(...)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 20th, 2016, 11:57 AM
Name:Pantherfrost
Description:Lean, muscular, black-furred tom with faint silver streaks on his muzzle and paws. His fur is quite glossy and short, but there are scars from previous battles in his youth. His eyes are an eerie yellow, but they are filled with a a warrior's spirit.
Personality: Pantherfrost is a tom that has seen his fair share of battles. Naturally, he refuses to give up on the fact that he may be more aged than the warriors of the clan. In fact, he won't hesitate to set a younger cat in its place if they make any forms of age jokes around him. He is very proud and considers himself to be relatively traditional, so of course this can also annoy other cats if he finds himself in the mood to talk of some kind of fight he had been in as an apprentice. Still, he tries to assure others that his choices and decisions are for the good of the clan.
Crush:Open
Mate:N/A
History:When he was younger, he had met a loner she-cat and naturally had kits with her. A bad leaf-bare hit, and he went out to search for his mate. He only found his daughter, Raven, so he took her into the clan, and is naturally overprotective of his only offspring.
Other:I am Accepted

Name:Willowleap
Description:A mottled gray she-cat with mitted white paws and a distinctive white patch over the right side of her face. She has light amber eyes. Willowleap has unusually long legs that may be thought of as elegant.
Personality:She is clumsy and rather uncoordinated on her own. he behaves in a curious, almost childish manner, and is able to open up to nearly anyone; however, she does have the tendency to be a little too honest on some topics, which may not be appreciated by her Clanmates.
Crush:Open
Mate:Open
History:She was born and raised in her Clan, and remains loyal.
Other:Accepted

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 20th, 2016, 12:21 PM
(Booop)

Shadow
December 20th, 2016, 12:28 PM
~Intro~

~Territory~

~Camp~

~Mooncave~

~Prey~

~Possible Threats~

~Rules~

-Follow Forum rules

-No kit stealing.

-Kits must have mothers.

~Form~

Name:
Description:
Personality:
Crush:
Mate:
History:
Other:

~Warrior Code~

~Medicine Cat Code~

~Ceremonies~

~Battle Moves~

~Herbs~

Honey – Soothes throats.

Tansy – Cures cough.

Ivy – Calms down body.

~Gestures~

Name:Cursestar?
Looks:http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/Silverflake5/Warriors/image047.jpg
Personality:aggressive,smart,loyal,sarcastic,stron g,fast,doesn't always jump into a fight,listens,is nice
Mate: open just ask
History:her father Breezefang and mother Shadepool where from other clans and dropped her off here.Not long after she became a warrior,Curseheart,she was chosen as the new deputy.But just after she turned 16 moons,her leader dyed from maggots that got inside of the leader.Though she is young she is a great and wise leader and follows in the old leaders pawsteps
Other: I love venturiantale!!

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 20th, 2016, 12:33 PM
Name:Cursestar?
Looks:http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/Silverflake5/Warriors/image047.jpg
Personality:aggressive,smart,loyal,sarcastic,stron g,fast,doesn't always jump into a fight,listens,is nice
Mate: open just ask
History:her father Breezefang and mother Shadepool where from other clans and dropped her off here.Not long after she became a warrior,Curseheart,she was chosen as the new deputy.But just after she turned 16 moons,her leader dyed from maggots that got inside of the leader.Though she is young she is a great and wise leader and follows in the old leaders pawsteps
Other: I love venturiantale!!
(Accepted and i :heart: Venturiantale also.)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 20th, 2016, 12:59 PM
(Can more people sign up?)

FOXXRR
December 20th, 2016, 01:09 PM
Name: Nightshade
Description: All black except for his eyes, which are sea-green
Personality: Dispite the name, he is gentle, and prefers to be open
Crush: Unable
Mate: Unable
History: he wanted to become a warrior but due to his strong memory in herbs and his skill in knowing where the cat was injured, he was forced to be a medicine cat's apprentice, which he didn't like at first, but his view changed, enabling him to like being a medicine cat.
Other: *writes in a history book*
"There used to be a dragon named 'Deathbringer' and his twin 'Nightbringer' who soared the sky..."

Hallowed Echo
December 20th, 2016, 01:10 PM
Name: Echofrost
Description: A pitch black tom with blue eyes. He has white paws and ears with a scar over his muzzle.
Personality: Loyal, Friendly, Trusting, Gentle.
Crush: Open, just ask
Mate: Open, just ask
History: Was a loner and stumbled upon OrchardClan territory. After staying awhile, he decided to join the clan.
Other: NightBringer

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 20th, 2016, 01:11 PM
Name: Nightshade
Description: All black except for his eyes, which are sea-green
Personality: Dispite the name, he is gentle, and prefers to be open
Crush: Unable
Mate: Unable
History: he wanted to become a warrior but due to his strong memory in herbs and his skill in knowing where the cat was injured, he was forced to be a medicine cat's apprentice, which he didn't like at first, but his view changed, enabling him to like being a medicine cat.
Other: *writes in a history book*
Accepted!

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 20th, 2016, 01:11 PM
Name: Echofrost
Description: A pitch black tom with blue eyes. He has white paws and ears with a scar over his muzzle.
Personality: Loyal, Friendly, Trusting, Gentle.
Crush: Open, just ask
Mate: Open, just ask
History: Was a loner and stumbled upon OrchardClan territory. After staying awhile, he decided to join the clan.
Other: NightBringer
Accepted and finally someone put NIghtbringer in the other section.

FOXXRR
December 20th, 2016, 01:14 PM
Accepted!
Whoops, when I submitted the form, I forgot about the nightbringer part so I was editing it...

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 20th, 2016, 01:24 PM
(We may start....)

Patherfrost sleepily woke up,blinking his eerie yellow eyes open.It was Leafbare,with snow everywhere.The tom stood up,stretching out.He looked around,slightly tired.Patherfrost left the Warrior's den,his paws sinking in the snow.He sat down,looking to see if anyone else was awake.

Willowleap raced through the forest,fresh-kill in her jaws.She exhaled,her breath being visible in the air.She ran through the Camp Entrance,and started heading towards the food pile.After setting the kill in the pile,she noticed that Pantherfrost was up.Willowleap ambled over,and sat next to him.

Shadow
December 20th, 2016, 01:27 PM
Cursestar awoke in her den.She stretched and started to call patrols.But letting her deputy take care of the other two.
"Patherfrost Me and Willowleap will do the dawn patrol while Shadowstep takes care of the rest!"Cursestar waits by the camp entrance

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 20th, 2016, 01:33 PM
Cursestar awoke in her den.She stretched and started to call patrols.But letting her deputy take care of the other two.
"Patherfrost Me and Willowleap will do the dawn patrol while Shadowstep takes care of the rest!"Cursestar waits by the camp entrance
Pantherfrost muttered an 'Hello' to Willowleap before walking over to the entrance.He licked his paws as he waited for Willowleap to come over.His eerie yellow eyes looked all over camp.

Willowleap followed over,smiling.She tripped and fell face first into the snow.Like an child,she stood back up,laughing.She ran over,smiling.

Hallowed Echo
December 20th, 2016, 01:39 PM
Echofrost walked out of the warriors den. He walked over to Cursestar, "May I join your patrol?" He asked, before turning towards Willowleap and Pantherfrost, "Quite chilly isn't it?" He said jokingly.

Fallpotato
December 20th, 2016, 01:39 PM
Shadow step went to echo frost. "Echo frost you will be out hunting with me. And you" he flicked his tail to a random cat.

Shadow
December 20th, 2016, 01:41 PM
Echofrost walked out of the warriors den. He walked over to Cursestar, "May I join your patrol?" He asked, before turning towards Willowleap and Pantherfrost, "Quite chilly isn't it?" He said jokingly.
Cursestar meowed "Then lets go."She said breaking into a run over to the borders with the natural world (since I'm guessing they don't have other clans next to them)

Fallpotato
December 20th, 2016, 01:44 PM
Shadow step mowed you guys go over to the mountains we will go over to the lake. They nodded and the hunting patrol went out.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 20th, 2016, 01:48 PM
Cursestar meowed "Then lets go."She said breaking into a run over to the borders with the natural world (since I'm guessing they don't have other clans next to them)
(Well I am going to make them .....I'll start working on it in Google docs)

Patherfrost followed,a serious look on his face.They were heading the borders of their clan.

Willowleap tripped many times as they ran,so she was the slowest.And the loudest,giggling like an child.

Shadow
December 20th, 2016, 01:56 PM
(Well I am going to make them .....I'll start working on it in Google docs)

Patherfrost followed,a serious look on his face.They were heading the borders of their clan.

Willowleap tripped many times as they ran,so she was the slowest.And the loudest,giggling like an child.
(Ooohhh can we come up with their names on pm?)
Cursestar glared at Willowleap to be quiet and started to remark the borders

Hallowed Echo
December 20th, 2016, 01:58 PM
Shadow step went to echo frost. "Echo frost you will be out hunting with me. And you" he flicked his tail to a random cat.

Echofrost turned to Shadowstep, "Okay. I'll meet you at the entrance." He said and walked towards the entrance of the camp.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 20th, 2016, 02:00 PM
(Ooohhh can we come up with their names on pm?)
Cursestar glared at Willowleap to be quiet and started to remark the borders
(Okie Dokie!)

Pantherstep helped Cursestar remark the borders,glancing over at Willowleap.

Willowleap looked down,and sat down.

Shadow
December 20th, 2016, 02:07 PM
(Okie Dokie!)

Pantherstep helped Cursestar remark the borders,glancing over at Willowleap.

Willowleap looked down,and sat down.
Cursestar nodded her thanks

FOXXRR
December 20th, 2016, 02:12 PM
Nightshade came out of the medicine cave and looked around, breathing in the fresh air. 'Another great day' he thought, stretching.

Shadow
December 20th, 2016, 02:16 PM
Me and Silverheart_the_warrior are currently working on other clans,so we probably won't be rp a lot,I will tell you when we are done)

FOXXRR
December 20th, 2016, 04:53 PM
Nightshade looked in the herbs store to see what he was missing... "Hmm... I'm a little short on Horsetail" He mumbled to himself, and padded out of the storage and into the forest to find horsetail.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 20th, 2016, 04:57 PM
(Hey Jason,here's the other clans! http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2250)

Frostfall
December 20th, 2016, 04:58 PM
Is med cat apprentice spot open?

FOXXRR
December 20th, 2016, 05:02 PM
Is med cat apprentice spot open?
(Yup)

Shadow
December 20th, 2016, 05:36 PM
Cursestar padded back to camp she slowed down to talk to Pantherfroste "Im surprised!Roseclan didn't do anything on our side of the border today!"she purred

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 20th, 2016, 05:48 PM
Cursestar padded back to camp she slowed down to talk to Pantherfroste "Im surprised!Roseclan didn't do anything on our side of the border today!"she purred
"A bit..odd for them.." Patherfrost replied quietly.He glanced over to Willowleap,who was skipping along happily and tripping a few times."She is very childish..."Pantherleap said,pointing at the mottled she-cat with his tail.

Shadow
December 20th, 2016, 05:50 PM
"A bit..odd for them.." Patherfrost replied quietly.He glanced over to Willowleap,who was skipping along happily and tripping a few times."She is very childish..."Pantherleap said,pointing at the mottled she-cat with his tail.
She nodded "Yes sometimes I think that ____star made a wrong decision to make her a warrior,she still acts like a apprentice."Cursestar meowed.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 20th, 2016, 05:58 PM
She nodded "Yes sometimes I think that ____star made a wrong decision to make her a warrior,she still acts like a apprentice."Cursestar meowed.
"More like a kit" Patherfrost meowed tiredly before heading towards the fresh-kill pile.

Willowleap smiled and walked around happily.

Shadow
December 20th, 2016, 06:00 PM
"More like a kit" Patherfrost meowed tiredly before heading towards the fresh-kill pile.

Willowleap smiled and walked around happily.
Cursestar padded to the fresh kill pile as well.Eating a plump mouse

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 20th, 2016, 06:16 PM
Cursestar padded to the fresh kill pile as well.Eating a plump mouse
Patherfrost took an fish from the pile and sat down outside the Warriors Den.

(Hey,what if Patherfrost and Cursestar could eventually become mates?)

Shadow
December 20th, 2016, 06:18 PM
Patherfrost took an fish from the pile and sat down outside the Warriors Den.

(Hey,what if Patherfrost and Cursestar could eventually become mates?)
Sure :) I was literally just gonna ask that)
Cursestar stretched and layed in her side in the clearing.She wanted to take up the last of the sun light.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 20th, 2016, 06:22 PM
Sure :) I was literally just gonna ask that)
Cursestar stretched and layed in her side in the clearing.She wanted to take up the last of the sun light.
Willowleap picked out one of the mice she had caught that morning and went over to sit next to Pantherfrost.

(Shipname is......Cursefrost or Pantherstar..)

Shadow
December 20th, 2016, 06:27 PM
Willowleap picked out one of the mice she had caught that morning and went over to sit next to Pantherfrost.

(Shipname is......Cursefrost or Pantherstar..)
Cursefrost?Maybe?)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 20th, 2016, 06:30 PM
Cursefrost?Maybe?)
(Yea!)

Shadow
December 20th, 2016, 06:44 PM
Cursestar then stretched and went to her den when it became nightfall.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 20th, 2016, 06:51 PM
Cursestar then stretched and went to her den when it became nightfall.
Pantherfrost was about to go into the Warrior's Den behind him,before feeling something cold on his nose.Snow...Great..The tom thought.He sighed and went inside.

Willowleap played around in the snow happily,smiling.

:iloveyou: :heartballoon4:

Shadow
December 20th, 2016, 06:57 PM
Time skip to next day?)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 20th, 2016, 06:59 PM
Time skip to next day?)
(Yeh)

Shadow
December 20th, 2016, 07:02 PM
Cursestar woke up with a start.She was freezing!She looked outside to see the camp cover in snow:
http://cdn3.craftsy.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/forest_shadows_winter_6338-Edit.jpg
She shivered then looked to the fresh kill pile.Thankfully it's was ok,for a warrior put leaves over it last night.

Fallpotato
December 20th, 2016, 07:09 PM
Shadowstep was already out of camp. He was at a waterfall.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 20th, 2016, 07:10 PM
Cursestar woke up with a start.She was freezing!She looked outside to see the camp cover in snow:
http://cdn3.craftsy.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/forest_shadows_winter_6338-Edit.jpg
She shivered then looked to the fresh kill pile.Thankfully it's was ok,for a warrior put leaves over it last night.
Pantherfrost walked out into the clearing,only to become stuck in the snow at te entrance to the Warrior's Den.

Fallpotato
December 20th, 2016, 07:11 PM
Shadowstep growled at the heavy snow. He jumped from tree to tree until he came to a frozen lake. He sat down near it.

Shadow
December 20th, 2016, 07:13 PM
Cursestar hissed at the cold snow under her pads.She mostly blended in,other then her dark and and grey stripes.She then yowled as she got swollowed up in the snow.She was berried under it.It gave out under her paws.You could only see her ear tips,but slightly

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 20th, 2016, 07:15 PM
Cursestar hissed at the cold snow under her pads.She mostly blended in,other then her dark and and grey stripes.She then yowled as she got swollowed up in the snow.She was berried under it.It gave out under her paws.You could only see her ear tips,but slightly
Panther frost tried getting over,before finally getting to her.He pulled her up by her scruff.

Fallpotato
December 20th, 2016, 07:17 PM
Shadow step scraped at the ice. He closed his eyes and thought about how it was before he was deputy. Unimportant useless. He was fading away slowly. He fell asleep on the frozen lake.

Shadow
December 20th, 2016, 07:17 PM
Cursestar dangled from Pantherfrosts mouth still in shock "Th-thanks.""She meowed "You can let me go now.I won't sink again."she meowed still in grasp of Pantherfrost,she could not move because he had her scruff

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 20th, 2016, 07:21 PM
Cursestar dangled from Pantherfrosts mouth still in shock "Th-thanks.""She meowed "You can let me go now.I won't sink again."she meowed still in grasp of Pantherfrost,she could not move because he had her scruff
"Mm."He set her down on an place with more shallow snow.

Willowleap walked out into the snow,sneezing a few times.

ConfusedCas
December 20th, 2016, 07:28 PM
(Which spots are open?)

Shadow
December 20th, 2016, 07:32 PM
"Mm."He set her down on an place with more shallow snow.

Willowleap walked out into the snow,sneezing a few times.
Cursestar nodded her thanks and went to the fresh kill pile.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 20th, 2016, 07:45 PM
Cursestar nodded her thanks and went to the fresh kill pile.
Pantherfrost nodded,as if to say 'Welcome'.

Willowleap didn't run around in thesnow as she might have done yesterday night.She didn't even jump into the snow.The she-cat sneezed a few more times and sat down.

Shadow
December 20th, 2016, 07:59 PM
Cursestar ate a sparrow

Fallpotato
December 20th, 2016, 08:00 PM
Shadowstep awoke on the lake. He groaned and got up and slowly padded to camp. He honestly didn't want to go back to camp. He decided to stay out and act like he was missing. He ran far from the camp and to a cave and ate a mouse he just killed.

Shadow
December 20th, 2016, 08:01 PM
Cursestar looked around camp"Where is our deputy?"She meowed loud enough for everyone to hear

ConfusedCas
December 20th, 2016, 08:02 PM
(I thought this was Semi-Literate...?)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 20th, 2016, 08:03 PM
Cursestar ate a sparrow
Patherfrost sat down,looking around.It seemed many other cats were having problems.One odd thing he saw was Willowleapnot playing in the snow.She always played in snow.

Shadow
December 20th, 2016, 08:06 PM
Cursestar noticed that too "Huh that's weird.."she said talking mostly to herself

ConfusedCas
December 20th, 2016, 08:06 PM
(Ok, Im just going to leave if no one's going to answer me)

Shadow
December 20th, 2016, 08:07 PM
(Ok, Im just going to leave if no one's going to answer me)
It is)

Frostfall
December 24th, 2016, 12:57 PM
Name:Echopaw
Description:Fluffy white she cat with fluffy tail with black tip, one blue and one green eye.
Personality: Kind, shy, has a problem with spiders
Crush: Open
Mate: Eventually
History: Born in Orchardclan by two unknown cats.
Other: Nope

Reverie
January 4th, 2017, 02:29 PM
~Intro~

~Territory~

~Camp~

~Mooncave~

~Prey~

~Possible Threats~

~Rules~

-Follow Forum rules

-No kit stealing.

-Kits must have mothers.

~Form~

Name:
Description:
Personality:
Crush:
Mate:
History:
Other:

~Warrior Code~

~Medicine Cat Code~

~Ceremonies~

~Battle Moves~

~Herbs~

Honey – Soothes throats.

Tansy – Cures cough.

Ivy – Calms down body.

~Gestures~

Name: Evergreenrose
Description: Orange cat with white paws and a deep scar on her cheek.
Personality: Loyal and Fierce, this cat is a hardworking feline despite her battle scars.
Mate: Open
History: Unknown
Other: N/A

Reverie
January 4th, 2017, 02:39 PM
Name: Evergreenrose
Description: Orange cat with white paws and a deep scar on her cheek.
Personality: Loyal and Fierce, this cat is a hardworking feline despite her battle scars.
Mate: Open
History: Unknown
Other: N/A

(waits

Momotaro
January 4th, 2017, 02:50 PM
~Intro~

~Territory~

~Camp~

~Mooncave~

~Prey~

~Possible Threats~

~Rules~

-Follow Forum rules

-No kit stealing.

-Kits must have mothers.

~Form~

Name:
Description:
Personality:
Crush:
Mate:
History:
Other:

~Warrior Code~

~Medicine Cat Code~

~Ceremonies~

~Battle Moves~

~Herbs~

Honey – Soothes throats.

Tansy – Cures cough.

Ivy – Calms down body.

~Gestures~

Name: Brokenheart
Description: A small and nimble black Tom with dark Amber eyes, and long, sleek fur.
Personality: His name says everything. His heart has been broken so many times he seems numb and cold. He does not forgive, and he does not forget. He is as hard and cold as mid winter ice. But underneath that is a storm of hate and anger.
Crush: NONE.
Mate: None.
History: Brokenheart was once a joyful Tom called Brightpaw. He loved his best freind, who he had a crush on deeply, and when he was rejected he grew sadder. But he still looked for a partner and soon met a spunky she cat. She did worse. She led him on, making it seem as though she cared. But she really loved another Tom who was Brightpaws best freind. They deserted him, leaving him cold and bitter. One day he tried to defeat a badger and take his own life, but luckily, the medicine cat managed to find him. The leader before Orchidstar was harsh and, when performing the dying apprentice ceremony named him Brokenheart. He survived and is still broken.
Other: NightBrighner