PDA

View Full Version : Journey from the Stars (Cool Plot)

monfang
December 20th, 2016, 07:23 AM
Maximum, Onyx, Lynx, and Salem are four cats who grew up together alone in a tree-trunk den. Before they joined the syndicate, they were the most loved by Clan-ers and loners alike. But when Lynx's mate died, the cats stopped coming, and when they joined the syndicate every bit of love was wiped away. Maximum died shortly later. Salem became dark and murderous, Lynx never spoke to anyone but his brothers, and Onyx himself became a ruthless killer. All because Maximum had died. Or so they thought.
She survived her wounds, and merely entered a short term coma, and she woke in the den, wounds patched and healed. A former Syndicate healer had found her and saved her, just so happening to bring her back to the three-trunk.
StarClan had told her that they were loved by all clans because they were kind, not ruthless. They welcomed company, and they had the abilities to be clan cats themselves. Fernsong, Lynx's mate and mother to his daughter, had came to her.
"StarClan needs you, Max. Lynx and them do, too. You are the only person who could help them, save them."
Maximum knew this as well. So, with the help of Zia, and StarClan, she travels back to the Syndicate. She plans to bring her brothers from the Syndicate, and make them their once loved selves. Onyx risks so much by leaving, but he loves his sister more than the feeling of power. Lynx does two, and especially Salem. But that's not all that lies in the future for them. They had one more sibling. Galileo.
Galileo was adopted by Two-legs, and they didn't know about their brothers or sister, until they ran from the two-leg place and became a loner. But Galileo was born in that same den, so when they return to it, they learn about their siblings.
With StarClan back, the clan cats return on their free-time like they once did. Cats fill their once busy den again. They become loved, and their kindness returns. Fernsong by their side the entire way. Lynx and his daughter become closer as well, and the den becomes the great hangout for clan-ers and loners alike, for those who are willing to see past borders, and see that they all have the same blood in the end of it all.
~NEEDED~
Clan cats for friends
Friends
Enemies
and then just random cats to join the huge parties

~ALREADY HAD~
Zia - Spirited Darkness
Moss - Frosty
Fernsong - Frosty
Onyx - Tiny Moony
Salem - Tiny Moony
Lynx - Tiny Moony
Maximum - Tiny Moony
Galileo - Tiny Moony

~FORM~
Name::
Place in plot::
Pic Reference or Site::
Personality::
Other/Questions::

Forms are not limited! Please apply if you wish! :yaycat:

ameko
December 20th, 2016, 06:11 PM
my form will become void if this is correct, but question: do dusk syndicate cats count as friends? i'm a bit confused as to what place the friends/enemies/clan cats have in the plot. do they help maximum bring the brothers back or-??

Just to clear things up for me: Did clan cats & loners just visit their den? How did they find out about it? I'm just a bit confused ^^

monfang
December 20th, 2016, 07:26 PM
my form will become void if this is correct, but question: do dusk syndicate cats count as friends? i'm a bit confused as to what place the friends/enemies/clan cats have in the plot. do they help maximum bring the brothers back or-??

Just to clear things up for me: Did clan cats & loners just visit their den? How did they find out about it? I'm just a bit confused ^^
If any syndicate cats are involved, then they have to be lured by Maximum.

On the old site there was a plot that Max, Lynx, Salem, and Onyx were loved and known widely amongst clans because of their mother being a former clan cat. Cats from all clans came to the den, became friends, and they had fun and 'parties' if that is the word. This (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=86850&postcount=9) post helps explains it best, I just want them to have the many cats that used to have fun in the den... But in order to have a little MORE fun, I made another plot!

Confuzzling, I know, but I tried ^^