PDA

View Full Version : The Tree-Trunk Den (New Site Restart){CLOSED}

monfang
December 19th, 2016, 08:51 PM
(I killed off one of my most wonderful charries to add development to her brothers, but dang it in order to redo this thread I am going to say this: She never truly died, but she was saved by STARCLAN and she brings her brothers back to their first den, and the become good like they once were!)
Maximum, Onyx, Lynx, and Salem are four cats who grew up together alone in a tree-trunk den. Before they joined the syndicate, they were the most loved by Clan-ers and loners alike. But when they joined the syndicate every bit of love was wiped away, and Onyx himself became a ruthless killer. All because Maximum had died. Or so they thought.
She survived her wounds, and merely entered a short term coma, and she woke in the den, wounds patched and healed. This is where the story begins....
( Frosty for lynx's daughter, Moss Spirited Darkness for Zia the former healer)
Maximum opened her green eyes. They weren't blind. Had StarClan saved her? Was Fernsong right? She shook her head and looked around. The beams of vines and wood lined her all to familiar home. The Tree Trunk Den.
ONES ABLE TO POST ARE: Frosty Cedar Spirited Darkness

doghouse
December 19th, 2016, 09:08 PM
Zia padded into the den, a mouthful of herbs in her jaws. She dropped them in surprise as she saw that the molly was awake at last. The cat had been asleep for a very long time, and Zia was a bit shocked to see her awake.
“You're awake at last!” Zia breathed, her dark tabby fur fluffed up against the cold, the reddish brown blotches standing out in the fading sunlight that no longer offered much warmth.
As leaf-bare was nearly upon them, and the air was colder.
Outside, snow fell softy, and Zia was lucky to have found the catmint and marigold, even if it was a bit frosted and shrivelled. She imagined it would work just the same, maybe a little less. But it couldn't be that much worse than fresh herbs, could it?
She tried to remember if Ardis had mentioned anything about this, but she couldn't remember. She'd also brought some moss, and she padded over, setting down the moss beside the molly.

monfang
December 20th, 2016, 07:25 AM
Max looked up at her and smiled. "Y-Yeah... I am..." she breathed.

doghouse
December 20th, 2016, 07:32 AM
Zia dipped her head. “Do you need water or anything?” she asked, looking down for a moment then looking back up, her eyes full of sympathy for the older cat. She missed Ardis, so she was choosing to follow in Ardis's paw steps. She grabbed the moss again, ready to dart out to find the puddle she'd been using to soak her moss.
She wondered who exactly this was, but that wasn't really important at the moment, she she didn't see why there was any need to ask.
Zia fluffed up her fur against the cold, trying to keep herself warm, as the snow was falling harder. Leaf-bare would be very soon.
She flicked her ears, listening to the cat's breathing. It sounded even enough.

monfang
December 20th, 2016, 08:52 AM
Zia dipped her head. “Do you need water or anything?” she asked, looking down for a moment then looking back up, her eyes full of sympathy for the older cat. She missed Ardis, so she was choosing to follow in Ardis's paw steps. She grabbed the moss again, ready to dart out to find the puddle she'd been using to soak her moss.
She wondered who exactly this was, but that wasn't really important at the moment, she she didn't see why there was any need to ask.
Zia fluffed up her fur against the cold, trying to keep herself warm, as the snow was falling harder. Leaf-bare would be very soon.
She flicked her ears, listening to the cat's breathing. It sounded even enough.
Maximum nodded. "Yes please..." she replied, and tried to stand, but she was still a bit weak, and she stumbled back down. "Well this is going to take a bit..." she huffed.

doghouse
December 20th, 2016, 09:11 AM
Maximum nodded. "Yes please..." she replied, and tried to stand, but she was still a bit weak, and she stumbled back down. "Well this is going to take a bit..." she huffed.
“Have patience.” Zia replied, remembering how Ardis used to tell her the same thing. She turned with the moss in her jaws, heading for her water source. Likely, it was frozen, but she could try to break the ice.
As she padded on in silence with the moss in her jaws, she thought of how she used to watch the healers in the Dusk Syndicate do this.
She reached the puddle, and unsurprisingly, it was frozen. The dark gray, nearly black tabby sat down, putting both forepaws on the ice and pushing as hard as she could. The was a crack, and a thin web of cracks appeared in the ice, spreading outwards until the ice broke.
Zia pulled her paws up, but not soon enough, and they were a bit wet. She didn't really care though, and dipped her moss in the water.
Once that was done, she raced back to the tree trunk where she'd left the molly.

monfang
December 20th, 2016, 10:00 AM
“Have patience.” Zia replied, remembering how Ardis used to tell her the same thing. She turned with the moss in her jaws, heading for her water source. Likely, it was frozen, but she could try to break the ice.
As she padded on in silence with the moss in her jaws, she thought of how she used to watch the healers in the Dusk Syndicate do this.
She reached the puddle, and unsurprisingly, it was frozen. The dark gray, nearly black tabby sat down, putting both forepaws on the ice and pushing as hard as she could. The was a crack, and a thin web of cracks appeared in the ice, spreading outwards until the ice broke.
Zia pulled her paws up, but not soon enough, and they were a bit wet. She didn't really care though, and dipped her moss in the water.
Once that was done, she raced back to the tree trunk where she'd left the molly.
Maximum looked up at Zia. "How did you find this place?" she asked, memories of cats and friends filling the dean, laying on the crossbeams of wood and vines, her brothers challenging others playfully. It was all coming back to her. She missed those days.

doghouse
December 20th, 2016, 10:10 AM
Maximum looked up at Zia. "How did you find this place?" she asked, memories of cats and friends filling the dean, laying on the crossbeams of wood and vines, her brothers challenging others playfully. It was all coming back to her. She missed those days.
Zia tilted her head. “I just... Did. I found you, and you were injured so a dragged you to the nearest shelter, which is this place. Why?” Zia asked, curiosity at the molly's question quite obvious in her voice.
The molly was thin and with a black and white splotched coat, and Zia still wondered what her name was.
“Also, what's your name?” Zia asked, the silvery streaks on her face standing out
against the dark of the rest of her pelt.

monfang
December 20th, 2016, 10:32 AM
Zia tilted her head. “I just... Did. I found you, and you were injured so a dragged you to the nearest shelter, which is this place. Why?” Zia asked, curiosity at the molly's question quite obvious in her voice.
The molly was thin and with a black and white splotched coat, and Zia still wondered what her name was.
“Also, what's your name?” Zia asked, the silvery streaks on her face standing out
against the dark of the rest of her pelt.
"This was where me and my brothers were before we joined the syndicate."
Maximum stood, and wobbled a bit, but caught her balance. She walked around the large tree. She could see Fernsong on one of the crossbeams, laughing as Lynx fought Pebblepelt, a RiverClan tom. Onyx and Salem arguing who was better, clan cats sitting and talking, the commotion rang in her ears like a song...
~Story Time~
Maximum shook her head as Lynx tackled Pebble down with a laugh. She looked up at Onyx and Salem, hearing their debate.
"I am better because of my nose, pal." Onyx purred.
"Yes, but I have the speed, do I not? What good is your nose if you cant catch me?" Salem retorted.
"What good is both without strength!" Lynx called.
Maximum laughed. "What good is all three if your blind?" she purred. Each one of them had a place in their family. They had to be together because of this. Lynx was the strength, Onyx was the nose, Salem was the speed, and she was the eyes.
"Good point, Max!" Pebblepelt called and pounced on Lynx, pinning him. "Well, I finally won." he panted, jumping off.
"Yeah, thanks to those bafoons!" Lynx laughed. The three orientals smiled mischievously, and Lynx gasped. "Oh, crap!" he mewed as Onyx, Salem, and Maximum jumped on top of him. They all laughed, everyone in the den.
~~
The memory faded in her mind, and she could see Lynx by the entrance, staring out, his eyes saddened and darkened.
"No more parties... No one can come back..." he said softly.
"But, Lynx..." she started.
"No... I can't... Fernsong didn't deserve to be exiled... and she's dead, along with my daughter... No more parties, no more clan-ers...."
~End~
Max blinked away the few tears that welled in her eyes. "This is where we lived, where we enjoyed life. But that changed when we joined the Syndicate, not realizing what it would do to us." she said. She turned to Zia and smiled softly.
"The name's Maximum, but everyone calls me Max."

doghouse
December 20th, 2016, 08:06 PM
"This was where me and my brothers were before we joined the syndicate."
Maximum stood, and wobbled a bit, but caught her balance. She walked around the large tree. She could see Fernsong on one of the crossbeams, laughing as Lynx fought Pebblepelt, a RiverClan tom. Onyx and Salem arguing who was better, clan cats sitting and talking, the commotion rang in her ears like a song...
~Story Time~
Maximum shook her head as Lynx tackled Pebble down with a laugh. She looked up at Onyx and Salem, hearing their debate.
"I am better because of my nose, pal." Onyx purred.
"Yes, but I have the speed, do I not? What good is your nose if you cant catch me?" Salem retorted.
"What good is both without strength!" Lynx called.
Maximum laughed. "What good is all three if your blind?" she purred. Each one of them had a place in their family. They had to be together because of this. Lynx was the strength, Onyx was the nose, Salem was the speed, and she was the eyes.
"Good point, Max!" Pebblepelt called and pounced on Lynx, pinning him. "Well, I finally won." he panted, jumping off.
"Yeah, thanks to those bafoons!" Lynx laughed. The three orientals smiled mischievously, and Lynx gasped. "Oh, crap!" he mewed as Onyx, Salem, and Maximum jumped on top of him. They all laughed, everyone in the den.
~~
The memory faded in her mind, and she could see Lynx by the entrance, staring out, his eyes saddened and darkened.
"No more parties... No one can come back..." he said softly.
"But, Lynx..." she started.
"No... I can't... Fernsong didn't deserve to be exiled... and she's dead, along with my daughter... No more parties, no more clan-ers...."
~End~
Max blinked away the few tears that welled in her eyes. "This is where we lived, where we enjoyed life. But that changed when we joined the Syndicate, not realizing what it would do to us." she said. She turned to Zia and smiled softly.
"The name's Maximum, but everyone calls me Max."
Zia dipped her head. “I'm Zia. Oh, you know of the Syndicate?” she asked, mildly surprised by Max's words. “And I'm sorry.” she added, blinking slightly. Her fur bristled slightly, but she forced it flat. She wanted to return to the Syndicate, just for a little bit, maybe for a little while, to see her siblings and parents again. It'd been many moons since she'd seen them. Her paws ached from the cold, but the dark, almost black tabby ignored it. Instead she focused on Maximum. She sat down. “My family lives in the Syndicate as well.” she replied, her green hues gleaming in the dark. The molly's tail was now wrapped over her paws, her ears perked forwards, though flicking around, listening for danger. She stood up, pushing the wet moss towards Max with one paw, and then sitting again. Normally, she would be flinching or tense, but Max seemed kind, and in her weak state, Zia knew that she wouldn't be able to hurt her off she tried.

monfang
December 20th, 2016, 08:29 PM
Zia dipped her head. “I'm Zia. Oh, you know of the Syndicate?” she asked, mildly surprised by Max's words. “And I'm sorry.” she added, blinking slightly. Her fur bristled slightly, but she forced it flat. She wanted to return to the Syndicate, just for a little bit, maybe for a little while, to see her siblings and parents again. It'd been many moons since she'd seen them. Her paws ached from the cold, but the dark, almost black tabby ignored it. Instead she focused on Maximum. She sat down. “My family lives in the Syndicate as well.” she replied, her green hues gleaming in the dark. The molly's tail was now wrapped over her paws, her ears perked forwards, though flicking around, listening for danger. She stood up, pushing the wet moss towards Max with one paw, and then sitting again. Normally, she would be flinching or tense, but Max seemed kind, and in her weak state, Zia knew that she wouldn't be able to hurt her off she tried.
"Yeah, I do." Max replied, and leaned down, drinking from the moss. She lifted her head, and turned to Zia.
"Your father was Bleddyn, right?" she asked, looking at her. "I have heard of him, I think my brother had a crush on his mate, Lilith. Damn healer attacked me and my friend, Wheat, but I can't be angry. I shouldn't have been as mean as I was." she sighed and looked up.
"The syndicate and turn you into a very dark cat." she said. "I have a question, would you be willing to help me on a sort of mission? I must bring my brothers here, and help then get the evil out of them." she meowed. She didn't know how much Onyx would risk by leaving, but she could care less. She was going to bring them back.

doghouse
December 20th, 2016, 08:43 PM
"Yeah, I do." Max replied, and leaned down, drinking from the moss. She lifted her head, and turned to Zia.
"Your father was Bleddyn, right?" she asked, looking at her. "I have heard of him, I think my brother had a crush on his mate, Lilith. Damn healer attacked me and my friend, Wheat, but I can't be angry. I shouldn't have been as mean as I was." she sighed and looked up.
"The syndicate and turn you into a very dark cat." she said. "I have a question, would you be willing to help me on a sort of mission? I must bring my brothers here, and help then get the evil out of them." she meowed. She didn't know how much Onyx would risk by leaving, but she could care less. She was going to bring them back.
Zia blinked. “How did you know? And was? Isn't he still alive? ” worry traced her eyes, and she looked down. She she sighed. Maybe it's for the best. She thought sadly. The young molly listened carefully to Maximum's story, keeping alert for danger though.
Her paws prickled impatiently, eager for an answer, then she heard Max's request. “Oh, well, I suppose. What would you need me to do?”
she asked, cocking her head curiously, her eyes wide with curiosity for Maximum's answers.
Zia barely feel the cold anymore, though she kept her longish dark pelt fluffed up in case shevwas simply so cold she could no longer fell the cold.

monfang
December 20th, 2016, 09:14 PM
Zia blinked. “How did you know? And was? Isn't he still alive? ” worry traced her eyes, and she looked down. She she sighed. Maybe it's for the best. She thought sadly. The young molly listened carefully to Maximum's story, keeping alert for danger though.
Her paws prickled impatiently, eager for an answer, then she heard Max's request. “Oh, well, I suppose. What would you need me to do?”
she asked, cocking her head curiously, her eyes wide with curiosity for Maximum's answers.
Zia barely feel the cold anymore, though she kept her longish dark pelt fluffed up in case shevwas simply so cold she could no longer fell the cold.
Maximum turned to her. Fernsong said something about Bleddyn and Onyx. She only had a feeling...
"Well, you never know. He could be dean, alive..." her words trailed.
"I just need you to help me convince them... Do you know StarClan?" she asked.

doghouse
December 20th, 2016, 09:23 PM
Maximum turned to her. Fernsong said something about Bleddyn and Onyx. She only had a feeling...
"Well, you never know. He could be dean, alive..." her words trailed.
"I just need you to help me convince them... Do you know StarClan?" she asked.
Zia nodded. “Yes, I know StarClan. Abysslight, she's a friend of mine, used to tell me about StarClan.” Zia continued, then looked up as she finished speaking. She tried to be patient, but unfortunately, her patients was ebbing. She dipped her head, encouraging Maximum to continue with the plan, or mission as Max had put it. She flicked her dark, silvery colored ears, while scuffling her paws in the soft earth underpaw.

monfang
December 20th, 2016, 09:29 PM
Zia nodded. “Yes, I know StarClan. Abysslight, she's a friend of mine, used to tell me about StarClan.” Zia continued, then looked up as she finished speaking. She tried to be patient, but unfortunately, her patients was ebbing. She dipped her head, encouraging Maximum to continue with the plan, or mission as Max had put it. She flicked her dark, silvery colored ears, while scuffling her paws in the soft earth underpaw.
"Some of StarClan wants me to bring them back here. They think that if I do, they will return to their 'once-loved' selves..." she explained. "I guess even StarClan likes loners..."

doghouse
December 20th, 2016, 09:35 PM
"Some of StarClan wants me to bring them back here. They think that if I do, they will return to their 'once-loved' selves..." she explained. "I guess even StarClan likes loners..."
“I suppose.” Zia mewed, but what have I to do with this?” she asked uncertainly, her gaze wide with puzzlement as she wondered what she had to do with this, ir even, how she was supposed to help. She went really sure, so Zia waited for Maximum to answer her, as she couldn't do anything until she knew exactly what it was she was meant to be doing.

monfang
December 20th, 2016, 09:42 PM
“I suppose.” Zia mewed, but what have I to do with this?” she asked uncertainly, her gaze wide with puzzlement as she wondered what she had to do with this, ir even, how she was supposed to help. She went really sure, so Zia waited for Maximum to answer her, as she couldn't do anything until she knew exactly what it was she was meant to be doing.
"A friend of mine sees good in you. She thinks you are worthy of living a wonderful life under StarClan's gaze." she replied. "If you don't want to help, then tell me now. But I will need all the help I can get, returning to the syndicate. I am basically returning from the grave..." she huffed, looking at her paws.

doghouse
December 20th, 2016, 10:02 PM
"A friend of mine sees good in you. She thinks you are worthy of living a wonderful life under StarClan's gaze." she replied. "If you don't want to help, then tell me now. But I will need all the help I can get, returning to the syndicate. I am basically returning from the grave..." she huffed, looking at her paws.
Zia could relate to this fairly well, for as far as her family knew, she was probably dead, though of course, she wasn't. But if she looked at if from her family's point of view, she'd been attacked by Slash, then taken by a healer, and then disappeared just like that.
“I suppose I can relate.” Zia said, nodding. “I need to return to the Syndicate as well.” she meowed, dipping her head, though her eyes shone with uncertainty and confusion.

“I'll help you.” she added, shifting with obvious discomfort on the topic, and she hoped for a change of topics, but she didn't feel like suggesting to change the subject, so she simply remained silent, not speaking, though her whiskers twitched almost constantly, and her gaze flitted around for any sings of danger, but she saw nothing and relaxed a bit, though not that much.

monfang
December 20th, 2016, 10:23 PM
Zia could relate to this fairly well, for as far as her family knew, she was probably dead, though of course, she wasn't. But if she looked at if from her family's point of view, she'd been attacked by Slash, then taken by a healer, and then disappeared just like that.
“I suppose I can relate.” Zia said, nodding. “I need to return to the Syndicate as well.” she meowed, dipping her head, though her eyes shone with uncertainty and confusion.

“I'll help you.” she added, shifting with obvious discomfort on the topic, and she hoped for a change of topics, but she didn't feel like suggesting to change the subject, so she simply remained silent, not speaking, though her whiskers twitched almost constantly, and her gaze flitted around for any sings of danger, but she saw nothing and relaxed a bit, though not that much.

Maximum nodded. "Thank you..." she replied, and looked around the den. She could almost hear the commotion again.
"Have you ever heard the old Loner tale of four cats who were friends with everyone?" she asked. It seemed vague, and a bit thrown out, but she didn't mind it. She wanted to change the subject to ease the other molly.

doghouse
December 20th, 2016, 10:38 PM
Maximum nodded. "Thank you..." she replied, and looked around the den. She could almost hear the commotion again.
"Have you ever heard the old Loner tale of four cats who were friends with everyone?" she asked. It seemed vague, and a bit thrown out, but she didn't mind it. She wanted to change the subject to ease the other molly.
Zia shook her head, confused. “No. Why do you ask?” she questioned, tilting her head. She'd never heard of it before, but to be honest, she didn't know very many things like that, as she'd stuck to herself more as a kit. She flicked her tail absently, watching the snow fall softly and silently outside the hollow tree trunk.

Zia wrapped her tail over her paws for warmth, settling down into a more comfortable position and waited, expecting that Maximum was going to tell her the story. She could scarcely remember the last time she'd been told a story, and was even more curious as to what Max's story was about, as a lot if stories had a hidden meaning, and Zia felt almost certain that this was one of those.

I wonder if Haiku knows this story.... I hope he's alright. Zia thought, thinking fondly now of her brother, even though she'd sort of ignored him when they were younger, and she'd even ignored him a bit before she'd left, even though she'd helped him fight Ash. She twitched her whiskers in amusement, remembering when she'd been a kit.

monfang
December 20th, 2016, 11:43 PM
Zia shook her head, confused. “No. Why do you ask?” she questioned, tilting her head. She'd never heard of it before, but to be honest, she didn't know very many things like that, as she'd stuck to herself more as a kit. She flicked her tail absently, watching the snow fall softly and silently outside the hollow tree trunk.

Zia wrapped her tail over her paws for warmth, settling down into a more comfortable position and waited, expecting that Maximum was going to tell her the story. She could scarcely remember the last time she'd been told a story, and was even more curious as to what Max's story was about, as a lot if stories had a hidden meaning, and Zia felt almost certain that this was one of those.

I wonder if Haiku knows this story.... I hope he's alright. Zia thought, thinking fondly now of her brother, even though she'd sort of ignored him when they were younger, and she'd even ignored him a bit before she'd left, even though she'd helped him fight Ash. She twitched her whiskers in amusement, remembering when she'd been a kit.
"Fun story indeed." Maximum purred.
~Story time once more~
"Four siblings lived in this den, and when their mother left them, they became friends with many clan cats. Their den was full day in and day out with cats who saw past borders, River, Shadow, Wind, and Thunder all in one area, because of these four. Some called it a 'revolution'. They became known far and wide. With their lovingness, they even became more than friends with some. And the oldest even had two daughters with a clan-er. Though there were complications, and one died, but the other lived with her mother until the leader exiled her. The clan-er traveled for weeks before the clan-er died saving her kit from a dog. But that's how she was reunited to her father. But the death of the clan-er left the oldest heartbroken, and he banned all clan-ers and loners from ever returning to the den. And then they left, never to been seen by another Clan-er until one of them became the most ruthless killer and killed many clan cats.

doghouse
December 21st, 2016, 08:08 AM
"Fun story indeed." Maximum purred.
~Story time once more~
"Four siblings lived in this den, and when their mother left them, they became friends with many clan cats. Their den was full day in and day out with cats who saw past borders, River, Shadow, Wind, and Thunder all in one area, because of these four. Some called it a 'revolution'. They became known far and wide. With their lovingness, they even became more than friends with some. And the oldest even had two daughters with a clan-er. Though there were complications, and one died, but the other lived with her mother until the leader exiled her. The clan-er traveled for weeks before the clan-er died saving her kit from a dog. But that's how she was reunited to her father. But the death of the clan-er left the oldest heartbroken, and he banned all clan-ers and loners from ever returning to the den. And then they left, never to been seen by another Clan-er until one of them became the most ruthless killer and killed many clan cats.
Zia listened in silence as Maximum spoke, but as Maximum finished the story, Zia sat up. “Did you make that one yourself? Or....” she trailed off, feeling embarrassed. Zia scuffled her paws in discomfort, as she was suddenly feeling uncomfortable. I need some fresh air.... And to think things through.... She dipped her head. “Do you mind if I go see if there's any dock left?” she asked, tilting her head.

She did want to see if there was any dock left, she hadn't really lied, though she doubted there would be in this cold. She flicked her ears, which felt quite cold, but still she ignored it.

monfang
December 21st, 2016, 08:12 AM
Zia listened in silence as Maximum spoke, but as Maximum finished the story, Zia sat up. “Did you make that one yourself? Or....” she trailed off, feeling embarrassed. Zia scuffled her paws in discomfort, as she was suddenly feeling uncomfortable. I need some fresh air.... And to think things through.... She dipped her head. “Do you mind if I go see if there's any dock left?” she asked, tilting her head.

She did want to see if there was any dock left, she hadn't really lied, though she doubted there would be in this cold. She flicked her ears, which felt quite cold, but still she ignored it.
"The end, but the entire story is known by all clans. They disappeared, and where near heard from anymore, but I am determined to bring that story back." Max replied.

doghouse
December 21st, 2016, 08:25 AM
"The end, but the entire story is known by all clans. They disappeared, and where near heard from anymore, but I am determined to bring that story back." Max replied.
Zia nodded, though that didn't answer her question. “Well, I need dock, so I'll be back soon.” she replied, then turned and walked out of the tree trunk, heading for the thunderpath. Dock usually grew by thunderpathes, so that was her best bet. She left pawprints in the snow, she Zia had no fear of getting lost. She pushed on, here head low as she walked. When she got there, sadly she saw no dock, she headed back, thinking over Maximum's words. She took a different path in case she'd missed some herbs but she hadn't. She reached the tree trunk and padded in, deciding to sort through her herbs she already had.

She sat down, pulling herbs out of the roots that were inside the trunk and started to sort them out deftly, her paws working nimbly and fast despite their size.

Frosty
December 21st, 2016, 08:47 PM
(*scoots in and sits*) what have I missed ?)

monfang
December 21st, 2016, 08:49 PM
(*scoots in and sits*) what have I missed ?)
(Max and Zia are just a-talkin' but moss can 'accidentally' find Max still alive o3o)

Frosty
December 21st, 2016, 08:54 PM
Sure!) moss trecked through the snow, head down ainst the chill and her tiny paws leaving small dents in the snow. Though she was a few moons older now she was almost the same size as her kit self, though expected for being only 6 moons . and the lack of being able to hunt for herself didn't help much. Suddenly , she stopped as she heard voices . though every other extinct told her to stay quiet, she called out . "hello?" . she had no clue that she was right in front of the tree trunk den once again

monfang
December 21st, 2016, 09:51 PM
Sure!) moss trecked through the snow, head down ainst the chill and her tiny paws leaving small dents in the snow. Though she was a few moons older now she was almost the same size as her kit self, though expected for being only 6 moons . and the lack of being able to hunt for herself didn't help much. Suddenly , she stopped as she heard voices . though every other extinct told her to stay quiet, she called out . "hello?" . she had no clue that she was right in front of the tree trunk den once again
Maximum's ears flicked toward the voice, and she almost gasped her entire breath away from the voice. It sounded a bit older, but not by much. Max stood, having to catch her balance one more, and walked to the entrance. There she could see the little kit she took in with her brothers. Her niece, Moss.
"M-Moss? Is that you?" she asked, her vivid green eyes glowing against the soft snowfall and faint moonlight from the clouds.
"W-What are you doing here? H-How did you get here...?" she asked, and questions swirled around her head.

Frosty
December 21st, 2016, 09:57 PM
Moss stopped dead again. "M-max! You are supposed to be dead ! Your alive!! " . The young grey she cat ran over to her aunt with what looked like a small limp . "how? When? Just tell me everything and I'll tell you everything ," Moss meowed, gasping to catch her breath .

monfang
December 21st, 2016, 10:05 PM
Moss stopped dead again. "M-max! You are supposed to be dead ! Your alive!! " . The young grey she cat ran over to her aunt with what looked like a small limp . "how? When? Just tell me everything and I'll tell you everything ," Moss meowed, gasping to catch her breath .
Maximum chuckled. "Calm down." she purred, and layed down. "Where are my brothers? Your father?" she asked. "And why are you limping." Max asked as she lifted her head to see if she could catch any signs of injury.

Frosty
December 21st, 2016, 10:11 PM
Maximum chuckled. "Calm down." she purred, and layed down. "Where are my brothers? Your father?" she asked. "And why are you limping." Max asked as she lifted her head to see if she could catch any signs of injury.

"I...I think they went to the dusk syndicate. I lost them on the way there. I guess they figured me dead or something . I really don't know. ". Moss's pale ,yet vivid eyes gleamed as she explained , frowning slightly. Her tail flicked in time with her ear as she continued. " I was injured on my way to find them. A fox kit got ahold of my leg and chased me up a tree . I stayed until it left. It gave me a pretty bad scar, but I'm still alive". During this time of explanation she took a few short intakes of air . "now, your turn to tell me what's going on "

monfang
December 21st, 2016, 10:29 PM
"I...I think they went to the dusk syndicate. I lost them on the way there. I guess they figured me dead or something . I really don't know. ". Moss's pale ,yet vivid eyes gleamed as she explained , frowning slightly. Her tail flicked in time with her ear as she continued. " I was injured on my way to find them. A fox kit got ahold of my leg and chased me up a tree . I stayed until it left. It gave me a pretty bad scar, but I'm still alive". During this time of explanation she took a few short intakes of air . "now, your turn to tell me what's going on "
"Your mother, that's all I can say for certainty. But I was out hunting and we were attacked. I could hear my brothers talking the everything when black, and I saw your mother in StarClan..." Max explained, licking the top of Moss' head. "Have you heard from her recently?" she asked with a purr.

Frosty
December 21st, 2016, 10:42 PM
:heartballoon4:
"Your mother, that's all I can say for certainty. But I was out hunting and we were attacked. I could hear my brothers talking the everything when black, and I saw your mother in StarClan..." Max explained, licking the top of Moss' head. "Have you heard from her recently?" she asked with a purr.

" no,not really" moss answered. "Though stream makes appearances iin my dreams often nowadays. " . The she cat sat and purred, curling her long tail around herself. "What has mother been saying to you ? "

monfang
December 21st, 2016, 10:45 PM
:heartballoon4:

" no,not really" moss answered. "Though stream makes appearances iin my dreams often nowadays. " . The she cat sat and purred, curling her long tail around herself. "What has mother been saying to you ? "
"I have to get my brothers out of the syndicate. They have turned into evil, ruthless killers, even your father." she explained. "And your mother and some other StarClan members are wanting them out of there and back here." she said, wrapping her tail around Moss. "Mind lending a paw in this?"

Frosty
December 21st, 2016, 10:48 PM
Moss's eyes widened as she nodded vigorously. "Of course! Anything to help my family. Especially my father. I just hope the dusk syndicate hasn't completely ruined him." She said quietly, slow!y beginning to zone out as her words faded. After a moment she snapped to reality. "We have to get them"

monfang
December 21st, 2016, 11:24 PM
"Purrfect." Max purred, and stood up. "I just hope none of them are completely ruined." she mewed and turned to Zia( Spirited Darkness ). "Would you mind staying here for now. I have to at least find them before we can do anything."

doghouse
December 21st, 2016, 11:38 PM
"Purrfect." Max purred, and stood up. "I just hope none of them are completely ruined." she mewed and turned to Zia( Spirited Darkness ). "Would you mind staying here for now. I have to at least find them before we can do anything."
Zia turned from sorting the herbs, noticing a small kit for the first time, and her eyes narrowed suspiciously. It's just a kit. Just a kit. She told herself, trying to appear more friendly. She let out a faint purr, then stopped abruptly and looked at Maximum. “I don't mind.” Zia replied truthfully, dipping her head.

Her green gaze flickered back and forth between the kit and Maximum, then she lowered herself so she was eye level with the kit. “Hi there.” she whispered, attempting to sound friendly, yet her voice was still rather rough and had a menacing hint in it, even though she wasn't being menacing, just friendly.

She wished she would've just not said anything, so the dark tabby turned and went back to sorting her herbs, noting that she had a lack of poppyseeds.Ah, well. She thought, putting away the measly pile and turning back to the kit and Maximum.

monfang
December 21st, 2016, 11:45 PM
Zia turned from sorting the herbs, noticing a small kit for the first time, and her eyes narrowed suspiciously. It's just a kit. Just a kit. She told herself, trying to appear more friendly. She let out a faint purr, then stopped abruptly and looked at Maximum. “I don't mind.” Zia replied truthfully, dipping her head.

Her green gaze flickered back and forth between the kit and Maximum, then she lowered herself so she was eye level with the kit. “Hi there.” she whispered, attempting to sound friendly, yet her voice was still rather rough and had a menacing hint in it, even though she wasn't being menacing, just friendly.

She wished she would've just not said anything, so the dark tabby turned and went back to sorting her herbs, noting that she had a lack of poppyseeds.Ah, well. She thought, putting away the measly pile and turning back to the kit and Maximum.
Maximum nodded, and smiled as Zia said hi to Moss. "This is my niece. Her name is Moss." Max purred, licking the kit's head.

Frosty
December 21st, 2016, 11:50 PM
Moss dipped a greeting in return . "nice to meet you " she meowed politely. She had noticed how the cats voice was rough, yet as though it was trying to be friendly. She somewhat smiled at the thought and turned bacvk to her aunt.

doghouse
December 22nd, 2016, 12:13 AM
Zia turned again, dipping her head. “I'm Zia. It's a pleasure to meet you.” she tried to make her voice soft, but only managed to get quieter, so she gave up on that and finished sorting through her herbs. “Your limp. May I take a look?” she asked, turning around and sitting down, looking at Moss's leg with intense green hues.

She studied it from a distance, even though she had yet to have Moss's permission, she looked away, staring out into the snow, knowing that at last, leaf-bare was upon them. She shuddered, wrapping her fluffy tail over her paws to keep them warm in the extremely cold air.