PDA

View Full Version : BreezeClan (Accepting!)

Jax
December 19th, 2016, 02:14 PM
The camp is on the open moor, hidden by a small copse of trees. A river runs through the moor, separating them from ShadeClan and OakClan.

The leader makes announcements from the Tall Rock. The medicine den is a large den constructed between three trees, shielded from the sun by honeysuckle shrubs. Gatherings are held at the delta in the river, nicknamed Three Stones, for the three large boulders that the leaders make the announcements from. The Star Pool is located in the tall hills beyond the territories, where cats can talk to StarClan.

FORM

Name:
Age (in moons):
Clan (centered in BreezeClan):
Persona (TBRP'ed accepted):

MY CHARRIES

Name: Hailstorm//Blazestar//Littlefeather
Age (in moons): 25//46//20
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/58/c8/1e/58c81e04211b45eae938e9c5339e3187.jpg // http://img04.deviantart.net/7159/i/2015/327/0/c/yours___that_one_gay_ginger_cat_by_snnufkin-d9hs1bn.png // https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/8a/e1/2d/8ae12d2fba856527eab2c83f3e6d7566.jpg
Clan (centered in BreezeClan): all BreezeClan
Persona (TBRP'ed accepted): TBRP'ed

Silhouettes
December 19th, 2016, 03:54 PM
The camp is on the open moor, hidden by a small copse of trees. A river runs through the moor, separating them from ShadeClan and OakClan.

The leader makes announcements from the Tall Rock. The medicine den is a large den constructed between three trees, shielded from the sun by honeysuckle shrubs. Gatherings are held at the delta in the river, nicknamed Three Stones, for the three large boulders that the leaders make the announcements from. The Star Pool is located in the tall hills beyond the territories, where cats can talk to StarClan.

FORM

Name:
Age (in moons):

MY CHARRIES

Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/58/c8/1e/58c81e04211b45eae938e9c5339e3187.jpg // http://img04.deviantart.net/7159/i/2015/327/0/c/yours___that_one_gay_ginger_cat_by_snnufkin-d9hs1bn.png // https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/8a/e1/2d/8ae12d2fba856527eab2c83f3e6d7566.jpg
Name: Dovefeather
Appearance: Lithe solid light gray molly with a small tinge of light spotted through-out her pelt, along with brilliant blue eyes.
Clan: Breezeclan
Perso: Tbrp'd

Fallpotato
December 19th, 2016, 04:03 PM

FORM

Name:
Age (in moons):

MY CHARRIES

Name Icewing
Age 20 moons
Gender male
Appearance white cat with blue eyes
Rank senior warrior
Clan breeze clan
Persona funny nice ruthless insane

Shadow
December 19th, 2016, 04:08 PM

FORM

Name:
Age (in moons):

MY CHARRIES

Name:Curseheart
Appearance:https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CFVNBlsXIAEiFFi.jpg
Clan:breezeclan
Personality:aggressive,sarcastic,smart,brave,fast, strong

Jax
December 19th, 2016, 04:51 PM
All are accepted! We can start when all of the major ranks are filled (there aren't any limits to high ranks, number of cats, and such.)

To be clear, I have one rule: NO POWERPLAYING.

If you have a prophecy idea, pm me! ^__^

Snake
December 19th, 2016, 07:07 PM
Name: Splashfur // Snakefang
Age (in moons): 20 moons // 23 moons
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a8/8c/b0/a88cb08ce752337b86d285bd1f6bbcac.jpg // http://www.awesomelycute.com/gallery/2014/11/black-cats-awesomelycute.com-14.jpg
Clan (centered in BreezeClan): Breezeclan // Breezeclan
Persona (TBRP'ed accepted): TBRP'ed // TBRP'ed
(Only TBRP'ed because I suck at perso descriptions)

Jax
December 19th, 2016, 09:48 PM
(Accepted! We can begin now!)

Strobelight
December 19th, 2016, 10:14 PM
Name:Blazingshift
Appearance: Dark orange Tom with black tabby stripes and blue eyes
Clan:Breezeclan
Personality:Tbrped

Question-Can he be Cursehearts mate? Shadow

Jax
December 19th, 2016, 10:29 PM
Name:Blazingshift
Appearance: Dark orange Tom with black tabby stripes and blue eyes
Personality:Tbrped

Question-Can he be Cursehearts mate? Shadow

(Accepted! Wait for Shadow's answer as well ^_^)

CinnamonCookie
December 19th, 2016, 10:32 PM
Name: Shortpaw
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/79/c0/8d/79c08d3601c967373927fa682c60bf9a.jpg
Personality: TBRP
Question: nope

Jax
December 19th, 2016, 10:54 PM
Name: Shortpaw
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/79/c0/8d/79c08d3601c967373927fa682c60bf9a.jpg
Personality: TBRP
Question: nope

(Accepted! Feel free to start at any time)

CinnamonCookie
December 19th, 2016, 10:55 PM
Ok thx.

Jax
December 20th, 2016, 09:26 AM
Blazestar sat atop Tall Rock, his tail hanging over the edge. Milky dawn light was beginning to penetrate the canopy that hid their camp, and a soft, chilly breeze was whispering through the leaves. Taking a breath, he sighed slowly and flicked his tail, ready to go out on a hunt. It had been some time since he had left the camp, after all. Leaping down, he stretched, shook out his fur, and padded to the camp entrance.

Hailstorm teetered on top of the nursery, hissing out as thorns pricked his paws and pelt. Ears flattened in pain, he slowly weaved more bramble thorns and moss into the top of the den, where it was wearing thin. The leaf bare chill was already seeping in, and dew that gathered on the walls dripped down into the nursery, creating a rather uncomfortably damp area. Tucking grass in as well, he glanced around and flicked his tail.

Littlefeather yawned and slid out of the warriors den as she stretched, thick fur bushed out against the breeze as the milky sunlight grew stronger and cast gold dappled light on the ground of the camp. Smiling, she swiped her tongue over her whiskers and flexed her claws into the hardened dirt.

Shadow
December 20th, 2016, 09:27 AM
Curseheart was still asleep in her den.

Jax
December 20th, 2016, 09:27 AM
Name:Curseheart
Appearance:https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CFVNBlsXIAEiFFi.jpg
Clan:breezeclan
Personality:aggressive,sarcastic,smart,brave,fast, strong

(Sorry for not clarifying this, but there is already a deputy! If they are inactive, you will take their place)

Shadow
December 20th, 2016, 09:29 AM
(Sorry for not clarifying this, but there is already a deputy! If they are inactive, you will take their place)
Oh ok :) )
Curseheart woke up and padded out into the clearing.She wondered if a hunting patrol went out already.She looked for the deputy to ask if there was one.

Strobelight
December 20th, 2016, 09:36 AM
Blazingshift observed the clearing and smiled,the clan was perfect,way better than the twoleg place he lived in.
He sat right outside the warriors den and he saw Curseheart stepping out,"Hey Curseheart..." He meowed
(@Shadow Can Curseheart marry me XD)

Jax
December 20th, 2016, 09:37 AM
(She has one day to post before she will be taken down :) thanks)

Blazestar glanced over at Curseheart and yawned a bit, pausing at the entrance, "You ready to go on a hunting patrol? One hasn't been brought together yet, but I was going out anyways and might as well take a few warriors with me, if you're up for it." He glanced up at the sky before commenting, "It is a very nice day today. Hopefully, StarClan will bless us and keep it that way."

Hailstorm hissed out for Littlefeather, his legs awkwardly bent as he tried to navigate the roof of the nursery, his size not making it any easier for him as he backed up a bit, and the brambles bent with his weight. Tensing, he paused, eyes narrowed and ears flattened, tail flicking in irritation, "While the fall won't kill me, the humility of falling into the nursery through the roof might. Can you get over here and level this out so I can get down?"

Littlefeather grinned, shaking her head at him as she quickly trotted over and leaped up onto the roof of the den, balancing easily as she flicked her ears and watched him jump down, causing the walls to shake. "Mountain cats like you aren't made for this kinda stuff, are they?" She poked fun at him, earning a scoff and harsh flick of his ear.

Shadow
December 20th, 2016, 09:47 AM
Blazingshift observed the clearing and smiled,the clan was perfect,way better than the twoleg place he lived in.
He sat right outside the warriors den and he saw Curseheart stepping out,"Hey Curseheart..." He meowed
(@Shadow Can Curseheart marry me XD)
lol sure but it's going to be a hard relationship,she doesn't accept easily)
Curseheart looked at Blazingshift "What do you want Blazingshift?"she meowed sarcastically

Shadow
December 20th, 2016, 09:48 AM
(She has one day to post before she will be taken down :) thanks)

Blazestar glanced over at Curseheart and yawned a bit, pausing at the entrance, "You ready to go on a hunting patrol? One hasn't been brought together yet, but I was going out anyways and might as well take a few warriors with me, if you're up for it." He glanced up at the sky before commenting, "It is a very nice day today. Hopefully, StarClan will bless us and keep it that way."

Hailstorm hissed out for Littlefeather, his legs awkwardly bent as he tried to navigate the roof of the nursery, his size not making it any easier for him as he backed up a bit, and the brambles bent with his weight. Tensing, he paused, eyes narrowed and ears flattened, tail flicking in irritation, "While the fall won't kill me, the humility of falling into the nursery through the roof might. Can you get over here and level this out so I can get down?"

Littlefeather grinned, shaking her head at him as she quickly trotted over and leaped up onto the roof of the den, balancing easily as she flicked her ears and watched him jump down, causing the walls to shake. "Mountain cats like you aren't made for this kinda stuff, are they?" She poked fun at him, earning a scoff and harsh flick of his ear.
"Sure I'll come.But will Blazingshift come as well?I have a bone to pick with him.."Curseheart teased

Jax
December 20th, 2016, 09:51 AM
"If he'd like," he chuckled, smiling and looking over the Clan before calling Hailstorm over, "You'll be going with us on the hunting patrol as well," he hummed.

Strobelight
December 20th, 2016, 09:51 AM
lol sure but it's going to be a hard relationship,she doesn't accept easily)
Curseheart looked at Blazingshift "What do you want Blazingshift?"she meowed sarcastically
He pretended to be offended,"Wow,I can't say hi to you?" He purred and flicked his tail over her ears playfully,"You know you love me.." he meowed jokingly
(Oh god I just turned Travis into a cat...)

Shadow
December 20th, 2016, 09:56 AM
He pretended to be offended,"Wow,I can't say hi to you?" He purred and flicked his tail over her ears playfully,"You know you love me.." he meowed jokingly
(Oh god I just turned Travis into a cat...)
Lol)
Curseheart flicked her tail at him."well I'm going on a hunting patrol.Are you coming?"She meowed flatly

Strobelight
December 20th, 2016, 09:59 AM
Lol)
Curseheart flicked her tail at him."well I'm going on a hunting patrol.Are you coming?"She meowed flatly
"Sure!" He meowed and followed her,
(Imma make it like he's playful and flirtatious but truly loves her,that way,story plot)

Shadow
December 20th, 2016, 10:06 AM
"Sure!" He meowed and followed her,
(Imma make it like he's playful and flirtatious but truly loves her,that way,story plot)
Ok,just waiting on Jax)
She pulled on his tail."Wait a moment will ya?Blazestar is still gathering the hunting patrol!"

Strobelight
December 20th, 2016, 10:16 AM
Ok,just waiting on Jax)
She pulled on his tail."Wait a moment will ya?Blazestar is still gathering the hunting patrol!"
"Ow!" He hissed as she pulled on her tail,he realized that Blazestar was still finding cats,he chucked and looked over to Curseheart with cute,sad eyes,"You still love me,right?"

Fallpotato
December 20th, 2016, 10:17 AM
Ice wing was still in the Warriors den thinking. He padded around looking insane. He ran out of camp and went to a small lake. He sat down and sighed. The words came into his mind outcast. Mistake. Accident. Forgotten. Cursed

Shadow
December 20th, 2016, 10:20 AM
"Ow!" He hissed as she pulled on her tail,he realized that Blazestar was still finding cats,he chucked and looked over to Curseheart with cute,sad eyes,"You still love me,right?"
Curseheart patted at Blazingshifts muzzle."Oh shut it!"she purred hoping not to give away Her feelings

Strobelight
December 20th, 2016, 10:21 AM
Curseheart patted at Blazingshifts muzzle."Oh shut it!"she purred hoping not to give away Her feelings
"Okay..." He purred as she patted his muzzle,he sat and waited for Blazestar,
Jax

Snake
December 20th, 2016, 10:27 AM
Splashfur padded out of the medicine den he slowly looked around camp. Then he remembered why he came out, "Right I have to get more cat mint!" He mewed to himself running out of camp.

(quote or mention me to speak to Splash or Snake)

Fallpotato
December 20th, 2016, 10:28 AM
Icewing sat at the lake starting to go insane. "Why am I here. I don't want or need to be alive!"

Shadow
December 20th, 2016, 10:49 AM
Curseheart sat there waiting for her leader.

Strobelight
December 20th, 2016, 09:09 PM
//bump for Jax

Shadow
December 20th, 2016, 09:48 PM
Yup

Shadow
December 21st, 2016, 09:58 AM
Imma just start the hunting patrol.)
" Come on Blazingshift the hunting patrol has started!"She flicked her tail over his fan and ran

Strobelight
December 21st, 2016, 10:01 AM
Imma just start the hunting patrol.)
" Come on Blazingshift the hunting patrol has started!"She flicked her tail over his fan and ran
"Wait up!" He called,and followed her,"Where should we hunt?" He asked

Shadow
December 21st, 2016, 10:09 AM
"Wait up!" He called,and followed her,"Where should we hunt?" He asked
"Over to the east!"she called back

Strobelight
December 21st, 2016, 10:30 AM
He padded off towards the east of the forest and broke off with Curseheart.He smelled a squirrel and found it,quickly pouncing on it and killing it

Fallpotato
December 21st, 2016, 10:31 AM
Icewing sat down looking at the waterfall "why was I born into this world I'm nothing I'm a mistake!"

Shadow
December 21st, 2016, 10:32 AM
Icewing sat down looking at the waterfall "why was I born into this world I'm nothing I'm a mistake!"
(Again why do these thing happen when my character is SO FAR AWAY!!)
Curseheart smells a cold and stalked it and killed it in one swift bite

Fallpotato
December 21st, 2016, 10:33 AM
(Again why do these thing happen when my character is SO FAR AWAY!!)
Curseheart smells a cold and stalked it and killed it in one swift bite
(My characters love to be alone XD)

Shadow
December 21st, 2016, 10:36 AM
(My characters love to be alone XD)
(*Throws pillow at him* your evil!!!)

Fallpotato
December 21st, 2016, 10:37 AM
(*Throws pillow at him* your evil!!!)
(*catches pillow* I know.)

Shadow
December 21st, 2016, 10:39 AM
(*catches pillow* I know.)
( I'm going to our random thread to finish this)

Fallpotato
December 21st, 2016, 10:42 AM
Ice wing scraped the floor and then decided to stay there. He sat right beside the waterfall.

Silhouettes
December 21st, 2016, 03:25 PM
Dovefeather trotted back from camp, a plump squirrel dangling from her jaws, her pelt ruffled.

Fallpotato
December 21st, 2016, 03:26 PM
Ice wing mewed "I never chose to be alive."

Silhouettes
December 21st, 2016, 03:27 PM
Ice wing mewed "I never chose to be alive."
Her ear twitched at Icewing's remark, before setting down the prey in the pile.

Fallpotato
December 21st, 2016, 03:28 PM
Her ear twitched at Icewing's remark, before setting down the prey in the pile.
(I'm far away from camp XD)

Silhouettes
December 21st, 2016, 03:31 PM
(I'm far away from camp XD)
(Oh XD)

Jax
December 21st, 2016, 04:22 PM
(On top of chores, mum is in the hospital and I'm at home watching the kids, so I'm not going to have much time to be here. I am truly sorry, guys, sometimes sh*t happens, though. I hope you'll be okay without me until I can get back to the roleplay. I hope everyone has had a good day and I will try my hardest to get back to y'all!)

Silhouettes
December 21st, 2016, 04:29 PM
(On top of chores, mum is in the hospital and I'm at home watching the kids, so I'm not going to have much time to be here. I am truly sorry, guys, sometimes sh*t happens, though. I hope you'll be okay without me until I can get back to the roleplay. I hope everyone has had a good day and I will try my hardest to get back to y'all!)
(Ok, I hope your mom feels better! I might be off too since my Aunt might go to jail, she didn't murder or hurt anyone)

Jax
December 21st, 2016, 04:31 PM
(Ok, I hope your mom feels better! I might be off too since my Aunt might go to jail, she didn't murder or hurt anyone)

(I wish her good luck! And thank you)

Shadow
December 21st, 2016, 05:48 PM
God bless you and your mother,I hope she is ok)