PDA

View Full Version : ShadeClan

SnowFall(RosePetal)
October 6th, 2016, 07:26 PM
Some might remember us...
And some might not...
But we are still lurking...
Like a predator hunting it's prey...

"Those words were are still stuck in my head, Owlfeather." A black tom meowed quietly in Owlfeather's direction. The water in the river they are near was rushing in his ears, it wasn't helping him concentrate on his leader's problem, and frankly, he hated water. Owlfeather shook his head. "Ravenstar, you must believe what I'm saying at this moment." he paused, seeing the icy rage in Ravenstar's ice blue eyes."You must have had a prophecy." he mewed. Hissing, Ravenstar clawed at the earth below. "That's, impossible! We haven't had prophecies in seasons. StarClan has never spoken to us, even you must know that." He scraped away the dirt surrounding his paws, and stared deeply into Owlfeather's eyes. "If this is really a sign, I must visit the Half-Rock. Then they will truly tell me." He padded away from Owlfeather, into the direction of the ShadeClan camp. Sighing, Owlfeather looked up into the starry sky. The tiny shining white stars were reflecting in his eyes. Are you really back StarClan? Please be back...The Clans will be falling into greater holes without you. He whispered a silent prayer to the night, and followed his dark pelted leader into camp.

It's the time of leaf-bare, but the snow has been clearing up. That this the sign of new-leaf. What will become of Ravenstar's unclear omen?

If you would like to be apart of the prophecy, please fill the Prophecy Form.

~Normal Form~

Name:
Looks:
Personalitly:
RP Example(3-4 sentences!):
Other:
Questions?:

~Prophecy Form~
Name:
RP Example(3-4 sentences):
Personality:
Other:
Questions?:

My own Form is coming soon!

SnowFall(RosePetal)
October 8th, 2016, 10:11 AM
Bump

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 10:28 AM
Name: Berrypaw
Looks: black with grey spots and tan eyes
Personalitly: very kind and loves helping, hates being ignored
RP Example(3-4 sentences!): Berrypaw ran back to camp. Hearing about the battle there he rush over from the training grounds.
Other:None
Questions?:None

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 8th, 2016, 10:29 AM
Name: Silentfeather
RP Example(3-4 sentences): I really have to go soon I will do it when I get back
Personality: TBRP'D?
Other: Prophecy cat
Questions?: no

Abstracted Dog
October 8th, 2016, 10:33 AM
Name:Skyfall
RP Example(3-4 sentences): Skyfall put the Horsetail down and sighed. Sometimes she wondered if perhaps herbs really weren't her thing. Sometimes, though, it could be fun to learn about differrnt uses for plants. Other times, though she envied warriors who got the experience of being in the battle, not the ''behind the scenes'' stuff that she did.
Personality:A strict, pride-driven annoying, cocky she-cat who has alot of sass.
Other:Moo
Questions?:Can she be the med app? ;-;

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 8th, 2016, 10:40 AM
Name:Silverkit
RP Example(3-4 sentences):A silvery-gray kit padded out of the nursery,her dark green eyes sleepy.She slowly stepped to her little tree.It was a small tree,problaby an apple or pear.She jumped up,to her favorite branch,laying down,and going to sleep.
Personality:She is a friendly kit who can be a bit stubborn sometimes.Silverkit is very curious and gets in trouble often.
Other:She is part of the prophecy.
Questions?:Can someone be her familiy?:rainbowllama::rainbowllama::squee::squee:

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 8th, 2016, 10:44 AM
Here it is: Brendon caught the scent of a mouse somewhere close to him. Dropping into a hunter’s crouch, he spotted the mouse a few tail lengths away from him. He crept forward as quietly as he could so the mouse wouldn’t hear him. Once he was close enough, he pounced on top of the mouse, killing it in one quick blow. Brendon’s gray fur tingled with excitement after his first kill.

Redpelt89
October 8th, 2016, 11:02 AM
Prophecy cat

Name; Redpelt
Gender; Female
RP example; why have you done this to me starclan? she looks up at the stars.a single tear rolls down her face as she glances back at the camp. it falls into the water soundlessly as she turns and walks back to camp.
Personality; She is a mysterious, quiet character and pines for her dead mate, who was killed by Firestar in the battle against bloodclan. (no prizes for guessing who!!)
Other; Former name is blood. excellent at stalking and a quick, nimble opponent in battle who kills silently and swiftly (practice from being in Bloodclan)
Questions?; what exactly is the prophecy?

lol. i just typed that in 30 seconds :laughing:

SnowFall(RosePetal)
October 8th, 2016, 11:21 AM
Bram246 You're RP Example was only two mere sentences. One of which doesn't describe anything. I clearly stated "3-4 sentences" I'm sorry, but I cannot accepted this.

Shadomaru Accepted~

☯Lilacwood Please choose another RP Example that's slightly longer, if you can?

SIlverheart_the_Warrior You're RP Example has typos in it. Please remember to proofread.

Shadow This is a FanClan. You're character(And character RP Example) Are taking place in the real Warriors world. This is unacceptable.

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 11:26 AM
[ QUOTE=SnowFall(RosePetal);3380]Bram246 You're RP Example was only two mere sentences. One of which doesn't describe anything. I clearly stated "3-4 sentences" I'm sorry, but I cannot accepted this.

Shadomaru Accepted~

SIlverheart_the_Warrior You're RP Example has typos in it. Please remember to proofread.

Shadow This is a FanClan. You're character(And character RP Example) Are taking place in the real Warriors world. This is unacceptable.[/QUOTE]

Can I rewrite the sentences or no?

SnowFall(RosePetal)
October 8th, 2016, 11:33 AM
[ QUOTE=Bram246;3388][ QUOTE=SnowFall(RosePetal);3380] Bram246 You're RP Example was only two mere sentences. One of which doesn't describe anything. I clearly stated "3-4 sentences" I'm sorry, but I cannot accepted this.

Shadomaru Accepted~

Shadow This is a FanClan. You're character(And character RP Example) Are taking place in the real Warriors world. This is unacceptable.[/QUOTE]

Can I rewrite the sentences or no?[/QUOTE]
Bram246 No.

Abstracted Dog
October 8th, 2016, 11:36 AM
I edited my sentences, using a different character, which I hope is okay.

Rivergold
October 8th, 2016, 11:49 AM
Name: Sunpaw
Looks: http://desktop-wallpapers.net/wallpapers/art/28/1280_ginger_cat_art_wallpaper.jpg
Personalitly: bold and outspoken.
RP Example(3-4 sentences!): Sunpaw gave an almost inaudible purr as she stalked her prey, eyes bright with excitement. Her pawsteps were silent, her scent downwind, her quarry unknowing. Perfect. With a triumphant yowl she leapt at her mentor's shoulders, knocking him/her to the floor of the training area. "Did I do good?"
Other: She needs a mentor
Questions?:

SnowFall(RosePetal)
October 8th, 2016, 12:47 PM
RivergoldAccepted~ Owlfeather needs some help anyway :3

☯Lilacwood Accepted~

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 8th, 2016, 12:49 PM
sorry about typos

Rivergold
October 8th, 2016, 02:04 PM
(Who is Owlfeather?)

SnowFall(RosePetal)
October 8th, 2016, 02:23 PM
[ QUOTE=Rivergold;3632](Who is Owlfeather?)[/QUOTE]

The Medicine Cat.

Rivergold
October 8th, 2016, 02:29 PM
okie then

Shadow
October 8th, 2016, 04:22 PM
So I'm guessing i out? Even though I fixed my form?

SnowFall(RosePetal)
October 8th, 2016, 04:25 PM
[ QUOTE=Shadow;3892]So I'm guessing i out? Even though I fixed my form?[/QUOTE]
Yes.

Rivergold
October 8th, 2016, 04:30 PM
When do we start?

Shadow
October 8th, 2016, 04:57 PM
Ok,hope ur Roleplay goes well

SnowFall(RosePetal)
October 8th, 2016, 07:25 PM
[ QUOTE=Rivergold;3906]When do we start?[/QUOTE]

Once I get my forms ready. :3

Rivergold
October 10th, 2016, 03:08 PM
(okie!)

SnowFall(RosePetal)
October 10th, 2016, 06:42 PM
Sorry about this everybody...I'm getting rid of this FanClan :( But ecause of the two FanClan per person rule, I'll make a new one!