PDA

View Full Version : i need a Roleplay mentor and form filing out mentor

Mango
December 19th, 2016, 12:00 PM
Look... I suck at Rping, I am looking for someone active to help me learn to Rp better, but let me still keep my style. I'll pay them 50KK a month.
And someone to help me with my forms to get roles. I'll pay 40KK a month also someone active.
For whatever your applying I need an example. Note: I will be somewhat picky.

Here is my example:
Sunpaw stretched and licked his golden-brown paw today is going to be a good day he sighed but there is nothing to do suddenly Redpaw ran into camp," Acornfire is dead, a loner killed him at the border and left!" Sunpaw glanced up at the grey clouds I was wrong

Form-
Name- Sunpaw
Age- 12 moons
Clan- Thunderclan
Rank- Apprentice
Appearance- with his golden-brown fur and green eyes it makes it easy for him to hunt prey in the forest such as voles and squirrels. He has a long tail that he never grooms.
Personality: He is a loyal tom who will do anything to please his clan, unless of course he is required to kill someone he loves. He is friendly and outgoing. Which makes all the she-cats interested in him. He would never cheat on his love, but he wouldn't be rude to those flirting with them. He just doesn't know how.

goddess of ducks
December 19th, 2016, 12:43 PM
Hey Hashtag, I can help out with both of these if you'd like. You don't have to pay me though. Any requirements you have?

Mango
December 19th, 2016, 01:50 PM
I simply need an example of both of them. I form you have filled out, and a Rp post you've done.

goddess of ducks
December 19th, 2016, 08:55 PM
Form Sample:

Name: Flickerkit | Flickerpaw | Flicker
Main Fur: Base color of a very dark gray, close to black.
Markings: Across her pelt are small tiny dapplings of a amber. Her stomach and chest are stark white along with the bridge of her nose. She also has white paws
Eye Color: Dark emerald green
Fur Length: Medium, about two inches (five centimeters)
Personality: Flickerkit is energetic, always pushing herself to the front. She likes attention and will push the limit to get it. She can seem needy, but that only is her attention seeking antics. She may push and shove her way to the front, but she only has the best intentions at heart, not meaning to be rude, whether it comes off that way or not.
Potential adult personality: Flicker, once she matures, will not outgrow her attention seeking instincts. She still tries to be the best at everything and is very competitive. She will often want to race, proving her speed and power. She wants to prove to her mother that she is perfect and the best. Sometimes this attitude will be seen as arrogant and rude. Sometimes though she will hear this and fall into the category further. She is easily persuaded, and is easily tempted by the gossip she may hear about her self.
RP Example: Graypaw tried to move away as she jumped at him, but it was all too late. One moment he was standing there, the next he was on the ground, squished by the weight of the other. He wiggled and squirmed desperate to get her off, but only then did he feel the teeth that wedged themselves into his gray fur. He opened his mouth to yell for help, but only blood dribbled from the side of his mouth. He choked as he shoved her off finally. He stumbled away, teetering on his paws. The gray tom cat was a horrible sight to look at, the blood matting his side, legs, face, and neck. He looked frail as if the slightest breath could blow him into pieces. Graypaw was unaccutely aware that the life was slipping from him. "G-good fight." he complimented, before collapsing to the ground. "If only it was f-for the right c-cause." He stammered. His sky blue eyes glazed over and rolled into the back of his head and his body grew still and lifeless.

The gray apprentice blinked open his eyes, gazing around at the ongoing battle. 'What? What happened?' He thought. He stood up, his paws feeling fine, his body painless. Still confused he looked over his shoulder, seeing Ashpaw stand there. His eyes immediately widened as he saw where her gaze was directed. He swallowed hard and forced his eyes to look down to his paws. There it lay, his physical body. He sighed in defeat, accepting the reality.
Activity: 8-9/10

RP Sample:
Singenight stopped in his tracks. He froze mid stride and turned to where the mountain clan appeared in the entrance. He stared on in bewilderment. His pale yellow gaze met that of the other leader, his gaze hard and cold. It couldn't happen now. He had expected it to be a longer length of time before they arrived in his Clan. He could only hope now that his warriors would remain loyal to him and assist him in fighting off the intruders. His hopes though were thin. He knew that a majority of cats disliked him after he established his rule. Now would be a perfect opportunity for them to fight back against him. Hopefully he had enough supporters to stall the new Clan. As Grousestar launched into attack, the Savannah's claws slid instinctively out. He was rearing up on his hind legs as he came upon him. He gaze his adversary no time to chat, as he didn't want to, knowing only rage would spill out in a useless fashion. The tom stood, able to see most cats around him due to his height, already heading to battle. He lashed out in fury aiming for Grousestar's chest, hoping to end everything before it could truly begin.

Mango
December 19th, 2016, 09:53 PM
Omg accepted~ Amazing and I am also getting mentored by a clan leader! * squeals for joy*