PDA

View Full Version : Life as a Rouge

Silhouettes
December 18th, 2016, 09:13 PM
(She-cat 1) falls in love with(Tom 1) later, they have 4 kits After a few moons, (Tom 1) falls in love with (She-cat 2) and (Tom 1) murders his previous mate. The 2 new ones, eventually have 3 kits of their own. (She-cat 2) abuses the other kits, killing (Tom-kit 1) when he stepped out of line.(Shekit1)Leaves,leaving(Tom-kit 2) and (She-kit 2) to be continued abused, and being personal servents to the family. (1st and 2nd kits of She-cat 2) bully the two litter mates, while (3rd kit) stands up for them, and he/she gets pushed into the river by accsident. (Tom 2) and (She-cat 3) find the kit, and along with them is (She-kit 1) the 2 become friends, and, moons later, then return. The family, besides the abused kits, are shocked, and (She-cat 2) punishes all but her kits, though (Tom 2) and (She-cat 3) attack the cruel cat, and kills her. (Tom 1) is shocked, and, in anger, serially injures (She-cat 3.) She lives, though, she is blinded in one eye by (Tom 1) after he clawed her. (Tom 1) runs off with (1st and 2nd She-cat 2's kits) ,and (Tom 2) and (She-cat 3) become mates and adopt the remaining kits.
Many, many, moons later, when the kits are full grown, (1st and 2nd) return, which (2nd) has a broken leg. They plead them to let them stay, and, out of pity, they agree. The 2 cats are overjoyed, and a little too much at that. Only a few days prior, rouges attack them, killing (She-cat 3) after she killed the 'leader.' The two cats who had recently joined, attacked along with the rouges, though the rouges were under-fed and weak. The family manages to drive them away, killing (2nd.) (1st) is angry, and races off, to get an elderly cat. The cat reveals himself to be (Tom 1) and begs for forgiveness, and (1st) is disgusted, and kills him. (Update later, I'm on my phone so ya,)
Roles open: Tom 1, She-cat 2, Tom-kit 1, Tom-kit 2, 1st She-cat 2s kit, 2nd She-cat 2s kit, 3rd She-cat 2s kit, Tom 2, She-cat 3, 10 or less Rouges, Rouge Leader.

She-cat 1= Quail (Derp Katz)
She-kit 1= Whisper (winter)

My form
Name: Ivy
Role:She-kit 2
Looks: Small tortoiseshell she-cat with white splashes.
Perso: TBR

Here is the empty
Name;
Role:
Perso:
Other:

Phoenix Flames
December 19th, 2016, 02:33 PM
(She-cat 1) falls in love with
(Tom 1) later, they have 4 kits After a few moons, (Tom 1) falls in love with (She-cat 2) and (Tom 1) murders his previous mate. The 2 new ones, eventually have 3 kits of their own. (She-cat 2) abuses the other kits, killing (Tom-kit 1) when he stepped out of line. (She-kit 1) Leaves, leaving (Tom-kit 2) and (She-kit 2) to be continued abused, and being personal servents to the family. (1st and 2nd kits of She-cat 2) bully the two litter mates, while (3rd kit) stands up for them, and he/she gets pushed into the river. (Will update soon)

Roles open: She-cat 1, Tom 1, She-cat 2, Tom-kit 1, She-kit 1, Tom-kit 2, 1st She-cat 2s kit, 2nd She-cat 2s kit, 3rd She-cat 2s kit

My form
Name: Ivy
Role:She-kit 2
Looks: Small tortoiseshell she-cat with white splashes.
Perso: TBRP'D

Here is the form
Name;
Role:
Perso:
Other:
Name: Quail
Role: She-cat 1
Looks: Orange and white tabby cat with gold eyes.
Perso: Calm, Caring, Protective, Loyal
Other: Nope

Silhouettes
December 19th, 2016, 02:49 PM
Name: Quail
Role: She-cat 1
Looks: Orange and white tabby cat with gold eyes.
Perso: Calm, Caring, Protective, Loyal
Other: Nope
Accepted, I'll go update the plot now!

cute skeleton
December 19th, 2016, 08:13 PM
name: whisper

role: she cat 1

looks: she is a small she cat that is a ginger brown she cat with white markings, with yellow eyes.

perso: she is a quite kit that barely talks unless she has to or it is needed she is also very shy and only likes making contact with cats she knows or cats that are family. she is smart and quick wich helps her when she has a plan or is in battle.

other: none

Silhouettes
December 19th, 2016, 08:42 PM
name: whisper

role: she cat 1

looks: she is a small she cat that is a ginger brown she cat with white markings, with yellow eyes.

perso: she is a quite kit that barely talks unless she has to or it is needed she is also very shy and only likes making contact with cats she knows or cats that are family. she is smart and quick wich helps her when she has a plan or is in battle.

other: none
Dere already a She-cat 1, and, my favorite OC that I made is named Whisper :O (That was random)

cute skeleton
December 19th, 2016, 08:46 PM
I meant she kit 1 sorry about that part and lol I can change her name to quite if you want

Silhouettes
December 20th, 2016, 03:05 PM
I meant she kit 1 sorry about that part and lol I can change her name to quite if you want
Okie, and nooo, i just said something (I never RP as my Whisper XD)

cute skeleton
December 20th, 2016, 07:49 PM
ok

Silhouettes
December 22nd, 2016, 05:46 PM
~Bump