PDA

View Full Version : UnderTale: how it all began(LIMITED)

Zan Partizanne
October 6th, 2016, 07:05 PM
This rp is going to show the beginning of UnderTale and how it all started this is limited here are the roles:

.Toriel
.Asgore
.Asriel(Me)
.Chara
.Child of Patience
.Child of Bravery
.Child of Integrity
.Child of Persevearence(me)
.Child of Kindness
.Child of Justice

:headrub: :hug: :ringbounce: :squee: :rainbowllama: :princess:

:blue:
October 6th, 2016, 07:10 PM
(( SAVE ME CHARA PLS ))

Zan Partizanne
October 6th, 2016, 07:11 PM
(( SAVE ME CHARA PLS ))

Done!

Zan Partizanne
October 6th, 2016, 07:34 PM
(lol there's gonna be major feels also this rp is gonna start when Chara falls down and Asriel finds him!)

DragonChaos
October 6th, 2016, 07:35 PM
I CALL TORIEL

Zan Partizanne
October 6th, 2016, 07:36 PM
I CALL TORIEL

Okie u is goat mom!

October 6th, 2016, 07:37 PM
(lol there's gonna be major feels also this rp is gonna start when Chara falls down and Asriel finds him!)

((Agree with you there, but can I just do Chara as Transgender? That way no wars are started over gender or something like that? Though I do think that he is a boy ))

Zan Partizanne
October 6th, 2016, 07:39 PM
((Agree with you there, but can I just do Chara as Transgender? That way no wars are started over gender or something like that? Though I do think that he is a boy ))

Sure also FINALLY SOMEBODY AGREES WITH ME)

October 6th, 2016, 07:49 PM
(( XD, I've been in quiet a few arguments about that XD ))

Zan Partizanne
October 6th, 2016, 08:06 PM
(Same most are how to pronounce his name XD)

~Masked~
October 6th, 2016, 08:08 PM
( Child of Patience is mineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)

Zan Partizanne
October 6th, 2016, 08:34 PM
( Child of Patience is mineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)

Okie :3

~Masked~
October 6th, 2016, 08:44 PM
@Asriel Dreemur
(Thanks!)

Snake
October 6th, 2016, 08:54 PM
ASGORE PLS!!! GIVE ME ASGORE

Zan Partizanne
October 6th, 2016, 08:57 PM
ASGORE PLS!!! GIVE ME ASGORE

Ok you are Asgore XD also r u gonna continue your old UnderTale rp?

Snake
October 6th, 2016, 08:59 PM
Ok you are Asgore XD also r u gonna continue your old UnderTale rp?

Yes it will be up in a couple of minutes!!!

Zan Partizanne
October 6th, 2016, 09:02 PM
Yes it will be up in a couple of minutes!!!

Paint: WOOHOO!!!! Error-Dawn:....yay....

Zan Partizanne
October 6th, 2016, 09:26 PM
(ok we can start now the roles that are still open are: Child of Integrity,Child of Bravery,Child of Kindness,Child of Justice)Asriel was taking a nice stroll through the ruins heading for the golden flowers at the end of it.

October 7th, 2016, 02:55 AM
Their eyes wandering mount. Ebott, Chara made their way up the mountain, looking down at the pit, they took a few steps toward, but their foot snagged on a root, making them fall down, face-first, into the pit, landing in the golden flowers below, no pains shooting through their body surprisingly

Zan Partizanne
October 7th, 2016, 05:13 AM
Asriel thought he heard someone fall so he ran to the flowers quicker.Upon arriving he saw a fallen human "oh you've fallen down haven't you?"he said "here get up"he tried to help the human stand up.

October 7th, 2016, 05:25 AM
Chara took Asriel's hand, trying to lift themselves up, but flinched, if they hadn't felt pain when they had fallen, they did now, and Chara staggered slightly, trying to get up on their own two feet, a small frown on her face, not answering Asriel's question

Zan Partizanne
October 7th, 2016, 06:14 AM
"Here il take you home with me"said Asriel "What's your name".

October 7th, 2016, 07:18 AM
"C-Chara" The human managed to say, their brown hair wavering as they looked at Asriel, they looked around the area they were in, up to their ankles in Golden flowers, which did look pretty, in a way

Zan Partizanne
October 7th, 2016, 07:56 AM
"Chara? thats a nice name Im Asriel"he said leading Chara towards his home.

Zan Partizanne
October 7th, 2016, 10:59 AM
Asriel arrived at his home which was colored grey and white "were here"he said to Chara "It's ok My parents arn't scary theyre super nice my mom can heal you and make us pie!"

Teggy
October 7th, 2016, 03:20 PM
Im Integrity bro.

October 7th, 2016, 03:36 PM
Character nodded meekly, looking at the house, still limping, their eyes wandering the door, their foot dragging behind them, their short hair wavering

Zan Partizanne
October 7th, 2016, 08:05 PM
Asriel led them inside "Mom! Dad!"he called out "I found someone yu should meet!".

October 8th, 2016, 07:11 AM
(Now we wait for the people Rping AAsgore and Toriel))

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 8th, 2016, 07:23 AM
can i be patience pls?

October 8th, 2016, 07:29 AM
[ QUOTE=SIlverheart_the_Warrior;3127]can i be patience pls?[/QUOTE]
((Patience is taken...sorry:( ))

Snake
October 8th, 2016, 12:38 PM
Asriel led them inside "Mom! Dad!"he called out "I found someone yu should meet!".

Asgore walked out to Asriel, then he looked over to Chara, "Howdy I am Asgore! Who are you!?" He said reaching out his hand.

October 8th, 2016, 01:02 PM
"C-Chara" They stammered again, red eyes looking at Asgore quietly, brown hair wavering as she tried to get closer to the house, nearly falling over in the process

Snake
October 8th, 2016, 02:06 PM
"C-Chara" They stammered again, red eyes looking at Asgore quietly, brown hair wavering as she tried to get closer to the house, nearly falling over in the process
Asgore looked at the child "Why don't you come in?" He asked moving behind Asriel and Chara

October 8th, 2016, 07:28 PM
Chara started to try and limp to the house, their red eyes filled with a small bit of pain, but it was quickly fading, the pain in their heel starting to go away, her brown hair wavering as she took another step carefully

Zan Partizanne
October 8th, 2016, 11:45 PM
"Come on you should get some rest"said Asriel.

Snake
October 8th, 2016, 11:51 PM
"Come on you should get some rest"said Asriel.
Asgore nodded "Yes here let me help you, you seem hurt!" He said picking up the two kids, he put Asriel on his shoulders and holding Chara he took the two to Asriel's room "Here Chara, Asriel let her sleep on your bed until I can get another... I will be back" He said walking out of the room.

Zan Partizanne
October 8th, 2016, 11:53 PM
"Alright"Said Asriel nodding.

October 9th, 2016, 04:08 AM
Chara weakly smiled, "Thanks" They said plainly, their red eyes closing slightly as they resisted the urge to sleep, brown hair swaying over theireyes

DragonChaos
October 9th, 2016, 07:39 AM
(Why did no one message me that this started?!?!?) Toriel was in the kitchen, baking a cinnamon-butterscotch pie. she usually didn't leave the kitchen when cooking food so that when she cooked it, it would be cooked to perfection, and not to let it burn.

Zan Partizanne
October 9th, 2016, 12:30 PM
"Mom! We have a human here!"Called Asriel.

Snake
October 9th, 2016, 11:13 PM
(Why did no one message me that this started?!?!?) Toriel was in the kitchen, baking a cinnamon-butterscotch pie. she usually didn't leave the kitchen when cooking food so that when she cooked it, it would be cooked to perfection, and not to let it burn.
Asgore walked into the kitchen "Tori... a human has fallen and is in Asriel's room. The child seems kind, Chara wont hurt Asriel.. I am sure" He said looking at her. "Now I have to get her a bed" He stated waiting for her response.

DragonChaos
October 10th, 2016, 05:39 AM
"Oh, we do?" Tori asked Asriel and Asgore, turning to look at the both of them, and then asked, "How did a human get down here?" a bit too loudly, and checked the cinnamon-butterscotch pie. It was almost done, she only needed to cook it for about 10 minutes before it was done.

October 10th, 2016, 06:28 AM
Red eyes trembling, Chara looked around, they had fallen asleep for a bit, but now they were up, they looked around, brown hair wavering as the child tried to remember where they were

Cubonez
October 10th, 2016, 06:28 AM
(Can I have the child of Bravery?)

Snake
October 10th, 2016, 09:39 AM
"Oh, we do?" Tori asked Asriel and Asgore, turning to look at the both of them, and then asked, "How did a human get down here?" a bit too loudly, and checked the cinnamon-butterscotch pie. It was almost done, she only needed to cook it for about 10 minutes before it was done.
"I am not to sure how they got here... But I know that Asriel found them" He replied "I have to go get them a bed I will be back!" He said running out of the house.

DragonChaos
October 10th, 2016, 04:51 PM
"Alright, Asgore." Toriel said, checking the pie. Almost done...Just a minute or two. She thought as she asked, "Asriel, can you ask the human if they like cinnamon and butterscotch?" hinting that she was making a Cinnamon-Butterscotch pie.

Zan Partizanne
October 11th, 2016, 09:17 AM
(yes you can be child of Bravery)

"Sure Mom"Said Asriel he ran to his room "Hey Chara Mom wants to know if you like Cinnamon or ButterScotch she makes the best Pie".

October 11th, 2016, 03:14 PM
Chara looked up, "I'm fine with both of them" they said plainly, smiling weakly as they tried to get out of bed, red eyes mised over somewhat with with pain, they looked at Asriel "Just no chocolate" they added softly, their red eyes plain

Zan Partizanne
October 11th, 2016, 04:12 PM
Asriel nodded "I'll be back"he said running back to Toriel "They like both"he said.

DragonChaos
October 12th, 2016, 05:30 AM
Asriel nodded "I'll be back"he said running back to Toriel "They like both"he said.

"Ah, that's good." Toriel said happily, then added, "I just finished making a Cinnamon-Butterscotch Pie, do you two want some?" Showing the pie and how it was cooked to perfection.

October 12th, 2016, 05:39 AM
Chara had made their way over to the doorway of the kitchen, looking at the pie and nodding weakly, smiling weakly as well, their eyes glowing in a bit of excitement as they looked at the pie

Zan Partizanne
October 12th, 2016, 01:14 PM
Asriel nodded "Yeah!!!"he said excitedly.

DragonChaos
October 12th, 2016, 06:54 PM
"Alright. Can you two please sit at the table while I cut the pie?" Toriel asked the two as she reached for the silverware drawer, pulling out a knife to cut the pie into eight slices, so that the pie would last for atleast two days.

Zan Partizanne
October 12th, 2016, 07:06 PM
Asriel ran over to the table pulling two seats out.

October 12th, 2016, 07:10 PM
Chara smiled, walking over, their limp almost gone now, their eyes glowing happily as they leaned on the chair, trying not to fall, their hair swaying back and forth calmly as they glanced over at the pie excitedly

Zan Partizanne
October 12th, 2016, 07:14 PM
"So uhhh I was wondering if you uh wanted to..stay with us"said Asriel "I..I've never really had a friend before"he said.

DragonChaos
October 12th, 2016, 07:15 PM
Seeing the two seated, she then stuck the knife slowly into the pie, and started moving it from one end to another perfectly four times from different angles to make 8 equal slices. She then cleaned the knife a bit and placed it down as she grabbed two small plates, and put a slice of Cinnamon-Butterscotch Pie on each plate. She then carried the plates over to the table, and placed them down gently in front of the two. "Enjoy, you two." She said as she wondered what was taking Asgore so long to get a bed.

Zan Partizanne
October 12th, 2016, 07:20 PM
( Probably wondering what an "Anime" is XD)Asriel picked up the slice and took a bite "mmmmm this is great mom!"he said.

Snake
October 12th, 2016, 09:47 PM
What is an "anime") Asgore walked into the kitchen and sat down "Tori I got the bed set up!" He said smiling.

Zan Partizanne
October 12th, 2016, 11:12 PM
(XD I laughed so hard when he asked that in my game)

Snake
October 13th, 2016, 01:27 PM
(XD I laughed so hard when he asked that in my game)
LOLZ MEH TWO X3 I laughed more when they tried to tell him tho)

Zan Partizanne
October 13th, 2016, 02:06 PM
"I hope you choose to stay with us!"said Asriel.