PDA

View Full Version : Dews' plot

Mango
December 18th, 2016, 03:18 PM
EIN RC a mother and bother birth two kits a tom and a she-cat, the tom looks like this:http://www.bharatint.com/img/categories/our-cat-shop-image.png and the mother insists on naming him Dewkit. However, when they see the beautiful she-cat (description pending) they chose to name her Dewkit, even though the tom is already Dewkit. They have two Dewkit's. Both bore from the same mother. The mother thinks that the tom will be a fighter from how he plays rough with Dewkit(Girl) and starts to ignore him and doesn't allow Dewkit(Girl) to play with Dewkit(Boy) the kits are forced to sleep apart and don't exactly know eachother, even though they sleep in the same nursery. At three moons old, Mother makes Dewkit (girl) stop playing and worry about her fur and claws instead, while her father takes Dewkit (boy) and shows him how to hunt in the territory. They become envious of eachother. Before long they are apprentices. Dewpaw (tom) 's mentor is DF related and gets him to train there. He becomes evil and vain. He calls his mother a fox-hearted flea-bag since she was tired and going to the warrior den, and attacked his father with unsheathed claws in his sleep. However, Dewpaw (Girl) notices and figures out he's longing for attention, but getting it in the wrong way. She talks to him, helping him realise what he's doing however. The message only gets to him a little. Instead he meets a friend from Skyclan in the territory. They drown a loner kit. However, his mentor sees this, and approves, just scolds him for getting a friend from Skyclan so he abandons the friendship. Dewpaw (Girl) sees that he is being sneaking and makes a suggestion, she gets him to be helpful instead. It works. Dewpaw (tom) starts doing the elder's bedding without complaint, playing with the kits so the queens can get a break, and whatever the warriors want, he feels pleased, as do is parents and Dewpaw (she-cat). However his mentor is outraged, and tries to drown him, but fails and falls in, drowning, days from his warrior cerimony. He abandons the Darkforest and becomes a warrior known as Dewmoor. His sister, Dewpaw(girl) spends apprenticehood sitting around worrying about her fur and flirting with toms who have no interest in her. She does the bare minimum and two moons after Dewmoor becomes a warrior known as Dewlittle.

Roles:
Mother
Father
SKC friend
killed loner kit
DF mentor for Dewpaw(tom)
Clan mentor for both Dew's

Note: Parents don't need to look like kits

form:
Name:
perso:
looks:
other:
activeness:
Rp sample:

Silhouettes
December 19th, 2016, 04:11 PM
EIN RC a mother and bother birth two kits a tom and a she-cat, the tom looks like this:http://www.bharatint.com/img/categories/our-cat-shop-image.png and the mother insists on naming him Dewkit. However, when they see the beautiful she-cat (description pending) they chose to name her Dewkit, even though the tom is already Dewkit. They have two Dewkit's. Both bore from the same mother. The mother thinks that the tom will be a fighter from how he plays rough with Dewkit(Girl) and starts to ignore him and doesn't allow Dewkit(Girl) to play with Dewkit(Boy) the kits are forced to sleep apart and don't exactly know eachother, even though they sleep in the same nursery. At three moons old, Mother makes Dewkit (girl) stop playing and worry about her fur and claws instead, while her father takes Dewkit (boy) and shows him how to hunt in the territory. They become envious of eachother. Before long they are apprentices. Dewpaw (tom) 's mentor is DF related and gets him to train there. He becomes evil and vain. He calls his mother a fox-hearted flea-bag since she was tired and going to the warrior den, and attacked his father with unsheathed claws in his sleep. However, Dewpaw (Girl) notices and figures out he's longing for attention, but getting it in the wrong way. She talks to him, helping him realise what he's doing however. The message only gets to him a little. Instead he meets a friend from Skyclan in the territory. They drown a loner kit. However, his mentor sees this, and approves, just scolds him for getting a friend from Skyclan so he abandons the friendship. Dewpaw (Girl) sees that he is being sneaking and makes a suggestion, she gets him to be helpful instead. It works. Dewpaw (tom) starts doing the elder's bedding without complaint, playing with the kits so the queens can get a break, and whatever the warriors want, he feels pleased, as do is parents and Dewpaw (she-cat). However his mentor is outraged, and tries to drown him, but fails and falls in, drowning, days from his warrior cerimony. He abandons the Darkforest and becomes a warrior known as Dewmoor. His sister, Dewpaw(girl) spends apprenticehood sitting around worrying about her fur and flirting with toms who have no interest in her. She does the bare minimum and two moons after Dewmoor becomes a warrior known as Dewlittle.

Roles:
Mother
Father
SKC friend
killed loner kit
DF mentor for Dewpaw(tom)
Clan mentor for both Dew's

Note: Parents don't need to look like kits

form:
Name:
perso:
looks:
other:
activeness:
Rp sample:
Name: Sagepetal
Perso: Cruel,viscous, 'evil', cold
Looks: Fluffy white molly with very light gray splashes that are barley visible.
Activeness: 8-10
Rp ex: The cold breeze shook the leaf-lees trees, sending 'wicked' shadows across the ground. (Short, though my sis is getting on)

Mango
December 19th, 2016, 05:36 PM
Can I get the role applied; I take it DF mentor?

Snake
December 19th, 2016, 06:01 PM
Name: Frost
perso: (We need this for a kit who is gonna be killed?)
looks: here (http://www.thecatsite.com/image/id/1455505)
other: Can I be another cat? I have a DF cat that I can use.... Also trying for kit that is drowned
activeness: I am on everyday,so 7/10
Rp sample: Frost stood in a clear patch of land. He has been looking for someone to stay, somewhere to stay anywhere to stay. Two cats where close by, he could hear their footsteps. When he saw their pelts he looked up to them, "Hi! I am looking for some whe-" One of them had grabbed his scruff, "Hey! Put me down! I can walk!" He frowned they where bringing him closer to a creek/river! His eyes widened, "I can walk but I cant swim! Let me go! Just leave me alone!"
(This is very depressing... gez) # Hashtag

Mango
December 19th, 2016, 06:11 PM
accepted.