PDA

View Full Version : --> CREEPYPASTA ROLEPLAY!!

. beachtide .
October 6th, 2016, 06:17 PM
New one!! Yees!!

I had one like this on the previous site... ya...

ANYWAY!! You can be your own creepypasta or make your own!! :3

Slendy[a.k.a. Slenderman] is taken by meh ;)

Slendy has a daughter, too, from vixenandwillowlikescookies

ANYWAYS..............

- Form -
Name:
Looks:
Why they are a Creepypasta:
What they do:
Favorite Weapon:
Love Intrest[I think I spelled it wrong XD]:
Backstory[optional]:
Other:
Questions:

My forms[again :mad: ] coming soon!! :D

The Division
October 6th, 2016, 06:46 PM
Name: Benson Cain

Looks:http://static4.gamespot.com/uploads/scale_super/364/3649215/3019062-0668330074-30162.jpg

Why they are a Creepypasta: N/A

What they do: He is a member of a large group of government sleeper agents known as the Strategic Homeland Division

Favorite Weapon: M16 Carbine Rifle, Dramacus, and a small hatchlet
Love Intrest[I think I spelled it wrong XD]: Open

Backstory[optional]: Will be revealed later on in RP

Other: N/A

Questions: Can I do a Division Crossover?

. beachtide .
October 6th, 2016, 07:34 PM
Name: Benson Cain

Looks:http://static4.gamespot.com/uploads/scale_super/364/3649215/3019062-0668330074-30162.jpg

Why they are a Creepypasta: N/A

What they do: He is a member of a large group of government sleeper agents known as the Strategic Homeland Division

Favorite Weapon: M16 Carbine Rifle, Dramacus, and a small hatchlet
Love Intrest: Open

Backstory[optional]: Will be revealed later on in RP

Other: N/A

Questions: Can I do a Division Crossover?

[I]Accepted! And I don't care if you do a Division crossover... cuz I don't even know what it is myself!!! XD XD

The Division
October 6th, 2016, 08:08 PM
[so when do we start]

vixenandwillowlikescookie
October 7th, 2016, 07:22 AM
Name: rose ( last name of slendy here )
Looks: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/2l-0Jr5_EJU/maxresdefault.jpg
Why they are a Creepypasta: she kills?
What they do: drugs people tortures them gets into there mind drives them bonkeers
Favorite Weapon: daddy's drugs and knifes or anything else
Love Intrest[I think I spelled it wrong XD]: meh who cares abot spelling but NOBODY IS HER LOVE INTEREST
Backstory[optional]: hi daddy
Other: slendys daughter

Name: freddy cougar
Looks: http://az795576.vo.msecnd.net/bh-uploads/2016/06/freddy-krueger1-1.jpg
Why they are a Creepypasta: uhhhhhhh idk
What they do: slices with claws and lures into HIS dreams
Favorite Weapon: his claws
Love Intrest[I think I spelled it wrong XD]: none
Backstory[optional]: no
Other: RAWR

Name: chucky
Looks: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/chuckychildsplay/images/6/6f/562632-chucky_02_coverphoto_570_super.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130711153500
Why they are a Creepypasta: idk
What they do: kill
Favorite Weapon: ANYTHING
Love Intrest[I think I spelled it wrong XD]: idk
Backstory[optional]: nope
Other: hi

Name: sewer sam
Looks: http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/thehungergamesrp/images/0/07/Beautiful-black-hair-boy-eyes-hoodie-Favimcom-112126_zps9b118f2a.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150627142427
What they do: kill pulls you into the drain then tortues kills anything he wants to do
Favorite Weapon: ANYTHING
Love Intrest[I think I spelled it wrong XD]:
Backstory[optional]:
Other:

BluBunnie
October 7th, 2016, 03:00 PM
Name: Thread
Looks: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/creepypasta/images/4/41/Stitched.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140115161321
Why they are a Creepypasta: Will be revealed later
What they do: Stalk a target for several weeks, strangle them, use their skin to make his outfit designs.
Favorite Weapon: Just a simple pillow will do fine. ~Thread.
Love Interest: None at the moment
Backstory[optional]: N/A
Other: Nopers
Questions: Nope

October 7th, 2016, 04:19 PM
when can we start!!!! )

Snake
October 7th, 2016, 06:23 PM
- Form -
Name: Jeff the killer (Jeff)
Looks: guy with bleached skin and his eye lids are Burt off and he carved a smile onto his face (..... u dont know?)
Why they are a Creepypasta: Well he is insane and a crazy murderer
What they do: Runs around killing people
Favorite Weapon: Knife!!!
Love Intrest[I think I spelled it wrong XD]: open...????
Backstory[optional]: (if u want to know search it on YT)
Other: ....
Questions: ....

Thunder
October 7th, 2016, 10:13 PM
I call Masky and Eyeless Jack XD
Name: Francesa [AKA, The Archer] || Bell [AKA, Circuits]
Looks: http://pre01.deviantart.net/d6da/th/pre/i/2012/064/e/8/fox_girl_lineart__colored_by_naomi_chwan-d4ruuaz.jpg // http://img03.deviantart.net/f6e6/i/2013/333/4/2/rainbow_circuit_by_asuka111-d6w1pfb.jpg
Power(s): Invisibility // Electricity (hacking, Electric travel, etc)
Preffered Weapon(s): Bow, barbed wire, dagger // Electric Shock
Hates: Jane, Toby // Jeff, Masky
Likes: Jeff, Masky, Hoodie // Jane. Toby, Hoodie, Eyeless Jack
Does: Puts through torture with painful barbed wire, If in rush shoots arrow to head or slices wrist open // Electricfys victims, if in rush gives the the shock to the brain
Different Forms: de http://orig11.deviantart.net/3d30/f/2013/098/6/d/kiakime_by_sullivan_by_kiakime_d4asryv_by_aluena-d60wpwd.png & http://img13.deviantart.net/7c26/i/2010/360/7/2/winged_wolf_fox_by_arisah_aris27-d35outp.png
Bell: was killed by her parents so her soul possessed a robotic form
Francesa: Killed her abusive parents, along with bullies and all neighbors but friends.

October 8th, 2016, 07:23 AM
would anyone want to be friends with rose the insanely vicious but sweet to friends child )

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 8th, 2016, 07:34 AM
Name:Eyeless Jack
Looks:http://http://orig11.deviantart.net/b620/f/2013/227/5/6/eyeless_jack__broken_heart__by_kiralara95-d6i9mdf.jpg
Why they are a Creepypasta:Eyeless Jack was originally a normal, straight-A student until he met a girl named Jenny who was part of a cult gathering about a demon called Chernabog. Jack involuntarily was made the sacrifice to be a son of Chernabog and, in the process, he had his eyes ripped out, which left him with mere, gaping black holes that secreted a black liquid. Possessed and in a fit of rage, Jack killed the cult members and ate their kidneys with his new set of razor sharp, pointed teeth that he was adapt with during the process of the sacrifice. Human organs were his new craving, although kidneys were his chosen favorite. Thus, the terror of Eyeless Jack had begun.
What they do:Eat kidneys and kill people....oh and my version can make cake.:rainbowllama:
Favorite Weapon:Scalpel
Love Intrest[I think I spelled it wrong XD]:Open for all
Backstory[optional]:i put the back story in why hes a Creepypasta
Other:nope.
Questions:no.

Thunder
October 8th, 2016, 07:40 PM
bump

aleka!
October 8th, 2016, 07:43 PM
(Is Jeff the Killer taken? XD)

Shadow
October 8th, 2016, 11:41 PM
Creepypasta name:The Shadow
Name:Alex
Looks:a white haired,white eyed girl,that has all the powers of shadows,http://https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/19/ea/eb/19eaebc69dcd50fcb8fb1c226ca65f35.jpg
Why she is a creepypasta: She was made fun of for having white hair and eyes since birth, they made fun of her powers as well,her dad also made fun of her,they called her the shadow,Ms.Lonley,the stalker, she had to live with that for 16 years,until her mother died,that's when she snapped,her mom was the only thing holding her back,now it was her turn to hurt, or really, to KILL
What she does: goes after the good and bad mostly the bad,kills only adults,If they are bad, she drives them insane until they commit suicide,if they are good, she kills them swift and simple.
Favorite Weapon: Her shadow sword,made from her,from shadows,or her power
Love interest:won't tell anyone (open)
Clothing:she wears a tight black suit with a hoodie that goes to her elbows, with black boots ( the picture does not look like that but that is the closest I could find) but when she is relaxing at the slender mansion,she wears normal teen clothes
Other:Makes weapons from the shadows, needs to eat peoples shadows( witch is attached to their soul) to live,other than that,she is a normal acting,bloodthirsty teen
Other pictures of her:http://http://tattooos.org/wp-content/uploads/parser/Evil-Queen-With-Blue-Eyes-Tattoo-On-Arm-1.jpghttp://http://tattooos.org/wp-content/uploads/parser/Evil-Queen-With-Blue-Eyes-Tattoo-On-Arm-1.jpg

Thunder
October 9th, 2016, 10:52 AM
I called EJ already. Look at my form.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 9th, 2016, 10:58 AM
[ QUOTE=Thunder;4725]I called EJ already. Look at my form.[/QUOTE]
:bawling:
She sighs. "fine....ugh.."

October 9th, 2016, 04:40 PM
when can we start! )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 10th, 2016, 07:51 AM
Sasuke wolf ( aka Angel or demon )
Male
21 or so he says
Sasuke as normal Sasuke is tall dangerously handsome with red eyes and messy black hair, as demon he has dirty white hair with red and black eyes and spikey teeth, as Angel he has clean classy black hair and sky blue eyes.
After being made a slave for his whole life he was born to suffer and serve until one day one of his masters took it too far he was killed and his soul ended up in hell there he met A powerful demon who thought he found a easy soul he was wrong Sasuke took control of the demon and eventually took control of an angel now he's back and he's ready to kill
He goes after people who have made him or others suffer he doesn't care if they are kids themselves he tortures them slowly or he just kills them
He usually uses a bow and arrow but sometimes uses his shadow monsters to kill as demon he uses a hell sword and his hell fire to kill he also sometimes calls his hellhound if the prey wants to run as Angel he uses small knives and holy water to fight he sometimes calls his holy beast to help
Love interest: open he's into both
Sasuke has two powerful souls within him one named demon one named Angel each can take control of Sasukes body or any other objects or dead bodies at will

The Division
October 10th, 2016, 07:56 AM
(When do we start?)

~Vixen~
November 5th, 2016, 04:38 PM
I WANNA STARRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT MANGLE DID YOU FORGET SLENDIES DAUGHTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR )

FlameFire25
November 5th, 2016, 05:58 PM
I CALL TOBY!!!!!!!!!!!!)

~Vixen~
November 5th, 2016, 07:34 PM
nice i think i will PM mangle )

~Vixen~
November 9th, 2016, 05:17 PM
ok well mangle said we could start sooo... i will start ) rosie woke up having another nightmare " common " she mumbled and screamed for her dad " DADDDDDY DADDDY " she wailed

. beachtide .
November 9th, 2016, 07:00 PM
ok well mangle said we could start sooo... i will start ) rosie woke up having another nightmare " common " she mumbled and screamed for her dad " DADDDDDY DADDDY " she wailed
Slenderman heard her daughter screaming as he got up off his bed in an instant and ran to his daughter. "What is it, Rosie?" Slenderman asked her.

[Even though Slendy got no mouth... SCREW LOGIC!!]

. beachtide .
November 9th, 2016, 07:01 PM
I CALL TOBY!!!!!!!!!!!!)
[Ticci TOBY is now yours congrats on successfully adopting a murder son were all dead XD]

~Vixen~
November 9th, 2016, 07:09 PM
she hugged him hard " daddy!!!!!! theirs someone in the window and the closet and ai had another nightmare ' she vsaid holding him in a tight hug

. beachtide .
November 9th, 2016, 07:26 PM
she hugged him hard " daddy!!!!!! theirs someone in the window and the closet and ai had another nightmare ' she vsaid holding him in a tight hug
Slenderman nodded as he opened the closet to see no body in there, looking out the window, hugging his daughter tightly as he watched the window, looking out for any signs of movement. "It's okay," he told the frightened girl. "Nightmare's are nothing more than bad dreams."

[I just want Jeff to pop up and be all like "GO TO SLEEP"]

~Vixen~
November 9th, 2016, 07:46 PM
sewer sam will do that ) sewer sam smashes through the window an d roars in anger " GO TO BED YOU IDIOT ' this made rosie began screaming and crying more

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 9th, 2016, 07:47 PM
Sasuke was sleeping on a tree a crow was flying around him as he slept

Poppyfrost
November 9th, 2016, 07:55 PM
Name: Zach King / Red Angel (prefers Zach)
Looks: *coming*
Why they are a Creepypasta: Abuse
What they do: Kill people, duh ._.
Favorite Weapon: Bow and Arrow
Love Intrest[I think I spelled it wrong XD]: sure, why not.
Backstory[optional]: he'll talk about it at some point. Prefers not too though.
Other: nope
Questions: is it okay if I roleplay his death scene, then when he becomes a creepypasta?

Poppyfrost
November 9th, 2016, 07:56 PM
https://goo.gl/images/TnZwXJ

~Vixen~
November 10th, 2016, 06:53 AM
hey is anyone alive? )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 08:33 AM
Me :3)

. beachtide .
November 10th, 2016, 02:23 PM
sewer sam will do that ) sewer sam smashes through the window an d roars in anger " GO TO BED YOU IDIOT ' this made rosie began screaming and crying more
Slenderman stepped between the person who popped out of the window and his daughter, picking him up angrily with the black tentacles that had sprouted out of his back.

. beachtide .
November 10th, 2016, 03:36 PM
Name: Zach King / Red Angel (prefers Zach)
Looks: *coming*
Why they are a Creepypasta: Abuse
What they do: Kill people, duh ._.
Favorite Weapon: Bow and Arrow
Love Intrest: sure, why not.
Backstory[optional]: he'll talk about it at some point. Prefers not too though.
Other: nope
Questions: is it okay if I roleplay his death scene, then when he becomes a creepypasta?
[I]Accepted, and yes! I am perfectly okay with death. This is Creepypasta, after all, right??

Also, I now claim Pinkamena Diane Pie as well :3

Poppyfrost
November 10th, 2016, 04:40 PM
Zach walked towards the road, his heart thumping in his chest. He stuffed his hands in his pockets and fixed the bow on his shoulder, ruffling his black hair and beginning to cross the street on the crosswalk as the sign flashed green. With the shoes scuffing against the asphslt, he hardly noticed the eight wheeler rumbling towards him from down the road. Zach's pace was too slow for his own good - with his eyes on the ground. He was planning on going to hunt for his family. Primarily a buck. It was deer hunting season anyways, and he had to do his best to contribute to the family. He normally trapped squirrels, rabbits and hares, but they hardly filled anyone up. Birds, besides chickens and ducks, we're just gamy.

The truck's wheels turned over and over again, gaining speed as it approached Zach. The driver was too drunk to notice him. The truck teetered slightly to the side, then swerved back onto the road and the driver cursed loudly as his drink spilled all over him. The cna flew out the window, hitting the road with a clack and rolling off into the grass. In the drunk drivers anger, he floored the engine, making the truck roar and speed forwards.

Zach looked up just in time to see the front of the vehicle as it hit him from his spot. He flew off from the spot, crashing on the side of the road closest to the creepypasta's woods. He made no noise at all - simply hitting the ground and slowly began bleeding out. His crimson red blood stained the grass and he looked into the forest with blurry vision, the sides beginning to darken. Zach new that nobody would help him. He was to die out here. Alone. It was his destiny. His life story. He knew that it would happen at some point, and he accepted it. Zach's boway out in front of him, snapped in half and in splinters. The blood eventually got to it and stained the mahogany wood. He smiled softly, trying to ignore the pain as the tears streamed down his face.

The driver looked up as the truck lurched forwards, not noticing Zach's body on the ground. He blinked, then grumbled and slowed down. His mind was still trying to concentrate, and he eventually pulled onto the side of the road and stopped the truck, taking the keys out and falling asleep. However, he didn't know the effects of the hangover would be very painful.

~Vixen~
November 10th, 2016, 05:09 PM
" some of us are trying to sleep " he said in a angry raspy voice rosie hugged her dads leg ( OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I NEED TO PLAY THE BOOGIE MAN eh screw the form im just gonna do it later ) // slendies next door neighbor the boogieman walked over to his friends house and saw sewer same he saw it all he picked up sam by his shirt collar and help him " should i confiscate this piece of Dung of the premisis buddy? " he asked rosie smiled at the boogieman " hi uncle boogie " she said her voice quivering she climbed up her dads leg and held onto his neck in a tight hug

Poppyfrost
November 10th, 2016, 08:55 PM
Zach's life slowly Began slipping away from him, and he groaned softly. He decided to call out for help. He knew nobody would come, but he tried anyways. "Somebody... anybody.... help.... please... I'm injured... I was hit... by a truck .." he yelled, his sides pulsing in pain. A huge wound was on his waist and stomach, and on his neck. The blood stained his clothes and he gripped at the ground, shaking and beginning to accept death.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 09:41 PM
Zach's life slowly Began slipping away from him, and he groaned softly. He decided to call out for help. He knew nobody would come, but he tried anyways. "Somebody... anybody.... help.... please... I'm injured... I was hit... by a truck .." he yelled, his sides pulsing in pain. A huge wound was on his waist and stomach, and on his neck. The blood stained his clothes and he gripped at the ground, shaking and beginning to accept death.
Rustling of leaves was heard as a huge pitch black wolf steps out of some bushes it's red eyes glowing as it looks at Zach. The wolf begins to stand in front of Zachs face looking down at Zach with its cold lifeless red eyes with a powerful growl it speaks " do you wish to be saved ? ....do you want to live ?" It asks in a dark cold husky voice

Poppyfrost
November 10th, 2016, 10:04 PM
Zach assumed he was hallucinating, and blankly stared up at the wolf. "I... I guess.. I'm in quite a lot of pain, do it would do me some good to get better." He said weakly, blood trickling out of the corner of his mouth. He rested his head on the soft grass and sighed, growing weaker and weaker. His vision continued blurring and he was shaking slightly. "But... please, hurry." He whispered.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 10:09 PM
The wolf eyes glowed as it speaks again " so be it" it says as white and black mist begins to appear out of its fur going into Zach healing and changing him " from now on you'll become my servant until you're strong enough to be let free " it says as if sits down watching the mist do its work

Poppyfrost
November 10th, 2016, 10:15 PM
Zach gained new clothes, which were a soft red hoodie, black skinny jeans, black shoes and a white mask with a strange face marking on it. He slowly sat up, the pain suddenly going away. "I... I can't thank you enough." He said softly. Zach had a strange urge to hide his face. A feeling that... nobody could see his face. If they did..... well, let's just say that if it isn't someone Zach highly cares about, then they'll be dead or severely wounded. He looked around and saw his bow to be completely fixed, restocked with arrows with blood red and black feathers. He stood up and slung the quill over his shoulders, looking at the black wolf. "What is your name?" He asked politely. "Mine is Zach. Assuming that this is the creepypasta woods, and.... I'm a murderer now.... what should my new name be?" Zach didn't notice the large, white angel wings on his back, which slowly spread out and made themselves visible.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 10:20 PM
Zach gained new clothes, which were a soft red hoodie, black skinny jeans, black shoes and a white mask with a strange face marking on it. He slowly sat up, the pain suddenly going away. "I... I can't thank you enough." He said softly. Zach had a strange urge to hide his face. A feeling that... nobody could see his face. If they did..... well, let's just say that if it isn't someone Zach highly cares about, then they'll be dead or severely wounded. He looked around and saw his bow to be completely fixed, restocked with arrows with blood red and black feathers. He stood up and slung the quill over his shoulders, looking at the black wolf. "What is your name?" He asked politely. "Mine is Zach. Assuming that this is the creepypasta woods, and.... I'm a murderer now.... what should my new name be?" Zach didn't notice the large, white angel wings on his back, which slowly spread out and made themselves visible.
The wolf begins to change into a dangerously handsome man with red eyes and messy black hair he was wearing a white collar shirt and some ripped jeans. His wings were out as well one like a angel one like a demon each have red markings on them " you may call me Sasuke " he says in his husky voice as his wolf tail which was long and spiky but looked kinda soft moved a bit as he looks down at Zach " how about red angel ?"

Poppyfrost
November 10th, 2016, 10:26 PM
Zach looked up at Sasuke, a small blush tinting his cheeks. Thankfully, his mask was there to hide it. "Red Angel seems fitting. Sasuke is a nice name for a man like you." He held himself back for saying 'handsome' or 'sexy', mainly because he just met him and he couldn't say anything like that to him. "And your a shape-shifter." He said softly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 10:29 PM
Sasuke nods slowly " kinda I'm half angel half demon the wolf you saw is actually a hellhound but it's a different species mostly called hellwolves " he says looking at Zach as he pokes his head " and Zach is a cute name for a cute guy like you " he says smiling as he turns around " follow me you need to rest "

Poppyfrost
November 10th, 2016, 10:46 PM
Zach blushed more and followed after him, his wings folding against his sides to prevent brushing up against bushes. He stood close to Sasuke, looking around the forest in slight fear. He had never been this deep - let alone a few inches - in the territory.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 10:50 PM
Sasuke opens his demon wing and held Zach close as soon as his wing covered Zach it started to rain " just stay under my wing we're almost there " he says as they continue to walk deeper into the forest

Poppyfrost
November 10th, 2016, 10:56 PM
Zach blushed madly and looked down at his feet, his wings getting as close to his body as they could. He pressed up against Sasuke and hid under his wing, grateful for the protection.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 11:00 PM
Sasuke smiles a bit as they make it to a small cottage within the woods he walks up to the front porch his wings disappeared as soon as they were under the roofs protection he opens the door to the cottage " welcome home " he says with a smile

Poppyfrost
November 10th, 2016, 11:03 PM
Lukas pulled his hoodie off his head, revealing his bright, crimson red hair. "How nice and quaint." He observed, knocking on the door. He looked up at Sasuke, then back at the door.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 11:04 PM
Sasuke begins to move his hand though Zachs hair " what beautiful hair and soft too " he says as he opens the door

Poppyfrost
November 10th, 2016, 11:09 PM
Zach bit his lip, his cheeks reddening. "Oh, thank you.." he said softly, following after Sasuke and shutting the door behind them. He stretched his wings out and flapped them a little, then folded them back up and moved right next to Sasuke yet again.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 11:12 PM
Sasuke laughs softly " you're like a cute puppy " he says petting Zachs head " come you must be tired how about sleeping with me tonight "

Poppyfrost
November 10th, 2016, 11:16 PM
"Sleeping with you? I'm a puppy? Well, I suppose so." He followed Sasuke and looked around.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 11:19 PM
Sasuke laughs softly as he walks towards his room he opens the door showing a king size bed big enough for both of them " i gotta change mind waiting here ?"

Poppyfrost
November 10th, 2016, 11:22 PM
"Sure. I don't see why not." Lukas walked in and sat on the bed, looking around his room. He took off his shoes and socks, setting them neatly off to the side and waiting for Sasuke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 11:25 PM
Sasuke comes out of the bathroom shirtless showing off his powerful muscles and ...scars from many different types of weapons but he was also wearing some louse blue jeans he had a towel around his neck " sorry if I took long " he says smiling

Poppyfrost
November 10th, 2016, 11:29 PM
Zach was swinging his legs back and forth, watching his feet, when he heard Sasuke's comforting, soothing voice. He looked up to see him half -naked, and he almost had an intense nosebleed. "That's alright." He blushed, taking notice of the scars. "Sasuke... if you don't mind me asking.... could you lay with me and tell me how you got all those scars..?" He said softly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 11:44 PM
Sasuke smiles " sure " he says laying down next to him " where to begin...well before I became what I am today I was a normal kid ...who was beaten and tortured for nearly my whole life one day one of my ...masters took it too far ending in my death from there I met a demon a powerful one who wanted to make a deal but.....I was too far gone to take it I ended up fighting the demon resulting in me getting his power after that I met a angel just like the demon I ended her and gained new powers... a new beginning." He looks at Zach " I've been alive for a very long time I've seen kingdoms rise and fall I've seen wars and death I gotten my revenge when I came back to the world of the living I've killed all my masters but I didn't gain anything from If and now ...it seems like I'm stuck and when I first noticed this i tried to end my own life that didn't work so I found and fought many powerful warriors of many kinds they each believed that they'll get a wish when they end me, each wanting one thing " he holds his hand out as a white and black misty orb appears in his hand " power, fame or love each wanted something they may have injured and scared me here and there but none came close to ending my life...." he smiles softly as he looks up " so that's how I got my scars by my own father and masters and by many warriors aiming to fill they're greed just because I wanted to die "

Poppyfrost
November 10th, 2016, 11:50 PM
Zach eyes softened and his voice as laced with sympathy. "Oh, Sasuke.. you... you've had a horrible life... I was simply hit by a truck.." he whispered, looking up at him with a frown. "You deserve better. You're so nice, and kind. I don't understand why anyone would do such a thing.." he whispered. The only reason I really am here is because I died getting hit by a vehicle, but, I was bullied a lot for my size and my looks. Kids called me short and ugly. It doesn't really bother me anymore, but sometimes, I just..." he sighed and shook his head. "Nevermind."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 11:53 PM
Sasuke kisses his nose " break down and cry? Don't worry my dear you're here now with me and you're not ugly or short you're beautiful and cute here forget about the past my dear you're red angel now " his eyes glowed a bit as he holds Zach close

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 12:01 AM
Zach's face flushed and he smiled weakly, his blush spreading. "Thank you.." he said softly. He was laying down with Sasuke, then wrapped one wing around Sasuke to keep them both warm.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 12:03 AM
Sasuke smiles " you're welcome " he says as also wraps his one wing around them to keep them warm as Sasuke slowly falls asleep

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 12:06 AM
Zach rested his head against Sasuke's chest, closing his eyes from under the mask and falling asleep with him as well.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 12:14 AM
Sasuke eventually wakes up sitting up in fear his eyes glowing madly as he was breathing heavily he puts his hand on his head growling softly " god dang nightmares when are you going to give me a break lucifer " he says as a black shadow like snake appears on Sasukes shoulder " when I feel like it " Sasuke growls softly grabbing the snake by the neck " okay okay! I'll stop it "

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 12:19 AM
Zach felt the bed shift and cracked his eyes open, looking up at Sasuke. "Sasuke...?" He whispered in confusion, not really noticing the snake or what was going on at all. "What's wrong...?" He asked in worry. "Are you alright?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 12:38 AM
Sasuke nods " yeah just a annoying bug I had to get rid off " the snake hisses at Sasuke " I'm not a bug !! I'm the reason you're even part demon " a dove appears on Sasukes head it pokes Sasukes head " hi let him go " Sasuke sighs softly as he lets go of the snake " oh yeah Zach meet lucifer and angel they're the demon and angel I've taken control off though one of them is being a pain"

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 08:59 AM
Lukas was still too tired, but he smiled a little and closed his eyes. "It's nice too... meet you guys...." he whispered, before falling forwards and landing on Sasuke's chest. He smiled a little bit more, still too exhausted to be able to know exactly what was happening. He just lay there, snoring softly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 09:05 AM
Sasuke laughs softly as he pets Zachs head " how cute " he says as the snake and dove disappeared as Sasuke lays down taking Zach down with him so now Zach was laying down on top of Sasuke

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 09:26 AM
Zach's wings spread out, over them both and he fell asleep again on Sasuke's chest. He started dreaming certain things and blushed I'm his sleep, making soft noises and pressing up against him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 09:37 AM
Sasuke laughs softly as he holds him close " looks like I found the right one " he says eventually falling asleep as well

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 09:46 AM
Zach woke up a few hours later, finding himself on Sasuke's chest. His eyes widened and he shrieked, falling off Sasuke and flapping his wings madly. Feathers flew everywhere and he was breathing heavily, blushing way too much and shaking. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!" He apologized, pulling his hoodie over his head and tightening his mask and backing up against the wall.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 09:58 AM
Sasuke wakes up and yawns a bit " sorry for what my dear I thought it was cute that way you blushed and smiled in your sleep was extremely cute " he says getting off the bed

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 10:17 AM
Zach tightened his mask even more and pulled it down a little, making sure Sasuke couldn't see his face. Because, if Sasuke even touched his mask, he would have to hurt him. Nobody could see. He spread his wings out in a defensive manner and watched Sasuke carefully. His heart was racing and he bit his lip.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 10:23 AM
Sasuke nods slowly as he opens his wings in a threatening way " what's this?" He asks with glowing eyes as he tilts his head a bit as his tail slashed a bit " is something the matter to make you so defensive against me?"

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 10:26 AM
Zach flinched, and spread his wings out even more to protect himself. "You can't see." Was all he said, slowly reaching back to grab his bow.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 10:43 AM
Sasuke eyes glowed " can't see what ?" He asks as shadows begins to come out of his arms his eyes glowing madly as he crouched down a bit ready to attack " Im the reason you're here living and breathing my dear so why are you rebelling against me "

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 10:52 AM
Alex grabbed the bow and pulled it back, the tip of the arrow lighting on fire. But it was not normal fire. It was hellfire. He aimed it at Sasuke's head, shaking more and trying to not cry from fear and sadness. "My face." He looked at his stance, then the shadows. "You can't see my face." He put the bow back down and suddenly flapped his wings, exiting through the window. He landed on the ground, accidentally tripping and rolling on the ground. His mask fell off and lay a few yards behind him, and he slowly stood up, wings spread.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 10:57 AM
Sasuke flys after him and steps on Zachs mask " your face show it to me " he says in a demanding voice as his eyes glowed " Zach I created you I brought you back to life your face is that way because of me as your master and maker I demand you show it to me "

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 11:09 AM
Zach's wings began to droop. The tips brushing up against the ground. He hung his head, his red eyes beginning to glow. "No." He whispered, pulling his hoodie over his head. His pale face was soft, yet white as snow. He was warm, and had life, but had eyes cold as the Arctic ocean. The rest was unseen.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 11:32 AM
Sasuke walks up to Zach and holds his hand " do not worry my dear I will not judge You're mine and I'm yours you're beautiful to me no matter how much you change my dear " he says pulling his hoodie down slowly

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 11:41 AM
Zach blinked, then slowly looked at Sasuke. With cold eyes that glowed brightly, and we're the color of fire, and pale skin... he had soft lips, but pure black stitches made their way from the corners of his lips, all the way to the bottom of his ears. He had more stitches going all the way around his neck. His left eye was a pitch black color with a strange black liquid dripping from them. A cross shape was at the bottom of his black eye, cut off from the lid. "Now you saw my face. Are you happy now?" He said softly, looking at him in the eyes.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 11:46 AM
Sasuke smiles as he touches his cheek " very " he says as he kisses Zach all of a sudden holding him as he kisses Zach his wings covered them as he kisses Zach

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 11:56 AM
Zach's heartbeat quickened and his eyes widened. His own wings shot out, spread wide open. He found himself being held close and blushed, then closed his eyes and kissed him back. When he pulled away, he licked his own lips and flew into the air, smiling and yelling with glee. "Wooohooo!" He cried, laughing and flying in circles. He couldn't believe that Sasuke had kissed him. He was super, super happy, and it showed.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 12:00 PM
Sasuke laughs softly as he runs around " why are you so happy about I thought you knew that we're together isn't it normal to kiss my fiancé " he says standing up

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 12:04 PM
Zach nearly fainted. "What?!" He landed on the ground, running over to him and tackling him to the ground. "fiancé?!" He blushed and grabbed his mask, holding Sasuke tightly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 02:01 PM
Sasuke laughs softly " yes in return for saving your life " he kisses Zachs head " you're body and soul belong to me meaning that we are to become husband and wife of course you'll be my wife " he says laughing softly

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 02:14 PM
Zach blushed more, pulling his mask towards him. "I accept." He whispered, his heart thumping. Though they'd just met, he still had some feelings for him. Very strong feelings. "So, what do you want to do? We could go and watch a show, or go swimming, or fly in the air together..." he rested his head on Sasuke's chest, holding him close. "You have my trust, my love, my respect. I hope you'll keep them. I'll keep yours.." he said softly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 04:09 PM
Sasuke smiles as he kisses his head " do not worry ill keep them safe with me my dear now then how about we fly around a bit if you want "

. beachtide .
November 11th, 2016, 04:16 PM
[Welp... after reading dat homosexuality over in... that... corner... ANYONE WANNA CRUSH ON CANNABALITIC EMILY OR AT LEAST FIND HER HUNTING IN THE CLOSED PARK?!?!]

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 04:22 PM
:3)

Zach smiled and flew into the air, flapping his wings and soaring. "You need to catch me, if you can!" He yelled back at him, smiling and swooping through the clowds.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 08:19 PM
:3)

Zach smiled and flew into the air, flapping his wings and soaring. "You need to catch me, if you can!" He yelled back at him, smiling and swooping through the clowds.
Sasuke smiles as he opens his wings and takes off after Zach and was catching up pretty fast

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 08:21 PM
Zach laughed and dipped down, turning around and bolting back.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 08:25 PM
Sasuke smiles as he makes a sharp turn following Zach still

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 08:28 PM
Zach flew higher, then faster even still. He hid in the clouds, then bolted back down to the earth. When he stretched his wings out and glided forwards again, his right wing thwacked against a tree and he pulled it into his side. Zach tried flying with his other wing, but he started to tumble down to the ground. "Sasuke!"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 08:45 PM
Sasuke dives down and grabs him holding him close using his wings to protect Zach as they land hard " ouch .. are you okay ?"

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 08:49 PM
Zach winced, looking at his wing. "I think I broke it." He bit his lip and pulled his hoodie over his head, resting his head on his chest.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 08:53 PM
Sasuke nods " okay " he holds his hand over Zach broken wing and within a second it was healed " there try it out "

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 08:59 PM
Zach stretched it out, then flapped and flew into the air. He landed back down and pulled his mask up and kiss Sasuke for a few seconds before smiling and flying back up into the air. "It feels great, Sasuke! Thank you!"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 09:04 PM
Sasuke laughs softly as he kisses him back a bit as Zach jumps back to fly a bit " you're welcome but be careful next time my love " he says standing up

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 09:08 PM
Zach laughed and hugged Sasuke tightly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 09:10 PM
Sasuke smiles as he holds him close as the snake appears again on Sasukes head " and hello there~"

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 09:15 PM
Zach looked up at the snake, hugging Sasuke tighter. "Lucifer.." he acknowledged him and spread his wings again.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 09:20 PM
Lucifer laughs softly " how cute you know my name hi Sasuke about lending me your body so I can get to know your mate here" Sasuke sighs softly " do you want to get to know lucifer my love "

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 09:21 PM
Zach shrugged and backed away, staring at Lucifer. "Sure."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 09:31 PM
Sasuke nods as he stands up lucifer disappears into Sasuke making his hair change into a dirty white and both of his wings became demon wings and his tail became spiker and more dangerous looking Sasuke now lucifer opens up his red and black eyes and smiles a sharp toothed smile " hello jace do you like me now ?"

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 09:33 PM
"Sure. Now what is it?" He tilted his head, his wings ruffling in the breeze. "What did you want to do with me?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 09:36 PM
Lucifer smiles " I want to get to know you Sasuke rarely chooses a mate so easily to be honest he never had a mate before well he has dated some humans but he has never made a deal to bind them together like what he did to you so I'm interested to see why he choose you "

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 09:39 PM
"Well, what do you want me to do? I can fly and shoot arrows, but that's about it." He pulled his mask down a little and tightened it, then slipped his hoodie over his head.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 10:27 PM
Lucifer smiles " show me why he cares about you make me blush "

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 10:30 PM
Zach slowly walled forwards, placing his hand on Lucifer cheek and caressing him. He then slowly slid his hand down to his neck, wrapping his other arm around his waist and leaning forwards. Zach pulled him close and held him tightly, his heartbeat racing. When his lips pressed up against Lucifer's, he blushed softly and kissed him harder and made it deeper.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 10:44 PM
Lucifer eyes widen as Zach kissed him and immediately pushes him away covering his mouth blushing hard " I didn't mean it I was joking!!" He says blushing madly

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 10:49 PM
Zach fell on his butt, and smirked. "I didn't think you were." He laughed and stood back up, his wings spreading again. "Looks like I made you blush. I win." He crossed his arms and tilted his head slightly to the side.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 11:11 PM
Lucifer growls softly " shut up " he sighs softly " well seems like you are perfect for him just don't hurt him okay he's been though a lot "

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 11:14 PM
"I would never hurt him. I love him, Lucifer, can't you tell?" He shrugged and licked his lips. "I know he's been through a lot. I've talked with him about it. "Well, could you bring him back? It was nice meeting you Lucifer." He said softly, his wings shifting.

~Vixen~
November 12th, 2016, 08:42 AM
sewer sam can crush on emily ) bump on my boggie man post on page like 5 )

. beachtide .
November 12th, 2016, 09:03 AM
sewer sam can crush on emily ) bump on my boggie man post on page like 5 )
[Alright =) I'll start with Emily]
Emily sat against a tree, her wooden spear in her right hand as she looked up at the pale blue sky, leaves falling around her as the cold season came. She blinked boringly, having nothing else to do. She got up and started walking through the woods, relieved no one would catch her since the park was currently closed.

~Vixen~
November 12th, 2016, 09:05 AM
dont forget to have slendie replie to my boogieman ) the boogie man held sewer sam by his collar " what should i do with this nutjob " he asked sewer same growled and tore off towards the woods and slumped next to a tree ' hello emily " he said to the darkness rosie hugged her daddy

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 10:39 AM
"I would never hurt him. I love him, Lucifer, can't you tell?" He shrugged and licked his lips. "I know he's been through a lot. I've talked with him about it. "Well, could you bring him back? It was nice meeting you Lucifer." He said softly, his wings shifting.
Lucifer sighs softly " fine but remember you'll have to meet Angel as well " he says as his body begins to change back into Sasukes form. Sasuke red and blue eyes glowed as he shakes his head " ....what did he do?" Sasuke asks Zach as he holds his head " and why is my heart racing?"

Poppyfrost
November 12th, 2016, 11:29 AM
Zach smirked. "He wanted me to make him blush so I kissed him. I guess it still reflects back onto you." He laughed and flapped his wings once, then folded them against his back.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 01:08 PM
Sasuke laughs softly " I see.. have you met Angel yet ?" He says walking up to Zach

Poppyfrost
November 12th, 2016, 01:35 PM
Zach shrugged. "Not yet." He watched Sasuke walk up to him, smiling softly and biting his lip.

Poppyfrost
November 12th, 2016, 04:43 PM
Bump)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 08:05 PM
Sasuke smiles " oh really why is that?" He says holding Zach close

Poppyfrost
November 12th, 2016, 08:28 PM
"Maybe because you haven't shown me them yet." He snickered and wrapped his arms around his waist.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 08:33 PM
Sasuke smiles " then how about I bring him out them or .." he kisses his head " we can use this time for ourselves "

Poppyfrost
November 12th, 2016, 08:48 PM
Zach smiled and pressed up against Sasuke. "Let's use this time for ourselves......" he smiled and kissed his cheek.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 08:52 PM
Sasuke smiles " then kiss me on the lips not on the cheek my love "

Poppyfrost
November 12th, 2016, 09:07 PM
Zach smirked and grabbed Sasuke'Sasuke's shirt, pulling him towards him and softly kissing him on the lips. He even started a small make-out session with him. He tilted his head slightly and held him close.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 09:42 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he kisses back passionately holding him close as he begins to carry Zach still kissing him

Poppyfrost
November 12th, 2016, 10:00 PM
Zach wrapped his legs around Sasuke's waist, kissing him longer and harder.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 10:08 PM
Sasuke stops the kiss and licks his lips as he begins to carry Zach over his shoulder " let's get home I'm don't want anyone interpreting our kiss "

Poppyfrost
November 12th, 2016, 10:17 PM
Zach smirked and rested on Sasuke's shoulder, his eyes glowing. "True."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 10:18 PM
Sasuke smiles as he begins to walk home " say ...what do you think about Lucifer do you...like him "

Poppyfrost
November 12th, 2016, 10:37 PM
"He's nice." Zach sighed and nuzzled Sasuke's neck.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 10:41 PM
Sasuke nods slowly " just nice huh is that all ?" He says almost as if he was a bit jealous of lucifer getting a kiss from Zach

Poppyfrost
November 13th, 2016, 09:07 AM
"He was cute, and funny." Zach laughed a bit and spread his wings out, then closed them in again.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2016, 09:51 AM
Sasuke nods " I see.... do you want to kiss him again?" He asks holding him close as he walks into the house

Poppyfrost
November 13th, 2016, 09:53 AM
"Only if he wants me to." Zach sighed and blushed softly. He pressed up against Sasuke and closed his eyes.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2016, 10:05 AM
Sasuke huffs softly " So you would kiss him again huh?" He says kinda jealous as he closes the door

Poppyfrost
November 13th, 2016, 10:15 AM
"Possibly." He shrugged and pursed his lips, then rested his head in the crook of Sasuke's neck. He kept it there and cracked his eyes open, smiling softly and pressing against Sasuke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2016, 11:14 AM
Sasuke growls softly as he kisses his neck as he holds him close " then how about meeting Angel as well " he says kissing his cheek

Poppyfrost
November 13th, 2016, 11:31 AM
"I don't care. Sure." He smiled as Sasuke kissed him, then looked into his eyes. "You know I love just you. I don't love Lucifer. I'm not going to fall in love with Angel. I love you and only you. So don't think that I dont." He said softly, hugging him tightly and pecking his lips.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2016, 01:57 PM
Sasuke smiles " that's what I wanted to hear well " his eyes glowed a bit " well here he comes just....don't think too seriously to what he says okay ?" He says eyes begins to change into icy blue Color

Poppyfrost
November 13th, 2016, 02:05 PM
Zach nodded and backed away, watching him quietly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2016, 02:17 PM
Sasuke black hair grew long changing into long snowy white hair and his wings became angel wings as he opens up his eyes showing his icy blue eyes he looks at Zach " hello I am angel " he says in a calming voice

Poppyfrost
November 13th, 2016, 02:22 PM
Zach smiled softly. "Hi. My name's Zach. Sasuke's told me about you." He spread out his own angel wings, them closed them and blinked.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2016, 02:32 PM
Angel nods slowly " I see ...and he choose you as his mate ?"

Poppyfrost
November 13th, 2016, 02:35 PM
Zach nodded. "Yeah. He's really sweet and very nice. He's so incredibly handsome, so I hit the jackpot." He laughed and bit his lip, his hair falling in front of his mask.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2016, 08:10 PM
Angel nods slowly "
I see and when you met him you were nearly dying am I correct?"

Poppyfrost
November 13th, 2016, 08:17 PM
Zach nodded slightly. "Yep..." he whispered, his eyes darkening.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2016, 08:26 PM
Angel nods " have you met him before have you met a other person or animal with red and blue eyes like Sasuke "

Poppyfrost
November 13th, 2016, 08:30 PM
"No..." Zach said softly, looking up at Angel with curious eyes. "Why?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2016, 08:45 PM
Angel eyes glowed " I was just wondering he usually gets to know someone before me makes a choice "

Poppyfrost
November 13th, 2016, 08:46 PM
"But.... he did get to know me." Zach huffed, his eyes narrowing slightly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2016, 10:24 PM
Angel nods " yes after he brought you back to life which tied your hearts together making you two mates does not explain why he saved you "

Poppyfrost
November 13th, 2016, 11:09 PM
Zach huffed again, keeping his eyes narrowed. "I don't care. I still love him." He bit his lip and crossed his arms.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2016, 11:24 PM
angel nods slowly " yes I've noticed when you kissed lucifer so I want you to do me a favor and kiss me too "

Poppyfrost
November 14th, 2016, 07:18 AM
Zach sighed and walked up to him, wrapping one arm around his waist and the other around his neck as he pulley him down and kissed him softly on the lips. He tilted his head to deepen it, and closed his eyes.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 14th, 2016, 07:25 AM
Angel eyes glowed a bit as eventually he begins to kiss Zach back holding him closer to him

~Vixen~
November 14th, 2016, 12:33 PM
Hi Kids )

Poppyfrost
November 14th, 2016, 03:57 PM
Zach kissed him harder, pushing him up against a wall and putting his leg between Angel's legs.

. beachtide .
November 14th, 2016, 05:26 PM
Hi Kids )
[I sorta don't think kids wanna have a visual image of whats going on right now... should I give them one anyways?!]

Poppyfrost
November 14th, 2016, 05:27 PM
:3 I'm like 13 guys.)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 14th, 2016, 05:28 PM
And I'm 16 :3) angel eyes widen as he pushes Zach back his face flushed as he growls softly " you dirty little.."

Poppyfrost
November 14th, 2016, 05:36 PM
Zach smirked and crossed his arms. "You asked for a kiss and I gave you one." He bit his lip and pulley his mask back down, then ruffled his hair.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 14th, 2016, 05:38 PM
Angel growls softly " and you are a dirty little fox just like Naruto " he says sighing softly " well then I'll go do you have anything to ask me ?"

Poppyfrost
November 14th, 2016, 05:42 PM
Zach huffed. "Yeah - who's Naruto?" He tilted his head, then walked up and put his hands on either side of Angel.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 14th, 2016, 05:46 PM
Angel growls softly " he's Naruto old and first mate but unlike you he refused to make the deal of becoming real mates with Sasuke resulting in forcing Sasuke to see Naruto age and die before him while you can live forever with him " he laughs softly " I think I know why he saved you now you remind him of Naruto "

Poppyfrost
November 14th, 2016, 05:55 PM
Zach frowned. "Unlike him, I love Sasuke. Don't you dare tell me I don't love him.." he growled softly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 14th, 2016, 06:00 PM
Angel laughs softly " yes I know well then see yea later " he says changing back into normal Sasuke who shakes his head again " what did he do ?"

Poppyfrost
November 14th, 2016, 06:10 PM
"He told me about some guy named Naruto. He also wanted me to kiss him...." he grumbled, blushing a bit under his mask. "I'm sorry, but... I kissed him like I've never kissed you..." he said softly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 14th, 2016, 06:24 PM
Sasuke growls playfully "then kiss me like you've never kissed him....what did he tell you about Naruto "

Poppyfrost
November 14th, 2016, 06:33 PM
"He told me that you loved him, and that he died because he didn't really love you... but, you know I love you. He said I was like Naruto. A dirty... stupid... lying.... worthless person with no heart." He said softly, blinking and staring up at Sasuke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 14th, 2016, 06:41 PM
Sasuke smiles as he kisses his head " I love you too don't worry Naruto had his reason for regretting me but I have you now so don't worry my love "

Poppyfrost
November 14th, 2016, 06:45 PM
Zach wrapped his arms around Sasuke, resting his head Don his chest. "Do you mind telling me...?" He said softly. "Like on the couch or in the bed...?" Zach held him close.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 14th, 2016, 06:56 PM
Sasuke laughs softly " fine " he says as he begins to carry Zach heading to the room

Poppyfrost
November 14th, 2016, 07:03 PM
Zach lay limp in his arms, resting his head against his chest and closing his eyes.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 14th, 2016, 07:04 PM
Sasuke places Zach on the bed and begins to lay down beside him

Poppyfrost
November 14th, 2016, 07:08 PM
Zach pulley his mask off and set it down, then fluffed the pillows up and leanest against them. "So... do you mind telling me what happened..?" He said hesitantly, his eyes glowing.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 14th, 2016, 07:15 PM
Sasuke smiles softly " didn't think I'll be telling you about Naruto....well as you know he was my first love but we were never really mates he was a prince and I was his bodyguard...he refused me because he ended up leaving me for a princess but.... it still hurted seeing him kiss and marry a other woman in front of me ... even when we were together I was still forced to see him kiss her ..." he laughs coldly " and to think he was my first love too "

Poppyfrost
November 14th, 2016, 07:25 PM
Zach's eyes softened deeply and he leaned against Sasuke, kissing his cheek. "It's okay, Sasuke... you don't need him. You have me. I love you.." he said softly. "He went and betrayed you. I will never love another other than you."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 14th, 2016, 07:28 PM
Sasuke smiles as he holds him close " thank you now about that kiss ?"

Poppyfrost
November 14th, 2016, 07:30 PM
Zach smiled and laughed, then crawled on tip of Sasuke's lap. He placed his arms on either side of him, then leaned forwards and kissed him softly. He eventually deepened it and tilted his head, making it sweeter.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 14th, 2016, 07:54 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he kisses back passionately as he holds him close

Poppyfrost
November 14th, 2016, 08:08 PM
Zach smiled softly, then pressed up against him and kissed him longer and sweeter. He managed to wedge his knee between Sasuke's legs, like he did with Angel.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 14th, 2016, 08:11 PM
Sasuke growls softly as he stops the kiss " now I know why angel wanted to leave in a hurry " he smiles " are you hoping to play with me ?" He asks with a smile ( :3 pm?)

Poppyfrost
November 14th, 2016, 08:15 PM
Sure why not xD) Zach blushed and smiled weakly. "Maybe... possibly..." his eyes glinted and he looked at Sasuke, taking in his features.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 14th, 2016, 08:16 PM
K :3)