PDA

View Full Version : Lead down the path of betrayal (first plot)

Frosty
December 18th, 2016, 10:18 AM
(This all takes place in shadowclan )
Fawnpaw was born to a harsh and evil mother and father. They were so happy to have kits so they could teach the little ones to rise above others and take over. But sadly for them, their little girl didn't want to be like them and her other siblings. Despite the constant teachings, punishments for helping others, and all of the scoldings , fawnpaw didn't change. It even went as far as her father going on to be her mentor, trying to convince his youngest daughter to join her family in their ways.

Fawnpaw , not wanting to upset her father and disappoint her family tells them she will try harder. Fawnpaw goes through a series of changes that her friend [tom 1] notices and immediately worries about. He has known fawnpaw all his life and has developed a crush for the young she . He knows that these changes are due to her family and them trying to make their daughter into something she isn't. The tom apprentice approaches his friend and tells her that she shouldn't listen to her mother and father and just be herself .

Fawnpaw takes this advice and lives out most of her apprentice hood as a happy cat , but still having to endure the scoldings of her mentor. Then, near the end of her apprentice ship she is introduced to another apprentice [tom 2] . This apprentice is ruthless and cruel and a very flirtatious tom. Her family hopes that fawnpaw will fall for the tom and the two will become mates. Fawnpaw develops no such feeling for the tom unlike he has done for her. Instead , she finds herself hopelessly in love with [tom 1] . Only a few days after the she cat and the two toms become warriors, [tom 2] approaches fawnpaw, now Fawnspirit and asks her to be his mate . Fawnspirit agrees out of fear of disappointing everyone .

Soon after that [tom 1] tells Fawnspirit of his feeling for her which she returns. The two sneak out of the clan and become loners together. [Tom 2 ] and Fawnspirits father notices both are gone and sends off to track them to get revenge. [Tom2] wants revenge on the tom who stole his mate and the she cat who humiliated him .Fawnspirits father wants to find the cat that lead his daughter into betraying her family . They finds them moons and moons later and sees that they had kits , two she cats and two toms . Everything after this will be determined when it comes time for it
-----
Roles needed
Mother of fawnpaw
Father/mentor of fawnpaw
1-3 siblings
Tom 1
Tom 2
3 kits for Fawnspirit and tom 1 (these will come in much much later )
-----
Form

Name
Personality
Looks
Role wanted
Any information I need to know or you want to know
Roleplay example
-----

My form for Fawnpaw
Fawnpaw/Fawnspirit
Female
5 moons
fawnpaw has a hard and sad upbringing. Her father and motherr are evil and influence her to be as well, except she isn't. Fawnpaw is a shy,sweet, caring cat who would never hurt a fly . this of course leads to problems in her mind , wondering why she is the way she is. These thoughts usually leave the sensitive kitten in tears as she struggles between expectations and actuality. Despite this emotionalness, she is strongwilled and has a good heart so no matter what, she will always get what she wants accomplished*
Looks boop (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/album.php?albumid=254&pictureid=1433)

Frosty
December 18th, 2016, 01:04 PM
Boop)

cute skeleton
December 18th, 2016, 03:37 PM
name: berrykit (or berry for short)

personality: a kind excited and joyful kit who is protective over her siblings and loved ones and brave enough to stand up for her siblings and to battle anyone who messes with her or her siblings. she is adventurous and is always looking for fun.

looks: she is a tall cat that is white with black spots and yellow eyes

role wanted: kit (I just chose something that I would be best at)

any information I need to know or you want to know: none

roleplay example: berrykit jumped on her brother playfully and pawed him playfully then got off licked one of her paws and swiped it over her ear then looked at her siblings and said "anyone want to play a game" she asked bouncing around happily waiting for there reply.

Silhouettes
December 19th, 2016, 03:19 PM
(This all takes place in shadowclan )
Fawnpaw was born to a harsh and evil mother and father. They were so happy to have kits so they could teach the little ones to rise above others and take over. But sadly for them, their little girl didn't want to be like them and her other siblings. Despite the constant teachings, punishments for helping others, and all of the scoldings , fawnpaw didn't change. It even went as far as her father going on to be her mentor, trying to convince his youngest daughter to join her family in their ways.

Fawnpaw , not wanting to upset her father and disappoint her family tells them she will try harder. Fawnpaw goes through a series of changes that her friend [tom 1] notices and immediately worries about. He has known fawnpaw all his life and has developed a crush for the young she . He knows that these changes are due to her family and them trying to make their daughter into something she isn't. The tom apprentice approaches his friend and tells her that she shouldn't listen to her mother and father and just be herself .

Fawnpaw takes this advice and lives out most of her apprentice hood as a happy cat , but still having to endure the scoldings of her mentor. Then, near the end of her apprentice ship she is introduced to another apprentice [tom 2] . This apprentice is ruthless and cruel and a very flirtatious tom. Her family hopes that fawnpaw will fall for the tom and the two will become mates. Fawnpaw develops no such feeling for the tom unlike he has done for her. Instead , she finds herself hopelessly in love with [tom 1] . Only a few days after the she cat and the two toms become warriors, [tom 2] approaches fawnpaw, now Fawnspirit and asks her to be his mate . Fawnspirit agrees out of fear of disappointing everyone .

Soon after that [tom 1] tells Fawnspirit of his feeling for her which she returns. The two sneak out of the clan and become loners together. [Tom 2 ] and Fawnspirits father notices both are gone and sends off to track them to get revenge. [Tom2] wants revenge on the tom who stole his mate and the she cat who humiliated him .Fawnspirits father wants to find the cat that lead his daughter into betraying her family . They finds them moons and moons later and sees that they had kits , two she cats and two toms . Everything after this will be determined when it comes time for it
-----
Roles needed
Mother of fawnpaw
Father/mentor of fawnpaw
1-3 siblings
Tom 1
Tom 2
3 kits for Fawnspirit and tom 1 (these will come in much much later )
-----
Form

Name
Personality
Looks
Role wanted
Any information I need to know or you want to know
Roleplay example
-----

My form for Fawnpaw
Fawnpaw/Fawnspirit
Female
5 moons
fawnpaw has a hard and sad upbringing. Her father and motherr are evil and influence her to be as well, except she isn't. Fawnpaw is a shy,sweet, caring cat who would never hurt a fly . this of course leads to problems in her mind , wondering why she is the way she is. These thoughts usually leave the sensitive kitten in tears as she struggles between expectations and actuality. Despite this emotionalness, she is strongwilled and has a good heart so no matter what, she will always get what she wants accomplished*
Looks boop (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/album.php?albumid=254&pictureid=1433)

Name: Cloverkit (Or Clover)/Fernpetal
Perso: Shy,Skittish,Submissive/ Cruel, Cold, Fierce
Looks: Fluffy white molly splashed with light gray/Hazel colored molly speckled with white.
Role wanted: Kit/Mother
Roleplay ex: The cool Green-Leaf air sweet through the forest, prey chittering and scrambling through the dew-covered grass, them being plump, the clans had plenty prey. (Not my best work, but Eh)

Frosty
December 21st, 2016, 08:27 PM
Fernpetal is accepted, I will wait on choosing the kits though

monfang
December 21st, 2016, 09:17 PM
Name: Ravenstorm
Personality: Raven is very kind and loving, and has been known to take many kits under her paw. She has been considered 'a forever queen'.
Looks: http://www.petpaw.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Cyprus-Aphrodite-black-and-white-cat-300x300.jpg
Role wanted: Mother?
Any information I need to know or you want to know: Link to fern?
Roleplay Example:
Onyx smiled. At least the tom knew who he was dealing with, or at least he thought he did. Onyx was on a kill streak, and he wanted Bleddyn on that list.
"Bleddyn. Wonderful to see you again." he growled, circling Bleddyn.
"I see you left Sobek's side as well, such a pity... She'll never see you again." he snarled.
He jumped over Bleddyn, and shot himself up towards Bleddyn's side with his shoulder. Another move relying on his strength.

Frosty
December 23rd, 2016, 01:22 AM
Bump

Frosty
December 26th, 2016, 06:34 PM
BOOP~

shark sailor
December 27th, 2016, 03:05 PM
Name: Spikethorn
Personality: Sweet, honest, caring
Looks: https://www.google.com/search?q=fluffy+gray+tabby+cat&espv=2&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS689US689&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwibjoyZo5XRAhXD3SYKHTW9AbEQ_AUICCgB&biw=1440&bih=828#imgrc=enEoiz-a3tKysM%3A
Role wanted: tom 1 :3
Any information I need to know or you want to know: What clan is Fawnspirit in?
Roleplay example:.. Frosty we rp all the time X3

Frosty
December 27th, 2016, 05:26 PM
Name: Spikethorn
Personality: Sweet, honest, caring
Looks: https://www.google.com/search?q=fluffy+gray+tabby+cat&espv=2&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS689US689&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwibjoyZo5XRAhXD3SYKHTW9AbEQ_AUICCgB&biw=1440&bih=828#imgrc=enEoiz-a3tKysM%3A
Role wanted: tom 1 :3
Any information I need to know or you want to know: What clan is Fawnspirit in?
Roleplay example:.. Frosty we rp all the time X3

Is this spikethorns future age? Because fawnpaw is currently an apprentice XD . but , I do really love this form . also, fawn is in shadowclan .

shark sailor
December 27th, 2016, 05:29 PM
One, yes, two, thank you. I will change this cat to my kitty to Whitepaw cuz Spike is in Thunder X3 Same thing for the form though

wren
December 27th, 2016, 05:32 PM
Dad still open?

Frosty
December 27th, 2016, 05:33 PM
One, yes, two, thank you. I will change this cat to my kitty to Whitepaw cuz Spike is in Thunder X3 Same thing for the form though

In this case, I'm pending your post. I'll be choosing the role veruy soon !!

Frosty
December 27th, 2016, 05:33 PM
Dad still open?

Yes

Mango
December 27th, 2016, 06:09 PM
Name Redpaw/Redspider
Gender tom
Age 8 moons
Personality He is a caring, smart, energetic lover, who doesn't want to hurt a spider. He wants to be a vegan, but being a cat he knows he can't
Looks a dark tabby with spikey lighter brown fur and amber eyes and sharp claws.
Role wanted tom 1
Any information I need to know or you want to know He was raised in a family like hers, but when he by mistake killed his sister in a forced fight at 6 moons old his family became fearful he'd kill them and avoids them
Roleplay example From the old site, Page 9 of the Skyclan Skyrock the most recent one on the old site...
Cucumberkit meowed," I'm trying to get an idea of who will be deputy, I mean, obviously, they can't be old, need to be young, they must be skilled enough to defend themselves against any cat ever, could defeat the entier clan single pawed if they ever needed to, but not strong enough to defeat me, they can't have a soft spot for kits or elders, and know that the Kittypet's in the clan don't deserve to be respected warriors, but know the warrior code well, but I still know clearly that Almondstar is mousebrainned!"

Frosty
December 27th, 2016, 06:15 PM
Name Redpaw/Redspider
Gender tom
Age 8 moons
Personality He is a caring, smart, energetic lover, who doesn't want to hurt a spider. He wants to be a vegan, but being a cat he knows he can't
Looks a dark tabby with spikey lighter brown fur and amber eyes and sharp claws.
Role wanted tom 1
Any information I need to know or you want to know He was raised in a family like hers, but when he by mistake killed his sister in a forced fight at 6 moons old his family became fearful he'd kill them and avoids them
Roleplay example From the old site, Page 9 of the Skyclan Skyrock the most recent one on the old site...
Cucumberkit meowed," I'm trying to get an idea of who will be deputy, I mean, obviously, they can't be old, need to be young, they must be skilled enough to defend themselves against any cat ever, could defeat the entier clan single pawed if they ever needed to, but not strong enough to defeat me, they can't have a soft spot for kits or elders, and know that the Kittypet's in the clan don't deserve to be respected warriors, but know the warrior code well, but I still know clearly that Almondstar is mousebrainned!"

Aww, redpaw sounds like a really sweet babe . I'm going to wait for one or two more forms , but I'm leaning on redpaw so far

Mango
December 27th, 2016, 06:18 PM
Aww, redpaw sounds like a really sweet babe . I'm going to wait for one or two more forms , but I'm leaning on redpaw so far
If u want me to tweak him some I can, he knows he can't be a vegetarian and a cat without eating herbs... so he forces himself to.... I can find a post from him if u want....

Frosty
December 27th, 2016, 06:23 PM
If u want me to tweak him some I can, he knows he can't be a vegetarian and a cat without eating herbs... so he forces himself to.... I can find a post from him if u want....

No, I think he's fine. And if you could find a post thatthat would be great so I know what he is like more in roleplay. Thank you!

Mango
December 27th, 2016, 06:27 PM
No, I think he's fine. And if you could find a post thatthat would be great so I know what he is like more in roleplay. Thank you!
Redpaw stared at his mentor," Do I have to kill the mouse?" he hoped his mentor wouldn't get grumpy at him for refusal.

Rasberrybubble sighed," You understand that you'll never become a warrior refusing to hunt right?"

Redpaw sighed," Mice lives matter too... How would you feel being prey? I mean I wouldn't want to be killed for trying to feed my children, how do you know that squirrel doesn't have a family?"

Rasberrybubble snorted," Well...first off it's male, the she-squirrel would stay with the babies, second off they don't breed in winter."

Redpaw frowned," Does it count that I'm willing to kill a spider? Can I kill one and put it on the freshkill pile??"

Rasberrybubble scowled," No...That'll be a lot of spiders to replace a piece of prey, let alone the necessary requirements to be a warrior..."

Redpaw sighed," I guess I'll hunt a lot of spiders then...."

Rasberrybubble exasperated," Honestly Redpaw what's wrong with you!"
It's from Shadowclan territory....His mentor hates it...

Frosty
December 27th, 2016, 06:30 PM
Redpaw stared at his mentor," Do I have to kill the mouse?" he hoped his mentor wouldn't get grumpy at him for refusal.

Rasberrybubble sighed," You understand that you'll never become a warrior refusing to hunt right?"

Redpaw sighed," Mice lives matter too... How would you feel being prey? I mean I wouldn't want to be killed for trying to feed my children, how do you know that squirrel doesn't have a family?"

Rasberrybubble snorted," Well...first off it's male, the she-squirrel would stay with the babies, second off they don't breed in winter."

Redpaw frowned," Does it count that I'm willing to kill a spider? Can I kill one and put it on the freshkill pile??"

Rasberrybubble scowled," No...That'll be a lot of spiders to replace a piece of prey, let alone the necessary requirements to be a warrior..."

Redpaw sighed," I guess I'll hunt a lot of spiders then...."

Rasberrybubble exasperated," Honestly Redpaw what's wrong with you!"
It's from Shadowclan territory....His mentor hates it...

Poor redpaw. I know I said I would wait for a few more forms, but honestly I think redpaw will come on top anyway.

Frosty
December 27th, 2016, 06:31 PM
Thanks stitch-bae for applying, but I've chosen aw as the tom 1. Sorry hun

Mango
December 27th, 2016, 06:32 PM
Poor redpaw. I know I said I would wait for a few more forms, but honestly I think redpaw will come on top anyway.
Yay! :squee: He sometimes will eat spiders instead because he doesn't feel guilty about that...lol

Frosty
December 27th, 2016, 06:37 PM
Yay! :squee: He sometimes will eat spiders instead because he doesn't feel guilty about that...lol
Aww,lol

Mango
December 27th, 2016, 06:41 PM
Aww,lol
He's trying to be an insectivore, but it's kinda hard in winter... haha. He'll only eat prey when he can't stand the hunger. Which leaves him scrawny and his ribs showing...

Frosty
December 27th, 2016, 06:44 PM
He's trying to be an insectivore, but it's kinda hard in winter... haha. He'll only eat prey when he can't stand the hunger. Which leaves him scrawny and his ribs showing...
Aww, the poor baby. He such a sweetheart . I can't waiwait to start having fawn interact with him. Whenever you want we can rp the two while waiting for someone to apply at the father and tom 2

Mango
December 28th, 2016, 02:49 AM
Aww, the poor baby. He such a sweetheart . I can't waiwait to start having fawn interact with him. Whenever you want we can rp the two while waiting for someone to apply at the father and tom 2
He can always Rp! Since he's not in any other plots... Forgive me if I'm not making sense RN my nerves r acting u..

Frosty
December 28th, 2016, 07:02 AM
He can always Rp! Since he's not in any other plots... Forgive me if I'm not making sense RN my nerves r acting u..
I understand. Just tell me when you are ready and we can begin this plot

Mango
December 28th, 2016, 10:51 AM
I understand. Just tell me when you are ready and we can begin this plot
Now works, though my posts will be short, I got 3 hours of sleep last night haha

Frosty
December 28th, 2016, 10:56 AM
Now works, though my posts will be short, I got 3 hours of sleep last night haha

Haha . understandable . can you go first though?

Mango
December 28th, 2016, 11:03 AM
Haha . understandable . can you go first though?
Where should I post? clearing or territory or apprentice den

Frosty
December 28th, 2016, 11:05 AM
Where should I post? clearing or territory or apprentice den

How about apprentice den ?

Mango
December 28th, 2016, 11:08 AM
How about apprentice den ?
Sure!

Frosty
December 28th, 2016, 11:11 AM
Sure!