PDA

View Full Version : I'm new,so can someone catch me up?

Lionheart
December 17th, 2016, 10:47 PM
Im new,can someone catch me up on the drama? I'm rather confused about what's going on,and I would appreciate it if someone could explain what's happening.

Empress Of Evil
December 18th, 2016, 01:12 AM
Im new,can someone catch me up on the drama? I'm rather confused about what's going on,and I would appreciate it if someone could explain what's happening.

So basically, the Evil Era has been going on for quite a while now and four evil leaders took over the clans. They turned against StarClan and instead of taking the suffix 'star' they took on the suffix 'night'. The fifth clan, SkyClan, was not taken over due to the fact that No one knew of SkyClan and vice versa. And now, recently SkyClan has learnt of the other four main clan's existence (and vice versa) and they have travelled to the clans to save them from the evil leaders. They attacked RiverClan first and now Bucknight is gone. Then they moved on to ShadowClan and Blazingnight had also fallen. Now SkyClan and other cats from ShadowClan and RiverClan who have tagged along are trying to get rid of Ratnight and save ThunderClan.