PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer's Seaside Rest-Stop (Open to All!)

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 17th, 2016, 09:44 PM
Jennifer is a lonely older she-cat, eager to tell her stories to any cat who cares to listen. She lives just out of Clan territory at the beach, just within sight of Seastones, that tends to see more passerby than cats who dwell near there. She lives in a rather beautiful section of the shore, in a den built among the roots of a tree, in a small hollow. Woven into a branch on the wall of the hollow is a cat's collar, which is the subject of a few of her stories. Basically, she tells a lot of stories XP
Inspired by Billy Joel's "Piano man"

Mayflower
December 17th, 2016, 09:53 PM
Jennifer is a lonely older she-cat, eager to tell her stories to any cat who cares to listen. She lives just out of Clan territory at the beach, just within sight of Seastones, that tends to see more passerby than cats who dwell near there. She lives in a rather beautiful section of the shore, in a den built among the roots of a tree, in a small hollow. Woven into a branch on the wall of the hollow is a cat's collar, which is the subject of a few of her stories. Basically, she tells a lot of stories XP
Inspired by Billy Joel's "Piano man"
This is Kayana:http://data.whicdn.com/images/29518466/art-beautiful-black-black-and-white-blonde-Favim.com-428970_large.jpg
Kayana also likes to tell stories.
Let us begin XD

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 17th, 2016, 10:14 PM
This is Kayana:http://data.whicdn.com/images/29518466/art-beautiful-black-black-and-white-blonde-Favim.com-428970_large.jpg
Kayana also likes to tell stories.
Let us begin XD
Yey XD))
Jennifer sat outside her den, watching waves crash against the shore.

Mayflower
December 18th, 2016, 07:42 AM
Yey XD))
Jennifer sat outside her den, watching waves crash against the shore.

Kayana playfully batted at the waves on the shore, laughing gleefully.(Like a kitten) She stopped as she saw an older cat sitting on the beach beside her. Who is that? She carefully padded up behind the cat and said "Hello? I'm Kayana."

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 18th, 2016, 07:52 AM
Kayana playfully batted at the waves on the shore, laughing gleefully.(Like a kitten) She stopped as she saw an older cat sitting on the beach beside her. Who is that? She carefully padded up behind the cat and said "Hello? I'm Kayana."
"Oh, hello young one," Jennifer meowed. "I'm just an old cat who happens to live here. Oh, would you like to come inside, dear?" she asked, tilting her head.

Mayflower
December 18th, 2016, 07:57 AM
"Oh, hello young one," Jennifer meowed. "I'm just an old cat who happens to live here. Oh, would you like to come inside, dear?" she asked, tilting her head.
"Thank you, miss." Kayana dipped her head in gratitude. "I have no home myself."

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 18th, 2016, 08:01 AM
"Thank you, miss." Kayana dipped her head in gratitude. "I have no home myself."
"Then come on in," meowed Jennifer, beckoning for the cat to follow her. She paused at the roots of a tree, then leapt over one, but instead of landing with her head visible over the root, she had... Vanished. "Just jump," she called from the entrance to the hollow. "It's barely a fall at all."

Mayflower
December 28th, 2016, 12:17 PM
"Then come on in," meowed Jennifer, beckoning for the cat to follow her. She paused at the roots of a tree, then leapt over one, but instead of landing with her head visible over the root, she had... Vanished. "Just jump," she called from the entrance to the hollow. "It's barely a fall at all."
"Oh, very well, here I go!" Kayana leaped over the root and disappeared. "It's very nice and cozy here, Miss Jennifer. You're lucky to have such a place."

aleka!
December 28th, 2016, 12:20 PM
Eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy can I join dis' people?)

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 28th, 2016, 12:23 PM
(Sure)
MooBaby171
"Oh, of course it's lovely, but what's lovely to anyone if they're lonely too long?" She sat. "Oh, have a mouse," she meowed, offering a small furry rodent.

aleka!
December 28th, 2016, 12:32 PM
Tide walked along the shore, staying a few feet from the water lapping at the sand. Her blue-gray ears flattened, she kept on walking. She stopped near a few trees, her nose twitching as she opened her mouth. "I swear I can smell other cats somewhere around here..." She mumbled to herself out loud, tail tip slightly twitching.

Mayflower
December 28th, 2016, 12:36 PM
(Sure)
MooBaby171
"Oh, of course it's lovely, but what's lovely to anyone if they're lonely too long?" She sat. "Oh, have a mouse," she meowed, offering a small furry rodent.
"That is very true Miss. Thank you for the mouse, I appreciate it greatly." Kayana dipped her head towards Jennifer and began to eat the mouse.

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 28th, 2016, 12:49 PM
Tide walked along the shore, staying a few feet from the water lapping at the sand. Her blue-gray ears flattened, she kept on walking. She stopped near a few trees, her nose twitching as she opened her mouth. "I swear I can smell other cats somewhere around here..." She mumbled to herself out loud, tail tip slightly twitching.
MooBaby171
Jennifer poked her head out, finding herself face-to-face with another cat. "Oh do come in!" Turning back to other cat, she shrugged. "I always seem to have a few of them lying around."

aleka!
December 28th, 2016, 12:52 PM
MooBaby171
Jennifer poked her head out, finding herself face-to-face with another cat. "Oh do come in!" Turning back to other cat, she shrugged. "I always seem to have a few of them lying around."
Oh, I guess that is the den where she lives..? Tide guessed with a slightly shrug. "Uh, okay.." She finally answered, sliding into the den among the tree roots.

Mayflower
December 28th, 2016, 12:58 PM
Oh, I guess that is the den where she lives..? Tide guessed with a slightly shrug. "Uh, okay.." She finally answered, sliding into the den among the tree roots.
"Oh, hello fellow cat. My name is Kayana, nice to meet you."

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 28th, 2016, 01:18 PM
"I'm Jennifer."
(UGH why writers block_

Mayflower
December 31st, 2016, 03:28 PM
Bop X3