PDA

View Full Version : Mentor for Rookpaw

Appixel
October 6th, 2016, 06:00 PM
Before I say anything else, I have to ask that you make sure you will be able and willing
to dedicate to yourself roleplays between Rookpaw your character. I'm not gonna demand
you reply every chance you get, ask that you reply at least once a week and, you know,
not disappear/forget about it once you're given the role of mentor.

-----

Now that we have that over with, let's get started with actual character information. I
know many people aren't a fan of large blocks of text so I'll try to keep this short.

Name: Rookpaw
Clan: SkyClan
Appearance: Despite being larger than the average cat his age, Rookpaw is fairly
slender. Combining this with his sleek fur, he doesn't entirely fit in with the
appearances of his fellow SkyClanners, appearing more like a RiverClanner than
anything else. For the most part, Rookpaw is a pure black tom with the exception of a
small white patch on his chest and a single white paw. His eyes are a fetching emerald
green with a darker ring around the edges.
Personality: Rookpaw takes more after his father in terms of personality. In the
simplest of descriptions, he is outgoing but attentive. While Rook loves to make friends
he always does his best to be aware of the current situation and any possible threat to
himself or others.

And finally, the form to apply with:

#1 (Preferred!)
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Activeness Level:
Roleplay Example:

OR

Character Site:
Activeness Level:
Roleplay Example:

Appixel
October 7th, 2016, 09:20 AM
Bump?

goddess of ducks
October 7th, 2016, 09:35 AM
Name: Cliffheart
Appearance: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/warriorcats/images/f/fb/Light_brown_cat.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150903154726&path-prefix=answers (He also has a twisted back paw from a malformation at birth and it hinders his speed a little.)
Personality: Cliffheart is very calm and level headed. He serves his Clan with joy and loves it's members. He is a faithful and loyal cat and will do anything that's asked of his. He is very selfless and often doesn't stop if his paw bothers him. Instead, he'd rather ush through and get the job done.
Activeness Level: 8-9/10
Roleplay Example:
Waterstreak watched his apprentice practice. "Alright Moonpaw, very good." He praised. "Now I'm going to teach you a rather common move, but it's rather effective. Watch." Waterstreak stepped forwards and began to explain as he demonstrated. "So imagine an enemy right here." He said as an image of Acornprick sprang into mind. "Stay back a little ways so you can get a good running start. Then charge at them. At the last moment propel yourself forwards on the ground, this will knock their feet out from under them." Waterstreak launched at the image of Acornprick. When he was just a few tail lengths away, he sprang forwards sliding across the ground. He stood back up once he stopped and shook the dust out of his pelt. "You try, and don't worry if you get it wrong on the first try."

Appixel
October 7th, 2016, 09:55 AM
Accepted :0

Appixel
October 7th, 2016, 06:24 PM
Name: Cliffheart
Appearance: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/warriorcats/images/f/fb/Light_brown_cat.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150903154726&path-prefix=answers (He also has a twisted back paw from a malformation at birth and it hinders his speed a little.)
Personality: Cliffheart is very calm and level headed. He serves his Clan with joy and loves it's members. He is a faithful and loyal cat and will do anything that's asked of his. He is very selfless and often doesn't stop if his paw bothers him. Instead, he'd rather ush through and get the job done.
Activeness Level: 8-9/10
Roleplay Example:
Waterstreak watched his apprentice practice. "Alright Moonpaw, very good." He praised. "Now I'm going to teach you a rather common move, but it's rather effective. Watch." Waterstreak stepped forwards and began to explain as he demonstrated. "So imagine an enemy right here." He said as an image of Acornprick sprang into mind. "Stay back a little ways so you can get a good running start. Then charge at them. At the last moment propel yourself forwards on the ground, this will knock their feet out from under them." Waterstreak launched at the image of Acornprick. When he was just a few tail lengths away, he sprang forwards sliding across the ground. He stood back up once he stopped and shook the dust out of his pelt. "You try, and don't worry if you get it wrong on the first try."

We can start whenever you have the time