PDA

View Full Version : Emma's Home/Den (private!)

~Masked~
December 17th, 2016, 04:45 PM
Emma (https://charahub.com/character/946031/Emma/) lives with her two legs happily in a large cabin just past the forest, You'll see Emma on the fence staring at the cats her walk past.
The Cabin (https://www.quick-garden.co.uk/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/log-cabin-america.jpg)
This is Private for the moment!

doghouse
December 17th, 2016, 04:51 PM
Eaglesong wasn't sure what she was doing so far from WindClan, other than she'd decided to go for a walk to clear her head, and had ended up walking all the way to TwolegPlace. She shivered in the cold, lifting a paw and shaking icy cold water off it, as the gray tabby had just stepped in a puddle. She spotted a blonde furred molly with bright blue eyes, sitting on the fence, and she padded over uncertainly, her expression guarded ever so slightly. “H-hello?” she asked, flicking her red ears a few times to rid herself of the snow that'd landed upon them.

~Masked~
December 17th, 2016, 05:07 PM
Eaglesong wasn't sure what she was doing so far from WindClan, other than she'd decided to go for a walk to clear her head, and had ended up walking all the way to TwolegPlace. She shivered in the cold, lifting a paw and shaking icy cold water off it, as the gray tabby had just stepped in a puddle. She spotted a blonde furred molly with bright blue eyes, sitting on the fence, and she padded over uncertainly, her expression guarded ever so slightly. “H-hello?” she asked, flicking her red ears a few times to rid herself of the snow that'd landed upon them.
Emma didn't notice the cat for a few moments, Turning her head towards the she cat her bright blues widening at the sight of the cat "Hi!" Emma meowed, Hoping down to greet the strange cat the young cat tilted her head "are you okay you look your freezing your tail off!" she giggled a bit at EagleSong as she found it strange a cat would come in such dreadful of seasons!

doghouse
December 17th, 2016, 05:31 PM
Emma didn't notice the cat for a few moments, Turning her head towards the she cat her bright blues widening at the sight of the cat "Hi!" Emma meowed, Hoping down to greet the strange cat the young cat tilted her head "are you okay you look your freezing your tail off!" she giggled a bit at EagleSong as she found it strange a cat would come in such dreadful of seasons!
Eaglesong blinked, a bit startled, and took a hesitant step back, though the large long legged and scrawny gray tabby relaxed as she realized that this cat wasn't a threat. That's good. Hardly anyone's not a threat anymore. She thought, trying not to think of Redpool. She nodded. “It sure is gettin' cold out.” She replied, turning to face the molly so that she could see them better, though unfortunately that made the side of her face that was pinkish and nothing but a big scar, over the general area where her eye had been. The ear on that side was scarred from burns, and was almost gone. She dipped her head. “And who might you be? I'm Eaglesong.” she mewed in a friendly tone, laced with mild curiosity. It was good to get away from the loyalty-torn cats of WindClan.

~Masked~
December 17th, 2016, 05:50 PM
Eaglesong blinked, a bit startled, and took a hesitant step back, though the large long legged and scrawny gray tabby relaxed as she realized that this cat wasn't a threat. That's good. Hardly anyone's not a threat anymore. She thought, trying not to think of Redpool. She nodded. “It sure is gettin' cold out.” She replied, turning to face the molly so that she could see them better, though unfortunately that made the side of her face that was pinkish and nothing but a big scar, over the general area where her eye had been. The ear on that side was scarred from burns, and was almost gone. She dipped her head. “And who might you be? I'm Eaglesong.” she mewed in a friendly tone, laced with mild curiosity. It was good to get away from the loyalty-torn cats of WindClan.
The young Molly was about to answer her question, but suddenly she noticed EagleSong's scar I want to say something but that would be rude to say anything about her scar i'm sure doesn't want say anything, smiling nervously Emma licked her fur and looked back at EagleSong "Im Emma, anyway are you a warrior?" she asked, Her bright blue eye's stared into the molly's yellow eye it was sparkling as some snow came down landing on her head.

doghouse
December 17th, 2016, 07:23 PM
The young Molly was about to answer her question, but suddenly she noticed EagleSong's scar I want to say something but that would be rude to say anything about her scar i'm sure doesn't want say anything, smiling nervously Emma licked her fur and looked back at EagleSong "Im Emma, anyway are you a warrior?" she asked, Her bright blue eye's stared into the molly's yellow eye it was sparkling as some snow came down landing on her head.
“Why, yes. You know about the Clans I take it?” she meowed, surprised by Emma's question, and even a bit taken aback. She noticed that Emma appeared a bit nervous, and she thought that the kittypet had good cause, as any kittypet would probably be nervous around a large "wild cat" as they put it. She wasn't sure what to say, so Eaglesong remained silent, shifting her weight from paw to paw uncertainly.

~Masked~
December 17th, 2016, 07:29 PM
“Why, yes. You know about the Clans I take it?” she meowed, surprised by Emma's question, and even a bit taken aback. She noticed that Emma appeared a bit nervous, and she thought that the kittypet had good cause, as any kittypet would probably be nervous around a large "wild cat" as they put it. She wasn't sure what to say, so Eaglesong remained silent, shifting her weight from paw to paw uncertainly.
Emma laughed nervously "Yes i know about the clans! i mean My brother is a warrior in RiverClan wait are you from RiverClan?" The molly then asked excitement started to bubble within her if EagleSong is then she could go see her brother! though as if on cue the snow started falling more heavily "Oh dear.. EagleSong..do you want to come inside?"

doghouse
December 17th, 2016, 07:40 PM
Emma laughed nervously "Yes i know about the clans! i mean My brother is a warrior in RiverClan wait are you from RiverClan?" The molly then asked excitement started to bubble within her if EagleSong is then she could go see her brother! though as if on cue the snow started falling more heavily "Oh dear.. EagleSong..do you want to come inside?"
”Sorry, no. I'm in WindClan.” she meowed, starting to shiver harder. Eaglesong was not built for cold weather, and this was only her second, as she'd only become a warrior a half moon ago, and had been born during last leaf-bare. She tilted her head, still hearing how nervous Emma was. She was a bit uncomfortable around new cats, she just his it well. “Oh.” she said as Emma asked if she'd like to come in. “Well.... Maybe just for a little bit....” the molly meowed after a few moments of careful thought. She dipped her head gratefully to Emma.

~Masked~
December 17th, 2016, 07:47 PM
”Sorry, no. I'm in WindClan.” she meowed, starting to shiver harder. Eaglesong was not built for cold weather, and this was only her second, as she'd only become a warrior a half moon ago, and had been born during last leaf-bare. She tilted her head, still hearing how nervous Emma was. She was a bit uncomfortable around new cats, she just his it well. “Oh.” she said as Emma asked if she'd like to come in. “Well.... Maybe just for a little bit....” the molly meowed after a few moments of careful thought. She dipped her head gratefully to Emma.
The Blonde siamese fluffed out her fur, she smiled as eagleSong agreed "Come on!" The young molly meowed her nervousness was taken over by excitement My twolegs aren't home so they won't bother her! Emma bounded over to the door of the cabin looking back at EagleSong her eyes shining even through the harshest of weather Emma would smile with glee!

doghouse
December 17th, 2016, 07:51 PM
The Blonde siamese fluffed out her fur, she smiled as eagleSong agreed "Come on!" The young molly meowed her nervousness was taken over by excitement My twolegs aren't home so they won't bother her! Emma bounded over to the door of the cabin looking back at EagleSong her eyes shining even through the harshest of weather Emma would smile with glee!
Eaglesong hurried after Emma, now eager to escape the cold weather. She knew that a twoleg den wasn't the place for her, but it would only be for a little while. She tipped her head to one side as she followed, slipping slightly on the ice. She'd been told that even in leaf-bare, twoleg dens were warm and dry on the inside, and the young warrior was eager to see if those rumors were true, or anything close to true.

~Masked~
December 17th, 2016, 07:55 PM
Eaglesong hurried after Emma, now eager to escape the cold weather. She knew that a twoleg den wasn't the place for her, but it would only be for a little while. She tipped her head to one side as she followed, slipping slightly on the ice. She'd been told that even in leaf-bare, twoleg dens were warm and dry on the inside, and the young warrior was eager to see if those rumors were true, or anything close to true.
Emma made sure EagleSong was behind her before going through the cat flap on the door, The cabin was warm inside a fireplace in the lounge with a kitchen close by, the young molly beckoned her friend as she walked over to the fireplace and sat down in front of it "Its so warm isn't it?" she meowed to EagleSong purring.

doghouse
December 17th, 2016, 08:01 PM
Emma made sure EagleSong was behind her before going through the cat flap on the door, The cabin was warm inside a fireplace in the lounge with a kitchen close by, the young molly beckoned her friend as she walked over to the fireplace and sat down in front of it "Its so warm isn't it?" she meowed to EagleSong purring.
Eaglesong entered behind Emma, very surprised by the warmth of the twoleg den, then she spotted the fire and narrowed her eyes slightly, glaring at the flames, trying not to remember the day fires had killed so many of her Clan, and burned her face. She flicked her injured ear and sat down, shaking of droplets of melted water that soaked her thin coat. “Yes it is.” she replied after a moment.

~Masked~
December 17th, 2016, 08:12 PM
Eaglesong entered behind Emma, very surprised by the warmth of the twoleg den, then she spotted the fire and narrowed her eyes slightly, glaring at the flames, trying not to remember the day fires had killed so many of her Clan, and burned her face. She flicked her injured ear and sat down, shaking of droplets of melted water that soaked her thin coat. “Yes it is.” she replied after a moment.
Emma looked at EagleSong the cat's fur was soaked! she had to do something it would be cruel not to, she then said" here let me help you dry your fur" so the young Molly started licking EagleSongs fur she hoped the warrior would not mind, the licks were long and gentle Emma went outside lots so her fur got dirty alot so this was something she was good at.

doghouse
December 17th, 2016, 08:21 PM
Emma looked at EagleSong the cat's fur was soaked! she had to do something it would be cruel not to, she then said" here let me help you dry your fur" so the young Molly started licking EagleSongs fur she hoped the warrior would not mind, the licks were long and gentle Emma went outside lots so her fur got dirty alot so this was something she was good at.
Eaglesong flinched slightly, as the last cat to dry and groom her fur for her was her father, and he'd afterwards attempted to kill her, so she wasn't quite ready for that. “I've got it.” she murmured, starting to rapidly lick her fur and scooting away slowly as she did so. She wasn't breath to let Emma groom her fur, not because she didn't trust Emma, but because it aroused more memories of her terrible past that she tried so hard to forgot. She appreciated the thought, but would much rather do it on her own.

~Masked~
December 17th, 2016, 08:35 PM
Eaglesong flinched slightly, as the last cat to dry and groom her fur for her was her father, and he'd afterwards attempted to kill her, so she wasn't quite ready for that. “I've got it.” she murmured, starting to rapidly lick her fur and scooting away slowly as she did so. She wasn't breath to let Emma groom her fur, not because she didn't trust Emma, but because it aroused more memories of her terrible past that she tried so hard to forgot. She appreciated the thought, but would much rather do it on her own.
Emma became nervous now I knew i shouldn't have now she thinks im weird! standing up the young molly then said "I'll be right back.." she then walked up stairs and laid on her small bed staring outside, Emma knew she shouldn't have done it but she had only wanted to help! but then again nobody ever wanted her help..the blonde siamese remembered her father who was a warrior he always was disappointed with her because she never became like her brother..

doghouse
December 17th, 2016, 09:14 PM
Emma became nervous now I knew i shouldn't have now she thinks im weird! standing up the young molly then said "I'll be right back.." she then walked up stairs and laid on her small bed staring outside, Emma knew she shouldn't have done it but she had only wanted to help! but then again nobody ever wanted her help..the blonde siamese remembered her father who was a warrior he always was disappointed with her because she never became like her brother..
Eaglesong nodded, feeling bad. She knew that it was because of the way she'd not wanted Emma's help. She wished she'd been able to let Emma help, but it just was against her nature to do that. She finished drying her fur, and then got up, following Emma's scent trail until she saw the pretty blonde kittypet, looking out some weird ice like sheet. She padded over so she was at Emma's side. “Hey, I'm sorry if I upset you....” Eaglesong apologized.

~Masked~
December 17th, 2016, 09:36 PM
Eaglesong nodded, feeling bad. She knew that it was because of the way she'd not wanted Emma's help. She wished she'd been able to let Emma help, but it just was against her nature to do that. She finished drying her fur, and then got up, following Emma's scent trail until she saw the pretty blonde kittypet, looking out some weird ice like sheet. She padded over so she was at Emma's side. “Hey, I'm sorry if I upset you....” Eaglesong apologized.
Emma looked up at her "Don't be sorry, i should have thought about it before doing it" blinking at eaglesong she turned her head toward the window the snow was less heavy now EagleSong would go soon leaving Emma alone, The young molly stood up and then asked " are you hungry?" not waiting for an answer Emma padded down the stairs and waited for EagleSong her thoughts cleared for now.

doghouse
December 17th, 2016, 09:41 PM
Emma looked up at her "Don't be sorry, i should have thought about it before doing it" blinking at eaglesong she turned her head toward the window the snow was less heavy now EagleSong would go soon leaving Emma alone, The young molly stood up and then asked " are you hungry?" not waiting for an answer Emma padded down the stairs and waited for EagleSong her thoughts cleared for now.
Eaglesong nodded. She'd given her last meal to the queens, as prey was very scarce. She followed after Emma, glad that she wasn't mad at her. “And you couldn't have known.” she added, heading down the odd slope with bits missing, making it easier to go down. The smell of twolegs was less than desirable, but it wasn't intolerable. She stopped, looking around.

~Masked~
December 17th, 2016, 09:48 PM
Eaglesong nodded. She'd given her last meal to the queens, as prey was very scarce. She followed after Emma, glad that she wasn't mad at her. “And you couldn't have known.” she added, heading down the odd slope with bits missing, making it easier to go down. The smell of twolegs was less than desirable, but it wasn't intolerable. She stopped, looking around.
Emma smiled feeling a bit more happy, she then lead EagleSong to a bowl it was empty at the time "Im gonna get some food!" the molly said running over to a large and tall white thing Emma opened it after a few moments there was strange foods inside but the she cat could recognize one immediately "Chicken!" Purred the cat, jumping up she tried pulling it out it was large so it heavy aswell but Emma with all her mite could not pull it out "EagleSong can you help me?" she called to the other molly.

doghouse
December 17th, 2016, 09:54 PM
Emma smiled feeling a bit more happy, she then lead EagleSong to a bowl it was empty at the time "Im gonna get some food!" the molly said running over to a large and tall white thing Emma opened it after a few moments there was strange foods inside but the she cat could recognize one immediately "Chicken!" Purred the cat, jumping up she tried pulling it out it was large so it heavy aswell but Emma with all her mite could not pull it out "EagleSong can you help me?" she called to the other molly.
Eaglesong nodded uncertainly then followed, copying Emma and starting to pull the weird looking pinkish and featherless bird-like animal out of the odd cold white thing. She pulled hard, curious as to what "chicken" was.

~Masked~
December 17th, 2016, 10:06 PM
Eaglesong nodded uncertainly then followed, copying Emma and starting to pull the weird looking pinkish and featherless bird-like animal out of the odd cold white thing. She pulled hard, curious as to what "chicken" was.
After a few moments the chicken fell out and onto the floor jumping down, Emma then sniffed it the smell was amazing "come and take a bite its really good i promise!" the young molly said looking at EagleSong she hadn't realized it but the Molly was quite pretty even with the scar she was a amazing cat.

~Masked~
December 18th, 2016, 10:11 PM
After a few moments the chicken fell out and onto the floor jumping down, Emma then sniffed it the smell was amazing "come and take a bite its really good i promise!" the young molly said looking at EagleSong she hadn't realized it but the Molly was quite pretty even with the scar she was a amazing cat.
(Bump)

doghouse
December 19th, 2016, 07:42 AM
Eaglesong dipped her head to Emma then took a hesitant bite of the chicken. It wasn't as good as rabbit in her opinion, but it wasn't bad tasting. “Mmm.” she replied, looking up at Emma with her one yellow eye. Emma was a very kind and graceful cat, the way she moved was more graceful than most Clan cats. She let out a very quiet purr. “Thank you.” the large scrawny gray tabby murmured.

~Masked~
December 19th, 2016, 04:31 PM
Eaglesong dipped her head to Emma then took a hesitant bite of the chicken. It wasn't as good as rabbit in her opinion, but it wasn't bad tasting. “Mmm.” she replied, looking up at Emma with her one yellow eye. Emma was a very kind and graceful cat, the way she moved was more graceful than most Clan cats. She let out a very quiet purr. “Thank you.” the large scrawny gray tabby murmured.

Blinking at EagleSong Emma then took a bite, it tasted better then the other food she was given her ears twitched as she listened hoping she would still hear the snow falling but it had stopped, The young Molly walked to the door and beckoned EagleSong she wasn't herself there was a strange feeling in her chest. I don't want EagleSong to leave

doghouse
December 19th, 2016, 07:58 PM
Blinking at EagleSong Emma then took a bite, it tasted better then the other food she was given her ears twitched as she listened hoping she would still hear the snow falling but it had stopped, The young Molly walked to the door and beckoned EagleSong she wasn't herself there was a strange feeling in her chest. I don't want EagleSong to leave
Eaglesong went to where she'd come in. She didn't want to leave. She wanted to stay here for a bit longer and be with Emma. She felt a strange compassion for the pretty molly, yet she wasn't sure how to explain it. She looked at the door with her one yellow eye, wishing she didn't have to leave, but Emma was leading her to the door. So she must want me to leave, right? Eaglesong dipped her head. “You want me to leave?” Eaglesong asked, hoping to have Emma deny this, but Eaglesong knew that she had to leave. WindClan might need her help. “Can I come back tomorrow?” she asked after another heartbeat.

~Masked~
December 19th, 2016, 08:12 PM
Eaglesong went to where she'd come in. She didn't want to leave. She wanted to stay here for a bit longer and be with Emma. She felt a strange compassion for the pretty molly, yet she wasn't sure how to explain it. She looked at the door with her one yellow eye, wishing she didn't have to leave, but Emma was leading her to the door. So she must want me to leave, right? Eaglesong dipped her head. “You want me to leave?” Eaglesong asked, hoping to have Emma deny this, but Eaglesong knew that she had to leave. WindClan might need her help. “Can I come back tomorrow?” she asked after another heartbeat.
"You can stay if you would like..but you can come back anytime.." she said, the young molly then said after a few moments "I hope you do come back..your really cool" Emma smiled at EagleSong, she stared at her she couldn't think straight this our first time meeting but...i feel like i should say something..

doghouse
December 19th, 2016, 08:18 PM
"You can stay if you would like..but you can come back anytime.." she said, the young molly then said after a few moments "I hope you do come back..your really cool" Emma smiled at EagleSong, she stared at her she couldn't think straight this our first time meeting but...i feel like i should say something..
Eaglesong purred, then did something she didn't think she'd ever do. She stepped forward and licked Emma atop the head gently. “I'm not sure I'll feel comfortable staying much longer in a twoleg den, but I'll come back. I promise. And you're really cool, too.” she stepped away, getting ready to leave. She would explain later why it was so important to go. WindClan could be in trouble, what with Singenight being leader and all.

~Masked~
December 19th, 2016, 08:28 PM
Eaglesong purred, then did something she didn't think she'd ever do. She stepped forward and licked Emma atop the head gently. “I'm not sure I'll feel comfortable staying much longer in a twoleg den, but I'll come back. I promise. And you're really cool, too.” she stepped away, getting ready to leave. She would explain later why it was so important to go. WindClan could be in trouble, what with Singenight being leader and all.
Emma felt her pelt become warm, the feeling she had replaced her curiosity "Thats fine! we can hangout somewhere else next time im sure." she meowed the young molly walked out with EagleSong into the front yard "Bye!"

doghouse
December 19th, 2016, 08:36 PM
Emma felt her pelt become warm, the feeling she had replaced her curiosity "Thats fine! we can hangout somewhere else next time im sure." she meowed the young molly walked out with EagleSong into the front yard "Bye!"
Eaglesong padded out beside Emma. “Okay. Take care!” she called out over her shoulder, starting to pad away. “I'll back as soon as I can!” she added, then turned about and raced off through TwolegPlace, heading towards the moors where she lived, her paws thrumming against the hard cold ground as she ran.

~Masked~
December 19th, 2016, 08:40 PM
Eaglesong padded out beside Emma. “Okay. Take care!” she called out over her shoulder, starting to pad away. “I'll back as soon as I can!” she added, then turned about and raced off through TwolegPlace, heading towards the moors where she lived, her paws thrumming against the hard cold ground as she ran.
Emma almost ran after her, "I'll see her another time.." she told herself.

doghouse
December 22nd, 2016, 07:27 AM
Emma almost ran after her, "I'll see her another time.." she told herself.
Eaglesong limped back through the TwolegPlace, searching for Emma's den. She spotted it after a moment and leaped up on to the fence, peering down into Emma's small bit of territory, lashing her tail to keep her balance. Then she leaped down and sat near the entrance. “Emma!” she called., raising voice but keeping it friendly.

Eaglesong paused, wincing in pain as she moved and bothered her wounds, and she had to keep from hissing from the pain. She turned her head, lapping at a deeper wound in her shoulder. Now both her ears were torn, and she was a bit battered up from the battle. But she was curious about how Emma was doing, as it'd been several days due to having to recover since she'd last been here.

She sat patiently, waiting, though shivering slightly since leaf-bare was now upon them. Prey, which was always scarce in WindClan, was even harder to come by, and few cats were even fit enough to hunt, and there were so many mouths to feed, Eaglesong knew she should be out hunting, not sitting here waiting on her friend. She at least had to let Emma know she wasn't dead.

~Masked~
December 22nd, 2016, 11:53 PM
Eaglesong limped back through the TwolegPlace, searching for Emma's den. She spotted it after a moment and leaped up on to the fence, peering down into Emma's small bit of territory, lashing her tail to keep her balance. Then she leaped down and sat near the entrance. “Emma!” she called., raising voice but keeping it friendly.

Eaglesong paused, wincing in pain as she moved and bothered her wounds, and she had to keep from hissing from the pain. She turned her head, lapping at a deeper wound in her shoulder. Now both her ears were torn, and she was a bit battered up from the battle. But she was curious about how Emma was doing, as it'd been several days due to having to recover since she'd last been here.

She sat patiently, waiting, though shivering slightly since leaf-bare was now upon them. Prey, which was always scarce in WindClan, was even harder to come by, and few cats were even fit enough to hunt, and there were so many mouths to feed, Eaglesong knew she should be out hunting, not sitting here waiting on her friend. She at least had to let Emma know she wasn't dead.
Emma jumped up as soon as she heard EagleSong's voice, the young molly ran outside extremely excited to see her the pretty molly again, Emma stopped as she saw the state her friend was in "EagleSong! you've got so many wounds!" she stared wildly at the molly.
Emma breathed in and out "Okay...I need to help you..come on inside the cold won't help you at all.." the young cat said leaning against her friend to hopefully help her with walking my humans are sleeping so hopefully she won't mind..i just gotta calm down and help Eaglesong, You can do this Emma

doghouse
December 23rd, 2016, 06:12 AM
Emma jumped up as soon as she heard EagleSong's voice, the young molly ran outside extremely excited to see her the pretty molly again, Emma stopped as she saw the state her friend was in "EagleSong! you've got so many wounds!" she stared wildly at the molly.
Emma breathed in and out. "Okay...I need to help you..come on inside the cold won't help you at all.." the young cat said leaning against her friend to hopefully help her with walking my humans are sleeping so hopefully she won't mind..i just gotta calm down and help Eaglesong, You can do this Emma
Eaglesong would've protested but she knew there was no point to it. She leaned on Emma as they went inside, and then sat down. “It isn't too bad.... Just a few.” she whispered, possibly too quiet for Emma to hear her. She winced in pain and flattened her ears.

She looked down at her paws, realizing that that really wasn't true. She was more hurt than she realized or let on, though very few were deep, they still stung. She looked up, wondering if she should explain or not. That warrior certainly fought well.... She thought, twitching her whiskers slightly.

~Masked~
December 24th, 2016, 04:40 AM
Eaglesong would've protested but she knew there was no point to it. She leaned on Emma as they went inside, and then sat down. “It isn't too bad.... Just a few.” she whispered, possibly too quiet for Emma to hear her. She winced in pain and flattened her ears.

She looked down at her paws, realizing that that really wasn't true. She was more hurt than she realized or let on, though very few were deep, they still stung. She looked up, wondering if she should explain or not. That warrior certainly fought well.... She thought, twitching her whiskers slightly.

Emma didn't really pay attention as she thought about what she could use to help with the wounds There are those white things in the kitchen that they wrapped around my cuts..hm... she lead EagleSong to the couch and helped her up onto it "This is probably the most comfy spot now just wait here while i find something.."

doghouse
December 24th, 2016, 07:49 AM
Emma didn't really pay attention as she thought about what she could use to help with the wounds There are those white things in the kitchen that they wrapped around my cuts..hm... she lead EagleSong to the couch and helped her up onto it "This is probably the most comfy spot now just wait here while i find something.."
Eaglesong didn't follow on to the strange and very large object, in fact, she didn't even follow at all. Instead, she remained where she was, not even making the motion to take a step to where Emma was trying to lead her. She smelled a terrible reeking scent that she knew all too well, and her fur had begun to prickle and stand on end. She knew exactly what the scent was, and her heart sank. She couldn't be here. There was just no way. What if the twolegs caught her? She'd never be able to return home to WindClan. That, she couldn't bare. WindClan was her home. She was born into WindClan by a mother she would never know and a father she would never love, but neither of them were in WindClan. WindClan was her home. If she got taken away, she would be heartbroken. The gray tabby flicked her reddish furred ears, the black stripes on her legs standing out. “Where are you going?” the young warrior asked, tilting her head as she spoke.

~Masked~
January 7th, 2017, 09:32 PM
Eaglesong didn't follow on to the strange and very large object, in fact, she didn't even follow at all. Instead, she remained where she was, not even making the motion to take a step to where Emma was trying to lead her. She smelled a terrible reeking scent that she knew all too well, and her fur had begun to prickle and stand on end. She knew exactly what the scent was, and her heart sank. She couldn't be here. There was just no way. What if the twolegs caught her? She'd never be able to return home to WindClan. That, she couldn't bare. WindClan was her home. She was born into WindClan by a mother she would never know and a father she would never love, but neither of them were in WindClan. WindClan was her home. If she got taken away, she would be heartbroken. The gray tabby flicked her reddish furred ears, the black stripes on her legs standing out. “Where are you going?” the young warrior asked, tilting her head as she spoke.
Emma almost didn't hear the molly across from her due to being distracted by her thoughts, "I was going to find something that might help you...why don't you just go sit down and relax. please. " she meowed her ears twitching, after what seemed like forever the blonde siamese turned her gaze from the pretty cat and started bounding over to the tall white counter well thats what she thought it was called, bouncing up the young molly noticed something about EagleSong was it fear? No.

doghouse
January 7th, 2017, 10:21 PM
Emma almost didn't hear the molly across from her due to being distracted by her thoughts, "I was going to find something that might help you...why don't you just go sit down and relax. please. " she meowed her ears twitching, after what seemed like forever the blonde siamese turned her gaze from the pretty cat and started bounding over to the tall white counter well thats what she thought it was called, bouncing up the young molly noticed something about EagleSong was it fear? No.
Eaglesong looked around, fear etched her in gaze. She was honestly quite terrified of twolegs, after all, she had many reasons to fear them. It was twolegs that had taken away her mother. Her mother was gone, and all because of twolegs. She knew that Emma's twolegs were probably different, but it didn't quite matter to her. Twolegs were twolegs. She realized after a moment that she was trembling, and she felt her legs buckle underneath her.

The gray tabby fell onto her side, her fast hone and replaced by pain. She let out a sharp his, trying not to yowl, as that would surely attract the twolegs, and she'd never be able to get away. She lay panting and shaking, and after a few moments the pain faded a bit, but it was a lot for her, and at last, she scrambled to her paws, leaning heavily on the large object Emma had asked her to sit on.

Yet Eaglesong knew that now was not the time to argue, and she leaped on to the object, panting still. She flopped on to her side, exhausted from the walk to get here, dodging twolegs and monsters and leaping fences wasn't ideal for inured cats. She'd been nearly better, but some of her wounds had reopened. Already, the bleeding was slowing down.

Good. she thought tiredly, struggling to stay awake. She glanced over at where Emma was at, her eyes pleading. “Can't you just stay with me and help me clean them...?” Eaglesong asked, already starting to clean one of her injuries with strong strokes of her tongue, quickly getting rid of the drying blood that soaked her fur around each cut and s scrape. There were a few deeper wounds, and they were still bleeding, so Eaglesong switched over to them, wincing with every stroke of her tongue.

She really liked Emma, and she wouldn't want to die, and leave her just because of some stupid battle. She had to stay here. The determination helped, and she glanced up, searching for Emma's familiar golden Siamese pelt that had become so important to her.

~Masked~
January 7th, 2017, 11:49 PM
Eaglesong looked around, fear etched her in gaze. She was honestly quite terrified of twolegs, after all, she had many reasons to fear them. It was twolegs that had taken away her mother. Her mother was gone, and all because of twolegs. She knew that Emma's twolegs were probably different, but it didn't quite matter to her. Twolegs were twolegs. She realized after a moment that she was trembling, and she felt her legs buckle underneath her.

The gray tabby fell onto her side, her fast hone and replaced by pain. She let out a sharp his, trying not to yowl, as that would surely attract the twolegs, and she'd never be able to get away. She lay panting and shaking, and after a few moments the pain faded a bit, but it was a lot for her, and at last, she scrambled to her paws, leaning heavily on the large object Emma had asked her to sit on.

Yet Eaglesong knew that now was not the time to argue, and she leaped on to the object, panting still. She flopped on to her side, exhausted from the walk to get here, dodging twolegs and monsters and leaping fences wasn't ideal for inured cats. She'd been nearly better, but some of her wounds had reopened. Already, the bleeding was slowing down.

Good. she thought tiredly, struggling to stay awake. She glanced over at where Emma was at, her eyes pleading. “Can't you just stay with me and help me clean them...?” Eaglesong asked, already starting to clean one of her injuries with strong strokes of her tongue, quickly getting rid of the drying blood that soaked her fur around each cut and s scrape. There were a few deeper wounds, and they were still bleeding, so Eaglesong switched over to them, wincing with every stroke of her tongue.

She really liked Emma, and she wouldn't want to die, and leave her just because of some stupid battle. She had to stay here. The determination helped, and she glanced up, searching for Emma's familiar golden Siamese pelt that had become so important to her.
Emma stared in horror at the other Molly, "EagleSong!!" she yowled jumping over onto another slippery white counter and onto the the large green thing That was fear.. her heart beated like a drum how did she even get into this state? why would anycat do this?.

The young molly breathed in and out then she began to lick EagleSong as gently as she could to make it less painful for the young molly, Emma didn't really like the taste of blood but she had to stopping for a moment the cat then said "Who..?" .

Emma wrapped her tail around EagleSong "Who hurt you?" she said staring at the she cat for a few moments. Emma then began to lick one of EagleSong's deeper wounds. I need to know who hurt her... i don't know why..but..

doghouse
January 8th, 2017, 12:14 AM
Emma stared in horror at the other Molly, "EagleSong!!" she yowled jumping over onto another slippery white counter and onto the the large green thing That was fear.. her heart beated like a drum how did she even get into this state? why would anycat do this?.

The young molly breathed in and out then she began to lick EagleSong as gently as she could to make it less painful for the young molly, Emma didn't really like the taste of blood but she had to stopping for a moment the cat then said "Who..?" .

Emma wrapped her tail around EagleSong "Who hurt you?" she said staring at the she cat for a few moments. Emma then began to lick one of EagleSong's deeper wounds. I need to know who hurt her... i don't know why..but..
Eaglesong understood the question, but she didn't really know how she was going to answer it, as it was going to be a very difficult and complicated answer. She looked up at Emma, grateful for the molly's help. It surprised her that Emma would be so kind to her, even though she felt like she'd done very little to deserve it. Eaglesong hadn't done anything for Emma, and it made her feel bad that she was asking so much of her.

“Lots of cats.” she replied softly, without going into much detail. Like how it'd been so many of her Clanmates. Cats she'd grown up around and trusted with her life. It was all Singenight's fault for riling up her Clan and turning them against one another. Now, Dapplestar was back, but there were still a few cats who followed the evil leaders out there, and nowadays, you never knew who you could trust. Tensions were high.

“Friends, mostly.” the gray tabby added, flicking her slightly torn reddish ears. She was glad Emma hadn't been out there. Many hadn't lived, and some who did, many wished hadn't. Cats had turned on one another, and on family. It was all wrong. That wasn't how WindClan was supposed to be, yet that's how WindClan ended up.

Eaglesong continued to lap at the wounds, and for the first time, it felt good to have somebody beside her, helping her. The medicine cat wasn't the same. She wasn't close to him, in fact, she hardly knew Surgestorm, but it didn't matter. She preferred to have Emma by her side. Emma was a bit closer to Eaglesong's heart, though Eaglesong feared that Emma didn't feel the same way that she did. She almost loved Emma, and the feeling grew every time she saw the pretty, sweet molly. She let out a faint, rumbling purr, pausing and resting her head on Emma's shoulder for only a free brief seconds, and then continuing.

She wished she'd known her mother, or had siblings, or even a father who didn't want her dead. She she sighed, looking up, trying to meet Emma's pretty blue eyes with her own, pale yellow eye and empty eye socket that made so many flinch or cry out in horror. It didn't matter what she looked like though, did it? It only mattered who she was, and that was still not clear to her yet. She hoped taht she could be like the slightly older kittypet, who appeared to be older only by one moon. Her heart ached with the thought that the two of them couldn't be together, if Emma even loved her.. Or could they? Was there a way? Or was it always going to be hard, nearly impossible?

She hoped not. Eaglesong hoped that Emma loved her, and taht they would find a way to work it out between them, but maybe she was just kidding herself. Maybe she and Emma could never be. The thought saddened her a bit, but she tried not to show it.

~Masked~
January 8th, 2017, 01:18 AM
Eaglesong understood the question, but she didn't really know how she was going to answer it, as it was going to be a very difficult and complicated answer. She looked up at Emma, grateful for the molly's help. It surprised her that Emma would be so kind to her, even though she felt like she'd done very little to deserve it. Eaglesong hadn't done anything for Emma, and it made her feel bad that she was asking so much of her.

“Lots of cats.” she replied softly, without going into much detail. Like how it'd been so many of her Clanmates. Cats she'd grown up around and trusted with her life. It was all Singenight's fault for riling up her Clan and turning them against one another. Now, Dapplestar was back, but there were still a few cats who followed the evil leaders out there, and nowadays, you never knew who you could trust. Tensions were high.

“Friends, mostly.” the gray tabby added, flicking her slightly torn reddish ears. She was glad Emma hadn't been out there. Many hadn't lived, and some who did, many wished hadn't. Cats had turned on one another, and on family. It was all wrong. That wasn't how WindClan was supposed to be, yet that's how WindClan ended up.

Eaglesong continued to lap at the wounds, and for the first time, it felt good to have somebody beside her, helping her. The medicine cat wasn't the same. She wasn't close to him, in fact, she hardly knew Surgestorm, but it didn't matter. She preferred to have Emma by her side. Emma was a bit closer to Eaglesong's heart, though Eaglesong feared that Emma didn't feel the same way that she did. She almost loved Emma, and the feeling grew every time she saw the pretty, sweet molly. She let out a faint, rumbling purr, pausing and resting her head on Emma's shoulder for only a free brief seconds, and then continuing.

She wished she'd known her mother, or had siblings, or even a father who didn't want her dead. She she sighed, looking up, trying to meet Emma's pretty blue eyes with her own, pale yellow eye and empty eye socket that made so many flinch or cry out in horror. It didn't matter what she looked like though, did it? It only mattered who she was, and that was still not clear to her yet. She hoped taht she could be like the slightly older kittypet, who appeared to be older only by one moon. Her heart ached with the thought that the two of them couldn't be together, if Emma even loved her.. Or could they? Was there a way? Or was it always going to be hard, nearly impossible?

She hoped not. Eaglesong hoped that Emma loved her, and taht they would find a way to work it out between them, but maybe she was just kidding herself. Maybe she and Emma could never be. The thought saddened her a bit, but she tried not to show it.

"What?! Friends?! WHY. i don't understand why would your friends do that..." she meowed in shock, the molly couldn't understand it she had friends that didn't do that..but then again she never gets to see them... but that wasn't important! EagleSong shouldn't go to a clan back on her own! she doesn't have any friends! she couldn't!

But..could I or her leave our home's?

"EagleSong..you shouldn't go back to a place where you have no friends or anybody..that you know well i mean..i-" Emma couldn't finish her sentence the words stopped she stopped her mind was filled with thoughts but she couldn't think,
How Can I?
I don't know what to do.. i can't let her go by herself but I.......why is this so hard!? just choose Emma! come on!

doghouse
January 8th, 2017, 07:35 AM
"What?! Friends?! WHY. i don't understand why would your friends do that..." she meowed in shock, the molly couldn't understand it she had friends that didn't do that..but then again she never gets to see them... but that wasn't important! EagleSong shouldn't go to a clan back on her own! she doesn't have any friends! she couldn't!

But..could I or her leave our home's?

"EagleSong..you shouldn't go back to a place where you have no friends or anybody..that you know well i mean..i-" Emma couldn't finish her sentence the words stopped she stopped her mind was filled with thoughts but she couldn't think,
How Can I?
I don't know what to do.. i can't let her go by herself but I.......why is this so hard!? just choose Emma! come on!
Eaglesong knew that Emma wouldn't understand that, and she was right, but she had to tell Emma why. “Everybody is probably as beat as I.. I was wrong, they followed the Dark Forest and the evil leaders. Anyone who didn't choose to follow him dies.” she said, hoping that that was understandable enough for Emma. She appreciated that Emma cared, but it wouldn't help. Most of the cats she'd thought of as friends were cowards, and fought against her, and against
StarClan.

The molly looked at her fur. It was pretty much clean now, the bleeding had stopped, but she was careful not to lick the wounds anymore, knowing that it was now time for it to start scabbing up. It would heal far faster that way, and the sooner, the better. She sighed, knowing that this was better than being stuck in the medicine cat's den, with no one to talk with. Even if that talk was sort of uncomfortable on some topics. She rested her head on her paws, looking up.

“But I promised something to my Clan.....” she stopped as she realized that it hadn't been to her Clan,but to Singenight, who was no longer leader. She realized that her promise meant nothing now, and there was nothing she could do. Eaglesong chose to try both ways.. If Emma agreed. She wanted to first try life as a kittypet, and if it didn't work, she would see if Emma would try life as a Clan cat.

“I don't want to go back... But I don't feel like I'll ever belong as a kittypet... But I'll try....” she promised, flicked her tail tip. She was inwardly quite excited to get to spend more time with Emma, and she couldn't wait to try it out. Maybe the would find a way after all. Or Eaglesong could become a part time kittypet? Or just live outside of Emma's den, sneaking in when possible. She looked around, and for the first time, thanks to Emma's comforting presence, she felt almost comfortable in the twoleg den.

~Masked~
January 8th, 2017, 08:10 PM
Eaglesong knew that Emma wouldn't understand that, and she was right, but she had to tell Emma why. “Everybody is probably as beat as I.. I was wrong, they followed the Dark Forest and the evil leaders. Anyone who didn't choose to follow him dies.” she said, hoping that that was understandable enough for Emma. She appreciated that Emma cared, but it wouldn't help. Most of the cats she'd thought of as friends were cowards, and fought against her, and against
StarClan.

The molly looked at her fur. It was pretty much clean now, the bleeding had stopped, but she was careful not to lick the wounds anymore, knowing that it was now time for it to start scabbing up. It would heal far faster that way, and the sooner, the better. She sighed, knowing that this was better than being stuck in the medicine cat's den, with no one to talk with. Even if that talk was sort of uncomfortable on some topics. She rested her head on her paws, looking up.

“But I promised something to my Clan.....” she stopped as she realized that it hadn't been to her Clan,but to Singenight, who was no longer leader. She realized that her promise meant nothing now, and there was nothing she could do. Eaglesong chose to try both ways.. If Emma agreed. She wanted to first try life as a kittypet, and if it didn't work, she would see if Emma would try life as a Clan cat.

“I don't want to go back... But I don't feel like I'll ever belong as a kittypet... But I'll try....” she promised, flicked her tail tip. She was inwardly quite excited to get to spend more time with Emma, and she couldn't wait to try it out. Maybe the would find a way after all. Or Eaglesong could become a part time kittypet? Or just live outside of Emma's den, sneaking in when possible. She looked around, and for the first time, thanks to Emma's comforting presence, she felt almost comfortable in the twoleg den.

Emma looked at EagleSong her eyes sad she could tell it must be hard for the pretty molly, She wished she could understand what had happened but Emma hadn't been there to know How it happened or why..but she worry about that now..

The Molly almost felt ready to bounce up with excitement as she heard EagleSong but calmed herself "I'm Glad!" she said a purr started in her throat as Emma thought of the many things she and the pretty molly could do while she was here..we could play in the snow and go watch cats go by ...we won't be lonely not when we are together!

The golden siamese chest felt as if it was going to burst so many feelings, happiness, compassion, love it was almost too much! Emma purr got louder as she felt these feelings.

THUMP!
CLICK!
"Oh no..."
theywere home.

doghouse
January 8th, 2017, 08:39 PM
Emma looked at EagleSong her eyes sad she could tell it must be hard for the pretty molly, She wished she could understand what had happened but Emma hadn't been there to know How it happened or why..but she worry about that now..

The Molly almost felt ready to bounce up with excitement as she heard EagleSong but calmed herself "I'm Glad!" she said a purr started in her throat as Emma thought of the many things she and the pretty molly could do while she was here..we could play in the snow and go watch cats go by ...we won't be lonely not when we are together!

The golden siamese chest felt as if it was going to burst so many feelings, happiness, compassion, love it was almost too much! Emma purr got louder as she felt these feelings.

THUMP!
CLICK!
"Oh no..."
theywere home.
Eaglesong heard an odd sound coming from where they'd come in, and panic sparked in her gaze. The pale gray tabby tried to get up, but she was so exhausted that she fell right back done. Fear lit her gaze. Just because she was going to try and become a kittypet didn't mean she would instantly like twolegs. She was still scared to death of them, and her panic levels had risen so much she was fighting to stay conscious, from both fear and pain, it was getting harder.

“I-is that y-your t-t-twolegs?” the molly stuttered violently, winning the battle to stay awake, just as she'd one the battle against the Evil Era supporters. She shuddered, and was trembling badly with fear. She was beginning to wonder if she'd made the right decision, then her yellow eye hardened determinedly. She would stay with Emma. She would do anything for the cat that she loved so dearly. She'd never loved anyone before, and it felt good. She couldn't leave, not again.

~Masked~
January 8th, 2017, 09:59 PM
Eaglesong heard an odd sound coming from where they'd come in, and panic sparked in her gaze. The pale gray tabby tried to get up, but she was so exhausted that she fell right back done. Fear lit her gaze. Just because she was going to try and become a kittypet didn't mean she would instantly like twolegs. She was still scared to death of them, and her panic levels had risen so much she was fighting to stay conscious, from both fear and pain, it was getting harder.

“I-is that y-your t-t-twolegs?” the molly stuttered violently, winning the battle to stay awake, just as she'd one the battle against the Evil Era supporters. She shuddered, and was trembling badly with fear. She was beginning to wonder if she'd made the right decision, then her yellow eye hardened determinedly. She would stay with Emma. She would do anything for the cat that she loved so dearly. She'd never loved anyone before, and it felt good. She couldn't leave, not again.
This is for her
"There there..waking up! i need you to follow me..somewhere we can stay out of sight.." Emma gulped she had to find a place...

Under the house thats it!The molly looked EagleSong in the eye "We have to go now I know what happened to the last stray cat who got found by my twolegs...i never saw them again..here let me help you.." she said gently helping EagleSong stand.

She could feel it now determination in both her and EagleSong, thoughts swirled in her head her mind she couldn't focus..
But..
Emma's only thoughts were about EagleSong...
she had to protect her.she had to prove herself to someone. To someone she cared for. someone she loved.

doghouse
January 8th, 2017, 11:20 PM
This is for her
"There there..waking up! i need you to follow me..somewhere we can stay out of sight.." Emma gulped she had to find a place...

Under the house thats it!The molly looked EagleSong in the eye "We have to go now I know what happened to the last stray cat who got found by my twolegs...i never saw them again..here let me help you.." she said gently helping EagleSong stand.

She could feel it now determination in both her and EagleSong, thoughts swirled in her head her mind she couldn't focus..
But..
Emma's only thoughts were about EagleSong...
she had to protect her.she had to prove herself to someone. To someone she cared for. someone she loved.

Eaglesong could feel determination flood through her, and she blinked with hyer one yellow eye, nodding and leaning heavily on Emma's shoulder. Emma was probably taking most of Eaglesong's weight, but it was the only way, as Eaglesong was far to weak and exhausted to walk by herself. She was even more grateful to Emma than before, though it made her the slightest bit uncomfortable, if she thought too hard on it.

But how could she live with Emma if she would only be taken far away and never be seen again? She didn't see how this would ever work out as she was half helped, half carried to the entrance by Emma.
She just didn't understand. And where were they going? There was no way they could make it very far without getting caught? What was Emma's plan, if Emma did in fact actually have as plan.

~Masked~
January 8th, 2017, 11:55 PM
Eaglesong could feel determination flood through her, and she blinked with hyer one yellow eye, nodding and leaning heavily on Emma's shoulder. Emma was probably taking most of Eaglesong's weight, but it was the only way, as Eaglesong was far to weak and exhausted to walk by herself. She was even more grateful to Emma than before, though it made her the slightest bit uncomfortable, if she thought too hard on it.

But how could she live with Emma if she would only be taken far away and never be seen again? She didn't see how this would ever work out as she was half helped, half carried to the entrance by Emma.
She just didn't understand. And where were they going? There was no way they could make it very far without getting caught? What was Emma's plan, if Emma did in fact actually have as plan.

Just as Emma and EagleSong went outside there was a loud noise from inside, the Molly could recognize it from anywhere her twoleg was calling for her i need to hurry and get Eaglesong under the house where its safe!
"we need to hurry!" she blurted out.

Could this really work? what if her twolegs come searching for her?! how could she be so selfish and make EagleSong want to stay?! why couldn't she just have gone with EagleSong to her clan..? that was it! she could go there!
but Eaglesong was in not right she wouldn't be able to travel..

Emma gently helped EagleSong down the steps she still needed to think it out but thinking was really the only thing she could do.. her strength was horrible the molly wouldn't be useful thats what her father said too Emma you are better to stay here then in a clan you would not be useful, in any way she would never be good in a clan..

doghouse
January 12th, 2017, 10:21 PM
Just as Emma and EagleSong went outside there was a loud noise from inside, the Molly could recognize it from anywhere her twoleg was calling for her i need to hurry and get Eaglesong under the house where its safe!
"we need to hurry!" she blurted out.

Could this really work? what if her twolegs come searching for her?! how could she be so selfish and make EagleSong want to stay?! why couldn't she just have gone with EagleSong to her clan..? that was it! she could go there!
but Eaglesong was in not right she wouldn't be able to travel..

Emma gently helped EagleSong down the steps she still needed to think it out but thinking was really the only thing she could do.. her strength was horrible the molly wouldn't be useful thats what her father said too Emma you are better to stay here then in a clan you would not be useful, in any way she would never be good in a clan..
Eaglesong looked at Emma as she hoped her down the slope with the chunks missing from it. She hesitated outside it, panting slightly. Her mind was frantic, but she was also thinking that as long as Eaglesong and Emma were together, nothing bad could happen. No matter what happened, they would be fine, just as long as they stuck together and weren't separated. Ever since meeting Emma, she no longer felt like the rejected and companionless warrior she once was, and now, she was excited despite her injuries. The one-eyed molly paused.

“What're we gonna do now?” she asked after a slight pause, tilting her head so that the injured side of her face wasn't visible to Emma, as she hated when cats flinched away from her due to it, or asked a bunch of obnoxious or disrespectful questions about it. She knew taht Emma would never do that, but it made her uncomfortable if she caught somebody liking at it, so she his it most of the time.

~Masked~
January 13th, 2017, 05:04 PM
Eaglesong looked at Emma as she hoped her down the slope with the chunks missing from it. She hesitated outside it, panting slightly. Her mind was frantic, but she was also thinking that as long as Eaglesong and Emma were together, nothing bad could happen. No matter what happened, they would be fine, just as long as they stuck together and weren't separated. Ever since meeting Emma, she no longer felt like the rejected and companionless warrior she once was, and now, she was excited despite her injuries. The one-eyed molly paused.

“What're we gonna do now?” she asked after a slight pause, tilting her head so that the injured side of her face wasn't visible to Emma, as she hated when cats flinched away from her due to it, or asked a bunch of obnoxious or disrespectful questions about it. She knew taht Emma would never do that, but it made her uncomfortable if she caught somebody liking at it, so she his it most of the time.

Emma closed her eyes then after a few moments she reopened them, The molly hesitated for a few moments unsure what to say she didn't want to let EagleSong know that she didn't have any idea, would she understand? all Emma could do was stare at her paws not wanting to gaze at the pretty she cat as guilt filled up in her chest..

After what seemed like forever the golden siamese looked the pretty molly in eye and confessed "I don't know..EagleSong im sorry i made you want to stay..its not safe for you here but you're too hurt to even travel back......I just..." Emma at her paws again they had sunk into the snow more now, but that didn't matter to her EagleSong did..

doghouse
January 18th, 2017, 10:08 PM
Emma closed her eyes then after a few moments she reopened them, The molly hesitated for a few moments unsure what to say she didn't want to let EagleSong know that she didn't have any idea, would she understand? all Emma could do was stare at her paws not wanting to gaze at the pretty she cat as guilt filled up in her chest..

After what seemed like forever the golden siamese looked the pretty molly in eye and confessed "I don't know..EagleSong im sorry i made you want to stay..its not safe for you here but you're too hurt to even travel back......I just..." Emma at her paws again they had sunk into the snow more now, but that didn't matter to her EagleSong did..
Eaglesong shook her head, purring quietly. “It isn't your fault, not in any way at all. It was my decision.” she replied, looking at the pretty golden Siamese, her yellow eye bright with unspoken emotions. She wasn't sure how she would ever say to Emma what they were, and how she felt, or even if she would ever find the strength and courage to do so, but all she knew was that somehow, she would find it.

“We'll find a way.... Maybe we could live as loners, or I could live outside your Twoleg nest or something. I won't give up. Will you?” the tabby asked, hoping that Emma would say no with all her heart. To her, Emma was the world, and meant as much to her as StarClan, if not more. She hoped that her feelings were correct, and Emma wasn't a giver upper, as she'd never seemed that was to her.

~Masked~
January 25th, 2017, 10:45 PM
Eaglesong shook her head, purring quietly. “It isn't your fault, not in any way at all. It was my decision.” she replied, looking at the pretty golden Siamese, her yellow eye bright with unspoken emotions. She wasn't sure how she would ever say to Emma what they were, and how she felt, or even if she would ever find the strength and courage to do so, but all she knew was that somehow, she would find it.

“We'll find a way.... Maybe we could live as loners, or I could live outside your Twoleg nest or something. I won't give up. Will you?” the tabby asked, hoping that Emma would say no with all her heart. To her, Emma was the world, and meant as much to her as StarClan, if not more. She hoped that her feelings were correct, and Emma wasn't a giver upper, as she'd never seemed that was to her.

Emma stared at EagleSong her eyes wide, she smiled "Yeah! we'll find a way somehow!" the young molly began to think the pretty she cat could stay just outside the den until she was ready to travel then.. well she would figure it out that later..

The Molly looked at her paws again, they were wet now the snow had melted "We better find a spot for you to stay till you're healed okay? I'll bring you food and everything!" she purred standing.
(Sorry Its so short!)

~Masked~
February 4th, 2017, 11:46 PM
Emma stared at EagleSong her eyes wide, she smiled "Yeah! we'll find a way somehow!" the young molly began to think the pretty she cat could stay just outside the den until she was ready to travel then.. well she would figure it out that later..

The Molly looked at her paws again, they were wet now the snow had melted "We better find a spot for you to stay till you're healed okay? I'll bring you food and everything!" she purred standing.
(Sorry Its so short!)
( Spirited Darkness, Bump!)

doghouse
February 5th, 2017, 08:04 AM

(Sorry Its so short!)
(I'm sorry about how late this is. I sort of forgot about it, but I'll try to post here more quickly ^^)
Eaglesong nodded slightly, careful not to move too quickly, as she didn't want to reopen any of her wounds. She glanced quickly around then rested her yellow gaze back on the beautiful golden Siamese molly that she knew she had fallen for. Otherwise, she wouldn't have come to visit so soon after the battle. She was honestly relieved that her Clan was once again safe, and she wasn't going to go back until she'd figured things out with Emma.

The tanish molly dipped her head, a loving and grateful lol in her eyes. She wasn't sure if she would've even survived the battle if she hadn't had such a motive to live. She would never have forgiven herself if she'd died in the battle, leaving Emma to never know what had happened to her and why she'd never returned. Managing a lopsided grin, nuzzling her cheek against Emma's and purring, then laying on her side, ignoring the snow.

~Masked~
February 5th, 2017, 03:20 PM
(I'm sorry about how late this is. I sort of forgot about it, but I'll try to post here more quickly ^^)
Eaglesong nodded slightly, careful not to move too quickly, as she didn't want to reopen any of her wounds. She glanced quickly around then rested her yellow gaze back on the beautiful golden Siamese molly that she knew she had fallen for. Otherwise, she wouldn't have come to visit so soon after the battle. She was honestly relieved that her Clan was once again safe, and she wasn't going to go back until she'd figured things out with Emma.

The tanish molly dipped her head, a loving and grateful lol in her eyes. She wasn't sure if she would've even survived the battle if she hadn't had such a motive to live. She would never have forgiven herself if she'd died in the battle, leaving Emma to never know what had happened to her and why she'd never returned. Managing a lopsided grin, nuzzling her cheek against Emma's and purring, then laying on her side, ignoring the snow.

Emma purred as EagleSong rubbed against her cheek, she laid beside her ignoring the snow as she sunk into it "Are your wounds okay?" She then asked tilting her head "my twolegs will leave later in the day so we can go inside later!" The molly would have to remember the times when her twolegs left and came back so that they could leave the house early I'm not gonna worry about that now I just wanna lay here with Eaglesong and enjoy her being here.. .

The Golden Siamese looked into Eaglesong's eye purring "Eaglesong your so beautiful..." she said smiling " I love you..." she then purred loudly what would have happened if she never came back..? No Eaglesong wouldn't do that unless she had...NO! That wouldn't have happen! Eaglesong is strong and has so much determination she wouldn't of! " Don't ever leave me Eaglesong.." Emma said.

doghouse
February 5th, 2017, 03:53 PM
Emma purred as EagleSong rubbed against her cheek, she laid beside her ignoring the snow as she sunk into it "Are your wounds okay?" She then asked tilting her head "my twolegs will leave later in the day so we can go inside later!" The molly would have to remember the times when her twolegs left and came back so that they could leave the house early I'm not gonna worry about that now I just wanna lay here with Eaglesong and enjoy her being here.. .

The Golden Siamese looked into Eaglesong's eye purring "Eaglesong your so beautiful..." she said smiling " I love you..." she then purred loudly what would have happened if she never came back..? No Eaglesong wouldn't do that unless she had...NO! That wouldn't have happen! Eaglesong is strong and has so much determination she wouldn't of! " Don't ever leave me Eaglesong.." Emma said.
Eaglesong wanted to say that she wasn't even hurt, but of course, taht was very far from true. Sighing, she gave Emma's shoulder a few laps with her tongue, then oked back up into the beautiful kittypet. “Yes. They've stopped bleeding.” she meowed, wondering how she'd ever gotten to here. She'd always promised herself that she would never break the Warrior Code, and yet, here she was. It was worth it though.

She loved Emma very much. “And as are you... I love you, too....” she purred quietly, resting her head on her paws, then lifting it again to meet Emma's blue gaze. “Emma, not even StarClan could keep me away.” she promised. The tan tabby that Emma would know what StarClan was, but she didn't care. Even as she said it, she knew it was true. Even if she died, she would visit Emma in dreams, it was as simple as that.

Nothing would keep her away from Emma, not even death. Looking around, she sighed, turning away from Emma, then looking back. “C-can I ask you something...? ” she asked, having already decided on what she wanted to do. What she wanted to say. She was no longer thinking of now, but of her future. Of what could be.

~Masked~
February 5th, 2017, 10:09 PM
Eaglesong wanted to say that she wasn't even hurt, but of course, taht was very far from true. Sighing, she gave Emma's shoulder a few laps with her tongue, then oked back up into the beautiful kittypet. “Yes. They've stopped bleeding.” she meowed, wondering how she'd ever gotten to here. She'd always promised herself that she would never break the Warrior Code, and yet, here she was. It was worth it though.

She loved Emma very much. “And as are you... I love you, too....” she purred quietly, resting her head on her paws, then lifting it again to meet Emma's blue gaze. “Emma, not even StarClan could keep me away.” she promised. The tan tabby that Emma would know what StarClan was, but she didn't care. Even as she said it, she knew it was true. Even if she died, she would visit Emma in dreams, it was as simple as that.
Emma titled her head a bit more then said " of course you can ask me someth
Nothing would keep her away from Emma, not even death. Looking around, she sighed, turning away from Emma, then looking back. “C-can I ask you something...? ” she asked, having already decided on what she wanted to do. What she wanted to say. She was no longer thinking of now, but of her future. Of what could be.
Emma turned toward her blue eyes wide " yes of course you can ask me something!" She was nervous of what Eaglesong was going to ask her maybe it's nothing really serious..No she stuttered it something she must be nervous about..

The young cat put her head on her paws silently waiting for the other pretty molly to answer, she was worried about Eaglesong she didn't know much of medicine and things like that but it was obvious the wounds were painful but they seemed to look better then when she first came back somehow since Eaglesong came Emma had hardly thought of herself she knew that was bad but it all that had changed was she was eating little less the molly hoped it wasn't obvious.

doghouse
February 5th, 2017, 10:45 PM
Emma turned toward her blue eyes wide " yes of course you can ask me something!" She was nervous of what Eaglesong was going to ask her maybe it's nothing really serious..No she stuttered it something she must be nervous about..

The young cat put her head on her paws silently waiting for the other pretty molly to answer, she was worried about Eaglesong she didn't know much of medicine and things like that but it was obvious the wounds were painful but they seemed to look better then when she first came back somehow since Eaglesong came Emma had hardly thought of herself she knew that was bad but it all that had changed was she was eating little less the molly hoped it wasn't obvious.
Eaglesong wondered if she should change her mind. If she should wait and ask it later, but then again, what if she wouldn't have a chance to ask it another time. If she waited, she could be too late. Sighing, she rested her head on her paws and glancing around. Wincing in pain as she shifted slightly, she closed her eyes, getting ready to speak.

She opened her eyes, trying to meet Emma's gaze, then, taking a very deep breath, then she opened her jaws to speak. “W-would you w-want to b-b-be my... my mate?” she asked, stuttering very heavily as she asked this. Closing her eyes, she turned her head away, half dreading Emma's answer. She loved Emma, and wouldn't want anyone else as her mate.

doghouse
February 20th, 2017, 03:09 PM
(Bump for MoonHeart & Friends)

~Masked~
February 20th, 2017, 04:39 PM
Eaglesong wondered if she should change her mind. If she should wait and ask it later, but then again, what if she wouldn't have a chance to ask it another time. If she waited, she could be too late. Sighing, she rested her head on her paws and glancing around. Wincing in pain as she shifted slightly, she closed her eyes, getting ready to speak.

She opened her eyes, trying to meet Emma's gaze, then, taking a very deep breath, then she opened her jaws to speak. “W-would you w-want to b-b-be my... my mate?” she asked, stuttering very heavily as she asked this. Closing her eyes, she turned her head away, half dreading Emma's answer. She loved Emma, and wouldn't want anyone else as her mate.
Emma hues widened and her tail twined with Eaglesong's the molly could hardly express to the pretty she cat how happy she was, her jaws parted slightly as she thought of what to say closing her eyes for a moment she reopened them again, "I wouldn't have it any other way." she purred rubbing against Eaglesong's cheek then pulling away her ears perked slightly as the wind ruffled the two she cats fur shifting slightly Emma made it so that the wind would hit her instead of EagleSong.

Emma looked into the pretty molly's eye she's so beautiful, i wish she wouldn't be embarrassed about her eye...., I wonder what my father would think of me being mates with a warrior...he wouldn't approve but i don't care I love Eaglesong..i wouldn't care if my whole family hated me i would never stop loving her.. "Eaglesong, im so happy i can't even tell you how much i love you.." she purred happily.
Then she stopped purring and looked away her ears perked up again "We probably need to move..my twolegs will be coming out soon.." she said sighing and placing her head on top of her mate's she was smaller than her (only by a bit) so she had a little trouble doing it but purred slightly at Eaglesong's warmth.
(sorry for the late reply!! ^^; )

doghouse
February 23rd, 2017, 05:02 AM
Emma hues widened and her tail twined with Eaglesong's the molly could hardly express to the pretty she cat how happy she was, her jaws parted slightly as she thought of what to say closing her eyes for a moment she reopened them again, "I wouldn't have it any other way." she purred rubbing against Eaglesong's cheek then pulling away her ears perked slightly as the wind ruffled the two she cats fur shifting slightly Emma made it so that the wind would hit her instead of EagleSong.

Emma looked into the pretty molly's eye she's so beautiful, i wish she wouldn't be embarrassed about her eye...., I wonder what my father would think of me being mates with a warrior...he wouldn't approve but i don't care I love Eaglesong..i wouldn't care if my whole family hated me i would never stop loving her.. "Eaglesong, im so happy i can't even tell you how much i love you.." she purred happily.
Then she stopped purring and looked away her ears perked up again "We probably need to move..my twolegs will be coming out soon.." she said sighing and placing her head on top of her mate's she was smaller than her (only by a bit) so she had a little trouble doing it but purred slightly at Eaglesong's warmth.
(sorry for the late reply!! ^^; )
Eaglesong purred with delight, rubbing her good cheek against Emma's cheek, very happy about the answer as she gazed at her mate. She didn't care that Emma was a kittypet, because it didn't matter. She wasn't going to let Clan rules keep her away. She would do anything for Emma, even if it meant death, she would sacrifice herself without hesitation for both her Clan and her mate.

The only problem was, who came first? The cats who'd taken her in and raised her, or her own mate? Shaking her head, the pale molly decided that those were worries for another time, and for now, she would enjoy the moment, not spoil it. As Emma shifted, Eaglesong did the same so that it hit both of them equally, but they were still easily able to share the warmth of the area. I wonder what my mother would've thought, had I known her.... My father would kill me, and everybody else would try and get me exiled. she grinned slightly, almost laughing. There was something about her messed up family that amused her, and she didn't know what.

Then the tannish colored tabby blinked, her eye glittering with love for Emma. “Probably..” she replied, purring and giving Emma's chest fur a few strong licks, lowering her head to make Emma's gesture a bit easier for the smaller cat.

~Masked~
February 23rd, 2017, 06:10 PM
Eaglesong purred with delight, rubbing her good cheek against Emma's cheek, very happy about the answer as she gazed at her mate. She didn't care that Emma was a kittypet, because it didn't matter. She wasn't going to let Clan rules keep her away. She would do anything for Emma, even if it meant death, she would sacrifice herself without hesitation for both her Clan and her mate.

The only problem was, who came first? The cats who'd taken her in and raised her, or her own mate? Shaking her head, the pale molly decided that those were worries for another time, and for now, she would enjoy the moment, not spoil it. As Emma shifted, Eaglesong did the same so that it hit both of them equally, but they were still easily able to share the warmth of the area. I wonder what my mother would've thought, had I known her.... My father would kill me, and everybody else would try and get me exiled. she grinned slightly, almost laughing. There was something about her messed up family that amused her, and she didn't know what.

Then the tannish colored tabby blinked, her eye glittering with love for Emma. “Probably..” she replied, purring and giving Emma's chest fur a few strong licks, lowering her head to make Emma's gesture a bit easier for the smaller cat.
Emma let out a small giggle as Eaglesong rubbed against her and licked her fur, her happiness was what made Emma happier her life had gotten so much better since her mate had came she was very lonely and bored with her life as cats rarely came past and when they did it was only for a little bit and then they would leave and she would never see them again, but now she had Eaglesong her loving mate who would never leave her but what did her mate give up for Emma? possibly her clan or maybe not? maybe just maybe once she well enough the two could go back to windclan and say that Emma was just a loner No even then would they even accept her? would she no could Emma be able to be a warrior?, the thoughts swirled around in her mind her ears flattened slightly sighing she closed her eyes.

Emma relaxed slightly as she felt the warmth of both Eaglesong and the sun giving Eaglesong a few gentle licks on the head the golden she cat's eyes gazed across her yard then to her twolegs den, she could hear them talking and other sounds but paid little attention to it as she lifted her paw and shook it a bit water droplets flying in different direction she then placed her paw back down and closed her eyes ready to fall asleep with her mate but kept herself awake shifting once more to make the two more. comfortable

doghouse
February 28th, 2017, 08:06 AM
Emma let out a small giggle as Eaglesong rubbed against her and licked her fur, her happiness was what made Emma happier her life had gotten so much better since her mate had came she was very lonely and bored with her life as cats rarely came past and when they did it was only for a little bit and then they would leave and she would never see them again, but now she had Eaglesong her loving mate who would never leave her but what did her mate give up for Emma? possibly her clan or maybe not? maybe just maybe once she well enough the two could go back to windclan and say that Emma was just a loner No even then would they even accept her? would she no could Emma be able to be a warrior?, the thoughts swirled around in her mind her ears flattened slightly sighing she closed her eyes.

Emma relaxed slightly as she felt the warmth of both Eaglesong and the sun giving Eaglesong a few gentle licks on the head the golden she cat's eyes gazed across her yard then to her twolegs den, she could hear them talking and other sounds but paid little attention to it as she lifted her paw and shook it a bit water droplets flying in different direction she then placed her paw back down and closed her eyes ready to fall asleep with her mate but kept herself awake shifting once more to make the two more. comfortable
Eaglesong stopped, gazing into Emma's eyes with her own. She wondered what it was Emma was thinking about and tilted her Heda curiously. She had a fairly good guess, but said nothing, turning her head away, then looked up towards the sky. She wondered if StarClan was angry with her. As she thought that, determination flooded her pale yellow eye, and she shook her head. If StarClan was mad, she didn't care. It was worth it to be here with the cat she loved, and with a cat who loved her back. She rested her head on her paws, still looking upwards towards the sky, a slightly wistful expression on her face. She'd given up so much for her Clan, and other cats, it felt good to finally be with someone who loved her. Purring, she looked back towards Emma. “We'll figure it out.” she whispered, closing her eye.

She realized that Emma was asleep and knew that it had been a very long day for both of them. Sighing, the large, long limbed warrior pressed herself against Emma, and soon, she too had drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

~Masked~
March 5th, 2017, 04:09 PM
Eaglesong stopped, gazing into Emma's eyes with her own. She wondered what it was Emma was thinking about and tilted her Heda curiously. She had a fairly good guess, but said nothing, turning her head away, then looked up towards the sky. She wondered if StarClan was angry with her. As she thought that, determination flooded her pale yellow eye, and she shook her head. If StarClan was mad, she didn't care. It was worth it to be here with the cat she loved, and with a cat who loved her back. She rested her head on her paws, still looking upwards towards the sky, a slightly wistful expression on her face. She'd given up so much for her Clan, and other cats, it felt good to finally be with someone who loved her. Purring, she looked back towards Emma. “We'll figure it out.” she whispered, closing her eye.

She realized that Emma was asleep and knew that it had been a very long day for both of them. Sighing, the large, long limbed warrior pressed herself against Emma, and soon, she too had drifted off into a peaceful sleep.
(Random StarClan dream!)
Emma slipped into a deep sleep she felt calm and relaxed everything seemed serene though her eyes seemed to open again but as she looked around the surroundings seemed different.. it was a forest but it was not right the place was covered in stars, she was dreaming obviously but this was not her normal dream place "Strange.." she said to herself then her ears perked as she heard voices and whispers then the molly could see cats they padded past her not seeming to notice her they were strange cats made of stars.

Her eyes widened the place seemed so familiar yet not? Emma almost hoped that Eaglesong would appear and tell her what this was Is this even a dream? it seems so unreal but i have never even had this dream before.. her dreams seemed to repeat so she never really had anything new so having such a strange new dream had surprised her shaking her head she opened her mouth to speak but was unsure what to say the only words that came out were a mumble "Hello..?" somehow she felt nervous as if a thousand eyes were watching her.
(Eaglesong can appear or one of your starclan cats!)

doghouse
March 7th, 2017, 10:02 PM
(Random StarClan dream!)
Emma slipped into a deep sleep she felt calm and relaxed everything seemed serene though her eyes seemed to open again but as she looked around the surroundings seemed different.. it was a forest but it was not right the place was covered in stars, she was dreaming obviously but this was not her normal dream place "Strange.." she said to herself then her ears perked as she heard voices and whispers then the molly could see cats they padded past her not seeming to notice her they were strange cats made of stars.

Her eyes widened the place seemed so familiar yet not? Emma almost hoped that Eaglesong would appear and tell her what this was Is this even a dream? it seems so unreal but i have never even had this dream before.. her dreams seemed to repeat so she never really had anything new so having such a strange new dream had surprised her shaking her head she opened her mouth to speak but was unsure what to say the only words that came out were a mumble "Hello..?" somehow she felt nervous as if a thousand eyes were watching her.
(Eaglesong can appear or one of your starclan cats!)
A black figure stepped out of the shadows, her pelt glowing with a thousand stars. She stopped in front of the graceful kittypet, her pale, almost colorless eyes alight with curiosity. She dipped her black furred head in greetings, her hues gentle. “Greetings, Emma. I am Abysslight, and you have no need to fear.” she said in a deep, purring voice that resonated with a friendly amusement. Rarely did she visit another cat's dreams, and never before had she visited the dreams of a kittypet, but she felt there was always a time to try something new, even if she was dead. A slight smile touched her maw, and the StarClan warrior promptly sat down, wrapping her tail neatly over her paws. The molly's black fur, glistening with stars, appeared like a moonless night's sky; pitch black but bright with starlight, and not a midnight blue as the sky was when it was adorned with a moon. She studied the kittypet calmly, taking in every detail that she could without knowing anything personal. She blinked, then waited patiently for a response, her mind drifting the the young smoke-furred cat that roamed uncertainly across the world. She wished that Sheer had not done what she had, but knew that it was no use wishing. Abysslight slowly returned her attention to Emma, her eyes thoughtful.

~Masked~
March 8th, 2017, 03:42 PM
A black figure stepped out of the shadows, her pelt glowing with a thousand stars. She stopped in front of the graceful kittypet, her pale, almost colorless eyes alight with curiosity. She dipped her black furred head in greetings, her hues gentle. “Greetings, Emma. I am Abysslight, and you have no need to fear.” she said in a deep, purring voice that resonated with a friendly amusement. Rarely did she visit another cat's dreams, and never before had she visited the dreams of a kittypet, but she felt there was always a time to try something new, even if she was dead. A slight smile touched her maw, and the StarClan warrior promptly sat down, wrapping her tail neatly over her paws. The molly's black fur, glistening with stars, appeared like a moonless night's sky; pitch black but bright with starlight, and not a midnight blue as the sky was when it was adorned with a moon. She studied the kittypet calmly, taking in every detail that she could without knowing anything personal. She blinked, then waited patiently for a response, her mind drifting the the young smoke-furred cat that roamed uncertainly across the world. She wished that Sheer had not done what she had, but knew that it was no use wishing. Abysslight slowly returned her attention to Emma, her eyes thoughtful.
Emma blinked she was unsure what to say for a few moments, her gentle blue eyes were filled with curiosity she found it strange that this cat would know her name Maybe she tell me where i am? nodding to herself the molly began to speak "Hello Abysslight, I'm Emma It is nice to meet you." Emma paused as she thought of what to say next her thoughts drifted as she began to think of Eaglesong maybe she was here too?
For one of the first times in her life Emma felt slightly fearful she missed Eaglesong's calming presence looking into the starry cats eyes she noticed how pale they were and it reminded her of something she could see Abysssight was trying to keep her calm but Emma looked away slightly, A couple of words slipped out of her mouth "Where are we...?" Emma had been mostly a loud and outgoing cat but now she felt nervous and unsure there was hints of fear as well, Everything had changed so quickly lately even Emma had changed sitting down she muttered something under her breath then turned back to the starclan cat waiting for her to reply.

doghouse
March 10th, 2017, 04:32 AM
Emma blinked she was unsure what to say for a few moments, her gentle blue eyes were filled with curiosity she found it strange that this cat would know her name Maybe she tell me where i am? nodding to herself the molly began to speak "Hello Abysslight, I'm Emma It is nice to meet you." Emma paused as she thought of what to say next her thoughts drifted as she began to think of Eaglesong maybe she was here too?
For one of the first times in her life Emma felt slightly fearful she missed Eaglesong's calming presence looking into the starry cats eyes she noticed how pale they were and it reminded her of something she could see Abysssight was trying to keep her calm but Emma looked away slightly, A couple of words slipped out of her mouth "Where are we...?" Emma had been mostly a loud and outgoing cat but now she felt nervous and unsure there was hints of fear as well, Everything had changed so quickly lately even Emma had changed sitting down she muttered something under her breath then turned back to the starclan cat waiting for her to reply.
Abysslight dipped her head, her eyes twinkling with amusement, but also a deep sadness. She sat down, wrapping her long black tail over her paws and flattening one ear slightly, then flicking it, as it had been quite itchy. “It's nice to meet you, too.” she purred, wondering for a moment if this was a terrible mistake, showing StarClan to a kittypet, but she sighed, knowing that it was too late to turn back now, even if she wanted to.she saw Emma looking very nervous and she stared at her paws, feeling guilty for doing that, no matter how unintentional it was, she knew that it was still her fault. She would've sat down beside the molly, but didn't for fear of making things worse. “Well, your body is asleep beside Eaglesong, and this is a dream. But it's also real. We're in StarClan.” she said wryly, then shook herself. “I'm sorry if I'm confusing and or frightening you in any way.” the long furred black molly added apologetically, her eyes clouded now by a look of mixed love hate and uncertainty as she remembered apologizing to Sheer, who had in the end killed her. Blinking, she returned her gaze to Emma, then looked over her shoulder as another cat approached, this one she knew to be a WindClan warrior called Eaglesong.

Eaglesong padded out of the trees that lay beyond the clearing, but when she did, she saw both a cat she did not recognize, and Emma. Delighted, the tan tabby darted over, purring and calling Emma's name. She stood beside Emma, looking at the StarClan warrior- for she knew that the cat had to be a StarClan warrior, explained who she was. She pressed her side comfortingly against Emma's side, then realized with a jolt that here, she did not bring her wounds with her, and that made her all the more glad, then she gasped, staring wide-eyed at Abysslight. “We're not...?” she whispered, unable to keep her voice from shaking and the fear from it as she spoke, not willing to finish her sentence.

“No.” Abysslight replied quickly. She had expected that question, as whenever a cat had a dream in StarClan, they tended to make sure they weren't dead. She understood that perfectly well, as she probably would've asked the same question under similar circumstances, but now, she was dead, and had been for many moons.

~Masked~
March 14th, 2017, 05:17 PM
Abysslight dipped her head, her eyes twinkling with amusement, but also a deep sadness. She sat down, wrapping her long black tail over her paws and flattening one ear slightly, then flicking it, as it had been quite itchy. “It's nice to meet you, too.” she purred, wondering for a moment if this was a terrible mistake, showing StarClan to a kittypet, but she sighed, knowing that it was too late to turn back now, even if she wanted to.she saw Emma looking very nervous and she stared at her paws, feeling guilty for doing that, no matter how unintentional it was, she knew that it was still her fault. She would've sat down beside the molly, but didn't for fear of making things worse. “Well, your body is asleep beside Eaglesong, and this is a dream. But it's also real. We're in StarClan.” she said wryly, then shook herself. “I'm sorry if I'm confusing and or frightening you in any way.” the long furred black molly added apologetically, her eyes clouded now by a look of mixed love hate and uncertainty as she remembered apologizing to Sheer, who had in the end killed her. Blinking, she returned her gaze to Emma, then looked over her shoulder as another cat approached, this one she knew to be a WindClan warrior called Eaglesong.

Eaglesong padded out of the trees that lay beyond the clearing, but when she did, she saw both a cat she did not recognize, and Emma. Delighted, the tan tabby darted over, purring and calling Emma's name. She stood beside Emma, looking at the StarClan warrior- for she knew that the cat had to be a StarClan warrior, explained who she was. She pressed her side comfortingly against Emma's side, then realized with a jolt that here, she did not bring her wounds with her, and that made her all the more glad, then she gasped, staring wide-eyed at Abysslight. “We're not...?” she whispered, unable to keep her voice from shaking and the fear from it as she spoke, not willing to finish her sentence.

“No.” Abysslight replied quickly. She had expected that question, as whenever a cat had a dream in StarClan, they tended to make sure they weren't dead. She understood that perfectly well, as she probably would've asked the same question under similar circumstances, but now, she was dead, and had been for many moons.

Emma looked at the starclan warrior her eyes widening "StarClan..?" she whispered she had heard of the place mentioned by her brother when he came to visit but had only thought clan cats visited the starry world, her brother called Goldtail had said only minor things saying that it was a place where cats would go when they died but she never imagined ever being in such a place, after hearing Abysslight she shook her head now filled with curiosity and excitement "No..Your not scaring me.. Its just quite scary to be in a place like this as i have only heard well..not much about starclan other then it is a place where dead cats go." the she cat smiled feeling a bit more calm.
The small molly's ears twitched as she heard pawsteps behind her then turning her head as she heard her name spotting the tan tabby walking towards her she smiled even wider now feeling relieved as Eaglesong stood beside her scanning her mate she noticed her wounds had disappeared Emma purred loudly as she felt Eaglesong's body pressed against hers, then listening as her mate whispered a few words which scared her too until she had heard Abysslight say no which calmed her a bit now thinking it over how would i have died? she couldn't think how so she smiply and sighed and looked back at Eaglesong smiling.
(Sorry for the late reply!)

doghouse
March 14th, 2017, 07:30 PM
Emma looked at the starclan warrior her eyes widening "StarClan..?" she whispered she had heard of the place mentioned by her brother when he came to visit but had only thought clan cats visited the starry world, her brother called Goldtail had said only minor things saying that it was a place where cats would go when they died but she never imagined ever being in such a place, after hearing Abysslight she shook her head now filled with curiosity and excitement "No..Your not scaring me.. Its just quite scary to be in a place like this as i have only heard well..not much about starclan other then it is a place where dead cats go." the she cat smiled feeling a bit more calm.
The small molly's ears twitched as she heard pawsteps behind her then turning her head as she heard her name spotting the tan tabby walking towards her she smiled even wider now feeling relieved as Eaglesong stood beside her scanning her mate she noticed her wounds had disappeared Emma purred loudly as she felt Eaglesong's body pressed against hers, then listening as her mate whispered a few words which scared her too until she had heard Abysslight say no which calmed her a bit now thinking it over how would i have died? she couldn't think how so she smiply and sighed and looked back at Eaglesong smiling.
(Sorry for the late reply!)
Eaglesong blinked, studying Abysslight. She realized with a shock that she'd seen this cat once before at the border, and remembered that Abysslight had had kits with her. She looked around, pressing her side against her mate. This was normal for Eaglesong, but she wasn't sure how it was for Emma. “Didn't you leave the Clan or something?” she asked, tilting her head to one side, her hues bright. She'd only just realized that she had both her eyes again, but paid it no heed, as it was rather unimportant. “Also, why are you here?” she asked, trying to keep the note of accusation out of her voice, but not entirely successful.

Abysslight nodded, wishing that Eaglesong hadn't brought up that topic. She wished that she'd gone to ShadowClan like she'd originally planned, but instead, she'd left the Clan in search of a Dusk Syndicate healer. She'd found three, but in the end, it had been no good. Shaking her head, the black molly sat down. “Yes, I left the Clans. As for that, I came to talk to both of you about some very important maters that we have little time left to discuss. If you don't get help, Eaglesong, you won't make it. You know that, right?” Abysslight had grown somber. She knew that Eaglesong knew this, but had asked anyway. Upon Eaglesong's reply of "yes" she tensed slightly. “You can either seek help in the Clans, or seek help from a Syndicate healer. There's one nearby.” she said quietly, remembering the cat, who had only been a kit when she'd first met, but was now a fully grown cat.

~Masked~
March 15th, 2017, 04:54 PM
Eaglesong blinked, studying Abysslight. She realized with a shock that she'd seen this cat once before at the border, and remembered that Abysslight had had kits with her. She looked around, pressing her side against her mate. This was normal for Eaglesong, but she wasn't sure how it was for Emma. “Didn't you leave the Clan or something?” she asked, tilting her head to one side, her hues bright. She'd only just realized that she had both her eyes again, but paid it no heed, as it was rather unimportant. “Also, why are you here?” she asked, trying to keep the note of accusation out of her voice, but not entirely successful.

Abysslight nodded, wishing that Eaglesong hadn't brought up that topic. She wished that she'd gone to ShadowClan like she'd originally planned, but instead, she'd left the Clan in search of a Dusk Syndicate healer. She'd found three, but in the end, it had been no good. Shaking her head, the black molly sat down. “Yes, I left the Clans. As for that, I came to talk to both of you about some very important maters that we have little time left to discuss. If you don't get help, Eaglesong, you won't make it. You know that, right?” Abysslight had grown somber. She knew that Eaglesong knew this, but had asked anyway. Upon Eaglesong's reply of "yes" she tensed slightly. “You can either seek help in the Clans, or seek help from a Syndicate healer. There's one nearby.” she said quietly, remembering the cat, who had only been a kit when she'd first met, but was now a fully grown cat.
Emma looked at Eaglesong then to Abysslight unsure what they were talking about until she had heard about Eaglesong not making it, her eyes grew worried the gentle look disappearing almost completely she became tense a few words escaped her mouth "How long does we have until..?" she looked at the ground unsure what else to say even Eaglesong's presence couldn't calm her, how would Eaglesong be even able to travel? she was too wounded they would have to take many rests mumbling a few words to herself she looked at the starclan warrior hoping they would have quite a bit of time.

The molly looked around then at Eaglesong she couldn't bear the thought of her dying she nuzzled against her IWill Help her anyway i can! no matter if it cost her own life for Eaglesong she would do whatever it took no matter the challenge they would face it together Emma's life was nothing compared to Eaglesong's she had a clan friends and so much more but Emma had almost nothing other then Eaglesong she knew that most of her family still lived but they almost never came to see her anymore so why would she wait? it was best that she could do, helping Eaglesong and loving was all she could do. (sorry for the shortness!)

doghouse
March 16th, 2017, 04:19 AM
Emma looked at Eaglesong then to Abysslight unsure what they were talking about until she had heard about Eaglesong not making it, her eyes grew worried the gentle look disappearing almost completely she became tense a few words escaped her mouth "How long does we have until..?" she looked at the ground unsure what else to say even Eaglesong's presence couldn't calm her, how would Eaglesong be even able to travel? she was too wounded they would have to take many rests mumbling a few words to herself she looked at the starclan warrior hoping they would have quite a bit of time.

The molly looked around then at Eaglesong she couldn't bear the thought of her dying she nuzzled against her IWill Help her anyway i can! no matter if it cost her own life for Eaglesong she would do whatever it took no matter the challenge they would face it together Emma's life was nothing compared to Eaglesong's she had a clan friends and so much more but Emma had almost nothing other then Eaglesong she knew that most of her family still lived but they almost never came to see her anymore so why would she wait? it was best that she could do, helping Eaglesong and loving was all she could do. (sorry for the shortness!)
Abysslight watched with a hint of amusement glimmering in her eyes. She gave them both a reassuring expression, wondering how much Eaglesong had told Emma about her past. Some of it was very important, but she sighed, her tail tip flicking with annoyance as she noticed that her visitors were beginning to fade. Dawn was fast approaching, meaning that they were running out of time. The black molly took a step closer. “Maybe you can do it by yourselves, I don't know. But it's a cut on her shoulder, near your neck. It's infected, and it could kill you in a couple days.” she looked from Emma to Eaglesong, bowing her head.

Eaglesong gave a silent nod, shocked. She nuzzled Emma lovingly, purring. “I'll be fine, I promise. And even if I'm not going to make it, I can still visit your dreams.” she whispered, her voice quiet. “Anyways, I think I remember what to do with infection when I saw cats coming out of the medicine cat's den with plants stuck to their wounds. We can do this, alright?” she purred enthusiastically, having noticed that Emma looked a little scared. She lifted her head determinedly, her eyes bright with a newfound hope.
(That's alright, and I think mines shorter xD)

~Masked~
March 19th, 2017, 08:53 PM
Abysslight watched with a hint of amusement glimmering in her eyes. She gave them both a reassuring expression, wondering how much Eaglesong had told Emma about her past. Some of it was very important, but she sighed, her tail tip flicking with annoyance as she noticed that her visitors were beginning to fade. Dawn was fast approaching, meaning that they were running out of time. The black molly took a step closer. “Maybe you can do it by yourselves, I don't know. But it's a cut on her shoulder, near your neck. It's infected, and it could kill you in a couple days.” she looked from Emma to Eaglesong, bowing her head.

Eaglesong gave a silent nod, shocked. She nuzzled Emma lovingly, purring. “I'll be fine, I promise. And even if I'm not going to make it, I can still visit your dreams.” she whispered, her voice quiet. “Anyways, I think I remember what to do with infection when I saw cats coming out of the medicine cat's den with plants stuck to their wounds. We can do this, alright?” she purred enthusiastically, having noticed that Emma looked a little scared. She lifted her head determinedly, her eyes bright with a newfound hope.
(That's alright, and I think mines shorter xD)
(xD )
Emma stared at Eaglesong then gazed at Abysslight she looked at her paws trying to think of what they would do Emma was not really a fighter but thought over things instead she could fight if she needed to but would rather not, she took one more glance around the the starry clearing before everything went black she knew that the two were waking up.

The molly tiredly opened her eyes she looked around noticing that the sun had moved further into the sky but another thing she noticed was that large red shiny machine that would sit near her den was gone meaning her twolegs would have seen them gently she shook Eaglesong making sure not to cause any pain "Wake up sleepy head.." she said quietly her anxiety had not settled in yet so she spoke calmly and gently the dream of starclan still remained in her mind but she tried not to think that there could be a chance of her mate dying the thought made her upset and she did not want to worry the pale tabby, her fur shimmered in the light she sighed unsure how long this would last. (again short!)

doghouse
March 21st, 2017, 12:15 AM
(xD )
Emma stared at Eaglesong then gazed at Abysslight she looked at her paws trying to think of what they would do Emma was not really a fighter but thought over things instead she could fight if she needed to but would rather not, she took one more glance around the the starry clearing before everything went black she knew that the two were waking up.

The molly tiredly opened her eyes she looked around noticing that the sun had moved further into the sky but another thing she noticed was that large red shiny machine that would sit near her den was gone meaning her twolegs would have seen them gently she shook Eaglesong making sure not to cause any pain "Wake up sleepy head.." she said quietly her anxiety had not settled in yet so she spoke calmly and gently the dream of starclan still remained in her mind but she tried not to think that there could be a chance of her mate dying the thought made her upset and she did not want to worry the pale tabby, her fur shimmered in the light she sighed unsure how long this would last. (again short!)
Eaglesong stared around, her yellow eyes widened slightly and full of a mild longing, then looked at Emma and saw that Emma was fading, and then Emma was gone. Eaglesong stared around, then looked at her own paws and saw that she too was fading. She took a final glance at StarClan, and the strange StarClan warrior, Abysslight, then closed her eyes, knowing that when she again opened them, she would be back where she'd fallen asleep, curled up with Emma. She looked forwards to another day.

Eaglesong blinked, feeling that she was being shaken awake gently by Emma. She muttered something incoherent about being sleepy, then sat up, careful not to bang her head into Emma's face as she did. She winced in pain and gave the wound on her shoulder a few good licks, swiping her tongue of her jaws to rid herself of the slightly metallic and foul taste. She picked up a note of anxiety in Emma's voice and her tail drooped. She nuzzled her mate comfortingly, purring softly. “Don't worry. I'll be fine.” she said reassuringly, her voice calm and low as she his her own sense of fear. She gave the golden siamse a lick over the ears. “we'll be fine.” she said, waving her tail to encompass both of them, hoping that what she said was true, or at least mostly true.
(Short XD)

~Masked~
March 21st, 2017, 09:08 PM
Eaglesong stared around, her yellow eyes widened slightly and full of a mild longing, then looked at Emma and saw that Emma was fading, and then Emma was gone. Eaglesong stared around, then looked at her own paws and saw that she too was fading. She took a final glance at StarClan, and the strange StarClan warrior, Abysslight, then closed her eyes, knowing that when she again opened them, she would be back where she'd fallen asleep, curled up with Emma. She looked forwards to another day.

Eaglesong blinked, feeling that she was being shaken awake gently by Emma. She muttered something incoherent about being sleepy, then sat up, careful not to bang her head into Emma's face as she did. She winced in pain and gave the wound on her shoulder a few good licks, swiping her tongue of her jaws to rid herself of the slightly metallic and foul taste. She picked up a note of anxiety in Emma's voice and her tail drooped. She nuzzled her mate comfortingly, purring softly. “Don't worry. I'll be fine.” she said reassuringly, her voice calm and low as she his her own sense of fear. She gave the golden siamese a lick over the ears. “we'll be fine.” she said, waving her tail to encompass both of them, hoping that what she said was true, or at least mostly true.
(Short XD)
Emma blinked gratefully at Eaglesong glad that she was here with her, she opened her muzzle a it but became unsure what to say so she closed it again then looking over the pretty molly she sighed closing her eyes and resting her head on top of Eaglesong's purring a little.

The molly reopened her eyes and opened her maw as she began to speak "We should get going soon my twolegs would have seen us by now and if they come back they might..take you away and i won't see you again..anyway we should go eat something then get going before it turns night.." she wanted to let Eaglesong stay and rest but knew it was best that they left as soon as possible so that if they had to travel far they would have more time sighing a bit she knew this was right she would do all this for her mate no matter how hard it was for her.

doghouse
March 21st, 2017, 10:18 PM
Emma blinked gratefully at Eaglesong glad that she was here with her, she opened her muzzle a it but became unsure what to say so she closed it again then looking over the pretty molly she sighed closing her eyes and resting her head on top of Eaglesong's purring a little.

The molly reopened her eyes and opened her maw as she began to speak "We should get going soon my twolegs would have seen us by now and if they come back they might..take you away and i won't see you again..anyway we should go eat something then get going before it turns night.." she wanted to let Eaglesong stay and rest but knew it was best that they left as soon as possible so that if they had to travel far they would have more time sighing a bit she knew this was right she would do all this for her mate no matter how hard it was for her.
Eaglesong pressed her nose into Emma's pelt, purring softly. She saw that the horrible red monster was gone, and felt a slight wave of satisfaction. She was glad that they would be safer, seeing as it was no longer a constant threat. She blinked, once again settling into her permanent half-sight. She wasn't as ashamed of it as she'd once been, as she was proud of how she'd earned it; rescuing a kit from a burning den during the fire.

“Don't worry, even if that happened, I'd find you again, I promise. Nothing would ever keep me apart from you, at least, not for long. But yes, we should. No offense, but it reeks of monster, everywhere.” she said, licking Emma's cheek fur happily. She didn't really want to stay here much longer than she had to, and if not for Emma, she would've been long gone. She raised her head. She didn't want to rest, even though a rest would be good, she'd just woken up, and was feeling too refreshed and full of energy to stay. She wanted to get on their way. “Any idea where we're gonna find a nice meal though?”

~Masked~
March 21st, 2017, 10:33 PM
Eaglesong pressed her nose into Emma's pelt, purring softly. She saw that the horrible red monster was gone, and felt a slight wave of satisfaction. She was glad that they would be safer, seeing as it was no longer a constant threat. She blinked, once again settling into her permanent half-sight. She wasn't as ashamed of it as she'd once been, as she was proud of how she'd earned it; rescuing a kit from a burning den during the fire.

“Don't worry, even if that happened, I'd find you again, I promise. Nothing would ever keep me apart from you, at least, not for long. But yes, we should. No offense, but it reeks of monster, everywhere.” she said, licking Emma's cheek fur happily. She didn't really want to stay here much longer than she had to, and if not for Emma, she would've been long gone. She raised her head. She didn't want to rest, even though a rest would be good, she'd just woken up, and was feeling too refreshed and full of energy to stay. She wanted to get on their way. “Any idea where we're gonna find a nice meal though?”
Emma nodded grinning widely as she thought of something "hm..I have an idea, how about we hunt? i don't know how to but if you taught me i'm sure i could catch something for us! i don't want you getting hurt trying to hunt." she purred she placed her paw on Eaglesong's nose then moved it away she then stood up "we can go into the forest over there" she pointed her tail in the direction of the forest now glad that it was there.

The molly began to think again about what would happen when they did get Eaglesong healed would they go to Windclan? Emma would happily give up her pampered lifestyle for a clan lifestyle she found the clans so interesting and had wondered what it would be like how would she fit in? how? how? No if they were to join windclan she knew that Eaglesong would be their for her not matter what even if she would never be accepted by other cats because of her history as a kittypet.
(sorry its so short!)

doghouse
March 21st, 2017, 11:01 PM
Emma nodded grinning widely as she thought of something "hm..I have an idea, how about we hunt? i don't know how to but if you taught me i'm sure i could catch something for us! i don't want you getting hurt trying to hunt." she purred she placed her paw on Eaglesong's nose then moved it away she then stood up "we can go into the forest over there" she pointed her tail in the direction of the forest now glad that it was there.

The molly began to think again about what would happen when they did get Eaglesong healed would they go to Windclan? Emma would happily give up her pampered lifestyle for a clan lifestyle she found the clans so interesting and had wondered what it would be like how would she fit in? how? how? No if they were to join windclan she knew that Eaglesong would be their for her not matter what even if she would never be accepted by other cats because of her history as a kittypet.
(sorry its so short!)
(Don't be! It's fine ^^)
Eaglesong grinned, her eye bright with happiness. “I'll help you, but I'm not so good with forest-hunting, and better at hunting on the moor where I'm from.” she purred, already getting to her paws excitedly, trying to hide a small gasp of pain at the movement. All her wounds were beginning to close up except for one one her shoulder that she guessed was getting infected. That wasn't a good sign. She sighed as the pain faded, and lifted her head. And in moments, she began to babble on about hunting.

“I like to hunt underground sometimes. It's kinda scary and not very safe, but sometimes there's an entire passage underground with rabbit kits in it. I've never tried to hunt in trees, but sometimes a like to hunt lapwings out on the moor.” she went on, talking kind of fast, her excitement spilling over. “Have you ever tried catching the birds in your little territory?” she stopped herself at that, realizing that it was quite possible that she'd begun to overwhelm her mate a little.

~Masked~
March 22nd, 2017, 05:18 PM
(Don't be! It's fine ^^)
Eaglesong grinned, her eye bright with happiness. “I'll help you, but I'm not so good with forest-hunting, and better at hunting on the moor where I'm from.” she purred, already getting to her paws excitedly, trying to hide a small gasp of pain at the movement. All her wounds were beginning to close up except for one one her shoulder that she guessed was getting infected. That wasn't a good sign. She sighed as the pain faded, and lifted her head. And in moments, she began to babble on about hunting.

“I like to hunt underground sometimes. It's kinda scary and not very safe, but sometimes there's an entire passage underground with rabbit kits in it. I've never tried to hunt in trees, but sometimes a like to hunt lapwings out on the moor.” she went on, talking kind of fast, her excitement spilling over. “Have you ever tried catching the birds in your little territory?” she stopped herself at that, realizing that it was quite possible that she'd begun to overwhelm her mate a little.
Emma nodded listening carefully to what her mate had to say she smiled as Eaglesong spoke then as she ended Emma had already decided what to do "How about since its my first time we can go hunt in moors if you'd like since it will be easy for you and im quite fast so im sure i could catch a rabbit! i havent done hunting before but i have tried" she purred at the pretty molly's excitement glad that they weren't worrying as much about the incoming danger.

The molly then began to speak again "I have been near windclan but only on the outskirts I did meet a patrol once most of them were quite nice but one actually decided to fight me he was quite good too, i guessed he was an apprentice since he was a lot smaller than the others" she smiled a little giggling as she remembered the small apprentice and how they didn't listen to the more older cats, she had enjoyed feeling the excitement of battle it had helped that she watched the cat then she had copied his moves "I think his name was Cloudpaw from what i had heard from one of the others" she then added mostly to herself but a bit to Eaglesong too.
( ^^ )

~Masked~
March 26th, 2017, 06:28 PM
Emma nodded listening carefully to what her mate had to say she smiled as Eaglesong spoke then as she ended Emma had already decided what to do "How about since its my first time we can go hunt in moors if you'd like since it will be easy for you and im quite fast so im sure i could catch a rabbit! i havent done hunting before but i have tried" she purred at the pretty molly's excitement glad that they weren't worrying as much about the incoming danger.

The molly then began to speak again "I have been near windclan but only on the outskirts I did meet a patrol once most of them were quite nice but one actually decided to fight me he was quite good too, i guessed he was an apprentice since he was a lot smaller than the others" she smiled a little giggling as she remembered the small apprentice and how they didn't listen to the more older cats, she had enjoyed feeling the excitement of battle it had helped that she watched the cat then she had copied his moves "I think his name was Cloudpaw from what i had heard from one of the others" she then added mostly to herself but a bit to Eaglesong too.
( ^^ )
(tiny little bump! C: )

doghouse
March 26th, 2017, 08:08 PM

( ^^ )
Eaglesong purred happily, her one pale yellow eye bright with excitement. She couldn't wait to teach her mate all about hunting, and then an idea popped into her mind, and the tall, long limbed molly cracked a grin. “Have you ever tried fresh, warm meat?” she asked, her eyes dancing with an excited, playful mischief mixed with and burying a tired pain. She remembered her first time tasting fresh-kill, and at the time, milk had seemed way better, but now, she knew she would never go back. She have an excited flick of her tail, her purr growing stronger despite occasionally faltering. The she-cat paused suddenly, her injured leg raised off the ground, and her eye twinkling with curiosity. She wondered if she was still a warrior, or if she was a loner. Shaking her head, Eaglesong glanced back at the golden furred Siamese. “Oh yes that would be great!” she meowed, butting her head affectionately against Emma's.

She raised her head and walked at a brisk limp, which matched Emma's speed pretty well. Normally, she would've had to slow down, but with her limp, she didn't. The whole time she was purring contentedly, but also stifling a sneeze with each breath due to the strong TwolegPlace fumes that filled her lungs. She wasn't sure how anything could stand to live with smell, or if anything lived quite as long after being exposed all their lives. She blinked, the scarred patch if skin where her other eye had once been wrinkling slightly, which gave her a scary but also comical appearance.
(Sorry I took so long to respond, I've been very sick/busy c: )

~Masked~
March 27th, 2017, 12:29 AM
Eaglesong purred happily, her one pale yellow eye bright with excitement. She couldn't wait to teach her mate all about hunting, and then an idea popped into her mind, and the tall, long limbed molly cracked a grin. “Have you ever tried fresh, warm meat?” she asked, her eyes dancing with an excited, playful mischief mixed with and burying a tired pain. She remembered her first time tasting fresh-kill, and at the time, milk had seemed way better, but now, she knew she would never go back. She have an excited flick of her tail, her purr growing stronger despite occasionally faltering. The she-cat paused suddenly, her injured leg raised off the ground, and her eye twinkling with curiosity. She wondered if she was still a warrior, or if she was a loner. Shaking her head, Eaglesong glanced back at the golden furred Siamese. “Oh yes that would be great!” she meowed, butting her head affectionately against Emma's.

She raised her head and walked at a brisk limp, which matched Emma's speed pretty well. Normally, she would've had to slow down, but with her limp, she didn't. The whole time she was purring contentedly, but also stifling a sneeze with each breath due to the strong TwolegPlace fumes that filled her lungs. She wasn't sure how anything could stand to live with smell, or if anything lived quite as long after being exposed all their lives. She blinked, the scarred patch if skin where her other eye had once been wrinkling slightly, which gave her a scary but also comical appearance.
(Sorry I took so long to respond, I've been very sick/busy c: )
Emma flattened her ears a little at the smell of the twoleg neighborhood she had never gotten quite used to it since her home had been quite far away from the strange smelling place, her mind began to wander as they trotted along at somewhat brisk pace then she thought of strangest thing Will we ever get kits? her eyes stayed to the ground as she thought this Maybe there will be some kits we can adopt? i would enjoy playing and making sure they would not get into trouble.. a bit of sadness came over her thinking that even if they did find kits to take in they would never be accepted if they were to join the clan, but still Emma wished to have kits so she could teach them love them as much as her mother had loved her maybe she would even show them her mother, but would she be even proud? maybe disgusted? the molly then turned her head towards Eaglesong a confused look on her face "No i havent tried fresh warm meat...but there's something i need to ask you..".

The Golden Siamese cat felt nervous unsure whether she should say it or not, nervously she finished her sentence " D-Do you want kits?" she stuttered hoping that her mate would say yes but knew there was a good chance she would say no, looking away from Eaglesong she noticed that they were now leaving the twoleg place behind them glad a little she let out a small sigh of relief but still felt like she was about to panic a few more words slipped out of her mouth "I-I mean if we adopt some and take care of them..." she looked into Eaglesong's eye searching for anything something that could make her hopeful.

doghouse
March 28th, 2017, 12:14 AM
Emma flattened her ears a little at the smell of the twoleg neighborhood she had never gotten quite used to it since her home had been quite far away from the strange smelling place, her mind began to wander as they trotted along at somewhat brisk pace then she thought of strangest thing Will we ever get kits? her eyes stayed to the ground as she thought this Maybe there will be some kits we can adopt? i would enjoy playing and making sure they would not get into trouble.. a bit of sadness came over her thinking that even if they did find kits to take in they would never be accepted if they were to join the clan, but still Emma wished to have kits so she could teach them love them as much as her mother had loved her maybe she would even show them her mother, but would she be even proud? maybe disgusted? the molly then turned her head towards Eaglesong a confused look on her face "No i havent tried fresh warm meat...but there's something i need to ask you..".

The Golden Siamese cat felt nervous unsure whether she should say it or not, nervously she finished her sentence " D-Do you want kits?" she stuttered hoping that her mate would say yes but knew there was a good chance she would say no, looking away from Eaglesong she noticed that they were now leaving the twoleg place behind them glad a little she let out a small sigh of relief but still felt like she was about to panic a few more words slipped out of her mouth "I-I mean if we adopt some and take care of them..." she looked into Eaglesong's eye searching for anything something that could make her hopeful.
Eaglesong glanced over at Emma, wondering what was running through her mate's mind. The molly sighed quietly, knowing that that was something she would never know, and would be better off not knowing anyways. She flicked the tip of her tail, her maw open a bit as she fresh, cool scents of the moor began to reach her nose. She loved this smell, and the feel of the wind in her fur. She forgot all about her injury and half ran half limped quickly up the nearest hill so she could see her home. She turned, looking back at Emma with a gleam of joy in her remaining eye. “C'mon slowpoke!” she called playfully, her tail held high above her head. Then she stopped dead, unmoving and silent. Instantly, she plodded clumsily back down the hill, her head low. “What is it?” she asked quietly, standing in front of her mate and trying to figure out what the blue-eyed molly's question was.

This was not at all what Eaglesong had expected, and for a moment, she stood silent and still, her face void of emotion. “I-I don't know . . . . I never really thought about it. . . .” Eaglesong muttered uncertainly. She wasn't against having kits, but it seemed very sudden, and she wasn't sure she was ready, plus they would first have to choose where to live and settle down, and there was just so much that would need preparing. “I guess maybe, once we've settled down, but I don't know. . . .” she murmured, her pale yellow eye giving away all of what she was feeling.

~Masked~
March 28th, 2017, 05:06 PM
Eaglesong glanced over at Emma, wondering what was running through her mate's mind. The molly sighed quietly, knowing that that was something she would never know, and would be better off not knowing anyways. She flicked the tip of her tail, her maw open a bit as she fresh, cool scents of the moor began to reach her nose. She loved this smell, and the feel of the wind in her fur. She forgot all about her injury and half ran half limped quickly up the nearest hill so she could see her home. She turned, looking back at Emma with a gleam of joy in her remaining eye. “C'mon slowpoke!” she called playfully, her tail held high above her head. Then she stopped dead, unmoving and silent. Instantly, she plodded clumsily back down the hill, her head low. “What is it?” she asked quietly, standing in front of her mate and trying to figure out what the blue-eyed molly's question was.

This was not at all what Eaglesong had expected, and for a moment, she stood silent and still, her face void of emotion. “I-I don't know . . . . I never really thought about it. . . .” Eaglesong muttered uncertainly. She wasn't against having kits, but it seemed very sudden, and she wasn't sure she was ready, plus they would first have to choose where to live and settle down, and there was just so much that would need preparing. “I guess maybe, once we've settled down, but I don't know. . . .” she murmured, her pale yellow eye giving away all of what she was feeling.
Emma stared at Eaglesong first with relief then with happiness, she purred loudly "Im glad you think that..." she stopped licking Eaglesong's forehead then finishing her sentence "I didn't want to bother you about it but i know you're my mate and i don't wanna ever keep something from you!" her voice became soft as she added "i don't mind if we were never to have kits, I just wanted to know your opinion i'm sorry i said that so suddenly and if it put pressure on you..can we just forget about it for now please?" now Emma really just wanted to forget the embarrassing moment and continue on her blue eyes locked with her mates one pale yellow eye despite the sudden question Emma had asked she still felt a calmness maybe it was from the moor or the wind she was not sure but did not move other than breathing.

The golden siamese while waiting for a response could hear the grass rustle and the sound of small paws pattering on the ground a rabbit must have been nearby the two she cats and since they were so quiet it assumed nothing was there or didn't notice it is this how feels to be a WindClan cat? the wind blew her blonde fur she found it quite amazing that Eaglesong had lived out here so long with this amazing feeling..

~Masked~
April 1st, 2017, 01:46 AM
Emma stared at Eaglesong first with relief then with happiness, she purred loudly "Im glad you think that..." she stopped licking Eaglesong's forehead then finishing her sentence "I didn't want to bother you about it but i know you're my mate and i don't wanna ever keep something from you!" her voice became soft as she added "i don't mind if we were never to have kits, I just wanted to know your opinion i'm sorry i said that so suddenly and if it put pressure on you..can we just forget about it for now please?" now Emma really just wanted to forget the embarrassing moment and continue on her blue eyes locked with her mates one pale yellow eye despite the sudden question Emma had asked she still felt a calmness maybe it was from the moor or the wind she was not sure but did not move other than breathing.

The golden siamese while waiting for a response could hear the grass rustle and the sound of small paws pattering on the ground a rabbit must have been nearby the two she cats and since they were so quiet it assumed nothing was there or didn't notice it is this how feels to be a WindClan cat? the wind blew her blonde fur she found it quite amazing that Eaglesong had lived out here so long with this amazing feeling..
(Bumpa lump :) Spirited Darkness )

doghouse
April 1st, 2017, 10:06 AM

Eaglesong purred, rubbing her head against Emma's, tasting the freshness of the moor breeze and hearing the rustle of grass and howl of wind, it gave her a sense of elation, and she raised her head, injuries forgotten. I'm home. she thought, looking around. She had missed the place terribly, and wondered how it'd changed. She wondered how WindClan was after the victory against Singenight, and how much had changed. Finally, WindClan was at peace she hoped, after so long cowering in fear. A fire, and then the rule of Singenight, and then battle. It'd exhausted everyone who had stood against the leader.
Then Eaglesong's shoulders slumped a bit as she remembered that she couldn't go back yet, if ever. But she knew that whatever happened, Emma was at her side, and she would be at Emma's.

“Perhaps one day, after we've decided on where our future together lays.” she whispered before looking in the direction of the noise. “Okay, so you see where the rabbit is?” she indicated with a sweep of her tail towards where the grasses were jiggling more than they ought. “What we're gonna do is, I'm gonna creep in a wide circle around it and scare it towards you, and you gotta catch it with your claws, got it?” she instructed, remembering all her old techniques and ways of hunting, which she'd not done in a long time.

(Sorry I took so long, I was unable to access internet since Monday until last night)

~Masked~
April 1st, 2017, 08:55 PM
Eaglesong purred, rubbing her head against Emma's, tasting the freshness of the moor breeze and hearing the rustle of grass and howl of wind, it gave her a sense of elation, and she raised her head, injuries forgotten. I'm home. she thought, looking around. She had missed the place terribly, and wondered how it'd changed. She wondered how WindClan was after the victory against Singenight, and how much had changed. Finally, WindClan was at peace she hoped, after so long cowering in fear. A fire, and then the rule of Singenight, and then battle. It'd exhausted everyone who had stood against the leader.
Then Eaglesong's shoulders slumped a bit as she remembered that she couldn't go back yet, if ever. But she knew that whatever happened, Emma was at her side, and she would be at Emma's.

“Perhaps one day, after we've decided on where our future together lays.” she whispered before looking in the direction of the noise. “Okay, so you see where the rabbit is?” she indicated with a sweep of her tail towards where the grasses were jiggling more than they ought. “What we're gonna do is, I'm gonna creep in a wide circle around it and scare it towards you, and you gotta catch it with your claws, got it?” she instructed, remembering all her old techniques and ways of hunting, which she'd not done in a long time.

(Sorry I took so long, I was unable to access internet since Monday until last night)
(Thats fine!)
Emma nodded watching the patch of grass that looked differently to the others, "Y-Yeah! Okay let's do this!" she felt nervous but tried her best to look confident "i can do this i can do this.." she muttered to herself gently shaking her head "I can do this!" she nodded to Eaglesong signaling her to scare the rabbit towards her even if didn't catch it at first the molly knew she would be able to chase it and hopefully catch it, the feeling of relief was still within her so it calmed her nerves a bit and so did her mate's calming presence but still she felt unsure and nervous but she was brave and knew she could do it!

The molly let her claws unsheath and stood in a position so she could easily grab the rabbit when it would race towards her, her eyes narrowed watching were the rabbit was she saw it had moved a few meters but not very far as she waited Emma started to think Maybe when this is all over they could finally decide where they wanted to go.. she stared at the sky But what would happen if Eagle song didn't make it? she looked back at where the rabbit was and sighed she wouldn't be able to go on without her mate Eaglesong made her life so much better she felt lonely before everycat she thought liked her left her all alone a small smile formed on her maw If she ever died I would die too for her i would everything....
(sorry mines a bit short!)

doghouse
April 3rd, 2017, 04:53 AM
(Thats fine!)
Emma nodded watching the patch of grass that looked differently to the others, "Y-Yeah! Okay let's do this!" she felt nervous but tried her best to look confident "i can do this i can do this.." she muttered to herself gently shaking her head "I can do this!" she nodded to Eaglesong signaling her to scare the rabbit towards her even if didn't catch it at first the molly knew she would be able to chase it and hopefully catch it, the feeling of relief was still within her so it calmed her nerves a bit and so did her mate's calming presence but still she felt unsure and nervous but she was brave and knew she could do it!

The molly let her claws unsheath and stood in a position so she could easily grab the rabbit when it would race towards her, her eyes narrowed watching were the rabbit was she saw it had moved a few meters but not very far as she waited Emma started to think Maybe when this is all over they could finally decide where they wanted to go.. she stared at the sky But what would happen if Eagle song didn't make it? she looked back at where the rabbit was and sighed she wouldn't be able to go on without her mate Eaglesong made her life so much better she felt lonely before everycat she thought liked her left her all alone a small smile formed on her maw If she ever died I would die too for her i would everything....
(sorry mines a bit short!)
Eaglesong nodded excitedly, wincing in pain at the motion and hoping that Emma hadn't noticed. She didn't want to worry with golden Siamese, and she wanted to focus on the hunt, not her wounds. She could tell that Emma was nervous, and she lowered her head. “Hey, it's all right to be nervous. I was on my first hunt.” she said reassuringly, laughing slightly as she remembered how she'd slipped and missed the prey on her first hunt. The tan tabby gave a short nod before slipping off through the tall golden-green grasses, making a wide arch around the rabbit so as not to scare it off too soon. She hoped that this hunt would go alright, although there would be plenty more chances now that newleaf had arrived. It was still early on during the season, but still, prey would soon grow more plentiful as the air got warmer. After a while of creeping slowly around the space in which the rabbit was hidden, she stopped, happy with where she was at. Crouching low in a hunter's crouch, she waited until the rabbit had its back turned to her and was facing Emma. She could faintly see Emma, looking poised to grab the rabbit.

Good. She thought, pleased. Then, in a sudden act of movement, Eaglesong lunged forwards, letting out a loud caterwaul to scare the rabbit. To her great disliking, her leg with the injured shoulder gave way under her and she fell, landing on her side in the grass where she lay hidden, panting. The pain was pretty bad, but she tried her best to hide it. Waiting calmly, she slowly got to her paws, limping heavily on her wounded like. She knew that wounds took time to heal, and she would have to stay off of that leg, and really, she would heal far better if she didn't walk around and just rested all day, but she could never do that again. It'd been hard enough when she'd been recovering from all her burns and her missing eye, but at least then she'd been able to leave camp and walk around. She didn't want to be stuck somewhere for a long period of time. Clenching her jaw, she watched as the rabbit raced towards where Emma was hidden, her eye glinting with hopeful satisfaction. She wanted to see how Emma did, and thought that this was kind of like training an apprentice, but not quite, as that was her mate.

(Don't worry about it ^^ Length doesn't really matter).

~Masked~
April 4th, 2017, 10:07 PM
Eaglesong nodded excitedly, wincing in pain at the motion and hoping that Emma hadn't noticed. She didn't want to worry with golden Siamese, and she wanted to focus on the hunt, not her wounds. She could tell that Emma was nervous, and she lowered her head. “Hey, it's all right to be nervous. I was on my first hunt.” she said reassuringly, laughing slightly as she remembered how she'd slipped and missed the prey on her first hunt. The tan tabby gave a short nod before slipping off through the tall golden-green grasses, making a wide arch around the rabbit so as not to scare it off too soon. She hoped that this hunt would go alright, although there would be plenty more chances now that newleaf had arrived. It was still early on during the season, but still, prey would soon grow more plentiful as the air got warmer. After a while of creeping slowly around the space in which the rabbit was hidden, she stopped, happy with where she was at. Crouching low in a hunter's crouch, she waited until the rabbit had its back turned to her and was facing Emma. She could faintly see Emma, looking poised to grab the rabbit.

Good. She thought, pleased. Then, in a sudden act of movement, Eaglesong lunged forwards, letting out a loud caterwaul to scare the rabbit. To her great disliking, her leg with the injured shoulder gave way under her and she fell, landing on her side in the grass where she lay hidden, panting. The pain was pretty bad, but she tried her best to hide it. Waiting calmly, she slowly got to her paws, limping heavily on her wounded like. She knew that wounds took time to heal, and she would have to stay off of that leg, and really, she would heal far better if she didn't walk around and just rested all day, but she could never do that again. It'd been hard enough when she'd been recovering from all her burns and her missing eye, but at least then she'd been able to leave camp and walk around. She didn't want to be stuck somewhere for a long period of time. Clenching her jaw, she watched as the rabbit raced towards where Emma was hidden, her eye glinting with hopeful satisfaction. She wanted to see how Emma did, and thought that this was kind of like training an apprentice, but not quite, as that was her mate.

(Don't worry about it ^^ Length doesn't really matter).
(Thanks!)
Emma felt her heart pound in her chest as the rabbit hurled towards her it almost was directly in front of her now so she leaped up from her hiding place and landed onto the small creature holding it down with her claws she almost felt bad, so quickly she bit its neck ending its life, the molly was surprised at how fast the rabbit ran she had been distracted and almost missed it "I-I got it!" it had been a lot harder than she had expected it to be but Emma was happy she caught it.

The golden Siamese smiled gently at Eaglesong she worried for her mate noticing how she was limping now, picking the rabbit up she padded over to her mate "Are You okay?" she asked placing the rabbit down she sat down patting the spot beside her with her paw for Eaglesong to sit next to her, the molly looked back at the piece of prey she could tell that it was gonna be delicious because of the smell she was surprised at how good it smelt Wow! this smells much better than my normal food... she sighed maybe it would be fun to be a loner or clan cat it had never really occurred to her just how much she would enjoy being a loner or clan cat catching her own prey and doing whatever she wanted and wherever she wanted.

doghouse
April 4th, 2017, 10:50 PM
(Thanks!)
Emma felt her heart pound in her chest as the rabbit hurled towards her it almost was directly in front of her now so she leaped up from her hiding place and landed onto the small creature holding it down with her claws she almost felt bad, so quickly she bit its neck ending its life, the molly was surprised at how fast the rabbit ran she had been distracted and almost missed it "I-I got it!" it had been a lot harder than she had expected it to be but Emma was happy she caught it.

The golden Siamese smiled gently at Eaglesong she worried for her mate noticing how she was limping now, picking the rabbit up she padded over to her mate "Are You okay?" she asked placing the rabbit down she sat down patting the spot beside her with her paw for Eaglesong to sit next to her, the molly looked back at the piece of prey she could tell that it was gonna be delicious because of the smell she was surprised at how good it smelt Wow! this smells much better than my normal food... she sighed maybe it would be fun to be a loner or clan cat it had never really occurred to her just how much she would enjoy being a loner or clan cat catching her own prey and doing whatever she wanted and wherever she wanted.
Eaglesong sat down by Emma's side, staring at the rabbit proudly. She hadn't caught it, Emma had, and that was why she was proud, but she shook her head, amused by herself. “Yeah, yeah. I'm fine.” she said in a reassuring tone, giving her shoulder a good licking, trying to hide the fact that she must've reopened it a little, as she tasted blood. She wanted to actually be completely fine, but she would have to deal with it. She looked from the limp rabbit to Emma, her eye twinkling with a playful mischief. She gave the end of her tail an encouraging wave. “Well? Are you gonna true it before it goes cold?” she said teasingly, purring all the while. She said patiently waiting, and also studying her mate's face, trying to guess at what Emma was thinking. If she was feeling remorse for killing the rabbit, Eaglesong knew the feeling, but had gotten used to it.

She smiled, flopping on to her side to keep the weight of her bad leg. She realized that no matter how hard she tried, it could not be ignored. She gave it a good washing, relieved that at last the foul smell was beginning to lessen, meaning it had started healing.

~Masked~
April 5th, 2017, 11:12 PM
Eaglesong sat down by Emma's side, staring at the rabbit proudly. She hadn't caught it, Emma had, and that was why she was proud, but she shook her head, amused by herself. “Yeah, yeah. I'm fine.” she said in a reassuring tone, giving her shoulder a good licking, trying to hide the fact that she must've reopened it a little, as she tasted blood. She wanted to actually be completely fine, but she would have to deal with it. She looked from the limp rabbit to Emma, her eye twinkling with a playful mischief. She gave the end of her tail an encouraging wave. “Well? Are you gonna true it before it goes cold?” she said teasingly, purring all the while. She said patiently waiting, and also studying her mate's face, trying to guess at what Emma was thinking. If she was feeling remorse for killing the rabbit, Eaglesong knew the feeling, but had gotten used to it.

She smiled, flopping on to her side to keep the weight of her bad leg. She realized that no matter how hard she tried, it could not be ignored. She gave it a good washing, relieved that at last the foul smell was beginning to lessen, meaning it had started healing.
Emma felt a smile form on her maw giggling she looked back at the rabbit "Okay okay! i'm gonna try it now!" quickly she reached down a took a small bite out of the rabbit her eyes widened in surprise and amazement the flavors danced on her tongue the fur was weird but the meat was well it was a hard flavor to describe but much much better then the food she had gotten from her twolegs small dry pellets that tasted terrible it filled her stomach but for taste it was terrible, the molly smiled widely at her mate "It's amazing!" she exclaimed giving a small lick to Eaglesong's forehead "This is much better then the food i usually eat, how about have a bite?" gently with her paw she pushed the rabbit carcass towards her mate.

Emma looked around wondering exactly where they were in Windclan territory she hadn't been to the clans or anywhere near them too often so this was bound to happen curiously she asked turning back to her mate "Can you tell how close we are to Windclan camp?" it would be good to know how far they were from the home of the clan since it would mean they would be able to find it if needed but also avoid it too.
(Btw, where are they gonna get help for Eaglesong? like a med cat or?)

doghouse
April 6th, 2017, 10:02 PM
Emma felt a smile form on her maw giggling she looked back at the rabbit "Okay okay! i'm gonna try it now!" quickly she reached down a took a small bite out of the rabbit her eyes widened in surprise and amazement the flavors danced on her tongue the fur was weird but the meat was well it was a hard flavor to describe but much much better then the food she had gotten from her twolegs small dry pellets that tasted terrible it filled her stomach but for taste it was terrible, the molly smiled widely at her mate "It's amazing!" she exclaimed giving a small lick to Eaglesong's forehead "This is much better then the food i usually eat, how about have a bite?" gently with her paw she pushed the rabbit carcass towards her mate.

Emma looked around wondering exactly where they were in Windclan territory she hadn't been to the clans or anywhere near them too often so this was bound to happen curiously she asked turning back to her mate "Can you tell how close we are to Windclan camp?" it would be good to know how far they were from the home of the clan since it would mean they would be able to find it if needed but also avoid it too.
(Btw, where are they gonna get help for Eaglesong? like a med cat or?)
Eaglesong laughed, but also trying to cover up a hiss of pain as she did, not wanting to trouble Emma any more than she'd already done. She felt pretty bad that Emma had to practically take care of her, and knew that once she was healed, she would make it up to the pretty golden molly. As Emma tasted the rabbit, she grinned like a goofball, her eyes twinkling with amusement. “Isn't that just the best?” she purred happily, barely able to speak due to her purring being so loud and strong. Eaglesong returned the lick on the head, then nodded before crouching down, keeping all the weight off of her bad leg. She sliced it open a bit and peeled off the skin so that there was a patch of raw exposed flesh, then she took a bite, that way she wasn't eating any of the fur.

After swallowing the warm, delicious bite of rabbit, she glanced around. Hopefully they were far enough from WindClan territory that they wouldn't meet any warriors or apprentices or something, but also close enough that there wouldn't be any rogues or loners wandering around, as she wasn't exactly in the mood for either of those things. She sighed quietly, taking a deep breath. “Probably a good many rabbit chases. Maybe four or five?” she said, making her statement almost end in a question. “Too far to be noticed unless a border patrol comes this way, and even then . . . .” she added, wondering what Emma's motive for asking that particular question was.
(We can try medicine cat or I can bring in my former DS healer trainee who's now a rogue. Whichever you prefer.)

~Masked~
April 20th, 2017, 09:14 AM
Eaglesong laughed, but also trying to cover up a hiss of pain as she did, not wanting to trouble Emma any more than she'd already done. She felt pretty bad that Emma had to practically take care of her, and knew that once she was healed, she would make it up to the pretty golden molly. As Emma tasted the rabbit, she grinned like a goofball, her eyes twinkling with amusement. “Isn't that just the best?” she purred happily, barely able to speak due to her purring being so loud and strong. Eaglesong returned the lick on the head, then nodded before crouching down, keeping all the weight off of her bad leg. She sliced it open a bit and peeled off the skin so that there was a patch of raw exposed flesh, then she took a bite, that way she wasn't eating any of the fur.

After swallowing the warm, delicious bite of rabbit, she glanced around. Hopefully they were far enough from WindClan territory that they wouldn't meet any warriors or apprentices or something, but also close enough that there wouldn't be any rogues or loners wandering around, as she wasn't exactly in the mood for either of those things. She sighed quietly, taking a deep breath. “Probably a good many rabbit chases. Maybe four or five?” she said, making her statement almost end in a question. “Too far to be noticed unless a border patrol comes this way, and even then . . . .” she added, wondering what Emma's motive for asking that particular question was.
(We can try medicine cat or I can bring in my former DS healer trainee who's now a rogue. Whichever you prefer.)
(Maybe bring in your former DS Healer trainee?)
Emma gave a small nod smiling gently at her mate, "okay, How painful are your wounds..?" she asked tilting her head a little, the worry for the pretty she cat had started to consume her again her claws dug into the ground tearing up pieces of dirt anxiety and worry felt like a million fleas on her pelt jumping about she breathed in then out, smiling widely at her mate she suppressed the negative feeling and looked out into the moors then back at Eaglesong's one pretty eye it was all she needed the beauty that her mate would have had with two eyes would be too much for Emma and the toms would be all over her what cat wouldn't love her? Emma loved everything about her but if hadn't lost her eye or anything then would she have found a true love better than Emma? would they have even...met...?

The thoughts consumed her all she could do was sit there staring at her mate, her heart pounded so loud she was sure that even cats from Starclan could hear it mental wounds reopened and she could feel her heart ache it felt like she had cuts all over her body this was not true, as all she could do was look up at Eaglesong small droplets beginning to fall down her cheeks she could hardly see now through the many tears and she let out choked sobs she tried to say something but it only came out strangely enough like more sobs and random words finally she was able to say something "W-Why do you love m-me? I'm just some kittypet! you could have had any handsome tom in clan! they would have all fallen for y-y-you..your so beautiful and kind..." another sob escaped her "so amazing..P-Please tell me why..? w-why?!" Emma looked at her, the golden siamese's legs shook violently and finally they buckled from beneath her and she laid there helpless weak but did not look up at Eaglesong again her sobs had stopped now and only a few tears remained on her fluffy cheeks but so silently she whispered " W-Why didn't you leave? just like they all did.." she fell silent and rested her head on her paws the outburst had truly confused her but at the time she felt a small weight lifted of her..
(Very late!! sorry, and also a breakdown because i can ^^' also im a terrible person)

~Masked~
April 21st, 2017, 11:29 PM
Emma gave a small nod smiling gently at her mate, "okay, How painful are your wounds..?" she asked tilting her head a little, the worry for the pretty she cat had started to consume her again her claws dug into the ground tearing up pieces of dirt anxiety and worry felt like a million fleas on her pelt jumping about she breathed in then out, smiling widely at her mate she suppressed the negative feeling and looked out into the moors then back at Eaglesong's one pretty eye it was all she needed the beauty that her mate would have had with two eyes would be too much for Emma and the toms would be all over her what cat wouldn't love her? Emma loved everything about her but if hadn't lost her eye or anything then would she have found a true love better than Emma? would they have even...met...?

The thoughts consumed her all she could do was sit there staring at her mate, her heart pounded so loud she was sure that even cats from Starclan could hear it mental wounds reopened and she could feel her heart ache it felt like she had cuts all over her body this was not true, as all she could do was look up at Eaglesong small droplets beginning to fall down her cheeks she could hardly see now through the many tears and she let out choked sobs she tried to say something but it only came out strangely enough like more sobs and random words finally she was able to say something "W-Why do you love m-me? I'm just some kittypet! you could have had any handsome tom in clan! they would have all fallen for y-y-you..your so beautiful and kind..." another sob escaped her "so amazing..P-Please tell me why..? w-why?!" Emma looked at her, the golden siamese's legs shook violently and finally they buckled from beneath her and she laid there helpless weak but did not look up at Eaglesong again her sobs had stopped now and only a few tears remained on her fluffy cheeks but so silently she whispered " W-Why didn't you leave? just like they all did.." she fell silent and rested her head on her paws the outburst had truly confused her but at the time she felt a small weight lifted of her..
(Very late!! sorry, and also a breakdown because i can ^^' also im a terrible person)
( Skelly just in case you still can't see it in your notifications)

doghouse
April 24th, 2017, 11:32 AM
( Skelly just in case you still can't see it in your notifications)
(I can. I'll respond soon.. Writer's block and in and out of hospital. I'll get to it soon though. Maybe tonight or tomorrow)

~Masked~
April 25th, 2017, 03:51 AM
(I can. I'll respond soon.. Writer's block and in and out of hospital. I'll get to it soon though. Maybe tonight or tomorrow)
( okie dokie! )

doghouse
April 26th, 2017, 07:47 AM

(Alright)
Eaglesong sighed quietly, and she probably would've started pacing back and forth to if not for her fear of opening up her already sore wounds. Closing her eye, the one-eyed molly sank to the ground, her tail flicking to and fro lazily. She wanted to just rest for a minute, but she forced herself to stay awake, for even she knew the dangers of sleeping while badly hurt and left without any cat with knowledge of herbs. Her nose twitched as she caught a whiff of unfamiliar scent, and she stiffened, then decided it best to ignore it, because chances were, it was likely nothing. Slowly she sat up, careful not to open her wounds, especially her shoulder wound, since she was fairly sure it was infected.

She heard a strange notice and looked at Emma, about to ask when she saw what it was. She watched in silence as Emma started crying, then sidled over and sat with her side pressed comfortingly against Emma's side, her yellow eye full of concern and sympathy. She tried to brush away Emma's tears with the tip of her tail, but it was useless, so she stayed put, gently pulling her tongue soothingly over Emma's ears. Eaglesong waited silently, trying her best to comfort her mate. She hated seeing her like this, and continued to lap her tongue gently over Emma's ears, wincing with every movement although she tried to hide it. “Emma. . . I love you because you're so kind a friendly and I really like being with you.” she purred quietly, her eyes full of love for the golden Siamese. “I would never have taken a mate in my Clan who tried to flirt with me, and few did because I'm half Clan. My mother, she was a rogue. Traitorous murderer, and my father no better. In WindClan, a lot of cats are judged that way, but really only if they have bad parents. Everyone thought I would be just like my dad.” she explained. No tom dared fall for her for fear that she would lure them away and kill them. Of course, now things were better and nobody thought that, but that was how it'd been. “I didn't leave you because I never could've done it. I fell in love with you, and that's why I asked you to bemy mate. Do remember that I promised that I would never give up. I meant I will not stop trying to find a way, and I will always be here for you and with you.” Eaglesong said, and by this time, she too was crying, tears soaking her cheek fur.
(Don't worry about it ^^ You alright?)

~Masked~
May 6th, 2017, 09:53 PM
(Alright)
Eaglesong sighed quietly, and she probably would've started pacing back and forth to if not for her fear of opening up her already sore wounds. Closing her eye, the one-eyed molly sank to the ground, her tail flicking to and fro lazily. She wanted to just rest for a minute, but she forced herself to stay awake, for even she knew the dangers of sleeping while badly hurt and left without any cat with knowledge of herbs. Her nose twitched as she caught a whiff of unfamiliar scent, and she stiffened, then decided it best to ignore it, because chances were, it was likely nothing. Slowly she sat up, careful not to open her wounds, especially her shoulder wound, since she was fairly sure it was infected.

She heard a strange notice and looked at Emma, about to ask when she saw what it was. She watched in silence as Emma started crying, then sidled over and sat with her side pressed comfortingly against Emma's side, her yellow eye full of concern and sympathy. She tried to brush away Emma's tears with the tip of her tail, but it was useless, so she stayed put, gently pulling her tongue soothingly over Emma's ears. Eaglesong waited silently, trying her best to comfort her mate. She hated seeing her like this, and continued to lap her tongue gently over Emma's ears, wincing with every movement although she tried to hide it. “Emma. . . I love you because you're so kind a friendly and I really like being with you.” she purred quietly, her eyes full of love for the golden Siamese. “I would never have taken a mate in my Clan who tried to flirt with me, and few did because I'm half Clan. My mother, she was a rogue. Traitorous murderer, and my father no better. In WindClan, a lot of cats are judged that way, but really only if they have bad parents. Everyone thought I would be just like my dad.” she explained. No tom dared fall for her for fear that she would lure them away and kill them. Of course, now things were better and nobody thought that, but that was how it'd been. “I didn't leave you because I never could've done it. I fell in love with you, and that's why I asked you to be my mate. Do remember that I promised that I would never give up. I meant I will not stop trying to find a way, and I will always be here for you and with you.” Eaglesong said, and by this time, she too was crying, tears soaking her cheek fur.
(Don't worry about it ^^ You alright?)
Slowly Emma looked up at her mate tears still moving down her cheeks they were both crying now, the golden furred she cat moved herself and sat up placing her muzzle into Eaglesong's fur she just sat there like this wishing never to move again feeling the warmth of the she cat and just being there made her calm down, Emma pulled away after a few moments "Thank you Eaglesong, You made my life so much better even when these bad things are happening I know that everything will be okay because we are here together.." she said quietly, then her eyes filled with determination "You won't die, I promise you that over my own life " then she said softly "we should find some help, once you feel well enough we can go and find some cat to help us.." she lifted her tail and wiped away Eaglesong's tears "I promise Eaglesong we will be together till the end of time even if we meet in a different world i will always love you.." she whispered, even when they died and got made into another cat she would always find Eaglesong whoever she was...

The molly sniffed the air she could smell mostly rabbits but hints of other cats were mixed in there too, strangely enough only one of them smelt somewhat new she found it strange but ignored that, closing her eyes a smile across her face this is not how she thought her life would be but that didn't bother her it made her happy she would be able to be with Eaglesong all her life even if it wouldn't be that long she just knew it, it was strange but the thought just came to her she knew in the end everything would be okay that everything would be fine always, Maybe the stars are in our favor? she shook her head Only time could tell that. (Im okay, just got a lot of stuff going on! sorry if this a little short!)