PDA

View Full Version : Sparrow's Den/Territory (0P3N)

Serendipity
December 17th, 2016, 03:34 PM
YEAH, SO THIS IS MY CAT'S, SPARROW'S TERRITORY. WHY CHU HERE????
Please, before rping, fill out this form so ik who you are
Name:
Looks (Link plz):
Personality (No TBRP'D, but I accept 'it changes, but mostly _ _ _ _ _ )
Love Interest? (Open accepted like duh)
Other:
Rp Example:
Backstory:
Questions?:

:bloomingrose: :bloomingrose: :bloomingrose::bloomingrose: :bloomingrose: :bloomingrose: :bloomingrose: :bloomingrose: :bloomingrose: :bloomingrose: :bloomingrose: :bloomingrose:
My Charrie:
Name: Sparrow
Looks (Link plz): https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-GCubaXFWlhE/VkLKHXvfihI/AAAAAAAAJDw/n8woWhviFFc/w506-h750/SwanTail.png
Personality: It changes, depending on the situation and who she's around, but she is normally light-headed and dreamy, and nice... But with new people, and mysterious people, she can be a bit of a porcupine.
Love Interest? (Open accepted like duh): Open
Other: Nah
Rp Example: I don't need to cuz I the owner -~-
Backstory: She used to be a kittypet, then got chased out when new people moved in.
Questions?:No

meraki
December 17th, 2016, 04:03 PM
Name: Artisan
Looks: character site (http://fireswcocharries.weebly.com/artisan.html)
Personality: ^
Love Interest: None
RP example: Lightning walked with Duchess in silence, enjoying the peaceful sounds. When they reached the stream, he noticed her slight confusion. "It's called a stream. Fish live in it. They're pretty tasty, but fishy and scaly too." He meowed, turning husband gaze to the flowing brook. "But if you want to catch one, you have to be very patient and wait for the fish to swim to you. Then, you strike. But make sure you sit so you do not cast a shadow upon the water, for the fish will see and swim away" Lightning meowed. "There are birds in nests in the trees, too. The nests are made of sticks and hay and leaves and mud and anything they can find. They lay their eggs there. If you are hungry, you can climb up a tree and snatch an egg to eat. Or a whole bird. There are also plenty of rabbits and voles and mice to eat too, if you don't fancy swimming or climbing. They live in little burrows in the ground. But so do foxes. Your better watch out for foxes. But they're not too hard to smell. They smell awful. Badgers are mean too. Leave them alone. Same with snakes." He meowed, grinning. Lightning quite liked to tell others about everything, and could seem quiet and shy at first. But he was one to warm up quick.
Backstory: N/A
Questions: nothing in particular

Serendipity
December 17th, 2016, 04:15 PM
Sparrow strolled around her territory,

meraki
December 17th, 2016, 06:23 PM
Artisan held their head high as they sniffed the air intently. Their turquoise eyes shone, reflecting the sun's brilliant rays. Leaf-bare was coming, and a breeze ruffled their russet pelt. They glanced around after catching the scent of another cat. They walked towards the smell, and it grew stronger. They sat in the shade of a bush and watched the other cat.

Serendipity
December 30th, 2016, 05:07 PM
Artisan held their head high as they sniffed the air intently. Their turquoise eyes shone, reflecting the sun's brilliant rays. Leaf-bare was coming, and a breeze ruffled their russet pelt. They glanced around after catching the scent of another cat. They walked towards the smell, and it grew stronger. They sat in the shade of a bush and watched the other cat.
Sparrow swirled around, her brownie-silver face glaring at the newcomer. "Who do you think you are?"