PDA

View Full Version : What should i get my pets?

Mystery
December 17th, 2016, 04:48 AM
I have 2 dogs and 2 birds. Its nearly Christmas , and I would like to buy them something . So , Dash often eats the things I give him ( O.O ) so im thinking of getting him a bone or a chew toy . Daisy just loves her ball , that dash chewed to death (He is such a bad dog...) , so I want to get her quite a few toys she can play with. The birds , they untangled their last toy which is still in the cage . Any ideas what I could get them?

kozui-chan
December 17th, 2016, 12:39 PM
I have 2 dogs and 2 birds. Its nearly Christmas , and I would like to buy them something . So , Dash often eats the things I give him ( O.O ) so im thinking of getting him a bone or a chew toy . Daisy just loves her ball , that dash chewed to death (He is such a bad dog...) , so I want to get her quite a few toys she can play with. The birds , they untangled their last toy which is still in the cage . Any ideas what I could get them?
the dogs do well with kong balls. they cant be torn apart no matter what. so that would be good. i make home made presents for my bird. anything braided and non-toxic will work well for a toy and perch.

Mystery
December 17th, 2016, 12:53 PM
Thanks! I went to the pet store today , we got the birds a basketball hoop (That's gonna be kinda hard...) . Im going back soon , so ill have a look .

kozui-chan
December 17th, 2016, 12:59 PM
Thanks! I went to the pet store today , we got the birds a basketball hoop (That's gonna be kinda hard...) . Im going back soon , so ill have a look .
my dog had his kong ball 4 ten years. it hasn't been ripped even a little. i wonder how they do it.