PDA

View Full Version : One she-cat, two toms, one problem~

judas
December 16th, 2016, 07:52 PM
One she-cat, two toms, Big problem~
This is the story of a young cat Named [Caramelcloud]. She has a problem, she's being forced to love [Tom 1]. Why? Well because with her looks, and his streath, they will have the most amazing kits. But [Tom 1] Wants to take over Skyclan. [Caramelcloud] Doesn't know what to do, she is forced to love a tom she hates. [Tom 2] one day, see's that [Caramelcloud] is upset and talks to her. After a while they fall in love, [Tom 1] Gets upset, and begans to hate [Tom 2]

A while later [Caramelcloud] finds out she's having kits. but who's kits will they be? Thats the main problem...[Tom 2] is over-joyed about the kits, [Tom 1] is to. [Caramelcloud] Began's to get sick, due to the cold weather. [Tom1] starts to blame [Tom 2] After a while, [Caramelcloud] gets better, her belly has swollen. She spends her time in the nursery, hoping the kits won't be like [Tom 1]

[Caramelcloud] Gets worried and Gives birth to them in secret.
The kits are born, and sadly, they look slightly like [Tom 1] [Caramelcloud] is heart broken, then it happens. She takes them back to Skyclan. One of her kits meet their real father. [Caramelcloud] Gets get worried, [Tom 1] Grows attached to the kit and teaches him/her/they battle moves. [Tom 2] Know knows he's not the real father, but loves them anyway. He plays with the other kits. [Tom 1] Gets Jellie. One night, after a long day of hunting [Tom 2] is attacked by [Tom 1]

[Tom 1] is kicked out of the clan. The kit who he has spent time with gets upset, not knowing why his/her/they has left. [Tom 2] tries to tell the kit why, but he/her/they don't understand.
__________________________________________________ _____________
Depending on how the kit's roleplayer wants them to act, the kit with ether accept the Tom or not, Its up to them to choose.
If you had read this far put, "Caramelcloud is a lil' babe. Now I don't want to exclude anyone but please try to be literate, 3+ lines please!

Roles:
Friends
Tom 1
Tom 2
______
Form~
Name:
Looks:
Role:
How active are you:
Other/Questions
Role-play sample:
Password:
Other/Questions
Role-play sample:
Password:
Perso: A kind cat, she doesn't like killing or hurting other cats. She's kind, loves to play, climb and run. She spends her time flirting, or grooming her fur. Although she likes to groom her fur, she doesn't think she's the prettiest cat in skyclan. She just thinks she's a normal, everyday cat.
Looks: Example (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/fc/12/1e/fc121ea9685e65da3320404b79312f61.jpg)
Caramelcloud is a dappled she cat. Her fur has many different shades mixed into it. Her pelt is a mix of creme and grey/brown. She is a fluffy she cat, her chest, and front paws are white. Caramelcloud also has two different colored eyes. The left one being light blue and the right one being a leafy green color.
Role: She cat
Other/Questions: None

-Edit: New form requirement-

Mayflower
December 16th, 2016, 07:59 PM
Name: Berrylight
Perso: Always caring and kind, does not like to fight and would rather talk it out, he is actually pretty skittish and jumpy. He was abandoned as a kit, so he has become kind of clingy but doesn't mean to be. He will always be loyal to those he loves and will protest them with his life.
Looks: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-OtFs1FNg1Ac/Ush6HD297gI/AAAAAAAAT18/LHG0SgaUq70/s1600/cab7410e59e3284d2ad24a4d052194db.jpg
Role: tom 2
Other/Questions: nawp

judas
December 16th, 2016, 08:12 PM
Name: Berrylight
Perso: Always caring and kind, does not like to fight and would rather talk it out
Looks: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjAvP_3kPrQAhXGNiYKHaR5DegQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fcfa.org%2Fbreeds%2Fbreedsab%2Fame ricanbobtail.aspx&psig=AFQjCNE4u8grnhzswl-K3IGALMvzbEapVA&ust=1482026414213374
Other/Questions: nawp
Sorry if I'm being picky but could you be a little bit more descriptive with your perso?

Mayflower
December 16th, 2016, 11:03 PM
Sorry if I'm being picky but could you be a little bit more descriptive with your perso?
ok, let me edit it.

Rain
December 17th, 2016, 12:41 PM
Name: GoldenClaw
Perso: Quiet and shy, gentle and hates power but knows how to lead. Emotionally strong, usually lonely but accepts friends. Will give his life for the ones he love.
Looks:Bright orange tom, has lost one eye in a battle, few scars. Soft and fluffy fur lighter belly and white spot on his head.
How active are you: 7-8

judas
December 17th, 2016, 06:20 PM
Name: GoldenClaw
Perso: Quiet and shy, gentle and hates power but knows how to lead. Emotionally strong, usually lonely but accepts friends. Will give his life for the ones he love.
Looks:Bright orange tom, has lost one eye in a battle, few scars. Soft and fluffy fur lighter belly and white spot on his head.
How active are you: 7-8
You left out a few parts of the form

Rain
December 18th, 2016, 01:47 AM
Alright hopefully this is it (sorry if I misunderstood something ^-^) Other/Questions
Role-play sample: (I usually don't write long ones as im a fan of short text rps but oh well) It had been a while since Hercules' last encounter with other wolves, the one that didn't go so well with the ebony male who was accompanied by the small mixed female, or "rat" according to the scene that replayed in his head. He'd lost a good bit of confidence that day, making any possible encounters with others strictly avoided and unconsidered. He'd begun to loose grip on his character, as if it was fading away, but with the days that had passed, traveling through the mountains and only passing through territories, maybe it was about time to get back into his own skin.

Up ahead, Hercules noticed a dark-hued male who seemed to be heading towards the clearing beyond the horizontal blockage of the river that he was following. He didn't expect to get trapped here like he was in a maze, all of that hiking and starving for what? He followed the river to find a good, lush land to claim, and presumably, this rogue was doing the same thing. Well I can't have that now, can I?

"There's no way over to the clearing, and assuming that you got yourself here the only way possible, it looks like we've gotten ourselves in quite the predicament." he chuckled, the deviance restrained in his maw and forbidden from exiting. "We can head back around the river, through the mountains bordering a nearby pack, and head around to the clearing and claim it as our own. There's a better chance at succeeding if there's two of us." he smirked. "The name's Hercules."

It was true that his plan would take days, but his territorial and brute behavior made him thirsty for both blood and something to call his own. His last was taken by some idiots in "love," but today he was taking himself back, and never again would he let another wolf overpower him when their status ordered them equal.

Strobelight
December 18th, 2016, 02:49 AM
Name:Grapetooth
Perso:Likes to hunt,caring,agreeable,sees good in everything
Looks:Very Light purple tabby,hence his name,with a white underbelly and green eyes
Role:Tom 2
How active are you:8/9(Not much on Saturday tho)
Other/Questions:I love you :3(AM SUCH A SUCK-UP)
Role-play sample:Grapetooth padded across the clearing and picked up a mouse from the fresh kill pile,he sat down and watched as his clan lived,warriors helping others,elders telling storys,queens caring for kits,'This is perfect' he thought
Password:Carmelcloud is a lil' babe(My lil babe) *Looks at self* //"Strobe,stop it."

judas
December 18th, 2016, 08:49 AM
Looks:Very Light purple tabby,hence his name,with a white underbelly and green eyes
Role-play sample:Grapetooth padded across the clearing and picked up a mouse from the fresh kill pile,he sat down and watched as his clan lived,warriors helping others,elders telling storys,queens caring for kits,'This is perfect' he thought
Password:Carmelcloud is a lil' babe(My lil babe) *Looks at self* //"Strobe,stop it."
pfffffffffftttttttttt
Before I chose any form, we need some people for Tom 1~

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 18th, 2016, 09:04 AM
Name: Snakestep
Perso: Lonely, introverted, rude, ambitious
Looks: Black tom with a white patch surrounding his eyes, which are brown/black
Role: tom 1
How active are you: 9.999999/10
Other/Questions: --
Role-play sample: "I am not called Cheesecake," meowed the she-cat grouchily, jumping delicately from the boulder on which she was perched. "It's Breezelake." She narrowed her ice blue eyes at the strange cat in front of her, chocolate tail lashing being her. "And what it your name?" she asked, glaring at the tom, eyes glittering dangerously.
Password: Caramel is a little babe

Serendipity
December 18th, 2016, 11:40 AM
Name: Dustyskies
Perso: Funny, kind, sweet
Looks:https://www.royalcanin.com/~/media/Royal-Canin/Product-Categories/cat-breed-landing-hero.ashx
Role: Tom 2
How active are you: 9/10
Other/Questions: No
Role-play sample: Dustyskies lounged in the sun, laying on a rock. His pelt shimmered in the light. He let his paws droop lazily over the edge of the rock, giving him a tired appearance.
Password: Caramel is lil' babe

judas
December 21st, 2016, 10:21 PM
Bump!

Strobelight
December 29th, 2016, 03:49 AM
Bump!
Have you chosen anyone?

judas
December 29th, 2016, 08:41 AM
Name: Snakestep
Perso: Lonely, introverted, rude, ambitious
Looks: Black tom with a white patch surrounding his eyes, which are brown/black
Role: tom 1
How active are you: 9.999999/10
Other/Questions: --
Role-play sample: "I am not called Cheesecake," meowed the she-cat grouchily, jumping delicately from the boulder on which she was perched. "It's Breezelake." She narrowed her ice blue eyes at the strange cat in front of her, chocolate tail lashing being her. "And what it your name?" she asked, glaring at the tom, eyes glittering dangerously.
Password: Caramel is a little babe
Have you chosen anyone?
Strobelight Yes, and Accepted for Tom 2! Pink Orca! Accepted for Tom 1!
Sorry this took so long, I wanted to give it time for EE to settle down.

Strobelight
December 29th, 2016, 08:50 AM
So,I post on the Twoleg place?

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 29th, 2016, 08:58 AM
Yay, thanks! Should I post somewhere?