PDA

View Full Version : Is This Love?

Poppyfrost
October 6th, 2016, 05:05 PM
Well You are forced into this new school by you're parents its called maple street High, Though you dont understand why in the first week almost everyone in the school opposite and not opposite gender has fallen for you, But there is only one out of all of them you love. Will you find them? Or graduate with no one to love?
So basically you come to this school and people start to flirt with you, You start to develope feelings for one person but the others try to intervene with that.
Name
Which gender do you prefer? [ as a love interest ]
friends
Courses you take in school\
persona ( no tbrp )
Ask for The one person on here

Poppyfrost
October 6th, 2016, 05:06 PM
My most recent post:Hunter looked up at Sasuke, defiance flashing in his eyes. "FINE!" He screamed, standing up and storming to the door. "But I'm coming back tomorrow!" He exclaimed. Hunter stormed out and headed to his house, tears sliding down his face .

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 10th, 2016, 12:24 PM
I'm here!!) sasuke growls loudly as he yells out as hunter ran out " never come near my sister you monster!!" He yells as he growls loudly he sits down by his sister and holds her hand holding back the tears that threaten to flow

Poppyfrost
October 10th, 2016, 01:14 PM
Yes XD) Hunter ran home and to his room, slamming his fist on the wall and screaming in rage. He then got an idea and ran to the local grocery store and bought Adeline a huge bouquet of flowers. He ran back home and set them in water to keep them fresh before flopping down onto his bed and crying in grief.

Poppyfrost
October 10th, 2016, 06:51 PM
Bump)

Poppyfrost
October 10th, 2016, 09:06 PM
I just got another plot idea: since Adeline has had a crap life so far, how about Hunter gets shot and dies on the spot, but somehow he is resurrected by the doctors and lives again.)

DragonChaos
October 10th, 2016, 09:45 PM
Watt is love?
Baby don't hertz me
Don't hertz me
Nohm more

Poppyfrost
October 10th, 2016, 11:28 PM
XD) actually, not die right on the spot.... It will make it more sad for his last words! >:3)

Poppyfrost
October 11th, 2016, 07:47 PM
Bump)

Poppyfrost
November 21st, 2016, 10:45 AM
Bump)

Poppyfrost
November 21st, 2016, 10:49 AM
Well You are forced into this new school by you're parents its called maple street High, Though you dont understand why in the first week almost everyone in the school opposite and not opposite gender has fallen for you, But there is only one out of all of them you love. Will you find them? Or graduate with no one to love?
So basically you come to this school and people start to flirt with you, You start to develope feelings for one person but the others try to intervene with that.
Name
Which gender do you prefer? [ as a love interest ]
friends
Courses you take in school\
persona ( no tbrp )
Ask for The one person on here

(Im sorry, I forgot to mention this before, but this thread was originally made by Wolf! Im giving credit to her! X3)

shark sailor
November 21st, 2016, 10:49 AM
(Lol I was part of this but it went to fast for me *looks at Nori* She's so loneleh X3)

Poppyfrost
November 23rd, 2016, 10:38 PM
Lol its okay xD) boop for wolf!)

wren
November 25th, 2016, 05:29 PM
I'm here!!) sasuke growls loudly as he yells out as hunter ran out " never come near my sister you monster!!" He yells as he growls loudly he sits down by his sister and holds her hand holding back the tears that threaten to flow

Years spilled over Adeline's cheeks. "Don't let me go.. Don't let me go sasuke" she cried feeling her stomach where the blade had wrecked her skin.

Poppyfrost
November 25th, 2016, 06:28 PM
Hunter sat on his bed at home, tears streaming over his face. "It wasn't me... I didn't do it... It couldn't have done it.." he cried. He was shaking uncontrollably, mentally collapsing and unable to think. "No....no.." he whimpered. He stood up and grabbed the flowers he got for her, moving out of his house. He sat on his front porch and looked up at the sky, trembling and sobbing.

wren
November 25th, 2016, 07:30 PM
Hunter sat on his bed at home, tears streaming over his face. "It wasn't me... I didn't do it... It couldn't have done it.." he cried. He was shaking uncontrollably, mentally collapsing and unable to think. "No....no.." he whimpered. He stood up and grabbed the flowers he got for her, moving out of his house. He sat on his front porch and looked up at the sky, trembling and sobbing.

( don't know how to roleplay that.. )

Poppyfrost
November 25th, 2016, 07:52 PM
Oops xD)

Hunter stood up and walked to the school, leaving the flowers on the porch. He ran into the nurses room and grabbed Adeline, holding her bridal style and racing out of the school. He ran into his house and to his room, gently setting her on his bed. He looked at her softly, gently touching her hand. "Stay here. I'll take care of you.." he promised, running to go and get a first aid kit.

Poppyfrost
November 26th, 2016, 12:12 AM
Bump)

wren
November 26th, 2016, 12:39 AM
Adeline moans as she was picked up and shut her eyes... "SA.. Sasuke!" She cried trying to grab him as she was snagged. It took him five minutes to get hot his house and put her up in his room. She felt afraid.. Was he going to finish her off now? She moaned and tried to back away. "Dont.. Don't hurt me" she mutters

Poppyfrost
November 26th, 2016, 12:42 AM
Hunter came back holding the kit, looking confused. "Why would I hurt you?" He approached her and put her back down on the bed, lifting up her shirt just above the wound. He grabbed a knife and picked away the old scabbing, then spread a cream around it to prevent infections. Hunter bit his lip, looking very contrated. Then, he wrapped the bandage around it and injected a painkiller around the area. He put the kit up and moved back towards the bed, squatting next to her and smiling softly. "I told you I wouldn't hurt you."

wren
November 26th, 2016, 01:46 AM
Adeline looked at him with fear, "what's wrong with you? You stabbed me.. You stabbed me at school and left me to die before.. " she winces and looked away as he started picking away the scabs with a knife, then injected the pain killer. She groaned. Then looked down at him. Somehow he seemed like the calm person she fell in love with, not the freak who stabbed her. She looked at his kind expression. "Your changing.. Between personalities... This is not your.. Murderous side.. This is you.. The person I fell in love with" she went silent.

Poppyfrost
November 26th, 2016, 01:53 AM
Hunter smiled, realizing that she was starting to understand that it was him. "Mmhmm." He stood back up and sat down next to her. "I.. don't know what overcame me. But I'm telling you, it wasn't me. I didn't want to stab you. I almost... killed myself, once I realized Sasuke would kill me, or you wouldn't believe me..." he bit his lip. "But, I didnt! So, I decided to try and bandage your wound, and make you feel better." He gently took her face in his hand and he kissed her cheek. "Oh, that reminds me! I have something for you!" He jumped up and ran to go get the flowers he left outside, then brought them back to Adeline. "I got you some flowers to make you feel better." He set them on the table next to the bed. "Do you need anything?" Hunter smiles down at her, his cheeks a soft pink color.

wren
November 26th, 2016, 01:58 AM
Hunter smiled, realizing that she was starting to understand that it was him. "Mmhmm." He stood back up and sat down next to her. "I.. don't know what overcame me. But I'm telling you, it wasn't me. I didn't want to stab you. I almost... killed myself, once I realized Sasuke would kill me, or you wouldn't believe me..." he bit his lip. "But, I didnt! So, I decided to try and bandage your wound, and make you feel better." He gently took her face in his hand and he kissed her cheek. "Oh, that reminds me! I have something for you!" He jumped up and ran to go get the flowers he left outside, then brought them back to Adeline. "I got you some flowers to make you feel better." He set them on the table next to the bed. "Do you need anything?" Hunter smiles down at her, his cheeks a soft pink color.

{ sorry, short mobile crap! }
Adeline smiles at him, "I thought you actually. Wanted to. Stab me. She says with grit teeth looking away with sadness. She felt his hand on her cheek and she smirked and felt his lips connect with her skin and she felt butterflies

Poppyfrost
November 26th, 2016, 02:05 AM
It's fine xD I'm on mobile too)

Hunter smiled and hugged her tightly, holding her against his chest. "Never." He said softly, before letting go. "So, about Sasuke... is there a possibility he's still gonna kill me, despite the fact that I helped you?" He bit his lip. "Oh, wait, forgot one more thing." He walked out and made some chicken soup. When he came back in, it was warm and tasty. "Here, take it." He tilted her head up and opened her mouth, pouring it down her throat. When it was all gone, he set the bowl down. "So. Do you wanna, maybe.... oh, I don't know, cuddle with me...?" He smiled and looked at her.

wren
November 26th, 2016, 12:06 PM
Adeline grinned at him hugging him back. "I can try to get in the way, but I don't think I can really intervene.. Sasuke.. Won't respect me in these circumstances" she said nervously into his ear. She say back down and watched him leave the room before returning with soup. She smiles and let him tilt her head back. She grinned and wiped her lips. Then he asked the question. She smiles at him. "Of course you big goof" she chuckles and grabbed his hand pulling him down onto the bed.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 26th, 2016, 12:15 PM
Sasuke opens the door " I'm home !! " he says as he walks into the house " do I smell soup are you sick or something " he says as he walks upstairs

Poppyfrost
November 26th, 2016, 12:18 PM
Hunter fell onto the bed, smiling. He pulled her down with him, careful to be gentle and not hurt her stomach-where the wound was. He wrapped his arms around her. "I love you." He laughed softly and pulled her close.

rubinaito
November 26th, 2016, 12:19 PM
*casually stalks*

wren
November 26th, 2016, 12:33 PM
Adeline laughed and kissed his head running her fingers through his hair, between the laughter and joy the door opened below on the first floor. Adeline froze. "He is going to kill you! Hide!" She whispers to hunter pulling her shirt down over her wound

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 26th, 2016, 12:40 PM
Sasuke yawns a bit " hi sis where you at you didn't even welcome me home " he asks kinda curious as he knocks on her door " hi you asleep or something?"

Poppyfrost
November 26th, 2016, 12:41 PM
Hunter sat up, then ran into his closet and shut the door, after unlocking his other door. He bit his lip and stayed as quiet as possible.

Poppyfrost
November 26th, 2016, 03:10 PM
Bump :3)

wren
November 26th, 2016, 05:57 PM
Adeline shoved him off the head quickly put the bowl down and did up her hair, then she pulled down her shirt over the wound very quickly. "Yeah, I'm sick. And I uh.. Didn't hear you come in" she answers clutching her hands as she pulled the covers over herself.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 26th, 2016, 08:56 PM
Sasuke nods " oh okay mind if I come in ?" He says his hand already ready to open it

wren
November 26th, 2016, 09:33 PM
She thought for a moment, if I say no he will barge in thinking I did something, if I say yes he might find hunter. She sat frozen for a big before looking through the crack if the closet at hunter. She looked sympathetic and then looked at the door. "Sure, I don't want you to get sick though"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 26th, 2016, 09:36 PM
Sasuke nods " okay I'm coming in" he says opening the door showing blood on his lips and fists and his hair was a bit messy as if he just gotten into a fight " are you feeling any better?" He says walking in as if nothing happened to him

wren
November 26th, 2016, 09:45 PM
Adeline looked at his wounds she threw the blankets off and raced over to him. Tears were already in her eyes. "Did you fight dad?" She asked breath growing quick and forced. "Please don't tell me it was dad, one if these days he will kill you.. You know he wont care if he does.. " she whispers. In spite of herself in seconds she'd be crying. If sasuke died she would only have hunter left.. But no family left to love.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 26th, 2016, 09:57 PM
Sasuke smiles " nope this form some guys trying to take my crown don't worry they didn't hurt me too bad and this isn't my blood " he pets her head " I'm doing this to get stronger my little sister I'm doing this so one day we go out that door and that trash of father will be crying in fear of me "

Poppyfrost
November 26th, 2016, 10:04 PM
Hunter frowned, accidentally atubbing his toe against the door. It took all if his might not to scream, but he hit his head against the closet door. He cursed under his breath, then went pale.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 26th, 2016, 10:09 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed " Adeline ...is there someone in your closet?" He says in a cold voice as he begins to walk towards the closet door his hands made into fists as he reaches out to open the door

wren
November 26th, 2016, 10:14 PM
"Don't defend that crown with you life" she said looking up at him feeling his hand on her head. "It can get you into some dangerous crap, and then you won't be there for me" she says with a sigh taking his hand and sitting him down on the bed. { just going to spice this up and make hunter leap out if the closet! } suddenly there was a thud outside the room. Adeline looked through the door just as their father crashed through hitting her with the door. Adeline yelped as she crashed against the dresser. The man looked around. He looked at sasuke. "I'll never bow down too a selfish son.." Taking the whip he cracked it in the aid bringing it down in his head

Poppyfrost
November 26th, 2016, 10:17 PM
Hunter's eyes widened, and he immediately crashed out of the closet, tackling their father to the ground. He grabbed the whip and snapped it in half, then punched him in the face over and over again. He looked up at Adeline, his eyes full of pain, before standing up and kicking him in the face. Hunter ran to Adeline and gently helped her up, looking over her and making sure she was okay. "You okay..?" He asked softly, taking her face in his hands.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 26th, 2016, 10:21 PM
Sasuke eyes widen at hunter as he growls loudly " hunter!? " he says in anger but just looks at his father instead " you two stay behind me or just run I've had enough of this I'm taking control!!" He yells as he gets ready to fight watching his Dad's every movement like a wolf waiting for his prey " also....thanks kid " he says in a rare kind voice towards hunter

wren
November 26th, 2016, 10:28 PM
Adeline shakes her head at hunter, "get out I don't want you to get hurt!" She calls out to hunter before he came to her side. Their father screeched in anger "ADELINE! YOUR SLEEPING WITH BOYS NOW?!" He roared with anger before grabbing sasuke a head and smashing it down in his knee. Then turned and kicking hunter inn the stomach and grabbing Adeline's throat. He tossed her at the wall cracking her spine on the floor when she hit the ground.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 26th, 2016, 10:39 PM
Sasuke growls loudly as he gets up pulling out a knife his eyes glowing madly as he smiles darkly blood come out of his nose as he holds the knife " ohh I'm so going to enjoy this you monster!!" He says as he slashes his fathers face with the knife

Poppyfrost
November 26th, 2016, 10:41 PM
Hunter coughed, wincing and biting his lip before looking at Adeline and Sasuke. He got a look in his eyes that had never been used before, and he lunged at her father. Hunter pulled out the knife from the med kit and sunk it into her father's leg, then ripped it back out. He was in panic, attack and kill mode.

wren
November 26th, 2016, 10:45 PM
Their father roared in rage gripping his leg and hurtling himself backwards to escape. Adeline in a panic mode crawled over to her dresser and shifted through her clothes. Pulling out a gun that wasn't loaded she held it up. "STOP!" She gasped feeling the back of her head. She knew everyone in the room didn't know this gun was pretty useless but pulling a bluff with a real gun should work.

Poppyfrost
November 26th, 2016, 10:50 PM
Hunter walked towards her, crouching down by her side. "Adriana... your back.." he whispered, gently running his fingers over the swollen area. Tears of pain glinted in his eyes. He hated seeing her in pain.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 26th, 2016, 10:51 PM
Sasuke immediately stops " ...calm down sis put the gun down " he says calmly as he held his hands up

wren
November 26th, 2016, 10:57 PM
Adeline stares blankly at her father then at her brother then to hunter. "Get.. Get out" she says softly. The father shook his head, "you would never shoot me" Adeline's eyes flashed with anger. "I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL SHOOT YOU!" She screamed eyes starting to water. Their father stood and limped out slamming the door.

Poppyfrost
November 26th, 2016, 11:02 PM
Hunter flinched, Wincing At Her voice. He gently took the gun out of her arms and set it on the ground. "Okay, we need to take you to a hospital.. your back is most likely broken.." he whispered, gently tilting her face up and wiping kissing her cheek.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 26th, 2016, 11:06 PM
Sasuke growls softly " and I'll pack our things we're no longer staying in this house I have a friend who owns a big house so we'll stay there " he says calmly he looks at hunter and tosses him to keys to his car " take her there ill call my friend to help me out here "

wren
November 26th, 2016, 11:17 PM
Adeline stares at sasuke. "I'm not leaving you behind.. I don't trust you" she says knowing he would go after their dad. "Dad will get you arrested for stabbing him, we will go by foot so none can track your car" she says throwing the gun down and sighing deeply feeling her back

Poppyfrost
November 26th, 2016, 11:20 PM
Hunter gently picked her up, as well as the keys. "If we go by foot, I'm carrying you." He looked at Sasuke, then at the keys. He smiled kindly at Sasuke, then walked out the door and towards the hospital. "Sasuke will come. I promise." He said softly, a few tears sliding down his cheeks.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 26th, 2016, 11:27 PM
Sasuke nods slowly as he watches them leave and begins to text his friend as he packs up her things and his once done he walks out of the door and gets into the truck his friend owned he gets in and smiles at the driver who was a sun colored hair man with sky blue eyes he was also wearing a hoodie and some jeans he smiles at Sasuke " so tell me where to now my friend " he does air quotes as he says friend Sasuke laughs softly " to the hospital and don't worry my dear you can tell her who you really are to me " Naruto smiles as he drives to the hospital

wren
November 26th, 2016, 11:35 PM
Adeline looked at the boy in the front seat she looked away and squeezed hunters hand. "Thank you for saving my life.. Thank you" she whispers. Suddenly Rachel appears next to the boy in the front. "Hello loves!" She chuckles peeking over the seat. She rubbed sasukes head with her hand. A purple must appears and Hannah is next to her. "Hi ladies and gents!" They cried. Adeline yelped and toppled of the seat in surprise { don't worry sasuke, Rachel isn't his lover right now. The secret boy is }

Poppyfrost
November 26th, 2016, 11:38 PM
Hunter flinched, the car veering off the road for a minute before he stabled it. He slowed down and helped Adeline back up on the seat, holding her hand again. "You're welcome." He said calmly. He ignored the two random people in the back and pulled into the parking lot of the hospital.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 26th, 2016, 11:41 PM
Sasuke laughs loudly " I knew you were back there Jesus girl I nearly was about to punch you " the guy laughs softly " oops I forgot I was bringing her don't play too rough with each as I drive I don't want to crush this truck again " he says driving into the hospital parking lot ( oh oh oh how about they both are his lovers !!? It'll be more interesting :3)

wren
November 26th, 2016, 11:41 PM
Rachel frowns. "So this is her? Not much huh?" Asked Rachel. Hannah grunted "shut up, sasuke is going to punch you" Hannah jeered. "Where's are we heading?" Asked Rachel taking the two off topic. Hannah ignored them and looked between sasuke and the boy. "Hello lads, we just dropped of the trash how are we doing here?" Adeline shut her eyes "are... are they real?"

Poppyfrost
November 26th, 2016, 11:48 PM
Hunter narrowed his eyes. "Not much, huh? Not much? Are you saying that she isn't pretty enough? Well, to me, she is everything. If you guys aren't even real, even.. she is mine. I guess it doesn't matter what you think, anyways.. because I care about her. Not you two." He growled, getting out of the car. He went over to the passenger side and got Adeline out, holding her against his chest as he carried her. "Not sure, Addy..."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 26th, 2016, 11:50 PM
Sasuke gets out of the car as they parked the guy gets out as well " we're doing fine and yes my dear I'm as real as you want me to be " he says as he runs over to hunter and Adeline " I'm here do you want me to carry her?" He asks calmly as the guy walks up to them

wren
November 27th, 2016, 12:00 AM
Adeline blushed madly and looked way before he helped get out of the cat and used the cute little nickname. "Addy.." It rolled of her tongue. "Cute" she says with a chuckle. She looked at sasuke. "I can walk" she whispers trying to stand on her own before crumpling against them

Poppyfrost
November 27th, 2016, 12:05 AM
"No thank you." Hunter picked her back up. "Adeline, just stay with me. Don't hurt yourself." He leaned down and kissed her on the lips before pulling away and entering the hospital.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 27th, 2016, 12:09 AM
Sasuke nods as he looks at Rachel and the guy he smiles a teasing smile " say where's my kiss you two?" The guy blushes and just looks away

wren
November 27th, 2016, 12:12 AM
Adeline laughed slightly "no need to fight over holding me" she sais with a grunt as she got carried into the cold hospital room. Rachel laughed and nudged the boy. "I'm not generally one to steal boyfriends, so go before I do" she snickers

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 27th, 2016, 12:16 AM
The guy blushes " don't you have a sister to take care of " Sasuke laughs softly " come on Naruto don't worry I won't make it sweet it'll be short " Naruto blushes a bit as he walks over to Sasuke " fine but you better not ask for on later " he says leaning in as Sasuke kisses him " you know I can't do that"

Poppyfrost
November 27th, 2016, 12:17 AM
Hunter smiled softly and set her down on the hospital bed. He sat I'm the waiting room as they worked on her back by injecting her with a numbing medicine, then cutting her back open. They put the bone back in place and stapled it together, then stitched her skin back and cleaned off the blood. After that they applied some cream to prevent infection, then wrapped her back up in bandages and injected her with painkillers. Hunter came back in once they were done, and immediately leaned down to kiss her. Once his lips connected with hers, fireworks went off in his heart.

wren
November 27th, 2016, 12:26 AM
Rachel laughed and fell back on the seat "WOOHOO! You actually did it this time!" She teased scrunching up her face with joy. The procedure last two hours { time skip } and once Adeline was done hunter was the first person she saw. Then without a doubt they kissed

Poppyfrost
November 27th, 2016, 12:30 AM
Hunter didn't pull away for a solid 10 seconds, and when he did, It was slow and hesitant. He looked into her eyes and gently held her face in his hand. "I love you." He whispered, smiling softly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 27th, 2016, 12:34 AM
Sasuke pulls away " there is that long enough " Naruto growls softly as he blushes " yes now go to your sister " he says pushing him Sasuke laughs softly " fine but y'all are coming " he says as he begins to walk inside with Naruto following. He knocks on the door " yo it's me and I brought my ...friends "

wren
November 27th, 2016, 12:37 AM
Adeline looked up at him after the kiss, she felt him close to her and after he stopped speak she cupped his face in her hands and pulled him back down fôr a longer time, enjoying his company and compassion. Then she heard a knock and ignored it

Poppyfrost
November 27th, 2016, 12:46 AM
Hunter blushed softly. He heard the knock as well, but decided to ignore it. He kissed her again and slid his hand behind her neck, holding it there and closing his eyes. He didn't care if anyone caught them kissing. He wanted everyone to know that he loved her.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 27th, 2016, 09:17 AM
Sasuke sighs softly as he opens the door his eyes widen a bit as he sees them kissing. He smiles at Naruto " see why don't you kiss me like that " Naruto punches his arm " shut up " Sasuke laughs softly as he claps his hands " hi love birds I'm right here!"

wren
November 27th, 2016, 10:45 AM
Adeline was almost oblivious to her brothers entry and continued to kids back still holding his face in her hands, then he spoke. She sat up suddenly putting her hands on his shoulders to help herself to sit up. She smiled slightly and waited for her brother to do somrthing.. When he didn't she was awfully surprised. "Are you okay?" She asked looking at him then to the boy next to him.

wren
November 27th, 2016, 10:47 AM
What happened.. My text is so small! Aahhh is this working what the heck is going on with my letters)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 27th, 2016, 10:52 AM
LOL seems fine to me :3) Sasuke smiles " why shouldn't I be ? Let me guess you thought that if I saw you two kissing I'll end up pulling hunter away from you and beating him to death?" Sasuke laughs softly " or did you think I was going to do something else?" Naruto sighs softly

Poppyfrost
November 27th, 2016, 12:45 PM
Hunter cringed at Sasuke's words, then helped Adeline sit up. He wrapped his arm around her and looked up at Sasuke, then at Naruto. Hunter licked his own lips and tasted Adeline, blushing softly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 27th, 2016, 01:19 PM
Sasuke smiles as he begins to walk up to hunter and begins to ruffle up his hair " nope this guy proved that he was a man and worthy of being in our family so he's good with me now but I do recommend you two kissing all you want back at Narutos place " he laughs softly " nearly all his rooms are soundproof so you two can have so much fun together but I won't wonder why he made them soundproof " he smiles at Naruto who blushes as he looks away

Poppyfrost
November 27th, 2016, 01:23 PM
Stop it xD)

Hunter blushed madly and bit his lip. "Okay.." He said softly, looking at Adeline. He glanced back up at Sasuke and smiled. "I would... Probably do that if I could.." He laughed and the blush spread to his neck. He glanced at Adeline, his eyes sparkling. He tilted her head up and kissed her softly, then slowly pulled away and blinked. He looked at Naruto. "So, Sasuke, this is Naruto? Your lover?"

wren
November 27th, 2016, 02:30 PM
Adeline smiles "yes, you would pummel him" she answers crossing her arms and feeling hunters arm around her back. She grinned and leaned back on him. "I love you" she replies. After a little but if silence her brother spoke again. She gasped and punched him in the arm. "You don't have to get into my.. Personal relationship life!" She snapped but froze when hunter agreed to do it in the sound proof room. She started to blush and slither deeper into the blankets not saying anything.

Poppyfrost
November 27th, 2016, 02:34 PM
Hunter laughed softly and playfully threw the blanket over her, then patted her head. "You're so cute, Addy." He smiled and looked back at Sasuke. "So, when do we head back?" He looked back down at Adeline and kissed her forehead. "I love you too."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 27th, 2016, 02:41 PM
No I will not :3) Sasuke laughs softly " yes this is my lover Naruto " Naruto smiles " hello it's nice to meet you " Sasuke pats Adeline's head " also I'm your brother I have to get into your personal life and yes we can go now if you two want "

wren
November 27th, 2016, 02:50 PM
Adeline giggles when the blanket was put over her. She grabbed hunter through the blanket and started to tickle his stomach. "Addy?" She asked "that's so cute!" She laughed as she tickled him harder. Then she stopped and looked over at her brother. "I'm my own person you know" she said lifting an eyebrow.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 27th, 2016, 02:57 PM
Sasuke smiles " yes I know and I'm your bisexual brother who's well known for being a player and is very experienced with things like relationships and I believe hunter here is your first boyfriend Am I wrong?" " he says smiling cockily

Poppyfrost
November 27th, 2016, 02:59 PM
Hunter laughed loudly, and as she continued tickling him, he accidentally flopped on top of her. He held back another laugh and propped himself up, one leg on each side of her, and one arm on each side of her. He blushed and glanced at Sasuke, knowing he would say something inappropriate... Naruto was nice. Knowing Sasuke, he was bound to be inappropriate any time, any day. Hunter's heart thudded in his chest and he smiled crookedly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 27th, 2016, 03:04 PM
Sasuke smiles as he about to say something but Naruto covers his mouth " no more of that " Sasuke kisses Narutos hand and smiles " as you wish my love " Naruko blushes as he looks at hunter and Adriana " shall we get going?"

wren
November 27th, 2016, 03:12 PM
Addy laughed as she was flipped into her back on the hospital stretcher. She looked at sasuke. "And I'm not letting you meddle with my first.. Relationship" the last bit if her sentence slowed when she saw how hunter was over top if her.. In a rather.. Interesting position. "Say anything and I swear I will hospitalize you" she snarled at her brother

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 27th, 2016, 03:18 PM
Sasuke laughs softly " don't worry Naruto will have me sleeping on the couch if I said anymore " Naruto nods " yep " he says as he watches Sasuke who smiles back at Naruto " love I know you love me but no need to stare "

Poppyfrost
November 27th, 2016, 03:20 PM
Hunter laughed and leaned down, kissing her cheek before getting off the bed. He smirked at Sasuke and naruto, then picked Adeline up out of the bed. "I already checked you out. Let's go." He held her close and gently set her on the ground. "But maybe you should try walking a little bit." He suggested.

wren
November 27th, 2016, 03:25 PM
Sg smiles and kisses his chin then his neck before she was set down. She took a second or two but she was able to steady herself. "I think, I'll need some crutches or something.. It really hurts" she says softly. { what's iur next plot idea? )

Poppyfrost
November 27th, 2016, 03:32 PM
"Here, they put crutches under the bed. Insurance covered it." He smiled. Hunter took her hand, then reached over and managed to grab the crutches. He helped her get comfortable on them, then walked towards the door. "Here, come to me. Try them out." His eyes were bright and he leaned against the door frame, crossing his arms and watching her. "Sasuke and Naruto, you guys can go ahead and leave if you want. You don't need to wait on us. We'll be there soon enough."

(Maybe Hunter has to go overseas for a couple of days to Africa to do a investigation on the elephants, but on the way back, the plane was hijacked by poachers because they were angry that the researchers had taken away their kills. Anyways, Hunter calls Adeline and tells her about it, then he has to say 'goodbye', to her, then hangs up. But someone on the bus gets an idea, and everybody defeats the hijackers and gains control of the plane. They get back safely and Hunter calls Adeline and tells her he's safe and everything.)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 27th, 2016, 03:36 PM
Hmmm do you want me to bring in a evil brother that beats up Sasuke? ) Sasuke nods " okay don't keep us waiting for too long " he says as he leaves with Naruto behind them they begin to walk to the truck and start the truck waiting for them like always Sasuke begins to hold Naruto close kissing him eventually starting a make out session as they wait for Adeline and hunter

wren
November 27th, 2016, 03:36 PM
Adeline shuffles uncomfortably remembering how she forgot to put in deodorant today. She finally gained some balance and started limping across the hospital room towards hunter on the other end. "hey look I'm not flat on my face yet!" She have a fake little pump if her fist before she reached the door

Cool! Sasuke anything you have to say? }

Poppyfrost
November 27th, 2016, 04:08 PM
Hunter laughed, then turned and walked towards the doors. He walked out and got in the truck with Sasuke and Naruto, leaving the door open for Addy.

wren
November 28th, 2016, 01:45 PM
Addy uncomfortably shuffled towards the door before throwing the crutches in and crawling up into the back seat.

Poppyfrost
November 28th, 2016, 04:37 PM
Hunter looked at her and smiled, wrapping his arm around her and holding your close. "I love you." He said softly, kissing her fore-head.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 28th, 2016, 09:04 PM
Yes I regret nothing :3) Sasuke jumps hearing them come in " Jesus guys at least knock before you get in " he says as he gets off Naruto who was blushing madly and his hair was a mess as he just sits straight and let's Sasuke turn on the truck

Poppyfrost
November 28th, 2016, 09:09 PM
Yes I regret nothing :3) Sasuke jumps hearing them come in " Jesus guys at least knock before you get in " he says as he gets off Naruto who was blushing madly and his hair was a mess as he just sits straight and let's Sasuke turn on the truck

CALM DOWN COYBOY XD we don't need that)

wren
November 29th, 2016, 06:10 PM
Haha, just wait Gil we get to naruto's house. }

Poppyfrost
November 29th, 2016, 06:13 PM
I know Hunter would do it anyday xD)

wren
November 29th, 2016, 06:23 PM
Woah there, 16 and pregnant a newest member Adeline! }

Poppyfrost
November 29th, 2016, 06:30 PM
He wouldn't mind a baby xD but then again, way too much responsibility. She wouldn't need to get pregnant, as long as he wore a little something *WINK WINK* imsosorrythecringeisreal)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 29th, 2016, 06:34 PM
LOL I regret nothing!!) Sasuke begins to drive to the house once there he parks the car " we're here" he says smiling

Poppyfrost
November 29th, 2016, 06:37 PM
Hunter helped Adriana out of the car, holding her hand softly. (He's gonna start acting weirder, if you know what I mean ;3)

wren
November 29th, 2016, 06:37 PM
:rainbowllama: responsibility! There's to much of that in my real life let alone roleplay life. But if you want that as a plot that's fine too. )

wren
November 29th, 2016, 06:40 PM
Woohoo! Weirdness.. )

Addy smiles. "Thank you" she says getting up out of the car with hunters help

Poppyfrost
November 29th, 2016, 06:46 PM
Hunter purred, "No problem..!" He led her to the house, then to a bedroom. "Wanna try and find out if these rooms are actually soundproof?" He flirted, pinning her to the bed and smirking. "I can help you.."

(Boom boom)

wren
November 29th, 2016, 07:09 PM
Adeline was auprised and looked up into his eyes."what, what are you doing?" She asked instantly blushing until he spoke again. Everything seemed to slow down and she looked into his eyes. She licked her lips and started to kiss him unable to use her hands, cause he pinned her

Poppyfrost
November 29th, 2016, 07:16 PM
Hunter smiled and held her down, but wasn't hurting her. He kissed her back, slowly moving one of his hands down to her hip, then slid the other one up the back of her shirt.

(Feliz Navidad is stuck in my head)

wren
November 30th, 2016, 07:00 PM
Hunter smiled and held her down, but wasn't hurting her. He kissed her back, slowly moving one of his hands down to her hip, then slid the other one up the back of her shirt.

(Feliz Navidad is stuck in my head)

Addy laughed. She smiles up at him her body twisting and turning with delight

Poppyfrost
November 30th, 2016, 07:06 PM
Hunter smiled, laughing softly and kissing her again. He held her down, moving on top of her and pressing against her as he kept his hand in the back of her shirt, and the other one slid down to her leg, where he held it up.

Poppyfrost
February 2nd, 2017, 11:07 PM
Want to start it here, Wolf ?

wren
February 3rd, 2017, 01:52 PM
Want to start it here, Wolf ?

We can try I guess. I need to read back in order to know whats going on here. Unless you wanna go to what happened in the pm? ))

Poppyfrost
February 3rd, 2017, 03:42 PM
Yes, that can work :3 did you get the pm? If you did just reply to it here)

wren
February 3rd, 2017, 03:46 PM
Pm? The new one? I didn't get any pm.

Poppyfrost
February 3rd, 2017, 03:50 PM
Oh well Hunter got out of traffic to get to her in the hospital but stopped outside the door when he heard Sam crying, then Sam is crying louder.)

wren
February 3rd, 2017, 03:54 PM
Adeline didn't know how to respond. They read books upon books on this but she wasn't sure what her wanted. She hugged the child closer to her chest, rubbing his head with her hand. Whispering to him. Then she started to sing. A soft lullaby to the child. In hopes he would calm to the sound of her voice. She continued to sing to Sam. Rocking him back and fourth. Chin rested on his head.Then she took her phone, still singing. And texted her brother. She hadn't talked of sasuke lately. And since having this child spdidnt even think to call him. Now she did.

Sasukewolf (madness) Skye

Poppyfrost
February 3rd, 2017, 04:00 PM
Hunter put his hand on the knob and slowly opened it, hearing his child quiet down. He walked in and approached Adeline and Sam, sitting down in the chair. Sam whimpered and curled up in her arms, suddenly falling asleep out of exhaustion.

Poppyfrost
February 7th, 2017, 08:52 PM
Hunter put his hand on the knob and slowly opened it, hearing his child quiet down. He walked in and approached Adeline and Sam, sitting down in the chair. Sam whimpered and curled up in her arms, suddenly falling asleep out of exhaustion.

Bump)

wren
February 7th, 2017, 10:24 PM

Adeline breathed out a deep sigh of relief when the child quieted down in her arms under the calm influence of his father. "Where did you go?" She whispers at him. To avoid waking up Sam. She then leaned over and kissed his jaw line.

Poppyfrost
February 8th, 2017, 07:46 AM
"To get you something. Traffic was heavy." He said softly, smiling a bit at her and then looking down at Sam.