PDA

View Full Version : The Doe's Fall

seasalt
December 16th, 2016, 04:30 PM
CLOSED

Heyo everyone! So during the Windclan Liberation (December 20th )
Doepaw will be attacked and half blinded during the battle( Left Side of Face ).
So I need an EE Supporter ( possibly the highranks of Windclan? ) During the
Thunderclan Liberation,( December 17th ) I want an EE Supporter to attack
her and give her some scars anywhere you prefer, its up to you.
You MUST be an EE supporter, or have some kind of evil traits and desires.
Spots
EE Supporter ( Windclan )
EE Suppoter ( Thunderclan )
Form
Name:
Personality:
RP Sample:
Activity:
Charcter Site Form
Link:
Activity:
RP Sample:

kozui-chan
December 16th, 2016, 10:52 PM
Name: fawnleap (WC)
role:attacker
Appearance: colored like a fawn (brown with white spots on the back)
Personality: believes what she does is always justified, happy, extroverted
RP Sample: fawnleap looked at songpaw "i believe that you can be whatever you want.." she mewed and looked up at the blue sky. "only if you work for it.."
Activity: 7-8

seasalt
December 17th, 2016, 12:04 PM
Boop~

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 17th, 2016, 12:07 PM
Name: Pardus
Role: attack [wc]
Appearance: silver ocicat, identical to his brother Neko
Personality: Grumpy, protective of his brother
RP Sample: Galaxy dropped the rabbit, startled. "Uh.... Why do you want to know, and I'm.... Er... Steve. Yeah, that's it, Steve...."

Note: He's on the starclan side, but if she does so much as growl at Neko he'll go full attack mode

seasalt
December 18th, 2016, 09:43 AM
Name: Pardus
Role: attack [wc]
Appearance: silver ocicat, identical to his brother Neko
Personality: Grumpy, protective of his brother
RP Sample: Galaxy dropped the rabbit, startled. "Uh.... Why do you want to know, and I'm.... Er... Steve. Yeah, that's it, Steve...."

Note: He's on the starclan side, but if she does so much as growl at Neko he'll go full attack mode

If Neko is an EE Supporter, then yes, you shall. Doepaw will remember Neko possibly from Thunderclan, and attack him at Windclan.

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 18th, 2016, 09:55 AM
If Neko is an EE Supporter, then yes, you shall. Doepaw will remember Neko possibly from Thunderclan, and attack him at Windclan.
Well, he isn't, but his brother fought the wrong cats and they're identical, if it works for you...?

seasalt
December 18th, 2016, 10:03 AM
Well, he isn't, but his brother fought the wrong cats and they're identical, if it works for you...?

Quite fine, Doepaw is known to be filled with fear too quickly, so she'll get confused at the last battle, due to her fear of dying getting to her, her sanity isn't the best.

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 18th, 2016, 10:04 AM
Quite fine, Doepaw is known to be filled with fear too quickly, so she'll get confused at the last battle, due to her fear of dying getting to her, her sanity isn't the best.
Okie!